-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 14315 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #2010 on: August 11, 2018, 08:26:13 pm »
Arturia nodded saying "Of course. As a representative of Avalon you would be staying in high class inns and would need money for food and supplies. Since this is an official quest we cannot expect you to pay for such things out of pocket." MAde sense. If a representative from a another nation stayed in poor accomidations and only ate poor food it would only serve to show how poor Avalon was.

"As for the armor its tailor made for you. Dont worry about it, we got a great armorsmith. Made my armor after all." Mordred said proudly thumping her chestplate with her fist. Indeed the armor was extremely well made, repaired itself with magic energy, and had a retractable helmet. It was pure art. The King nodded and looked down at her own gauntlet covered hand. "Mine as well. Though it is more limiting than strengthening." That in itself was not surprising. Not like Arturia needed to be empowered.

Bedivere looked over to Reah. "You will meet with the armorsmith and together design your armor to not limit your style and in fact help it."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #2011 on: August 11, 2018, 09:42:20 pm »
Reah frowned a bit, but she couldn't argue with that though she didn't really want to do that? Image aside Reah wasn't a woman who acted anything high class and was quite fine with normal thing. She sighed "Fine." she said clearly not pleased with that, but she wasn't going to argue against that particular aspect.

The dragon knight stared at them all for a moment before motioning to herself "You guys are aware I don't wear armor by choice right?" she looked at them. There was honestly no style of armor Reah could think of that would really fit her style besides maybe some stuff for her hands and feet? She held up her hand and focused for a moment as the skin on her hand took on a more draconic appearance clearly being made of scales. She allowed it to recede back "I don't really need it." she didn't much see the point.

--------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The Face of a Goddess

Name: Reah Izumi
Race: Elf (Dragon Kin)
Class: Dragon Knight
Level: Orichalcum Knight

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
10 inches in length, 5.7 in Girth
Kinks:
[Most the Same as K-list]
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-Ornate Steel Longsword [Broken]
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-Cult Notes and Documents
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies
-"History of the state" A history of the modern world eighteenth edition

Money: 175 Total
[60 in bank] [125 on hand]

Passive Boon(s):
Name: Rule of the Caelestis
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Name: Outer Soul
Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Name: Body of Ur
Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Name: Endless Hunger
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Spear Pierce
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Spear Riposte.
Effect: A defensive technique letting one absorb the force of a parried blow into their weapon then release it in a counter thrust.

- Tyrants Fall.
Effect: Allows you the user to focus their mana into their weapon a bit like Jet Blade, however focused at the back to allow them to throw their blade like a missile.

[Magic Skills -Hunger Mode-]
- Healing
Effect: A basic healing spell meant to take care of wounds the user sustains.

- Light
Effect: A spell that creates a floating ball of light that they user can move in order to illuminate dark areas. It can be commanded to move with them.

- Magic Hand
Effect: A small telekinetic spell that allows the user to remotely interact with objects.

[Class Skills]
- Blessing of the Tyrant [General]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

- Blessed Serpent's Breath  [General]
Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.
[Elements Acquired: (None) (Fire)]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

- Rending Claws [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

- Dragon Weaving  [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

- Dragon Scales [Hunger Mode]
Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #2012 on: August 11, 2018, 09:51:23 pm »
Bedivere looked to Arturia and Mordred whom all nodded in turn and drew their swords. "Go ahead and armor your skin again. If you truly believe it is sufficient enough to block our blades." Arturia said as Excalibur shone brightly in her hand. Modred's Clarent equally put out a red aura that threatened to overwhelm them. Compared to the gentle but sharp shining of Bedivere's sword it was clear that even with her skin hardened it would not do much if anything to stop these blades.

Arturia put hers away as did Bedivere. Mordred meanwhile brought up Clarent and brought it down on her armor. There was a dent and gash but she was protected underneath. As she put away the sword the armor repaired itself leaving no indication of the damage before Mordred sat back down.

