-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Trapped Demon (John and Celestial Only)  (Read 1642 times)

CelestialFire

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
Re: The Trapped Demon (John and Celestial Only)
« Reply #270 on: January 11, 2018, 05:28:23 pm »
Damian just watched although he grateful for the timely interception of Risa as the demoness was coming over to his rescue, which stopped him from flying into the wall....and he could see that the others were safe as well. Honestly he was a bit shocked that her magic was holding up against Ebon's magic at that point in time, considering she had the other hunters that had come with them wrapped in a barrier on the other side of the destroyed temple. It was better than them getting blown away or killed by fallen debris like some of the priests had been. With that Risa was looking voer for a brief moment in time before she was listening to the other male. Ebon Indukala. That name..... why was it so familiar? And it wasn't even just the shared last name, it was that first name as well. As if she had known somebody by that name. "Risa. Are you okay?" her husband questioned after the pair joined everybody else and he was wrapping his arms around her, and the woman just gave a nod, although her attention was more on the demon king for a moment in time.

She could feel the energy being poured into the human woman, although this told her that she had sustained too much damage....that that was the only way to safe her life. But some sacrifices had to be made at times. It wasn't long though before the light shows and everything just disappeared, and it was as if nothing had happened.... well besides the destroyed temple that nobody wanted to try and explain. Turns out though that they probably wouldn't have to worry much. The priests had put down some runes on the ground surrounding the temple.... which had more or less kept everybody from outside seeing what was going. Besides the light shows, but there wasn't a whole lot that one could do.

"Ebon Indukala. You have caused quite the mess here, not as chaotic as before you were locked away though. At least the deaths here were minimal." Risa spoke as she walked forward, her husband trailing behind, simply holding her hand. Although her eyes did flicker towards Damian before she spoke, "You know now.... the hunter society knows that you are a traitor.... and I'm sure they've probably figured out I'm a demon." "I still find it funny that you managed to get into the society as a spy despite being a demon. I've only every known Royal demons, and powerful arch demons to be able to hide their magic so easily." Damian spoke before he was looking over towards the demon king as he came over, although he was raising an eyebrow at the mention of video games.

"No I didn't. They weren't even close to being a priority. I could care less about trivial stuff like that when my sister's life is in danger." Damian spoke after a moment in time, folding his arms across his chest before he was walking up to his sister, and just touching her cheek gently. He was grateful that she was okay and alive....granted she was living life as a demon now, but that he could probably deal with.

JohnizBeast

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Been RPing for over a decade, My first time here
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2018, 01:52:56 am »
Ebon looked to Risa to reply to her first "Well as a demon you should enjoy the chaos, it is a natural part of life for us.  And I am happy to know you have heard of my exploits!  You will have to tell everyone about the time I killed and entire city of people with a devastating plague.  I believe it made everyone bleed from their eyes in the end.  It was a joy to watch, especially when they tried to burn all the sick citizens in the city center.  Then the smoke and ash that went through the city caused the entire town to get sick.  It was one of my favorite stories."  Ebon clearly had a dark mind frame, though honestly he was more concerned with playing video games then conquering the world right now.  For the next he didn't know how long all he wanted to do was have sex with his Queen and play video games.

Ebon then turned to Damien and replied "Well yes I agree, but I know Seraph asked you get those games for me a week ago.  You know what fuck it, where is the closest video game market?  I will just go there and conquer it first.  Then I can play all I want.  OH WAIT! maybe I should conquer Japan first, I here those nintendo games are very good.".  Ebon clearly only had one thing as his mind right now.  Now that Seraph and his child where safe and he was free he could relax.  He knew he would now be able to protect them without a problem.

"Also your sister will be out for a couple days while her body gets use to her new demon form.  Her skin is a little tan but that is just because he body is working to get use to the demonic energy inside her.  Her skin tone will return to normal in a couple days by the time she wakes up.  Don't worry I will watch over her and make sure there are no complications, and make sure to use her body when I need to."  Ebon said.

