-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 18448 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #1710 on: July 14, 2018, 11:42:04 pm »
And after a bit of searching she would find the two of them. Lulu and Vera were out in the main courtyard seemingly enjoying themselves. The pair had prepared a picnic and had a blanket spread out over the grass. There were a large amount of simple foods, fruits, sandwiches, and a few seemingly vampire dishes of liver and blood. The Vampire looked up and noticed Reah waving her over.

"Come join us! We got plenty for you too!" she shouted while the demon merely shrugged seemingly unmoved by the event. She was wearing her usual nicely tailored suit while the Vampire was wearing a dress that went below the knee with a large brimmed hat keeping her in the shade.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #1711 on: July 15, 2018, 04:19:32 am »
Reah did eventually spot the pair, sitting out in the courtyard enjoying a nice lunch together. That actually seemed nice, and while Reah was about to move on so as not to disturb what seemed like just a fun two person event the Vera did seem to notice her and even waved her over. Reah smiled and thinking it over for a moment she made her way over and took a seat. Lulu didn't seem to react at all as usual.

Reah looked them over "You two look nice as usual." she said with a smile on her face  before looking around at the picnic, it was a large amount of food so she guessed they were hungry. She chuckled "Have you two been doing well? Classes going alright?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The Face of a Goddess

Name: Reah Izumi
Race: Elf (Dragon Kin)
Class: Dragon Knight
Level: Iron Knight

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
10 inches in length, 5.7 in Girth
Kinks:
[Most the Same as K-list]
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-Ornate Steel Longsword [Broken]
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Cult Notes and Documents
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies
-"History of the state" A history of the modern world eighteenth edition

Money: 175 Total
[60 in bank] [125 on hand]

Passive Boon(s):
Name: Rule of the Caelestis [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Name: Outer Soul [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Name: Body of Ur [LV - 2]
Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Name: Endless Hunger
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Spear Pierce
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
- Blessing of the Tyrant [Lv - 2] [General]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

- Blessed Serpent's Breath  [General]
Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.
[Elements Acquired: (None) (Fire)]

- Fury Pulse [Lv - 2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

- Rending Claws [LV -2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

- Dragon Weaving  [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.
[Types Acquired: (Healing) (Utility)]

- Dragon Scales [Lv - 2] [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1712 on: July 15, 2018, 11:29:05 am »
Lulu nodded as she set down what appeared to be some simple sandwiches. With different fillings from veggies but up into bits and paired with a savory sauce to a complete pork fillet fried and wrapped in lettuce between two pieces of bread. "Classes have been going well. Surprisingly." Lulu said shooting a look to Vera whom simple tossed a blood candy into her mouth chewing happily either ignorant or willfully ignorant of the implications.

"Yep. I got a boyfriend!" The vampire announced happily to which the demon rolled her eyes. "She met a boy who gave her flowers now she believes they are dating. Seriously. I hold reservations about the whole affair." the demon said explaining it.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1713 on: July 15, 2018, 12:13:17 pm »
Reah laughed a bit though getting what Lulu was going for. She did take a bit of food that was open to eat glad that her friends classes were going well. It was a miracle with Vera it seemed, but hey it was good when you had a friend to make you study and such to make it easier. Reah crossed her legs as she sat there with them.

A brow was raised as the vampire announced she got a boyfriend, looking to Lulu to preempt a proper explanation before she even started. She let out a small noise of recognition "I mean I don't want to ruin her fun." she said with a small shrug. She might have been right, but she didn't know what to think "Actually how well do you even know this boy?"

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Spear Pierce
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.

Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1714 on: July 15, 2018, 12:24:51 pm »
Vera was all head in the clouds so Lulu took over looking over to Reah. "They have a class together and have been talking during class. When they were supposed to be paying attention." she said. Vera snapped out of it and pouted at Lulu who shrugged and turned away to eat her meal. "HE's so much fun! He likes taking walks in the moonlight, his bloody is really tasty, we can just talk and talk for hours on end!" she said excitedly.

Lulu shook her head and sighed lumping over as she idly chewed on her sandwich. "And he really likes to cook too. He made me lunch the other day after borrowing the kitchens for awhile."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1715 on: July 15, 2018, 12:38:31 pm »
Reah chuckled "Well it sounds like you are really taken with this boy. Just make sure he treats you right, I don't want to get in trouble for having to punch someone." she said though surprisingly Reah hadn't actually managed to cause a lot of trouble, hell she hadn't had to do a lot of things when she really thought of it. It was kind of funny, to think the Dean asked her to settle disputes when it was all sixes and sevens.

