-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Order 69 | Forge  (Read 268 times)

A l e x

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Girlcock!
Order 69 | Forge
« on: December 07, 2017, 04:55:53 pm »
With the Jedi Order all but destroyed, Leigh had been on the run. Barely complete with her own training, she had avoided the Jedi purge and escaped to the Outer Rim. Unfortunately the long dick of the Empire had caught up to her. A group of elite Imperial commandos had cornered her and she knew that escape was next to impossible. But she was definitely going to take a few down with her. That's when they gassed her.

The beautiful young Jedi eventually came to in a dark cell. She was restrained to some sort of weird upright cross like harness and completely nude. Her big perky tits, toned statueaque figure, perfect round ass and of course her more unique anatomy were all on display. She blushed bright red as she looked around. There were all manner of whips chains and other tools she couldn't find names for. Even several phallic looking objects, but none could measure up to her own prodigious endowment.

Her massive cock and large round balls hung heavily between her muscular thighs, even flaccid she was bigger than most men were hard. Testing the restraints she found them resolute. Even attempts to use the Force to free herself were futile.

The lock clicked and the whoosh of an air lock being released sounded in her ears as the door opened. There before her was an Imperial officer, she was shorter than Leigh might have imagined. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" The tall athletic blonde asked. Her voice was colored with nervousness despite her attempts to sound confident. In reality she feared not only for her life but the fare of the galaxy.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:00:12 pm by A l e x »
WANTED
PM for a thread | Thread Tracker | K-List
Replies will be slow until further notice.

The Forgemaster

Re: Order 69 | Forge
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 05:17:24 pm »
"Light her up."

That was the command issued moments before five maroon colored stormtroopers gassed an unprepared Jedi woman, rendering her unconscious for the journey back to base.

-Demut, top-secret Imperial Base-

There in the next room was a Jedi. Maidira couldn't believe it, even though she could see on the security monitor before her, she still was in complete disbelief. She was removed from the Republic growing up, before it fell and became the Empire, having lived in the Outer Rim most of her life. On her homeworld, Jedi were but a myth, but lo and behold, there was one strapped and nude not twenty feet away. The redhead took a deep breath, her baby blue eyes filled with determination as she was intent on gaining everything she could from this mythical creature. With a hiss, the door opened before her and she stepped through, wearing a crooked grin on her face, one filled with malice. She eyed her target, taking in every detail and applying it to what she already knew.

And it would figure that something so dangerous would be so beautiful. A deadly remnant of a different time disguised as an object of envy. Luscious breasts, smooth skin, an endowment that would have made her blush had she not been composed, silky hair, and gorgeous blue eyes a girl could get lost in.

She ignored the Jedi's questions and proceeded to ask her own. "So, you are a Jedi, allegedly? I have to say, I expected a religious zealot such as yourself to be better defended against any attack. Not much of a survivalist, are you?" Maidira taunted, hoping to provoke a reaction. She ran a gloved hand along the many instruments of interrogation, ranging from near lethal to minor annoyance, all with a purpose. Her personal favorite was a device used to stimulate each nerve ending and control what her victim felt, and how much they felt it. Absolute control over what her victim felt. But it wasn't time for that yet. No, this nut may yet crack under light pressure.

"And what a strange manner of human you are, as well, I might add. Genetically, you are female, mentally you are a female, but physically you possess a very male trait. A scientific wonder I might have the Science Division study. Two X chromosomes and yet the biggest penis I have ever seen." She marveled, and at the same time intended to insult her.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:23:11 am by The Forgemaster »

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 05:48:18 pm »
The petite redhead before her had an obvious heir of authority. Someone who definitely expected answers to her questions. But she wasn't about to make it that easy. They may have captured her with relative ease, but she's been alone, outgunned and without having mastered the ability to detoxify - totally unprepared for a chemical attack.

She remained tightlipped, refusing to give the woman further satisfaction. Oh how wrong she was about that though...

Hung like a horse, the topic of her penis was rather sensitive. It had been a subject of difficulty for Leigh growing up. The urge to use it was almost overwhelming at times. But through great self control she had remained chaste, adhering to the Jedi teachings. Still, she somehow managed to blush even deeper at the Imperial officers words. At the mention of her massive member, it twitched as if in response. The redhead was rather attractive and Leigh did her best to think about rancors instead.

