-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Parellel (me and Celestial)  (Read 4791 times)

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Parellel (me and Celestial)
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2018, 09:21:43 pm »
Darian would find that if he tried he would be able to move as Cam hadn’t used the full dosage she had been given. Cam’s eyes were still pink in color but they were no longer devoid of emotion. Cam was still moving as she worked to bringing them both to their release.

Thorin looked at her and then leaned against the door of their room “ask your questions since I know you have them” Thorin wasn’t mad but he was feeling frustrated and he was still sexually aroused but he wasn’t going to do anything until her questions hadn’t been answered

CelestialFire

« Reply #271 on: January 11, 2018, 01:26:30 am »
Seraph just looked at him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I.... Don't know what happened. We were in that room....then Mathias showed up and..... now we are here." No she didn't dare rise from the bed, staying where she was at so that she didn't anger him.... but after a moment she was rising to her feet so that she could walk over towards him....but didn't find herself pausing a few steps away. "Did I do that......?" she questioned in a soft voice, looking at the bite marks that were still healing on his neck. "I.... F....Forgive me...." she spoke in a low voice before she was bowing her head, almost as if ready to get hit.

Darian just moaned in pleasure and was wrapping his arms around her waist, drawing her closer to him. "If you don't want to run the risk of getting pregnant.... you should probably stop now." he spoke in a husky voice.
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #272 on: January 11, 2018, 02:02:12 am »
Thorin looked at her "they are but you have no memory of what happened do you" Thorin had a way to give her his memories but he had a feeling that it would make her sick if he did so with out her ok.

"I don't care" Cam was beyond caring about anything at that point she was to caught up in the lust and pleasures she was feeling to stop at that point

CelestialFire

« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2018, 02:07:42 am »
Seraph was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was lowering her head, although she didn't say much more at that point in time. At that point in time she was absently rubbing her shoulder where the mark was at, although she wasn't quite sure why. "Master.....I am sorry....." she spoke after a moment in time before she was moving towards him and took his hands. She was standing on her tippy toes and licking at his neck, healing up thewound.
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2018, 02:28:34 am »
Thorin  moved her back and then touched her and gave her the memories she was missing so that she understood what had happened and what kind of trouble the two of them were now in "your lucky I got to your friend before she was able to kill the king granted her own powers have taken control at the moment so it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up carrying the kings child"

CelestialFire

« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2018, 02:33:36 am »
Oh man.... they truly were in some trouble that was for sure. This had her wondering exactly what the man was going to do to her now....which is what had her backing up into the bed. Her head was lowered and she found that she was quivering at that point in time.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2018, 02:53:06 am »
Thorin looked at her "so things are finally figuring out how screwed we are." Thorin rubbed his own mark as it burned a little as this hostility between the two of them was not something that the bond approved of

CelestialFire

« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2018, 02:58:14 am »
Seraph was just looking up at him for a moment, although it was clear that she was confused. Although she did look away before she spoke in a soft voice, "This slave begs her master for forgiveness....."

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2018, 03:15:32 am »
"Seraph you and are are bonded bound together forever there is no escape from it that makes you my wife before a slave" Thorin wasn't looking forward to having to explain this to Darian. Thorin then looked over at his closet "looks like we will need to get you some clothes that will fit your new status"

CelestialFire

« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2018, 03:22:42 am »
Seraph just looked at  him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I.... I can hide the mark....nobody needs to know you are bound to somebody like me. I am a slave....nothing more." She just sat on the edge of the bed with her hands clasped in front of her....although this is around when she noticed that her head ached. As did her shoulder from hitting the wall, which had her certain that that was bruised.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2018, 03:35:09 am »
"it doens't matter the bond is felt by all high power supernaturals when they come in to contact with us" Thorin looked at her and let out a sigh explaining this was taking more out of him then he thought about the king but then again he was probably having a better time then he currently was

CelestialFire

« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2018, 03:42:54 am »
"Oh umm.... yes... forgive me master." Seraph spoke after a moment in time before she was looking up for a moment in time. She did actually have tears in her eyes and after a moment in time.... she was actually off the bed, and wrapping her arms around him. Her bare body pressed against him, although she didn't seem to care at all. No.... now that she looked back at it, she remembered everything that had happened but it was as if she had been trapped. She had just floated there in the darkness watching as somebody else almost seemed to control her body. And at that point in time she didn't understand her own reaction, didn't understand why she had decided she wanted to just suddenly hug the male. Especially considering... that made her already throbbing shoulder thro even more.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2018, 04:06:14 am »
Thorin wrapped his arms around her "calm down you nor Cam are being held responsible for your actions but sadly some of the actions do have consequences that you two will have to face" Thorin and Seraph were already dealing with one of them 

CelestialFire

« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2018, 04:23:14 am »
Seraph was actually quivering in his arms before she was looking up at him before she questioned, "What kind of consequences?"

