-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)  (Read 95922 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)
« Reply #6780 on: October 18, 2018, 10:40:59 am »
"That sounds good. And no matter what happens in our fight, I do hope you two will still give me some private time with one of you, at least before we take care of my little cow here."

Yume Kuribayashi

• This space was intentionally left blank.
« Reply #6781 on: October 18, 2018, 12:35:05 pm »
"As if we'd refuse you that."

"You'll be getting your alone time with us, don't worry." Mizuki winked at Maya as she shot her a thumbs up.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6782 on: October 18, 2018, 12:43:58 pm »
"That's wonderful to hear." Maya said with a grin on her face. "Let's see if you two can handle a dominant girl dick." She laughed while starting to pet Yume once again. "Until then, we're going to have a small party here, and then we'll figure out when we're going to Japan."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6783 on: October 19, 2018, 01:10:51 pm »
"Oh, don't go underestimating me now~." Yuzu chuckled softly.

"Until then, we're going to have a small party here, and then we'll figure out when we're going to Japan."

"Actually, wouldn't it say when we're supposed to go on the tickets? We may have to double-check with Miss Wen on that."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6784 on: October 19, 2018, 01:26:01 pm »
Maya turned around to look at Lahatra, and smiled at her. "Oh right, I almost forgot about the details!" She said before waving her hand at Lahatra. "Please look it up on the tablet, my little Princess." She said before turning her attention back to Yuzu and Mizuki. "Sounds like we'll have a date set rather quickly." She giggled.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6785 on: October 20, 2018, 06:35:55 pm »
"Right away, Mistress." Lahatra nodded to Maya before reaching over and grabbing the tablet either of them rarely used and pulling up their e-mail account on it.

"More like you'll find out what date's been set, but at this point it could go either way, no problem."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6786 on: October 21, 2018, 10:02:19 am »
Maya smiled at the girls, before there started to come some silence between them, which made her look over towards Larisa. "Kitty, why don't you also come here and say hello? I bet you also look forward to meeting these two doms, don't you?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6787 on: October 21, 2018, 01:41:30 pm »
Larisa blushed and nodded, coming into frame slowly. After a few seconds lull, she raised her hand and waved to Mizuki and Yuzu. "H-Hello again."

Mizuki raised her hand and waved. "Hello to you too."

"Same," Yuzu greeted in the same manner.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6788 on: October 21, 2018, 01:49:36 pm »
Maya smiled down at Larisa, as she greeted the two girls. "Now this little kitty here, she's not like the cow. She's a big titty lover, and she loves a more soft touch to her." She said as she waved Larisa over to her to sit in front of her, as the dominant futa kneeled down behind her, and then moved her hands around to put her hands on Larisa's breasts, while she pushed her own tits against her back. "You see? She'll more or less melt in your arms like this." She giggled while looking up at the camera. "Is that something you two can work with when we are around?" She asked playfully, while still toying with Larisa's body.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6789 on: October 21, 2018, 02:09:17 pm »
Larisa moved to where Maya wanted her, sitting still for a second. Shortly after, she moaned in surprise, perking up as Maya started groping her. Her subsequent moans were loud and long. She tensed up at first, then loosened, her limbs practically falling limp as she let Maya take control?

Yuzu smiled wide and put her hand to her chin, nodding in approval. "Mmm... Yes, we can work with that quite a bit."

"As for me, I'll be as gentle as you want me to be with her. But don't think that means I'll go easy on her~." Mizuki snickered.

Yume took notice of Mizuki's reaction and grinned some. "Sounds to me like you're gonna go the denial route with her."

"Oh, you better believe I am!"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6790 on: October 21, 2018, 03:06:32 pm »
Maya continued to tease and control Larisa's body while the girls on the computer talked. "Now now, you don't need to extremely gentle or careful with this kitty. While she is more cuddly and craves a more gentle touch that that of the cow, I have trained her to be able to take a little more. Getting fucked in the ass, sucking some good dick, and being the most submissive little kitty ever... Isn't that right kitty?" Maya asked her while pinching her nipples to make sure she would respond.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6791 on: October 21, 2018, 03:16:40 pm »
Larisa moaned sharply and looked back at Maya. "Meow~," she replied with a nod.

"Well, I'm still gonna do denial on her, even if it means me getting a little more rough."

"And if you go too far, then the aftercare stage will be all the more important, now won't it?"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6792 on: October 21, 2018, 03:20:29 pm »
"Oh she will love the aftercare so much, she won't leave your side for anything, isn't that right kitty? You love it when your Mistress plays with you, and then lets you cuddle with her afterwards, don't you?" She asked in a playful tone, as she kept on teasing her.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6793 on: October 21, 2018, 03:47:38 pm »
Larisa shook her head at Maya's first question, then nodded at her second, purring as she rubbed against her.

"Well, aftercare is an important part of the rough play we specialize in. It's only natural for a sub to love it, almost as much as the play itself."

"Though there are some cases where the play's actually preferable to the aftercare." Mizuki looked over at Yume as she spoke.

