-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 12239 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #1680 on: July 12, 2018, 08:58:04 pm »
Alicia took a few retreating steps to get some distance away from Reah as she continued her assault. The blonde knight didnt respond and instead applied her lessons. Taking her lance in both hands she used the full shaft to block and parry Reah's attacks. Despite this she still managed to get once or twice though the armor absorbed the worst of the blow and would only leave a nasty bruise.

Seeing an opening she counter attacked. Using her lance to knock away a blow she suddenly yelled and charged at Reah. The dragon knight would realize the blonde knight had intentionally lured Reah between her and the wall of the arena. With a large armored warrior charging at her the plan would be easy to read. Knock her weapon and charge in where the length of Reah's weapon would be a disadvantage, then use her weight and armor to slam Reah into the wall in a football tackle.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #1681 on: July 12, 2018, 09:18:44 pm »
Using the environment as a weapon was a smart move, just like the Amazon had done before. Reah did understand the plan in a section before she felt the large warrior ramming into her and her back hitting the wall. She had done enough to throw off Reah to earn the hit, though the same tactic likely would work more and once on the same enemy. Reah coughed a bit "There you go!" she said kicking the knight away, in order to get some distance.

She varied up her movesets again, this time throwing in grabs and what little hand to hand she knew to keep the knight on her toes "You could even get a finishing blow if you set it up just right." she said intent to making sure it was driven home, of course there was another lesson and it was about letting your opponent recover. Reah was hard to keep down, but done right Alicia could wail on her freely and outpace her own endurance so that even a tenacious beast like Reah would have to give in eventually. Perhaps she'd get that lesson soon enough.

--------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The Face of a Goddess

Name: Reah Izumi
Race: Elf (Dragon Kin)
Class: Dragon Knight
Level: Iron Knight

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
10 inches in length, 5.7 in Girth
Kinks:
[Most the Same as K-list]
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-Ornate Steel Longsword [Broken]
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Cult Notes and Documents
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Couple pouches of Jerky and meat
-Cooking Supplies
-"History of the state" A history of the modern world eighteenth edition

Money: 175 Total
[60 in bank] [125 on hand]

Passive Boon(s):
Name: Rule of the Caelestis [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Name: Outer Soul [Lv - XX]
Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Name: Body of Ur [LV - 2]
Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Name: Endless Hunger
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
- Kiss of the Tatsu [Lv - 2] [General]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

- Blessed Serpent's Breath  [General]
Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.
[Elements Acquired: (None) (Fire)]

- Fury Pulse [Lv - 2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

- Rending Claws [LV -2] [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

- Dragon Weaving  [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

- Dragon Scales [Lv - 2] [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1682 on: July 13, 2018, 10:54:54 am »
Alicia would not get that lesson this time however. Trying to use her lance to defend herself was difficult, especially when Reah moved into using hands to fight. The armored knight didnt have full range of motion so the grabs were usually successful though she managed to break out of them before Reah had a chance to take advantage. Even so she was getting exhausted, sweat poured from her forehead sticking the loose strands of blonde hair to it.

EVentually she backed off and panted heavily shaking her head "Its my loss." she managed to get out. Letting out a sigh she fell back onto her rear and tried to catch her breath. The wannabe knight had endurance and some strength, but Reah had dexterity, agility, and strength and in a hand to hand struggle with the armored warrior that made it a one sided contest in the end.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1683 on: July 13, 2018, 11:21:46 am »
Reah wasn't trying to be too hard on the knight, simply give her a chance to get used to a full range. It might have been too much though as the knight tool another loss, but...she did learn a bit. She took a deep breath and moved over to her weapon to pick it up before making her way over. She sat next to her and crossed her legs "You are getting better at a good rate. Honestly soon enough you won't need my help that much, you'll be ready to take your brother on." she stretched.

Reah patted the knight's shoulder as she stretched. She adjusted the metal bits of her outfit "I'm not trying to be too harsh on you ya know. I want to make sure you get everything out of these sessions that you can win without question when the time comes." she clarified, though she was sure the knight wasn't thinking negatively about it, it didn't seem like her. She laid out for a moment not exactly tired, but unwinding from the training anyway.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Class Skills]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.

Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1684 on: July 13, 2018, 11:33:29 am »
 ALicia nodded, despite her loss she didnt seem to be down in spirits at all. In truth she looked a bit happy as she caught her breath and relaxed her body. "I know. All I can do is my best and its really paying off. Its feels real you know, my goal. Its not just a idle thought anymore but a real possibility." she said quite proud of her own development. Holding onto her lance she used its shaft to stand up stretching out a bit before nodding.

"I told my father of my plan. He will get the necessary work done and come here in two weeks to officiate the match. But before that he will tell my brother since it is proper to inform him of the challenge before hand. I am going to be avoiding him until the match, I dont want to hear him yell at me anymore." she said smiling a bit sadly. "But I'm going to win. The people need me to, so I have to."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1685 on: July 13, 2018, 12:01:51 pm »
Reah nodded her head, feeling a bit light. It was actually pretty nice seeing how much improvement she was making over time and how much confidence she had. Reah smiled before sitting up and standing "You'll make a really good knight one day." she said. She figured it was different than herself, as she never felt satisfied with her own progress...this was one just happy to get closer to a goal.

She listened to her, and noted down the time when this would all come to an end. Reah was sure this was going to be difficult, especially as she had to avoid interaction with her opponent until it was time for the match. She even reaffirmed her purpose for winning which caused Reah to stare before shaking her head "You are lucky that heroic personality of yours is charming." she gave her pauldron a top "Well I don't have too much left to teach you. I'm not the greatest warrior around you know?" she cracked her neck "I've still got a lot of learning to do myself, and hopefully I can get the right training soon. Sir Brick's a good teacher, but I need more than that."

Reah did at least seem to be a bit higher in spirits, like Alicia's joy was infectious in some way. She looked at her out of the corner of her eye "I can still make sure you're ready to win though." she smiled. She groaned "We've still got classes so....lets call it tonight, get cleaned up, and rest."

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1686 on: July 13, 2018, 12:13:11 pm »
Alicia nodded as she started to head towards the arena baths. "I do think you have gotten alot stronger since our first sparring session though." she said. GOing into the locker room which was empty thanks to the time day again she started to strip out of her armor as she continued. "You are alot firmer, more confident and can anticipate and defend. Its really amazing how much you have improved." she said.

As the armor came off her rather large breasts once again came out to play. Taking a towel she wrapped it around herself albeit it did little more than cover up her barest of modesty. With that she headed into the bath to wash up, relax, and heal from the bruises she got from this sparring session.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1687 on: July 13, 2018, 12:32:42 pm »
Reah rolled her eyes a bit "Yeah well confidence didn't prevent my ass from getting beatdown by an amazon, so shows what you know." she joked with a small smile. It was actually nice to hear and she didn't feel like she was wrong. The dragon knight also stripped out of her clothing and placed them in the lockers as normal. She didn't really bother covering up the came having little sense of modesty at this point "What I really want is to figure out my fighting style so I can truly grow, and then I can get serious." she said.

She followed in before she went in to bath, relax, and heal as well though she was still injured from the earlier session as well so relaxing into the waters really did a lot to make her feel better "Ahhhh~! I needed this." she said relaxing into the healing waters. It did good for her stress as well.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:36:11 pm by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #1688 on: July 13, 2018, 12:54:42 pm »
Alicia nodded and settled into the water after removing her towel and setting it behind her. Her breasts floated and swayed in the water as she closed her eyes simply soaking in the hot water for a bit. "Professor Brick told me that a knight find their style over a long period of time. That there are no short cuts." she said relaxing as the healing waters lapped away her wounds.

Stretching her arms above her head she sighed happily before settling in. "Theres no rush is there? Please do not be offended but you are an elf right? Dont you have several dozen lifetimes to find your path?"

