-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Surprised roomates  (Read 1036 times)

Parker Lawson

Re: Surprised roomates
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2017, 01:32:38 am »
Parker smiled at the question and then thought about it "hmm I don't know, I mean do I really want to kiss the cute girl in lingerie on my lap?" He said, acting like it was tough question for him to go over. Tossing and turning the pros and cons in his head. "I mean...on the one had you are cute, but on the other I remember you eating a worm on a dare in 5th grade." he said, going back and forth. Though as he did, his hand kept rubbing her thigh, enjoying how soft her skin was...how totally in control he felt of her body.

Princess

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Friendly Neighborhood Trap!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2017, 01:37:24 am »
Erica blinked as Parker started teasing him, joking about kissing him or not. Still....the hand caressing his thigh was starting to make him squirm. And he felt his length stirring to life in his panties. Yet he recalled what his friend had told him, that he couldn't do anything without Parker's permission. He had to try and goad and guide Parker to what he wanted, but he had to obey. He squirmed a bit, wiggling on Parker's lap. "You're...you're being mean" he said with a soft pout, but made no move to take the kiss, instead letting Parker decide, even as he felt his heart beginning to pound in his chest and butterflies in his stomach.
[img]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/DirtyPics1991/sig.jpg[img]

http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=2685

Parker Lawson

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2017, 01:45:09 am »
Parker smiled at Erica. She really was a natural at this. He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. His hand moving up to her crotch, simply covering it up. He smirked a little. She was so small he could cover her with his whole hand! His tongue pushed into her mouth, dancing with hers as held her. His lips moving softly, yet forcefully. He broke the kiss, looking into her eyes. "You are a very good girl, and good girls get a reward. Now tell me, is there anything you'd like me to do to you, or do to me?" he asked, wondering what would come out of those soft lips of hers.

Princess

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2017, 01:50:34 am »
Erica moaned softly into the kiss, cooing as he returned it while his hands wrapped themselves up in Parker's shirt, holding himself close against Parker's body. His eyes drifted closed under the kiss and he all but melted against him. He moaned once more as Parker's hand covered his crotch, the tongue pushing into his mouth, he let Parker take control. Panting as the kiss broke, his eyes slowly eased open, before she smiled at the praise. She looked up, pondering what she could ask for, before deciding she would get to explore plenty today. So...she decided to explore something her friend had told. Her friend said that all subs liked being tied up and...she couldn't deny being curious about it. "Um...can...can you...tie me up?" she asked with a new blush.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:08 am »
Parker eyebrows went up at the request. He hadn't expected that! He stayed close to Erica though and said "I can but I want to do that later. To be honest I am still learning how to...erm....please a girl like you." He blushed a little and said "I...have never actually had anal sex before. Most girls don't want to do it and I have only had sex with a few women anyways and it just never came up. I mean...do you know how to have sex like that? I..would really like to do that with you and if I tie you up it will most likely end that way." He said with a chuckle. He the smirked and took Erica by the wrist, guiding her to his crotch. He slipped her hand into his shorts so she could feel his half hard length. "and when we are sitting here I want you to place your hand right here. Good girls and supposed to be..." he hesitated, not sure he wanted to call Erica this, but decided they needed to test each other and see if both could handle this "sluts for their sirs."

Princess

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2017, 08:29:22 pm »
Erica bit her lip nervously at Parker's surprise, wondering if she had gone to far, before smiling. However once they got onto the topic of sex, he couldn't help but squirm a bit, blushing brightly once more. "I...um, well...I've seen, video's and read some stories but....no, I've never done anything like it before. I ordered a toy but I was to scared to really use it" she admitted. "But, it can't be that difficult....just, need lube" she said with a nod of her head, only to squirm at the thought of being tied up, with Parker on top of her. Gulping softly, she was distracted and didn't notice Parker moving until his hand grabbed her wrist. Blinking curiously, she let out a soft gasp of surprise, heart skipping a beat as she felt her hand slipping past the other's shorts and into his boxers, where she felt his length stirring to life. Gulping, his eyes wide, he couldn't help as he began running his finger's along the length, exploring it, feeling the heat of it, the sheer size of it as it twitched in his hands. Looking up at Parker, she bit her lip, blushing brighter still, before slowly nodding her head. "I...I'm a good girl" she said simply as she settled her hand down, slowly exploring his length.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2017, 08:38:24 pm »
"you sound very eager to have sex with me Erica." Parker said, letting go of her wrist. "Do you want us to both learn how to have anal sex, do you want your boyfriend to take your virginity?" Parker asked, his voice getting deeper as he spoke. She was so submissive and eager to please it was like a drug. He wanted more and more and knew he'd be tying her up by the end of the day. His length kept growing in her hand. "and good girls are what for their boyfriends?" he asked, taking her by the chin and making her look into his eyes. "I want to hear you say the words." He commanded.

