-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 16953 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2017, 09:01:51 am »
Oda moaned happily as Reah met her thrusts with fancy fingerwork of her own. Her gunners toes curled on the bedroll as her hips lifted from the ground in a lewd display. Panting heavier now she heard Reah's comment and looked up at her with pleading eyes. A slight trail of drool escaping from the corner of her mouth as sweat began to bead on her pale form.

"Let me suck your cock please!" she groaned out as a sudden surge of pleasure ran up her spine from Reah's touch of her sensitive clit. Her arousal dripped down her inner thighs adding to the mess underneath her as her need grew more and more out of control and her rational side gave way to lust.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2017, 11:18:12 am »
Reah looked upon Oda with greater lust as she gave into her need more and more, clearly needing. This is exactly what Reah, or, this influenced Reah was loving about this the most. She was perfect to receive her boon. Strong as she was, it was clear this one was more meant to take.

Reah smiled as she finally said it. She shifted herself pulling her fingers gently from her "How could I ignore such a heartfelt request?" she chuckled moving them so that Oda was on her knees, her large rod of flesh in front of her face, resting gently on her nose "Well get to it then." she said looking down at her, standing over her a command presence very clear.

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2017, 11:35:46 pm »
Oda looked up from her position on her knees. Her long hair spreading out around her pale form in strands. Her red eyes focused on Reah's before looking to the length pressing against her nose. Gulping she stuck out her tongue giving its tip a little taste that she visibly shook from. "G-gross..." she muttered. But despite that she opened her mouth and took in the tip between her lips. Looking up at Reah to gauge her reaction she began to slowly move back and forth.

Using her lips to form a seal and attack the underside of the length with her tongue. ODa began to bob her head back and forth leaving a saliva marker of how much she could take. Each time she went down she tried to get more but only managed to succeed in taking in half of the length. The gunner had never done anything like this, she had been with a woman or two but they had used toys and those did not compare entirely to the hot length threatening to make her gag each time she went down.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2017, 12:06:43 am »
Reah chuckled looking down at her, it was clear Oda wasn't used to it but it was also very clear it wasn't going to stop her as she took her in anyway, drawing a soft but pleased gasp from the taller woman. Moaning lightly as Oda went to work on her hardness. Oda had some skill it seemed though she wasn't able to take all of it, but it was possible she'd learn as they went.

However eventually Reah, in between her moans and groans took hold of Oda's head looking down with a small smile before the woman began to buck her own hips, of course being mindful of Oda's clear limit she began to seemingly use her, pushing her virile rod in over and over, paying attention for when Oda was possibly at her limit not trying to hurt her obviously.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2017, 01:29:49 am »
Oda reached up and gripped Reah's rear, holding her tightly as she continued bobbing her head along the other woman's length. Her own arousal continued dripping down her inner thighs and left them soaked as she continued at her own pace. But as Reah gripped her head the woman went wide eyed looking up at Reah questioningly before starting to gag and cough as Reah started to thrust, setting her own pace for the gunner to adapt to.

Despite the gagging and coughing around Reah's length, Oda's grip on her rear made it clear she did not want to get up just yet. Becoming submissive she held herself in place, looking up at Reah as saliva escaped from the corner of her mouth slipping down her chin. She looked a mess but she was thoroughly aroused and ready to continue.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2017, 02:10:37 am »
Reah was moaning all the while, enjoying the feeling of her companions throat, only made better by the firm grip on her plush rear. She kept her gaze down especially as the woman adapted despite all the gagging and coughing she was doing. Still she wanted to keep going drawing a wide smile "You look so natural that way." she said.

She began to thrust just a bit harder and force Oda to take her length a bit deeper "I would have never guessed you'd be like this back at the guild. I love it." she smirked waiting for Oda to be ready to get up. Reah was going to pound this woman even deeper into submission. What a perfect woman. 

