-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Kidnapped (Vampire and Celestial only)  (Read 3750 times)

CelestialFire

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Kidnapped (Vampire and Celestial only)
« Reply #510 on: February 15, 2018, 02:13:44 am »
Braelyn shook her head then spoke, "Because Bailey was once the wife of a powerful crime boss. But that still isn't a reason to never visit your child, or let them know that you exist. Especially after Bailey's husband passed away and she stepped away from that to become a nurse more or less. I remember hearing that she had faked her own death, truth or not I don't know. But still.... she should have gotten a hold of her child in some manner. Even if it was just to let her know that somebody out there does care."
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #511 on: February 15, 2018, 02:35:05 am »
"we don't kowm why they did give her up though and that will be between her and Amber lets just hope they solve the issue rather then let if fester between them and make things hard on them both." Aaron smiled down at Angel when she made what sounded like a small coo and waved her small hands at them both

CelestialFire

« Reply #512 on: February 15, 2018, 02:41:07 am »
Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Hopefully."
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2018, 02:53:22 am »
while everyone else was in the safe room Connor was moving with Bastian and the others getting the other men out of the house or in general killing them. Connor was more then a little pissed that they had attacked and that they had dared to try and kidnap his daughter

CelestialFire

« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2018, 03:10:47 am »
Sebastian moved through the mansion taking care of the people that had dared to enter his home. After what felt like forever, when in truth it had only been about an hour or so, they had finally managed to get all of the people out of their home. This had Sebastian grumbling under his breath commenting that now they were going to be having to do clean up and repairs.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2018, 03:21:17 am »
Connor walked up to him and looked around "lets get the others out of here and then we can start clean up and and the repairs" Connor figured it was better if they go everyone out of the building before shots were called in to the cops

CelestialFire

« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2018, 03:26:00 am »
Sebastian was giving a nod before he spoke, "You head to the bunker and tell them it is time to go, I'll get those that took refugee in the library." With that he was heading off at a jog.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #517 on: February 28, 2018, 09:03:46 pm »
Connor nodded his head and headed down to the bunker to get everyone so that they could get going to where they would be staying till the repairs were finished and it was safe to be in the house again. Connor figured this would also be a good time for the remodel they had been talking about to be done since they would have the contractors there anyways to fix the damage from the gun battle. when he reached the bunker he texted Amber to let her know he was outside the door using the pre arranged code

CelestialFire

« Reply #518 on: March 02, 2018, 04:25:08 am »
At the time Amber didn't have her phone on her, she had left that with Braelyn while she went to the shower, but good thing Braelyn knew what the code was. This had her looking over at Vivienne and giving a slight nod, the other woman going over and getting the door unlocked so that Connor could come in. "Amber decided to take a shower. We just made a rather startling discovery." Vivienne spoke, pertaining to the fact that Amber was Bailey's daughter.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #519 on: March 02, 2018, 04:32:29 am »
"well I hate to be mean but she needs to finish up its time to get moving your brother is already gathering those who were hiding in the library" Connor was going to take everyone to Aaron's cabin given the security measures he had in place he figured that would be the safest place for them at the time. Connor also wanted to make sure they couldn't be followed there as well

CelestialFire

« Reply #520 on: March 02, 2018, 04:45:16 am »
"She is almost done." Braelyn spoke after a moment in time, listening to the door open and sure enough there was a fully clothed Amber walking out. She had her hair wrapped up in a towel at the time as well.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #521 on: March 02, 2018, 04:47:09 am »
Connor looked over at smiled at her "hey girl it is time for all of us to get going" Connor figured she would fill him in when she was ready to tell him so for the time being he would leave what ever was bothering her alone so she could process the information

CelestialFire

« Reply #522 on: March 02, 2018, 04:53:42 am »
Amber was drying her hair a bit while Connor spoke before she was giving a nod and spoke, 'Sounds like a good plan to me." She saw that Braelyn already had Angel's stuff which had her going over to take it, since Braelyn was cradling Angel in her arms.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #523 on: March 02, 2018, 04:59:57 am »
Connor walked over and kissed the side of her head lightly "we're heading to Aaron's cabin if it is as secure as he says we should be safe there while others come and help set up more security" Connor then guided everyone out but was confused as to why Bailey said she was headed home rather then coming with them to the cabin

CelestialFire

« Reply #524 on: March 02, 2018, 02:09:07 pm »
Amber looked over at the elderly woman for a moment before she spoke "Figures." With that she was turning on her heel and striding off, leaving the room. This has Braelyn following after Amber so that they could get going.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #525 on: March 17, 2018, 02:08:42 am »
Bailey stopped and looked at her the hurt clear on her face "it is for your safety child know that" with that she headed out to head home knowing that they would have to leave the city and move now that she was aware of who they were. Bailey couldn't risk her coming looking for them as there were still some out there whose intent was to harm her

CelestialFire

« Reply #526 on: March 17, 2018, 10:53:33 pm »
"Because I haven't already gone through hell prior to this. It isn't like I spent a number of years with a mad man, or raped every single day multiple times a day for a number of weeks until I got pregnant. It isn't as if I haven't been afraid to leave the building, terrified that I was going to turn around and see that man right there. But thanks to that experience.... I'm not as afraid anymore. I have conviction to protect my daughter, and not abandon her, and I have conviction to show that I'm not some fragile doll." Amber snapped after a moment in time before she was leaving and heading down the garage so that they could get going. Braelyn just watched for a moment in time before she looked at Kody as he wandered up beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You want to go with them or come back with me? I feel like nobody factored in that cabins aren't very big. And it would be Sebastian, Emily, Connor, Vivienne, Amber, Angel, Aaron all there." he questioned after a moment in time. This just had Braelyn shaking her head before she spoke, "No I'm not going back there."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #527 on: March 17, 2018, 10:59:38 pm »
Connor sighed and then headed after her knowing full well that with her pissed she would probably find trouble.