Reah ate a bit more food, chowing down on a sandwich in nearly one go "Does he have a naaame~?" she asked playing into the roll of a curious girlfriend before she smiled. It was rather funny to think that lusty vampire she met awhile ago was going steady. She looked over at Lulu "Your friend is a handful."

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1716 on: July 15, 2018, 12:46:21 pm »
Vera nodded saying "Dillain Friedmont. Ah~ such a pretty name." she said happily. The demoness looked over at Reah and nodded in agreement. She seemed to think about something she nodding to herself. Standing up she dusted off her rear before walking past Reah, as she did she dipped down low enough to say "Follow me." keeping her voice low enough Vera couldnt hear.

"Where you going?" Vera asked just noticing Lulu's attempt to leave. She turned to say "Bathroom." before walking towards one of the public restrooms at the edge of the courtyard. There were a few around campus for students out engaged in whatever they wanted to do between classes.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1717 on: July 15, 2018, 01:01:54 pm »
Reah nodded her head "Huh that is an interesting name, holy shit." she said. She expected something rather mundane actually, but that was a pretty serious name. She continued to eat before Lulu whispered for her to follow after her and walked off to go somewhere. Reah wondered about what, but she did suspect something...

Reah gave it a little bit before she got up "Oh, man I need to go." she said "Stay here and watch the stuff okay Vera? I'll be right back, long day training and lots of water makes me a needy dragon." she said before going to the bathrooms where Lulu was to see what it was the demon needed to speak to her about.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1718 on: July 15, 2018, 01:20:24 pm »
Vera raised an eyebrow but shrugged seemingly enamored imagining her boyfriend hugging her tightly as Reah and Lulu walked away. The demoness headed for the women's bathroom. IT was essentially stalls with squat toilets that lead down to the sewer much like Reah was familiar with. Avalon put a high price in for hygiene and development of proper bathrooms was one of their greatest accomplishments.

Lulu opened one stall and walked in. Leaning forward she put one hand on the wall and presented her rear to Reah. Suddenly a blush hit her cheeks and the entire room was several degrees warmer. The normally calm cool and collected demoness panted softly as sweat began to bead on her skin. "Do not talk. Just do it." she said reaching back with her other hand to lift up her skirt and bunch it around her hips leaving herself exposed. The well dressed demon was even meticulously careful about her underwear. Wearing a black lacy set of panties and garterbelt holding up her mixture of fishnet and silk stockings. Her demon tail flicked about anxiously.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1719 on: July 15, 2018, 01:32:12 pm »
Reah followed her in, looking around for a moment at least finding the bathroom normal. She followed Lulu to a stall before things took a turn Reah wasn't expecting at all. She stood there a bit stunned at the sudden developments. If there was anyone she expected this from, it sure as hell wasn't Lulu, but as weird as things were Reah's own nature would not allow her to say no....and to think she spent all this time trying not to hit on her. 

She nodded and moved forward, adjusting her dress though it took her cock no time to reach harden as she took position behind the demon, taking a good hold of her rear. She wondered what spared this, but within moments she gave the demon a hard thrust, pushing her length in as far as she could before she began to fuck her hard, figuring it was what she wanted with how quickly she was trying to get into it.

Maybe she'd explain what was happening.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1720 on: July 15, 2018, 01:46:21 pm »
Lulu let out a low moan but let go of her skirt to cover her mouth with that hand. Her other clawed at the stall wall as she felt Reah shove into her. The demon was extremely tight and warm, the only explanation would be "perfect". As if every contour of the demon's pussy was made exactly for Reah's cock, even that one movement of thrusting in would hit every spot that pleased Reah at the same time.

The demon's tail stiffened for a moment then flicked around excitedly as if finally getting what it wanted. The red eyed demon looked over her shoulder holding back some tears and nodding giving Reah permission to continue before facing forward. A bit of drool leaking from under her hand and down her chin. This was definitely odd behavior for the impassive demoness.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1721 on: July 15, 2018, 01:54:12 pm »
Reah gasped at how tight she was, the heat of her pussy pleasant on every inch of Reah's member. It seemed like the demon was something else, but what was with the sudden? And then she looked back and the look in her eyes. Reah did stop at least for a moment out of actual concern for her friend, though she remembered what was said.

