-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Surprised roomates  (Read 1035 times)

Parker Lawson

Surprised roomates
« on: November 29, 2017, 12:24:04 am »

Parker sighed as he walked into the house, shoes, by the door, again. He then laughed though. At least his roommate was consistent. He walked into the kitchen, holding bags of groceries. "i'm back! I got the milk and I got some cookie dough too!" He yelled upstairs, assuming his roommate was home.

Parker like this house. A simple two story home right beside the college. He had lived here while going to school and decided to stay since his job working for the Mayor was so close. It had been nice living with someone. He had someone to play video games with, watch movies with, complain about girls with. All in all their first 3 months together had been nice. Parker then sighed though when he heard something fall upstairs. He slowly moved up the stairs, and was going to knock when he noticed the door was half open. There, he saw a cute girl from behind wearing headphones. He moved in and said "Hey, lady what are you doing in my friends room!?" Moving in and quickly spinning her around, only for his eyes to go wide.

Princess

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Friendly Neighborhood Trap!
Re: Surprised roomates
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 12:36:48 am »
Eric scowled as he sat there in the computer chair, focused on his game. He was leaning forward in his chair, finger hovering over the left click button, ready to shoot as soon as one of the other bastards peeped from long, eager to get them with the AWP he had spent three rounds saving up for. His heart was racing, and he was completely focused on the game, not hearing his room mate and best friend come home. The friend which he was really quite grateful for, who had been with him his entire life, kept the bullies off him, helped him with his parent's divorce, got him drunk for the first time, and the only time so far in his life. And even now, was letting him stay rent free so that he could go to school and get his culinary degree from one of the best schools in the country. All in all, he was a normal guy, except for a few things. The most noticeable of which, was his long golden blonde hair, currently held back in a ponytail, as well as his soft, pouty lips, and his rounded cheeks with a soft and effiminate face, ms.'ed far more often then sir'ed. Or perhaps it was the slender shoulders, the slim hips and wide waist giving the young man hourglass curves most women starved themselves for.

Or perhaps it was the fact that those soft pouty lips were a dark red with lipstick, those big brown doleful eyes focused with eye liner and shadow, those curves covered by a black top and matching skirt leaving his flat and toned stomach exposed, his long slender legs concealed with a pair of black thigh stockings, strapped up with a garter belt. None of which were supposed to be noticeable, as none were ever supposed to be seen. However fate had other ideas, for as soon as the guy peeped around the corner, so did Eric, and the other played was the faster shooter. Eric cried out in irritation, tossing his head set to the ground in frustration.

Promptly recalling that they were in fact a rather nice gift from his friend and room mate, he quickly picked them up, and after checking them to make sure he hadn't stupidly broken them, slipped them back on and got back into the game. At least until his room suddenly filled with light from the hallway. Eric quickly turned around, and he felt his heart rise into his throat, and drop into his gut at the same time. His lovely eyes went wide as he stared up at his roommate, and he sat there, mind racing at what he could possibly say at the moment. "Hey Parker..." was all that his mind could come up with.
[img]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/DirtyPics1991/sig.jpg[img]

http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=2685

Parker Lawson

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 12:48:24 am »
Parker's heart always went out to Eric. The poor guy never could get a break. He was always smaller than the other kids and the were not kind. It didn't help that he looked like a girl to some people, but that didn't matter to Parker. Eric was his best friend and one of the most loyal people he'd ever met.

All of that came to a crashing halt as Parker stared at Eric. His mouth wide open. His face then went bright bright red as he said "i got the groceries...and please make sure your door is all the way closed." With that he closed the door shut and started walking downstairs. What...the...fuck?! Eric was a cross dresser? How long had then been going on?! He didn't want to say anything to him and he just went back to the kitchen, putting away groceries. He also turned the Netflix on, just some dumb comedy to have on in the background to fill the air. He had never been so uncomfortable in his life. He'd grown up in a good Christian home were that sort of thing was looked down on. He was stiff as a board as he kept putting things away.

Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 12:52:34 am »
Eric just sat there with shell shock as Parker walked out of the room, leaving Eric there with his team mates screaming in his ear. Gulping once more, he sat there, letting his mind catch up to everything going on. As soon as it all hit home, he quickly stripped down, tossing the clothes away into the closet where he slipped on some jeans and a hoody, and ran downstairs, worried Parker would be calling his parents or something, or the cops, or the church. He didn't know what Parker would do but he had to explain to him!

He hurried down the stairs, following the sounds of activity before he popped into the kitchen. Unfortunately he forgot to take off the make-up, and so even in a hoody and jeans, he didn't look like a guy. He looked like some pretty little thing wearing her boyfriends clothes. The fact that he liked loose and baggy clothing didn't help, the outfit almost swallowing his tiny form. "P-parker, I can explain" he stammered out, looking far to adorable and fragile with that worried look on his face, the look that would break the hardest man down in an instant and ask what was wrong.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 01:02:41 am »
"there...is nothing to explain..." Parker said calmly, though he still looked shocked. He turned and saw his friend, still looking...surprisingly cute. "I...you are my best friend and you like to dress like a girl. I..erm..whatever floats your boat I guess." He didn't look back up once he glance to him. Now he had a great many confusing feelings running around in him. His family was far more conservative than he was, that was for damn sure. "Um...I liked the punk look you had going." he said, his voice shaking. He didn't like being so caught off guard. He simply shifted his stance.

Parker was a titan of a man. Standing at 6'7. He always dwarfed his friend but never joked about his short height. He hated those types of jokes, one of the many things they bonded over. "I...I mean come on man." He said, still confused "you dress like a girl playing overwatch? Why?" He asked, not making fun of him, more like he was ribbing his old friend.

Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 01:12:32 am »
Eric gulped once more, squirming where he stood as he looked down in shame. "Its...um, it's hard to explain" he said softly, before biting his lip once more. However he did perk up a bit at the compliment. "Oh...um...thanks" he said nervously, hugging his arm into his side. "So...we're cool?" he asked softly, before pouting at the teasing. "I just...it makes me happy" he said softly. He knew the other was joking around but he was serious. "I'm happier dressing that way. As a guy I've always felt...wrong. Like it isn't meant for me. I mean...we both know how I look. So I just...I tried it one day, to prove I was at least manly enough to make a skirt look stupid but...I liked how it looked. And...I liked how I felt" he said, sighing once more. "I liked looking pretty...like, it wasn't an insult. I liked feeling pretty, like I didn't have to fight it anymore. I could just...be myself" he said, sighing once more. "Would...would you mind if I dressed like that, more...just around the house I mean" he stammered out.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 01:24:38 am »
Parker was quiet, listening to his friend pour his heart out to him. He smiled and moved closer to him, giving him a big hug. "I think it is really fucking weird bro, but if it makes you happy I don't care. I will let you keep kicking my ass at Overwatch and you can listen to me yell at the TV when the news comes on." He moved away, his large hands resting on his friends shoulders. He was grinning but his face was bright red. It wasn't because of what they were talking about, it was because Eric was a really sexy girl and this was going to make so many fucking things weird. He sighed, moving back from him, but nodded. "whatever it takes bro. Now I am about to make cookies. Hand me the sheet okay?" he said, pointing to the cupboard.

Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 01:27:18 am »
Eric tensed as PArker came up to him. He had to crane his neck a bit to look into the man's face, before pouting at being called weird, but at least it was supportive. He smiled, relaxing into the hug as he rested his head against the man's chest, wrapping his arms around Parker. Well at least as much as he could, before he looked back up at his friend. "Thanks. And for the record, you never let me win, you just suck" he teased with a grin, before he nodded his head. He turned, bending over to get the sheet. After a little digging he found it and passed it over, before he stood there. "So...would it be okay if I go and get dressed again?" he asked nervously.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 01:35:38 am »
"Yeah yeah, whatever you have to tell yourself." Parker said, but it was true...he did suck. He laughed again and said "if that is really want you want Eric then feel free to dress. Just make sure you change when my Dad comes over. He will lose his shit if he saw that." Parker said seriously. He wasn't sure how to tell his parents so he thought it best to not tell them for now. He also couldn't help but admire Eric's butt. Oh this was going to be the weirdest thing of his life! He quickly turned around and started working on getting the dough out. "oh and grab the mail while you are still dressed like that. I forgot to grab it on my way in." He said casually.

Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 01:40:42 am »
Eric just smirked, and nodded his head. "Can do!" he said, before hurriedly running out to the door. He still forgot he had his make-up on and so he simply walked outside to the to the mailbow, not thinking anything of the neighbors seeing him and asking Parker about the girl staying with him, or calling his father about a random girl in their sons house when nobody heard anything about dating, much less marriage. Eric simply grabbed the mail, and hurried back in. He all but ran back upstairs, and spent the next ten minutes slipping back into the outfit, stockings and all. This time though he added a pair of three inch black heels. Giggling, all to excited to get to just be himself without worrying, he moved back downstairs. "So...what do you think?" he asked softly as he saw Parker with his back to Eric.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 01:53:11 am »
Parker had the cookies made and was letting them cool on the counter. He was sitting at the dinning room table reading when Eric came back downstairs. He paused, looking at his friend and his face went bright red again. "erm..you look great Erica?" He asked, hesitating as he said the words. "I mean...it feels weird to keep calling you Eric you know?" he asked, looking his friend up and down. The sight causing his blood to stir in a way Eric never had before. It was....a very very wrong feeling. He shifted in his seat and said "I..erm...don't know how to say this to you bro, but you are hot." he said, blurting it out.

Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 01:57:56 am »
Eric stood there nervously, his heart pounding, as Parker was the first to ever see him as he was. Gulping, he blinked, before his own cheeks darkened with a blush. Both at the praise, and being called Erica. He never thought of it like that but now...he liked how it sounded. He just smiled, unable to stifle a girlish giggle of delight. "Yeah..." he said, before giggling again, unable to stop the smile that now seemed stuck on his face. However...he decided to have a little bit of fun. He did his best cat walk, swaying his hips as the heels clicked on the linoleum, before he was standing behind the seated man. He rested his hands on the man's shoulder, and leaned in, just inches from his ear. "You think I'm hot?" he asked in his best sultry voice, intent on some revenge for the teasing earlier.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 02:06:32 am »
"Shut up!" Parker said, playfully punching his friend in the shoulder. "or can I not hit my roommate because he's a lady?" he asked, grinning a little. Parker didn't know why but he stood up, and moved like he was going to try and wrestle Erica. He hadn't done that since they were kids but he wanted to now. His face was red though and he could feel his heart beating in his chest. He suddenly grabbed his friend, tickling Erica and trying to pin him. "not so funny now is it?" He said with a laugh, chasing after him if he tried to run away.

Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 02:10:02 am »
Erica just cried out and giggled. "Hey, you can't hit a lady!" he teased back, before grinning up at Parker. He saw that grin, and knew the man was plotting something. Erica grinned again, a playful giggle escaping as she readied to run. She saw him move forward and tried to squirm free, but squeaked as the heels slipped on the floor and he fell into Parker's grip. He tried to squirm free, but was no match for the larger man. "You don't have me ye-Ahhh!" he cried out, squealing with a giggle as the finger's began tickling his exposed sides. He squirmed, biting his lip as he tried to worm his way free. "S-stop! Stoppp!" he cried out between giggle fits.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 02:20:33 am »
Parker didn't let up his assault. Easily overpowering his roommate and catching him in the living room. He pushed him down onto the couch, his hands covering his friend's wrists as he looked down. Erica's legs spread with their pelvis pushed against each other with Parker staring down at him. He watched Erica, no longer laughing. He looked down, not moving, as if frozen. "This...is weird right?" he asked, almost asking his friend for permission to do something. To see what he thought about...whatever the hell he was doing.

Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 02:25:51 am »
Erica cried out and wiggled about, trying to push the arms away. "Stop ittt! Going to kill you!" he cried out with another giggle fit as he tried in vain to escape. He soon found a chance, and managed to get away, but Parker had caught up to him. He cried out as once more the tickling began, making him hunch over and giggle. "Jerk!" he cried out with another laugh, before squeaking as he fell forward onto the couch. He tried to squirm free but soon Parker was on top of him. Panting and laughing, he looked up at Parker, before slowly his grin started to fade as he looked up at the seriousness on Parker's face. Gulping softly, his own heart started to pound in his chest as he lay there, pinned on the couch by the larger man. "Y-yeah...yeah a little weird" he said softly, before squirming once more on the couch. "But...not bad weird" he said almost in a whisper.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 10:17:58 am »
Parker froze at Erica's words, at the way she looked up at him. He'd seen that look on his last girlfriend. He stared into Erica's eyes. How had he'd not seen how beautiful they were until now? He then began slowly moving down, his lips closing in on Erica's. They had been friends for years and were as close as two boys who'd grown up together could be. If Erica showed even the slightest desire to have him stop he would. All Erica had to do was say something, anything and he would. He then got very close to his friend, and almost whispered. "Would...it be okay if I kissed you on the lips?" As he said that his own pelvis shifted positions, pushing against Erica's. She could then no doubt feel something large poking her and it was only getting larger.

Princess

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 08:15:03 pm »
Erica looked up into the man's eyes, while his own look was familiar to Parker, Parker's look was new for him, and he couldn't stop staring, trying to figure it out. Gulping softly, his eyes went wider, but he made no move to pull free of the grip on his own wrists, made no move to escape as Parker moved in closer and closer until he could feel Parker's breath against his own lips. His heart pounding in his chest, he gulped once more, trying to make words as Parker asked his permission. He was about to reply before Parker adjusted, and he felt the other. Felt his want, pressing against him. His face burned crimson as he lay there, before slowly he nodded his head. "Y-yes..." he said weakly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 08:48:54 pm »
Parker didn't need any more permission than that. He leaned down and kissed his best friend on the lips. At first it was a sweet, soft kiss but he pressed against her lips harder, his tongue darting out into her mouth. He then pulled back, letting go of her wrists. He sat up, sitting next to Erica, his face bright red. "I'm....sorry it's just...you look really pretty and now that you are a girl it is...very confusing for me." he said, unable to look up. His cock was rock hard though and he kept shifting around. He suddenly needed to be alone or get a very cold shower!

Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 08:57:34 pm »
Erica trembled a bit as Parker seemed to light up at his response. However he soon fluttered with butterflies, his eyes easing closed as he returned the kiss, Parker's large body pressing against him, their lips locking together. He squirmed against the hand pinning his wrists above his head, but he didn't actually try to get free, especially once Parker deepened the kiss. Any fight left Erica as she embraced it, tongue moving out to meet Parker's, their tongues intertwining with each other. Panting softly as the kiss broke, Erica slowly eased his eyes open, looking up and over as Parker got off of him. "P-please, don't be sorry" he said, trying to pay no mind to the small but hard lump in his skirt as he moved to snuggle in to Parker's side, closing his eyes. "I...I don't care if it never happens again...I'm so happy right now" he admitted with another smile. " You saw me like I was actually just a girl...and a pretty one at that. Thank you" he said, trying not to cry from happiness.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 09:27:08 pm »
Parker turned and smiled to Erica. He took her by the hand, holding it. "Well, you look like a girl, and you scream like a girl." He said with a laugh, holding her hand tightly now. "I just...I feel weird because it felt...so natural. It was like making out with a girl I had a crush on, but that can't be right." he said, a worried look on his face. "dude you are my best friend. I couldn't...I mean I feel like I'd be taking advantage of you. We are friends and I am not sure you'd understand wh-" he paused and shook his head. "nevermind man. Just...I am sorry I made things weird." Parker got up, quickly leaving. He had never felt so confused in his life.

Princess

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 09:31:33 pm »
Erica just giggled again at the other's comments about him screaming like a girl, before he nuzzled in against Parker's side as they held hands. Listening to Parker explain, he looked up, before watching Parker stand and leave. "W-wait, what..." but it was to late, as Parker had left. Erica sat there, sighing softly as he rested his elbows on his knees and put his chin in his hands. He sighed once more, before he too stood and left to go to his room, trying to figure out what he could do. On one hand he was happy he could be himself now but...was it going to run the friendship he had with Parker? He frowned as he dropped down onto his bed, trying to think of some way to find an answer.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 10:16:09 pm »
Thomas went to his room and closed the door quickly. He couldn't do anything with Erica!! That would be crazy. She..he..whatever was his best friend and she had no idea what dating him would be like! He went to his closet and pulled out a chest, looking into it and pulling out a collar. He had gotten it for his last girlfriend but hadn't gotten a chance to put it on her. What no one close to Thomas knew was that he loved BDSM. He could even be spotted at the local club ever now and again, though he made sure he didn't use his real name. If anyone found out it could ruin his future career. He looked over the rope, toys and other items he wanted to use and then closed it. No, Erica was his friend, he couldn't subject him to that kind of relationship. He deserved to find a nice guy who would treat him right...however that was. He pushed the chest back up and then logged onto his email. He started emailing a BDSM friend of his, asking for advice on what to do.

Princess

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 10:21:02 pm »
Erica sat on her bed for a little bit, sighing as she thought, trying to figure out what to do. Finally she moved over to her computer, and sent an email to a friend of hers. It was a crossdresser, like him, except not. She had actually started transition, and lived full time as a woman now, and had become Eric's best friend. Eric spent the next hour emailing him about what had happened, leaving out a few details to protect Parker's name, before finally Eric's friend simply told him he needed to take the next step. If he could pass well enough for his friend, he could go out, and Eric's friend said he knew just the place. A local club where people like him were accepted without question. Eric decided to go. If only to just give Parker some space. He touched up his make-up, brushed his hair and let it fall around him instead of stuck up in a ponytail. He moved to Parker's door, knocking on it for a moment. "Hey Parker...I'm headed out, I'll be home late...if, if you wanna talk or anything, you have my number" he said, before rushing off and away.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2017, 10:27:31 pm »
"okay, be safe and let me know if anyone messes with you!" he yelled, still protective of his friend. He leaned back in his chair. His friend hadn't responded yet and he wasn't sure he knew what to do. He rubbed his eyes. He needed to talk this out with someone and grab a drink. the club would be a great place to go. It was funny because he was the most straight laced person there. He didn't curse much, he was always polite, but when he went there was always a pack of women nearby who wanted his attention. He was popular with women there because if you pushed his buttons just right he'd turn into a wild man. A few of the women there even teased him about it.

He sighed and changed into a suit and tie. He wanted to look good at least. He quickly drove to the club and was greeted warmly by several people there. He sat at the bar, already chatting up a woman a few years older than himself. He was polite but he wasn't in the mood for much other than talking. Erica was still on his mind and he still didn't know what to do about it, or how to approach him...her...whatever.

Princess

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 10:35:14 pm »
Eric smiled at the concerned and protective words, before he was in his car, and out on the road. He drove out to the address given to him, and smiled as he saw his friend waiting for him. They locked arms together, Eric's heart pounding at his first time being in public and yet nobody seemed to bat an eye. Not to say he didn't have nearly every eye around at him, there was no disgusted looks, no anger, he sensed nothing but want. And it made his heart flutter.