Zazutobi

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2017, 02:36:45 am »
Before long Oda suddenly pulled back from Reah, falling onto her hands she coughed and panted as her throat recovered from the vicious fucking. Panting heavily she tried to catch her breath as her body rocked and shivered recovering slowly but surely. Once she had gotten her breath back and her legs started to obey her again, Oda turned away from Reah on the bedroll and presented her rear.

Her slick lips glistened in the firelight as she pressed her face against the bedroll and the ground beneath. Reaching back she spread her cheeks to show her anus, wet from her arousal. "Please...fuck me." she said simply propping herself up on her knees leaving herself exposed for Reah.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2017, 03:04:31 am »
Reah smiled moving up behind Oda, placing her rod in between her cheeks for a moment taking hold of the woman's cheeks. She looked her up and down as she took hold of her rod rubbing it upon her wet lips before pressing its wide head against the opening to her sweetness. She began to push in slowly, keeping a firm grip on her hips, making sure she felt every hot inch of her swollen self as she delved in.

Once she was deep enough, or Oda made it clear it was too much Reah began to move. She knew this girl wasn't new so right away she began to thrust herself in a harsh, lustful rhythm. She moved her hand to her tight ass, inserting a thumb all the while she thrusted, moaning at how nice the woman felt.

Zazutobi

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2017, 04:21:11 am »
Oda managed to take Reah up to the base. Moaning loudly as she gripped the ground in front of her, she raked at the dirt with her fingers as her body recoiled from the slow and somewhat painful penetration. She wasnt a size queen by any stretch so as Reah worked her way in, the poor gunner had to adjust and feel herself be filled up by the warm length.

Gasping and going wide eyed as Reah pressed her thumb into her rear, Oda shivered and curled her toes as another jolt of pleasure ran up her spine. "Fuck yes~" she groaned happily as she kept her rear up in the air for Reah to use. The idea of her being nothing but a sex toy made ODa all the more aroused and nearing orgasm simply from her treatment. "Cum on me. Mark me as your fuck toy!" she moaned arching her back and lifting herself on shaky arms into a doggystyle position.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2017, 04:56:24 am »
Reah continued to rail Oda reveling in the feeling of her heated womanhood, moaning as she thrust her arousal in and out. It was clear to Reah Oda really was fit to be a sex toy, she wondered if the elf used her this way every so often. Reah was going to have to do this more often.

Reah took hold on her shoulders as she got a bit more leverage "F-Fuck! What a slut you are!" she moaned out "I think I'm gonna keep you!" she said as her thrusts became even harder and faster, her hips meeting Oda's adorable ass as their little clearing was filled with moans and the sounds of flesh meeting flesh over and over at a rapid space. Reah was going to make sure Oda came before she marked this one. So much energy to give, such a willing woman.

Zazutobi

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2017, 03:14:42 am »
Oda moaned louder and louder as Reah picked up the pace. Her knees and fingers dug into the bedroll with each thrust, shaking underneath her as each deep thrust sent a shockwave of pleasure up her spine making her grow closer and closer to release. "Fuck yes! Make me your slut! Mark me like a sex slave!" she cried out no longer caring about maintaining her cool cover story.

As Reah shifted position, Oda could not last much longer. Soon enough she suddenly arched her back going wide eyed. Her entire body tensed up at once clamping down on Reah's cock , milking it for all it was worth as her orgasm ripped through her body reducing her lustful moans to mewling whimpers.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2017, 03:39:35 am »
Reah couldn't go on much longer after Oda began to finally try to milk her. She gripped her, glowing lines appearing on her fleshy appendage as a type circle began to appear around them. Managing to keep her seed contained  for a moment Reah she was able to pull out. Taking grip of her own length she moved her hand back and force, making sure to aim it the mewling woman before she began to cum over the woman, marking Oda's body with string after string of hot cum more than most people were likely to produce in general.

Soon enough Reah was spent and the magic circle turned into a small flash, filling Oda with a sense of...energy replenishing any mana she may have lost from earlier, even seeming to give her a sense of..more? Reah looked towards her, moving closer to her not minding her own mess as she wrapped her arms around her "Good girl...we'll most certainly enjoy you more." she kissed her neck "I think we really will consider you ours. Its clear where you belong." she kissed her neck again "She'll appreciate it. Any problems dear?" her mast vanishing in a flash though her eyes remained red.

