-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Parellel (me and Celestial)  (Read 3909 times)

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Parellel (me and Celestial)
« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2018, 02:10:13 am »
"we have no intention of hurting them we are going to find them good homes to get them all settled in." Thorin was going to make sure of it after what had happened to them they deserved a good a loving family to be with who would love and take care of them. Thorin himself however was attached to the little boy and would probably adopt him and raise him as his own and when he got older give him the option of being turned but he would do so only when the child was grown.

Cam wandered out to where she had been ordered to only to be mugged by the children who were there which had her giggling until one of them asked what she had wings an a tail "because I am different now but I am still the same person you knew back in the caves" Cam had a genuine smile on her face as she loved the kids

CelestialFire

« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2018, 02:15:46 am »
Seraph just looked towards Thorin for a moment in time before she was humming softly to the child in her arms, the little boy just babbling away. Although he definitely startled screaming when he saw Cam....only because she looked difficult. This actually had her giving a small cringe since the scream had been directly in her ear. "Child you have lungs." she muttered to the child. She did look over towards where the twins were at with Vivienne, the four years old obviously debating on if they wanted to run over and hug Cam or not. Although they seemed content standing on either side of Vivi, each holding onto one of her hands, well more like a few of her fingers.
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2018, 02:22:02 am »
Cam sent the others away from her before she headed off knowing full well that she didn't look the same and it hurt that some of the kids were scared of her even though she hadn't changed who she was.

since the boy was now screaming again Thorin took him form her as he knew her hearing was still adjusting and that it had to hurt. "now now little one that is just Cam no need to be scared of her" Thorin kept his voice gentle and kind. he even lett hte little boy play with his hair since it seemed to help him calm down.

CelestialFire

« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2018, 02:33:56 am »
Oh no the child was still screaming bloody murder even after Thorin had taken him, and despite having his hair the little boy seemed adamant about getting away from him. This actually had the eight year step forward before he spoke, "Please give me my brother." Yeah the pair were siblings and he was wanting his baby brother at that point in time. Seraph on the other hand just watched before she was actually turning and walking off for a moment in time. Something had caught her attention, although she wasn't quite sure what. Vivi was the one that noticed she had left and was nodding towards one of her handmaidens who followed after the young vampiress before the blonde was turning to head back towards the palace, the two children running after him.
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #214 on: January 06, 2018, 02:39:17 am »
Thorin knelt down to the young man and looked him right in the eyes "does Cam's change bother you as well?" Thorin didn't mind the boy screaming in his ear it was no issue to him but he wanted to know if the little ones brother minded seeing someone he once new being different.

on her way to where she had been told Cam had noticed that one of the kids was pale and had spots on his skin they were slight and small but she instantly knew them. when she spotted the King she walked up and gently touched him and then quickly moved out of his arm range just to make sure she didn't get hit

CelestialFire

« Reply #215 on: January 06, 2018, 02:49:02 am »
The eight year old just looked at the vampire before he spoke, "I'm not judgemental like everybody else. Human or supernatural it doesn't bother me. It is the supernaturals that have a problem with us humans." With that he was actually turning and walking away.... more like running off in the direction that he had seen Seraph go into. Although it definitely wasn't long before....the boy's startled scream was filling the air. Probably because he was coming upon the terrible sight that had the handmaiden throwing up, and Seraph was just shaking her head. It seemed that there was a number of dead humans laying in the forest....and a familiar demoness pinned to the tree with a silver sword through her chest. Lyra. Seraph had sensed the boy and was going over to him swiftly, shielding him from the sight. It was strange how the smell of the blood....didn't phase her whatsoever....although there was anger burning down deep inside of her that was for sure.
Good thing Vivi hadn't gone very far when she heard the scream from the other boy. This had her sending her handmaiden over to take the infant from Thorin already knowing that the man would want to go see what had happened. "Go. I'll remain here with the children. Children. All of you. Come here." she spoke after a moment in time and the other three ran over so that they were standing around her.