He was there for about an hour when things started to go from great to bad though. His friend had had a few drinks, run into some old friends, and left Eric alone at the bar. Unfortunately, Eric was not the most confident type of person, and definitely not the type to fend for himself or say no. He didn't like saying no, he always felt guilty when he did, so when the drinks started being bought for him, he couldn't help but be polite. Also unfortunately, most took that as an invitation to take things a step forward. It wasn't ten minutes before he had a crowd around him, the booze kicking his ass as he fumbled for his phone. He quickly sent a text to Parker, telling him where he was, and that he needed a ride. He was to busy texting to look where he was going, before squeaking as he bumped into a mountain of a man. He quickly looked up, obviously drunk, before he stared, tilting his head, wondering if he was seeing what he was seeing, or if it was the booze. "Parker?" he asked softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2017, 10:43:56 pm »
"Erica?!" Parker said, coming back from the bathroom, looking totally flabbergasted to see his friend here. He glanced at the other guys following her and put his arm around her. "She is with me." and it was as if a strong wind came in and blew them all away. "Erica what are you doing here? this isn't a safe place for a nice..erm...girl like yourself." He said, taking her gently by the arm and taking her to a booth. He prayed to god she wouldn't ask what he was doing there. Though he had a members bracelet on. He sniffed Erica and said "you are drunk?! What in the hell you couldn't have been here for more than an hour?!" Thomas sounded less like a friend and more like an overprotective father or big brother. He was leaned forward though, and couldn't help but notice how nice Erica looked tonight.

Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 11:02:17 pm »
Erica just stood there for a moment, her drunken mind slow to catch to everything, before he squeaked as he felt the arm draping over him and pulling him in. He instantly snuggled in against the man, smiling softly, before looking up. "My friend invited me out here...she said, people like us are welcome here" he said softly, slurring his words a bit before they were seated down. He snuggled back in against Parker's side, resting her head on his chest, before looking up. "W-well...they kept, buying me drinks and...I didn't wanna be rude" she said softly, before blinking. "Heyyyy...I know that wrist band...my friend has one too. You come here a lot?" he asked, before looking up at Parker. "What kind of club is this anyways? I haven't really had a chance to...um....to...look around" he said softly, before nuzzling in again. "I wanna sit on your lap, I'm cold" she said with a pout, before moving without waiting permission. He crawled into the man's lap, his tiny form easily fitting as he rested against Parker. "Mmmmm...you're warm" he said softly as he rested his hand on Parker's chest.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 11:09:56 pm »
Parker gulped when his friend climbed onto his lap. He shifted and almost moved him but didn't want to. It felt so damn nice to have this sweet little thing sitting on him. He wrapped his arms around Erica and said "I should take you home. You are drunk and I don't want you making a mistake we will both regret." he didn't answer her question. Not really wanting to go into all of that. He simply pushed her off of him and held her hand. Guiding her out of the club and into his car. "We can come pick up your car tomorrow." he said as he helped her into the car, his hand brushing against her inner thigh as he did so. He drove in silence, hoping Erica would be too drunk to remember any of this.

Princess

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 11:15:56 pm »
Erica smiled, closing his eyes and resting against the man as the arms wrapped around her. "Mmmmm" was all she offered to the man before blinking. "Noooo, I don't wanna go home...I wanna stay here, in your lap" he cooed softly, before pouting as he was guided up and off the man's lap and moved to snuggle back into his side as they walked along the club. She rested her head on his arm before he was helped into the car, before blinking as he felt the hand brushing against his thigh. Erica bit her lip, and grinned. In her drunken mind, that was a sign of approval. He touched her thigh, he was teasing her. As soon as Parker had sat down, he quickly moved, grabbing the man's chin and leaning forward. Well, after he crawled onto his knees to reach, and planted a drunk and passionate kiss on the man's lip.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 11:29:08 pm »
Parker didn't moved as Erica climbed on top of him. He gasped at the passionate kiss, and quickly kissed him back, his hand grabbing her bottom on instinct. His tongue darting into her mouth. He then suddenly pushed her. "no, you are drink and neither of us is ready for this! Now sit down in your seat so we can go!" He demanded, speaking to her in his best Dom voice. He had a chill run down his spine at that kiss though, and as he spoke to her. A vision of her collared and tied to his bed flashed before his eyes. He shook that idea away, now wasn't the time for it!

Princess

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 11:30:55 pm »
Erica moaned softly into the kiss, gasping with another moan as the hand grabbed at her ass. She ground her hips into his crotch, wrapping her hands into his hair before whimpering as she was forced back. Panting softly, he gulped at the authority in the voice, before he bit his lip, slowly nodding his head. "Yes sir" she said softly, adding the sir on instinct from growing up in the south, where authority was greeted with a sir or a ma'am. She slowly crawled over back into her seat, not noticing that she had a small tent in her skirt once more.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 11:36:06 pm »
"good girl" Parker said on instinct. Something he always said to a sub who began to follow orders. He didn't think about it though. It just felt natural to say it around Erica. They drove in silence, pulling into the driveway. Parker went around to the passenger side door and helped Erica out. "come on, let's get you to bed so you can sleep this off. I will fix you some water to help with the hangover too okay?" He said happily, helping Erica to the couch and getting some water for him. "and I hope this shows you to only drink with people you trust."

Princess

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 11:41:00 pm »
"Erica smiled a bit at the 'good girl' comment, and settled in minus his pout now as they drove home. He laid back, staring out at the window before they arrived home. He accepted Parker's help before he settled down on the couch, accepting everything before looking up at him while he drank the water. "If I drink it all...will you call me a good girl again?" he asked hopefully, looking up at the man. Her heart fluttered at the praise before, she wanted it again.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 11:54:13 pm »
Parker paused and his face went bright red when Erica said "good girl" He stammered and stumbled over his words. "I...erm...why would you want me to call you that again. It is just a dumb thing that slipped out, don't even worry about it." He then covered the wrist band on his arm, hoping Erica was still too drunk to notice it or think about it. He gulped a little, blooding stirring under his body as he tried to figure out what to do. He shifted, clearly uncomfortable.

Princess

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 11:58:39 pm »
"I dunno...it made me happy when you said it" she admitted with a smile. "I like being a good girl...I like, I like you calling me a good girl. I wanna be your good girl" she said drunkenly, before she looked up with that pout, giving him her puppy eyes. "Or...am I no good? Am I not a good girl? Am I just...some weird, freak?" she asked softly, looking up at Parker with those eyes.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 12:02:25 am »
"hey, don't ever call yourself a freak!" Parker said, rushing next to her and taking her hand. He didn't like that look one bit. "It is just...that is something I only call...women who I...erm." he sighed, looking down. "Look the reason why I didn't want to do anything with you is because I am into bdsm. I'd make you wear a collar and take total control of you but you are my friend. You don't deserve that kind of thing. You deserve a nice guy who will treat you right." Parker said, staring at his...very very attractive friend.

Princess

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:20 am »
Erica blinked at Parker's sudden speed, and looked up into the man's eyes before sniffling a bit. He looked up, eyes furrowing in confusion as Parker explained why he was at the club, and why he couldn't be with him. Erica bit her lip softly, before looking up into his eyes. Even drunk she had a sort of serious look in her eyes. "If I...If I wear a collar...would you call me a good girl again? Could I be your good girl?" she asked softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2017, 12:11:15 am »
Parker sighed "You are drunk. Look if you want to talk about this more in the morning we can but I am not going into this further." he said, standing up. "Erica you are like family to me. I won't talk about this while you are drunk." He then paused, and glanced over to his beautiful friend. "why don't you be a good girl, drink your water and go to bed. Then we can talk about this in the morning, okay?" He hoped this would be a nice compromise. He didn't care what his friend looked like or said, no way he would have this conversation with him drunk.

Princess

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2017, 12:13:30 am »
Erica whimpered a bit as the other spoke, telling him they wouldn't talk about it before he sobered up. He wanted to hear it again though, wanted to feel those butterflies in his stomach. Biting his lip, he frowned, but quickly bounced back as he heard it again. "Kay" he said quickly as he grabbed the water, downing it quickly. Letting out a soft 'Ahhhh' as he finished, he laid back down onto the couch. "I'm a good girl..." he said softly as he closed his eyes, quickly disappearing into the world of slumber.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2017, 07:54:42 pm »
Parker shook his head and pulled a blanket over Erica, making sure she'd stay warm all night. He then went upstairs and tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't help but toss and turn, thinking about the way Erica had acted. He'd meet girls like that before. So eager to please they'd do anything and love every moment of it. They made amazing subs and led to some even more amazing sex. What if Erica was like that? Thinking back to all those times in childhood it had always been Eric following Parker. He'd always done whatever he wanted or asked. He had done it so many times it was just natural for the pair. Parker was finally able to sleep a little that night but not before resolving to talk to Erica about this.

He was up early, part of him wanting to talk to Erica. He was quiet though and started making pancakes with eggs and bacon. He even made some with chocolate chips, wanting to make breakfast special for them both. He was only wearing shorts, his hard body on full display this morning. He didn't do that on purpose though. That was just how he dressed in the morning.

