-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: True Love's Kiss | Ethic  (Read 487 times)

A l e x

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Girlcock!
True Love's Kiss | Ethic
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:49:07 am »
Alice had had everything and she worked to get there. As a halfblood in the House of snakes, it hadn't been easy. Still, she had been the Slytherin queen bee and commanded the respect, or at least the fear of her peers.

She had the tools to rule her little kingdom too. A powerful witch, she waa beautiful too. Tall and athletic with captivating violet eyes she commanded the attention of any room she entered. And with the curves to match, she was either the envy or desire of nearly all of her classmates. Unfortunately there was one more tool that she hadn't originally wanted...

Earlier that year, Alice had been cursed by a classmate. And with no known cure her pretty little pink pussy had been replaced with a big thick cock. News had spread fast and knowledge of her prodigious endowment was now common among the student body at Hogwarts. It had been the biggest news for a while, Alice finally dethroned. And after narrowly avoiding expulsion for an alleged rape she things were finally beginning to settle.

She was no longer the top dog in Slytherin but she still inspired enough fear to generally be left alone. Of course there were always those who couldn't resist interfering. Sean was one such individual. The Asian Hufflepuff was known for being an avid learner and exceptionally intelligent. And an owl from him claiming he could lift her curse was probably the only one she would even consider.

It had been nearly two weeks since his owl. She had wondered if it might be some sort of trick. Or perhaps he really didnt think he could fix things? Either way her hopes weren't especially high. Still, she eventually replied.

Black Lake, Friday afternoon.
Alice

It had been short and direct. Now she just had to wait and see if he was still interested in trying to help her. After classes were finished for the day, the gorgeous brunette made her way out into the grounds. Still in uniform, her pleated skirt showed off her long muscular legs nicely as she strode confidently across the grounds to the water's edge.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Find me on Xbox and we'll play Halo!
Re: True Love's Kiss | Ethic
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:18:46 am »
The last few years had been a whirlwind, between the Wizarding War and all the other madness that happens every year.  And to begin their final year, the Slytherin Head Girl had been cursed with a monstrous dick that practically guaranteed she would become a social pariah. It was shocking for many of the students, and Sean felt especially bad for her. Like most Hufflepuffs, he would never wish something like that on anyone, or even consider cursing someone period. So, Sean took it upon himself to find a way to reverse the Slytherin's curse. It had taken months of experimentation, but he had reached a breakthrough.

After performing several tests on animal subjects using a similar curse, one success was all he needed to try and help Alice. With an experimental spell ready, he sent his Owl, Norry, to deliver a message to the cursed girl. Thankfully she responded, albeit two weeks later, agreeing to meet him after classes had finished, and he prepared his findings.

It was finally Friday afternoon, and Sean had dressed casually for a trip to the lake bringing a satchel containing written results and the experimental spell. His tie was loosened and the first two buttons of his shirt were undone since it was a warm day out. He took his time, but reached the docks before Alice, not minding that he was early. The sun was warm on his exposed skin, making him feel quite comfortable, despite the circumstances. It wasn't much longer before he saw Alice along the water's edge and he waved to her. He met her half way, closing the gap between them and smiled.

"Hey Alice. How are you today?" He greeted her, wanting to make her feel welcome.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:42:33 am »
She wondered if Sean really could cure her. The curse wasn't anything the staff had been able to crack so she wondered how Sean had been able to recreate it. Really she'd given up hope of things ever truly going back to normal. But in the end her it had been enough to give it and him a shot.

"Alright, you?" She wasn't really listening for an answer though as she spoke up again. "So how does this work?" Alice asked curiously, eager to test out Sean's solution. It was probably kind of rude of her but she hadn't experienced much kindness herself lately and wanted this all over with.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 03:19:37 pm by A l e x »

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:57:32 am »
Sean grinned. "Honestly, I'm kind of excited. If I can reverse your curse, it'll be my greatest academic achievement." He said with eagerness. "Well, I should make a note, I can't guarantee this will work. I've only just hit a breakthrough that gives me hope. This just a test. So if it does work, then I chant the incantation, followed by the correct wand movement, and you'll be back to being a normal girl." He set his satchel on the ground and retrieved the notes. He cleared his throat. "Although, if you don't mind, I would...uh...would like to see it, if it isn't too embarrassing. I'm curious, and it may help to see what I'm working with if this doesn't fix it." He blushed a bit and coughed.

