-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)  (Read 89994 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)
« Reply #6600 on: August 13, 2018, 06:57:58 pm »
"Then we both have something to look forward to, my dear. I'll eagerly wait for you and Mizuki to call us back." Maya said, as she stomped on Yume's ass once more. "Say goodbye to Miss Yuzu!"

Yume Kuribayashi

• This space was intentionally left blank.
« Reply #6601 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:21 am »
"Hmm, I was hoping we could talk a little more, but I guess it can be saved for when we call back." She closed her eyes and raised her hand, waving to Maya and Yume.

Yume moaned at the next stomp, weakly raising her hand and waving it in return. "B-Bye, Miss Mitsushima."

"So long, ladies. I'll see you both later." She reached down and pressed a button on her laptop, switching off the feed.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6602 on: August 15, 2018, 02:51:55 pm »
Maya waved goodbye at Yuzu as she closed down the signal, which in return made Maya stomp on Yume's ass again. "Now  you have to wait until she calls back again, before you can cum... Or would you rather go through the punishment she suggested?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6603 on: August 15, 2018, 06:05:43 pm »
Yume grunted again as the stomping once more resumed, grinding her rear against Maya's foot as she looked up at her with one eye open. "Honestly, I'd prefer to hold back... That is, unless you really are intending to force me to cum."

"Yeah, that sounded like you were holding yourself to that suggestion. At least, the wording made it seem that way."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6604 on: August 15, 2018, 06:13:07 pm »
Maya laughed at Yume's words, before grinding her heel down against her ass once  more. "This isn't about what I want... This is about how much you can take." She laughed, as she kept on toying with her body. "Because cumming now or later doesn't matter to me. It's all about how long you can handle my touch on your slutty body."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6605 on: August 15, 2018, 10:03:02 pm »
Yume moaned, a little louder and longer than before, and nodded. "Of course, my Queen... I'll try to hold back as best I can..."

"By the way, do you even have any chastity belts here, Maya? You don't seem like the sort of person who'd just have one on hand."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6606 on: August 16, 2018, 04:21:03 am »
Maya turned her attention to Elsa, while she kept on stomping and grinding her foot against Yume's foot. "Indeed, I don't actually have one. But would you mind getting one back at your place, my dear? You can borrow my car, of course." She said with a smile. "Oh, and if you find something interesting we can use tonight, then do take it with you. I would be surprised if we wouldn't be able to use it tonight." She laughed.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6607 on: August 16, 2018, 12:11:44 pm »
"Sure, I'd be more than happy to." Elsa closed her laptop and stood up, stretching out some. "Oh, would it be fine if I stopped by the supermarket on my way back? Y'know, to see how far your girls are in their shopping, and if they need a ride back. With how long they've been out, they must be buying more than they can possibly carry on foot."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6608 on: August 16, 2018, 07:55:37 pm »
"Oh sure, you don't need my permission for that, my dear." Maya said, before pointing to her phone. "They know to call me, but you can take my phone with you, in case they call you before that." She said with a smile, as she finally moved her foot off Yume's ass.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6609 on: August 16, 2018, 10:02:51 pm »
"I'll do that, Maya, thank you." Elsa brought her hands together and bowed to Maya in gratitude.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6610 on: August 17, 2018, 03:54:30 am »
Maya brought Elsa in for a quick kiss. "You're such a good maid. You would be lucky... Or maybe unlucky, if If I haven't rubbed my dick or dick slapped your entire face tonight." She giggled, as she send her on her way.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6611 on: August 19, 2018, 01:16:58 pm »
Elsa returned the kiss, putting her hands behind her back as she stepped back. "Well, you'll get the opportunity to do so later, so either way, it's a win-win for you." She giggled softly, grabbing Maya's keys and phone before heading for the door. "I'm off. See you two later~." She waved before stepping out the door, closing and locking it behind her.

