-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The butler.  (Read 1480 times)

hiii95

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Looking to rp.
Re: The butler.
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2018, 11:48:43 am »
"As you wish Angelina, and yes your brother left a little less then an hour ago. Will you be needing anything else?" He asked as he moved and stood right in from of her and looked down into her lovely eyes.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2018, 11:54:31 am »
She atared up at him, heart racing. "I...I think i will be fine" she said. Imagea of last night played over and over.
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2018, 09:57:39 am »
"Are you sure Angelica, after all you know I live to please." He said with a soft smile as he moved just a little closer to her.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2018, 11:52:30 am »
She was breathing heavily now as he backed her against the wall, the thin fabric of he robe as the only thing btween him and her supple skin. She stared at his manly lips and his hands as images of last night replayed in her head.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2018, 10:20:22 am »
"Are you sure there is nothing else you need?* He asked with a very small grin as he watched her breath heavily and look up at him. He knew what she wanted but he was still debating if he should wait this morning or not.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2018, 01:39:37 pm »
She was flushed. "Perhaps...um...i think a warm bath...as i eat my breakfast " she said. She would need to wash her body. The evidence of last night still shown on her thighs.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2018, 01:43:17 am »
"As you wish." He said and finally stepped back from her and went to the bathroom started to make her a warm bath as she requested. He made sure to put some bath oils in to help keep her skin silky smooth.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2018, 01:52:44 am »
She let out a deep breath as he went to draw her bath. He made her heart race! Did Charles know that only her thin nightgown stood between him and supple nude form? The thought of his hands on her again made her blush.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2018, 10:08:43 am »
He made sure the water was just right before finishing with her bath and grabbing a towel for him to warm up. "Your bath is ready." He said once her entered her room again and gave a soft bow.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2018, 11:34:58 am »
She nodded and thanked him, headimg to the washroom. She closed the door, though it didn't latch, before dropping her robe and slipped in.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2018, 11:44:11 am »
He went off and warmed the towel for her and returned shortly after. He saw the door wasn't latched and pushed on it a little so it was slightly stacked and he could see in.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2018, 12:52:39 pm »
She was gently washing her body. With a slight blush, she put the washcloth between her legs to wash her sensitive parts, unaware of her audience.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2018, 02:33:25 pm »
He smiled as he watched her seeing her blush as she rubbed between her legs, as she did she couldn't help but think of last night and all the things he seemed to do to her body.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2018, 04:22:26 pm »
She brushed her little bud, still quite sensitive from before and a tiny moan escaped. It was then she turned her head. "Ch...charles" she said surprised, face still flushed.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2018, 05:21:53 pm »
He could tell he was caught and softly pushed open the door more and presented the towel." I thought you would want a warm one for when you are done with your bath."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2018, 06:12:39 pm »
She flushed more. "Um...th...thank you" she said as she dipped low in the water to cover herself.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2018, 07:51:42 pm »
He walked in and set the towel on the counter by the sink and said," If I may be so bold you are cleaning yourself wrong."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2018, 11:26:46 pm »
She gazed at him in anticipation. "Wh..what?" she asked The thought of position was scandalous enough. Was he...?

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2018, 11:48:20 pm »
He had his back to her and took off his tail coat and folded it nicely and set it onto the counter. He then rolled up his sleeves and finally took off his gloves before walking over beside the tub and kneeling." Consider me old fashioned but hand cleaning is the best." He said before one of his hands dives into the water and she almost instantly feel him stuff two of his fingers into her pussy, as his thumb rubs her clit.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2018, 12:06:24 am »
She suddenly gasped and leaned fully back against the tub as he touched her overly sensitive sex. "Mmmmm" she moaned andnshe leaned back. Hisbreward was her lovely breasts rising from the wayer, nipples hard.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2018, 12:10:20 am »
He continued to finger her pussy and tease her clit with his thumb as his other hand moved in and started to grope and squeeze her breasts. Once again he seemed to prove that he knew every last inch of her as he hit all the right places.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2018, 12:17:34 am »
She moaned and bit her lip as he played her like fine instrument. Her head leaned back to find his torso, exposing her pale, slender throat to him. Her body was again like a piece of clay for him to mold.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2018, 12:43:04 am »
He smiled a little as he worked her body like she had never felt and could do things to her with such ease. He felt her move and had her head up against his chest being what he gets for leaning over the tub so much." I think I might as well teach you some other things while I am at it." He said and pulled his hands away from her body before grabbing her head and pulling her so the back of her head was resting on the edge of the tub behind her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2018, 12:48:00 am »
She let out a small moan of dissatisfaction as je stopped and soon gasped as he pulled her head back against the tub. "What...what are you doing?"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2018, 12:53:36 am »
He smirked a little bit hearing her and saying,"I am telling you to open your mouth." He said before undoing his pants over her and having his big hard cock flop out onto her face. She could feel the heat against her skin and his manly scent, something girls aren't supposed to like but something in the back of her mind likes it.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2018, 01:05:37 am »
She gasped. Had it really been so large? She wanted to say no, she wasn't ready. But something...his voice? His smell? It was like something was weaving a spell of obedience. Yet she did not fear it and actually obeyed him.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2018, 01:08:39 am »
"Good girl." He said with a smile as she opened her mouth for him he then quickly started to stuff he cock roughly into her mouth and down her throat. He started to roughly thrust in and out of her throat going deeper and deeper with each thrust, as he moved his hand and went back to fingering her. This time he used three fingers as he rubbed her clit.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2018, 01:16:22 am »
She gasped again and gagged a bit as he roughly fucked her pretty little mouth. She was distracted from it however as he fingered and teased her, moans vibrating against his cock.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2018, 01:22:02 am »
"Don't worry you will learn, I'll make sure of that." He said fucking her mouth deeper with each thrust enjoying her moaning around his cock, as he continued to tease and finger her sensitive pussy.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2018, 01:32:30 am »
She continued to gag and moan as he fucked her mouth. He was very skilled. She was so close already. Her eyes looked up at him.nwhat was he doing to her?