With permission she resumed, giving over to the beast for a moment as she set a strong pace and a quick speed, drilling her cock into the demon. She knew she wanted to be quiet though she wished that they could talk, but she didn't know how to extend telepathy at the moment or rather Syl did not. She felt like she had a decent idea of what might have been wrong though.

She would focus more on giving her friend what she needed for now.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1722 on: July 15, 2018, 02:17:53 pm »
The demon moaned into her hand with each thrust. Her body rocking though her tight shirt kept her bust from much movement. Her claws dug into the stone wall of the back of the stall. Her body tensing up as Reah reached deep inside her. Her tail suddenly whipped around wrapping around the base of Reah's length squeezing it now and again as if confirming its position and ownership of the cock.

Panting heavily the demoness whimpered and moaned as the room seemed to grow warmer and warmer. A scent seemed to fill Reah's nose and fill her body with a need to breed. Kicking her libido into overdrive before settling down again. Whatever was going on was not just affecting Lulu but Reah now as well.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1723 on: July 15, 2018, 02:45:45 pm »
Reah really couldn't help but pick up the pace, not really caring about making any noise as her thrusts became more primal, flesh meeting flesh over and over while Reah shoved her rod deeper someone. She attempted to keep some control here, but whatever that smell was and whatever was going on drove her a bit crazy.

It even felt like her tail was trying to take control, and Reah didn't seem to really mind. She did feel it subside a bit, giving her a bit more the ability to notice things getting weird. It was all so strange to her, but she could worry about that when she wasn't going to town. She even decided to pull out and shove it back in on a whim, making the thrusts even more powerful before resuming a constant, and strong pace once again.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1724 on: July 15, 2018, 03:15:59 pm »
The demoness' tongue slipped out as she let out loud moans. Both hands having to go to the wall to keep herself stable as Reah increased her speed and force. Her body writhed underneath Reah's attack as she clenched and sucked on Reah's length with each movement. THere was some unholy power about her pussy for sure but whatever it was is simply too powerful to ignore.

The faster Reah got the more warm and musky the room got. Even her skin would begin to tingle as air brushed passed her. Without warning the demon arched her back going wide eyed as she clamped down on Reah's length holding it in place inside her. As it did her walls seemed to squeeze and milk her length demanding the cum from her and refusing to accept no as the answer.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1725 on: July 15, 2018, 06:35:48 pm »
Reah really hadn't expected such from the demon, but she supposed it made sense for the demon at least in some weird way. She couldn't figure out what the hell this woman was doing to her, as each and every moment she felt...strange. Things got hotter and hotter until the demon decided to calm down upon her.

Reah couldn't help herself at that point and she leaned forward taking hold of Lulu, filling her with the cum she clearly needed, going and going until she managed to get some control of herself or she was released. What was even going on? She hadn't expected this today.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1726 on: July 15, 2018, 07:15:00 pm »
After Reah climaxed a huge sense of relief and exhaustion would fall from the dragon knight. As if all her muscles had been tensed to the point of snapping then being relaxed making her feel limp. The demoness moaned softly her tongue lolling out from her mouth as she shivered just basking in the sensation of warm cum inside her abused pussy. Shivering she took a bit to recover as well but eventually she took a few deep breathes and regained her senses.

Breathing in slowly through her nose she let it out of her mouth and as she did the warmth in the room went down and both her and Reah's minds would clear up from their lust addled state. "Phew....thank you. There was no one else I could ask to help me at this time." she said adjusting her outfit trying to make herself up so it appeared nothing happened.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1727 on: July 15, 2018, 09:23:37 pm »
Reah herself took a deep breath before falling back a bit and away from her as they recovered. Reah eyes up Lulu curiously before chuckling "I guess so, but its not an unpleasant surprise." she said shaking her head as she adjusted her outfit a little bit so she looked presentable once again. She coughed "That was something, do you normally do that?" she asked.

Reah did eventually feel better though, her mind cleared up.  She looked to Lulu for an answer though they did need to get back to Vera soon. Felt like Lulu needed to indulge more or something,

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1728 on: July 17, 2018, 12:51:44 pm »
Lulu looked over at Reah and shook her head. "My grandmother was a succubus. I inherited some of her latent abilities including her lust field. Usually I can keep it under control but there are instances where I cannot. In those Vera would usually help me." she said a bit sadly as she looked away. "But she has a boyfriend now and it would be improper to ask for her help and cheat on her boyfriend. You have no love attachments and you are and have been interested in me so you were a viable substitute." she said.

