-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Dangerously Sexy Adventure (with OtherSpike)  (Read 3614 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: A Dangerously Sexy Adventure (with OtherSpike)
« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2018, 10:22:45 am »
Nicky pretty much moaned so loudly, that when Cereth moved her legs over his shoulders, he didn't need to open his mouth much more to take all of her cock into his mouth, and started to eagerly suck on it, while moaning around her shaft, as he couldn't stop making slutty sounds from being fucked by the mermaid behind him. That didn't mean he stopped giving her everything he had as well, as he kept on squeezing her cock with his big butt as if he was trying to make her cum before he would. So far, he had pretty much lost to all the other girls he had been with, but now he felt he had a better chance, even with the elf cock in his mouth. So he kept on pushing his butt down against Marina to push her cock deeper in, while squeezing it as hard as he could, while holding back his climax, which he could feel drawing closer little by little.

OtherSpike

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • (Somewhat) New to Roleplay!
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2018, 05:16:38 pm »
Marina spins Nicky around to give him access to Cereth's aching member. The mermaid's thrusts became more erratic, and her tapered penis thrashed right against his prostate. Marina holds herself to Nicky tightly, hands brushing along his chest and nipples. "So close! Squeeze me tighter! Hurry!" She cries.

Cereth gently pushes her hips forward, letting her hard-on grind against Nicky's face. "So... what's your name, might I ask?"

"Marina... and... I'm glad... you're alright." The mermaid grunts. Her orgasm seemed to be at the tipping point.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2018, 06:03:04 pm »
Nicky did his best to give Marina what she asked of him, and squeezed his ass as tight as he could around her cock, even to the point where he moved his hands down to his butt to push his cheeks even more together. Though that didn't stop him from feeling his climax approaching, and despite that he tried his best to make sure she would cum before him, it was harder for him to hold himself back from letting go, especially with the hard elf dick in his mouth.

In the end, he wasn't even sure if she had cum yet or not, since his mind couldn't tkae it anymore. Without being able to announce that he was cumming because of Cereth fucking his mouth and throat, he came hard around the mermaid dick, and squeezed it as hard as he possibly could, and truly giving Marina what she asked him for, if not more than that.

OtherSpike

« Reply #273 on: September 09, 2018, 04:51:17 am »
Marina throws her head back, and holds Nicky's hips tightly to her as she feels her orgasm surge into him. She lets out a high-pitched shriek that one might suspect could shatter glass. Her cock pulses deep inside of Nicky, and ropes of cum jet into his belly. The water erupts around the trio in a torrent. Marina splashes her tail in a frenzy, her orgasm held at the mercy of Nicky's heavenly pucker. "A-aaahhh... what- what is this! It feels like all of my semen is being pulled out!" She whimpers. "I... oooh wow... I think... I think I need to do that again!" She says. "Like right now!" She hugs the boy close and helps him nurse Cereth's erection.

"So... I've never done this with a mermaid before Nicky... what's it like? Describe it for me if you could..." Cereth asks with simple curiosity.

"I'm right here you know..." Marina says, "are you sure you can manage beyond just some oral fun?"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #274 on: September 09, 2018, 09:20:24 am »
Nicky cried out loudly along with Marina as he felt her cumming into his ass, and made sure to squeeze every last drop of her. When it died down, he thought she would let him go and relax herself, but instead she clung tighter to him, while he still sucked on Cereth's cock, and heard her question about how having sex with a mermaid was like. He couldn't answer at first, but the words that followed from Marina did make him suddenly smirk around the elf dick in his mouth, as he seemed to get an idea in mind.

He moved his hands up to grab Cereth by her ass, before quickly grabbing it and then pulling her firmly into the water, to join him and Marina. He then hugged her tightly against him, so they were both hugging him from either side. "So good... You should try it yourself. It's so different than what Reg'tha and Kyokoko did." He said with a soft giggle, as he wiggled his hips around, making his butt push back against the mermaid, while his cock kept on stroking over Cereth's member.

