-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Dark Elf and The Dragon (Johnizbeast and CelestialFire)  (Read 5131 times)

CelestialFire

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: The Dark Elf and The Dragon (Johnizbeast and CelestialFire)
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2018, 01:30:56 am »
Calairel followed after the male although for the time being she allowed him to run up the stairs. For the time being she would wait for them to come back downstairs, then she could actually speak to her daughter. Although she was drawing her hood back down again, before she was shaking out her her hair a little bit. While she stood speaking with Helio, Navayni was finding herself suddenly being hugged by Royce, a small, but startled squeak falling from her lips. But she was wrapping her arms around him in return before she spoke, "Did hurt me no. Anyways can we go downstairs, I'm starving. I refused to eat there." And she felt better to know that she was in her own clothing, the tight fitting clothing that she preferred.
Message me if you are wanting to do a thread at all!
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

I will be MIA February 23rd through February 26th.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2018, 01:48:10 am »
Royce nodded and smiled before replying "Alright, I am glad to here you are safe, now lets go eat with our families".  Royce then led Navayni downstairs holding her hand the entire time.  He then led her and Calairel to the dinning room.  He had him Navayni and Calairel sit on one side of the table while his parents sat on the other side.  Navayni was then served her food so she could eat.  Even though no one else had food yet they insisted she eat because of her lack of food and the babies inside of her.  A servant then went up to Calairel and asked her what kind of food she wanted.

CelestialFire

« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2018, 01:55:09 am »
Calairel was actually drifted over to her daughter and wrapping her arms around her, glad to see that she was okay. "I'm happy to see that you are alright." her mother spoke and Navayni was actually wrapping her arms around the woman tightly. God she was so relieved, just as relieved as the male that was holding her hand. It wasn't long before they were sitting at the table and the shorter white haired woman spoke with her daughter softly, asking about everything that was doing on at that point in time. Once a servant was walking up to find out what kind of food she at she spoke, "The same diet as my daughter."
If there is something that isn't on K-List that you want to do, just question about it.
Note: I am on sporadically due to work and school, so if you don't get a reply from me for a few days don't fret. Or if you see that I am online but I haven't replied, usually it is because I'm at work on break and just popped onto read replies.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2018, 02:06:51 am »
The servant nodded and replied "Of my course Lady Calairel".  The servant then left and made sure to prepare her the meal she requested.  Royce then turned to look at Carlairel and said "You are always welcome at my house, if you ever need anything please let me know.  I am indebted to you, so please do not hold back.  Also we originally requested your presence to discuss Navayni's magic.  I won't lie, after only spending 1 night together she became pregnant with 4 great dragon babies, that has never happened before in the history of my people.  I was hoping you could help us shed some light on this along with anything you know related to Navayni's powerful magic that you haven't already told us."

CelestialFire

« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2018, 02:16:20 am »
Calairel looked towards Royce for a moment in time before she spoke, "There isn't much to tell. My family line has always possessed powerful magics, and so has that of my husband's family. Combine the two bloodlines together, simple answer there. Already I really wouldn't bring up the constant reminder though that she is pregnant. From my own pregnancy, I hated being reminded ever two seconds. Yeah it is a godsend but.... it is stressful." Although this was kept in a low voice so that he daughter didn't hear, but she could tell that the female was still a bit irritated and uncomfortable about the whole aspect.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2018, 02:22:19 am »
Royce nodded before replying "Yes I understand, I am trying not to talk about it.  We just want to make sure that once her seal is completely broken she will not be trouble.  I just want to make sure that the pregnancy doesn't put Navayni or the children in danger."

CelestialFire

« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2018, 02:30:15 am »
"Or at least don't remind her every moment how many kids she is having. That is worse than being reminded that one is pregnant. And when the seals breaks completely.... I'm honestly not sure what shall happen. It sounds as though she has been training her magic as it is released, which will definitely help in the end. I'll work with her as well while I'm here." Calairel spoke after a moment in time and watched as her daughter nibbled on her food.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2018, 02:33:46 am »
"Fine I won't remind her I am only talking about it to make sure she will be safe.  If you want to stay here and help her I will make sure to prepare a room for you." Royce replied.  Just then they where served served dinner and Royce and his parents began to eat.  Flora then spoke up "So tell us more about yourself Calairel"

