-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Parellel (me and Celestial)  (Read 3914 times)

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Parellel (me and Celestial)
« Reply #300 on: January 12, 2018, 11:19:03 pm »
Cam looked at the girl "if you ever need any help and see me around feel free to ask but know this you are responsible for your actions if you ad bit to a mistake his majesty and Lord Thorin will give you a chance to fix it and if you lie well lets just say that Mama's punishments are tame" Cam had been on the receiving end for some time of those punishments. Cam then thanked mama when she gave her something for her stomach "thank you recently food and smells have made me sick so I am hope this will help and Seraph asks that you be at the ball later this week"

Thorin looked at the doctor "thank you for coming so quickly" Thorin knew he would have to get out of the doctors way when he came to check her over but he was glad that he had come quickly

CelestialFire

« Reply #301 on: January 12, 2018, 11:30:52 pm »
"Oh yes I know all about the ball. One of the traditional balls where a male shows his claim over his mate. Thorin will be fucking his mate in front of everybody, showing that she belongs to him and him alone. Some day when any of you are mated.... that is what will happen." Mama spoke after a moment in time before she was studying all of the younger girls that were there for a moment in time. With that she was shooing Cam out of her room so that she could go and drink what she had given her.

The doctor was giving a faint nod of his head before he spoke, "It is no problem." With that he was going over to do an examination of Seraph, and was asking her a few questions.
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2018, 11:49:59 pm »
"again thank you mama" with that Cam headed out and headed to the library to continue to study. Cam arrived quickly in the library and headed to her table and started to Read another book that she had left out the night before. Cam knew her appointments for the day and knew when she would need to be by the kings side she just hoped that she didn't get sick and embarrass him.

Thorin moved back and watched as the doctor examined Seraph and he hoped that she was ok since he didn't want to have to worry about her more then he already dod

CelestialFire

« Reply #303 on: January 13, 2018, 12:03:41 am »
"Well young lady it would appear that you are pregnant." the doctor spoke after a moment in time, which definitely had Seraph going slightly pale. Oh man she hadn't been expecting that at all, but it definitely made sense. The doctor was doing a few other examinations before he spoke, "I'm going to give you some vitamins. I want you to take them twice a day, every day until they are gone. They are just to ensure that you stay healthy, and that the child stays healthy. I do this with all pregnant woman regardless of race, it is still beneficial for mother and child."
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #304 on: January 13, 2018, 12:21:00 am »
Thorin moved and sat down next to his mate and took her in to his arms and just held her close "thank you doctor you have been a big help" Thorin looked at her and rubbed her leg lightly now they had a new dilemma they had to deal with. Thorin already knew she wasn't looking forward to the ball as he was required to fuck her in front of everyone there while she didn't mind groups to watch when she got the desire for that thing not having a choice did not make her happy

CelestialFire

« Reply #305 on: January 13, 2018, 12:38:02 am »
Seraph just looked at him for a moment then watched as the doctor left, stating that he was going to be back shortly with that vitamins. With that she was looking at Thorin although she wasn't sure what to say at that point in time. Actually she was standing up after a moment in time and took a few steps away from him before she was actually dropping the robe that she had put on, allowing it to drop on the floor. This was exactly how he preferred her when they were in the room, butt ass naked. And honestly it didn't bother her at all. It allowed her to move towards him and push him back onto the bed gently before she cooed, "Master...... Can I feel you inside of me?"

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #306 on: January 13, 2018, 12:44:43 am »
Thorin looked at her "Seraph this isn't how you should handle the news" Thorin wouldn't deny her his cock if she truly wanted it but he didn't want her using sex as a way to avoid thinking about the fact that she was pregnant. Thorin place his hands on her hips and held her in place if she truly wanted his cock he would fuck her till she passed out but only if she wanted it.