Princess

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2017, 09:15:47 pm »
Erica just blushed brighter, quickly looking away as she squirmed a bit. "W-well...I mean, if you wanted to...I, wouldn't really, be opposed to it" she said softly, even as her hand continued to explore his cock. Gulping nervously, her heart racing in her chest, she squeaked as his hand forced her head to look up at him with those wide and doleful eyes. Her lip was quivering as she stared. "G-good, good girls are...sluts, for their sirs" she said, almost whispering.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2017, 09:42:30 pm »
"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Parker said, his hand moving back to her thigh, gently rubbing it. "you need to say that sort of thing louder, and you need to say what it would mean...what kind of things you'd have to do all the time." then moved his hand to her crotch, his large hand covering it. It was strange, feeling another cock for the first time. He gently rubbed it, wondering what it would feel like to taste it...and exactly how gay that made him. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and then shrugged. Gay, straight, they were just words. He had a cute girlfriend he was crazy about, that was what mattered.

Princess

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2017, 09:47:20 pm »
Erica's heart was pounding into her chest as she fought for each breath of her, her mind hazy under Parker's words, his touch, caressing her thigh. Gulping once more, she opened her mouth to respond, only to gasp softly as the large hand caressed her cock through the panties. "G-good, good girls, are sluts for their sirs" she said, voice a bit breathy. "And...and, sluts...sluts, please their partners...however, they can" she said, whimpering towards the end as her hips rocked up. She had never felt like this before. Honestly, she had never even seen another guy before that just...got her hot. Right now though, she felt like she was burning with need, her cock aching in the panties as she whimpered, each touch sending shivers through her body. She didn't know what any of it meant, but she decided to do what she always did. Go with the flow.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2017, 10:46:04 pm »
Parker smiled and laid back on the couch. He pulled his shorts off, showing his muscular legs, and large cock that was only made to look larger by Erica's dainty hand. He grinned "then what would a slut do in this situation. I want you to say it, and then do it, like a good girl would." Parker said, not quite ordering her. He got a shiver down his spine again from the entire thing. The more he ordered his friend around the more taboo the entire thing felt. Here they were, acting like a dom and sub but were still best friends. It was so hot he could hardly stand it. His hand moved from her crotch to her chest, playing with her nipples, wondering if they were sensitive at all.

Princess

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2017, 10:51:00 pm »
Erica blinked as Parked moved, laying back on the couch, leaving Erica to move and try to keep her hand where it was. Her eyes went wide as she saw Parker easing out of his shorts, and his boxers, staring at the massive cock before her, hard as a rock. She gulped once more, heart now pounding in her chest. She just sat there in shock for a moment, before gasping with a soft tremble as Parker's hand began playing with her nipples. "A....a slut...would suck on...the giant cock in front of her" she said softly. Her body moved on it's own, unable to deny the want she felt. She leaned in until she was face first with Parker's cock, her breath brushing against it. She squeaked, jumping a bit as it twitched, before she grinned, a soft laugh of delight and nervousness escaping her, before she slowly leaned in. Her lips parted as she eased the cock into her mouth, her own cock straining in her panties as her panty clad ass began to work up into the air as she got more comfortable. Slowly, savoring every second, she eased her way down onto her best friends...no, no her Sir's cock.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2017, 11:12:45 pm »
Parker just leaned back and watching the show. "Eric, bro this is so fucked up, but please don't stop." Parker said, his voice on edge as he watched Erica lean down and begin licking his cock. He let out a deep moan, his hand moving up to her hair to play with it. "Hmm good girl, you need to try and take it as far down your throat as possible. Good girls can deep throat." He said, not pushing her down though. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Erica. "Hmmm so good." His hand then moved to her bottom and he gave it a slight grab "hmmm I can't wait to fuck this you know? I wonder if you'll even moan like a girl when I am fucking you." He said with a chuckle and then a groan.