CelestialFire

« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2018, 02:45:03 am »
Calairel looked towards him before she spoke, "I only suggest it so she gets use to the fact herself. If she brings it up, then go ahead and talk about it. But until them just let it go. After time she will get use to it." With that she was looking over at her daughter before chuckling when the younger female spotted the apples and strawberries. Two of her favorite fruits. Her attention turned towards Flora for a moment before she spoke, "Not much to tell really. I was once married until my husband was killed, and for a short while I served as the royal sorceress, but I couldn't stand the queen. She was a damn cunt, so I ended up leaving the palace and ventured out into the Forbidden Forest." By that point in time her child had been all grown up and had ventured out on her own, so she had simply left her to live her life.
"Oh mom and news from the palace?" Navayni questioned after a moment in time which had her mother looking over before she hummed, "Nothing you don't know. Since you two played a part in it." Yes the death of the fifth prince, and how angry the royals were at that point in time. This had the younger elf almost shying away in fear though especially when her mother mentioned that the royals were beyond pissed. "I did pay them a visit and told them that they had four other sons as well. Then told the queen that since she could ever keep her legs closed, and her husband couldn't keep his dick in pants...they could always have another one. The fifth born acted as a child as it was." Calairel spoke after a moment in time as she was taking a drink of something. Yeah she was brutally honest at times...maybe a little too much.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:27 am »
Flora replyed "Sounds like you have had a very eventful life.  We are happy to have you as part of our family."  Royce then interjected telling his mom to stop about the marriage stuff before Caliarel continued.  As she continued they all ate and listened to her.  Both Royce and Helio where eating an entire boar.  Though once she began to mention what had happened in the dark elf kingdom Royce began to sweet.  He hadn't told his parents about that.   Of course his curious mother had to ask "What did you two play a part in Royce that would piss the elf Kingdom off so much?".

Royce was choking on his food at this point.  He had to hit his chest and swallow before responding "Well you see Mom, the fifth prince tried to rape Navayni and I saved her.... though in the process I kind of killed him."  Helio then spoke up "Kind of killed him huh? Usually that's not something you can half ass. Its one of those do or do not things."  Royce then chuckled nervously before saying "Yeah I killed him".  "So basically in the week you killed the king and Queen of the human kingdom and the fifth prince of the dark elf kingdom...." Helio asked.  Royce then nodded "Sounds right...".   Helio then face palmed "God damn it son, your lucky the didn't know who you where... the dark elves that is.  All the letters I have received tell me the humans knew exactly who destroyed their capital.  Good thing you planned on staying low for the winter.  I understand you did it to protect Navayni and I am not saying you did the wrong thing, but you two need to be more careful.  We cannot piss off every other kingdom out there."

CelestialFire

« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49:32 am »
"Oh I wouldn't worry about the Dark Elves. They quickly forgot the whole incident. I made sure of that....especially have I told the king and queen they could just go fuck and create another child. The fifth prince... acted like a child more often than not anyways. Even I had my moments where I wanted to kick him off a cliff or something." Calairel spoke which had her daughter reminding her that she narrowly had done something like that. Although it had been during a training session and she was teaching the male to control his magic, and at the time they were using air magic. The boy had been being a cocky little asshole so when he lost control.... she had decided not to catch him until close to the last second. Nope no remorse there. "And the humans had it coming. They declared war themselves by their actions. I should have cut the damn king's cock off and shoved it up his ass." Calairel spoke which had Navayni choking on her own drink at that point in time which had her exclaiming, "Mother!" "What.... he so had it coming. Especially with what he said before he passed the fuck out." Calairel spoke dismissively before she was going back to eating as if nothing was wrong.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2018, 04:07:46 am »
Helio smiled and thanked Calairel "Well thank you very much for that it means a lot to our empire.  Your actions saved many lives including the lives of my people.  Once again we are indebted to you Calairel".  Royce couldn't help but laugh at what Calairel said "I couldn't agree with you more, he had it coming.  Taking my beloved Navayni from me."  Helio then took an amulant out of his pocket and handed it to Calairel.  "This amulet will prove you have relations with the Royal Family of our Empire.  It will be useful for when ever you are in our territory, if there ever is an emergency and you need to get to your daughter this will make it so you don't have to deal with any garbage.  Basically soldiers and guards will just let you through.  It also gives you diplomatic immunity with any of our allies, please take it.  You have done us a great service on top of that I do consider you and Navayni part of my family though so please have it."

