-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Parellel (me and Celestial)  (Read 3637 times)

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Parellel (me and Celestial)
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2018, 01:49:06 am »
Reg chuckled and then covered his daughter up with the blanket before we went on his rounds checking on Seraph and Cam as well as all of those who were ill and on bed rest and such

CelestialFire

« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2018, 01:58:00 am »
During the last three days, Seraph was grateful to finally be able to move around a bit more, and not stuck on strict bed rest. She still wasn't suppose to push it a whole lot, but she wasn't confined to bed all day every day. Probably why when Reg did come to check on her, she wouldn't be in bed but she had left a note stating that she had gone to the gym. Since being able to move about, she had taken to exercising, sticking to things that Reg allowed her to do until the time being.
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2018, 02:14:19 am »
seeing the note Reg headed down to the gym to see how she was doing and to see if she she was ready to come off bed rest all together and could return to some normal day to day activities but he also knew that he would have to take perfect care with her since he didn't want to risk her health

CelestialFire

« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2018, 02:21:33 am »
When Reg did come down to the gym, he would fine Seraph laying on the ground with a bottle of water in her hand and breathing heavily. Okay so the fatigue was still a major thing at that point in time, but it was getting far better. Her body was still adapting to being something other than human, which didn't help with anything. That was throwing everything out of whack as well it seemed. Vivienne was in the gym as well sitting next to Seraph on the ground, her blonde hair pulled up into a tight ponytail. She was sporting a tight tank top and a pair of short shorts, unlike the shorts that Seraph wore, and the looser fitting top.
Seraph sat up after a moment in time and took a drink from her water before she was looking at Vivienne and questioning, "So how are you feeling with everything that happened?" This had the blonde looking over before she spoke, "Shamefully to admit I'm still rather jumpy, but not as bad as what I was a few days ago. I can stand having men around me now." Seraph was giving a faint nod and a chuckle before she spoke, "That is good to hear that you aren't as jumpy as what you had been."
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #574 on: February 15, 2018, 02:41:44 am »
"good morning ladies" Reg smiled at the both. he was glad then Vivi was there as well as she was one of his patients so them being together made it easier for him to tend to the two of them and make sure that they were both doing well.

CelestialFire

« Reply #575 on: February 15, 2018, 02:49:59 am »
Vivienne was giving a wave of her hand, and Seraph was chiming, "Morning!" Although it wasn't long before Vivi was climbing to her feet and stretching a bit, loosening up a bit. With that she was making a comment about how it was time to go relax in the hot tub for a while. "I second that." Seraph spoke with a chuckle.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #576 on: February 15, 2018, 02:59:24 am »
"before you two go any where it is time for your check ups and then you can go and relax in a hot tub" Reg had to chuckled a little as the two weren't fond of the appointments but they had to have them in order for them to be cleared for normal activities

CelestialFire

« Reply #577 on: February 15, 2018, 03:14:05 am »
"Why do I still need to get these silly check ups? I was violated not injured." Vivienne mumbled after a moment in time before she was holding out a hand to assist Seraph to her feet. After that the two woman were turning to face the man, just giving into him wanting to do his check up. That was the easiest at that point in time.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #578 on: February 16, 2018, 03:17:41 am »
Reg lightly tapped her nose "its because you went through such hell that you are getting a check up besides yours is more to make sure that he didn't get you pregnant even though you were given an emergency contraceptive" Reg didn't need a test to determine if someone was expecting. Reg quickly did Vivi's exam and them he moved on and started to do Seraphs to make sure she was healing properly

CelestialFire

« Reply #579 on: February 16, 2018, 04:45:37 am »
Vivienne just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I doubt that I am. We already know that the contraceptive rarely fails." With that she was taking a step away after he had finished his exam so that she could head off to shower and change into her swimming suit. Well not shower persay, but rinse off at least.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #580 on: March 01, 2018, 03:43:37 am »
"that may be true princess but there is still that chance and you know if a week has passed and your still in the clear that it worked winking about the process will get you no where" Reg then looked over Seraph so that he could if possible give her and Thorin good news so that their lives could go back to normal

CelestialFire

« Reply #581 on: March 02, 2018, 04:34:39 am »
"Vivi. You know I hate formalities. Unless it is a ball or there are other nobles here, and it is required... well more like highly recommended." Vivienne spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a thumbs up. Yeah she would wait the usual week, like they all usually did. That is when another exam would be done to ensure that the contraceptive had worked. It was quite rare that it failed, but better safe than sorry that was for sure.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #582 on: March 02, 2018, 04:39:37 am »
"of course things have changed while I was away it use to be we were not welcome to address royalty by their names" Reg smiled at Seraph when he finished her exam "well my lady you are all better and I must say you healed a lot fast them most would given the wounds you sustained but between the power you got from Thorin and the blood from lady Vivi you healed that much faster"