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1689 on: July 13, 2018, 01:11:38 pm »
Reah frowned and shook her head "Maybe, but I'm not a knight." she said in regards to what Sir Brick says about finding a fighting style. It was a bit snarky and also technically a lie given her real position, but Reah had no intention to waiting a life time to find her fighting style, she had an inkling about it she just needed the proper teaching.

Reah opened an eye to look at the knight "I'm a lot of things Alicia, but patient is not one of them." she said moving a bit closer to her " Where I come from, you figure out how you wish to fight first and then grow from there." she said which was somewhat true..for Reah at least. Syl already have several lifetimes, she preferred not to wait either and that was spelled out on their face as they leaned on the side "Besides, I am a terrible elf. My blood doesn't lend itself to slow, steady, and small."

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1690 on: July 13, 2018, 01:18:25 pm »
Alicia shook her head saying "You need to slow down then. If its worth it, then its worth waiting for as my mother always said." Standing up she grabbed her towel and took a seat on a stool drying herself off. She seemed ignorant of the implication of Reah getting closer or what it was she was saying in regards to Reah's growth. At least to the wannabe knight Reah was growing extraordinarily for a normal person.

"I must admit I am looking forward to going home. There are fields of wheat there, and me and the other kids would run through it. The farmers were so mad but you could tell they were happy to see us having fun. Theres nothing like home..." she said sadly looking down at her arm as she wiped it clean of water.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1691 on: July 13, 2018, 01:30:40 pm »
Reah blinked a few times before she burst out laughing "I've lived enough lifetimes, waiting is only worth it if you can't help it. I want to reach the highest of heights before my possible death." she said with a shrug. She figured it might seem weird, but Reah's nature really didn't favor such a small way of thinking. It simply wouldn't satisfy her in the least, she wanted to grow until she couldn't anymore. She wanted power, and she wouldn't be content with a normal growth....it wasn't like she was exactly a normal elf either.

She watched her for a moment and shook her head "Is that actually what you want?" she asked curiously looking at her "I mean, you don't sound happy." she wondered getting out of the water, but she wasn't drying off, she merely sat on the rim.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1692 on: July 13, 2018, 01:48:17 pm »
Alicia looked over at Reah and smiled softly nodding. "I do. But that was not my only childhood. My mother and I are from the Steel Lion Empire. She was...as prostitute and I was just a gutter rat. I think of how happy I am at home. My father home, even if my brother is there. There's food and drink, we can laugh and play in the sun. Stop and smell the roses, everyone in the town can read and write because father hired a full time teacher to educate them. We have time to talk about stories or swap gossip."

Shaking her head she frowned looking at her feet as she rubbed one on top of the other. "Then I think back to the slum. Dark, dirty, we had nothing to eat and no one to help us. No one cared about whether we lived or died let alone if we were happy. I cant help but think how lucky, how blessed by the gods I am to be able to escape that place."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1693 on: July 13, 2018, 02:02:44 pm »
Reah looked at her and shrugged "Well then take solace that its where you get to be soon enough." she said stretching out a bit "The Empire is dead, be glad you outlived it and you get a chance to make sure people remain that happy. I'm sure you'll do it justice." she did eventually move to start drying off. Reah shrugged "That explains your choice of classes. I don't think I'd be happy with it myself, but I know you'll have people looking up to you just fine."

She walked over and leaned "After all, you want to be like Balin right? Who knows, maybe a certain ruler will see fit to give you a chair then that will really help you out I imagine I think everyone would definitely by happy with that being the ray of sunshine you are." the dragon knight said. It was clear she was just thinking about the future, everyone did it.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1694 on: July 13, 2018, 03:16:22 pm »
Alicia chuckled but shook her head "No I dont think so. Being a Knight is a dream of mine, but I have to be realistic. Even if I cant be a Knight for Avalon, I can still be a Knight for my people." she said. Standing up she wrapped the towel around her herself and nodded to Reah. "It was good talking to you." she said. Walking towards the locker room she got redressed before heading towards the female dorm rooms.