Arturia leaned forward and looked to Reah. "We are Knights of the Round. Like it or not your name is attached to us. And your visage will become known the world over. Fights going forward will not happen with you and your foe on equal footing and straight forward fights. Ambushes, poisons, hostages. Anything and everything will be thrown against you. If armor can save you from even one blow, it can mean the difference between life and death."

Modred nodded and flicked her own armor. "As strong as I am, id been dead a hundred times over without this. Just meet with the old bastard. He made all the armor for all the Knights of the Round. He can make you something that works for you."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2013 on: August 12, 2018, 12:16:59 am »
Reah glared at them for a moment "Using yourselves as examples isn't even remotely fair you blessed freaks of nature, I doubt anything I do would allow me to take hits from you people." she said crossing her arms with a bit of a frown, but it was clear this was a thing with her and her pride in her own abilities.

Reah looked at Arturia and shook her head "You say that like I don't know that." she said "I prefer to rely on my skin because its more exciting, but I guess I'll go talk to him." she said with a shrug. She just didn't feel like she needed anything other than her skin which was pretty strong on its own, but it wasn't worth the argument.

Reah looked around "What else?" she asked.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):
Effect: The Afflicted is able to absorb extreme amounts of mana into themselves from their surroundings, other beings, and other sources of power and add it to their own pool. While this does not stop the afflicted from feeling fatigue from over use of mana, they rarely if ever actually begin to run out of it. They can also share this mana, typically done in moments of ecstasy, with others.

Effect: The Afflicted is highly resistant to being controlled through outside means, and will often recognize attempts made to control them by outside sources.

Effect: A boon that gives the Afflicted a body seemingly crafted with the idea of dragon involved. It allows their skin to harden in response to danger and heal faster than a normal person, their are essentially always in peak physical shape and can take more abuse than normal. However this also means they are weaker to weapons designed to hurt dragons.

Passive Curse(s):
Effect: The Afflicted finds themselves given to a deep, and nearly insatiable state of want. What their particular want is may vary, but much like a dragon they will often be compelled to fulfill this want. If their needs are not met on an appropriate basis, then their minds will slowly focus on their want and they will begin to lose control.

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade
Effect: Allows one to channel their mana into a weapon to increase aspects of the weapon. Sharpness, weight, material, or length.

- Great Body
Effect: Allows one to focus magic into a specific part of the body to in order to increase the effectiveness of a certain function.

- Fairy Song Rune
Effect: Allows one to place a rune down and connect them. Anytime anyone crosses over these lines they will let out a high-pitched noise that will alert the user.

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike
Effect: Allows the amplification of force placed behind a strike, in return for greater strain and fatigue.

- Spear Pierce
Effect: Allows the blade of the weapon to more easily pierce an opponent like a typical spear, and allows for the creation of even more grievous exit wounds upon withdrawal. 

- Jet Blade!!
Effect: Allows one to focus three Mana points at the back of the blade, forcing the blade to go even faster and adding more strength to the weapon in operation.

- Spear Riposte.
Effect: A defensive technique letting one absorb the force of a parried blow into their weapon then release it in a counter thrust.

- Tyrants Fall.
Effect: Allows you the user to focus their mana into their weapon a bit like Jet Blade, however focused at the back to allow them to throw their blade like a missile.

- Healing

- Light
Effect: A spell that creates a floating ball of light that they user can move in order to illuminate dark areas. It can be commanded to move with them.

- Magic Hand
Effect: A small telekinetic spell that allows the user to remotely interact with objects.

[Class Skills]
Effect: Allows one to achieve short distances of flight and levitation by use of magic focused around their body.

Effect: Allows one to breath a steady stream of an element from their mouths. A damaging mist is the default.

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]
Effect: Allows one to unleash a powerful roar with enough force to push back and stun unsuspecting enemies for a moment of reprieve.