Zazutobi

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2017, 06:40:24 am »
Oda managed to maintain enough awareness to realize she felt her mana increase. But with her body already pushed past its limit with exhaustion filling her up. She leaned back into Reah's embrace and slowly passed out. Going to sleep for the night. Everything else would have to wait till tomorrow. The questions and so on would have to wait. And wait for her to have a more clear head to discuss these things.

The next morning Oda grumbled as she awoke. She was confused for a moment but looking over her shoulder at Reah who had been sleeping with her jarred her memory. The slender woman slid out of Reah's grasp but felt her back and hair still sticky and matted from their events the previous night. Grimacing she carefully picked her way to the nearby river and climbed down into it letting the running water and some scrubbing clean her off as best she could.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2017, 06:47:09 am »
Reah awoke with a small yawn looking around, blinking a few times "That was...a really active dream." she said getting up. She felt a bit sticky. She recalled every detail of the dream, the feels, the words, everything. She made a mental note to keep it to herself as she looked around Oda nowhere in sight. She slowly got and up grabbed her sword before she began to move about. She was needing to take a bath, and then find something to fight. She traveled into the forest looking around "Maybe there is a pond or something..." she said keeping her sword in her hand.

She felt refreshed even though she had just woken up. She was curious where Oda had gone, but with instructions to go find something to train against she was sure when she returned Oda would be back at camp.

Zazutobi

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2017, 09:02:17 am »
Oda did return but when she did, Reah was gone. Confused she looked around before taking a knee and spotting some tracks. "Damnit..." she muttered under her breath. Getting dressed again she pulled out a wand and pointed to her clothing. "Clean." she said. And at the command the wand activated and magic wiped away the dust and dirt, smoothed out the wrinkles, and left a clean scent. It was a wand of cleaning, one of the items also given to Reah. It was standard fair for adventurers whom spent alot of time in the wilds.

As Oda started tracking Reah, the latter managed to get into some trouble. Coming upon a small pond she would find a being that immediately reacted to her presence.

A lizard like figure wearing light leather armor and wielding a spear. Its reptilian eyes narrowed on Reah and it lept from its perch on the water and started swimming towards her at a frightening speed. No doubt if Reah was in the water there would be little doubt it would have a significant advantage.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2017, 10:12:47 am »
Reah gave a content sigh as she came upon the pond happy to have finally found a nice source of water to quickly bathe in. Setting her sword near the edge the woman would slowly make her way in, though not too far from her weapon, where she began to wash herself.

As she enjoyed her time in the bath however something would drop into the water, something rather large. Reah's eyes would snap in its direction to see something swimming towards her. She noted the little spines and her mind set upon some sort of reptilian creature. She quickly made her way to the edge and jumped onto land where she grabbed her blade, taking it from it scabbard in preparation for battle. She knew better than to fight any sort of reptile in the water, especially if it was that big.

Zazutobi

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2017, 11:11:51 am »
The reptilian monster hissed as it narrowly missed Reah in the water. Jumping out like a fish breaching the surface it landed on the earth holding its spear in both hands. Pointing it at her it took advantage of its extended range as it narrowed the gap between them, intending to stab at Reah with its wicked weapon. Reah would have the first real fight as an adventurer here, where her life was on the line and it was a monster not a person going after her.

Keeping its distance outside of Reah's range it jabbed its spear towards her chest aiming for the same technique its used on fish. The hooked spear penetrates, it rotates, then yanks back ending the struggle with a single deadly wound.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2017, 11:58:55 am »
Reah knew this was going to be her first real fight. While the men she fought earlier wanted to kill her they were probably lower on the list than this aggressive creature. This creature had a spear so it was at a distance advantage over her and she had to be very careful on her handling of this fight or she'd die very fast. She kept both hands on her grip and kept the blade in front of her.