Yume blushed as Mizuki subtly called attention to her, looking down in embarrassment.

Elsa laughed some at Yume's reaction. "Well she is a masochist, of course aftercare wouldn't hold as much appeal compared to what comes before. Isn't that right, Yume?" She reached down and ruffled Yume's hair with her hand.

Yume looked down and blushed again, nodding with a soft grunt.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6794 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:48 pm »
Maya laughed at Yume blushing and looking embarrassed for being picked out. "Oh it's true. I bet her idea of good aftercare is tying her up with a gag in her mouth, and then putting her up somewhere were everyone can see just how much of a worthless whore she truly is." She laughed again before moving in to kiss Larisa cheek. "But not this kitty... She's the cuddly kitty around here... She usually cuddles up against me or Lahatra, if we allow her in the bed."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6795 on: October 21, 2018, 04:08:41 pm »
Yume blushed even harder at Maya's suggestion, looking down as she crossed her legs.

"Looks like that's a yes." Elsa petted Yume's head some more.

"But not this kitty... She's the cuddly kitty around here... She usually cuddles up against me or Lahatra, if we allow her in the bed."

"So we'll be using that as our aftercare for her, then. Very well, we'll make a note of that."

"Mm-hmm. And while we're still on the topic of aftercare, what about the other two?" She pointed at Elsa and Lahatra with her index fingers.

"Um, well, for me it's mostly just cleanup and the opportunity to catch my breath. Maybe some gentler worship of Maya's cock after she beats me with it, if she's not exactly finished with me in the general sense."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6796 on: October 21, 2018, 04:21:57 pm »
Maya looked at both girls, while hearing Elsa answering for herself, and nodded at her. "She does need to catch her breath whenever I'm done with her." Maya giggled, before turning her attention back to Lahatra. "As for the Princess... Well she is a switch now, so she can also answer for herself."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6797 on: October 21, 2018, 04:24:40 pm »
Lahatra nodded, looking up from her tablet for a moment. "Yeah, if I'm ever on the bottom and need some aftercare before getting on top again, a brief moment to catch my breath followed by some cuddling and making out with Mistress is what works for me."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6798 on: October 21, 2018, 04:30:19 pm »
Maya smiled at Lahatra, before turning around to look at Yuzu and Mizuki again. "There you have it... I bet all  of my precious pets will love your aftercare no matter what."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6799 on: October 21, 2018, 04:39:00 pm »
"Oh, I'm sure they will. We'll adjust it to cater to them anyways, whatever makes them most comfortable."

"Operating within the physical and psychological limits of your sub is important, after all. Unless they like having their boundaries relentlessly pushed against~." She chuckled mischievously as she glanced at Yume, whose face went entirely red from all the blushing she'd been doing in the past two minutes.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6800 on: October 21, 2018, 04:44:32 pm »
Maya were quick to notice how Yume blushed even harder from Yuzu's words, and just laughed at it. "Oh yes, so don't go too hard on her too quickly. If we leave her out for people to see her tied up and being able to touch and spit on her, she'll just want something worse next time."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6801 on: October 21, 2018, 05:00:18 pm »
"We'll try not to."

"Though we may stick her outside anyways, just for kicks."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6802 on: October 21, 2018, 05:26:43 pm »
"Feel free to do that... Just make sure I get her to Shanghai in one piece." Maya said with a laugh.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6803 on: October 21, 2018, 06:18:59 pm »
"Oh, we will, don't worry."

"Though I'm curious, define what you'd consider 'breaking' her."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6804 on: October 21, 2018, 08:15:02 pm »
Maya thought about Yuzu's question for a few moments. "Well for one, I would say anything that physically breaks her body... You can be rough to her, but I don't want my cow with bandages on her when we go to Shanghai. However I do believe you already know that." She said with a small chuckle before continuing. As for mentally... I like my how my pet is easily being submitted to me, even though she does cause some trouble in the hopes of getting punished. Just make sure I don't fully end up with a lifeless doll please... I bet Miss Wen would try that herself, don't you think Yume?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6805 on: October 21, 2018, 08:25:31 pm »
"Well for one, I would say anything that physically breaks her body... You can be rough to her, but I don't want my cow with bandages on her when we go to Shanghai. However I do believe you already know that."

"Obviously." Yuzu closed her eyes and chuckled as well.

"As for mentally... I like my how my pet is easily being submitted to me, even though she does cause some trouble in the hopes of getting punished. Just make sure I don't fully end up with a lifeless doll please... I bet Miss Wen would try that herself, don't you think Yume?"[/color]

Yume looked up at Maya and nodded. "Yes, Maya-joou-sama. I'd rather wait for Miss Wen to try her hand at breaking me in that manner."

"That sounds just as easy enough to avoid doing. Very well, we'll keep those restrictions in mind."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6806 on: October 21, 2018, 08:55:11 pm »
"Thank you my dear. I appreciate you just play with my pets, and return them to me afterwards." Maya said with a chuckle. I bet all of them look very much forward to meeting you. Both as a group and individually." She giggled, while still toying lightly with Larisa.