"If you'd rather not, I can just perform the spell and we'll see what happens." He read over his notes to make sure he had all the variables correct, split between confidence and uncertainty.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 04:35:18 pm »
It would indeed be quite an achievement. None of the professors at Hogwarts had been able to do anything about the newest member of this student's body. She knew there were no guarantees but unfortunately she had gotten her hopes up a bit.

Alice nodded as Sean explained what he was going to try to do. Simple enough, just a spell. Others had tried several but perhaps this one would be different. His request was different too. The professors hadn't cared to see it, but that may have been more out of professionalism. She was definitely reluctant, biting her bottom lip in a way way that could only incite lust. But eventually she relented. "Not here," she finally replied before leading the way back towards the castle and eventually a deserted classroom.

Once there she slowly raised her skirt, revealing her monstrous cock. Even completely soft she was easily larger than most men were hard. It strained against the lacy fabric of her obscenely stretched panties before she dropped those and out flopped her gigantic meaty girlcock. It and her large balls hung heavily between her toned muscular legs as she looked at Sean uncertainly.

Standing there with her skirt lifted and her panties around her ankles she felt ridiculous as Sean inspected her.

Eventually he attempted his spell. Unfortunately it did nothing in the way of returning her to her precurse self. Instead she grew hard and after a few short moments she was rock hard. Twelve thick being inches pointed out defiantly at Sean as a bead of silvery precum dripped off the massive uncut head.

Her heart sank, the spell had failed and and her hopes were dashed once more. Her erection didn't go unnoticed, and she blushed deeply as she dropped her skirt. Unfortunately the big fat head and the first couple of inches still stuck out past the hem.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 06:52:13 pm »
Sean nodded, understanding why she wouldn't want to expose herself in the open, and followed her back to the castle and to the empty room. Once there, he double checked the last page of his notes, this page being copied from a book in the restricted section, before attempting the spell.

And then she revealed the Civil War cannon she had been hiding, somehow, in her panties. It had surprised him quite a bit, not that she had one but that it was so large compared to most men including himself. He gave a look of envy before refocusing his attention to the matter at hand. He withdrew his wand, Hornbeam with a Dragon Heartstring core, and even it seemed small by comparison.

"Et Rursus Mulier." He spoke, flicking his wand and firing a blue bolt towards her flaccid penis, though to no avail. Still it was there, and now it seemed the stimulation had caused the opposite effect and made her erect, a problem all men knew too well. "I'm sorry, Alice, I thought that would work. I suppose I need to perform more tests before I figure out how exactly to recreate my results." He apologized with a sigh. And then he looked at the beast beneath the skirt, and he looked at Alice's embarrassed face, and he knew he had to help her. She had been ridiculed enough already.

But he couldn't bring himself to it. It was one thing to help a fellow student, but it was another thing entirely to fix a problem like this. He barely knew Alice and even he wouldn't be comfortable with it if he were in Alice's situation. Anonymous sex just wasn't on his priority list. But he had to do something about the problem between them.

"I...uh... I have some athletic tape in my satchel, if that might help you contain...it." He said with uncertainty, not sure if it was possible to strap down something that large. "I'm not sure how to help here, exactly. Pleasure magicks are out of my area of expertise." He scratched his head, still baffled by the nature of the curse.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:15:36 am by EthicalCrab »
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 09:20:22 am »
It wasn't the first time Alice had become erect in front of a classmate. Still, it was always embarrassing and this was no different. His words didnt make it any better either. Nodding, she understood though. He needed time to work on his spells and she needed time to work out her nut.

"No, it's fine," she replied. "Just uh... just let me know when you think you've got it figured out," she added as she waited for Sean to exit the room.

Once she was alone, Alice shed her skirt and panties entirely. Standing there in the empty classroom she couldn't help but feel as if someone were watching her. A quick look around told her she was alone though and she was too horny to give it much more thought.

Her thick meaty cock stuck out proudly as she wrapped one dainty hand around her monstrous member, her hand couldn't even completely encompass her full girth. Leaning back against one of the desks she began to stroke herself. Her hand began to pick up speed as she got into a rhythm and soon her small moans of pleasure joined the sound of her hand sliding up and down her huge girlcock.

Before long she felt that familiar tingling in her big heavy balls and a few moments later she went off like the cannon Sean had imagined. Long ropes of hot sticky spunk exploded from the tip of her cock painting the floor in front of her a pearly white. As usual it was a huge load and she sighed contentedly as she milked out the last few dollops of cum, shaking her cock to free the last couple drops.