Turning her beautiful face away from the woman she stared blankly at the wall. Doing her best to steadfastly ignore her, Leigh attempted and failed to stop herself from achieving a truly impressive erection. And as if to add insult to injury, a thick dollop of silvery precum formed at the uncut tip before dropping onto the floor with an audible splat.
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 06:05:07 pm »
And so it would seem that petty insults would not work to trigger an emotional reaction. In that case, she had to up the ante. When the Jedi turned her head away, Maidira scowled, but then smirked when she noticed the inflating phallus mere centimetres away from touching her stomach. The precum hit the floor ever so close to the Colonel's unnecessarily shiny black boots, her eyes following every inch of the way and causing her face to return to a scowl. She was not in the mood for shining her boots.

You are smart, figure it out. Why in the galaxy would a Jedi be held prisoner by an officer of the Galactic Empire?" Maidira's sarcasm was evident and laced with annoyance. Now then, I want answers. Where is your master? Where are the other Jedi hiding?" She asked, knowing full well she wouldn't answer. But that just meant she had a reason to work up to her favorite interrogation device. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

Her eyes narrowed and she scrutinized the Jedi's face, looking for any change in expression that could help her get the emotional reaction she needed. And she wasn't too keen on wasting time, wanting to leave the unregistered base before she was declared AWOL or reprimanded for not checking in. All it takes is the truth, and you'll be set free before you know it." It was a blatant and obvious lie, but if someone could believe Jedi were the heroes, then perhaps they would believe her.

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:21:00 pm »
Leigh continued her passive resistance, refusing to look at the redhead. She knew they were after information, but to have it confirmed strengthened her resolve. Her eyes still trained on the wall, she lost her battle against her raging erection. It twitched and throbbed in time with her heartbeat.

Her own Master had fallen in battle and she didn't even know where most of the other remaining Jedi were in hiding. Of course she wasnt abut to tell the woman befire her that. Right now she believed Leigh was valuable. And she was, but not for any great secrets hidden in her head. Still she feared that if she was deemed useless, there would be no further reason to keep her alive. So for now she had to play the game, formulate a plan and then strike when she had the opportunity.

She scoffed at the colonel's lie. She might have been young and at times even naive. But even she wasn't that gullible. "Suck my cock," she snarled at the redhead, finally looking at her.
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 12:53:16 am »
Oh, if Maidira was one of the Sith like Darth Vader, her eyes would turn as orange as a sun. She gave a hard backhand slap across the face and grabbed the Jedi by the chin, looking her dead in the eyes with a hatred only the Emperor could understand. The little voice in her head screamed to kill her for her disrespect, but she denied the voice. She still needed everything she could gain from this relic.

Do not presume that I will not kill you before you sing. I do not tolerate insubordination, and having valuable information does not guarantee that I will not simply electrocute you to death for your disrespect." She growled through clenched teeth. She forcefully let go, pushing the Jedi's head aside and turning to the instrument rack. She picked up a metal ring, clearly electronic and bigger than her hand.

"This device is dual purpose. I can set it to shrink down at the push of a button until it is closed completely, or I can set it to give a minor, but painful shock at the push of another. Can you guess where it goes?" It was a rhetorical question. She gave no time to answer before placing the much too large ring over her massive cock, then shrinking it to fit firmly around the base. "If you apologize sincerely, I may only use the electricity function." And for once, Maidira was telling the truth.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:56:23 am by The Forgemaster »

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 02:10:46 am »
Relic was probably the wrong way to describe Leigh. She was barely eighteen and possessed the tight and nubile if muscular body of one someone her age. The slap stung as she stared back defiantly at the Imperial officer. She wanted to spit in her face, but the older woman's words stopped her. Leigh didn't believe her, instead thinking it a bluff. Why go through all of this trouble if she were willing to cut it short so quickly. Of course she wasn't willing to test her theory and call the bluff either.

Eyeing the ring warily, she listened as the redhead spoke. Indeed, she did have a pretty good idea of where it went. She winced as the cold metal tightened down to fit snuggly around her massive meaty member. This time, Leigh didn't take the other woman's words lightly. While keeping her alive kept the knowledge she possessed alive, her cock didn't figure into that equation. And her keeping it attached to her body meant keeping the officer's good will.