Princess

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2017, 08:03:35 pm »
Erica groaned as she awoke. "Oooohhhhh...." he groaned out as he slowly rolled over onto his back whilst laying on the couch. His entire body felt sore, likely as he had never worn heels that long before, but also the more then copious amounts of liquor played a part. Speaking of heels, he quickly kicked his off, his feet throbbing as they were finally free from the confines of those shoes he had fell asleep in. He did perk up a bit, cracking an eye open as he smelled food cooking, before forcing himself up and off the couch. "Shower" he called out softly, momentarily forgetting what he was wearing until he got to the bathroom and realized what he had to take off.

Suddenly the night's events flashed back before him, and he just stood there, naked, staring at the mirror. He had gone out in public...he had gotten drunk. He kissed Parker! Parker....Parker was at the club. He had the wristband. He was into BDSM! He recalled Parker explaining everything, and groaned once more, burying his face in his hands as he remembered what he had said. No, no what he had begged for. He sighed, and stepped into the shower, just wanting to think about everything.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 08:17:04 pm »
"Okay, breakfast should be ready when you are done." Parker yelled back, a little annoyed she hadn't come straight in but understanding for sure. A rough night like she had demanded a shower. He chuckled a little to himself and began taking food off the stove and putting it on plates on their small kitchen table. Once done he sighed and started eating, pulling out his laptop to check the news, muttering to himself when it was something that would annoy him.

Princess

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 08:22:15 pm »
Eric decided he would just...go with the flow. And hey, he could be himself now at home so at least he'd be comfortable. So, deciding to just embrace this new chapter, he hurried and dried himself off, before moving to his room. He dug around through his closet, before settling on one of his first dresses he had ever bought. He didn't go to much with make-up though, just some red eye shadow, some eye liner, and a bit of red lipstick. He wanted to jump right into the deep end with this, to see if Parker really was okay with it. He hoped so because honestly, he felt so happy being able to just, wear what he wanted when home.

Dressed, he eagerly moved to the smell of breakfast, his stomach growling at him as he turned the corner and found his plate already made and ready for him. "Oh my God, it smells so good" he said, biting his lip as he scurried forward.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2017, 08:34:07 pm »
Richard paused when he saw how Eric looked. Hot damn he made a good girl! He eyed her up and down and then chuckled as he rushed the food and began eating it like he had never had pancakes before. He chuckled a little at the sight and said "you look awfully nice for breakfast." He commented, pushing his laptop away and eyeing Eric up and down. He didn't say anything for a second and then took a deep breath. "I wanted to talk to you about last night...about what you said and the way you acted, but first...I have a question. When we were growing up you always did what I said and followed along, why? You are bright, you could've done stuff, why always follow me?" He asked seriously.

Princess

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 08:38:54 pm »
Erica stopped, mouthful of pancake as he blushed and squirmed a bit. He swallowed it down with some juice before smiling sheepishly. "I just...you don't know how long I've been stuck to my room, only able to be myself when I'm home and you're not...so I wanna go all out. Plus...I never thought I'd be able to actually do this like this so...I never bought just around the house clothes" he admitted, before he tensed at the second line of questioning. Erica squirmed a bit, before biting her lip. "I...I don't know. I just...I always trusted you. I trusted that, where ever you were taking me would either be fun, or I'd be safe. And you always had that authority about you. It just kind of....it makes me want to follow you. And...maybe. MAYBE....I might have had a crush on you for a while now. I honestly don't know. I thought we were just good friends, it never seemed a possibility so I never looked into it but now...I don't know." he admitted, figuring it was all out honesty at this point. He was going to put all his cards on the table, no turning back, let fate decide what the truth would lead to.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 08:44:46 pm »
Parker just nodded, what Eric was saying made sense at least. He didn't say much for a second, just thinking. "I...think I always knew you were gay and liked me...or a woman or whatever." he said, thinking back on it. "I don't know, you just always seemed like a great baby brother so that was how I saw you." He was taping on the table, thinking for a second. "then I discovered you were really a girl and you wanted to be a girl and..." He took a deep breath, this next part really hard to get out "and I also think you might be a natural submissive. Honestly...how did you feel when I called you a good girl?" He asked, staring into his friends...beautiful eyes.

Princess

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 08:48:30 pm »
Erica just blushed brighter still. "Well...who knew that all those bullies were actually right on the money about me?" he half joked, before taking another piece of bacon to quiet himself. Looking up at Parker while the man paused, Erica's eyes went wide, a bright red blush creeping to his cheeks as he met Parker's rather intense gaze. He quickly looked away, finding himself unable to meet the look in the other's eyes. However, he stuck with his plan. Honesty, all the cards out. "I....I liked it. It made me happy" she admitted softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 09:01:07 pm »
Thomas nodded slowly, looking at Erica. "I...well what I am trying to get at is..." he sighed and took a long, deep breath. "When I date someone I need to...own their body. I'd still want them to be my girlfriend but when it came to sex they only times I stopped was when I hit a limit or a safety words was mentioned. Beyond that I was in total control. Is that...I mean how would you react if you had a boyfriend like that." he asked, already feeling like he knew how he would answer. This was it, he was really about to ask his best friend out. Something he'd never even considered a day ago. He  took a deep breath. Trying to calm his nerves.

Princess

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 09:06:39 pm »
Erica sat in her seat, before he looked up as the woman. "I...I trust you Parker. You know that" she said softly, before smiling, unable to help the small flutter in her chest. "And...you just admitted you want to have sex with me...you want to take my virginity" she said with a nervous giggle, before she shook her head. "I don't want a boyfriend like that though...I want...a boyfriend like you" she said, her blush almost growing now. "Whatever that comes with...it's what I want. I want to be a good girl. I...I want...I want to be your, good girl..." she said softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
Parker was quiet, thinking about his words very carefully. "I...would like to find out if we could work." he said, smiling softly. He loved Eric, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship with a fling. "how about we finish breakfast and talk about what we want to do today? We could hang out and...figure out what dating each other would be like. Eric you are my best friend and I want us to test being around each other and hanging out before we actually start dating for real, yah know?" He said, hoping he'd understand.

Princess

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 09:43:32 pm »
Erica just giggled at Parker's tip toeing around. He was always so serious, planning his moves, where Eric, Erica, had always been more laid back, more go with the flow. "Shut up Parker, you're overthinking this all. You like me...and...and I like you" she said with another giggle. "So....how about...we hang out at home....it can be a date...I know, we can't be seen in public with your career but...if you go out and get some wine...I'll cook some dinner...and you can tell me what a good girl I am?" he asked with another giggle.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2017, 12:37:27 am »
Parker shook his head. Eric's impulsiveness had gotten them both into more trouble than he knew what to do with sometimes. He sighed and stood up. "yes, today can be our date. I think you making something would be perfect though." He started to smile and said "but before I leave I want to test something." He ran upstairs, throwing on shoes and a shirt. He then dug into his chest and came back down fully clothed with a collar. He smiled from ear to ear and said "if we are going to have a date then I need something else from you. You need to wear this. Only MY good girl wears a collar like this."

Princess

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2017, 12:41:32 am »
Eric smiled, perking up quickly at Parker's okay. However his delight turned to confusion, and he tilted his head a bit as he said something about testing. "Um...alright, what is it?" he asked curiously, before watching as Parker simply stood and walked off and away. Confused, Eric sat there, only to stare with wide eyes at the collar. However that eager and sincere smile on Parker's face wore down any hesitation he might have had, especially after what Parker said. "Mmmm...okay. I can do that" he said with a smile, before he stood and reached behind himself. He grabbed his hair, lifting it up to expose his neck so that the collar wouldn't snag any of his hairs.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2017, 12:49:48 am »
Parker smiled and gently placed the collar around Eric's delicate neck. He smiled at the sight and turned her so he could get a good look. "hmmm now you look like a good girl. I can't wait to begin training you." He was grinning and he actually had a shiver. He leaned down, kissing the top of his head. "I will be back in a bit and we can talk about what it's like being in a real bdsm relationship. None of the 50 shades of grey bull shit." He said with a chuckle before running off. It didn't take him long to grab the wine. He also grabbed some junk food and was running through games, and movies they could cuddle up and play with. He came back an hour later, and said "baby girl, where are you?"

Princess

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2017, 12:56:18 am »
Erica just smiled as she felt the collar lock on. She thought it might be tight and uncomfortable but to her surprise, it actually felt kind of nice. Reassuring almost, like a physical reminder that this was all real. She reached up, gently caressing it before giggling at the little kiss. "Alright, sounds good" she said with a nod of her head. Once Parker was gone, she quickly set to digging about in the fridge, setting some things aside for dinner. Some chicken to thaw, a few veggies, a bag of rice. The plan was stir fry. However now she had time to kill, as they had just finished breakfast she wouldn't be cooking for some time so what to do? She quickly jumped to her computer, and spent the next half hour talking to her friend about what she should do now, what would be best. With new information, she prepared for Parker's return.

Once she heard Parker calling out, she moved down the stairs, heart pounding in her chest. She waited to make sure the door closed before she popped into the hallway, her face a bright red as she looked out at Parker, wearing an outfit she never thought anyone would ever see. "I'm right here...do, I look okay? My friend said that...when we're at home...that the girl isn't supposed to wear anything, except lingerie and this was, kind of all I had" she said with a nervous smile as she hugged her arm into her side nervously.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2017, 01:07:11 am »
Parker was smiling but he froze once he saw Erica in that outfit. His smile vanished as he looked at her in that cute collar. His eyes wide as he looked over her body. He really could only tell she was a he by the small bulge and flat chest. He slowly put the bags on the table, and then said "That is how good girls are supposed to dress." He was nearly shaking with excitement. "You are taking to this very well. I..." he paused, turning off his brain. Now was not the time for thinking. He walked to the couch and said "now sit on my lap. I want to cuddle with my...girlfriend and watch Netflix. Just make sure you cuddle while we do that."