Darian just looked towards whoever had come up and touched him on the arm. "Do not presume to touch me with my permission. If you are needing my attention, say something. Also starting from here on out you will be addressing me as Master. Anything else and you shall be punished unless I saw so specifically."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2018, 01:47:34 am »
Thorin carefully handed the little boy over before he raced to where the scream had been heard. "get him back with the others" Thorin's voice had been firm and left no room for Seraph to argue with him. Thorin's eyes went over the scene and they turned red in color form the anger. Thorin called several guards to him and began to give instructions "I want her removed form the tree and be careful with her body, there is a small open patch just beyond those trees I want all the bodies buried individually along with the ones coming from the caves where we found the children in they cause no problems and lived in peace they deserve to rest that way" Thorin also made it clear to everyone that if they went against his orders they would pay dearly.

Cam held back a growl but still said what needed to be said "the second eldest of the children brought here is sick he needs medical attention right away before it gets worse and he gets the others sick"

CelestialFire

« Reply #217 on: January 07, 2018, 01:56:01 am »
"And what am I suppose to do about it? It is my sister and Thorin that care for the likes of humans. Sure they are children, and I shall not hurt them or have them hurt, but I'll not care for them either." Darian spoke after a moment in time.

Seraph just picked up the child and was heading out of the forest with him, going over to the others. But all he could do was sob in her arm, obviously scarred by that sight. "Shh.... don't cry." she spoke in a soft voice.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #218 on: January 07, 2018, 02:03:05 am »
"and just like when I was a child you do not care for those under your rule and protection simply because they are human but they follow your laws and live in poverty because they respect your rule but know this what he has can spread to supernaturals and not having it tended to right away as his king is neglect on your part" Cam then turned on her heal and walked off headed to warn the princess of the child's illness.

Thorin walked over and placed a hand on the child's head and pules some power to lull him to sleep while easing the site he had seen back in to the depths of his mind "rest now little one it will all be well when you wake"

CelestialFire

« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2018, 02:17:41 am »
"Shame that most supernaturals cannot get sick as easily with human diseases. After all.... Even when you came waltzing around my palace with that diseases of yours, nobody got sick. Except for all of the humans that were there." Darian spoke after a moment in time before he was looking over as a couple of servants came in and were letting him know in quiet voices what had happened. This had him giving a nod before he spoke, "For now set them up rooms near that of Vivi. She will be the primary caretaker of the children as she has more experience with children." This had them giving bows before they were heading off which little skips, their asses jiggling in their tight skirts. This actually had the male giving a small smirk as he watched.

Seraph just held the boy for a moment in time although she was quivering a bit in anger, and her eyes seemed to be flickering between their normal color and red.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2018, 02:22:13 am »
Thorin then looked at her "calm down you have no control yet you need to calm down" Thorin could feel her powers spiking and he didn't want to have to contain them and his own.

"I was never here sick my father came to work but always wore a mask and my mother stayed with me this was during the time they begged you by letter every day for a week for help with saving my life but you refused and even threatened it in the last one" Cam scooped one of the kids up and looked at him with a smiled before resting her head against his in greeting. the child was deaf but he had ways of asking for things and greeting people

CelestialFire

« Reply #221 on: January 07, 2018, 02:27:47 am »
"Sadly for you, I don't recall ever getting any letters. Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do. If you are so worried about the children go and talk to Viv. She is in charge of them." Darian spoke before he was heading off down the hallway towards a couple of impatient looking men. Envoys from other kingdoms that had demanded to talk to him, despite him really not wanting to talk to them at all. They annoyed him more often than not.... and they were demanding his throne. Probably what had him doing something rather sneaky...and to piss them off, and that was temporarily name Vivienne as queen. And only Thorin and Viv would feel that power exchange at that point in time, since it was a temporary thing.