Pulling her panties back up and slipping into her skirt once more, Alice smoothed her sweater before opening the door and slipping into the corridor once more.

It had been a couple days with no word from Sean. She had entertained the idea that he might actually figure it out but nothing had come up yet. Honestly she had resigned herself to keeping her penis. If she was perfectly honest, it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately willing partners were rare and she was forced to make due with her hand.

But eventually she did get another owl. And later that evening she made her way to the library to meet Sean.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:24:16 am by A l e x »

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 10:33:56 am »
He nodded to her, opting not say anything as he left, closing the door behind him. But curiousity got the better of him and he found a hole in the wall opposite of Alice where he watched her. He wanted to know if it functioned like a regular dick or if it was different somehow. She shed her lower garments and held the monster, the fact that it was too big for her hands making him envious once more. How he wished he was that endowed...

What was he thinking? He was jealous of a girl with an enormous dick, of whom he was now watching masturbate. Even he knew he was some kind of pervert if he wasn't walking away. And then she started to moan, and Sean thought it was the cutest thing he'd ever heard. And then a torrent of cum burst forth, splattering audibly on the floor. It was insanity, what he had witnessed. He watched a girl...jerk off. Something only possible in the wizarding world. He was still staring at the puddle on the ground when Alice redressed and left the evidence on the ground, which Sean knew would be a problem if anyone found it.

Once Alice left, he returned to the room and commanded an enchanted mop to clean the mess, hoping to save her rear if the wrong person were to come in next.

That night the events of the day replayed in his dreams as his subconscious tried to process the information. And the scene replayed again and again until morning. He spent the next few days trying not to think about Alice, paying no attention to his classes while he tried to think about other things. And he couldn't, he had to see her again to get her out of his head. So he sent Norry to deliver a message to meet him in the library.

This time, Alice got there before he did, so he took a seat beside her and smiled. "Hey, good to see you again Alice." He greeted. "I know you probably want some good news, but I thought we could get to know each other some. I mean, I don't even know the first thing about you."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:42:30 am by EthicalCrab »
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 12:31:01 am »
In all reality, the professors had done their best to forget that Alice even had a penis. Anyone discovering her spent load would have likely simply vanished it. Alice herself wasn't too concerned, and the staff was far more concerned with what might happen if she used her cock on another student. It was probably something Sean should have considered himself.

She wasn't sure what to make of the Hufflepuff. He was a smart guy and honestly super nice. No one else had really offered their help. The professors had tried and failed but theirs had been only a cursory attempt. Using experimental magic on a student wasn't an option for them.

"You too," Alice replied honestly. She would have preferred some good news but this was still better than nothing. At the very least it was nice to know she wasn't completely alone in all of this. Still, it was true, they didn't know each other very well. "Well, what would you like to know?"

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 07:15:25 am »
There were so many things he wanted to ask her, mostly about how she got to this point, but he didn't want to come off so strong. Normal questions, he would ask her normal questions. That was the hard part, though, being a not very social person he wasn't sure what to ask. He thought about what he wanted to know, pausing for a moment before coming up with a question.

"What's your favorite class?" He knew it wasn't the most interesting topic, but education was important to him and he hoped their conversations would lead to what was important to her. But of course, he'd actually have to try and connect with her to do that. He was a Hufflepuff, he was friendly, worked hard to achieve, and didn't gloat about his accomplishments. And she was a Slytherin, which probably meant she was arrogant and pompous in some regard, but he wanted her to prove him wrong. He could simply stop trying to help her and rationalize that she probably deserved what she got. But he was better than that! He was above the rumors and above judging her so quickly, and he wanted to make a real friend before the end of his final year.

"Do you enjoy reading, or have a favorite wizard or witch author?" Another intellectual question, but one more relatable to more people. "What do you usually do in your free time?" He gave her time to answer each question, but figured she might want to ask a few questions about him, and gave her the opportunity to do so if she wished. He was a sort of odd guy and that was a good source for questions.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2018, 06:53:21 pm »
Her favorite class? It wasn't very original. She'd honestly expected something about her penis but in true Hufflepuff form he asked something safe and friendly. "Charms, probably," Alice shrugged. She was good at it and it was useful. It really applied to just about everything. "It's just neat to see how everything seems to the back into it," she explained.

Alice was indeed arrogant. While her curse had certainly humbled her, it had also given her something else to gloat about. She was hung like a hippogriff and everyone knew it. And while she desperately wanted to be rid of it, a part of her actually liked having it, not that she'd admit it.