Night was beginning to fall and much of the student body had disappeared to their dwellings for it. The campus would be empty by the time Reah left the baths leaving her with a simple choice.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1695 on: July 13, 2018, 03:44:23 pm »
Reah chuckled and looked at her "Yeah believe me its uh...probably a lot easier than you think." she said and shrugged before she left. She wasn't that far behind her when she left, it was mostly dad. She stretched and sighed before heading back to her dorm to sleep. She was at least less anxious, but it was possible she was going to go back to being bored.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick

-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1696 on: July 13, 2018, 06:25:24 pm »
Two more weeks have passed, the classes went on to teach Reah more about the Steel Lion Empire, its former political make up as well as geography. That was followed by its new fractured state and several notable groupings that had something going for them. Whether it was wealth, bloodlines, or raw military power. One of which was the grouping of Kreische, Kane, and other notable noble families including a Legion that had joined together to form a new power in the former empire. Though others were just as if not more powerful in other ways.

The mid terms were coming up and Brick was finishing up teaching them the basics. The mid terms themselves would involve a specialist teacher going to each student individually to train in using their particularly favorite armament. Introduction to magic was beginning to teach real spells as well, simply things like heal or light. While Reah may want more power quickly, the slow rise in knowledge and training was giving her an edge that would become more and more apparent.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1697 on: July 14, 2018, 12:43:56 am »
Reah was indeed growing and even Syl was noticing it, they didn't slack on their training or experimentation to heal the small divides. They were still gaining as much as they could though slower than either would have liked there was no denying that they were indeed a lot better than before and it seemed that finally there was going to be more specific training in order train a favored weapon. Reah hoped she could up her hand to hand training as well, but even specific naginata training would be a blessing.

Learning was the same affair, but there was a bit more information as time progressed like the groupings of families and legions coming together to form a new power in a previously unconquered region. They were powerful, but they still had quite a bit to do and others who had their own power. It was interesting to see how that was developing though at lot of combat was present.

However, it had been two weeks so it seemed that soon enough Alicia's father would be arriving to officiate the match. She hoped that would go well, at the moment Reah had actually spent time just reading and hanging about in the halls before it was time to go to class which she headed to to see what else was on the agenda.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]
- Breath of the Tyrant [Lv - 2] [General]

[Types Acquired: (Healing) (Utility)]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1698 on: July 14, 2018, 09:50:27 am »
Brick's mroning class was at the ready although Alicia was not to be seen. IF asked he would explain that she needed to train privately for an upcoming event and so she got some one on one time with her lance trainer. AS for the rest, a motley crew of men and women of various races walked into the arena. They were obviously adventurers from their wildly different armor and weapons.

They spread out to gauge the group to find who it was they were to be training. A young clean shaven man approached Reah with a naginata on his shoulder. He wore light clothes almost like a Japanese monk, his hair cut extremely short while his body was wiry and rather gaunt. Even so she could tell there was a strength in him like a rubberband ready to snap.

"Greetings. I am Long Pho, I have been asked to teach you the spear by my old friend Brick. Please take care of me." he said bowing his head towards Reah in a traditional greeting.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1699 on: July 14, 2018, 10:03:09 am »
Reah was not surprised, and was glad she was doing so. The dragon knight gave her a silent good luck before she took her place, watching as people began to come in. They were fighters of all type and interesting looking clearly the trainers for the midterms. She was a bit excited, one step closer to the understanding she wanted. Her new weapon was wonderful, but it was also a hindrance.

Soon enough she was approached by a man who carried an aesthetic appearance she was familiar with. She stood stall, and straight a more respectful stance than she took with most people. She could tell her was a strong one too, this was what she was waiting for. It was hard to keep her blood under control though the look in her eyes was bright. Brighter than it had been earlier.

She listened to his greeting, making sure to keep track of his name. Reah bowed in turn "I am Reah, Izumi. Thank you for agreeing to teach me sir." she greeted back and bowed respectfully. Once that was done she was clearly a bit excited though tempering herself. Alicia had her training, Reah had hers and she intended to get fully into it.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1700 on: July 14, 2018, 10:14:12 am »
The man nodded and smiled a bit as Reah followed up with a proper greeting. "Of course. The style I used was created in my homeland in the Lotus Kingdoms. I have added to it over the years during my adventures so I cannot say it is an orthodox one but I believe it to be sufficient for protecting oneself and defeating others."