Adjusting her skirt one more time she turned to look at Reah. "Do no mention this to Vera nor to anyone else. If you can keep up your end of a the bargain I will exclusively seek you out in case there is another surge."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1729 on: July 17, 2018, 06:58:39 pm »
Reah gave the demon a curious glance "Here I thought you were sexless so insisted on leaving you alone." she then offered the girl a pat on the shoulder especially as she spoke about Vera. Reah stretched "To be honest I don't think that relationship is gonna last, but next time you should solidify the relationship you want rather than having to settle." she said rather directly before standing straight the warrior offering the demon a little smile "Whats one more secret for the pile eh?" but clearly Reah had no problem with it, being rather eternally hungry for sex and other carnal things as she was for anything else. Satisfaction lasted only a short while.

Reah began to move her way out with a whistle, but she would of course hold up her end of the bargain before she made her way back to where the picnic was. She was able to act pretty normal and mostly just get her fill of food and small talk.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1730 on: July 17, 2018, 07:35:20 pm »
The demon girl brushed off Reah's hand saying "Do not misunderstand a biological need to a emotional want. Vera and I are friends, I have no romantic interest in her beyond that." the demon corrected. EVen so she seemed a bit more gentle now compared to her usual prickliness. Nodding she followed after Reah back to the picnic taking a bit of time so Vera was not suspicious of the two of them arriving together.

Once back she and Vera started up some small talk. Mostly about how their classes were going, rumors going around campus and so on. But eventually their lunch was over and the pair cleaned up before saying their goodbyes to Reah and heading out.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1731 on: July 17, 2018, 08:00:26 pm »
Reah shrugged "I'd believe that if we didn't sneak here." she chuckled half joking, but it wasn't important.

With lunch continuing as normal she engaging in the small talk and such before it was finally time for them to say goodbye and continue on to her class so she could finish up the day. She was still hoping to hear a little whisper of how her friend was doing, but for now she would just focus on her work and train for the night to perfect her new moves maybe even attempt to add her own spin on them, once she learned how they worked. She still wondered how she managed to avoid causing a lot of trouble here. It was a miracle in her eyes.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1732 on: July 17, 2018, 08:47:30 pm »
Or more she was avoiding causing trouble so trouble did not happen. Its a strange take on it but could be accurate. As for her next class it was easy enough. The History professor waved in the class getting them to their seats without trouble so they could begin the lesson immediately. This time it was going to focus on the agreement between the surrounding Kingdoms.

During the era of the Steel Lion's expansion a number of city states and small kingdoms realized they were next on the list. They individually had nothing capable of standing up to the Lion's massive Legions as they marched from city state to city state conquering them with relative ease. But a elf from what would later become known as Tir Na Rog spoke to the various city states and Kingdoms proposing something unique. A defense agreement that if any of them are attacked by the Lion, they would all attack the Empire simultaneously.

After much negotiation and map drawing these newly formed kingdoms and empires approached the Lion and laid down their agreement and dared him to attack. While the Lion was incensed at this, his Legates and noble backers knew it would be folly. The Legions could swarm and stamp out any one or even three kingdoms in time. But they would have nothing to defend their rear or flanks wherever they decided to attack. IT was in a sense as a clam, they could open up to swallow one of the kingdoms but that would leave it vulnerable to a fair number more who agreed to fight him. This cut off the Lion's expansion and caused a relatively peaceful era where the chaos of the Steel Lion Empire's founding as well as the sudden map lines dividing the newly formed countries to settle down.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1733 on: July 17, 2018, 09:39:07 pm »
Reah listened to the history professor more as he went over the forming of the lines and the deals that went into making something peaceful. She did actually kind of enjoy the tactic at least and of course as strong as the Steel Lion was it wouldn't be strong enough to just roll over a collection of fairly powerful nations on its own though. It was a shame that peace had to end, but kingdoms like that were always set to fall and be replaced by something else though who knew if the new kingdom would succeed or fall? It was just a massive grab bag now.

Reah tried to keep up her notes, but she did lose focus several times and for most of the class thinking about training later and how she would handle it. She had no clue if her friend would be there, but whether she was or not she wanted to perfect what she got either way. She stared out of a window more daydreaming about that than paying attention.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1734 on: July 17, 2018, 11:26:37 pm »
Once the class ended she would be shown out by a professor none to pleased by her lack of attention. Even so the professors of this institute were not going to disrupt a class to snap one student from day dreaming silently by themselves. The courtyard was unusually empty as was the route to the arena. In fact most of the students seemed to have found other things to occupy their time with in private.