Princess

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2017, 11:16:26 pm »
Erica squirmed at the other's teasing words, wanting to retort but her mouth was a bit pre-occupied. She took more of the other's cock into her mouth, blushing as she moaned before she could stop herself. It was amazing...the man's cock was so hot in her mouth, so hard, twitching. And it was rock hard, all because of her. She had made Parker like this, her best friend, her childhood friend. She had his cock in her mouth, and she loved it. She savored it, slowly moving down the length, taking as much as she could before groaning as the hand grabbed her backside, teasing her with his words. She barely heard them though, lost in the delightful treat in her mouth, her tongue roaming over it, exploring it, savoring it as she suckled on the flesh like candy.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2017, 11:27:46 pm »
Parker started grunting when she began using her tongue. He was sighing in pure pleasure, savoring the feeling. "hmm just like that, keep doing that baby!" he said with a gasp. he then didn't say anything for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling. Suddenly he said "stop, tell me where you want me to cum...wait no. I am in charge." He reminded himself "are you ready to have your sirs first load deep down your throat?" He said with a grin.

Princess

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2017, 11:32:21 pm »
Erica began bobbing her head, moving a little faster with each passing second. She wanted more, no she needed more. She was getting lost in a haze of ectsasy, wondering if this was how Eve felt when she first tasted the forbidden fruit. So succulent, so tasty, so...wrong, yet right. She moaned once more as she moved along the other's cock, before whimpering as she heard the word stop. Slowly she looked up at Parker, before she smiled. Well, as much as one could smile with a cock in their mouth. She went all out then, tongue dashing wildly about on Parker's cock, lips roaming along his length, leaving a lipstick mark about halfway down, as that was as far as she managed to get so far, eager, almost desperate for his cum.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2017, 12:07:54 am »
Richard moaned out, his balls tensing as Erica used her mouth on him. He groaned out, laying back with a deep sigh and moaned "swallow it, swallow it all!" He then took her head and held her, he let her get some distance but no way was she moving off of his cock. He looked down, watching his best friend suck him dry. It was wrong...the wrongest thing he'd ever done and it was so damn hot. He needed more, wanted more of this! When he was done he pulled Erica up, looking into her eyes. "How does your best friends cum taste?" He said, a lust fueled look in his eyes.

Princess

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2017, 12:10:18 am »
Erica whimpered as she moved faster, pleading internally for him to cum. She moaned and whimpered with want as she moved along his cock before squeaking as she felt his hand on the back of her head. She pulled back on instinct, but was stopped with just the tip in her mouth. She moaned softly, eyes fluttering into the back of her head as suddenly her mouth and tongue was being in coated in thick, hot, gooey cum. She moaned as she swallowed, gulping it down greedily, the salty taste sticking to her tongue as she suckled on the tip, begging for more. Panting quickly as she was pulled off his cock, trembling, she looked up into his eyes, before biting her lip. "It's salty...and tasty" she cooed out softl.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2017, 12:37:31 am »
Parker leaned back and sighed, looking over Erica. He smiled and said "that was a damn good blowjob for a first time!" he was grinning from ear to ear, clearly impressed and pleased by what she did. His hand ran through her hair. "Why don't you go brush your teeth and we can cuddle some more?" he then paused and looked down. "Or...I could...use my mouth on you...if you wanted me to?" He asked, a little disgusted by the idea...but also turned on. It was a confusing mix but he wanted to make his new lover feel good...and wanted to see what it was like.

Princess

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2017, 12:41:45 am »
Erica bit her lip to try and hide her smile, nuzzling into the hand as he brushed her golden blonde hair. Cooing softly, she blinked, her cock twitching at the thought. She opened her mouth to say yes, before squirming. "A-as...as a good girl...my body is yours. As your best friend though...I...I don't wanna ever touch it" she said, blushing crimson. "I...Parker. What if...what if I became a girl? Like...like really?" she asked softly. "My friend knows a doctor that...um, well. There are pills, I can take and..." she gulped once more. "What if, I said I was never this happy before. Being accepted as Erica...as a girl. What if, I wanted to be like this, forever?" he asked softly, figuring Parker trusted her enough to come out with all of this, and bring her into it. She would never keep another secret again. She had to hide this part, and he had to hide that part, and with it all out, they were both happier about it. So now, whenever she got an idea or something, she would tell him, and being like this made her happy...and she wanted to keep it forever, to take it farther. "Think on it, I'm going to brush my teeth" she said, rushing off before he could give a reply.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2017, 12:56:05 am »
Parker listened and was just quiet for a second. He then watched her run off and leaned back. He placed his cock back in his pants and thought about it for a long moment. It would make a lot more sense for him at least. He ran his hand through his hair, and got up, fixing himself a glass of water. He was nodding to himself, as if running through the options of what to do and what he wanted out of all of this. He was sitting at the dinner table when Erica got back, staring at a glass of water and thinking.