Parker almost grabbed her and took her at the top of the stairs. He wanted to fuck her brains out. Holy hell she was taking to being a sub well. The only thing that stopped him was she was his best friend. He knew there was no way she knew how the rules worked. They would have to have the talk, then he could go crazy...on his friend. That was still a weird thought....

Princess

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2017, 01:11:21 am »
Erica smiled wide, the look of delight on her face genuine. "Good....well, bad, but good. This is my only lingerie...I gotta figure out a way to get some money and order some more...and then I have to wait for it to arrive, I can't wear this everyday, that's just funky" she said, sighing a bit, before smiling. "I'm just...doing what feels natural....if it makes me happy, I'm going to do it. I am out of the world and in wonderland, and I wanna go all the way down the rabbit hole" she said with a nod of her head, before smiling. "Can do! Oh! Can we watch Stranger Things? The new season dropped today" she asked hopefully.

Practically skipping, she hurried along towards Parker, before moving to crawl into his lap where she nuzzled in against his chest, easily fitting comfortably in his lap, the size difference blatantly obvious.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2017, 01:19:39 am »
Parker smiled and listened to his friend. "That sounds nice actually." He quickly turned it on and thought about what Erica had said. This was a huge change for her and it must have been the most exciting time of her life. She was being herself after so long. He glanced at her and smiled. He saw her as delicate, and so very fragile in that moment. He wanted to take care of her and make sure nothing bad ever happened to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, one hand resting on her inner thigh. "I like you Erica, a lot." and he leaned down, kissing her bare shoulder. He then leaned up, whispering I thought it was weird dating my best friend, but isn't that what you want in a girlfriend?" He said with a chuckle.

Princess

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2017, 01:25:44 am »
Erica blinked as the arms wrapped around her, before shivering, unable to help it, as she felt his hand brushing against her thigh, tickling that little bit of flesh left exposed between the garter belt and the thigh highs, tickling the strap on occasion. Erica just squirmed with a bit of a giggle before squeaking out in surprise at the kiss to his shoulder. Cooing, he leaned in closer against Parker, closing his eyes and savoring it for the moment. "Hm?" she asked softly, before nodding her head with another smile. "I'm happy" she said softly. "Can we kiss again?" he asked hopefully.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2017, 01:32:38 am »
Parker smiled at the question and then thought about it "hmm I don't know, I mean do I really want to kiss the cute girl in lingerie on my lap?" He said, acting like it was tough question for him to go over. Tossing and turning the pros and cons in his head. "I mean...on the one had you are cute, but on the other I remember you eating a worm on a dare in 5th grade." he said, going back and forth. Though as he did, his hand kept rubbing her thigh, enjoying how soft her skin was...how totally in control he felt of her body.

Princess

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2017, 01:37:24 am »
Erica blinked as Parker started teasing him, joking about kissing him or not. Still....the hand caressing his thigh was starting to make him squirm. And he felt his length stirring to life in his panties. Yet he recalled what his friend had told him, that he couldn't do anything without Parker's permission. He had to try and goad and guide Parker to what he wanted, but he had to obey. He squirmed a bit, wiggling on Parker's lap. "You're...you're being mean" he said with a soft pout, but made no move to take the kiss, instead letting Parker decide, even as he felt his heart beginning to pound in his chest and butterflies in his stomach.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2017, 01:45:09 am »
Parker smiled at Erica. She really was a natural at this. He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. His hand moving up to her crotch, simply covering it up. He smirked a little. She was so small he could cover her with his whole hand! His tongue pushed into her mouth, dancing with hers as held her. His lips moving softly, yet forcefully. He broke the kiss, looking into her eyes. "You are a very good girl, and good girls get a reward. Now tell me, is there anything you'd like me to do to you, or do to me?" he asked, wondering what would come out of those soft lips of hers.

Princess

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2017, 01:50:34 am »
Erica moaned softly into the kiss, cooing as he returned it while his hands wrapped themselves up in Parker's shirt, holding himself close against Parker's body. His eyes drifted closed under the kiss and he all but melted against him. He moaned once more as Parker's hand covered his crotch, the tongue pushing into his mouth, he let Parker take control. Panting as the kiss broke, his eyes slowly eased open, before she smiled at the praise. She looked up, pondering what she could ask for, before deciding she would get to explore plenty today. So...she decided to explore something her friend had told. Her friend said that all subs liked being tied up and...she couldn't deny being curious about it. "Um...can...can you...tie me up?" she asked with a new blush.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:08 am »
Parker eyebrows went up at the request. He hadn't expected that! He stayed close to Erica though and said "I can but I want to do that later. To be honest I am still learning how to...erm....please a girl like you." He blushed a little and said "I...have never actually had anal sex before. Most girls don't want to do it and I have only had sex with a few women anyways and it just never came up. I mean...do you know how to have sex like that? I..would really like to do that with you and if I tie you up it will most likely end that way." He said with a chuckle. He the smirked and took Erica by the wrist, guiding her to his crotch. He slipped her hand into his shorts so she could feel his half hard length. "and when we are sitting here I want you to place your hand right here. Good girls and supposed to be..." he hesitated, not sure he wanted to call Erica this, but decided they needed to test each other and see if both could handle this "sluts for their sirs."

Princess

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2017, 08:29:22 pm »
Erica bit her lip nervously at Parker's surprise, wondering if she had gone to far, before smiling. However once they got onto the topic of sex, he couldn't help but squirm a bit, blushing brightly once more. "I...um, well...I've seen, video's and read some stories but....no, I've never done anything like it before. I ordered a toy but I was to scared to really use it" she admitted. "But, it can't be that difficult....just, need lube" she said with a nod of her head, only to squirm at the thought of being tied up, with Parker on top of her. Gulping softly, she was distracted and didn't notice Parker moving until his hand grabbed her wrist. Blinking curiously, she let out a soft gasp of surprise, heart skipping a beat as she felt her hand slipping past the other's shorts and into his boxers, where she felt his length stirring to life. Gulping, his eyes wide, he couldn't help as he began running his finger's along the length, exploring it, feeling the heat of it, the sheer size of it as it twitched in his hands. Looking up at Parker, she bit her lip, blushing brighter still, before slowly nodding her head. "I...I'm a good girl" she said simply as she settled her hand down, slowly exploring his length.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2017, 08:38:24 pm »
"you sound very eager to have sex with me Erica." Parker said, letting go of her wrist. "Do you want us to both learn how to have anal sex, do you want your boyfriend to take your virginity?" Parker asked, his voice getting deeper as he spoke. She was so submissive and eager to please it was like a drug. He wanted more and more and knew he'd be tying her up by the end of the day. His length kept growing in her hand. "and good girls are what for their boyfriends?" he asked, taking her by the chin and making her look into his eyes. "I want to hear you say the words." He commanded.

Princess

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2017, 09:15:47 pm »
Erica just blushed brighter, quickly looking away as she squirmed a bit. "W-well...I mean, if you wanted to...I, wouldn't really, be opposed to it" she said softly, even as her hand continued to explore his cock. Gulping nervously, her heart racing in her chest, she squeaked as his hand forced her head to look up at him with those wide and doleful eyes. Her lip was quivering as she stared. "G-good, good girls are...sluts, for their sirs" she said, almost whispering.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2017, 09:42:30 pm »
"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Parker said, his hand moving back to her thigh, gently rubbing it. "you need to say that sort of thing louder, and you need to say what it would mean...what kind of things you'd have to do all the time." then moved his hand to her crotch, his large hand covering it. It was strange, feeling another cock for the first time. He gently rubbed it, wondering what it would feel like to taste it...and exactly how gay that made him. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and then shrugged. Gay, straight, they were just words. He had a cute girlfriend he was crazy about, that was what mattered.

Princess

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2017, 09:47:20 pm »
Erica's heart was pounding into her chest as she fought for each breath of her, her mind hazy under Parker's words, his touch, caressing her thigh. Gulping once more, she opened her mouth to respond, only to gasp softly as the large hand caressed her cock through the panties. "G-good, good girls, are sluts for their sirs" she said, voice a bit breathy. "And...and, sluts...sluts, please their partners...however, they can" she said, whimpering towards the end as her hips rocked up. She had never felt like this before. Honestly, she had never even seen another guy before that just...got her hot. Right now though, she felt like she was burning with need, her cock aching in the panties as she whimpered, each touch sending shivers through her body. She didn't know what any of it meant, but she decided to do what she always did. Go with the flow.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2017, 10:46:04 pm »
Parker smiled and laid back on the couch. He pulled his shorts off, showing his muscular legs, and large cock that was only made to look larger by Erica's dainty hand. He grinned "then what would a slut do in this situation. I want you to say it, and then do it, like a good girl would." Parker said, not quite ordering her. He got a shiver down his spine again from the entire thing. The more he ordered his friend around the more taboo the entire thing felt. Here they were, acting like a dom and sub but were still best friends. It was so hot he could hardly stand it. His hand moved from her crotch to her chest, playing with her nipples, wondering if they were sensitive at all.