In the arena ALicia was waiting for her. The blonde was without her armor and sat on a bench wearing a simple sun dress. This was the usual time they took to practice together even so she seemed a bit down. But she was there and even if she was not ready to battle she was not the type to blow off a meeting.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1735 on: July 17, 2018, 11:45:13 pm »
Reah was a bit pouty as she was actually shown out by the professor though it made sense, he did have to snap her out of her daydream. She stretched once she got outside "Okay! Onto the arena!" she shouted though taking note of how empty it was. Man, the students here were enterprising having things to do. They were all probably better students than her too as she was far more focused on the physical arts. she hummed as she moved through, moving at full speed.

The dragon knight practically jumped into the arena before catching sight of a familiar head of blonde hair. She paused for a moment so she was here but....why was dressed like that? That wasn't training attire. She waved to her "Yo! How'd the private teaching go?" she asked though not moving over to side. She was here to train and began to do stretches. She would do so even if she had to train by herself.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1736 on: July 18, 2018, 11:34:01 am »
Alicia looked up as Reah called out to her. The wannabe knight smiled and stood up walking over to Reah. "Very well thank you. Dragoon Dominic taught me a fair number of martial arts skills and techniques." she said quite proudly obviously happy with what she learned. But as quickly as the smile came to her, it melted away replaced with apprehension and worry.

Letting Reah get ready to train on her own she continued. "My brother and I will be fighting tomorrow. Thank to your training I feel I can win but even so I am still worried. It is a one attempt deal, if I lose then there is no second chance. There is alot of pressure to succeed both from father and mother as well as my sense of ethics."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1737 on: July 18, 2018, 11:57:10 am »
Reah clicked her tongue gently "Its a shame we won't get to practice with them tonight based on your attire." she made the obvious observation, but she sounded jovial and proud of Alicia. She took a moment to pause her stretching "I bet with a name like that you've gotten a serious amount of knowledge now." she said before she continued to stretch.

She soon enough placed her naginata's end of the ground, undoing the covering she kept over the blade as she looked over the wannabe knight "Hey, you just have pre-fight jitters everyone has them." the dragon knight told her "You are going to win." she told her simply, the woman not even allowing the thought of Alicia losing to cross her mind "If push comes to shove remember your most basic thought, you aren't fighting for you. You are fighting for your people." she placed a hand on Alicia shoulder "And that alone gives you an edge over your brother." words that felt weird coming from her lips, as she didn't totally believe them herself but Alicia got her strength from her nobility. Losing wasn't even a consideration with that in mind.

She moved back and kick up her weapon, resting it across her shoulders as one hand rested on her hips "You better believe you are going to kick his smug ass tomorrow."

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1738 on: July 18, 2018, 01:36:42 pm »
Alicia nodded saying "I cannot risk injuring myself tonight. Need to be at full strength for tomorrow. So practice is out of the question for now." she said explaining why she could not practice with Reah. Even so she was not about to leave her friend out of the loop and simply not show up. She had principles after all. Standing up she dusted herself off as she approached Reah though keeping a distance away from her so the latter could swing her spear around without worrying about hitting her.

"I can only do my best and hope it is good enough. As long as someone puts in an effort I cannot blame them for failing, and I must hold myself to that standard as well." she said grinning as she tried to project an air of confidence. "It will be around midday for the match and we will have it here in the arena. I hope you will be able to come and cheer me on."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1739 on: July 18, 2018, 01:59:20 pm »
Reah looked at her "You don't have to explain anything to me." she waved her hand before she began to practice, swinging around her spear with purpose as she practiced her strokes and thrusts, as well as practicing the moves her teacher taught her so she could perfect them for actual use. She was still careful just in case, not wanting to even possibly hurt Alicia in case something went wrong.

Reah looked at Alicia out of the corner of her eye "Not good enough Alicia, there is nothing wrong with standing proud and just saying that you intend to kick ass." she said with a small smile as she kept on, moving about to make sure her footwork could keep up "It'll do wonders for your nerves just try it." she paused for a moment and nodded "You kidding? Of course I wouldn't miss it."

Waste. Of. Time.
I owe it to her if nothing else.

She went back to training right after, focusing on the dummy as well intent on keeping her hands steady, and striking deep with her new moves, and perhaps one day add her own spin on them once she felt she was ready.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]