"And he is pissing people off." Vivienne spoke after a moment in time as she looked at her wrist as a familiar bracelet appeared. The one that symbolized that she was queen. Although if anybody asked, it was a present from her brother and she had decided that she wanted to wear it for the first time in a while. With that she was gesturing for the children to head off inside. Her eyes did flicker towards the young vampire that was standing before Thorin but she was majorly surprised at the restraint that the girl had, even with being a newborn.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2018, 07:15:30 pm »
"I have the letters still at my parents house if you ever want to see them along with the responses" Cam knew that he would wonder how it was she had property having been a human but Cam would keep that secret till she felt the need to plus he had no way to get in to her home since she carried the Key with her everywhere she went. Cam then went and spoke with his sister about the little boy since she didn't want any of the others to get ill either.

after taking the boy from her and handing him over to Mama Bee who had come out to help with the children Thorin scooped Seraph up and slung her over his shoulder and headed off knowing where she needed to be taken. Thorin didn't head to his room or any other no instead he headed below the castle and in to a large room. after closing and locking the door behind him he set her down "let lose you can't hurt anyone here"

CelestialFire

« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2018, 07:51:55 pm »
Vivienne looked towards Cam as she came over for a moment in time before she was looking at one of her handmaidens as she took the child that the woman was holding. "Since you are a slave... that property no longer belongs to you. You are to hand over the key to us. Lillian here will go with you and Darian to where the stuff is." Vivienne spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at the sick child for a moment. She had known he was sick, had watched him keep away from the other children. This had her speaking to the sweet child in her arms and was setting her down, the girl running over to hold her twin's hand. After that Vivienne was scooping up the sickly six year old boy, assuring him that he wouldn't get her sick at all.

Seraph was expecting to get scooped up, or thrown over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. "You are a fucking asshole." she hissed at him once she was on her feet and moved a few feet away from him, just folding her arms across her chest. Honestly she had no idea what he even meant let lose that she couldn't hurt anybody. Yeah she was angry but that was about it. She didn't feel the want to freak out which had her speaking, "Yeah.... Anger isn't me. I've very good at keeping it inside." With that she was actually sitting on the floor, leaning back on her hands.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2018, 11:14:39 pm »
"no and no" With that Cm was headed off she need to walk off some of the weird energy she was feeling. for some reason Cam felt like she couldn't stand still and it was beginning to annoy her. Cam didn't fully understand the changes she was experiencing so she figured she would wander and hopefully find the library and could look up what all was happening to her body.

"you don't have much of an option you have to let go or your power will rip you in half until you have been trained you won't have full control and I would rather not have to force the issue either" Thorin looked at her he knew where to press to get her to let the power lose and to let it flow but he would rather not have to do that

CelestialFire

« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2018, 11:59:45 pm »
Vivienne just snapped her fingers and the female was appearing in front of her once again, although she was frozen and unable to move. "When you are given an order little girl, you had better start listening. Or Mathias will be the least of your worries. Cleo take her to the dungeons, and bind her with the special chains. Also inform my brother that I have the key and the location" How exactly did she know this? She had gotten the location from Cam's thoughts and the key she was plucking off of her considering the woman couldn't move at all. Although it wasn't long before Darian himself came walking up and was snagging the key, before he was teleporting Cam to the dungeons and the guards were quick to get her chained up. The same chains from the bedroom, ones that couldn't be removed, and the cell was designed so that not even the strongest demon could break out.

Seraph looked at him before she questioned, "What fucking power? I don't feel the need to let anything out. At all. The anger is gone, all I feel is grief. That is it. So I'm not sure what the fuck you are talking about." With that she was getting to her feet after a moment in time. Nope she felt absolutely fine... if anything she was more annoyed than anything. "And no. I feel perfectly in control of myself. Even being in that clearing, none of that seemed to bother me. I didn't have the want to drink blood or anything, honestly the smell and sight is still revolting." Seraph spoke after a moment in time. Seemed like she was one of those rare vampires that when they were first born, they kept more of their humanity, which made keeping their powers in check far easier, even as they grew older as a vampire.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2018, 12:29:34 am »
"good luck getting to his office though I was only told how to get there I never went there" Cam wouldn't be able to help them since all she had been given was a riddle and the Key was a fake Cam's mother had switched them out when she was ill and again another riddle was put in place for her to find the real one. Cam didn't know why they had done this but she suspected they were scared of something and tried to make sure she was safe.