CelestialFire

« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2018, 02:36:09 am »
Risa just studied the male for a moment in time, "Yeah I was there, I witnessed it all. Not too sure if I would say that your exploits are all that wonderful nowadays or not." With that she was turning around and allowing her husband to wrap his arms around her, just holding her to him while the other demon spoke to Damian. Something about video games from last week, then there was talk about conquering Japan first, being that nintendo games were very good, so so he had heard. "Damian, tell your sister when she wakes up she may need to put her dog on a leash." Risa mumbled which had her husband flicking her and telling her to be nice, which had her narrowly pouting.

"Guys, don't we think we should get going? The magic isn't going to stay up around this place for long." Damian spoke after a moment in time, completely ignoring the topic of video games at that point in time. Honestly he didn't find it that important, but yeah he did have those video games, just recently he had been busy. This had him looking over at Risa for a moment before he spoke, "Be a dear and grab those stupid video games for me." This had Risa giving a salute before she was just seeming to vanish away from the group.

Damian looked at Ebon before he spoke, "You guys can come and stay at my house for the time being. Well.... I share with Risa and Ethan, but you'l just have to deal with that. I would rather her somewhere closer, and more easily protected at least for now. You guys can go where ever you wish, after she wakes up. Also.... you do realize that Risa is your younger sister? Right. After I heard your last name, I recalled that it was the same as hers. So I did some digging.....and you two share the same parents. But in order to protect her.... they hide her away from you. Probably a good thing." It wasn't long before Risa was appearing once again carrying a random box that had a number of games in it.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2018, 09:31:55 pm »
"I thought they were beautiful and charming, guess you have been around humans to much" Ebon responded to the demoness.  He couldn't help but give Risa an icy glare as she mentioned keeping him on a leash like a pet dog.  "Yes she might just need a leash, to stop me from biting your head off woman" Ebon said to Risa, clearly agitated with her.  Though before he knew it Damien was suggesting they leave and Ebon couldn't help agree.  There was smoke rising and fire everywhere, it wouldn't be crazy to have people coming her soon.

Ebon smiled when Risa was asked to get the games and couldn't help but ass in his two cents. "Yes be a good pet demon and go fetch those games for the King of Demons" Ebon replied.  Though as she was gone he was informed that she was his sick which made his jaw hit the floor.  He had no idea that he had a sister.  All he could do was gaze at him in disbelief.  Though before he knew it the demoness had puffed back with all his games. He then looked at her and said "So is this a practical joke or are you really my sister? Because I really don't see the resemblance.  Also don't say that I am in love with a human because the woman I am holding in my arms in now a pure bread Demon Queen"

CelestialFire

« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:20 pm »
Risa just looked at the demon when she returned before she spoke, "I did it as a favor to Damian, not for you." With that she was dropping the box onto the ground and turning to go back to her husband, although she did look back towards the male when he asked if she was really his sister. "My father was a powerful demon lord and my mother a gentle arch angel that all adored. No I remember you, I remember hiding and watching as you killed our parents, and then you were sealed away." With that she was looking towards her husband for a moment in time stating that she was ready to leave, which had him giving a nod and the pair were turning to leave. Damian just watched for a moment in time before he was picking up the box of games then spoke, "Ebon be nice, or I'll tell Seraph you were being an asshole when she wakes up." With that he was shooing everybody out of the temple, and thanking them for the help, and telling them to get home.

"Ethan, Risa, I'll meet you back at the house. Also make sure that there are no bugs." Damian spoke which had the demoness giving a slight grin before she questioned in a more playful voice, "Do I get to kill any hunters that are around, just spying on us?" "Yes just be sure that you aren't caught and you clean up the mess." Damian spoke which had her giving a smile and she was prancing off with her husband, who was just chuckling.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2018, 10:21:32 pm »
"Oh yeah.. well to be fair they where trying to seal me away.  So I just did what I had to in order to protect myself.  Anyways what kind of parents try to seal away their own son, let alone not tell him about a sister he had" Ebon replied to Risa, clearly irritated that his parents didn't tell him about her.   He then turned to Damien to respond to his comment "I think me being an asshole is something she would expect at this point, I also think she will just be happy to know I haven't tried to whip out humanity yet."

