Author Topic: ooc  (Read 851 times)

Parker Lawson

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • I...may have over extended myself...
ooc
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:21:36 am »
This is for out of character talk and bouncing ideas around
kinks https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10216

Holy cow I just started a group rp and it is taken up a lot of my rp time so unless I am already talking to you I will not be starting any new rps until further notice.

InterestingDesires

• What do you desire most? What burns you up?
Re: ooc
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:22:02 am »
Oh snap, we up in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Coughs-  Sorry....  My inner white boy came out...

humon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • More humon than humon
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 01:25:03 am »
Bounces around a superball with a Rune of Insanity inscribed on it.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:32:21 am »
I need to go to sleep for work but all I want to do is write!

Holy cow I just started a group rp and it is taken up a lot of my rp time so unless I am already talking to you I will not be starting any new rps until further notice.

InterestingDesires

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 07:30:32 am »
I don't recall if we ever came up with a name for what the Witch guarded, but in her bio I'm just calling it a Colony for now, as a place holder, since again, I'm shite at coming up with like, names or having the knowledge of things like this, but I'm doing my best, and once it's posted, whatever I fucked up, please do tell me and I'll correct it.

Keep in mind, I'm doing this at 2:30 in the morning, so I'm a bit tired and just coming up with my character flat out on instinct.  XD

EDIT:  I just posted my character profile.  I'm sure I messed something up, but I mean, again, it's almost 3AM, I just wanted to get her up and have her looked over and then we can discuss things and whatnot that I fucked up, concerning timelines and what not.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:38:29 am by InterestingDesires »

Punishment

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Punishing the wicked
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 09:04:53 am »
Yeah, so, my sister character to the King will indeed be a half elf, a red headed half elf, mhrmmm.  :P

She'll have been at the monastary at first with her brother, but then have escaped to the temple latter on of Callistra, learning and adapting to a much darker form of life and establishing herself up in the ways of spying, intrigue, assassination and so forth with a information network still rising up by the time she encounters her brother again. I don't think she'll really ever have met Humons paladin really, maybe briefly at the monastery before she left, but probably knows a decent bit about him anyways.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret
Come closer.. tell me your Secret
Whisper it into my ear, and I値l tell you my Secret
Current song theme of choice-Britney Spears-Gimme More

Parker Lawson

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 09:16:17 am »
Yah! full siblings!

Interesting desires it looks great! You did a good job with it.

Humon I am really digging your pally! We get to bro out in this rp!

I also went full on pretty boy with my half-elf! lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:20:48 am by Parker Lawson »

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 09:33:57 am »
Yah!!

My character is posted  ;D

Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Parker Lawson

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 09:56:54 am »
Once Vamp gets hers posted we can start. When I get back from work I will get a few things ironed out.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 11:18:11 am »
One sexy Drow villainess, coming right up.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 11:49:12 am »
Lirdaste's profile is up!

Oh it feels SO good to be bad again...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:49:41 am by TheladyIsAVamp »

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 12:02:04 pm »
Plenty of spanking available for bad, bad girls.  ;)
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 12:33:51 pm »
Then I'll have to ensure I'm REALLY bad just for you, spymistress  ;)

InterestingDesires

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 05:52:12 pm »
Yay, I did good with my dear Ly'Sestri!!!!

Also, Spankings?  o.o  -Shoves over a kitten-

Parker Lawson

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 06:59:18 pm »
Vamp you are pissing me off! One you use Sylvanas as you pick, how in the heck is that fair?! Two every part of your character makes me want to tie her up, spank her till she begs, and then cuddle her till I melt that cold cold heart. Ugh... killing me woman.

I will have some thoughts on characters in a bit and finish character building. Today was long. Once that is done we can start act one which will begin in three locations. Restov, with me, vamp and humon, the forests to the south where I will have npcs for desires, and the Elk Lords keep where our Drow will start this off. As things come to head all of these plots will merge and break of as we deem appropriate.

Some things to think about

Punishment, I was thinking your character might be a bit young to be leading a spy ring. Beyond that great. I was also thinking Elves and half elves age to 18 like normal humans but then slow down. With half elves aging 3 times slower and elves 6 times. Vamp feel free to weigh in on that.

Interesting desires how do you feel about your character being almost a prophetess? Your backstory made me think she is touched by some divine or supernatural force and has given her powers. You'd be linked to something called the wyld which is a type of primal life magic.

This part is for everyone but mainly to Humon right now. So your cohort. I like her backstory but one thing it does is make Brevoy a naturally sexists place. I was thinking we could break that up a bit and have some houses be traditional in that way and others not so much. My main reason for throwing this up is I will be building a fair amount of Brevic nobles and I will get super super bored with the sexist attitudes.

InterestingDesires

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 07:06:49 pm »
I love the idea of being connected to the Wyld for Primal Life Magic.  I enjoy new magics and such, so I'd have to learn about them, but yeah, I'm down.

I was thinking when I was typing Ly'Sestri out was like, she'd been possessed or something?  Something like, she'd died and been taken over, reawoken with no memories but what awoke her gave her that burst of power to defend her lands and the such.  Idk if that works with your idea, but it was my sort of thought process.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 07:17:09 pm »
My character's like a popular ride at the funfair, everyone wants a go on her  :-*

Parker Lawson

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 07:25:32 pm »
Interesting desires, no that totally works. I am working up something know about it with the magics and the local tribes. I will happily edit it if you want to change it a bit as well. Also something I have been wondering when looking at your kink list and listening to you. Are you a sub, dom, switch or just kinky?