"I'm sorry," Leigh whimpered pathetically, her eyes still on the threatening device around her cock. "Truly, it was wrong of me to demand that of you, it's wrong of me to demand anything," she hammed it up. The young Jedi wasn't sorry of course. But when pleading for one's genitals, one was generally quite convincing regardless of how they really felt. "Please, please," she begged. "Don't close the ring," she begged, obviously honest about her position regarding the device around her huge throbbing girlcock, if anything it had swelled even larger. The device acting almost as a cockring as her cock drooled yet another thick bead of precum. And this time it landed on the colonel's boot.
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:23:41 am »
As sincere as her apology sounded, Maidira could see through it. You didn't get to be Colonel by falling for bullshit. And you didn't get good at gambling without being able to call a bluff. But the ring was already working on the Jedi, it was evident. Her cock had swollen some and it was teasing her enough to make her drip again. And the second she felt the drop hit her boot she could have sworn she felt a vein pop in her forehead. In a flash, Maidira had her hand on the Jedi's throat squeezing hard enough that she could just barely breathe, wanting her to suffer not die. In her eyes, it was evident she wasn't the same woman she was moments before, not mentally. She gave a sad face and a head tilt to the Jedi.

"You should apologize to me. It's rude to ruin somebody's boots." She said, as if teaching a child the difference between right and wrong, as if she wasn't choking a nude woman strapped to an interrogation table. "You don't want to be rude, do you? It isn't nice to be rude." Her Imperial accent and refined dialect were replaced by that of a more casual one. In her head, there were now many voices, all shouting at her "Kill! Kill! Remove disorder! Cleanse chaos! Restore order!"

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:56:24 am by The Forgemaster »

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 04:45:01 am »
Leigh couldn't be completely certain, but it appeared as if the colonel had believed her. Or at least had enough doubt to let it go. Thankfully, she didn't tighten the device. But unfortunately for the Jedi, it didn't need to be any tighter to set her off. The older woman's hand was at her throat, squeezing tightly. Leigh struggled to draw breath as the crazed woman seemed to transform. Her prim and proper, almost restrained personality had shifted into something wilder and more primal, Leigh wasn't sure which one scared her more.

It took a moment for the Jedi to even figure out what the woman was quite so mad about. Boots. That's what had set off the woman, a bit of precum on her shiny boots. "I - I'm sor... ry," Leigh managed to choke out as her tormentor's hand continued to strangle her. She felt so helpless. Limbs bound, restrained spread eagle on the table. The dangerous ring around her girlcock and now some crazy woman's hands around her throat.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:08:07 pm by A l e x »
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 05:13:00 am »
It seemed as if the apology brought Maidira back to some semblance of sanity, because she let go of the Jedi's throat. "See? Was that so hard?" She replied. Still, there was the matter of pre on her boot. Just looking at it made her blood boil. Her perfectly shined boots weren't perfect. Like her... Maidira cleared her throat and straightened her collar, although she wasn't wearing any sort of tie. "You still have not answered my question. Where is your master, where are the other Jedi hiding?" She reiterated, her trained façade returned. She put her arms behind her back, holding her wrist, and put her feet together, maintaining the air of authority she possessed when she first entered the room.

"The more you comply, the easier it gets for you. I may just reward you for your help, starting with undergarments to hide your shame." She promised, though was being truthful. The cock between them was making her moist and she needed her focus on the interrogation. And the boot was becoming a distraction as well. It needed to be dealt with, and soon, before she needed to requisition a new pair of boots. "In fact, there is a way you can keep your penis. Shine my boot, and you will not have to worry about me shrinking the ring." She offered, pressing a button on the wall and releasing the restraints.

She knew the Jedi would not run, not while she still had the ring on. And she knelt down, untying her boot.

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 05:24:15 pm »
Leigh knew she couldn't just hold out forever. She had to give the woman something before she decided to tie something else. The offer of undergarments meant little to her at this point though. "I don't want underwear. Get this thing off of me instead," she said, referring to the ring. Besides, no form of underwear in the galaxy could properly hide her monstrous penis.

"My master's dead," she replied honestly. He had fallen shortly after she'd become a Jedi Knight. The second part was a little trickier. She truly had no idea where most of the Jedi had gone into hiding. And the ones she did, were only rather vague locations. Searching an entire system or even planet for a Jedi that didn't want to be found would be next to impossible. "No one gave specific locations," she continued. "A few are somewhere in the Outter Rim," Leigh continued honestly. She spoke the truth even if a detail or two had been omitted.

Getting the ring off of her cock was Leighs number one priority. Shining a shoe definitely wasn't too much to ask for it. Still, she definitely considered running. She was bigger and stronger than the redhead, ocerpowering her physically wouldnt be the issue. But Leigh still didn't know how the ring worked. She didn't see a remote or anything and didn't want to rink her cock. So for now she played along. "Take it off and I'll do whatever you want," Leigh replied convincingly.