OtherSpike

« Reply #275 on: September 13, 2018, 05:06:06 pm »
"Just what are you up to..." Marina wonders aloud as Cereth eases herself into the water. Then she felt the elf's member at Nicky's entrance. "Oh! You're in for a treat..." she smirks as she rears her hips back, freeing her smooth dolphin member from Nicky's back. She then reaches down into the water to grab hold of both hers and Cereth's futanari dicks.

Cereth's ears flicker and perk up as she feels something interesting going on down there. "It's like... a..."

"A dolphin's penis. Us merfolk do seem to have a bit in common with dolphins and sharks so I'm told." The mermaid says. It was then Nicky could get a good idea of what was going on down there between the two. Marina hard her dick coiled around Cereth's, and they were pressing up right against Nicky's pucker.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2018, 05:19:29 pm »
Nicky just giggled for himself, as he felt both girls pressing their dicks against his ass, and wiggled his butt against them in response. Thanks to the training he had received from Reg'tha and Kyokoko, he was able to take this both of them at once, and he seemed quite eager to satisfy both of them. He even pushed himself down against them, while wrapping his legs and arms around Cereth's waist and neck.

"Now it's up to you two. Show me what you two got!" He said playfully, and almost taunting at them, like he wanted to see them take up on it as a challenge. He wasn't exactly the soft little boy anymore that started on this quest. Thanks to the girls he had made on his journey, this was going to be nothing but fun for him, and he still tried to tease the girls into giving him everything they had.

OtherSpike

« Reply #277 on: September 18, 2018, 01:21:11 am »
Marina and Cereth work together to bounce Nicky up and down in their laps. Their members tangled and convulsing to the whims of his needy hole. "I'm... a little... tired you know..." Cereth concedes, "I just wanted to take this easy-iiiiii!" She yelps, holding onto Nicky as tight as she can get. Her cock throbs and spasms, trembling inside of Nicky. "A-already?!" She moans aloud, feeling her cock being milked by both Marina's cetacean penis and Nicky's well trained pucker.

Marina's thrusts and bucks were a bit slower with Cereth's added weight, but her cock was twitching and flexing about inside of Nicky's pucker, coiled around a throbbing and pulsing elfin girl dick, "A-aaah! I've never done this while fucking another!" She blushes, holding herself close to Nicky's soft frame.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #278 on: September 18, 2018, 09:17:56 am »
Nicky started to giggle a little for himself, as he could tell the girls couldn't keep this up for long. That made him get a sly smile on his face, as he figured he would top both girls. With both of then pushing themselves closer to him, he decided to give them everything he had to offer, by slamming his hips up and down on their cocks while squeezing them as tightly as he possibly could.

He even pushed himself to the point where he was about to cum, but he didn't want to cum just yet. He was going to make sure the girls would feel how hard he had trained himself to not give in, when he would be fucked by two girls like this. "I-I'm going to make you both cum... A-And then I'll squeeze every last drop out of both of you!" He said with a determent voice, like he was about to drain everything the girls were worth, and make sure they wouldn't be able to continue after this.

OtherSpike

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2018, 04:11:24 am »
"A-are you trying to... keep us in here?!" Cereth stammers, "Oh you naughty boy!" She says, finding a second wind and hugging herself tightly to him, breasts pressing to him as she bucks her hips and finds renewed vigor, the cum soaked cocks inside his ass thrash about even more. Her breathing grows heavier not long after however, the exhaustion of being dragged through the waves forces Cereth to lean more of her weight onto Marina.

Marina bites her lower lip as she thrashes up against Nicky, her cock spasms and jerks deep inside the boy, grinding against his prostate with renewed vigor. "Oh? Look who's sounding like a cute lil' devil boy!" She says. "I have to say, I've only had the pleasure of bedding one such person, I think I was out for a day afterwards." She adds.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2018, 08:47:29 am »
Nicky was taken by surprise by the sudden vigor of both girls, who seemed rather renewed in the way they started to fuck him. However that only made him giggle more between his moans, as he pushed himself more firmly against Cereth, as he tried to hold himself back for as long as he could, though it wasn't for long. Their efforts were making their mark on his body, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

He let out a loud moan, as he finally came around both cocks, as his ass squeezed them hard together, and kept on squeezing to try and force them to cum and then drain them for all the cum they were worth. His legs hugged around Cereth's waist harder, with his face buried between her big breasts, while he rode off his own orgasm for as long as it took.