Thorin walked over and pressed in to the side of her neck. it didn't matter if she was a rare or not this would force her powers to come to the front while he being a rare would make his life easier when it came to training her he needed her to see just how much power she held

CelestialFire

« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2018, 12:39:58 am »
"Honey.... I just got everything from you mind. Including the location of the real key that your mother thought she could hide." Darian spoke after a moment in time before he was folding his arms across his chest, clearly annoyed. "You know you would make your life far easier by just doing as you are told. If you give respect, Lord Darian is a wonderful person." one of Vivienne's handmaidens spoke and a few children were actually running over to him. Seemed like they liked him already, for whatever reason.

Thorin pressing on the side of her neck did absolutely nothing except for annoy her, and she was just seeming to vanish away from him. She knew everything there was to know about all the supernaturals, she had taken to studying them most of her life. She had continued to pursue what her parents had started, which was to kind out everything they could about supernaturals. The female already knew about all of the vampire abilities. Super speed, super strength, telepathy, mind reading, telekinesis, and even the ability of hemokinesis, or the ability to manipulate blood.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:40:17 am by CelestialFire »

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2018, 12:47:05 am »
"don't call me honey ever" Cam hated the name and it was clear on her face and she didn't like it. Cam then looked at the handmaiden "not gonna happen and I highly doubt that he is a wonderful person if he was he would take better came of his people no matter what race they are and humans wouldn't be second class citizens and used as slaves or if they are employed have the same pay as their supernatural counter parts" Cam was more or less in a bitchy mood because of the Succubus Hormones flowing through her as he body adjusted to them she wouldn't be causing a scene at least publicly if it weren't for that

"you have them you have just suppressed them and quite deeply if that didn't even work but your not leaving this room until you do let them out I have to know how strong you are so it can be recorded as both of you have to be entered in to the register of Supernaturals"

CelestialFire

« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2018, 12:58:19 am »
"Humans would be but obviously you don't know some of the stuff that the humans have done. You've only been told about the horrors that the supernaturals have done. Take the city of Elvyra five miles away from here. The city that humans said that they once ruled over until the supernaturals came and destroyed everything. That story is beyond false. Elvyra was a test city where humans and supernaturals lived together in harmony, and it been peaceful for years. But then it was the humans that destroyed everything there, killed every single last supernatural that was there, including the children. And all of these supernaturals.... they had been in Elvyra first, they accepted the humans into their city with open arms. How do I know this? My sister and I were once humans that lived there. We watched this uprising happen, and we would have been killed for protecting some innocent supernaturals had Darian not arrived and saved us, and the supernaturals we were trying to protect." the handmaiden spoke after a moment in time which had Vivienne putting a gentle hand on her arm before Vivienne spoke, "You only see half of the truth. Darian only dislikes humans because of what they did there. Otherwise, prior to that incident.... everything was peaceful. But i suppose you wouldn't have been alive yet, or if you were you would have been but an infant. Now all humans that come here.... they attack instantly. If it weren't for that fact, they would probably be given a chance and not tossed into a cell for the safety of our people." With that she was scooping up the two children that had taken to calling her mom and was smiling at them both gently.

