-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A superheroes story (Storyweaver1357 X Parker Lawson)  (Read 26 times)

StoryWeaver1357

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
A superheroes story (Storyweaver1357 X Parker Lawson)
« on: December 07, 2017, 04:05:41 am »
The town its self was small, if it truly could be called a town. Truly it was nothing more than a stopover at best before people moved on to a bigger city. Maybe rather than a town it would better be called a suburb. Just homes, a few stores and some other meaningless buildings. Nothing that really made it stand out from any other one stop towns that these humans passed by every day and never gave it a second thought. True she knew why she had been hired to wipe this small town off the map not that it really mattered to her. The money from a local businessman who wanted to clear the area to start a group of condos to bring in the yuppy crowd. The job itself was easy enough for her it didn’t provide the challenge that she had been craving for a while.  Still the money was good and she honestly didn’t want to turn down an easy job.

Bringing the straw up to her lips the small framed curved blond would drink down the last of the soda she had bought from one of the mom and pop restraints. It was almost a shame to have to destroy it. They truly did have good burgers. She blinded in with the local population as she wore only a t-shirt, jeans and shoes. Her long blond hair was tied back in a pony tail as a faint smirk crossed her lips knowing what was about to happen to this town. Tossing the empty coda cup in the nearby trash can her deep green eyes would slowly venture up to the clear blue sky above them. The local park truly did offer a wonderful view of the sky and for a few seconds she took in the sight of the sky along with the scent of trees. Some places in this world reminded her of home and for a few faint seconds she would start to miss it before those feelings were pushed down. That time had long since passed and so had thee time for this small town.

Digging into the front pocket of her jeans the young-looking blond would pull out what looked like a garage door opener. There would be a few minutes before when she pulled the small device out and when she pushed the single small red button. No sooner had the button been pressed then what felt like a shock wave erupted through the town causing the ground to shake though that wouldn’t be the only effect. Everything made of glass would shatter. The device, or rather the several ones, she had planted around the town were ones that were something from her home world used to demolish the buildings of the planets they had conquered. Slowly she stood from the bench as another shock wave erupted through the area starting to damage some of the wooden structures. So it would go on wave after wave bringing more and more destruction.

Parker Lawson

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • I...may have over extended myself...
Re: A superheroes story (Storyweaver1357 X Parker Lawson)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 09:26:46 am »
Parker was just a normal guy, a normal, every day nothing to look at guy. Sure he was tall at 6'7, his dark hair and eyes giving him a classically good looking appearance, but he was hardly the most handsome man in his little town. He'd grown up here, only really leaving to go to college. His mother lived here and the law office he'd founded was here. He liked the location too. It was on the town square, looking into the park. He was just locking up to go out for lunch when he noticed a blonde bombshell in the middle of the park. He gave her a quick look up and down, smiling. He wondered for a moment if he could figure out a way to talk to her and not seem like a creep.

He turned back around to he door, quickly locking it before putting his keys in his pocket. He decided it would be best to go to Joe's burgers instead of talking to her, she most likely didn't want random guys hitting on her. It was then he paused when he noticed the small device in her hand. It was a phone, and he cocked his head, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Then she pressed it, and his entire world came crashing down on him. The first shockwave knocked him to his feet, which likely saved his life as his own office turned into a bomb. Glass and shards of wood went flying above his head, scratching his back and cutting his suit to ribbons.

He paused, laying on the ground dazed, the sounds of car alarms, building going up into flames and the screams of the town echoed in his ears. He staggered up, his legs shaking. That woman! His eyes went wide as he started running across the street. He charged her, planning to tackle her to get that device away from her. Another shockwave erupted through the town, but he didn't fall to his feet. This time he leaned down, putting his shoulder first and slammed into the woman as hard as he possibly could, trying to save his town. 
kinks https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10216

Holy cow I just started a group rp and it is taken up a lot of my rp time so unless I am already talking to you I will not be starting any new rps until further notice.