Princess

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2017, 10:51:00 pm »
Erica blinked as Parked moved, laying back on the couch, leaving Erica to move and try to keep her hand where it was. Her eyes went wide as she saw Parker easing out of his shorts, and his boxers, staring at the massive cock before her, hard as a rock. She gulped once more, heart now pounding in her chest. She just sat there in shock for a moment, before gasping with a soft tremble as Parker's hand began playing with her nipples. "A....a slut...would suck on...the giant cock in front of her" she said softly. Her body moved on it's own, unable to deny the want she felt. She leaned in until she was face first with Parker's cock, her breath brushing against it. She squeaked, jumping a bit as it twitched, before she grinned, a soft laugh of delight and nervousness escaping her, before she slowly leaned in. Her lips parted as she eased the cock into her mouth, her own cock straining in her panties as her panty clad ass began to work up into the air as she got more comfortable. Slowly, savoring every second, she eased her way down onto her best friends...no, no her Sir's cock.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2017, 11:12:45 pm »
Parker just leaned back and watching the show. "Eric, bro this is so fucked up, but please don't stop." Parker said, his voice on edge as he watched Erica lean down and begin licking his cock. He let out a deep moan, his hand moving up to her hair to play with it. "Hmm good girl, you need to try and take it as far down your throat as possible. Good girls can deep throat." He said, not pushing her down though. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Erica. "Hmmm so good." His hand then moved to her bottom and he gave it a slight grab "hmmm I can't wait to fuck this you know? I wonder if you'll even moan like a girl when I am fucking you." He said with a chuckle and then a groan.

Princess

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2017, 11:16:26 pm »
Erica squirmed at the other's teasing words, wanting to retort but her mouth was a bit pre-occupied. She took more of the other's cock into her mouth, blushing as she moaned before she could stop herself. It was amazing...the man's cock was so hot in her mouth, so hard, twitching. And it was rock hard, all because of her. She had made Parker like this, her best friend, her childhood friend. She had his cock in her mouth, and she loved it. She savored it, slowly moving down the length, taking as much as she could before groaning as the hand grabbed her backside, teasing her with his words. She barely heard them though, lost in the delightful treat in her mouth, her tongue roaming over it, exploring it, savoring it as she suckled on the flesh like candy.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2017, 11:27:46 pm »
Parker started grunting when she began using her tongue. He was sighing in pure pleasure, savoring the feeling. "hmm just like that, keep doing that baby!" he said with a gasp. he then didn't say anything for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling. Suddenly he said "stop, tell me where you want me to cum...wait no. I am in charge." He reminded himself "are you ready to have your sirs first load deep down your throat?" He said with a grin.

Princess

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2017, 11:32:21 pm »
Erica began bobbing her head, moving a little faster with each passing second. She wanted more, no she needed more. She was getting lost in a haze of ectsasy, wondering if this was how Eve felt when she first tasted the forbidden fruit. So succulent, so tasty, so...wrong, yet right. She moaned once more as she moved along the other's cock, before whimpering as she heard the word stop. Slowly she looked up at Parker, before she smiled. Well, as much as one could smile with a cock in their mouth. She went all out then, tongue dashing wildly about on Parker's cock, lips roaming along his length, leaving a lipstick mark about halfway down, as that was as far as she managed to get so far, eager, almost desperate for his cum.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2017, 12:07:54 am »
Richard moaned out, his balls tensing as Erica used her mouth on him. He groaned out, laying back with a deep sigh and moaned "swallow it, swallow it all!" He then took her head and held her, he let her get some distance but no way was she moving off of his cock. He looked down, watching his best friend suck him dry. It was wrong...the wrongest thing he'd ever done and it was so damn hot. He needed more, wanted more of this! When he was done he pulled Erica up, looking into her eyes. "How does your best friends cum taste?" He said, a lust fueled look in his eyes.

Princess

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2017, 12:10:18 am »
Erica whimpered as she moved faster, pleading internally for him to cum. She moaned and whimpered with want as she moved along his cock before squeaking as she felt his hand on the back of her head. She pulled back on instinct, but was stopped with just the tip in her mouth. She moaned softly, eyes fluttering into the back of her head as suddenly her mouth and tongue was being in coated in thick, hot, gooey cum. She moaned as she swallowed, gulping it down greedily, the salty taste sticking to her tongue as she suckled on the tip, begging for more. Panting quickly as she was pulled off his cock, trembling, she looked up into his eyes, before biting her lip. "It's salty...and tasty" she cooed out softl.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2017, 12:37:31 am »
Parker leaned back and sighed, looking over Erica. He smiled and said "that was a damn good blowjob for a first time!" he was grinning from ear to ear, clearly impressed and pleased by what she did. His hand ran through her hair. "Why don't you go brush your teeth and we can cuddle some more?" he then paused and looked down. "Or...I could...use my mouth on you...if you wanted me to?" He asked, a little disgusted by the idea...but also turned on. It was a confusing mix but he wanted to make his new lover feel good...and wanted to see what it was like.

Princess

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2017, 12:41:45 am »
Erica bit her lip to try and hide her smile, nuzzling into the hand as he brushed her golden blonde hair. Cooing softly, she blinked, her cock twitching at the thought. She opened her mouth to say yes, before squirming. "A-as...as a good girl...my body is yours. As your best friend though...I...I don't wanna ever touch it" she said, blushing crimson. "I...Parker. What if...what if I became a girl? Like...like really?" she asked softly. "My friend knows a doctor that...um, well. There are pills, I can take and..." she gulped once more. "What if, I said I was never this happy before. Being accepted as Erica...as a girl. What if, I wanted to be like this, forever?" he asked softly, figuring Parker trusted her enough to come out with all of this, and bring her into it. She would never keep another secret again. She had to hide this part, and he had to hide that part, and with it all out, they were both happier about it. So now, whenever she got an idea or something, she would tell him, and being like this made her happy...and she wanted to keep it forever, to take it farther. "Think on it, I'm going to brush my teeth" she said, rushing off before he could give a reply.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2017, 12:56:05 am »
Parker listened and was just quiet for a second. He then watched her run off and leaned back. He placed his cock back in his pants and thought about it for a long moment. It would make a lot more sense for him at least. He ran his hand through his hair, and got up, fixing himself a glass of water. He was nodding to himself, as if running through the options of what to do and what he wanted out of all of this. He was sitting at the dinner table when Erica got back, staring at a glass of water and thinking.

Princess

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:45 am »
Erica was smiling as she returned, before blinking at the empty couch where she had expected Parker to be waiting for her to return. Still in her lingerie, she began looking around, before spotting Parker in the kitchen. "Hey....what's up?" she asked, suddenly worried. Had she gone to far? "Hey...hey if you want....we can forget about what I said and...just go back to cuddling. It was a bit much to just throw out there I'm sorry" she said worriedly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2017, 10:58:46 am »
"It's just..." Parker smiled "Eric do you really want to be a woman, I mean really? It is such a huge change and I don't want you to regret this choice." he pushed a chair out, motioning for him to sit down. "I mean...you make a cute, submissive girl but is this something you really, truly want? So much of your life would be different. You'd be dating and submissive to me. You'd be learning new ways to do so many things. Eric I care about you and I don't want you to rush into any of this and then regret it in a year or two." Parker was worried, Eric was moving so fast to him in so many areas and it scared him to thing this was only a phase and not his true self, and it would kill him if he had helped his friend make a mistake he'd regret for the rest of his life.

Princess

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2017, 02:03:04 pm »
Erica nodded her head as she stood there, blushing at the praise but not changing her mind. "I mean...yeah. I've been kind of crossdressing for....a few years now. I always wondered what it would be like and...after what we did. It felt natural to me" she said softly, smiling once more. "Like...it just felt...well wrong, but also right. You know?" she asked. Sighing softly, she looked up to Parker. "We can talk about it more later...can we go back to cuddling?" she asked hopefully.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2017, 02:34:18 pm »
Parker nodded, if she had been doing this for years then it sounded like all Parker did was just give her the courage. "That...does make a certain amount of sense." he smiled at her question and slowly got up, walking to her side and taking her hand. He guided her to the couch and they began watching stranger things again. He then said "so...I had this fantasy you may want to hear. You go to bed, dressed as a boy and I come into your room as you are half asleep. Then I climb on top of you and we...you know." He said with a grin, blushing a little at the idea.

Princess

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2017, 02:43:44 pm »
Erica smiled and nodded her head, accepting his hand. She moved to crawl back into his lap, before blushing with a nervous smile as she moved to work her hand once more into his pants, as he told her she was supposed to. She toyed with his length a bit before she looked up at the fantasy. "You...want to have sex with me, as Eric, instead of Erica?" she asked softly, biting her lip as she squirmed. "I can try it but...please don't make my first time, be as a guy" she said worriedly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2017, 02:48:33 pm »
"It was just an idea, and as far as I am concerned you'll just be dressed as a boy. You are always Erica to me now." He leaned down, kissing her check. "but your first time is going to be something special. Not just a kinky fantasy. I was thinking a nice, candle lit meal, maybe a romantic movie and music, then carry you upstairs and we figure out how to have anal sex together." He said with a laugh, his hand moving to her thigh. "heck when you are in makeup but in boy clothes you look like a tomboy."

Princess

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »
Erica slowly relaxed, nodding her head with a smile as she pictured the first time with candles, music, cuddling with a movie. "And...maybe rope?" she asked, giggling softly as she snuggled in closer to Parker, trying to hide her blush. However she did peek up and pondered. "When did you....oh, oh when I went and got the mail" she said, groaning softly as she rested her head against Parker's chest. "Thanks though..." she said softly as he laid back to relax in her seat. "I'll probably start dinner around 4 then, so that way we're not up to late...learning" she said with another giggle.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2017, 03:21:45 pm »
Parker laughed when she groaned, his arm still around her. "Well we are going to be up late anyway. I like for my partners to cum several times by the time I am done with them. If they don't I feel like I didn't do my job." he laughed at that one, smirking at the thought. "I mean, I want you following me around like a little sex puppy by the time I'm throw with you." He smiled and leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. He then adjusted and pulled her into her lap. "hmm and I think this is a far more natural seating arrangement for us."