"Does Rita Skeeter count?" The gorgeous Slytherin laughed, her brilliant violet eyes sparkling. "I actually sort of hate her, it's definitely a guilty pleasure," she said, flashing him a dazzling smile. It was funny, she'd always thought Sean was sort of weird but it was really easy to talk to him. He was a genuinely good guy and opening up was surprisingly easy.

It wasn't a big secret, most people believed that Alice deserved exactly what she'd gotten. She'd been horrible to the girl who'd cursed her as well as a pretty large portion of the rest of the student body. Still, the entire ordeal had shown her that being a huge bitch might turn you into a giant dick.

"I guess lately I've been studying a lot," she blushed lightly, the pink flush lighting up her perfect pale features. A great majority of her friends had drifted away as her situation had changed. "Uh what about you, what sort of things do you like to do?" She asked, genuinely curious.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 06:13:14 am »
Sean nodded in agreement, finding charms were a good general field of magic, though preferring potions for their healing potential. "I...suppose. Even though she's a bit of a cunt in terms of her methods and her writing, she's still an author. Though, I do dislike her as well." He replied, not very fond of a woman he thought so shallow and crass. But everyone had their guilty pleasure, everyone but Sean, seeing as he had no shame in anything he liked. And then she mentioned something that made his face light up. She enjoyed studying! Wonderful, something they could do together that they enjoyed.

"Well, I enjoy studying too. I like to keep my mind sharp. And when I'm not studying, I like to do something outside, enjoy nature. During the warmer months I go for a swim in the Black Lake." He knew the risk of swimming in the Lake, but the danger was somewhat exciting. He looked around and back to her with a smile. "Hey, do you want to get a drink at Hogsmeade? I'm buying." He offered.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:16:03 am by EthicalCrab »
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2018, 01:19:54 pm »
She didn't enjoy studying, she'd just been doing a lot of it lately. With so many of her old friends more or less abandoning her, there wasn't a whole lot else for her to do beyond wander around the castle or maybe the grounds too. She had found several choice secret passageways though. Perhaps they'd end up bonding over exploring the grounds?

Unfortunately for Alice, swimming was a little more difficult. With the addition of her newest appendage, bathing suits didn't quite fit so well anymore. Obviously her condition wasn't exactly a secret but she didn't feel the need to show off what would be a truly massive bulge.

Hogsmeade weekends were another casualty of her lack of a social life. Without anyone to go with she didn't really even keep track of when they were. "Oh, uh yeah, sure," she smiled at the Hufflepuff. It had been a long time since anyone had shown her this sort of kindness and consideration. It felt good to have someone she was beginning to consider an actual friend.

A short while later the two were taking a leisurely stroll down the road to the all wizarding village. Silence fell over the pair. But it wasn't awkward, just comfortable. The weather was nice and the company was pleasant, Alice hadn't been happier since before she'd been cursed. And it was all thanks to a Hufflepuff...

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 07:39:24 am »
For Sean, Hogsmeade was sanctuary, a place to get away from the stresses of Hogwarts and just relax with alike people in a place where wizards and witches belonged. But he always felt alone on his visits, especially in a crowd he was alone. But being with Alice, he felt like he wasn't alone anymore, like he'd found a friend. Sure, the other Hufflepuffs were nice and friendly, but he couldn't call any of them a friend, not when he felt so different from everyone else. Just...not around this Slytherin, around her he was happy.

They didn't talk, they just walked down the cobblestone road, the sun warming their skin. "You know, a Hufflepuff established this little town over a thousand years ago. Hengist of Woodcroft, who was fleeing persecution from muggles." Sean said, finally breaking the silence with an awkward little fun fact. He wasn't sure where he was expecting her to go from there, but he figured he would try to have a normal conversation like normal person, which he was far from.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 04:34:54 pm »
Sean's attempt at conversation was... well he'd made the attempt. Alice didn't want to talk about ancient history or anything else vaguely related to school during the weekend. She couldn't really blame him, he seemed to be sort of bookish and honestly a little socially awkward.

Smiling to herself, her expression was as radiant as always and colored by a hint of amusement as they entered Hogsmeade. Her maroon sweater and skirt and leggings combination fit the fall weather well, she looked cute, unfortunately the cool breeze prompted a change of subject and direction. "Lets get a butterbeer," she suggested as she ducked into the Three Broomsticks.