Effect: Allows the user to grow sharp mana-filled crystals over their fingers to mimic dragon claws, never leaving them defenseless. These can be imbued with elemental magic by breathing on them to add extra deadliness to them.

Effect: Allows one to weave spells of a chosen nature in the manner of one's choosing. Dragon weaving mostly relies on Draconian commands and magical energy to weave spells of ones choosing, and even weave them together to create seemingly new effects on the fly. It is essentially an artisans method of casting though normally taught by the ancient creatures to their own kind.

Effect: Allows one to create a shield around their form to block damage from attacks. It can take two hits

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #2014 on: August 12, 2018, 01:54:38 am »
The Knights seemed to take her at her word on visiting the armorsmith and nodded in agreement. At the question if there was anything else Arturia nodded. "Yes we still need to discuss internal affairs. THe attack on the university is bad enough. THat the perpetrators have not been caught however is even more worrying. Especially with their list." Mordred seemed furious at the mere mention of them but scoffed and looked away.

Bedivere leaned forward continuing on. "THe list of loyal progressives whom agree with the mixed ideology our King envisions is a dangerous thing. Especially in the hands of extremists. Demons, Vampires, Humans, Elves. By our very natures we are proud beings. And thus the idea of racial superiority is inherent to each group thus it was inevitable such individuals would be allowed to spread their ideals during the King's absence. I did not anticipate the level of support and resources they have on hand however. With the EMpire gone and the idea of this being funded by outside groups also abolished, it means it is being supported by people as powerful as the people on the list."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2015 on: August 12, 2018, 03:22:01 am »
Reah nodded her head and sat back so they could discuss the attacks on the university and such. It was a bit distressing of course to have them wandering about, but it seemed like this place was right for it. They weren't going to be spared from the chaos, of course Reah was the one who basically let them get away so...it didn't reflect well on her.

Reah wasn't surprised at the information, Syl especially seemed to get it "So dealing with them isn't going to be as easy as I had hoped." she said though that was obvious. This was going to be more of a power struggle between ideals in additions to trying to keep people alive so there was going to be a good possibly that this particular struggle would go one for a long time. She didn't know what to do about it though, it wasn't much in her purview.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2016 on: August 12, 2018, 09:01:25 am »
Bedivere nodded before looking solemn. He looked at Arturia and Mordred, the two of them seemed surprised by his attitude. "Bedivere...what is it?" Arturia asked as a dark aura began to fill the room emanating from Bedivere. "Fel magic...has been confirmed both in the Empire and Leazas. Balin sent me the information from his travels but I only just confirmed it myself." he said.

Immediately Syl and Reah would feel the King and Mordred's hackles rise. Like animals hearing the sounds of prey the normally calm and composed demeanor of the King was replaced with anger and a hunter's aura. While Mordred seemed ready to storm out the door and start ripping things apart with her bare hands.

"Fel magic. Are you sure?" Arturia nearly asked through gritted teeth. IT was then that Reah would remember that according to Tristan, Fel magic was a horrific magic developed during the war with the Demon King and used by his troops. And recently in class that Arturia and the Knights of the Round had been Crusaders that tasked themselves and succeeded in defeating the demon king.

Bedivere nodded saying "Green fire that never extinguishes. Corrupted ground, trees, air. THe remnant whispers of the damned. IT all fits. There is a practitioner that survived."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2017 on: August 12, 2018, 10:59:23 am »
Reah looked to Bedivere when his demeanor changed, the dragon knight raising a brow "Whats up with pretty boy?" she practically asked herself before he made mention of fel magic once again. That was something Reah had only heard of from Tristan, but what was more distressing were the feelings she was picking up from the king and Mordred. It was times like this that the outsider wished she wasn't so empathetic, because they were putting her on edge too.

Reah did keep a neutral stance however since she had no particular connection to this apart from these feelings they got. Truthfully, though she wouldn't state it out loud, Reah was far more interested in this magic than she was worried about it despite all she heard. The same went for Syl who kept her curiosities of magic and power and wanted nothing more than to learn more about it.

