-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 14304 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #1650 on: July 11, 2018, 11:47:26 am »
Thesilia chuckled saying "Dont get too excited now, its just a sparring match so we cant go all out. Fighting is fun but dying for nothing isnt really part of my grand plan." she added punching Reah in the shoulder. Brick nodded as he and she went down to the arena to prepare motioning for Reah to follow as well. Alicia couldnt stay as she needed to prepare for her next class and said goodbye.

Down in the arena the amazon adjusted her plated armor, though it revealed much of her body it was still solid metal and would protect against most strikes. Her weapons of choice seemed to be a long chain with two large spiked balls on either end. Spinning them in the air she showed off that amazonian strength seemingly unfazed and in total control of the balls of metal.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #1651 on: July 11, 2018, 12:00:38 pm »
Reah smiled taking the punch "No worries, I just need to relieve some of my bordem at the very least." she smiled at the amazon before follow the two to the arena. She waved the blonde knight goodbye and said she'd meet up the next time the two of them had any time for such a thing, but for right now Reah just wanted to settle her blood.

Reah already had on her practice armor, and placed her practice weapon on her shoulder. She picked something that was still a polearm and not quite as strong as Nature's Talon, but it was a sparring match so that mattered little. She watched the amazon seeing her weapon of choice which was...quite interesting. This would be a fun match.

Once Reah was all set she went and took her place, hopping on her feet to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The Face of a Goddess

Name: Reah Izumi
Race: Elf (Dragon Kin)
Class: Dragon Knight
Level: Iron Knight

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
10 inches in length, 5.7 in Girth
Kinks:
[Most the Same as K-list]
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-Ornate Steel Longsword [Broken]
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Cult Notes and Documents
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Couple pouches of Jerky and meat
-Cooking Supplies
-"History of the state" A history of the modern world eighteenth edition

Money: 175 Total
[60 in bank] [125 on hand]

Passive Boon(s):
Name: Rule of the Caelestis [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Name: Outer Soul [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Name: Body of Ur [LV - 2]
Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Name: Endless Hunger
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
- Kiss of the Tatsu [Lv - 2] [General]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

- Blessed Serpent's Breath  [General]
Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.
[Elements Acquired: (None) (Fire)]

- Fury Pulse [Lv - 2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

- Rending Claws [LV -2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

- Dragon Weaving  [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

- Dragon Scales [Lv - 2] [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits.

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1652 on: July 11, 2018, 12:05:20 pm »
Brick held up his hand and slashed it down to start the match. As soon as he did Thesilia went into action. The amazon had battle sense, she unlike many other student warriors here had honed her senses in actual combat that coupled with her strength and skill would make her a formidable opponent even to Reah. Spinning  the ball in her right hand she suddenly released it into the air. The chain extended sending it up a good ten feet, seems the chain was magic as well.

Tossing the other end of the chain to the ground she made it taunt. And using her hand as a lever point bent the chain sending the spiked ball in the air shooting down towards Reah like a comet descending to earth. She was not a amateur with this weapon for sure.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1653 on: July 11, 2018, 12:30:23 pm »
Reah was about to go into action, but the amazon beat her to it a clear warrior among all the other newbies. Reah hardly had time to take her stance before she realized the metal ball was swiftly descending, aiming to smash into her in a guided strike. Reah jumped back to avoid the hit, and rather than remark on how cool that actually was, she rushed forward.

Reah did need to get some gain on the Amazonian to be effective, but she wasn't going to get to close, only moving until she got closed enough. She planted her foot into the ground thrusting the weapon at amazons side with one hand. The weapon was actually pretty blunt given its purpose to it'd hurt at least. She wasn't putting her all into it, prepared to recall her strike and defend herself in moments.

She figured dealing with a weapon she had never dealt with before would be tricky, especially against and skilled warrior so the dragon knight was going to remain on her toes.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.

Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1654 on: July 11, 2018, 12:38:53 pm »
The spiked ball slammed into the packed earth of the arena sticking hard. The amazon gave a blood curdling grin as Reah approached, she was as much a battle maniac if not more so than Reah. She was just better at keeping calm compared to the bombastic Reah who seemed intent on fighting anyone and everyone. With her foot still planted on the chain she watched Reah approach and thrust.