He then walked up to Damien and said "Now that they are doing the clean up, how about we go back to your place.  Also just to let you know Seraph doesn't go more then 20 feet from me at all times.  While she is transforming she will need to feed on my demonic energy occasionally.  If I am out of range it could harm her or even kill her so she will be close by at all times".  He then leaned in and kissed Seraph on the lips deeply and lovingly.  That wasn't actually true, Ebon was just trying to make up an excuse to not have Seraph leave his side even for a moment.  After what had happened he was also feeling super protective of her.  He was just to embarrassed to say so.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:36:38 pm by JohnizBeast »

CelestialFire

« Reply #276 on: January 12, 2018, 10:53:23 pm »
"Probably because you were trying to kill everybody and they wanted to protect her." Damian commented to the part about how Ebon hadn't been told about his own sister. With that he was just heading off so that they could get back to the house that he was staying in although his eyes just flickered towards the male at the mention of Seraph not being more than twenty feet away from him. "I hope that is the truth because that is going to piss her off, not to mention could effect her career. You can't be glued to her side at all times, just as she can't be glued to ours at all times." Damian spoke before he was continuing on his way so that they could get to his car, and back to the house.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2018, 11:06:15 pm »
Ebon looked away as he spoke then replied "It is only for the next couple days while her body transforms, once she wakes up I just need to be somewhat close...".  Once they got into the car Ebon held Seraph close to him on his lap gently stroking her hair as they rode.  He then leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

CelestialFire

« Reply #278 on: January 12, 2018, 11:25:02 pm »
Damian just got them into the car and was driving towards his house. Thankfully that wasn't too long of a drive, and he was pulling up the long winding driveway up to the huge house sitting at the top of a hill, hidden within the trees. There was no surprise to see a fire going on, or that Ethan was outside keeping an eye on it at that point in time. Yeah it was normal that they burned the bodies after they killed people.... it made finding the bodies a lot harder. And no damn necromancers could bring them back. "Where is your wife?" Damian questioned as he got out of the car and shut it off, looking at the male. Ethan snickered and spoke, "Cleaning up and nursing a cut that she had gotten from one of the hunters." Hunter weapons did hurt demons, and it took a bit longer for those injuries to heal.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #279 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:35 pm »
Once they got to the house Ebon walked out holding Seraph in his arms.  When Ethan mentioned that Risa was injured all Ebon said was "Kind of embarrassing, to let a demon hunter damage her.  I cannot believe she is my sister, can she even use both her demonic and holy energy? or was she only born with one?". 

CelestialFire

« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2018, 12:00:50 am »
"No she was never taught. And it was no easy life after people learned that she was related to you. Despite how.... She was afraid of you for a while, yet it was her that hide your gem away before they could destroy it and kill you completely." Ethan spoke after a moment in time as he got to his feet before he was heading off into the house, mumbling under his breath at that point in time. While he did that Damian was giving a sigh before he spoke, "If you don't start playing nice I'll not allow you to play any of the video games I got you. I will take them all back." With that he was he was leading Ebon inside and taking him to the room that the pair could stay in while they were there.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2018, 12:07:35 am »
"Oh lucky me saved by a weaker demon... I don't feel ashamed at all..." Damien replied to Ethan.  He then turned his head and listened to Damien before saying "This is my personality, I am going to be marrying your sister so you should learn to just deal with it.  Anyways if I cannot play your video games I will just go conquer japan and play all of their games.  I don't think you and your little band can take me out if armies of your kind couldn't.  So do yourself a favor and just treat me nicely".  Ebon didn't really care what Damien thought, though he knew once Seraph woke up he would have to change... though for now he wasn't taking shit from these humans.