OtherSpike

« Reply #281 on: October 02, 2018, 05:05:31 am »
Cereth could feel her dick practically crushed for every last bit of her semen she could muster. Her words unintelligible slurs and utterances, possibly a swear or two mixed in, she slumps unconscious against Nicky. Her weight  overtakes Marina for a moment, who then does what she can to pull herself free from the coiled embrace around the elf girl's dick, and out of the needy hold of Nicky's ass. The three help each other get up onto the ledge, where Marina lays back with her tail idly stirring the waters.

"That... was amazing..." Cereth says trembling. "And I'm spent... night-night..." She says, rolling herself over to the campfire and doing what she can to dry herself off. It didn't take much for her to pass out again, snoring heavily in the meantime.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #282 on: October 02, 2018, 09:26:47 am »
Nicky took his time to catch his breath, before moving to the campfire with the girls, and went to rest up with them. He took his shirt and pulled it over Cereth, so she could keep warm while she would sleep. He then went over to sit next to Marina, and cuddled up lightly against her. "So, are you going to tell stories about the time you fucked a human and an elf at the same time?" He asked with a giggle, while rubbing his head against her side, almost like he was a kitty that wanted to cuddle.

"Tomorrow, we'll need to find a way to find our friends again. I have to find them again, so I can train and become a stronger knight that will defeat the demons. I just can't let it go." He said while looking deeply into the flames of the campfire. "Do you think I can defeat those who raided my village? So far, I've been told I wouldn't survive the encounter by everyone I met."

OtherSpike

« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2018, 04:40:22 am »
Marina turns her head, "It will be quite a ways away... do you remember where you were headed to? We could try there first." She asks. "If not, then I know of a great town not too far from here that you could begin practicing your more carnal skills if you want. Although... I did hear of tales about priestesses communing with angels on special occasions or times of crisis." She mentions. "I know you want to get back with the rest of your companions, but perhaps they'll find their way to you?" The mermaid ponders Nicky's words, and his last line of questioning. "Well... based on your skills... you managed to exhaust me... after I carried you and Cereth to safety, after which you milked our dicks for a good while. If you want... we can go again in the morning?" She asks simply with a little smirk on her face.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2018, 10:37:23 am »
Nicky looked interested up at Marina, as she mentioned a nearby town that could help him train some more. "Priestesses? Well I'm not sure if we're going to need them yet or not." He said with a soft giggle, while still cuddling himself up against her. "Say how far is it to that town? A days travel or less perhaps?" He asked her, while giggling at her comment about going at it again the following morning. "Oh guess you can't leave me alone, can you?" He asked, while leaning a bit on the side to rub his round butt against her body teasingly. "I actually hope to do some fucking myself one of these days, but all the girls I've met only wants to fuck me... Even though they are always nice to me and it feels good, it's a bit annoying they only want my rear." He said while pouting lightly.

OtherSpike

« Reply #285 on: October 05, 2018, 04:31:12 am »
"Well... we'd have to first find a fishing village or something near the river... or find a port-town... I think I can get you to shore, but from there... well... we may have to part ways." Marina sighs contemplatively. "See... being a mermaid comes with certain limitations... I can survive on land for some time granted... but it's so much easier for me to swim." She says. "So the further inland we travel... the more complicated things are going to get for me." She muses. "As for your lovely, wonderful bottom, I was thinking a little different action tomorrow. You'd get to use your 'heroic sword' on me for a change... well, a part of me. Though we should hold off until we have something more... comfortable." She says.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #286 on: October 05, 2018, 09:05:00 am »
"I understand, and I couldn't ask you to follow me all over the world for me. You already saved me and Cereth, so you don't owe me anything. But I am so thankful that you will follow us for as long as you will, and hope I can still pay you back." He said while still rubbing his butt against her to show his affection for her. "Oh, you plan on using my sword? Well in that case, I'll let you fence with it to your hearts content, dear Marina." He giggled, as he grabbed one of her hands and guided it down towards his dick so she could feel it up. "Tomorrow, it will be at your mercy." He giggled teasingly, as he seemed to enjoy playing with the mermaid this way.