Princess

« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2017, 03:27:06 pm »
Erica blinked, before blushing brighter still as Parker spoke, going on and on about what he wanted to do for his partners, for her. Gulping once more, she squirmed before squeaking as she was being scooped up once more. Smiling, she returned the kiss as her hand caressed his length one last time before she had to pull her hand out just so she wasn't sitting on it. Instead she rested her pert backside on the man's cock, feeling it through the shorts as she wiggled to get more comfortable. "I think....I can live with that" she said with another giggle.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2017, 04:38:30 pm »
Parker adjusted and then groaned a little. "and I'd love watching you ride it. That is always a fun position." He then groaned as she started grinding and he adjusted on the couch. "um...Erica...if you keep doing that our first time is going to be a lot sooner." he said, his arms moving around her waist and holding her, so all she could do was squirm. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder and neck. "Do you want to wait baby girl? Do you want to wait for me to be sweet and romantic, or do you want it now?" She could feel the heat coming from his cock as she sat on him, and he could feel how soft her skin was.

Princess

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2017, 04:43:59 pm »
Erica blushed brighter still, before blinking as he heard Parker speaking. She blushed brighter still before squeaking as the arms wrapped around her waist. She couldn't help herself, her heart was racing once more and she squirmed nervously, unintentionally grinding her ass on Parker's backside before her eyes went wide as she felt it. Gulping once more, she let out a soft gasp of surprise as his lips pressed to her shoulder, groaning softly as he kissed her neck, sending shivers through her entire body. Biting her lip, she gulped, wondering if this was some kind of test. Slowly, she looked up at Parker. "I'm...I'm a good girl sir...my body is yours...now, or later. It is your decision" she said softly, lip quivering as her heart pounded in her chest, threatening to leap from her body.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2017, 04:58:21 pm »
Thomas pushed up against Erica and adjusted, making her turn so he could kiss those soft lips. His hand moved under her bra to play with her nipple, pinching it softly. He broke the kiss, and looked at her tenderly "Go to your room, and get the lube, then walk into mine, okay?" he asked, gently pushing her off of his lap. He got up and began walking upstairs. "I need to prepare as well if you want to be tied up." he said with a big grin, smiling as he walked upstairs and into his room.

He started pulling out rope but changed his mind. He didn't have time for that. Instead he pulled out some scarves and tied a few at each end of the bed. he smiled, looking over his work. Then he grabbed some cuffs, a dildo and his own lube, though that was for the ladies when things lasted too long. He shrugged, not know if it would be okay for Erica.

Princess

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2017, 05:04:47 pm »
Gulping nervously, Erica moaned softly into the kiss before she cried out into the kiss, arching up as her nipples perked up almost instantly against the other's touch. Trembling as the kiss broke, he looked back up to Parker, before slowly nodding his head. "Y-yes Sir" she stammered out as she eased her way up to her legs, which felt like rubber. He slowly walked up the stairs to his room, where he grabbed a bottle of lube that he kept on his nightstand. Well it was just Vasoline which he kept for any cuts he got while cooking, it would work.

Heart pounding, he moved over to Parker's room, where he reached up to knock, only to recall Parker telling him to just walk in. So...he did. He eased the door open and moved forward, stepping into Parker's room. "W-will this work?" she asked nervously as she held up the container of Vasoline.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2017, 05:08:21 pm »
Parker smiled and looked at it "I hope so. We will find out soon enough. Have you never done anything to your butt before?" Parker asked, taking his shirt off. He kept checking knots on the bed, making sure they were nice and tight and wouldn't come out if anyone pulled on them. He was moving quickly, excited to take Erica and make a proper woman out of her. He then pulled his shorts down, showing a large bulge in his pants. He was grinning from ear to ear now. "hmm this is going to be so much fun!"

Princess

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2017, 05:11:27 pm »
"No...I was always to nervous...to unsure" she admitted, before staring at Parker's naked body and hard cock. He had actually seen it more then once before, in the gym shower, at the swimming pool once or twice, and even here at home. Yet this time it was different. Seeing him naked and hard for her made her heart flutter. Gulping once more, she smiled, terrified, nervous, but above all else, excited. "What...what um, do I do now?" she asked as nervously figeted with the collar.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2017, 12:04:17 am »
"Parker smiled and moved to Erica, his arms going around in her a big hug. He kissed her lips softly and then her shoulder, biting it gently. "now you relax and do what I tell you to do. I want you to go to the bed and lay on your back. Grab your legs behind your knees and pull back. I will tie you up and see if I can get that tight little holes of yours ready for me. I am going to go slow and make sure this is an amazing experience for both of us okay?" He asked, taking her by the hand and guiding her to the bed.

Princess

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2017, 12:11:15 am »
Erica bit her lip worriedly, before squeaking in surprise as she was pulled in for a hug. Erica relaxed into his arms, smiling before returning the kiss. She closed her eyes, groaning softly as he bit her shoulder, wrapping her up tight. "Y-yes sir" she stammered out softly, before stepping back away from Parker, and moved over to the bed. Her heart pounding in her chest, she eased her way down onto the bed, before reaching down and grabbing the underside of her thighs, and slowly pulled up, exposing herself even in her panties to the man.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2017, 01:49:45 am »
Parker watched and smiled as Erica got on the bed. Once she was there he began tying her up with the scarves, forcing her to stay in that position. He got onto the bed and said "make sure you tell me if this hurts. I am not sure how this is supposed to work so we will just go through it together okay?" Parker said softly, smiling down at her. He took the jar of vaseline and placed some on his index finger. He then slowly starting pushing inside of her, making sure he didn't move too fast. "how does that feel?"

Princess

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2017, 10:26:46 pm »
Erica's heart was racing, pounding in her chest as she lay her head back, eager and scared at the same time. Gulping once more, she bit her lip before squeaking out in surprise as the scarves quickly began wrapping and tying her up. "A-alright" she said softly as she laid her head back once more, slow deep breaths to try and calm herself before she squeaked out as she felt her panties being pulled over to the side, and felt the finger rubbing the vaseline against her backside. Squirming, she let out a soft gasp as the finger pushed, and then entered inside of her, making her squirm. "S-strange..." she admited softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2017, 02:01:14 am »
Parker nodded "that makes sense. It would be kind of a weird feeling. Just tell me if it starts to hurt or feel good." With that he started pushing deeper, a little grossed out he was sticking his finger in his friends ass, but it was also...so erotic. None of his old girlfriends would let him do this and he'd always wanted to try. He was moving in and out, putting more Vaseline on if it started to get to hard to move. He adjusted so he could watch Erica's face while his finger moved in and out. "Do you want more fingers now, or should I just use the toy" he asked, wondering what she'd say and how she was doing.

Princess

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2017, 07:37:24 pm »
Erica squirmed, and nodded his head. "Okay..." he said softly before gasping as the finger pushed deeper yet inside of him, his cock twitching in response. He slowly relaxed around the finger, groaning as it began pumping inside of him. His chest started to rise and fall quicker as he started to pant, the finger warming up, as well as his body. "T-toy...toy please" he pleaded softly as he squirmed, cock oozing a dribble of pre-cum.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2017, 09:25:01 pm »
Parker grinned at Erica's reaction. She was clearly into this and and nodded. He took out a smaller vibrating dildo and moved back to Erica. He turned it on low and slowly began working it into her. "how does it feel baby girl? Do you like it when your body is treated like a woman's should be?" He asked, his tone a little husky as he spoke. Blood rushing to his length. He couldn't wait to climb on top of him and take his friend's virginity.

Princess

« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2017, 09:51:26 pm »
Erica tried to keep her breath under control, panting as she lay there bound, squirming as she was now empty without the fingers. She tensed a bit as she heard the buzzing of the toy, pulling nervously once more on the restraints binding her arms and legs together before gasping as she felt it buzzing against her entrance. With the vibration, the lube, and the small warm up, the toy easily began sinking inside of Erica, drying a sweet and effeminate cry from her lips. "Y-yes!" she cried out weakly, her head falling back as the toy continued to push inside of her, her cock twitching as it began buzzing against something inside that sent thrills through her entire body.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2017, 11:20:50 am »
Parker was slowly moving the toy in and out of her, making sure the toy would stop for a bit on that spot that was driving Erica crazy. He was torn, on the one had he wanted her to cum, to enjoy herself and just relax and be a woman, on the other hand her first time should be special and that could only mean one thing. He withdrew the toy from her, turning it off and laying it to the side. He stood up, and started undressing, pulling his shirt off, and then his pants and underwear. "Are you ready Erica?" He asked, his eyes focused on hers, his length large and rock hard, and practically pointing at her. He grabbed a bottle of lube, and poured a little on his length. He was rubbing it up and down, staring at her.