Grabbing a table she quickly slid into a booth, effectively hiding her growing erection. Sighing she waited for Sean to return with the drinks and for her raging hard on to subside unfortunately as Sean sat down opposite her, her cock only seemed to get harder. Escaping the scrap of lace that passed as underwear and tenting her skirt Alice's massive meaty girlcock was now pressing against the bottom of the table.

"So who's your favorite quidditch team?" Alice asked as she focused on quidditch statistics in an attempt to distract herself.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:02:26 pm by A l e x »

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 09:11:09 am »
"Sure." Sean replied with a smile, understanding his interests were much different from the average student. Except, of course, for Butterbeer. And so he followed her into the Broomsticks and went to the get them each a Butterbeer while Alice got them a table. He returned with a mug in each hand, sitting opposite of her and oblivious to the concealed weapon so close to him. At the mention of Quidditch, he had to stop and think about that for a moment. After a sip of his drink, he came to a conclusion.

"Puddlemere. I'm a stickler for classics. Besides, there's no Korean team so Mom wins, I root for England, heh." He replied, taking another sip of his drink. He took the time to really look at Alice, take notice of her features. Her luscious dark brown hair, brilliant violet eyes, smooth creamy skin, and beautiful smile. She was absolutely, drop-dead, stunningly gorgeous, and at the same time he was the only one was willing to be civil, no, a human being, and talk  with her like she was a regular person. She hadn't shown any hostility, or superiority, or anything that might indicate she was the same girl he'd heard had been the bitch queen of Slytherin, so where was this girl the entire time? Perhaps her curse was more of a blessing, a lesson in humility.

"What about you? What's your favorite team?" He asked.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 05:21:55 pm »
Alice's listened as Sean spoke, really trying to focus on him rather than her cock unfortunately it wasn't doing anything to make her raging erection subside.

She really was gorgeous and she really had been a bitch. Alice could be cruel and people had tolerated it because she was the queen bee. But now she's fallen from grace and alienated so many. Sean hadn't crossed her path too many times so he didn't know just how mean and horrible she could be. But the curse and its aftermath had indeed taught her some humility.

Suddenly she realized that he'd asked her a question. She paused for a moment. Sean might have been her first real friend ever and she wanted to be honest with him. "Uh, I don't actually have one," she admitted with a blush. "I'm rock hard right now and trying to think about statistics and wrinkly old men," she laughed, her usually pale cheeks colored a bright pink as she admitted the truth. Flexing her cock, it thumped heavily against the bottom of the table.

With the awkwardness out of the way, Alice was eventually able to relax. And luckily her hard on did eventually go away. The time moved quickly as they talked and laughed. She told him about her childhood. It had been relatively average bit she'd always been exceptionally pretty. And she'd learned early on she could use it to her advantage. Everything had snowballed from there until she'd been cursed. And eventually it was time to head back to the castle.

The walk was quiet once more and the two stopped in the entrance hall where Sean would split off towards the Hufflepuff common room near the kitchens and she would head down to the Slytherin dungeons. "I um... I had a lot of fun today, Sean. Thanks for hanging out with me," she smiled, blushing yet again.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 04:02:07 am »
Sean's eyes widened in surprise as she so candidly explained the situation, followed by a confirming 'whump' from under the table. "That's, uh...well I've been there before. Not as bad as yours must get, but mine are still bad." He replied with a chuckle. "I usually just imagine my parents fucking and mine go away pretty quick." They talked and laughed, shared their stories and Sean told her of his mud-blood status, risking the dread Slytherin superiority. Too soon, it was time to head back to Hogwarts. The journey back was quiet and they found themselves in the empty entrance hall.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed our time out." He smiled back at her. She was so pretty in this lighting, all her features accentuated. And her lips were so...kissable. Without another thought, he leaned in and gave her a brief kiss. It was over quick, and Sean was left with the realization that they barely knew one another, and he had just kissed her. It was embarrassing to say the least and he struggled to find words. "I'll...I'll see you next time, Alice." With that, he departed, waving goodbye as he hurried back to Hufflepuff common room.

It was at least a week before he had Nori send another letter to Alice, inviting her to the classroom they first tried to fix her in. He waited, sitting on a table for Alice to arrive.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:10:00 am by EthicalCrab »
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 12:06:26 am »
Alice herself wasn't a pureblood either and she'd explained as much. The Slytherin's own feelings had once been in line with the purists. But when a muggleborn had cursed Alice and the most powerful pureblood she knew had been unable to fix things, her opinion had changed. Her mother was a pureblood and she had been well connected. So growing up, plenty of her peers had overlooked her less than pure blood status. Of course if they believed themselves too polite to cite her curse, her blood status now made an excellent excuse to cut ties.