OtherSpike

« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2018, 03:37:00 pm »
"Oh, now you're just tempting fate at this point." Marina says as she lulls of to sleep, leaving Nicky with the crackling of the embers for his only companion for the evening.

The following morning, the embers were extinguished, meals consumed, and Marina nowhere to be seen. Cereth stirs from her exhaustive slumber, and turns over to Nicky. "Good morning." She bats her eyelashes to him, her hair was a mess, not the usual curly red mane she sported, but a true torrent of swirls and gullwings of disheveled mop. She shifts her blanket just a bit lower, showing off her cleavage to her knight, and rocks her hips forward to show the tent she had pitched from the night before. "Marina's out getting break-"

Splash. Marina comes back with a net filled with a morning catch, darting out of the water and flopping near the fire pit. "Morning Nicky! I brought breakfast!" She says chipperly, "Ah! Good Cereth's up too!" She says.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #288 on: October 09, 2018, 09:14:58 pm »
When Nicky finally woke up the next morning, and noticed Cereth was up and Marina was gone for a short while, which left him alone with messy hair that the mature elf was. "Good morning..." He said, as he stood up and stretched his body, while letting out a cute yawn while getting himself dressed before heading over towards Cereth. "Look at your hair... You actually look like you have been having kinky dreams all night long." He giggled, as Marina returned with some fish for breakfast.

"Hiya Marina!" Nicky said happily, as he turned his focus towards her. "Oh those fish do look great! This is gonna be a huge breakfast!" He said eagerly, before turning around to look at Cereth, and grabbing her hand to drag her closer towards him. "Marina said there's a  village nearby, so there's still hope for us! We can still get back with the others at some point!" He said full of hope, like the cute hero that he had been for this journey so far.

OtherSpike

« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:51 am »
(Wow, sorry for the long ass hiatus, 13 hour day yesterday, and I've been working almost non stop before that too!)

Cereth decides to be a little friendlier towards Nicky by offering him a bite from her own meal this morning, feeding him as young lovers are want to do. "How do you like it? I decided to scrounge up what I had left of my belongings, and found some herbs and spices from my mother's home. I think it adds a nice touch to this yes?" She offers Nicky another bite of fish.

Marina decides to get in on sharing her meal with her new friend. "Try this one! Trust me, if anyone knows how to prepare a good seafood meal, it's me!" She leans in against Nicky on the other side, playfully sticking her tongue out at Cereth. The two start nudging against him more, playfully enjoying each other's company, and more importantly, Nicky's company.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2018, 09:08:33 am »
(No problem, I hope you get some more easy times soon)

Nicky sat there for himself at first, before feeling either girl sitting next to him, as he even felt their bodies lightly push against his sides, and he turned his head to face each of them when they offered him some of their food, starting with Cereth. Tasting the food, he smiled up at her, while making a sound that showed how he enjoyed the taste. "Mmm that is actually really good." He said happily, before feeling Marina suddenly poking at him, wanting to offer some fish for him too.

Just like with the elf, he leaned in closer towards the mermaid who offered him some, and tasted it while making the same sounds like before. "Wow that so... It tastes so fresh, like never even left the water... You really know your fish, don't you?" He asked her, as he started to look between either girl, who kept on nudging against him, which he did seem to enjoy. "And here I didn't even get you something to taste." He said with a soft giggle between them.

OtherSpike

« Reply #291 on: November 03, 2018, 03:27:47 am »
Cereth and Marina both look at one another, they knew where they could go with this, however they simply shake their heads. "Business before pleasure Nicky, I know you wouldn't mind getting that morning wood taken care  of." She brushes her hand against Nicky's crotch. "Unfortunately, we have more pressing matters to get to, we're all in agreement on that." She says.