Yume raised her hand and waved back to Elsa. "Mm, see you."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6612 on: August 19, 2018, 01:28:26 pm »
Maya waved at Elsa as she headed out, which left her alone with Yume. She looked down at her with a grin, as she stepped right in front of her. "So what should I do with you while they're gone?" She giggled, as she looked down at her. "Let me hear it, cow... Let me hear what you dream of having your Queen do to your worthless body."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6613 on: August 19, 2018, 02:51:27 pm »
Yume sat up on her knees, gulping at Maya's proposition. "R-Right now?" She glanced off to the side. "W-Well, I'd really like for you to fuck my throat, Queen Maya. If you're looking to get off on me without dryhumping and cumming inside your clothes, that'd be perfect..." She turned back and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out some and panting in desire.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6614 on: August 19, 2018, 02:59:26 pm »
Maya remained quiet for a few moments, while watched Yume getting into position and opening her mouth for her. "That doesn't sound too bad for me..." She giggled, before walking over to Yume, and grabbing her by her hair, before forcing her cock into her mouth, and making her take all of it in by the first thrust. "Now, let me make sure you can't get away." She said, as she pushed her up against the couch, and then locked her legs around her head, so she wouldn't be able to hold her head. "And if you drool on me, I'll tie you up in a dungeon and leave you there for a week!" She said, as her hips began to fuck her face.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6615 on: August 19, 2018, 03:28:38 pm »
Yume grunted as Maya grabbed her hair, keeping her mouth open as she took notice of her taking her dick out, as if she was planning on doing it for the past several minutes. As it pushed into her mouth in one go, shoving its way past her mouth and deep into her esophagus, she moaned around it, closing her eyes for a moment before reopening them, glazed over but not blank just yet. The grunts continued as Maya wrapped her legs around her head, and as she gave the warning not to drool on her. Something that would be difficult, but she eked out a small nod in obedient response regardless. She gasped as Maya began thrusting forward, closing her eyes as she savored the rough feeling of having the futa's thick cock shoved down her throat. She lightly thrust her own body forward, the painful but pleasurable feeling making her wet again.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6616 on: August 19, 2018, 03:52:23 pm »
Maya moaned loudly, as she fucked Yume's face more eagerly, and did everything she could to fuck it like it was a pussy. "Oh yes! You must love this, you fucking whore! Right now, you're nothing more than a fuck hole for me to get off on. I couldn't care less about you being able to breathe or not!"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6617 on: August 19, 2018, 04:07:45 pm »
Yume's moans got longer and more aroused as Maya kept fucking her face, her eyes once again starting to glaze over. She tensed up and shifted around at the verbal abuse, crossing her legs as she felt herself get wetter.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6618 on: August 19, 2018, 04:13:32 pm »
Maya noticed how Yume were shifting around, and knew exactly why she did that. "Oh, you want to be a faceless fuck hole? Then I'll grant you that! When we get to Shanghai, I'll make sure, that Miss Wen dresses you up like a doll, and leaves you like that to the point, that everyone forgets how you even look! They'll only remember you as their wet little fuck hole!" She laughed, as she pushed her cock as deep into Yume's mouth as she could get it, moaning at the same time as she felt like she was going to cum soon.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6619 on: August 19, 2018, 04:51:00 pm »
Yume groaned as she felt Maya speed up, nodding in semi-blind enthusiasm at her promise-sounding suggestion. If she wasn't having her mouth filled to the brim, she would've smiled at the thought of being transformed into a faceless onahole. She squirted inside her outfit, though she was still far from a real orgasm.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6620 on: August 19, 2018, 04:59:21 pm »
Maya hands were holding onto Yume's hair and face much more tightly now, as she felt herself approaching her climax. Thanks to her being able to fuck Yume's face freely, it didn't take much longer before she was pushing over that edge, and didn't even seem to warn her, as she came, and started to shoot her load of cum into her mouth, giving her all of her load before finally pulling herself out of her mouth.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6621 on: August 19, 2018, 05:29:22 pm »
Yume sat there and took the last of Maya's thrusts, groaning around her member as she felt her cum splash into her stomach. Catching her breath as her eyes regained focus, she reached her arms out and caught Maya as she pulled out, inhaling deeply and catching her breath as she did. A bit of saliva residue was on Maya's shaft, but nothing too obviously thick and messy.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6622 on: August 19, 2018, 05:53:51 pm »
May looked down at how her cock and Yume's face, and noticed how there was a bit of her saliva on it. So she held her dick, and then rubbed her cock over her face. "There we  go, all nice and clean again." She giggled.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #6623 on: August 19, 2018, 10:02:29 pm »
Yume grunted softly as Maya wiped her cock on her face, once more catching her breath. This time, though, she closed her eyes and nodded to her. "Thank you, my Queen."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #6624 on: Today at 07:40:03 am »
"Awh, you're welcome, my little pet." Maya giggled, as she pettet her head. "Your good behavior makes me want to stomp on your pussy... Or just sit on your ass." She said while she still looked down at her.