CelestialFire

« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2018, 12:56:03 am »
Seraph just looked at him for a moment in time before she questioning, "And how am I suppose to be handling it? Bouncing with joy. I am responding to it how I want to right now. Now just fuck me already. I want you..... I need you." It definitely didn't help that he had spent a lot of the night teasing her last night but had denied her orgasm last night, which had been rather irritating and irksome. With that she was pressing up against him before she spoke, "Besides right now.... I'm scared about that ball.... I don't want to do it but I know that I don't have a choice. I want you to show me what you are going to do that night."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2018, 01:05:05 am »
Thorin smiled and then flipped her over so that she was under him "as you wish" Thorin had a smiled on his face and then he ran his hands up her legs gently pulling them apart before he freed himself after removing his pants and then he gently pressed in to her and then started to move "I plan on taking you slowly Seraph and no one but me will see your face all they will see in me pushing in to you, my cock stretching you as I move in and out. normally the couple situates themselves so that the ball goers can see the females face but I am not going to do that at the most Darian will see your face"

CelestialFire

« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2018, 01:11:43 am »
Seraph looked up at at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "And why don't you want them seeing my face if that is the normal thing? I don't mind at all." With that she was giving a soft moan as he was pressing in her pussy which had her arching up into him a bit. "Will I be tied down? That is what Mama said. Usually with satin ribbons." she spoke after a moment in time although she did end up closing her yes before she was letting out a soft breath. Okay thinking about the ball had her a bit nervous but.... everything would be okay. "What else will happen? She also told me I would have to pleasure the king? As a way of thanking him. I don't have to have sex with him do I? I can just like give him a blowjob or something?"

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2018, 01:20:51 am »
"it is different for us Seraph since I am the kings general you won't be tied down and as for pleasuring the king I will speak with him normally for lords and generals they don't have to but I will make sure and as for your face no one else deserves to see your face as I bring you to your climax but me" Thorin then started to move a little faster in to her to take her mind off the ball and what will or won't happen.

CelestialFire

« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2018, 01:30:48 am »
Seraph looked towards him for a moment in time before her thoughts were stolen away completely as he started to pump in and out of her a little bit faster. Man she hadn't even had the chance to say anything to what he had to say. She was actually arching her back up into him a little bit before she was drawing his head down to her, pushing her lips against his.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2018, 01:48:41 am »
Thorin pulled her closer and pushed deeper in to her and slowly but surely he began to pick up his pace till he was pounding in to her with such force that they were literally shaking the bed. Thorin was giving everything to her that he had denied her the evening before

CelestialFire

« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2018, 02:19:38 am »
If the rooms weren't sound proofed when the door was closed, everybody could walk by and hear the faint squeaking of the bed, and the moans and whimpers of pleasure that feel from the lips of the young woman. It was strange how at first.... she really hadn't wanted anything to do with but now.... Seraph found herself in love with him. Although that wasn't something that she would admit because.... she didn't feel as if he felt the same way. They were just wound together by that mark because of her.... well because of what Mathias made her do. "Master... Do you truly love me or.... am I just one of your many toys?" she questioned after a moment in time, her voice soft.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2018, 02:33:46 am »
Thorin looked at her "I don't have any toys Seraph I have one mate and if I didn't love you I wouldn't have agreed to that damn ball to claim you in front of everyone to make it clear that you are mine and to never try and touch you" Thorin continued to move in her he had his mate and they were expecting a baby he couldn't be happier he also planned on showing her in every way possible

CelestialFire

« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:20 am »
Seraph just gave a nod before she was tilting her head before she spoke, "You never told me your kinks, master." She was giving a gasp of pleasure as she arched up into him, her nails digging into his back lightly. Already she knew that he planned on fucking her until she passed out, that was a normal thing for him to do, but she was fine with it. In the end they both ended up getting off a number of times, and she was amazing at how much cum a body could store. Seraph did often times end up licking his dick clean, which he most definitely seemed to enjoy as well. A few nights ago she had done that and he had ended up cumming all over her chest and mouth, then just sat back and examined his work. But only with him was she okay with that happening. Only him.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2018, 02:53:10 am »
"I think that is something you should discover yourself" Thorin smiled as he moved in her "if you can figure one out by the night of the ball when we return to the room for the night I will let you have your way with me but if you can't I get have my way with you" Thorin didn't mind making a bet with her cause she would either figure one out or she wouldnt and he would get to have his way with her that night