The creature stabbed its nasty looking spear at her chest, aiming to probably piercing it through her heart. Even she knew just on looks that that spear was going to hurt going in, and that it was going to be exponentially worse going out. Reah parried the spear to her left and pushed forward knowing she was going to need to close the distance if she was going to win. Getting as far as possible as she could inside the creatures reach before grabbing the spear with her left. Keep a tight grip as she swung down at the creatures most open arm hoping to disable it and maybe make the fight easier.

Zazutobi

« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2017, 12:23:18 pm »
The creature recoiled from the parry but was not out of the fight. As Reah tried to grab the spear and move forward the lizard with its own remarkable strength. Threw the butt of the spear forward smashing it into Reah's nose to stun her. Kicking back out of her reach again it used the shaft of its spear to try and tangle up Reah's sword and yank it from her hands instead.

Unlike the bandits, this monster was a fighter. After all, it was not fighting because of orders or anger. It was hungry, and it had Reah set as its next meal.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2017, 01:32:31 pm »
Reah gave a small grunt as she took a moment to wrinkle her nose at the hit. She wasn't the least bit surprised, but that didn't make it any less painful anyway. She could feel the blade being tugged away a bit, forcing her to strengthen her own grip to keep it before she got a grip on herself and tugged back for a bit until she shifted the blade and was able to break a bit for a small bit of distance.

She took her stance again, watching and waiting. This creature was a fighter so she was going to need to play it a bit smarter and wait to see an actual moment to strike at this creature before her. She knew she was going to have to be aggressive however. She cracked her neck "Okay ugly, lets try this again." she said waiting to see if he'd strike or for any leads.

Zazutobi

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2017, 02:53:49 pm »
The lizard hissed in a low inhuman tone as it charged towards Reah. Bringing up its spear it suddenly released a flurry of blows towards Reah. Five or six super fast jabs with its spear in an attempt to overwhelm Reah and land that first blow. The lizard knew that if it landed the first blow, its chances of successfully killing Reah were higher. But there was weakness, each blow didnt have much weight behind it since it had to pull back after each failed thrust. Leaving room for Reah to counter attack with a single powerful blow against the spear itself.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2017, 03:14:05 pm »
Perfect, now it was getting aggressive just like her. It thrusts were fast and quick forcing Reah on the defensive as she parried them to the best of her ability using the flat. Reah had little actual clue what she was doing, her body moving a bit on its own. She was able to deflect the blows enough to either miss or or just glance against her skin lightly.

On the last strike she made sure to move fast and mustering her strength she brought the blade down in an arc on the lizards withdraw, using the spears bending a bit to hopefully render it unless by breaking the tip away. If that worked she'd make sure to strike as fast as possible aiming strong thrust at its chest to make sure it had little time to recover and dodge.

Zazutobi

« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2017, 03:37:06 pm »
The lizard while being tougher than the bandits was still a relatively weak monster. Reah's blow destroyed the tip of the lizardman's spear turning it into a long stick instead. Tossing it away the lizard in rage or necessity charged towards Reah intending to use its claws to finish the job. But didnt manage to blow or parry Reah's thrust. The sword found purchase into its chest.

The lizardman hissed in pain and roared, flailing a bit but only managing to work the blade in deeper. Soon it stopped struggling and went limp, now dead. As it died Reah's attention would be drawn to the pond again, the sound of more hissing filling the air. Five more lizardmen started rising out of the water, carrying spears and clubs of their own. The leader of which was larger with a prominent headfin. Drawn by the sound of their dying compatriot they were focused on Reah.

But a sudden crack light thunder would shake all of their realities. The leader's head was suddenly removed. Disappeared in a sudden splatter of brain and blood. From the forest Oda stood with one rifle in her hand aiming where the lizard leader's head used to be. Dropping that musket and letting it disappear in midair she summoned another. As she did the other lizardmen turned tail and began to run away, Oda let them not particularly caring about small fry like them.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2017, 04:06:23 pm »
Reah was a bit proud of herself at the moment as she managed to slay the creature, this one more dangerous than the men earlier. She waited until it finally went down before stepping on its abdomen, pulling her blade from its chest "Alri-" drawn to the noise from the nearby pond where more seemed to rise up.