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2018, 04:55:32 am »
"well for us being bound means we can never find pleasure or affection from another person for your friend well with her powers out of control she may end up pregnant if she is not careful thankfully she is with the king right now so he will do his best to protect her and train her once her powers have settled" Thorin looked at her and hoped she would calm down soon

CelestialFire

« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2018, 05:01:39 am »
"Oh..... I apologize that you are bound to a slave.... instead of a lady." Seraph spoke after a moment in time although she did find herself taking a small step away from him before she questioned, "Master.... Shall I help you get rid of your arousal?"

After a little bit Darian was actually pushing Cam away after he had felt her cum, really not wanting to come inside of her at that point in time. Earlier in the day he hadn't been worried much about it, not since he had put something in her food that would prevent her from getting pregnant when they had had sex that first time. It had killed off the sperm. At that point in time, he had no interest in having any children.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #286 on: January 11, 2018, 05:47:12 am »
Thorin took her face in his hand and tilted it up "things happen Seraph and since we are bound there is no changing that fact. and as for your standing I already told you it has changed being the top general I was granted the title of Lord so you are now a lady we will just have to ask Vivi to get you new clothes that suit this station." Thorin ignored her question at the time as he had no interest in answering it.

Cam gave a small cry when he pushed her off of him and then pouted "why did you do that" Cam's voice thankfully hadn't taken on a wining tone when she asked but her mind was still muddled and confused

CelestialFire

« Reply #287 on: January 11, 2018, 05:12:01 pm »
"Because I don't personally feel like having children any time soon." was all Darian said before he was climbing off of the bed so that he could go and get dressed.

Seraph just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she gave a slow nod of her head. Oh man she wasn't comfortable with the concept of being a lady....at all.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2018, 03:18:47 pm »
the minute his back was turned Cam slipped off the bed and went in to the bathroom and started the shower. Cam's mind was fuzzy as to what was going on needing to clear her head Cam stepped under the water and just let it run over her as she tried to put the facts together as to what had happened.

Thorin nodded his head as he watched her "I'll have Vivi join you in the morning to look at clothing items and such you won't need to worry about what you wear in the room and on day to day basis but for formal events and such you will need to look and act like a lady"

CelestialFire

« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2018, 04:14:20 pm »
Seraph was just shaking her head a little bit before she spoke, "This is stupid. And these marks mean nothing.... just some stupid tattoo that Mathias put there or something." With that she was actually wrapping her arms around herself, her legs tucked under her at the time. The female did actually find herself faintly trembling in the cold.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2018, 06:12:22 pm »
Thorin picked up a knife and sliced in to his own hand the make burning a little on them both as he did. the mark then transferred the pain in his hand to hers "this is no joke Seraph you are stuck with me for the rest of our long lives" Thorin wanted to burry himself back in to her but doing so now would be a fight but he had a feeling that she wold see just how stuck she was

CelestialFire

« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2018, 07:12:38 pm »
Seraph was startled by the sudden pain that she felt....despite the fact that it was him that had cut himself. What the hell was going on? That most definitely wasn't something that she enjoyed whatsoever. No she so didn't want to feel his pain, and she was certain that he really didn't want to feel hers either. Man this was all the damn fault of Mathias.

---

A few weeks had gone by since the woman had gone to the supernatural palace undercover, a few weeks since their lives had been changed, although they weren't quite sure if it was for the better or the worse. Seraph had found herself struggling to play the role of lady while in public, although after a while she had managed to do it rather easily, now it just came second nature to her. For the past few weeks she had found herself seeming to crave sex with Thorin, and it was a very common thing for them to have.... although if anything it was Seraph that had gotten more brazen. She had told him at one point that she wanted him to fuck her in front of a group of people, to claim her as his in front of everybody. Strangely enough he had actually agreed to it.... and she found out that it was more common than not for both Darian and Thorin to do that, especially if they had mates.
That morning the black haired female was stretching a bit and was sitting up, her long hair falling down across her bare chest. Sleeping naked wasn't abnormal, especially when she was sleeping with Thorin. It was one of his many rules, unless they had guests there, then she wore something of his, although it was more for her own protection if anything.
Tonight there was a party and Seraph wasn't quite sure how she felt about it, especially since tonight was the night that they had decided he was going to show everybody she was his. Although waking up that morning she found that she wasn't quite feeling the best, probably what had her getting out and going into the bathroom. Thorin wasn't in there at the time so she sent a maid to go and find him. Never before had she heard of a vampire getting sick.... yet here she was throwing up.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2018, 07:29:03 pm »
Thorin was speaking with several commanders that morning as he had been up for some time. Thorin knew that the king wasn't even up yet as he hadn't felt the male power spike alerting him to the fact that he was awake. Thorin looked at the maid who had walked up and told him that his mate had requested him and had seemed like she wasn't feeling well. after thanking the woman Thorin headed for his room to check on Seraph since it was uncommon for vampires to get ill or even feel sick.