CelestialFire

« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2018, 12:19:45 am »
Ethan just looked at him before he spoke, "I have to wonder how somebody as sweet as Seraph ended up falling in love with you." With that he was actually heading to where his wife was standing, and wrapped his arms around her in a hug before speaking to her softly. She was just giving a shake of her head before she was pushing away and walked down the stairs. "Where are you going?" Damian inquired after a moment in time although she didn't answer him at all. Actually she didn't even seem to be paying attention to what any of them saying, no she was turning her attention more towards the unconscious Seraph after a moment in time. "Hello? You alive?" Damian waved a hand in front of her eyes which had her blinking before she spoke, "Oh um.... yeah. Sorry.... I was speaking with..... her." The her she was talking about had been Seraph, who had been apologizing mentally for Ebon, and telling her not to be risking her life, or the life of her own unborn. Nobody knew that Risa was pregnant as well....except for Ethan. She kept it a very well hidden secret and now that Ebon was around....she was even more afraid of him finding out.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #283 on: January 13, 2018, 03:17:54 am »
"She fell in love with me because I am awesome!' Ebon responded.  Ebon just watched everyone walk around and take care of everything.  Once the drama seemed to be over Ebon walked up to Damien and said "I would like to lay Seraph down, so her body can rest on something soft.  Is there a bedroom with a tv or computer I can game on and let her rest at the same time.  Also I have put up a barrier around us.  If anyone comes in I will know immediatily.  I will inform you unless I am in the middle of an intense game.  I will also be putting up a barrier in our room.  Only you, Ethan and Risa will be able to enter without turning to ash."

CelestialFire

« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2018, 03:22:45 am »
Damian gave a nod before he was pointing towards where Ethan and Risa were talking quickly then spoke, "Ask them, technically it is their house. They bought it, we just share it." This had Risa looking over for a moment before she was giving Ethan a light push telling him to go and make something for supper. "Spicy foods?" he questioned. This had her thinking for a moment, although it was more if that sounded good with being pregnant and all, but no not really. "No, not tonight." she replied before she was gesturing for Ebon to follow after her so that she could show them to their room. Currently there wasn't a tv or a computer but it was easy enough to get at the time, if he asked nicely enough somebody would probably go and buy him one. "Here you are. Your room. Decorate how you like, just don't destroy the room. No tv currently but one is easy enough to get from town. There are some random clothes in the closet, I'm sure something in there will fit you guys." Risa spoke after a moment in time, just pushing open the door so that the male could go in.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #285 on: January 13, 2018, 04:16:54 am »
"So be it" Ebon responded.  He then followed the demoness to the room though when she opened the door and he saw no Tv or computer ebon said "I am going to take me and Seraph back to the apartment now... it seems you do not intend to give me video games like I have requested over and over again.  At this point, I have to think you do not plan on giving me what I require.  At this point I doubt this home is suitable for me, so I must go else where.  You can tell Damien why we left.  As my little sister I thought you would at least be able to understand that you should listen to your big brother."

CelestialFire

« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2018, 04:34:30 pm »
"You are being so childish and immature. You are more worried about your fucking video games than you are the safety of your damn mate. You realize the apartment isn't close to safe. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You are so self-centered and selfish.... go figure, that will never change. " Risa snapped after a moment in time before she was turning to leave the room, although it was actually speaking verbally that had her stopping. Seemed like Seraph was contradicting what Ebon was saying. "You can go. I'm staying here." Seraph mumbled sleepily. Yeah she was awake....partially anyways. Enough to know what was going on. Despite being partially awake.... her tone of voice was still firm and dead serious. "Risa.... We should have a girls day. I think we have somethings we could talk about. It seems we have some things in commons." Seraph mumbled as she looked over at the other female who muttered that Ebon would be totally against that. "I don't care. My life. I'll do as I like. He doesn't like it, he can find somebody else to be his damn queen. This queen does what she pleases, when she pleases." Seraph muttered before she was actually teleporting away from Ebon and curling up on the bed that was in the room. Well that answered that question. And she was mentally telling them to go shopping, and to actually be paying for stuff, or she wasn't going to forgive him.
"If you want your damn TV, why don't you get off your ass and get it yourself. Time to learn how the human world works." Risa spoke before she was leaving the room although was halted by the little girl that ran down the hallway. "Mommy! You're home!" the child cried and was scooped up by Risa, and bopped on the nose playfully. No not the biological child of Risa and Ethan, and orphan of another Hunter that had been murdered a few years ago and the pair had adopted her as their own. Then about four months ago they had learned that Risa herself was pregnant, yet even now she didn't show whatsoever, probably a good thing.
"Who is the cranky man in that room?" the child questioned as she looked into the room before Risa was speaking, "Perhaps I'll introduce you to him, when he learns some manners. But until then, stay away from him. I'm afraid he'll hurt you." Yeah she didn't trust the male at all, there was no changing that at least not until Seraph was awake for good and could keep him from destroying shit, or causing problems. "Go downstairs to daddy, get something to eat. Tell daddy, mommy will be back in a little bit." Risa spoke to the child and set her down, before she took off running down the stairs.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #287 on: January 13, 2018, 11:23:12 pm »
When the demoness suggested he was more concenred about video games he let out enough energy to make the whole house shake "UNLIKE YOU SISTER I HAVE THE POWER TO PROTECT HER!! I CAN KEEP HER SAFE FROM HOARDS OF DEMONS! HUNTERS! PRIEST! AND ANGELS ALL ON MY OWN!! DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE MY STRENGTH OR MY ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF MY QUEEN!! STOP COMPARING ME TO YOUR WEAK STANDARDS!! MY QUEEN IS SAFE WITH ME!!" As Ebon yelled the whole house shook.  He was insulted, insulted that they thought he wasn't strong enough to protect Seraph on his own, but more then that for them to think he didn't have her safety in mind was insulting.  Though when Seraph teleported away from him and said those things both his pride and his feelings where hurt.  She clearly didn't understand how he felt and that he was going to take care of her no matter what.