Yanking up the chain with one hand she wrapped it around the head of the spear snapping the chain taunt preventing Reah from pulling it back. There was a whistling sound behind Reah and she would realize quickly what it was. The chain was retracting and pulling the spiked ball with it. Right towards Reah's back.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1655 on: July 11, 2018, 12:50:00 pm »
Reah could indeed feel the amazon's own similar aura of battle and it only made her more excited for it though at the moment she was in a spot of trouble. Reah pulled her spear, but it was wrapped firmly, and before she got a chance to figure out a way to get it free the metal ball hit her just as she turned knocking her away.

Reah did do some minor recovery scraping her claws along the ground to stop herself, but it was painful. She used her crouched position to get a good run towards Thesillia. Reah needed to get her polearm, but she needed to get near it first and get Thesillia away from it a little bit though she was unsure. Unarmed now Reah this time decided to slid along the ground once she got close hoping to trip the amazon up and get close to her weapon to pick it up.

She hoping it would work, but she had a feeling Thesillia was very well planted...maybe she'd get through anyway, that weapon had to be hard to use close range right?

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1656 on: July 11, 2018, 01:31:26 pm »
Thesilia released her hold on the chain letting the spear slip out of the slacked length. Turning to look at Reah she grinned as she saw the dragon knight charge towards her. Looking around she seemed to be plotting something, her feet were well planted on the soil but suddenly she looked up to the air and chuckled. Gathering her strength she crouched down and jumped up into the air leaving the spear where it had been on the ground.

Taking a grip along the chain near both spiked ends she lifted them above her head and swung down. Putting Reah in a pickle, commited as she was to picking up her spear, the spiked balls were aimed right at that area. Making it so if she desired to retrieve the spear and avoid getting whacked, then she would have to counter immediately after.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1657 on: July 11, 2018, 01:49:09 pm »
Reah was glad it somewhat worked, but only because the amazon had a plan of her own going. Reah did indeed plan to pick up her spear and rolled over to it before scrambling to her feet. She didn't have a lot of time to think, so she quickly turned her spear so the blunt end was showing. She ducked forward a bit before thrusting the spear, but this time using the move she had actually learned, the power strike.

She aimed right of Thesillia's abdomen, with a plan to essentially knock her out of the air and away from her before she could successfully bring her spiked ball weapons down upon her instead.  It would be the first time she would really get to use it in any sort of situation, so hopefully it didn't let her down for how basic it was.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1658 on: July 11, 2018, 04:15:45 pm »
Thesilia took the blow letting out a loud oof as the martial arts infused strike blew her off course. She went backwards landing in the dirt and skidding as momentum carried her forward. The spiked balls dug into the earth on either side of her. But thanks to her momentum she continued skidding extending them out away from her almost like the pillars of a slingshot.

In in fact that was her plan. In the laying down position she was in she suddenly retracted the chains shooting her between the spiked ball posts and sending her like a spear with her feet aimed firmly at Reah. The Amazon used her skills and experience, read the situation and used the environment to adapt and counter. It was certainly a wake up call to Reah whom might have grown bored with her rocky targets in practice.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1659 on: July 11, 2018, 06:55:30 pm »
Jeez this amazon was good. Reah wasn't actually sure she could win this one, given that it was clear the Amazon was much quicker on her feet. Reah's experiences were all straight forward, and coupled with her learning she was lagging behind as she'd have never tried the move that the woman before her was about to pull.

Reah rose her arms up and crossed her, allowing the Amazon's feet impact her forearms though it hurt like all hell. Whatever training she was receiving wasn't really preparing her for anything like this, they were mostly static targets and a weaker knight nothing she could call of note in truth. Reah still tried though, using what precious moments she hand to shift her grip in an attempt to take hold of Thesillia's legs and trying to swing her away from her.

Jeez that hurt.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

Zazutobi

« Reply #1660 on: July 11, 2018, 08:37:00 pm »
With her being up in the air there was not a lot the amazon could do to avoid the throw. Yelping in surprise as she was suddenly swung away by Reah's strength flying into the arena wall with a crack of stone. Sliding down she shook her head grumbling as she recovered from the hit a bit slowly. While Reah may not have seen the effects of her training they were apparent to those who knew what ot look for.