Back at the castle, the gorgeous violet eyed girl was actually happy for the first time in months. She felt as if she's made a real friend and was left speechless as Sean kissed her. It was over so quickly and he was walking away before she'd really regained her senses. One hand touched her lips as they tingled and he disappeared around the corner.

The next week dragged and Alice was filled with not only lots of thick gooey cum but also several conflicting emotions. She couldn't even decide if she was pleased with the development. It certainly complicated things. Sean was her friend, probably her best friend. Did she want to risk the only person whi seemed willing to talk to her? On the other hand they hadn't spoken at all since the kiss. What did that mean? And on top of all that she couldn't decide if she liked Sean that way. She was definitely in lust though, her libido had been in overdrive. The Hogwarts house elves had been doing double time to take care of the cummy bedsheets she left on a nightly basis. And Sean seemed to star in her fantasies more often than not. It was all confusing.

When she'd finally come to the conclusion that Sean couldn't possibly be interested in her she got another letter. At first she planned to ignore his request to meet. How could he kiss her, then not talk to her for a week and expect her to show up when he called for her? If course her curiosity combined with the lack of anything else to do overcame her pride and there she was back in that same classroom.

Throwing the door open the statuesque beauty stormed into the room. "What do you want?" She asked, her tone clearly unhappy as she stopped in front of him. She was angry and hurt. A bad combination when it came to any girl. But Alice wasn't just any girl. She was a powerful witch, but not only that. She was hung like a horse and not afraid of using it. And right now she was seriously considering bending Sean over if he didn't have a good explanation.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:13:54 am by A l e x »

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 02:31:28 am »
Sean had spent the week contemplating, trying to understand. How did he feel about Alice? Was it just the moment or did he really find himself attracted to her? Was it smart to try and pursue a romantic relationship with his first actual friend? Was he attracted to her because she was his first friend? It had kept him up most nights just thinking about how he was going to talk to Alice now that there was this awkward tension, which only got worse with each passing day. And after a few days, he knew the best time to confront the issue was as soon as he could, even though he didn't have an answer for himself yet. And now a seriously pissed off, big-dicked, witch was standing in front of him, mad as thunder and rightfully so.

"I..I'm sorry, Alice. Sorry for kissing you and then avoiding you for a week." He started, sighing and standing up. "I've been trying to think of something, anything I could say to make this situation better, but the damage is done, and I want to make it up to you. I...I-I really like you, Alice, I like you a lot, and I don't want to ruin our friendship. So, if there is anything I could do to make up for this, please, tell me." He looked her in the eyes as he apologized, hoping to convey his regret before someone with so much physical and magical power.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 05:36:25 pm »
Stopping in front of him she waited impatiently for a reply. She listened carefully as he spoke, carefully dissecting his meaning. And then she slapped him, hard. "That's for being cowardly little prick," she hissed angrily. Another slap was on the way if he didn't manage to calm her. And it might not be with her hand, but with her hammer of a cock.

After giving him a moment to recover, she herself spoke up. "Do you regret kissing me? Alice began, pausing. "Or kissing me and not talking to me?" The Slytherin girl asked, the distinction here was important.

"You need to be honest with me, Sean," she said simply. He certainly seemed apologetic but just being sorry wasn't necessarily enough. Perhaps it was her own lack of options or maybe she was growing sentimental? Either way she was giving him another chance, and with her first chances were rare, let alone second ones.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 10:05:42 pm »
Sean recoiled a bit from the slap, holding his hand to the stinging flesh. "I deserved that." He admitted, rubbing the growing red spot. This was his doing and he needed to face it like a man. He looked Alice in the eyes and thought of his words very, very carefully. "Alice, I regret avoiding you, but I would gladly kiss you again. I tried to convince myself not, I tried to think of every reason why I shouldn't, but Alice you are special to me. I think we have a connection, but I'm scared that it's one sided. And by trying to tell myself you didn't want me, it seems I hurt you bad, and that's what I regret." Sean said with a calm, but stern expression. It felt good to explain his feelings, to bare himself for once, even if it would bite him in the ass later.