When the child came up and introduced herself Ebon wasn't even paying attention... "Fine you want me away then I will leave... goodbye" Ebon then teleported away. Leaving the home.  Though he was deeply hurt and upset he would never say it.  Though with all his anger and hurt he only knew one way to deal with it.  So he went across the would and began to blow mount Everest and the mountain range around it.  By the time they would even know what he was doing Ebon would have killed thousands and destroyed an entire mountain range.

CelestialFire

« Reply #288 on: January 13, 2018, 11:35:03 pm »
Risa just gave a shake of her head before she was letting out a small breath of air before she was turning and walking downstairs to where the others were at. Damian was raising an eyebrow before he questioned, "What was that all about?" "Ebon more or less throwing a fit because he wasn't getting his way and now he left.... Good thing I'm still here and can openly share demonic energy with his queen. Evidently he forgot that he needed to be close to do that until the change is complete." Risa spoke after a moment in time before she was giving her husband a kiss then was going to the library to curl up and read a book. Nothing better to do at that point in time. At one point she had thought destroying stuff helped but.... it hadn't been worth it after discovering how many people she had hurt. Innocents that had nothing to do with it.
'Destroying everything wouldn't help. Good thing I'm still here and can share energy with your queen. Especially since she is still in the process of changing. And she weeps now for all those innocents that you just killed. Honestly.... you are acting a bit immature about this stuff. It seriously isn't that hard to go out and buy a damn tv. Or you could have asked somebody nicely but no.... you had to throw a damn fit. This isn't the demon world, you aren't a king here. Not anymore. And because of your outburst, you have alerted every demon to your location. And many of them would rather see you dead, and your queen.... even your unborn child. You put them in danger all because you can't control your temper.' Risa told Ebon mentally before she was locking her out of her mind completely. This was something that she had learned to do very easily. Now that that was done she just took to curling up in the chair to read her book and wrapping a barrier around the house. While she couldn't really fight back offensively with her magic..... defensive she was a goddess at. She knew how to defend, and at least that she was confident in her abilities. That and keeping unwanted people out of her mind, although she was openly having a conversation with Seraph, their current topic at hand being pregnancy, and Seraph admitting she was afraid.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2018, 11:50:01 pm »
"You idiot, she doesn't need demonic energy. She is fine, maybe if you were a more powerful demon you would know that kind of basic information.  I know I am not a king yet, that is why I am carving out this mountain range to build my kingdom.  Trust, weaker demons and even greedy humans will come to me seeking power.  I have already had a number of them vow to serve me in these last couple hours.  My Queen abandoned me, my so called Queen didn't trust me to look after her, my Queen thought I wasn't concerned about her, you think this is about the video games!? Really get your head out of your own ass sister, and stop acting like you know me.
 If my Queen doesn't want me then I will have to find a new one... I was willing to give my life for her and she thought I didn't care about her.  Now stop talking to me, I am busy building an empire"
Ebon said back to her, though once he was done talking to her he blocked her out of his mind so she couldn't speak to him anymore.