Marina chimes in at this point, "Right, let's pack up this camp, and I'll see to it that we get to some land... or really a river leading to the fishing village soon." She starts bundling a few of the belongings around the campsite and sets them upon a pile of large, waxy leaves. Cereth bundles up the campsite and their belongings in these leaves, creating a multitude of water-sealed packs to carry through the ocean. Marina takes the bulk, and beckons the two into the water. "Come with me... we need to spend some time under the sea to get where we're going." She says.

---

The three make a slow, but steady pace swimming along the ocean floor. Marina aiding the two as they swim along. Light falls through the ocean's surface as streaks of rain, dolphins, tortoises, and schools of fish glide about as birds would the sky. Cereth was having a little more trouble than expected, trailing behind the group the furthest...

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #292 on: November 03, 2018, 11:53:46 am »
Nicky was pouting a little, as the girls just teased him about having some early sexy time with the two lovely ladies, only to move away and saying the need to head onward. "Fiiiiiine..." He said as he started to help them packing up the camp so they can get onward to the place Marina mentioned. It took a short while before they were ready, and he smiled towards the mermaid, as they went into the water. "Let's head out! Lead the way!" He said as he happily followed along.

As they headed onward, Nicky was full of energy so he could follow along with Marina, though since he wasn't meant for the sea, he couldn't fully keep up with her pace, though he did notice Cereth not being able to follow as easily along as he did. So he decided to get back to try and help her out, by grabbing her hand and dragging her along.

"Let me help you. The sooner we get to where we're going." He said with a smile, as they headed onward, while his other hand waved at Marina to try and get her to not get too far away from them. "Just let me know when you want a break. I know we'll get there when we need to." He said, seeming full of energy and happiness, as he hoped it would rub off on Cereth to keep on going.

OtherSpike

« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2018, 12:52:26 pm »
Cereth manages to keep pace just behind Nicky, "It's okay... I'm fine." She says, shifting her legs about idly in the water. If Nicky were paying attention, a bulge could easily be seen between her legs. "I can handle myself just fine mmm..." She pauses, blushing a little as she is led along by Nicky once more. As they swam the trio could see the sights beneath the waves, a network of oddly convenient crevices and caverns were dotting the seascape beneath them.

Marina stops, and glances down to one such cave. "Through that one, that should take us further inland." Then slowly makes her way forward. Cereth nods and accompanies further. Marina produces something through her pouch, a sphere shaped tangle of rocky strands with sizeable gaps allowing an eerie blue glow to shine through even in the depths of the sea. The trio set forth into the cavernous path tightly together. "We should reach the surface soon enough." She says as they wind downwards deeper, ahead there was a light at the end of the tunnel, leading out into a sort of hub of branching paths. "Ah, here we are, now... which one should we take again?" Marina stops to recollect what she studied from her maps.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2018, 10:48:45 am »
While they swam together, Nicky kept on doing his best to try and make sure Cereth wouldn't be falling too far behind from them. It seemed to him like there might be something wrong, but Marina did mention that they would reach the surface soon, so hopefully then he would be able to get her back to her full strength. Though luckily he was soon able to catch up with the mermaid, that were consulting the map to figure out which way they should go.

Nicky looked over the branching paths, and wondered which one, though one of them was dark and gloomy, which seemed a little dangerous to him. "I think that road might have something dangerous for us. Perhaps we should take the other, unless it's too long." He asked her while trying to look over her shoulder at the map, hoping they could move onward soon.

OtherSpike

« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2018, 06:13:39 am »
"It's fiiiiine!" Marina says as she pulls the two into the tunnel. "Just because it's dark, doesn't mean it's dangerous. Besides, I can light the way pretty easily." She says with a confident, beaming smile. She pulls them in deeper into the murky depths, the makeshift lantern she had provided spills illumination forth, but no real end in sight. As they travel, Marina holds tight to Nicky's hand, while Cereth does the same travelling behind as their mermaid friend guides them along through the murky depths. Until the light from the lantern just seemed to... stop at some point. Upon further inspection, it seems as though a cloud of... something... was obscuring the waters ahead. "That's... strange... never seen something like this... or maybe I have? It seems familiar but I can't..."