"I'm not suppressing anything, that is what you don't seem to comprehend at all." Seraph sighed before she blatantly told him in his mind that for him being an elder vampire he was kind of stupid. There she had showed off super speed and telepathy with no problem.... and throwing the desk that was in the room across the room wasn't a problem either. It was a bit strange that it all seemed to come so naturally, but it did. Although there was a brief moment in time before she was tilting her head and turning around to look up at the ceiling for a brief second. She had caught Vivienne's thoughts, although it helped that the woman had been talking to her about Elvyra, so that she understood a bit more. But Seraph had been within the city enough times to see that it wasn't horrible there, it was more so the..... words from Mathias that made them see differently. "Mathias caused the destruction of Elvyra....." Seraph breathed after a moment in time.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2018, 01:08:59 am »
"and what of my family huh they made less then every supernatural they worked with and not once had they cause fights or trouble except for on incident they worked hard and never did anything that went against his laws and yet they still struggled to survive" Cam's eyes had taken a pink color to them while talking her own wings and Tail shifting in agitation as she didn't know what was going on with her body and why she was being such a bitch at that point in time

"I am not stupid but you need to fully let the power out not keep it controlled like you are its the only way to get a read on it and your friend is about to do that same granted not how his majesty would have liked to find out"

CelestialFire

« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2018, 01:42:56 am »
Vivienne just looked at Cam before she spoke, "You parents were obviously lying to you in that case. They got paid the same amount as every other human in the palace, which was a decent amount per week. The amount they got paid would be enough to buy like a years worth of food if it was just spent on food, on top of like five brand new outfits for a family of four. Five brand new outfits each. Your parents stole from us and tried to cover it up, had they just asked for more money in a polite manner, that wish would have been granted. But I can't talk about them anymore.... the thought of them.... makes me sick." With that she was turning and heading inside with the children. Darian looked at Cam before he questioned, "Do you want to know the real reason why your parents were killed? And it had nothing to do with me, it was my father who was the king at the time. It was because of them that Vivienne's little boy was killed. Your mother had been jealous of Vivi and was convinced that your father was sleeping with her, even though he wasn't. Hell Vivi may be a slight whore, or act like it, but she doesn't go after taken men at all. That is a huge turn off for her. Your mother was the one who lead people, who meant my family harm, to the nursery where my innocent nephew was sleeping. And they killed him. It was actually your father that turned her in. And if you must know, your father wasn't killed at all, never had been. He resides within the castle still after he had been changed. But you wouldn't know this because you had already been taken away by Mathias for your "protection"." Hell if she asked nicely enough he would take her to where her father was at that point in time.

Seraph just looked at him before she spoke, "And why should I subject myself down to unless my power for it to be read. So that you can put me in some book branding me. Naming me on if I'm a threat, dangerous, or something like that. No thank you. Right now.... I don't care about anybody here except those children that had been brought here.... and killing that vile man." Although thinking about Mathias actually had her eyes flashing red in irritation and anger, and that only got worse since the man just happened to be standing in the room, a snarky grin on his lips. But he definitely wasn't expecting the things to fly at him, atlhough it wasn't Thorin's doing that he could tell. "What the hell? I don't even get a greeting." he grinned. "Greeting. After what you did?! You are the reason all those innocents are dead! You are the reason for everything that has happened!" Seraph hissed at him. Well if Thorin wanted to measure her power output, now as the time to do it. Because now she wasn't holding back.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #232 on: January 10, 2018, 01:48:35 am »
Cam lunged forward "what do you mean my dad is still alive" Cam was holding back tears at the thought of her father still being alive and well. during the time she had been growing up Cam had missed her father the most and the stories he had told her when she went to sleep at night. Cam had gotten along ok with her mother but her father she had adored and had cried the most over losing.

Thorin simply smiled and called the book to him in it he wrote her name race and power level that was all he did before he sent the book back to where it belonged for safe keeping. Thorin then stood back and let her go at him since he had attacked her people last not him

CelestialFire

« Reply #233 on: January 10, 2018, 02:10:09 am »
Darian looked at her before he spoke, "I will allow you to meet him but.... You are going to start doing as I say, and being respectful. See if you give me respect, I will give you the same in return." That was truly how he worked, and why he had spared her father. He had come and confessed to him everything that they had done, including tell him about the money that had been stolen. This is why Darian had protected him when his father had wanted him killed.