"I don't know how you feel about us, Alice, but I want to be with you. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me feel like I'm not alone here, you know? And I hate that I've made you so upset." He wasn't sure what to do next, hug her or prepare for another slap, so he simply stood and waited for a reaction, hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2018, 07:46:36 pm »
Without even realizing it, her expression softened. And almost without thinking, she knew she had already forgiven him. Part of her felt foolish but it was overshadowed by the part that was relieved that he shared the feelings she didn't even know she had.

It wasn't a hug or another slap, it was another kiss. Leaning, Alice's lips found his and lingered before breaking it off once more. The Kiss had been somewhere just past chaste bit she didn't feel the need to rush things or get too far ahead of themselves. "I like you too," Alice replied quietly, her brilliant violet eyes downcast as she spoke.

For nearly a week, Alice had contemplated just how she felt. But only now after hearing Sean speak did she truly realize. She like Sean too, and not just as a friend. There was indeed something there and only there would tell them just what. There would be plenty of other big fat bulging bumps along the way but they'd made it over the first hurdle, sort of.

It was news for a few days but people quickly moved on. Few truly cared about the former top bitch of Slytherin dating the quiet Hufflepuff. And before long it wasnt even news at all. A couple of weeks of hand holding and the occasional make out session had prompted plenty of trips to the ladies room to relief herself and left her with blue balls other times.

It was a conversation they were going to need to have but Alice was scared. She'd carefully kept conversations away from both her condition and sex in general but she was so horny almost all the time. And one evening she couldn't help herself. They two had planned to meet in the same empty classroom that had become a favorite haunt of theirs for some studying. Being with Sean had certainly helped her grades. But just then she couldn't focus on school work.

Her cock pulsed against the underside of the table and she just couldn't help herself. Sean wasn't due for another half hour so she decided to try and be quick. Sitting back in her chair, her cock sprung up free from the table and her hand quickly found itself wrapped around the thick root of her monstrous cock.

Closing her eyes, she gently bit her lip as she lost herself to the pleasure. The only sounds that filled the room were her own small noises of satisfaction and eventually the creak of the door as someone else entered. Of course Alice was too far gone to notice as she began to shoot rope after rope of thick cream cum, her pearly white spunk painting the floor in front of her.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 08:21:52 pm »
Things went better than Sean could have expected. He bore his heart and it seemed to curb her anger. So he gratefully embraced her kiss, memorising the way her lips felt against his, and it would be a moment he would never forget. His first real kiss, with his first real girlfriend. And when it was over, Sean was left wanting more. He wanted the moment to last forever, the moment of bliss and true happiness he'd never felt before.

Sean received his fair share of the jeering and insults from the other students for dating Alice, hearing things like Bummer, Pansy, Pillow-biter, Faggy, and other more cruel words that he simply brushed off. He didn't care that his girlfriend had a humongous cock, she was an amazing woman inside and deserved love just like anyone else. Of course, it was irritating to say the least to have to hear it so often. However, in time, people seemed to calm down a bit and reduce it to just a weekly reminder that they looked down on him. Which was fine, he was smart enough to make through his schooling and try to develop the spell on the side, and that was enough for him.

But of course, he was happiest when he was with Alice. The two had been sneaking off to their usual spot and he had been sort of tutoring her, which was a win-win for him because they got to spend time with each other and Sean got to help a student learn which he loved to do.

But today he found himself having finished his tasks a bit early, having about a half hour before he was going to meet Alice and he decided to show up early and study a book of curses from the Restricted Section. Of course, that did not end up happening, for when he opened the door he was treated to the sight of his beautiful girlfriend wanking off in the empty classroom. She didn't seem to notice him, or at least care, that he had entered and only moments later had she burst and spewed cum forth onto both Sean and the floor, making him blush a bit.

"Tergeo." He said, casting the spell on himself, "Scourgify." And then on the cum spot on the floor. He smiled to Alice, as if he hadn't just been a target of a vicious orgasm, and greeted her with a brief kiss, despite her exposure. "Feeling a bit pent up?" He teased with a mischievous grin, despite the fact that he was still blushing. Sean did feel bad for her, though. He knew it was bad whenever he got horny, but for her it must have been a thousand times worse. The constant hell she must have been living in.

"Alice, I know you probably haven't had much...attention, since you were cursed. I, uh...I want to help you out a bit, you know? I know how it feels, believe me, and I'm your boyfriend, that's what we do, right?" Sean offered, as he placed his hand on her shoulder and looked into her gorgeous violet eyes.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2018, 09:06:55 pm »
Life was good. At least as good as it had been since the curse. People would always run their mouths but Alice didn't seem to mind as much anymore. Besides she was still a formidable witch and several bullies ended up with a bit more than they could handle. At least the curse she used weren't permanent though.