CelestialFire

« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:46 am »
Risa was just giving a sigh before she spoke more to herself, "And a replay of the past is all that will happen." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before she was getting up and going to where Seraph was at. The female was actually awake once again and there were tears falling down her cheeks, which had Risa going over and wrapping her arms around him. "Go to him." Risa told the orange haired female after a moment in time which just had the younger demoness looking up for a moment in time before she spoke, "Why would I.... He thinks I abandoned him." "No you didn't. Last time I checked he was the one who left you here, not vice versa. Ebon is an asshole yes, but he is lost. He doesn't know how to act in these times." Risa spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "I never got to know him when I was little. Our parents never wanted us together.... the reason I'm actually not sure of. Honestly I would have loved to have gotten to know him, and I even risked my own life to stop his gem from being destroyed so long ago. But.... that isn't something that matters to him." This had Seraph just listening for a moment in time before she was giving a giggle and wrapping her arms around Risa's neck before she spoke, "Well I care. If you are Ebon's sister, then you are now my sister in law. Whether he likes it or not. Family is family, that will never change."

"Risa! We have company! And it doesn't look like good news. At all." Damian called out as he was bolting up the stairs and into the room which had the demoness looking out the window for a brief moment and time. Oh looked like some priests were coming to visit... definitely not a good thing at all. At least Damian and Ethan wouldn't feel the effects of the Holy Magic, considering they weren't infected by anything demonic. "You two get the hell out of here." Ethan spoke as he came upstairs with their little girl in his arms, a child that he was handing over to the two woman.

Seraph was slightly panicking although she was being hugged by the little girl who was breathing, "Don't be scared. We'll be okay." "Sera.... I probably won't get to see you again after this but know that.... I love you." Damian spoke as he was giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Ethan was hugging his wife tightly and telling her that he loved her, and the woman were ordered away from there. Yeah the whole place was about to go up in flames, but Damian and Ethan planned on causing some hell first with the damn priests.

Risa was tearing up a bit before she was grabbing ahold of Seraph and opening up a portal, before she was moving through it with Seraph and the little girl, keeping the two of them close. It wasn't long before they were actually dropping somewhere near where Ebon was at....well his general vicinity at that point in time. She was sure that he would sense the energy hopefully anyways. Seraph was sobbing when she finally realized what her brother had meant by he probably wouln't see her again.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2018, 01:23:45 am »
Ebon was upset, all he could think about was when Seraph told him that "You can go. I'm staying here." then teleported away from him.  He would never admit it, but he was very sensitive about that sort of thing.  He knew why his parents betrayed him and attempted to seal him, but it still hurt.  He loved them and they had tried to seal him away like a monster.  Loving someone and having them betray him again was his biggest fear.  After just getting out the person he loved more than anyone else had said something like that to him.  He couldn't help but have flashbacks to his parents.  As he thought about it he couldn't help but blow up another village.  "I don't understand... why... does everyone abandon and betray me... am I really that bad... Am I really that hatable...  then again I shouldn't be surprised, I am a child that not even his own parents could love" Ebon said to himself softly.

He looked down as hoard and demons and humans where building a huge palace for him out of the pieces of the mountain range he had destroyed.  "Hey make sure they can wire that place right!" He shouted.  The demons and humans nodded.  He was making sure they didn't get cold by providing them with heat, also making sure they didn't get tired by giving them energy.  Though before he knew it he could feel the power of two strong demons near by.  "Might as well try to recruit them to..." he said to himself.

Ebon then flew over to where he had felt the demon energy to find Seraph, Risa and the child.  "What the hell are you 3 doing here.... let me guess you have come to kill me or seal me?" Ebon asked.