Princess

« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2017, 01:41:44 pm »
Erica groaned as the toy continued sawing inside of her body, pulling on her restraints as she tossed her head back, cock twitching as the toy continued to strike that spot inside of him. She felt a pressure building up inside of her, her cock throbbing with the desperate need to release. "I'm, I'm going to cum" she whimpered out, before gasping, a cry of need escaping her lips before she could stop herself as the toy eased out. Whimpering, she squirmed against her restraints, rocking her hips into the air while her cock oozed pre-cum. Panting quickly, she looked up, before gulping as she saw Parker's massive length at the ready. She took a moment to catch up to what was happening, before nodding her head. "Y-yes....I'm ready" she said softly, her heart racing as she looked at him stroking himself, rubbing the lube.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2017, 12:14:12 am »
Parker smiled at how eager Erica was. He'd always wanted to try this with someone and it somehow seemed...right that is first time would be withe Erica. Someone he loved and trusted and had been with for some many years...even if it had been just a close friendship. He moved onto the bed, the mattress shifting as he did so, his length pressing against his friend as his large body moved over him. He leaned down, kissing his lips softly as he did so and then, pressed forward, pushing into his friend, a deep groan escaping his lips as he did so. He leaned down, his lips kissing Erica's as his large length pushed deeper and deeper into him. The intense pleasure of it making him twitch just a bit. When he had finally pushed all the way inside of him he paused and looked into Erica's eyes. "Thank you...for letting me make you a woman." and kissed him again, softly.

Princess

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2017, 12:22:08 am »
Erica's heart slammed against her chest as her fingers tapped nervously at her thighs as she watched his length twitch. Gulping as she felt the bed shifting under Parker's weight, she tried to brace herself as best she could, but still a small gasp slipped out as she felt the hot and hard length poking at her back door. Gulping, she looked up before blinking as she saw Parker moving in before moaning softly into the kiss. She leaned up, returning the kiss before moaning into his lips as she felt it. A raw cock, her best friends raw cock was pushing inside of her. She gasped, arching up as it stretched her out, pushing inside of her. She moaned out into the kiss as he kept sinking deeper inside of her. Still close to her orgasm from the toy, as she felt the length bury completely inside of her and twitch, she couldn't stop herself. She cried out, her body tensing and wringing Parker's cock as she literally came from his cock pushing inside of her. Her world was a white haze, she barely heard him, a slight haze over her eyes, but she smiled, returning the kiss as she had to fight back tears of happiness.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2017, 02:10:16 am »
Parker smiled, kissing Erica back. His hand reaching up and brushing the hair from her face. "Glad you like it, but it's my turn now." He was smiling ear to ear, trying to sound like a big tough dom but all he could do was grin and slight moan. She felt amazing, her body wrapping around his length as he started moving in and out slowly, moans escaping his lips as he did so. He'd been with girls before but he'd never taken anyone's bottom...until now. His body starting rubbing against hers harder. His stomach rubbing against her length. He could feel some of her seed on him and he didn't care one bit. He actually reached down, taking some on his finger and offering it to Erica. Slowly putting his thumb into her mouth. He then moaned out "god, you are amazing Eric-a" He said, slipping a bit, the mix of friendship, lust and dominance really messing with his head.

Princess

« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2018, 09:30:39 pm »
Erica moaned softly as she felt him slowly starting to move, groaning as the length eased out, only to slowly push back in, drawing a soft gasp as he once again buried completely inside of her. She squirmed, pulling on her rope restraints before her head fell back. Just as with the toy, she couldn't squirm, wiggle, or do anything but lay there and feel the sensations coming from the man's cock pushing inside of her. She moaned, arching as his fingers slid into her mouth, the thick cum smearing on her tongue as she latched down, suckling on the finger, tongue moving almost desperately around it.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2018, 08:19:05 pm »
"Good girl, such a good girl." Parker said with a moan as Erica licked and sucked his fingers clean. He started moving faster into her. Her body wrapping around his while his hard stomach pressed against her length. His lips finding hers, kissing her passionately and not caring that her mouth was full of her own seed. His tongue darting into her mouth, a moan escaping his lips and going into her mouth. He pulled back, his hips moving in and out, his length burying itself deep inside of her. His arms were on either side of Erica's head to support his wait. he wanted to taste and caress every inch of his friend and started to breath faster. Realizing that he could take her, and use he whenever he wanted after this. "Eri-!" and he slammed into her, making the bed shake a little, burying his length as deep as he could go inside of her, his seed pouring into her.

Princess

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2018, 08:28:31 pm »
Erica moaned softly at being called a good girl, her heart fluttering with the simple statement before her moans were caused by his cock pumping into her instead. She gasped, panting around the finger as his moving stomach rubbed her cum slicked cock. She was powerless, completely at the mercy of the pleasure as they kissed, silencing her moans. Well muffling them, her moan's becoming more frequent as her tongue reached out, dancing with Parker's. Her hips rocked as best they could into his thrusts, his cock pushing so deep inside of her, striking that spot that made her body tingle. She arched, moaned, squirmed, anything to try and aleviate the building pleasure that threatened to make her lose her sanity, her cock twitching as the pressure continued to build inside of her. She cried out as she felt the other's cock suddenly slam into her, hard and deep. Her world went into another white haze as she cried out, shooting her seed onto her stomach and chest while Parker's seed pumped deep inside of her. She could feel it, his hot cum spilling in her body, filling her up as she moaned, her hole and walls clenching around his cock, trying to milk it for all it was worth.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2018, 08:32:36 pm »
Parker paused for a moment, catching his breath as his length slowly shrank from Erica's body. He then smiled, looking down at her, leaning in to give her a soft kiss on the lips. "That was perfect Erica." he then reached over and starting untying her, the motion causing him to sit him. His length sliding out of her whole. His seed spilling out just a little bit. When he finished untying her he laid back down, and held Erica, softly kissing her check and holding her close. "That was great, really. Are you okay though? Did you enjoy yourself?" he said softly, making sure his lover enjoyed herself as much as he did, though he had a feeling since he'd made her cum 3 times without touching her cock that she loved it.

Princess

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2018, 08:37:35 pm »
Erica moaned softly as the other slowly kissed her, which  she returned once she was somewhat back to her senses, before cooing as she felt the rope untying her. She was a rag doll once she was released, shivering as the length eased out of her with a small bit of cum leaking out as well. Panting softly, she nuzzled in against Parker before nodding her head. "Mhmm..." she said, a bit out of it, still in a haze of ecstasy from the pleasure.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2018, 08:42:47 pm »
Parker got a huge smile on his face as Erica cuddled. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride he'd made her first time good. He kissed her cheek and just laid still, letting Eric come down and even nap if that was what she needed. At that thought, he reached up, grabbed the blanket and adjusted, pulling it over them both. He'd have to wash it and the sheets afterwards since they were no doubt covered in cum but that was a small price to pay to keep his girlfriend nice and cuddly.

He paused a little at that thought, Erica really was his girlfriend now. There was no going back after this. He looked down at his friend, hoping this worked out and he didn't just ruin his relationship with his best friend. He sighed and cuddled, there would be plenty of time for that conversation later.

Princess

« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2018, 08:45:10 pm »
Erica cooed softly at the little kiss, before nuzzling in closer to Parker once the blanket draped over them. "Mmmmm...." was all she could really offer at the moment as she enjoyed the comfort she felt right now, basking in it all. She laid like that for a good ten minutes or so as she slowly came back to her senses, before letting her head lift up a bit. "Mmmm....I think I need more lingerie if we're really going to keep this going" she said softly, recalling the new rule that from now on, when it was just them, or just him, he was to only wear lingerie in the house, a rule he could really live with.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2018, 09:33:30 pm »
"Good girl, oh but adding to that rule, sexy outfits also count, and I expect a sexy school girl and maid to be in the mix at some point." Parker said with a laugh, adjusting so Erica's head would lay on his chest, his hand gently rubbing her back. "and I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I think I'll have to make it a regular thing." he said with a soft laugh.

Princess

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2018, 09:36:27 pm »
"Mmmmm...I'll have to hit up a thrift store tomorrow then and see what I can find" she said softly as she rested her head on his chest, letting out a sigh of content. She rested one of her hands on his stomach, nuzzling in before giggling. "I think I could live with that...after all, good girls are sluts for their sirs" she teased, still on a bit of a sex high.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2018, 09:53:18 pm »
Parker laughed "I will give you some money for it." He thought about it and said "You know, if you start cooking and cleaning around the place you'd make a pretty good stay at home girlfriend. You are nearly doing that already. If you do start doing that then you can let your big strong boyfriend give you a little cash to make yourself look even prettier." he said with a laugh, his hand gently rubbing her back.

Princess

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2018, 09:54:58 pm »
Blinking, he looked up at Parker before biting his lip. "And...maybe he could help me get hormones?" he asked softly. "I mean...once I finish school...I'll have enough free time to cook every day and clean...and have everything always ready when you get home" he commented softly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2018, 09:59:20 pm »
"It depends on how much it costs." Parker answered honestly. "I mean...I have a fair amount of money saved up and could take on an extra case or two. Depending on how expensive it is." he said with a smile. He then reached down, and cupped his chest, pinching his nipple just a bit. He smiled, though, clearly imagining them bigger. "We could also look into surgery, if you wanted." He looked back into Erica's eyes. "Honestly, whatever you want to do and assuming I can afford it, I am in."

Princess

« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2018, 10:03:47 pm »
Erica let out a soft gasp, shivering as he toyed with her nipple, pinching it as she arched and squirmed with a soft groan. She did perk up though as he mentioned outright surgery rather then just growing them. "Really? Yes please!" she cried out excitedly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2018, 10:28:08 pm »
"So what all would you have done? I mean...would you...fully transition into being a woman?" he asked, not even sure if that was the right way to phrase it. "I mean..you are already a woman to me but..I mean... well yeah..." he said, trying to remove the foot in his mouth.