Well of course vamp.  ;)

InterestingDesires

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 07:29:40 pm »
I'm all of the above.  I chose this name, because I typically go by ID in forums, so feel free to call me that if you like, and I play everything.  I'm a Dom when I wanna be, sub when I wanna be, and I am very kinky.  ^^

I'm good for all uses, and I tend to play multiple characters quite a bit, so it helps fulfill all of my Desires and kinks and the such, so yeah.  I'm flexible, but you'll have to find out properly if I mean that in more ways than one, my dear King.  ;)

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 09:43:47 pm »
Kyras is so pretty, I would fuck him and it wouldn't even be gay. It's like doing a ladyboy in Bangkok. He could wear a skirt the whole time, so I don't see his wiener.

Amelia's father is an exceptional piece of shit and certainly not representative of Brevic nobility in general #NotAllBrevics. However, I envision the law being written as such that nobody can actually stop him from doing as he likes with the lives of his unmarried children (short of murdering them). Thus, the core of Owen's legal argument was that by serving in the temple, Amelia had become effectively married to Abadar, as a nun would be married to God, thus placing her outside the reach of her family.

I think of Amelia's father as something like Randyll Tarly in Game of Thrones; it becomes obvious that he's an asshole in the first 30 seconds of conversation with him. But right next door is Mace Tyrell, the lovable oaf of Highgarden whose adult children more or less do as they please (or did, until the end of season 6...)

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 10:30:06 pm »
Well...Parker, you were the one to suggest the age in the first place >_>

But, I did put in that she appears twenty. She's half elven after all, who really knows in the end, they can live for quite awhile, not as long as full Elves, but still a lot longer than humans for sure. So I don't see any issue with it at all really.  :P

And yes Vamp, will most certainly want the ride at the funfair, but not because it's a popular ride. Heh.

Edit: Also, I think my red headed Spy Mistress will have some nice conversations with Amelia for sure, and probably be the one to find her in the first place if she starts off captured, maybe even the one to sneak in and rescue her too, who knows.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:38:21 pm by Punishment »
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Parker Lawson

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 10:48:45 pm »
Well I get things wrong sometimes! Lol and those are fair points. I stand doubly corrected.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 11:10:24 pm »
Also, I think my red headed Spy Mistress will have some nice conversations with Amelia for sure, and probably be the one to find her in the first place if she starts off captured, maybe even the one to sneak in and rescue her too, who knows.

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 11:17:18 pm »
XD, that's brilliant. May even go about something similar to that regard, sexual servitude of sorts mayhaps,  *whistles*

And no worries Parker, can happen easily.  :P
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

InterestingDesires

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 11:18:07 pm »
All sorts of debauchery happening in here.  :D

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 11:30:16 pm »
Not nearly enough if you ask me  ;)

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 02:36:47 am »
Some possible minor characters who would be followers in Sir Owen's camp, taking care of all the small jobs the PCs don't have time for. Not sure if I will play all of them, depends on whether anyone wants to interact with them or not. Otherwise they'll just sort of be in the background.

(Tazok the scout)

Taken prisoner as a young man after a raid on a bandit camp that killed his older comrades. Has served the church of Abadar ever since, by working as a wilderness scout for church missionary parties, and as a janitor and general labourer whenever he's at the temple.

(Matthew the squire)

A sturdy farm boy whose parents couldn't afford the extra mouth to feed, so they sent him to the temple to train as a paladin, and he was assigned to serve as Sir Owen's squire. Duties include carrying spare weapons and shields, grooming horses, maintaining Sir Owen's armour and weapons, and assisting Sir Owen in battle when called upon.

(Sasha the servant girl)

An orphan living on the streets in Restov, was caught stealing coins from the temple donation bowl a few years ago, and the city watch offered her a choice between having her hand cut off or accepting a period of seven years indentured service to the temple (or whatever else Parker wants the law of the land to be). Now she follows Sir Owen's camp, carrying supplies, setting up camp, grooming his horses, and so on, while she counts the days until her term is up and she'll become a free woman.

(Tamani the goblin)

Taken prisoner after a raid on a goblin cave, and put to work as a scullion in the temple. When following Sir Owen's camp in the field, she can hunt food for the others, as well as mend clothing, build fires, cook meals, and perform any other menial labour that doesn't require much strength. All things considered, Tamani prefers this life now over what she had to endure among her own kind before she was taken away.

InterestingDesires

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 03:58:05 am »
Everything seems like it's coming along nicely.

I might make some NPCs like Humon did, but we shall see once Parker gets everything fleshed out with how he wants to play this world.  :)

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 06:15:13 am »
I might have a few NPCs myself, perhaps. Minor types that are there to full-fill extra basis to the whole spy ring ordeal, spies that help scout ahead stealthily and report vital information, etc. Anything related to information gathering would I imagine work for my Spy master in the end, outside of Sir Owne's little group, trained up usually by her as-well. I doubt my Spy master will be there all the time, and sometimes she'll send her spies out to PCs to relay information found out while she does something vital elsewhere perhaps, and so forth. I'll probably design a few of her agents for that purpose, that way the whole spy ring doesn't feel like a shadow that just kinda is 'there' and you can interact with the Ravens at times.

Punishment
So you have a
Secret

TheladyIsAVamp

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 09:17:54 am »
I'll likely have a few myself - other Drow, prisoners of the Elk Lord, members of his court, etc - especially early on since my Drow won't be interacting with any of you at first. Although I can't wait until she does...