CelestialFire

« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2018, 01:40:44 am »
Seraph was just holding onto the child at that point in time, who was crying as well when it finally dawned on her that she might not get to see her father again. While they were sitting on the ground, Risa was on her feet and just looking around... more than likely trying to figure out where they were at, although it wasn't long before Ebon seemed to be showing up. "Neither if you must know." Risa spoke after he asked his question as she was rubbing her chest where her mate mark was.... the one that she could feel burning. A sign that something was wrong with her mate but.... he had ordered her to stay away, and she was bound to listen. But it still annoyed her dearly, probably what had the tears in her eyes. "Mommy.... are Uncle Damian and Daddy going to join us?" the child questioned after a moment in time, although Risa didn't answer right away. She wasn't even sure what to say at that point in time, she just watched out of the corner of her eye as Seraph was getting to her feet with Kailey in her arms.
"You are an idiot. You misunderstood what I meant when I told you that you could go. I meant back to the apartment. You could have gone back to the apartment, but I was staying with my brother. You are overreacting to stuff, and yeah it did make it seem like you were obsessed with the games. You were upset because there wasn't a tv in the room. That is stupid to be upset over. I doubt that video games has been the last thing on the mind of Damian. He has been busy keeping the hunters from coming to my place in search of us." Seraph spoke after a moment in time as she was adjusting the child in her arms a little bit.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2018, 02:01:42 am »
"Yeah that is what mom and dad said, funny your begining to remind me of them" Ebon said to Risa.  Clearly not believing her.  Then when Seraph started to speak Ebon glared at her.  When she was done he finally decided to reply "What you don't get is that I am strong enough to protect you from them now, I don't need to take precautions.  I wanted them to come at us.  Then I could have taken them out and found out more about them.  Since your brother didn't want to fight them I decided to agree with him and just sit back and enjoy myself.  I know you don't trust in my strength or even trust me at this point.  You think I have to cower in fear before them! While inside that gem I was only able to use a small fraction of my power.  Now that I am out there is nothing to fear.  The fact is you didn't trust me, you thought I needed to cower and hide.  That high priest that was after us, I crushed him like an ant when I got out.  He was nothing before me, and here you are... you still don't believe in my power... still do not trust me... the only reason I was thinking about video games is because I knew I could and would protect you without a problem when the time came.  Though here you all are, just thinking it was because I just wanted to play games and not protect you...  I thought you were suppose to be my Queen and trust in me... know that I had your best interest at heart... I was even ready to give my life for you... though you still don't trust or believe in me... even if I did talk about video games... I thought you would have at least trusted me enough to know I would keep safe..."

CelestialFire

« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2018, 02:10:39 am »
Seraph just looked at him for a moment in time just listened to what he had to say before she spoke, "Don't pretend that you know me just because you were in my head, because you don't. I do believe in  your power, but I don't believe in how you use it! I don't like how you use it to terrorize those around you, or use it to get your way. You don't want what happened so long ago to happen again..... then you can't do that! The games had nothing to do it until you decided to throw a little fit just because there wasn't a damn TV in the room." With that she was actually turning away from a moment and was walking over to Risa speaking to her softly for a moment in time, stating that she was ready to go back. This had Risa looking at her for a moment before she spoke, "There is no going back. They told us to leave for a reason." She put her hand over where her mate mark had been, feeling it burn as it vanished away once and for all. An indication that her own mate was gone. That was a painful feeling especially for demons, and she was sure that Ebon knew that feeling....yet it was possible that he had never had a mate before. But now that he did.... he was sure that he could feel the emotional pain that Seraph felt when it struck her that Damian was gone, that he was dead.
"Go and hug him, even if he is being an asshole. At some point he will feel the pain that you feel." Risa spoke before she was turning and pushing Seraph towards the male for a moment in time, not caring if she was crying as well. Tears didn't mean that you were weak.... showing emotion was a sign of strength. With that the demoness was sitting down on the ground and just drawing Kailey close to her, holding the child as she cried.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2018, 02:26:24 am »
Ebon was frustrated and replied "Its not about that! What else was I suppose to think when you left me! You have no idea what it is like to have all of those you love turn on you! All I wanted was a TV, and I didn't want to leave you alone! I wanted you to rest on the bed! So I wanted other people to do it!  So that I could stay next to you!".  Though as he was yelling Seraph just walked over to Risa.  Ebon was hurt and felt betrayed.  When he heard them talk and realized her mark went away Ebon looked in the other direction with a frown on his face.  He was mad, mad as hell but he knew how much Seraph loved Damien.  So he slowly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around Seraph.  "We can argue about whether or not you love me later... for now just let it all out" Ebon said.