"I think I hear something. Sounds like..." Cereth perks her ears, unfortunately, while underwater hearing is a bit more difficult outside of their immediate range. However, the cloud stirs more. Cereth decides to cast a spell to try and pierce the veil with even more light. To no avail it was purely opaque. "Well... it looks like..."

"Ink. From an octopus." Marina remarks as she pushes her hand forward to try and swish it about. She pulls back. "O-oohhh!" A smile creeps across her face with sudden epiphany. "I guess someone's hiding nearby..." She turns to wink to Nicky and Cereth. "Guess we'll have to go around, this might be a dead end." She slowly obscurs the illuminating glow of her lantern, pauses. Then makes a violent kick with her tail, pushing back the cloud of ink to reveal a girl... octopus... with a dick.  The culprit in question had a trail of offending 'ink' leaking from the tip of her throbbing cock. Her hand absentmindedly stroking the exotic member, but the rest of her freezes up upon the others discovering her whereabouts.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #296 on: December 14, 2018, 12:36:01 pm »
Nicky couldn't help but get more and more nervous as they moved into the dark tunnels and tried to make their way forward. He always felt uneasy in situation when he couldn't see what was ahead of him, especially since he couldn't use any weapons or more as freely underwater as he does on land. He would have to rely on Marina and Cereth this time around, as they moved forward until they soon got a situation where the mermaid revealed why it was so dark and hard to see.

Looking at the octopus girl down there jerking herself off, though she seems to be embarrassed and frozen up as she discovers the trio look at them. Nicky felt a little bad for interrupting her, so he tried to smile and wave at them, while still moving right after Marina, since he didn't know how she would react, if they approached her. However something then happened that took a turn for the worse.

With the ink in the air, some of it suddenly got into his eyes, which made him move around a little, as he tried to get it out of his eyes. However the movement made him get away from mermaid and the sorceress, and towards the octopus girl, which he first noticed when his face his butt pressed against her body. Then he turned around and squealed lightly for her. "S-Sorry, I don't mean to bump into you! I-I'll move along if you want me to." He said as he started to slowly move away from her.

OtherSpike

« Reply #297 on: January 06, 2019, 06:30:49 am »
(Wew, new year!)

The octopus felt Nicky's butt press against her. She wordlessly coils a tentacle around his wrist, she bites her lower lip. She turns the boy around, and looks to him with pleading, soulful eyes. They glisten like precious gemstones.

Marina tugs upon Nicky's free arm. "N-now now, we didn't mean to interrupt your little excursion. In fact! we didn't see anything. Don't mind us. We're just passing through..." she says. Her loincloth now has a protrusion all too familiar to Nicky. As does Cereth in fact. "We surely must be going, besides... what if more come by..." The mermaid continues to trail off even more as she reads the situation further. "Okay miss Scylla... I guess if you want, we can spend a little time having some fun with you."

The scylla's cheeks flush and dimple. More tentacles coil eagerly around Nicky, her erection pressed against his backside, it was twitching and throbbing with anticipation even after just releasing. The four now find themselves in the depths of the tucked away alcove... above them was a place where they could surface to catch their breath if need be. The scylla was certainly clingy, to the point where any attempts to undress Nicky from anyone other than her were haplessly thwarted. Soon enough he was without a shirt.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2019, 10:58:11 am »
(Happy new year! :D )

Nicky just gasped when he felt one of the tentacles getting around his wrist, while Marina started to pull on the other one to get him free, which had him trapped. "H-Hey don't pull too much..." He said with a blush, as he looked back at the octopus girl, and how she looked pleading at him. It was clear she just wanted to have some fun time, which he started to feel bad about getting away from. But before he could turn around to ask the other girls, Marina had already given in, and let go for the scylla to grab him with more tentacles.

He gasped once again as he felt more tentacles grabbing his body and undressing him, while her cock was pressing against his butt, as he tried to wiggle it against her. "I-It's all right for you to have fun with it... A-As long as you don't hurt me too much, please." He said while looking back at her with his own pleading eyes, like if they were trying to match hers. He surely was ready for some fun with her, but he knew he had to focus on them getting to their destination, and not staying under water for too long.