CelestialFire

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2018, 04:32:17 am »
Calairel was just looking towards the male for a moment in time in time before she was giving a faint chuckle then spoke, "That is my job. I am a guardian and protector." With that she was looking towards Royce for a moment, then at her daughter who was just shaking her head a bit. "Mom you are going to get yourself into trouble with just your words alone. You are too honest and blunt...especially to royalty." was all Navayni could say. This had Calairel giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "It isn't my fault people can handle the truth. And only some royals. Some need a little harsh truth now and again, otherwise they think they are all high and mighty. Why I tell the king and queen to fuck off now and again just so that they know.... they can be overthrown." Not that she would actually, not unless it was absolutely necessary. She was accepting the amulet from the king, and putting it into her bag with a nod of thanks.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2018, 06:48:00 am »
Helio and Flora chuckled at Calairel's reply, then again once Navayni spoke.  "No need to worry Sweet heart we greatly appreciate your mother's bluntness.  We are very down to land people.  So Don't worry about it." Flora responded.  Helio nodded in agreement and even smiled happily when Calairel took the amulet.  Royce then said "So Calairel, is there anything you will need for Navayni's training?  I am very excited to see what kind of training you have in store.  Honestly from a seasoned warrior like you I am sure I might even be able to learn a couple things.".  The other reason he was excited to see was because he knew his children might possess the same kind of magic, so he wanted to learn so maybe he could understand it better.  Though he knew Navayni would most likely be the one to teach her children about the magic.  He didn't want to bring this up though because of what Calairel said earlier.

CelestialFire

« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2018, 05:15:51 pm »
Calairel looked towards Royce before she was shaking her head and spoke, "Not really. Just an open area and little to no distractions. Half of the time training is more about internal control. Magic comes naturally for us, but if we cannot control the flow of it, then we cannot even begin to control the outcome. As for seasoned warrior.... depends on if you are talking fighting with magic or with swords." Those were fun as well. She enjoyed going through a battlefield and cutting her enemies down with enchanted swords. It wasn't long before a grape was hitting her in the forehead and Navayni was speaking, "Not the kind of talk for the dinner table, mother."

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2018, 01:42:27 am »
"Sounds good to me, I will make sure that the courtyard is clear for you when the time comes.  Also sounds like you have his whole thing under control.  Well I am more interested in how you combine your magic with your weapons.  That is my specialty in my human form and you know how magic is, there is always more you can learn espcieally from a skilled mage or soccress such as yourself." Royce said to Calairel.  Flora chuckled when Navayni asked her mother to not talk about it.

CelestialFire

« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2018, 02:26:33 am »
Calairel gave a soft giggle before she spoke, "Let us talk about this after supper." With that said she was taking a sip of her drink before she was just gazing towards the other pair that were there. Well this wasn't too bad, and she had honestly been worried about even coming to the dragon kingdom. But in the end she hadn't regretted it, thankfully. "I'll teach you." Calairel spoke with a soft smile.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2018, 08:36:10 pm »
Royce nodded and smiled before continuing to eat.  Once dinner was over Royce showed Calairel back to her room, he then took Navayni back to his room with him.  Once he was there he made sweet love to her.  He needed to feel her touch.  He then held her close as they laid there.  "I love you so much Navayni, Good night" Royce said before falling back asleep.

Over the next month Flora and Helio visited once a week, checking up on Navayni and Royce.  While Navyni and Calairel trained Royce often watched and tried to pick up on what he could.  He wanted to be familiar with their magic as his children would most likely posses it.

CelestialFire

« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2018, 09:53:15 pm »
Over the next month or so, Calairel had taken to training Navayni to control her magic, with Royce often watching to see what he could learn. Although on particular morning, Navayni was against getting out of bed, stating that she didn't feel good whatsoever, so Calairel allowed her daughter to sleep, instead of telling Royce that it was a training day with him. So she was waiting out in the courtyard for him at the time. She had on a  pair of black leather pants, and a skin tight black tank top, although that was pretty normal for her. As were her heeled boots that she wore on top of her pants, falling a few inches below her knees at that point in time.