Confirmation of it, but that would only put them more on edge. She just remained quiet, nothing to add.

Man, this war of theirs really left an impact.
No one gets out of such things with no wounds.
Didn't we hear about this around the legate? Something about a mountain burning.
Yes, it seems there is some other threat looming about. I do wish I could study this power.
Shame. This has nothing to do with us though

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2018 on: August 12, 2018, 07:07:47 pm »
Arturia looked to Reah and slowly breathed in and let it out. She did this a few more times and Mordred followed suite and their anger dissipated to a reasonable level. Even so it would be a shock to anyone who knew or worshiped the King to feel that amount of hatred running off her. "Right ahem. Sorry, you were not present so you do not know." Arturia said calming herself down.

"Fel MAgic uses souls to power it instead of mana. What few people know is that it requires living souls. Living sacrifices. During the war we found..." Arturia began to say but stopped obviously getting chocked up. Bedivere looked sadly to his King before looking back to Reah to continue. "We found large prisons full of people. Civilians, men, women, children. Used as fuel by the Fel magic practitioners. After the war King Arturia forgave all demons and Crusaders for their act. With one exception, the Fel Magic practitioners. THe Demon King was ignorant of them and they were created by his Vizier. THe Vizier had made a list of the practitioners. For two years after the war the Knights traveled around in secret. Executing the practitioners. Whether they were apprentices or fully fledged mages made no difference. The knowledge to use that magic could not be allowed to exist in this world."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2019 on: August 12, 2018, 08:53:23 pm »
Reah shifted again to take a deep breath "Thank you." she said able to calm herself down when the two of them tempering their emotions. Honestly, she was going to have to learn to close herself off if these people were going to constantly put out their emotional energy like that. She took a deep breath before sitting back to listen.

She was aware of what it really took to power the magic, but she could see why it was that her king and Mordred were so angry about it if they found something so horrible. It seemed pretty weird for the demon king to be ignorant of the magic of course, but wit such a way to fuel it no wonder they went about killing practitioners. It seems someone learned, or really did survive, but why act now? Were they teaching others? There were a lot of questions about that. She nodded her head "It seems so." she said "Well, hopefully you can find and deal with this one too before they cause any serious trouble." she said. That did mean they were using a grim fuel so it also meant that whoever they put to this task between these countries would be saving people.

Such a hefty price! Its power must be great, leave it to such short-sighted people to refuse to pay the proper price for power.
You didn't use living creature for your magic. I mean, besides the fact that you ate the souls of old gods.
I wasn't weak enough to have to rely on such a terrible magic, but that does not mean I wouldn't like to study it. You might not be able to use it, but knowledge is a wonderful thing.
Well hopefully this Fel Magi business stays far out of our way.

She looked about "So I assume you guys are going to work with others to see if you can track them down then?" she asked though it put more on their plates it was better to do so. It didn't particularly matter to Reah since she had no intention of getting involved in something like that, but she figured she could ask.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2020 on: August 12, 2018, 09:35:27 pm »
Arturia nodded saying "We will keep an ear out for rumors. We do not have enough Knights to simply wander around so we have to be patient. " Mordred seemed rather eager to get out and hunt down these magic users but Arturia was king and Mordred was not about to start a second rebellion. Yet at least. Sighing she settled back down in her seat. "Souls are sacred things. If used for this foul magic they can never move on. Can never see their loved ones again in the after life." Arturia said shaking her head.

Bedivere looked to ARturia and nodded before looking to Reah. "That is it for the time being. There are a few other issues but they do not require the Knights of the Round direct attention." he said. Arturia nodded and stood up saying "You are all dismissed. Mordred please return to your duties. Bedivere yours as well. Reah I would ask you to stay in the capital and meet with the armorsmith. It can take a few days for him to work so I suggest if you are eager to go on your journey to meet with him today."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2021 on: August 12, 2018, 09:54:28 pm »
Reah nodded her head before closing her eyes, a foul magic but people would do many things for the strength they needed. She did however have a preference for cultivating that strength within herself so using another source for it was not as appealing to Reah as it might be to others. She wanted to be strong enough on her own.