The use of the blunt side of the spear to use double strike for example. It would apply flat pressure to Thesilia knocking her a distance and giving Reah that time to attack. The Amazon got to her feet a bit shakily but suddenly brought up her hands as if for a wrestling match. "Pankration. Lets see how you measure up against the greats." she said with a grin.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1661 on: July 11, 2018, 09:04:18 pm »
Reah took the time she had to reset herself, shaking her arms before she took her stance again not wanting to leave herself open. She had no clue how hard she seemed to throw the woman before she got prepared for the amazon to come at her again. However, she did not have a weapon, and within a few moments her hands were up for the challenge.

Reah couldn't justify using a weapon on her so she stuck her spear into the Earth. She brought her hands up "Alright." this was unwise, especially in a wrestling match since the most Reah knew of that was professional. She moved forward to meet her opponent and see what this up-close-and-personal approach might bring

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

Zazutobi

« Reply #1662 on: July 11, 2018, 09:15:36 pm »
Thesilia nodded approaching Reah and sticking out her fist to touch knuckles. A traditional signalling for the fight to begin. Both fighters technically "throwing the first punch" at the same time so no one can be accused of getting an advantage. Unfortunately for Reah she was about to be taught a very serious lesson in humility and skill by the Amazon.

Pankration was by its very definition without rules. A bare knuckle beat down with no restrictions and only won when one person could not fight anyone or usually died. It is said the greatest practitioners of the ancient sport cant pass down their teachings. Simply because it was as pure a contest of instinct and reaction as could be experienced on the mortal plane.

Thesilia suddenly took a number of quick but incredibly potent jabs aiming for Reah's stomach before following up with a upper cut for her jaw.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1663 on: July 11, 2018, 09:58:22 pm »
Ha....

What's so funny?

You're about to see why "honor", at its very core, is foolish. Be thankful this is merely a sparring match.

Reah wasn't sure what was happening, simply following what Thesillia did. This was a concept she was unfamiliar with, and the Hungerer seemed to not want to follow. Reah did was what clear however, touching her fist to Thesillia's to signify the beginning of the match all she got out of this was that it was hand to hand. A field she only had her instinct to rely on.

Thesillia was quick, and Reah wasn't able to guard herself well. They were quick, but they were painful Reah only just managing to move her head enough to avoid the uppercut. The dragon knight struck back, though her strikes were a bit more aggressive and wild both as a little showing of what fighting style she might have gone for had she trained in it, but most just for how untrained she was. Wide, but strong strikes aimed at Thesilla's sides, neck, and jaw followed by the warrior aiming her heel the side of her head.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:47:07 pm by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #1664 on: July 11, 2018, 10:53:47 pm »
Thesilia used her armored arms to block each strike. Though one of the strikes managed to land on the Amazon's side knocking the wind out of her for a moment. Raising one straight up to block the wild wide shots before suddenly catching Reah's leg. The Amazon smiled and for a moment the sclera of her eyes turned from white to black and her pupils a bright noxious yellow. But Reah wouldnt have the time to focus on that as she leaned back and holding onto the Reah's leg swung her around in a circle before throwing her at a nearby wall.

Immediately charging after her the Amazon was relentless as she approached Reah. Jumping into the air she pulled back her fist obviously aiming to bring it down as she fell and throw the force of her body as well as gravity into Reah while she was recovering from the throw.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1665 on: July 11, 2018, 11:14:39 pm »
"Grn!"  Reah felt the world underneath her leave her as the amazon picked her up ad swung her into the nearby wall, the harshness of which took Reah out of his heavily. She was strong, that was for sure and she knew how to handle a fight like this...no surprise. Reah's natural armor wasn't much help here either it seemed. She could have sworn that any harder and her bones might have broken.

It wasn't over either as the amazon jumped at her and Reah had no time to dodge, and no defense either as the amazon's fist collided with her, easily drawing blood from Reah. It wasn't enough to take her out, but it was clear it hurt. Reah tried her best to strike out, but she was off it as well, her strikes even more wild and aggressive, but less direct and focused. She wasn't the type of yield though.

Her strikes aimed at the amazons abdomen, jaw, and legs. Reah was outclassed here either way you looked at it though, all raw power but with none of the direction, none of the training.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1666 on: July 12, 2018, 12:19:08 am »
Indeed, in terms of raw strength Reah was superior, in terms of natural endurance and reflexes she would win. But Thesilia had skill, practice, and knowledge to make the best use of what she had. She blocked or deflected each attack with precision, leaving little to no room for Reah to actually land a hit. Just as the Amazon suddenly surged forward intending to keep the fight going Brick's voice echoed through the arena. "Enough!" he boomed looking down at the two of them.