CelestialFire

« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2018, 02:56:33 am »
"You usually get to have your way with me...." Seraph spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a faint giggle before she questioning if he liked collars. Because if he did.... oh she had the cutest outfit idea to go with the collar that she had. Yeah it had been one that he had given her although that didn't necessarily mean that he liked them. It wasn't uncommon for slaves to wear a collar, although he never enforced it so she never wore it. But she definitely would if he did like them. It wasn't as if it was uncomfortable. "Give me a hint at least. I want to know..... So I know how I can please you better." Seraph spoke before she was withering a bit under him, especially when he managed to hit a sweet spot.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #318 on: January 13, 2018, 11:36:49 pm »
(jumping to night of ball)

nearly a week had passed since Thorin and Seraph had found out she was expecting a baby and during that time they had only told the king about the baby since they didn't want anyone else to find out just yet. Thorin had also talked to the king and he had agreed to Seraph not pleasuring him mainly because he knew how the bond worked and neither of them wanted to see what would happen if she did try to pleasure him.

Cam was standing in the ballroom next to the king as he spoke with several nobles about different things going on in the kingdom. Cam was dressed formally like everyone else there so unless you know she was a slave you couldn't tell the difference. Cam turned to speak with someone when the strong smell of perfume hit her. this caused Cam to gag a little and then look over at Vivi and made a slight motion telling her someone was wearing it and rather strongly

CelestialFire

« Reply #319 on: January 13, 2018, 11:46:08 pm »
It was finally the night of the ball and Seraph was definitely rather nervous, although at least she was just pleasuring Thorin that night, which made everything a little more bearable. Although all around them would be others watching, and probably jerking off as well. After all there was no rule that stated that they weren't allowed to touch themselves, they just couldn't touch the couple unless they were given permission by the couple. Seraph sat in their room already dressed in her outfit that she was going to be wearing for the night. A rather silky dress and then underneath was the lingerie bra and undies that she had picked out to wear just for him.

Vivienne was drifting over to Cam after a moment in time before she was just looking around. Yeah she herself was wearing perfume although she didn't have it on strongly. Actually at that kind of event... Darian really didn't care. "These kind of events, Darian doesn't care if there is perfume. It helps cover up the smell of sex. Because that will be happening later tonight during the main event. There will be many couples that will start fucking while they watch Thorin and Seraph." Vivienne spoke after a moment in time, giving a faint chuckle.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2018, 12:16:12 am »
"this I know but it is offaly strong and would you let your brother know I will be right back I am going to go be sick" Viv was aware that she hadn't been feeling well recently and she knew if Cam needed to take off she would tell her since she didn't like interrupting the king while he was talking. Cam headed off not long after that and raced to the bathroom to become sick again.

Thorin walked over and pulled Seraph and kissed her "you ready to head in love and show everyone that we are together" Thorin knew that she was nervous and hoped that she was ready to get that night over as much as he was but they couldn't avoid the damn thing and he had tried

CelestialFire

« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2018, 12:28:29 am »
Seraph looked at him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Yes I'm ready." With that she was going over and planting a kiss against his lips before she was rubbing against his already hard cock. After that she was looking at herself in the mirror for a moment in time before she was turning to leave the room so that they could get down to the bathroom.

Vivienne gave a small shrug before she spoke, "Not really, but I'm use to it. And I'm honestly beginning to think that you are pregnant or something. That will just please Darian since it would be his and..... he wants nothing to do with children for a number of years. Why he takes many precautions about getting woman pregnant." With that she was drifting over to Darian to talk to him softly, before she was drifting off to dance with a random male.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2018, 12:43:41 am »
Thorin walked with her hand in his and headed to the ballroom so that they could get everything done and over with. Thorin looked at her one last time before tucking her hand in his elbow and then walked in to the ballroom after they were announced.