Finally they were dismissed, but of course Reah still had to go meet with the armorsmith. She sighed which turned into an low, irritated growling complete with a click of her tongue. Reah still didn't see the value or have a desire to cover herself that way, not entirely her own feeling. she stood up putting her hood back on "Where is the armorsmith?" Reah hadn't explored the capitol when she was here so she had no idea where she was meant to go.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2022 on: August 13, 2018, 01:10:21 am »
The King nodded and got up motioning for Reah to follow her. Mordred and Bedivere walked out together discussing something related to beans though aside from that it was outside of Reah's senses to pick up. Arturia lead Reah to one of the ceremonial guards who immediately trembled and saluted the King. Waving her hand to dismiss it she gestured to Reah "Please take Ser Izumi to master Garmand for me."

The white clad knight immediately replied "Yes your highness! Right away!" Smiling she nodded her head in thanks before waving goodbye to Reah and heading back inside the castle. The Knight motioned for Reah to follow treating her as nobility as he headed towards the city.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2023 on: August 13, 2018, 01:32:40 am »
Reah followed after the king who took her to a guard who she then ordered to take her to the Armorsmith. Reah nodded goodbye to the king before looking to the knight "You know you could just tell me where he is if you don't want to take me. I don't mind." she told him though if he began to walk she would follow.

Reah didn't really need the royal treatment, though it was hard to avoid given her status. That was partially why she was keeping her hood up to avoid anyone actually seeing her face and making too much of a connection for future forays into the capitol. She looked about as they moved though, taking in sights she could notice.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2024 on: August 13, 2018, 03:36:55 am »
The knight who identified himself as Ricard denied that saying "The King ordered me to guide so I will. Besides, its easy to get lost in the capital even for those of us born her Ser." Despite Reah's intent to avoid the royal treatment the Ceremonial guard guiding a person immediately sent warnings to most people that she was either dangerous or extremely important. Either case they gave her room but there were more than a few stares.

After taking numerous detours and back alleys the Knight lead Reah right up to the door of a shop. However it was different than one might imagine. It was a tiny place with the entrance in a dark back alley. It looked no better than a fourth rate pawn shop from the outside. "Here we are. This is Master Garland's shop. Inform him that it was the King who sent you and your being a Knight of the Round Ser. He can also be...abrasive so please forgive him ser." he said bowing his head. Moving over to the side he took a guarding position by the door. Letting Reah go in on her own to deal with things.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2025 on: August 13, 2018, 03:46:21 am »
Reah sighed but didn't argue about it "Lead on then." she said as they made their way through the city. She ignored the various stares she got, simply trying to make sure they couldn't really get a good look at her face, but it was easy enough to follow Ricard as he lead her about until they got to a little...hole in the wall shop? She looked towards him, curious if this was the right place.

Reah nodded her head "Thank you Ricard." she bowed before moving in to deal with this old man. This was probably not going to be the smoothest of experiences honestly, but the king was clearly going to block her travel if she did not get the armor at least started. She walked in and began to look around until she could find the man she came to see.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2026 on: August 13, 2018, 03:59:47 am »
Inside was just as dirty as outside. The shop itself had numerous pieces of poor quality iron and steel. Many of them dented and showing the wear and tear of battle. Cobwebs filled certain helmets showing they were not maintained. And rust was found on several blades hanging on the wall. IF this was the place where Arturia and Mordred got their armor, perhaps they had gone senile with age and power.