She stared for a moment "Oh now where did you guys come from!?" though to be fair it made sense since this one was nearby it was probably a lookout. Did she not disturb them when she got into the pond earlier? She took up her blade again but no way was she going to be able to take on all of them....or at least not the leader. Maybe she'd be able to ward them off or escape in the middle of battle.

"Alright! Group encounter then, my muscles are just itching for a workout and I'm sure your hides will make me some nice armor!" a bit of false bravado to maybe make a few of them nervous. Reah was not sure if she could even take on two, but she had no idea and she wasn't going to get stronger by just running anytime it looked bad right away.

However, as she prepared her group the crack of a gun going off was heard and well....the leader was pretty much gone. She relaxed as they ran "Oh please be Oda, Please be Oda, Please be O-" she turned "Damn am I glad its you! How'd you find me?" she looked back "Thanks."

Zazutobi

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2017, 05:05:29 pm »
Oda let out a sigh of relief as she allowed the musket to desummon. Walking over to Reah she nodded saying "I tracked you. I like hunting so I got decent at tracking animals. And you're no rogue so following your trail was easy enough." she said with a shrug. Looking down at the one Reah had killed she nodded and reached into belt and produced a small knife. "Now when you kill a monster like this you gotta get the mana crystal inside. You can sell em for a decent price or break them and use them to add more experience to yourself to allocate." she explained.

Cutting open the lizard man she reached inside, seemingly unworried about the blood and gore as she rooted around and suddenly stopped. Withdrawing her hand she held a small blue sphere, about the size of a large marble it radiated a little power. Tossing it to Reah she said "Up to you how you want to use it. Sell it for gold to get new gear or break it and use it to upgrade yourself."

Going over and fishing the leader's body she killed she did the process over again to get her own prize from the fight.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2017, 05:52:13 pm »
Reah took hold of them gem, looking in Oda's direction before she pressed down on the gem which was surprisingly fragile as it broke between the tips of her fingers. She put her hands in the water to wash over any leftover blood.

She picked up her blade and scabbard putting them together as she stood there "Well then that happened. Thanks again for the save, the little guys I was sure I could handle but the leader looked mean." she stated though her body was a bit relaxed, there was a sense of disappointment there as well, as if it wanted more. A warrior form for sure.

She waited for Oda to finish so they could head back to camp.

Zazutobi

« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2017, 09:22:56 pm »
Oda got her own gem quickly enough and returned to Reah after washing herself off. "I wouldnt count on it." she said coming up beside Reah. "One on one sure. But two or three on one increases the danger a great deal. Fight smart, or not at all." she said reaching up to poke Reah's forehead. "Lets head back to camp for breakfast." she said

Leading the way back to camp she pulled out some dried jerky rations offering some to Reah. "We need to talk about last night." she said seriously although a powerful blush was on her cheeks.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2017, 09:43:01 pm »
Reah puffed her cheeks "I feel like I could take em." she said before follow after Oda, taking a bit of the dried jerky. She froze a bit at the mention of last night, looking over at Oda curiously "Last..night?" she wasn't sure what her companion was talking about right not, but part of her strangely felt like she did.

Reah tilted her head "If you mean you loudly masturbating. Its fine, girl has her needs right?" she said. There was no need to talk about her own dream.

Zazutobi

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2017, 12:15:34 pm »
Oda shook her head and pointed at Reah. "No I mean when you grew a cock and fucked me like a common whore." she said blushing profusely. Sighing she setting into her seat as she continued. "I mean...I liked i t but I just wasnt expecting it you know. Didnt even know you had an ability like that or something." she said looking away embarrassed.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2017, 10:27:12 pm »
Reah was quiet for a moment as she sat in her seat as well. So was that not a dream or did they happen to have the same dream? She tapped her chin for a moment before she dug in her bag until she pulled out her card. She looked over "Was there anything else?" she asked. The was still something on her card that seemed to be obscured, but for some reason it was screaming at her new.