Sliding the naginata off his shoulder he held onto it with both hands. "Think of the end of the weapon to be a cleaver for that it was it is. Heavy, curved, and meant to slice." he said turning the flat side down and swinging it round in a half circle, the wind whistling as the blade went through the air. "Use the top heavy nature of the blade to your advantage. Let momentum carry it when possible to reduce the fatigue from swinging." he said teaching her about how to use a blade like his.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1701 on: July 14, 2018, 10:25:36 am »
Reah folded her hands behind her back as he explained how he came up with his style making it clear that his style was a bit different. It made sense given how long he was likely doing it, and while she was sure she wouldn't be able to replicate everything she would learn what she could from him.

Reah took some distance and removed her own Naginata though kept it covered. She listened intently to him explain how to use the weapon starting from the basics. She was going to make sure to follow his instructions and keep in mind any info, she was more willing to listen here than she was in a class like geography. She gave confirmation of her listening and if she needed to mimic a movement then she did so.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1702 on: July 14, 2018, 10:37:49 am »
The adventurer nodded as he watched her technique before continuing. "Think of the shaft as merely an extension of your arm. Not as a part of the weapon but merely the vehicle for moving it. Know where the blade is in relation to your hands by the shaft so you can fight without needing to see." he said.

He extended out the naginata and swung it as if going for a half circle strike. But as the blade pointed behind him he twisted the shaft in his grip flipping the blade around and followed through on the other side making a full circle cut. "The blade is strong and durable, you can use it against tough foes if need be but never forget the shaft is a vulnerable spot. Keep your foes at a distance and dodge rather than attempt to catch weapons with yours."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1703 on: July 14, 2018, 10:48:58 am »
Reah nodded mimicking the teachers movements. She used her eyes to study before following through and keeping away, though she did have to make adjustments every now and then to make her movements feel right. She felt like she was doing well enough, and any advice he offered she took it to adjust herself.

Reah was at least showing herself to be an attentive martial student, making sure she didn't miss a single word even with all of the noise around them. The last thing she wanted was to ruin her own progress. Syl was keeping quiet to, knowing how important this whole thing was.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1704 on: July 14, 2018, 11:01:56 am »
As she trained Reah would discover many of the techniques and movements the adventurer was teaching her were alterations of the basics Brick had taught her. While fundamentally the same these were specialized for her weapon, while not impossible to learn in a void, with Brick's basics hammered into her the Dragon knight would be able to follow along and learn with ease from this adventurer.

"Alright, now I will teach you a martial art specifically for the naginata." he said. Gesturing for her to follow over to a wooden training dummy he took a position a bit away from it. "This mart is called "Spear Pierce". You gather mana at the tip of the blade at the moment of impact then allow the mana to flow down the blade like oil as you pierce your target. This makes it easy to slide inside of your foe. Then disperse the mana and yank the blade out. This acts as a lubricant to allow your blade to go in easy, then cause large damage pulling out."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1705 on: July 14, 2018, 11:24:47 am »
It felt good to learn these, they felt more correct with her weapon in general rather than simply following a line. She did appreciate what Brick taught her, but the specialized training was doing her good and she was learning easily enough thanks to it. A good combination of instinct, and basic training allowed her to follow through.

Then came a new martial art, sort of like the one brick had taught her. Reah followed the monk over to a dummy and watched him intently as he demonstrated "Spear Pierce." not the most epic of names, but it let her know what they were about to get into. It was interesting, and somewhat confusing to her, but she guessed it was useful in some way at least against a tougher target. She nodded her head and took a stance, following instruction. She took a deep breath before she thrust the weapon forward, making sure to pull her mana at the tip a lot like she did with her hands only this time she had an easier time of it. Once the blade was inside she dispersed it and pull out brutally.