There was a grunting and clanging from behind the counter. The rhythmic sound of metal on metal suddenly stopped as the door closed behind Reah making the bell on the top of the door jingle in a loud clear tone. There was the sound of swearing before footsteps and the door to the back flew open. There was a large older man. His hair grey from age his bare hairy arms showing the muscle of a smith. His leather apron had some tools in the front but around his belt were yet more. A large mustache and short hair both of which were grey made this a mans man to be sure. "Whoever ya are ya wont find nothin but shite here. So fuck off." he grumbled simply scratching at his beard for a moment.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2027 on: August 13, 2018, 04:27:12 am »
Reah looked around this place, biting her lip for a moment "This is a damn waste of my time." she mumbled to herself as she waited for someone to show up. Was this really where she needed to be? The dragon knight looked more annoyed to be standing in this shop than she would be in any other especially if the king was going to make her get her armor here. Whatever glory this shop had was long gone.

Or perhaps it is a ruse. Do not be so hasty to buy into simple appearances, you may yet be amazed.

Soon they were joined by a man who very much looked like a blacksmith. Large and as aged as the weapons lining the walls. It took no more than a few words for Reah to understand what Ricard spoke of. Reah crossed her arms "I am Reah Izumi." she said. She pulled down her hood "It appears being a Knight of the Round obligates me to request armor from you. I'd rather not judging by the fact this shop looks and smells like a scrap graveyard but....." she looked around again "The King hasn't really given me any other option if I don't want to be stuck here or at home."

Reah looked him in his eyes "So, I assume you are Master Garland. Lets get this started so I can hit the road."

You lack tact as usual. I'm quite sure that will make this a wonderful exchange.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2028 on: August 13, 2018, 08:38:46 pm »
The man looked at Reah up and down seemingly judging her before nodding. "Alright if that fairy with the fancy sword sent you guess I cant really argue. Come on." he said motioning for Reah to follow him into the back. Once she followed she would be met with another world of quality. Breast plates, gauntlets, pauldrons, leather and chainmail. Of qualities Reah had never seen in her life. Many were forged of pure mythril, others of orichalchum and some even had the look of adamantium. The strongest metal in the known world.

All of them ornate masterworks equally beautiful in a battlefield or in a museum. Compared to outside it was diamonds to dung. The smith spit into the forge letting it sizzle for a moment. He seemed to listen before nodding satisfied. "Alright. Lets get your measurements then." he said taking out a tape measure and heading towards Reah to get it perfect.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2029 on: August 13, 2018, 09:28:30 pm »
Reah nodded her head and followed him into what she guessed was the real portion of his shop that was filled with many more wonders than the front of the shop. She could pretty much tell Syl felt smug about being right about the whole thing as whatever he had out there was clearly to turn anyone, but the newest of adventurers away. She frowned but remained quiet.

Once they came to a halt Reah took off her robe seemingly not too worried he was coming at her with a tape measure, she wasn't trying to get out of making this armor since it was her pass to travel. She sighed "Measure away." she said taking a pose that would allow him to measure her so they could do this.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2030 on: August 14, 2018, 12:00:58 am »
Master Garland measured out Reah nodding as he made mental notes. Once he was finished he took a step back and stroked his chin. "From the way you walk and the weapon. Guessing your a spear fighter, light and agile with use of magic. You're an aggressive fighter and can engage in hand to hand if need be but you are not as proficient with it as you are with the spear. Which means you have some sort of natural armor or skill to reduce damage. Alright think I got something in mind for you." he said.

Walking over to a chest he opened it up and inside were dozens of ingots of a silvery metal. Pure mithril. "Use mithril as the base to keep the armor light. Minimal plating to keep range of movement and weight. Add to that plating of orichalcum with individual enchantments to increase durability and magic repairs. Clothing underneath. Yes that will work, use demon moth silk and enchant it. No not enchantment. To many overlaps. Threaded with golden spider silk. Yes that will give it the durability needed." he said more to himself than to Reah as his mind slowly pieced together her armor.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2031 on: August 14, 2018, 12:25:45 am »
Reah didn't make much of a fuss about the measurements, waiting until he was done before she took a step back. He began to recall details about her almost on the spot actually surprising the woman as he figured out her style down to the last "The hell?" she had no way to explain it herself, but it seems the old man was more proficient in this than she might have imagined.