The Amazon snapped her head to look at him for a moment panting but she lowered her fists after a few seconds and nodded, reaching up to run her fingers through her hair calming down after the brutal bout. Taking in a deep breath she let it out before nodding satisfied she was calm. "Good fight there." she said.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1667 on: July 12, 2018, 01:18:40 am »
Reah was quiet even after Brick called for a cease in their fight saving Reah from any further embarrassment. She fell to her knees for a moment, trying to catch her breath reaching up to wipe her face a bit. She kept her gaze averted for the time being even as the amazon calmed herself and offered king words. Reah stood and nodded "Yeah. Thank you for donating your time." she bowed. If nothing else Reah's anxiousness was calmed by it, if not replaced with a sense of shame that wasn't entirely hers. Reah knew losing was just a natural part of growing but...

All that bluster and you were beaten handily. How embarrassing, but that is what happens when you take unnecessary risks. Perhaps you'd have stood a better chance if you hadn't agreed to fight on an even keel.

Its just a sparing match.

Sparing matches show error in you, and your error is grave. You had every advantage and threw it away for fairness. Do not let the teachings of your new "lord" and "compatriots" poison you. Victory is all that matters in the end. Keep this in mind and get stronger, playing around even for a short time as you have carries no benefit. 

Reah took a deep breath before she looked up to the teacher and nodded for the conclusion before making her way to the others rooms to get her things. She did have another class to prepare for though after this though she made no real moves to get rid of any obvious injuries caused by that short, but painful battle. She needed a lot more training. She was still lacking, but things here were moving so much slower than she would have liked. She continued to put on her clothing and took a deep breath...hopefully lessons would be better going forward. She needed to get better.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1668 on: July 12, 2018, 10:49:35 am »
Thesilia waved goodbye as she grabbed her balls and chain heading out of the arena to wash and relax a bit from the fight. There was definitely going to be some bruises on her arms from blocking Reah's attacks. As for Brick and the rest of class they filed out leaving Reah alone since she made it clear she was not going to take the loss well.

Going onto the next class, History would be a bit tougher battle. The professor sat them down for awhile going over more of Avalon's past, specifically the actions of the Knights during the founding of Avalon. When they announced that they intended to form a new Kingdom where the Demon King once ruled, the human nobles from the Amblian Empire, Steel Lion Empire, and Lotus Kingdoms that were inside the border argued against it and even threatened to fight. King Arturia declared they would remain nobles and own the lands they did previously. While that convinced most of the nobles to agree to the new borders some still persisted, those nobles were exiled from the land with all their wealth to homelands.

Afterwards numerous non human groups that called the lands home were invited to become equal citizens, this news was a shock to many across the known world and vast immigration of people hoping to escape the Steel Empire's ideals made their way to Avalon leading to a diverse range of citizenry that they now enjoy to this day.

But not all was well, many nobles would raise their hand against the king or enforce policies harming the citizens. They were told to stop and many were not willing to push the issue. But some chose to persist, and that was when Mordred was sent in.

The Betrayer was once known as the Executioner, the knight who handled internal security of Avalon. Their blade took the head of dozens of rebelling nobles who refused to obey the King.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1669 on: July 12, 2018, 11:36:07 am »
Reah went to the next class, but there would be a noticeable shift in the way she carried herself even if it was something she did not quite note herself. She walked a bit less tell and proud, keeping herself a bit quieter in physical terms which was odd given her state of dress but she seemed to make herself a bit smaller. Luckily, the class left was history where it wouldn't matter much and Reah didn't seen as resistant to the idea of attending the class. She was less anxious.

It was just more of Avalon's past, but for a Knight of the Round (As long as that lasted) this was something she would need to know.  She pulled her notebooks and made sure to follow along with the lesson. It wasn't the prettiest picture she supposed, Arturia came with the idea of peace and did it non-violently it was to be expected that people would resist. It was rather heedless of borders, but at least she didn't quite conquer these lads from them...as evident from the amount of people who enjoyed some peace. The difference between Avalon and The Steel Lion empire was clear in non-human relations as well not that it mattered. The Lion had died, and that memory was just a memory. Who knew what this new chaos would bring.