Aaron looked at her and nodded his head before heading off with the others he wouldn't force her to go there and fi she wished to return home so be it. Aaron already had plans to repay her for the surgery to remove the tumor and it would make him feel like less of and ass for what he had done.

CelestialFire

« Reply #528 on: March 18, 2018, 12:27:55 am »
Vivienne was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was brushing some hair from her face. "Everybody pack essentials and fast. We will be move out in twenty minutes." Sebastian ordered after a moment in time and looked over towards Braelyn and Kody for a moment, giving a nod of his head. "Message me when you arrive." he stated after a moment and they were nodding.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #529 on: March 18, 2018, 12:38:05 am »
Emily glared at Sebastian and then hobbled to what was left of her room to gather what she could so it wouldn't over load her and cause her to fall over. Emily was going to see about leaving the group when everything calmed down there was no need for her to stay there and unless he planned on using her mind to help him keep his money in line and make sure that no one was skimming there was no need for her to remain.

Connor walked with Amber and when they were alone he spoke "you know you were a little mean to your mother back there, not that I don't see where you are coming from and you did have a point but you could have asked her for a reason as to why she was leaving you again" Connor knew Amber was furious and he truly didn't blame her he would be as well but he had a feeling that there was more to this tale then either of them knew

CelestialFire

« Reply #530 on: March 18, 2018, 12:44:58 am »
"Don't be telling me that I was mean. She had plenty of time to tell me the fucking truth, she had plenty of time to explain everything. Especially in the mansion when we are alone. There is no opposing group that could plant a bug here that I wouldn't know about. There is no way that any of our people would turn against us. A spy is plausible but more likely to happen at the office not so much here. There literally isn't a valid enough excuse to explain why she never told me the truth until now." Amber spoke after a moment in time with her arms folded across her chest in irritation as she went to her room to grab some of her stuff.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #531 on: March 18, 2018, 12:48:06 am »
"Amber think if to from her point of view as a mother if you had only the choices of giving Angel up to try and keep her safe till she was older and able to protect herself or at least try and keep her with you and risk losing her before she had a chance to live because someone killed her what would you do" Did Connor agree with her for not telling Amber once she was there and with them hell no she should have said something but he had a feeling that if she did she risked exposing Amber to more danger

CelestialFire

« Reply #532 on: March 18, 2018, 01:13:45 am »
Amber looked at him before she spoke, "No I wouldn't have given her up. I would have kept her with me and protected her like a good mother should. And if somebody wanted to hurt Angel they wouldn't have needed to find not only her but I as well. Thanks to being with that man, and even prior to that.... I made a number of friends. Contacts that would help me with anything, and not betray me. And if I had to give her up to keep her safe. I would have found a way to let her know that I was there, I would have walked into her life but not as a parent. For a bit it would have just been as a friend, so I could stay close." With that she was throwing the rest of her stuff together that she was taking with her.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #533 on: March 18, 2018, 01:17:13 am »
Connor walked over and wrapped his arms around her "that makes you all the more amazing Amber but when the time come you need to calm talk with your mother and find out why things are different now then they were when you were a baby love" Connor just held her close knowing full well it would be some time before her temper had cooled and returned to normal

CelestialFire

« Reply #534 on: March 18, 2018, 01:38:31 am »
Amber shook her head and spoke, "No I will not. She may have given birth to me but I'l not consider her as my mother. Not with my childhood and being told day in and day out I was given up because I wasn't wanted." With that she was turning to walk out of the room after she had given him a hug back.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #535 on: March 18, 2018, 01:44:04 am »
"talk to her love for all you know you were wanted" Connor then walked with her and took her hand "so I was thinking once everything settles down that we could take Angel for some pictures may be do an album for her so she can see how much she grew each year once she is older"

CelestialFire

« Reply #536 on: March 18, 2018, 01:53:34 am »
"If I was wanted she would have showed that somehow as I was growing up. She could have entered my life as some random stranger for all I cared. I never had anybody growing up. The foster parents I was with were all pieces of shit. I had me, myself, and I." Amber spoke after a moment in time as she headed down the hall to his room. Yeah the pictures sounded like a good idea but she wasn't going to agree to anything at that point in time. Who knew what could happen between now and then.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #537 on: March 18, 2018, 02:06:27 am »
"just promise you will talk to her please babe and find out for sure" Connor wanted to make sure that if she was in deed wanted that she found out and got an answer as to why she had been given up

CelestialFire

« Reply #538 on: March 18, 2018, 02:07:34 am »
"Eventually but I don't make promises." Amber spoke after a moment in time and pushed him into his room lightly so that he could grab some of his stuff.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #539 on: March 18, 2018, 02:16:25 am »
Connor grabbed his go bag and then looked at her "maybe its time to start at least with me" Connor smiled at and then then went and met up with everyone else taking Angel from the person who had been holding her