CelestialFire

« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2018, 02:31:55 am »
Seraph just hugged him and she did end up breaking down, not saying anything at all at that point in time. That was something that she could discuss later at that point in time, if it was something that was really important at that point in time. "See now why we came here. I brought your mate here because she needed you." Risa spoke after a moment in time from where she was sitting on the ground just hugging the little girl in her arms. "Mommy..... does that mean daddy won't get to meet the baby?" Kailey questioned after a moment in time, her voice soft which had Risa just stroking her hair before she answered, "No daddy won't get to meet the baby, so you'll have to help mommy as much as you can." Seraph just shook her head before she spoke, "I don't want to be outside, it is cold. We we aren't leaving your sister and niece here alone. You two should learn to get along... family is family. Family cannot be replaced."

JohnizBeast

« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2018, 02:53:20 am »
Ebon just held her close to him gently rubbing her back ash she cried into his chest.  He then listened to what Risa had to say "Well I didn't think she even wanted me let alone needed me....  I mean our parents where like that, they pretended to love me then they tried to seal me" Ebon replied.  He then listened to his niece and said  "I will look after you from now on... you will be safe".  Ebon nodded in agreement with Seraph and said "Well there is this big palace that will be ready a couple miles over here pretty soon.... we could live there for a while.  It will have working heat, and running electricity."

CelestialFire

« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2018, 03:05:17 am »
Risa just looked towards him before she spoke, "No they loved you.... more than you know. They just had a terrible way of showing it, I'll admit to that. But.... your actions. They were afraid for you, they were afraid for everybody else." With that she was getting to her feet once again and was taking her daughter's hand before she spoke, "Go on head with your uncle sweetheart." "But mommy... I want to stay with you...." Kailey cried but she was being pushed off towards Ebon and Seraph gently, Seraph drawing away from Ebon gently so that she could take pick up the child then she was looking off in the distance where it was implied that there was a palace.
"Look I am sorry, Ebon. I do care, and you may not appreciate me hiding away your gem when I had, but if I hadn't.... you would have never met Seraph. You would have never found true love. And it is true. I remember seeing you with a number of other woman but you never once looked at them as you do her." Risa spoke after a moment in time before she was walking off a little ways to stand at the edge of the cliff that they were nearby just looking at the scenery.
Seraph looked at Ebon before she spoke, "You should talk to her. You should get to know her, and give her a chance to get to know you." With that she was looking at the sobbing child in her arms.

JohnizBeast

« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2018, 03:36:53 am »
"You don't seal someone away and put them into a state where they can be killed so easily when you love them.  I cannot believe my parents loved me, ever" Ebon said.  He then listened to and watched Risa and his niece he then heard her talk about making he go with him.  Ebon then put up a strong barrier so that no one would be able to enter.  it was large enough to cover all of them.  "Your right, when I first got into the gem I would have died I was very vulnerable.  Though you could have just set me free, and yes I look at her differently.  She is suppose to be my queen." Ebon replied.

Once Seraph suggested he talk to his sister he nodded "Yeah we will get to know each other better.  Though we should head back to the palace.  It is cold out here.  Those workers have been using demonic magic and they even got some engineers to help out.  Put them under a trance.  The Palace should be ready by now" Ebon told them.  He then used his magic to lift them up and fly them over to the palace.  "Teleportation is convenient but flying is nice sometimes.  I know the palace is a little old fashion but I love it... we reconstructed Everest with the palace inside of it." Ebon said.

Image of Palace: http://allswalls.com/images/fortress-in-the-snowy-mountains-wallpaper-1.jpg