She had her swords stabbed into the ground just waiting while she stood with her arms folded across her chest, just gazing up at the sky for a moment in time. Man it was beautiful there and she was grateful that she wasn't at all bothered by the cold at that point. She definitely found today to be an almost depressing day. So long ago today was the day when her husband had been killed so long ago.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:21 pm »
Royce kissed Navayni on the head and told her to get as much rest as she needs and to the ring the bell if she needed anything.  He then left and made his way to the courtyard where Calairel was he then waived at her and said "Ready for another day of training?".

CelestialFire

« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:53 pm »
Calairel looked towards Royce when he joined her before he spoke, "Welcome, and yeah. Today we are going to practice imbuing your weapon with magic, to help strength it." With that she was grabbing up one of her swords before fire seemed to swirl around the blade for a brief moment before vanishing.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2018, 10:43:41 pm »
Royce then grabbed one of the swords and tried to do the same thing that she did but the sword ended up exploding everything.  "Oh wow I am sorry about that I guess I still have a long way to go huh?" Royce said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.  "Well I need to do it, I might be a living natural disaster in my dragon form, able to stomp out entire civilizations, but there are places I cannot use that form where I need to be able to protect my family.  Navayni has already began to show, I need to be ready to protect her and my children in my human form if the time every comes"

CelestialFire

« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2018, 11:08:21 pm »
Calairel gave a nod before she spoke, "One must never rely on strictly magic, but you also cannot rely strictly on brute strength. You need both, and need to be able to tell which will work based off of the situation. Take if you were to fight Navayni for example. Her talents definitely lie in fighting with a weapon over fighting with magic. This means that fighting against her with magic would be easiest, she wouldn't be able to defend as easily. Me on the other hand.... I use both magic and weapons. It makes me a more difficult opponent to handle. You currently seem to rely more on your strength, but we'll teach you magic as well. Knowing both definitely makes you a more difficult adversary to deal with." With that she was walking over to him before she was gesturing for him to hold up his sword again, before instructing him to try it again, but to take his time, not rush on it.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2018, 11:22:03 pm »
Royce nodded then grabbed the sword again and continued to try over and over until he got it, well sort of.  The sword in his hands was barely staying together the magic almost consuming it.  "Alright how is this? I know its barely working, so I guess the better question is what I am doing wrong?" Royce asked Calairel.

CelestialFire

« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2018, 11:33:48 pm »
Calairel looked at him before she spoke, "You are trying to force to much magic. You want just the barest amount. From there it will expand. Kind of like if you were to first start a fire. It starts out small, but it begins to grow after that. Don't force it. Don't worry I had that same issue. My instructor got so mad at me. Especially considering we were doing the training session in his office and I kind of blew up his desk." With that she was giving a faint laugh before fiddling with her necklace around her neck briefly. Her wedding ring that she kept on her as a reminder.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2018, 11:56:16 pm »
Royce smiled as she instructed him then laughed when she told him the story about blowing up her instructors desk, though that caused his sword to blow up again.  "Alright here let me try it the way you told me,  great story by the way" Royce said chuckling.  He then got another sword and began to focus the magic, only a little.  Then finally he was able to do it without causing the sword to almost explode "There we go!"

CelestialFire

« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2018, 12:05:20 am »
"As you practice eventually you'll just find that you can do it without a second thought." Calairel spoke before she was using her own sword to knock the sword away from him, causing it to fly away from him. With that she was pointing her sword at him before she spoke, "You are weaponless now. What will you do? The enemy you are facing is somebody who has no magic, and relies on only their weapons."

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2018, 03:13:36 am »
Royce smiles as she knocks away his weapon and asked what he is going to do "Well I could fight with my bare hands, or use my claws, but in a situation like this I would rather just use this" Royce said before opening his mouth.  He then shot out a blast of fire spraying the cold courtyard with flames.

CelestialFire

« Reply #328 on: January 13, 2018, 03:18:22 am »
"That would be very effective towards somebody who is standing right in front of you. If they don't anticipate it and.... well slit your neck before you can do that." Calairel spoke as she was knocking of the shielding that she had wrapped around herself when that blast of fire came from his mouth. A little close for comfort but she had dealt with far worse.

JohnizBeast

• Ready to Relax and RP
« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2018, 04:13:55 am »
Royce smiled and said "Well I tell you it was coming, and I also have scales on my neck and vital organs when I am fighting.  Though there is a chance someone could penetrate them."  Royce made sure his flames would be easy to dogde and deal with he didn't want to hurt Calairel.