StoryWeaver1357

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 04:44:37 am »
One thing that she had learned over the years was to always be aware of what was going on around her, even when simply sitting on a bench in the park. So, when a tall dark haired and eyed man stepped out of a law office she would take mental note of it like everything else. For a few seconds before the attack would happen she would start to wonder what brought him here. Criminal problems or divorce were top on her list though it was truly hard to tell. In all honesty it really didn't matter. What ever problems he was having was about to seem very small in comparison. The smile he gave her would go unrecognized as her mind turned to other things rather than someone trying to be friendly. The first shock wave that rushed through the area would knock Mr... Smiley off his feet something about that brought a faint smirk to her lips. There was something about seeing him getting knocked to the ground and the suit he had been wearing shredded to ribbons that brought her a sick sense of enjoyment.

When she stood it truly did feel good to stretch her legs even as the town seemed to crumble around her. She couldn't help but flinch slightly at the sounds of the car alarms blaring before her hearing would adjust to the point that the almost contact high pitched noise would finally become bearable. Scanning the crowd she wasn't too surprised to see the normal people running and of course the few good intentioned running to help people. Slowly though her eyes turned back to Mr... Smiley and what she saw made a slightly more sick smirk to cross her pale pink lips. There was something truly amusing to her seeing him staggering to his feet as his legs were shaking the whole way. Though what truly did catch her attention and brought a sense of amusement to her was watching him running across the street as though he thought he truly posed a threat to her.

The patient blond wouldn't move as she watched him charging towards her not making any effort to move or try to evade his attack. His attack would hit her square in the stomach sending the both of the sliding back a few feet though she would make sure that neither of the fell. A few feet would be all he would get and honestly he should have been happy with that. It wouldn't be long before her training would kick in and she knew that it was time to end this before it turned into anything. Her knee would quickly come up sinking into his stomach seconds before her elbow would come crashing down between his shoulder blades. She wouldn't quit her assault until he once more found himself on the ground. If he wanted her attention he had it now and more than likely he would end up regretting it.

"I would suggest running off and trying to find some place to ride out what it about to happen. Right now I will account your behavior to being lost in the heat of the moment," The blond spoke as another shock wave ripped through the area but oddly the area around the two of them would seem to be shielded. "If you don't take my advice then I will consider you to be a combative and you won't like what will come after that. So what will it be Smiley?" she asked keeping her voice calm and level as she watched him closely.

Parker Lawson

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • I...may have over extended myself...
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »
Parker clutched his stomach as he lay on the ground, gasping for air. He was bigger, taller than her and she had barely seemed moved. It was like a little kid had hit her. He stared up, his eyes wide in horror. This was it, his entire town was being destroyed and all he could do was lay here and struggle to breath. It was...an awful feeling. It was such a feeling of utter helplessness. Like nothing he did would ever matter again. He was staring up at the woman he had thought about asking out not 5 minutes ago. Staring into the coldest eyes he'd ever seen. He could feel a bit of blood pooling out of his head as he lay there, she had thrown him on the ground rather hard. His chest rising and falling as his breath came back and he had this...feeling start to form in the pit of his stomach. It wasn't that hopeless feeling anymore but one of pure rage. He wasn't going to run off like a scared child. He was going to fight, even if it meant he died here and now!

He stood up, staggering a little, his eyes filled with hatred and rage. His fists clinched as he glared at her. Taking a breath he charged her and rushed her, raising his fist to try and slug her across the face. It had to have been a  trick, no way was this woman so strong she could shrug off a tackle like that and no way was she going to avoid his fist breaking her jaw. Then he could figure out how to stop anymore bombs from destroying his home.

As he tried to punch her a car shifted a little. The lights around them flicker, and the park bench next to them creaked. It was as if something was tugging at everything around the park, but Parker didn't notice, the only thing on his mind was stopping this woman...this monster with the face of an angel from hurting or killing more people.
kinks https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10216

Holy cow I just started a group rp and it is taken up a lot of my rp time so unless I am already talking to you I will not be starting any new rps until further notice.