CelestialFire

« Reply #583 on: March 02, 2018, 04:51:08 am »
Vivienne looked at him before she spoke, "You know I have always been that abnormal royal." With that she was giving a faint chuckle then looking over as Reg mentioned that Seraph was doing well. Well Vivienne would sure hope so. They had given her quite a bit of blood to help kick start that healing factor in, and it helped that the mate bonding was there as well. The healing factor was faster when one's mate was within a certain distance. Seraph just gave a nod although she didn't really say much. No she didn't want to talk about that much, not yet anyways. She was still going through her own grieving process, but it was understandable.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #584 on: March 02, 2018, 04:56:23 am »
Reg touched her shoulder and looked her right in the eyes "grieve all you need but talk with your mate keeping it all in isn't good for you" Reg wouldn't push her to speak to him about it since it would be pointless he had never lost a child of his own so he couldn't possibly know how she felt but her mate did and would be able to help her grieve as much as she needed to

CelestialFire

« Reply #585 on: March 02, 2018, 02:00:29 pm »
"I will talk to him, but for now I just need to grieve myself. It is how my grieving process works." Seraph spoke after a moment in time before she was turning to follow after Vivienne so that they could go and lounge in the hot tub.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #586 on: March 17, 2018, 02:04:59 am »
"just make sure you do you both lost something dear" Reg wasn't pressing her to go and do it that moment but once she was ready she would need to talk to him. Reg then headed to check on Cam to make sure that she was doing ok and that she was at least waking up periodically but if she still hadn't moved or even shifted positions he would worry and try to wake her

CelestialFire

« Reply #587 on: March 17, 2018, 10:47:04 pm »
"I know this. I planned on talking to him about it later tonight after he gets back from whatever he had decided to do." Seraph spoke before she was disappearing after Vivienne, the women sliding into the hot tub and allowing the warm water to seep into their sore muscles, working to relax them.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #588 on: March 17, 2018, 10:49:25 pm »
Reg frowned when he walked in to the kings room. seeing that she hadn't yet moved from where she had been sleeping had him worried. going over Reg checked her vitals and nodded they were strong and stable. while that eased some of his worry her was also concerned that if she didn't wake up soon that she would slip in to a coma and they would have to work to bring her out of it

CelestialFire

« Reply #589 on: March 17, 2018, 11:19:24 pm »
After a little bit, a rather sleepy Isabella seemed to be wandering into the room. She was giving a small yawn before she mumbled, "Father... When you are done there Ana needs help with Ericka. Her contractions have hit closer together. I would help but.... I don't feel like that would ideal."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #590 on: March 17, 2018, 11:29:41 pm »
Reg looked at her and smiled "of course child I just need to get her moved and then try and find a way to wake her up she has been out for some time and it worries me" it didn't take Reg long to move Cam from the window seat to the bed next to the king and then he followed his daughter out of the room "go get some more rest dear I have this"

CelestialFire

« Reply #591 on: March 18, 2018, 12:39:24 am »
Isabella looked towards Reg for a moment before she spoke, "I shall. I'm going to have a guard walk with me to the temple. I used up a majority of my magic while I was there. Prior to Mathias leaving he had inflicted many of the children with a deadly virus. Thankfully it was one I knew and I could cure." But curing that stuff still wiped you out.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #592 on: March 18, 2018, 12:44:23 am »
Reg nodded his head "he no longer has his powers thankfully but he is still a threat and now he had that dumb bitch with him and you know once she finds out Cam and her baby survived she will come back for her to try and kill them both once again"

CelestialFire

« Reply #593 on: March 18, 2018, 01:06:49 am »
Isabella gave a nod before she spoke, "I know that. Darian called Vivi doing that whenever she was able to get close enough to the bastard." With that she was disappearing away so that she could head to the temple. She did look back with a faint chuckle before she spoke, her tone joking "And I didn't know you had such a foul mouth, father dearest."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #594 on: March 18, 2018, 01:14:46 am »
Reg chuckled and smiled at her "there is plenty about me you don't know dearest daughter" Reg smiled once more and then headed to the medical room to help with the birth of a baby. Reg knew that ti would be a stressful time for her and he didn't want to stress her out anymore then she was

CelestialFire

« Reply #595 on: March 18, 2018, 01:36:00 am »
"Yet you always scolded me for cursing." Isabella teased before she was heading off, leaving him to go back to the medical wing. Ana was currently standing next to Ericka and holding her twin's hand, gently assuring her that everything was alright. "Ericka, everything is fine. I'm not going to leave you. I promise." Ana spoke in a gentle voice and just hugged her gently, looking over only after Reg came into the room. This had Ana straightening up after a moment as she listened to Ericka whisper something under her breath. "Ericka says that she has fully decided. She doesn't want the baby. There is a maid who works in the kitchen who has always wanted children, but her and her husband cannot conceive. Ericka wants them to have the child."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #596 on: March 18, 2018, 01:40:43 am »
Reg nodded his head "that is fine it is her choice" Reg walked over and placed a gentle hand on her head "don't worry little one your doing fine" Reg then went to work making sure that everything was ready and that she was stable

CelestialFire

« Reply #597 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:13 am »
"Ericka, since Reg is here, I'm going to go and talk to them about it now. I'll be right back. I promise." Ana spoke in a gentle voice which had Ericka giving a small nod.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #598 on: March 18, 2018, 01:55:48 am »
Reg moved to her side and then looked at her with a soft smile "don't worry Ericka she will be back before the baby is born you won't be alone"