Then they came to the story of Mordered as the Executioner, no surprise. Thesillia had told them as such though she guessed they were to get details now. She figured it was some subtle warning to herself of course as no doubt if shame was to be brought to the table or a threat to the king then Mordred would likely return to her capacity. She was back now so it made sense that the king would need that, keep the fear in what allies she had in the first place.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1670 on: July 12, 2018, 12:13:38 pm »
Mordred's rampages were legendary. But other members of the Knights of the Round had less bloodshed in their past. Sir Bedivere the one armed Knight, he went as ambassador to The Steel Lion Empire and the Lotus Kingdom's. It was said his oratory was so inspirational and well argued that the Emperor and the Lotus Kingdom gave up all legal rights to the lands they had lost, if Mordred was the sword to make the land stable, it was Bedivere who made the land theirs in the first place.

Balin however was a hero, a figure who wandered through the newly formed Avalon from town to town and isolated village to isolated village talking and protecting. Proving with strength of arm and kindness of heart that the Knights were not conquerors, but stewards. People who's duty was to Avalon, and that Avalon was nothing without its people. Mordred instilled fear to those that would rebel, Bedivere convinced outsiders to accept them, and Balin inspired the citizens to follow the King and the Knights.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1671 on: July 12, 2018, 12:31:28 pm »
Well at least those who were still at the table seemed to have their strengths whether it be of blade, tongue, or heart in the case of Balin. The others had certainly left though she knew little of them outside of legends of her own world, and she was occupying the castle of one as she knew. There didn't seem to be too much history on them being spoken about, but she guessed it wasn't necessary.

She kept taking notes on the knights, wondering when she'd meet Balin knowing they were in Leazas talking with Tristan if she remembered, but they were the last knight she had yet to meet given the small table. Based on what she was hearing though it was no wonder Alicia looked up to Balin so much. Interesting.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1672 on: July 12, 2018, 01:25:02 pm »
After the brief history of the Knight's contributions to Avalon's creation the class was ended. The students began to file out a bit louder and friendlier with each other having been interacting for a few weeks by that point. Many of them seemed ot have formed their own groups and pairings as time went on leaving Reah out of the loop and with her own circle of friends and associates.

With her classes over for the day she had her usual sparring and teaching session with Alicia in the Arena. She wanted to meet every monday and thursday after their martial arts class and the other classes were done. So far she had improved dramatically from where she once was. Making fewer mistakes and learning the lessons Reah had to teach her through practice and discipline. Even so she had not managed to beat Reah in any mock fight so far.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1673 on: July 12, 2018, 01:45:04 pm »
Reah wasn't that big on the usual sparring session today, but she still wanted to hold herself to her agreement regardless. She packed up and went back to her dorm for the moment to put up her things before she made her way over to the arena to find Alicia so they could do what they needed to do. Reah mostly sparred with her so Alicia had a chance to apply her learning in actual combat since Reah herself didn't have too much to teach. Reah didn't try to win those, just give the knight a training partner.

Reah soon got to the area and stood by, looking around to Alicia so they could do they needed to do. Alicia was growing pretty fast so she was sure today would be no different especially if her showing in the arena was anything. Sooner rather than later she'd be more and than capable of taking down her brother and earning her place.

Syl was still not a fan of the fact that Reah was wasting time on this instead of finding some other way to grow her strength.
Reah wasn't sure herself especially seeing what she lacked today, but she wasn't going to abandon a promise...just wasn't her way even if she somewhat wanted to.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1674 on: July 12, 2018, 01:55:05 pm »
Alicia was waiting for Reah at the arena. She was practicing her swings using the large lance like a club to build up strength. Looking over as Reah entered she smiled genuinely happy to see her. "Hey Reah, thanks for coming. I wasnt sure if you were going to make it today." she said stabbing her lance into the earth as she turned towards the approaching dragon knight.

"I heard about the fight after I left. I wish I could have cheered you on, still I heard you really gave that amazon a run for her coin. You're so cool!" she said positively beaming with admiration for the other woman before collecting herself. "What do you want to work on today?"