Princess

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:45 am »
Erica was smiling as she returned, before blinking at the empty couch where she had expected Parker to be waiting for her to return. Still in her lingerie, she began looking around, before spotting Parker in the kitchen. "Hey....what's up?" she asked, suddenly worried. Had she gone to far? "Hey...hey if you want....we can forget about what I said and...just go back to cuddling. It was a bit much to just throw out there I'm sorry" she said worriedly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2017, 10:58:46 am »
"It's just..." Parker smiled "Eric do you really want to be a woman, I mean really? It is such a huge change and I don't want you to regret this choice." he pushed a chair out, motioning for him to sit down. "I mean...you make a cute, submissive girl but is this something you really, truly want? So much of your life would be different. You'd be dating and submissive to me. You'd be learning new ways to do so many things. Eric I care about you and I don't want you to rush into any of this and then regret it in a year or two." Parker was worried, Eric was moving so fast to him in so many areas and it scared him to thing this was only a phase and not his true self, and it would kill him if he had helped his friend make a mistake he'd regret for the rest of his life.

Princess

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2017, 02:03:04 pm »
Erica nodded her head as she stood there, blushing at the praise but not changing her mind. "I mean...yeah. I've been kind of crossdressing for....a few years now. I always wondered what it would be like and...after what we did. It felt natural to me" she said softly, smiling once more. "Like...it just felt...well wrong, but also right. You know?" she asked. Sighing softly, she looked up to Parker. "We can talk about it more later...can we go back to cuddling?" she asked hopefully.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2017, 02:34:18 pm »
Parker nodded, if she had been doing this for years then it sounded like all Parker did was just give her the courage. "That...does make a certain amount of sense." he smiled at her question and slowly got up, walking to her side and taking her hand. He guided her to the couch and they began watching stranger things again. He then said "so...I had this fantasy you may want to hear. You go to bed, dressed as a boy and I come into your room as you are half asleep. Then I climb on top of you and we...you know." He said with a grin, blushing a little at the idea.

Princess

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2017, 02:43:44 pm »
Erica smiled and nodded her head, accepting his hand. She moved to crawl back into his lap, before blushing with a nervous smile as she moved to work her hand once more into his pants, as he told her she was supposed to. She toyed with his length a bit before she looked up at the fantasy. "You...want to have sex with me, as Eric, instead of Erica?" she asked softly, biting her lip as she squirmed. "I can try it but...please don't make my first time, be as a guy" she said worriedly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2017, 02:48:33 pm »
"It was just an idea, and as far as I am concerned you'll just be dressed as a boy. You are always Erica to me now." He leaned down, kissing her check. "but your first time is going to be something special. Not just a kinky fantasy. I was thinking a nice, candle lit meal, maybe a romantic movie and music, then carry you upstairs and we figure out how to have anal sex together." He said with a laugh, his hand moving to her thigh. "heck when you are in makeup but in boy clothes you look like a tomboy."

Princess

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »
Erica slowly relaxed, nodding her head with a smile as she pictured the first time with candles, music, cuddling with a movie. "And...maybe rope?" she asked, giggling softly as she snuggled in closer to Parker, trying to hide her blush. However she did peek up and pondered. "When did you....oh, oh when I went and got the mail" she said, groaning softly as she rested her head against Parker's chest. "Thanks though..." she said softly as he laid back to relax in her seat. "I'll probably start dinner around 4 then, so that way we're not up to late...learning" she said with another giggle.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2017, 03:21:45 pm »
Parker laughed when she groaned, his arm still around her. "Well we are going to be up late anyway. I like for my partners to cum several times by the time I am done with them. If they don't I feel like I didn't do my job." he laughed at that one, smirking at the thought. "I mean, I want you following me around like a little sex puppy by the time I'm throw with you." He smiled and leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. He then adjusted and pulled her into her lap. "hmm and I think this is a far more natural seating arrangement for us."

Princess

« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2017, 03:27:06 pm »
Erica blinked, before blushing brighter still as Parker spoke, going on and on about what he wanted to do for his partners, for her. Gulping once more, she squirmed before squeaking as she was being scooped up once more. Smiling, she returned the kiss as her hand caressed his length one last time before she had to pull her hand out just so she wasn't sitting on it. Instead she rested her pert backside on the man's cock, feeling it through the shorts as she wiggled to get more comfortable. "I think....I can live with that" she said with another giggle.