Cam felt the sun hit her face and this had her rolling out from under the kings arm and walking in to the bathroom. in the last few weeks she had adjusted to being his slave and to being a succubus. during the day Cam would sit by his legs while he was listening to the concerns or complaints of his people and when he was just working in his office Cam was in the library learning about the history that had been badly altered when it had been taught to her. Cam sat on the side of the shower and leaned over the toilet as she was feeling rather sick to her stomach

CelestialFire

« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2018, 07:40:28 pm »
Seraph heard the door open which had her looking up when she felt the warmth from the mark stating that her mate was close. This had her rather grateful that he was there, considering she had no idea what the hell was going on at that point in time. The female was swishing out her mouth and spitting into the toilet before she was flushing it. Why was she getting sick? Vampires weren't suppose to get sick, or that is what she had been told. Seraph was walking out of the bathroom after a few moments. Yeah she felt a little queasy to her stomach,  but not to the point where she felt like she was just going to throw up randomly. "Thorin..... I wasn't expecting you to come back right away...." she mumbled.

Darian was sound asleep, out cold to the world. He hadn't gotten to bed until early morning due to dealing with issues. Problems with Cam's problems going mildly out of control, and a few of the other supernaturals having issues. So despite the sun being up, he was dead to the world, absolutely dead to the world.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2018, 08:27:35 pm »
Thorin went right to her side "I was told you looked pale and since Vampires don't get sick I was worried" Thorin pulled her in to his arms and held her close to him just cradling her close for the time "are you feeling ok or do I need to go and get one fo the doctors to come and look at you?" Thorin would he didn't like that his mate wasn't feeling well and he could tell and she still wasn't feeling 100% at the moment.

it wasn't long before Cam was throwing up and after rinsing out her mouth Cam showered and then dressed. Darian had become possessive of her and her clothes covered a lit more then the other slaves did. after leaving him a not letting him know she was in the library to go back to studying Cam headed out but not before she stopped by mama's room to see if she had something to help with an upset stomach.

CelestialFire

« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2018, 09:40:09 pm »
Seraph looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Maybe I should have a doctor come.... This isn't the first time that I've felt this way the last few days. Maybe I drank bad blood....if that is possible." Although she typically only drank from Thorin on blood sources that he brought her, whether it was blood bags or a donor in general. Otherwise she didn't go out searching for herself....probably because she really never felt the urge to drink blood ever.

Darian was still asleep even after Cam had left the room, and it wasn't done intentionally either, he was just that exhausted. But one couldn't really blame him if they had seen how hard he had been working the past few days with little sleep. Mama Bee was sitting in her rooms talking with a few of the new servants, explaining stuff to them when Cam came into the room.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2018, 10:14:10 pm »
"good morning Mama I am sorry to interrupt your training but do you by any chance have something to ease and upset stomach I have been a little sick the last few days and I don't with to bother his majesty's doctors about it just yet" Cam smiled at the woman as she had become like a mother to her helping her learn all she could about the lies she had been told while growing up.

Thorin nodded his head "you know I wouldn't bring you bad blood so we will call the doctor" Thorin caught a maid and sent her to get one of the doctors so that they could come and look at Seraph "I'll stay with you my meetings can wait for the moment"

CelestialFire

« Reply #297 on: January 12, 2018, 10:49:00 pm »
"Well one never knows." Seraph spoke after a moment in time before she took to lying down on the bed for the time being and was just watching as a maid was running off to go and get one of the doctors. This had her looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You don't have to stay with me, you can get to your meetings."

Mama looked over for a moment before she looked towards the younger girls before she spoke, "Children this is Cam, this is the personal servant of the king. She was once like you, new to all of this and unsure, but now.... she is the ideal servant. If you do as you are told, then you are rewarded for the service." With that she was getting up so that she could give Cam something to help with her upset stomach.

~Vampire~Slayer~🌹

« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2018, 10:56:21 pm »
"thank you mama" Cam smiled at her as she went to find something to help her feel better. Cam rubbed her stomach a little as she was feeling ill again and then looked at the girls. Mama didn't wear perfume but she could smell that someone was "who is wearing perfume" the King wasn't fond of perfume so none of the slaves or staff wore any the only one who did was Vivi and only at formal events.

"no I am not leaving you" Thorin was stubborn and he wasn't going to leave his mate until he was certain that she was going to be ok

CelestialFire

« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:46 pm »
This actually had one of the girls looking at the ground suddenly which had Mama looking over before she spoke sharply, "Bathroom now and get it washed off. Perfume isn't allowed. The only female that ever wears it is that of the king's sister and at formal events." This had the female getting up and hurrying off into the bathroom to do as she was ordered.

Seraph was just giving a nod of her head then looking towards the door as there was a knock, and then one of the doctors was coming into the room.