Cam returned to the kings side a few minutes later after having gotten sick and after rinsing her mouth out. when a waiter came by she took a glass of water to make sure she didn't get sick again. Cam smiled at one of the ladies when she asked if she enjoyed her time at the castle as she didn't know Cam was a slave.

CelestialFire

« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2018, 12:46:26 am »
Seraph followed after him towards the ballroom, her heels faintly heard on the floor. But soon enough they were being announced and entering the ballroom. Although for now everybody would mingle and dance, and even eat some food. They weren't going to start the even until a little bit later, which at least gave Seraph the time to adjust to being around a lot of people.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2018, 01:05:33 am »
Thorin looked at her and smiled and then headed over to greet the king as it was custom for them to do that first and then they would mingle with the rest of the guests there. Thorin smiled at Cam when they walked up and then looked at the king "your majesty I hope your doing well today" Thorin held Seraph close to him while they spoke

CelestialFire

« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2018, 01:17:12 am »
Seraph followed after Thorin, clinging to him as she usually would at that point in time. With that she was giving a bow to the king before she spoke, "Greetings your majesty." Actually it was the king that was going to be taking the silky dress off of her, and offering her over to Thorin. As if he were a father walking his daughter down the aisle to her husband. It was a show that she was a gift to Thorin from the king, and in Thorin taking her it was a show that she was officially his. In a sense that was their marriage. A little unorthodox, but that is how it worked. "We will eat first and then before the dancing begins.... You two will come up here and I shall be taking off that dress before offering you to Thorin. It is customary. After that you two will have a few dances before the event commences. I do hope you took the advice Mama gave you to wear lingerie that kept you covered a little bit." Darian spoke in her in a gentle voice, reminding her of what was going to happen. This had her giving a nod before he added although this was directed towards both Cam and Seraph, "You will both be expected to dance with others tonight as well. Other men will touch you, they are allowed to touch you. If they want to slid a hand in your panties or grab your breast, that is permitted. But the most they are allowed to do is finger you.... in particular Seraph you will be a target of that. They see it as helping get you ready for your mate. But if they try to do anything more than that, you are to permitted to fight back. Slap them, kick them, I don't care, and you return to myself or Thorin." This had Seraph giving a nod as she was holding onto Thorin's arm.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2018, 01:23:34 am »
"yes your majesty" Cam was glad her dress was a little longer and she wasn't required to take it off unless the king ordered her to. Cam did feel bad for her friend since she would have to be with out a dress for some time before she would be able to be with her mate and then leave the ballroom to return to their room. Cam was however thinking on what Vivi had said before she had left the ball room earlier and wondered if it was true if she really could be pregnant or not

CelestialFire

« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2018, 01:32:41 am »
Darian was looking towards them before he was clapping his hands which had everybody getting silent. "Alright let us all get some food and then we can continue the dancing." he spoke before he was gesturing for the servants that were there to go off and get food. He did put a light hand on Seraph's shoulder and then Cam's shoulder, a sign that they weren't to do that. Seraph was there as Thorin's mate, not as a servant, and Cam was there as Darian's guest.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2018, 01:36:37 am »
Cam nodded her head lightly and then looked at the king and spoke softly "your Majesty if I could just have some light broth I haven't been feeling well this week and keeping food down had been rather hard for me" Cam didn't want to embarrass him and get sick after eating but she knew soups and broths stayed down and didn't upset her stomach.

CelestialFire

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2018, 01:50:43 am »
"Yes that is fine, go ahead to the kitchen and let the cook know. Be sure to inform her that I have okayed it and if she has any problem, she can come to me." Darian spoke after a moment in time before he was pushing Thorin off so that he could go and get some food as well.