She looked over to see if she was doing it right, before trying it again several times to drill it into her memory. A very interesting move, but it did let her weapon actually act more like a spear than a cleaver. It made more sense to her the more she thought on it.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce [Naginata]
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]
- Blessing of the Tyrant [Lv - 2] [General]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1706 on: July 14, 2018, 12:06:38 pm »
The attack went off without a hitch. Each time Reah pierced the target the wound was completely smooth and seemed to have little to no resistance. But as she pulled out her weapon the wooden target splintered and ripped out. It was not a difficult wound to imagine on a living target and seemed built for larger or more heavily armored foes.

The Adventurer strokes his smooth chin and nodded. "Very good. I did not expect you to learn that so fast. Very well let me teach you another." he said. Taking Reah's place in front of the wooden dummy that had repaired itself. Holding onto the naginata with both hands he aimed the blade behind him. "This is called "Half Moon" it is a brute force attack but takes advantage of the cleaver nature of the weapon. The trick is to aim and time it right as once it is unleashed it cannot be stopped." he warned.

Aiming the blade up towards the heavens with a flick of the wrist he suddenly swung it from behind, over his head, and down onto the wooden target splitting it in half right down the middle. But the speed in which it was unleashed was uncanny, even Reah's enhanced eyes would only see the after images of the blade soaring through the air.

Pulling the blade away while the target repaired itself again he explained. "I gathered mana at three spots at the back of the blade. Then I used those spots to propel the blade. It can only go forward so you have to guide the blade while it attempts to wrestle from your grip. It is a difficult technique but the force generated by the mana propulsion and gravity along with your strength will create a truly deadly combination capable of cleaving most foes."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1707 on: July 14, 2018, 09:51:37 pm »
Reah nodded her head "Impressive." she said. It wasn't hard to learn this actually, and she did wonder why that was the case. She couldn't learn magic like Syl, but when it came to arts like these it seemed more...natural? She jumped on her feet for a moment before moving back so he got room to demonstrate another move upon upon the self-repairing dummy.

Of course his next move actually got her to appear like a child for a moment though she wasn't vocalizing whatever it was she thought.
Did he just teach me a jet blade?
I don't that is the proper....
Don't care! Calling it that!

Reah nodded and took her place to try it. She took a deep breath before she twisted the blade in her hand before she mimicked his movements focusing the mana "jets"  at the back of Nature's talon before allowing gravity and the propulsion to do the rest, she focused merely on keeping control, but of course she couldn't help but shout "JET...BLADE!" all the while like a complete weirdo as she did so, cleaving through the dummy with ease. She looked over to see if she was doing it right before she ran through it several times and at different angles, again trying to drill it into her head all the while using the name she decided was appropriate.

There was a joy in Reah she had been lacking for awhile, a sort of wonder she normally ignored but was willingly giving into now until her teacher felt she had gotten a fine enough grasp.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]

Zazutobi

« Reply #1708 on: July 14, 2018, 10:14:23 pm »
The monk like adventurer stroked his chin as he watched "Jet? What is....whatever." he mumbled to himself shrugging it off. After a few tries he was satisfied Reah had gotten a hold of the technique and would be able to perfect it on her own. Nodding he patted her shoulder "Very good. Keep practicing to work out the flaws in the technique. Your blade would hesitate or wobble during flight and as for Spear Pierce you had a tendency to not get the blade in fully" he said pointing out some things for her to work on. But these could be fixed without him needing to be present.

The class soon came to an end and the adventurer instructors left after Brick dismissed the rest of the class. Leaving Reah to do as she liked. There was no word exactly when Alicia's fight would come up so she had time to visit other friends whom would not be difficult to find if she looked diligently enough.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #1709 on: July 14, 2018, 11:31:30 pm »
Reah smiled at the monk and bowed to him eventually once their training was done. She was happy to finally have finally got some training and planned to train on her own later, but for now she did have other classes and such to attend to and sch but she did want to find her friends. She went looming to see if her demon and vampire friends were out and about, though they were probably having some study time. She had no idea of course, but she hoped to be able to spend some time with them.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Class Skills]