Reah blinked a few times "How are you able to tell all that with just measurement?" she asked curiously. This man's mind was a mystery that was for sure...but brilliant.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2032 on: August 14, 2018, 11:20:47 am »
The armorsmith looked over after picking up a pair of ingots from the chest. "The way you carry yourself. The nicks and dings in your clothes and skin, the way you walk and talk. During the Crusade I forged and repaired the armor of all the Crusaders here. I have seen more busted armor and splintered weapons in my lifetime than even the dwarves. They come to me for advice." he said with a grin.

Taking the ingots to the forge he tossed them in a odd stone bowl. Opening a clay pot he dipped his hand inside pulling out a pinch of what looked like a red salt like substance. He tossed it into the forge which nearly exploded with the sudden shift in heat. Even Reah would feel like she was standing at the top of an active volcano. But despite the new sweat forming on Garland he didnt seem to mind the heat.

"Three days. Three days and ill have your armor done." he said simply as he began to tend to the forge. The silvery ingots beginning to melt from the heat into the bowl.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2033 on: August 14, 2018, 11:31:20 am »
Reah ran a hand through her black hair, as her eyes focused on the smith. That didn't really help her figure out just how he figured out so much but with how long he'd been doing this perhaps he picked up some manner of foresight she couldn't comprehend. It made a little bit of sense, but that on that level? Reah couldn't imagine.

She continued to watch him for a little while before the fires of the forge roared to life, even causing Reah to feel the heat. She pulled her hood over her long hair as she could sense her time within this shop was at an end "Well then in three days I'll return." she said, giving a rather simple and short goodbye before she left him there to do his work in peace. Reah would exit the shop and rejoin Ricard "Alright, lead me to the nearest active inn if you can." she requested.

The woman adjusted her forest green cloak again to be more comfortable. She was going to have to remain here for three days until she could come to collect the armor. It gave them time to get together her travel expenses if she really needed them, but for now she could stay at an inn and explore or something.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2034 on: August 14, 2018, 08:33:25 pm »
"Having a drink before going back to the castle huh? I can tell you a good one but I believe the King would want to see you again Ser. And make sure the guest quarters in the castle are to your liking." Ricard said leaning on his spear getting a bit more familiar with Reah. IT would make sense in a way, Reah was nobility and not just nobility. In Avalon she had the technical standing of a Marquis so she was very very high in the rankings. Just below the King in fact even without the title of Knight added on.

Motioning for Reah to follow, Ricard lead her back towards the castle to check in with the King. Who confirmed Reah would be staying in the castle while in the capital. The guest rooms were extremely high class in terms of comfort if a bit sparse in decoration. The bed was extremely comfortable and it had its own bathroom.

Ricard would have mentioned during the way back that there was an inn called the Crooked Crow that was good. Much of the castle guard went there after their shifts.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2035 on: August 14, 2018, 09:21:00 pm »
Reah raised a brow "Ugh." Reah initially had no intention of staying at the castle and was very much about to book herself a room in the Inn. It did make sense to Reah why the king would be having Reah stay in the castle, but it was obvious by the look on her face she wasn't very pleased. She moved along with Ricard "Is it normally like this Ricard? I get the whole nobility thing, but I...I dunno, it feels like I haphazardly agreed to be put on a leash." she was fine with her castle, but it was also because she could tailor it with her own hands this just felt...odd. She was having difficulty adjusting.

However once checking the room she would make her way out again to go to the bar. She felt like she could at least grab a drink, or a few before heading back there. She did stop somewhere to buy a less conspicuous outfit however picking up a green shirt with a black bow on the front and white collar, black shorts were a bit fitting, some more comfortable shoes. She took off all her accessories and her normal outfit to place them in her pack and redid her hair in a very long ponytail. She was just trying to blend in a bit more and wearing clothes clearly not from this area was....fairly obvious. She put her cloak on as well.