Looking around she realized that she didn't have any sort of cloth or polish. "How do you want me to clean your boot?" She asked, half expecting to have to lick it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:25:50 pm by A l e x »
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 12:10:17 am »
Maidira had a feeling that her master would have been dead, many of them were. The locations of the Jedi, however, she had fully expected this Jedi to know. Didn't cowards stick together? But it was unlikely that she would lie with her dick's life at stake, hell she would never risk something like her clit or her breasts if she were in that situation, so Maidira believed the Jedi. The refusal of underwear was certainly odd, figuring as well that the Jedi would want to remain heavily bundled and chaste like the other hide-bound shaman of Coruscant.

But the ring would not come off, not yet. She had simply promised not to use it to emasculate the poor girl. Instead, she would just send very uncomfortable shocks through her cock to make her talk and obey. "Ugh, no, I do not want you to lick it. The digestive juices will ruin the finish worse than your pre-ejaculate. No, I have a cleaner and polish like every other officer." Maidira rolled her eyes in irritation. Did she really not know how bad saliva was for the finish on boots? Jedi were so uncivilised.

Maidira returned to the table of instruments and opened what looked to be a clutch with the Imperial insignia on it. From within, she removed a bottle of an all natural cleaner and a bottle of military grade polish, along with a black rag. It was harder to see stains when the rag was black. She brought the items to the Jedi and held them out in front of her, slipping her foot out of her boot. Her feet were slender and dainty, and beneath the sock were free of unsightly spider veins or other marks.

"Now then, do a good job, and I promise the ring will not shrink" She promised, trying to find her balance while standing with her foot above the ground. She knew how cold the floor was and didn't want her foot to freeze.

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 06:08:39 pm »
The colonel seemed to read her mind as she rejected Leigh's unvoiced idea. At least she wouldn't have to lick any boots. As far as she knew spit shining was a thing, of course as a Jedi her own boots were more of a functional accessory than a fashion one. Shrugging she accepted the polish from the Imperial officer as she knelt on the cold floor, her still hard cock standing up proudly as she bent over the shoes.

Carefully applying the polish after wiping away her pre, Leigh did her best to reshine and polish the boot. She definitely didn't want the cock ring to shrink and was doing her best to ensure she did an amazing job with the boot. Polishing it to what was practically a mirror finish, her cock waved back and forth as she rubbed the cloth against the shining surface of the boot.

Eventually the boot shone even more than it had originally. Satisfied with her work, she pushed the boot back towards the colonel. Still kneeling before the redhead, she waited for what she hoped would be the other woman's approval.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:06:13 am by A l e x »
WANTED

The Forgemaster

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2017, 01:37:42 am »
"Be gentle when shining, these boots are expensive and delicate. You cannot simply purchase the leather used on any normal market." Maidira warned, flaunting the fact that officers were grossly overpaid. But the Jedi was gentle, it seemed, and careful as she shined. And it made the redhead very, very moist watching her work. She let out a quiet groan, enjoying the sight before her, but not as one normally may.

"Mmm, look at that shine..." She muttered to herself as her hands unconsciously gravitated to her nether regions. She was getting off on cleaning, which some would consider the wrong part of the situation to get off to. Her hand slipped past the waistband of her trousers and panties as she started to rub her clit. Watching someone clean was the sexiest thing Maidira could think of, and she especially liked that she had successfully commanded a prisoner to do so.

"Ohhhh, don't miss any spots." She began to rub harder, making a noticeable wet spot on her uniform, something she'd have to punish herself for later. "Ahh! Yeah, I wanna see my reflection clear as day in that boot!" She squeaked, reaching an orgasm, making her knees buckle a little, but staying standing by putting her foot on the cold floor, sending shivers up her spine. Regaining focus, she removed her hand, wiped it off with a handkerchief from her pocket, and slipped her foot back into the boot. "A fine job. You will keep your penis, but the ring stays. Do not fret, I am a woman of my word." Maidira said, as if she hadn't just masturbated to cleaning.

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 08:32:33 am »
Leigh watched with rapt fascination as the Imperial officer got off. Some might have found the act of subservience erotic. Or maybe even the vision of such a virile being on their knees. But the actualnact of cleaning? That was odd to say the least.

Still, the device still hadn't closed and Leigh was grateful. Her cock twitched with the rhythmic beat of her heart as she remained on her knees before the colonel. The room had filled with the scent of her sex and it only made the Jedi harder. Of course there wasn't anything Leigh could do at the moment. Somehow, she didn't think the officer would be nearly as open to her masturbating.
WANTED