Mathias just watched before he spoke, "Poor Seraph.... now you've been branded as a monster. Labeled in a book. And since you are royalty or the king's guardian... being above a certain power level puts you in danger. Did your adoring sire tell you that. Probably not because he doesn't care. I have to say my child.... for a newborn vampire you are strong, perhaps you could become stronger than Thorin...." Mathias grinned although it wasn't long before he was actually pinning the female to the wall with a tight grasp on her throat, and a familiar silver dagger being pressed to her chest where her heart was at. A dagger that could kill a vampire "So Thorin..... What if I killed her right here?" Mathias questioned although it wasn't long before he was deciding to cut the female's clothing off of her, allowing it to drop on the ground. It took a few moments before he was actually dropping her to the ground as well....although what Thorin didn't know was that he had implemented a command into her mind.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2018, 02:14:12 am »
"please I want to see my dad" Cam desperately wanted to see him and would even let the king fuck her if she could see him not that she would tell him that since he would probably get a big head from it. Cam then shook a little as she felt overly warm and for some reason really horny and turned on even though she had no reason to be.

Thorin then struck him and sent him flying "now about I kill you huh how would you like that you bastard" Thorin was pissed his own power bubbling just below the surface. Seraph would get to see just how powerful he was if he wasn't careful and kept it in control.

CelestialFire

« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2018, 02:20:09 am »
Mathias just laughed before he spoke, "I would like to see you try." With that he was casting a look over towards Seraph before he spoke, "My pet, you know what to do. Make your master proud." With that he was vanishing once again as the female got to her feet. Sadly enough it wasn't going to be easy to snap her out of the trance that she was in and she couldn't speak the orders that she was given at all. Actually the drug is what had helped allow this to happen, and the same thing would happen to Cam as well.. Before Thorin would even seem to realize it.... Seraph was pushing him into the wall and locking her lips with his, her hand going down and stroking his cock. Her order at the time.... pleasure and fuck Thorin, that he would give her her new orders soon enough. Cam was ordered to fuck and pleasure Darian.... and after a while when the men least expect it the new order would come in, for the girls to kill them. But that wouldn't happen for a while. Mathias was appearing near where Darian and Cam were and was speaking something, that words that put Cam into that strange trance. "You know your orders my pet. Make me proud." he spoke and blew her a kiss before vanishing.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2018, 02:24:38 am »
Thorin pushed her away and then turned and pushed her in to the wall restraining her for the moment before taking them to his room and shutting the door locking it behind him as he did so. Thorin knew something was off but he couldn't figure out what the hell had happened to make her do a complete 180 on how she was acting

CelestialFire

« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2018, 02:37:44 am »
Seraph just seemed to give a giggle when he restrained her before she cooed, "Master..... Please.... I want to please you. Isn't that what slaves are suppose to do? Please their masters." Who would have figured that Mama would be walking by the room and calling out, "Thorin let the girl please you. At least she isn't fighting you, and willing wanting to. Heck who knows, maybe you'll finally find yourself an actual lover." Nope the woman didn't know what was going on, and she just continued on down the hallway. It did take a little bit but it the end.... Seraph did managed to free herself, at least partially, but it had taken a bit of struggling and squirming.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2018, 02:42:36 am »
Cam stood still and the guards removed the chains from her wrists and once they were off she rubbed them "thank you" Cam was hoping that things would go ok with her father but she also knew that getting her hopes up could lead to a lot of pain.

Thorin growled a little and then moved them both to the bed pushing her down on it before stripping out of his own clothes. Thorin then climbed over her and using one leg pushed her thighs open and then buried himself deep in to her and began to pound in to her

CelestialFire

« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2018, 02:55:21 am »
Seraph was a bit surprised when he pushed her down and before she knew it he pounding into her, which had her arching up into him. The young vampiress took to playing with her own breasts as she stared up at him before she was actually drawing him down closer to her.... and without really realizing what she was doing, she was biting into his neck. Another command from Mathias.

Darian looked towards her for a moment before he spoke, "Follow me my pet." With that he was gesturing for her to follow after him so that they could go and find the man.