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1675 on: July 12, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »
Reah bowed a bit, falling into an old habit "Sorry I'm a little late. I needed to put up my materials." she said with a sigh. Alicia always seemed so happy, but felt weird to Reah. Reah moved a bit closer, taking a look around to see who all was there or if it was just the two of them for now.

She sighed at the mention of the fight, rubbing the back of her head her words kind. She guessed it would appear that way to the others, but Reah knew better "It really wasn't that close of a fight." She said to temper Alicia admiration a bit "Any strike I got was due to luck, the Amazon has skill and focus where I lack it. I just have better stats and those aren't everything in a battle especially when that difference is minimal in the first place." Reah still had a lot of learning to do herself. It still felt....nice to have someone in her corner.

Reah coughed "Well you are growing very quickly Alicia. I think we need to work on your defense and counters." she said "Based on your match today you do take a lot of unnecessary hits in order to give out the damage you do and you don't have to." it was a lesson Reah herself still needed to learn so it was a bit...funny for her to comment on that. She cracked her neck "I'm gonna come at you, make sure to defend yourself and exploit my weaknesses. If you haven't noticed any already, then you know you need to work on your in-battle perception." she said moving so they could begin this.

She wasn't sure how well this would do, it was mostly her most important spots Alicia needed to protect, she was a bit like a tank.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1676 on: July 12, 2018, 04:11:01 pm »
Alicia nodded saying "Alright, but I did think you were really gallant even if you dont think so. You left your weapon to fight her evenly. Thats alot like a Knight." she added with a bright smile. The rest of the arena had one or two people practicing but they were off in their own areas leaving the sparring pits for Reah and Alicia. The blonde knight nodded at the instruction and lifted her lance preparing for the fight.

"I think I know what you are talking about. Ill do my best so dont hold back." she said showing a bit of pride and excitement for the fight. Keeping her lance horizontal and aimed at Reah she left it open to block most strikes aimed at her torso. The armor she wore doing its job in protecting what her lance could not.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1677 on: July 12, 2018, 07:50:59 pm »
Reah looked back at her as she mentioned that, but didn't say anything. The Hungerer's words echoing in her head for a moment before she took up her stance. She eyed the blonde knight and let her prepare for her assault "If nothing else let my failure today show you that your goal is more accessible than you thought. Do not fear hurting me; You don't need to hold your strength back." she doubted her brother was growing at the same rate, Alicia would easily eclipse him soon enough though Reah had little chance to test his abilities herself so it was hard to accurately gauge where he stood as opposed to Alicia.

Reah rushed at Alicia with a ferocity, but it was controlled. She was aiming at what her armor could not protect, trusting Alicia to protect herself with her lance and to strike back at her with intent. She wanted Alicia to be far better than her brother, and while Reah wasn't the best teacher she could help Alicia apply her knowledge in combat and refine what that class was teaching her in a real setting.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1678 on: July 12, 2018, 07:56:15 pm »
Alicia nodded as Reah rushed towards her. The lance striking out at her legs and head. While the broad end of the lance could pass for a shield, the tapering edge lowered the surface area for protection. Even so Alicia managed to bat away the thrusts, using her lance to parry the blows keeping it at a horizontal angle. She focused on Reah getting intimate with her moves before striking out.

After suddenly putting more power into one parry to knock Reah's spear away from reaching her, she took a step forward and swung her heavily armored arm in a wide angle. Hoping to use its metal plating and weight to hit Reah up close where her spear couldnt easily reach.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1679 on: July 12, 2018, 08:44:18 pm »
Indeed it was easy to see where Reah should strike as those areas did not have armor to keep the knight protected against her naginata, and while Reah did vary up her strike Alicia was doing a good job protecting herself against those attacks, of course Reah did know that Alicia was letting her see her moves before she struck out.

A strong parry, meant to unbalance and then a strike a good counter. Reah however wasn't just going to give it to Alicia still, she needed to be harder to react to and so Reah used her forearm to block the strike though admittedly it did carry a bit of pain with it and it was close enough to where Alicia could see it almost worked. Reah did have a weak inner defense. She looked "Don't go wide, its strong, but easy enough to react to and don't assume a parry will give you all the time in the world." she said "Make your counters quick, but harsh!" before she began to attack again.

Taking jabs and swings at her legs, and head once again, though adding in leads with strikes to her armor as well aiming to make this as real as possible for the knight.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]