Once that was all done she would ask Ricard to either escort her to the Crooked Crow or draw her a map she could follow to get there. She was wanting to keep a low enough profile.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:23:10 pm by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #2036 on: August 15, 2018, 07:10:17 am »
Ricard shrugged saying "Mostly for as much as I know Ser. Still it comes with some perks I must imagine. Having land, collecting taxes. Vacations must be amazing." Once her room was sorted out Ricard told her where to go. The Crooked Crow was fairly close to the castle and must have been why many of the castle guards went there after their shifts.

The inn was fairly large with an outdoor patio and indoor bar and restaurant. IT had a chalkboard outside saying what the daily specials were. A lamb stew and roasted chicken were the specials for that day. The place was decently filled. A few barmaids went from table to table taking care of customers. Many of whom were well groomed but brawny men. One of the perks of having the castle guard stop by often was few people were willing to get rowdy so the noise was subdued compared to other places.

A older man with a long beard and bald head tended the bar. He was cleaning out a iron mug with a rag with his eyes closed just listening to the world around him.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2037 on: August 15, 2018, 07:22:24 am »
Reah shook her head "More responsibility than I was planning for. I'm not sure what I'm doing so this travel is my reprieve." she said as they got to the castle.

Once Ricard told her where to go she thanked him and moved off on her own to head there. There were less stares at least which is what she wanted, she just looked a bit like a traveler. It didn't take long to reach and so she headed in, taking only a bit to look around as she removed her cloak and wrapped it around his hips. It was a bit quiet, but this didn't seem like the type of place where bar fights were common. It wasn't like she came here looking for that anyhow.

She moved over to the bar "Hello." she called to get the bartenders attention "Lots of ale please." she gave her request.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]

Zazutobi

« Reply #2038 on: August 15, 2018, 08:31:08 am »
The bartender nodded and went over to an ale keg. Turning the spigot he filled up the mug he was just cleaning and brought it over setting it next to Reah. With that he headed back to work on another mug. The place was lively and it seemed Reah was being left alone. Mostly because she was wearing a cloak and making it clear with body language she was not looking for attention.

Even so a few people looked at her from time to time. Castle guards that found a stranger in their bar intentionally hiding themselves and trying not to call attention to themselves a bit odd. Still they only kept her in the periphery and she was free to do as she liked.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #2039 on: August 15, 2018, 09:21:02 am »
Anyone who did happen to take glances at Reah might notice that she was certainly able to put away her alcohol. The dragon knight was glad to be left alone, but of course it didn't stop her from drinking something fierce getting quite a bit of enjoyment out of drinking alone. She emptied her mugs almost as fast she got them and just kept asking for more.

Still, Reah did find it rather hard to get drunk in her state though even as a human she had years of experience drinking with bosses and colleagues for appearances....and stress. She was drinking whatever it took to actually fall deep into it, but she at least didn't seem to be causing trouble and just keeping to herself. If she was bothering anyone it'd be the barkeep.

Lewd Info:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual
Cock Size:
Kinks:
No's:
[Same as K-List]

Equipment:
-Mithril Longsword
-Nature's Talon
-Wooden Longbow
-x20 Arrows

Within [Endless Bag]:
-x10 Health Potions
-x3 Cats-eye potions
-Unknown Potions
-School Notes
-Enchanted Jewelry
-x3 Bandages
-Map + Mapping Supplies
-Communication Orb
-Telescope
-Mid-size Magic Tent
-Sunstick
-Cooking Supplies

Passive Boon(s):

Passive Curse(s):

Moves:

[General Skills]
- Augment Blade

- Great Body

- Fairy Song Rune

[Martial Skills]
- Power Strike

- Spear Pierce

- Jet Blade!!

- Spear Riposte.

- Tyrants Fall.

- Healing

- Light

- Magic Hand

[Class Skills]

- Fury Pulse [Base Mode]