"Shit!" Alice exclaimed as she opened her eyes. She hadnt heard Sean come in but thankfully he didn't seem to alarmed. She assumed he'd had time to think things over. Still it was a little much to see so much in such graphic detail. Of course she didn't know this was the second time Sean had witnessed her get off.

Sean might have been blushing, but not as deeply as Alice was. Her normally flawless pale skin was a night pink as her thick meaty cock drooled the remains of her orgasm onto the floor. She drew her wand too but Sean beat her to the punch, clearing away the evidence.

Despite his cool response to her literally cumming on him, Alice was not prepared for what he said next. It was almost too good. And her cock, never one to miss an opportunity was still rock hard and ready to go. "Well..." Alice began shyly. "I could go again," she offered, her cock twitching in anticipation with each beat of her heart. "D-do you... do you wanna uh, touch it?" Alice asked hopefully as she shifted in the chair to fully face Sean, her big fat girlcock standing up proudly with her skirt bunched up around her waist.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 01:51:09 pm »
Alice assumed right, partially. Since he first watched her masturbate he'd had time to mull over his thoughts about it and come to grips with his interest in her cock, despite his heterosexuality. And though both were embarrassed, Sean had assured himself this is what he wanted. He wanted to grab the beast of a cock and make his girlfriend cum for the first time.

"I...I want to...yes." Sean replied, eyeing her dick as it stared back at him, as if challenging him. He reached his hand forward, stopping mere centimeters away, hesitating. He made up his mind, and gently grasped her cock. Her cock flesh was softer than he expected, and warmer too. He started slow, like he did whenever he jerked off, her foreskin sliding over her head, up and down, up and down. He sped up a little, but he knew it would take a lot more to make this monster cum. He wanted to take his time, this was a special moment for them. His eyes were locked on Alice's, and he kept stroking as he knelt down, using his other hand to massage her hefty balls.

Sean's strokes become longer, faster and his grip tightened around her shaft, doing everything he did when he was by himself. That's what made this easy. Of course he was still a virgin, but he knew what the dick liked, and dicks were generally the same from man to man. He began to wonder what it would be like to suck her cock as well, but she hadn't given him permission to do so yet.

When she finally reached her climax, Sean could tell by the twitching of her balls and increased throbbing in her cock, aiming it away from himself and toward the ground, rubbing his thumb against her spongy glans to send those familiar shocks of pleasure through her lower body, wondering if it would make her legs twitch like his did.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 05:23:04 pm »
Alice wouldn't have had any qualms about Sean sucking her cock. In fact it was very much encouraged. However for the moment she was content with what she was getting. Sean had been more than accommodating, plenty of guys wouldn't have even considered dating a girl like her let alone giving her a handy.

Everything felt so good. The combination of the pace, firmness and of course the gentle massage of her big heavy balls was amazing. He maintained eye contact and her own violet orbs stared back as she made small encouraging sounds of pleasure.

Eventually she couldn't take anymore. Alice's already massive cock swelled still further as her huge balls lifted up tight to the base of her massive member. Her statuesque body tensed, her long muscular legs flexing as she tumbled over the edge. Despite having gotten off not long before she shot a huge load of thick creamy cum. Each long pearly rope of spunk hitting the floor with an audible splat. Sean had fortunately directed her cock away from himself. But a part of Alice was disappointed, seeing her boyfriend covered in her cum was actually pretty hot.

"Wow, that was amazing," the gorgeous Slytherin replied as her own hand replaced Sean's, milking out the last few dollops of hot sticky seed. Sighing, she leaned forward to give him a quick kiss before drawing her wand once more. A quick tergeo cleared away the evidence of her explosive orgasm before she turned her attention back to studying. Unfortunately for Sean, with her own needs met and a potions paper due the following morning, she didn't realize that Sean could have probably used a hand too.

Later that night, Alice realized her mistake and was determined to make it up to her boyfriend. So the following evening, she had sent him an owl with instructions to meet in their classroom once again. She was early and waited patiently. And not long before he arrived she got down on her knees. And as an after thought, she pulled out her tits too. The two perfect milky pale orbs of flesh sat high and proud on her chest, nipples erect.

"I owe you for last night," she grinned eagerly as the door opened.

Unfortunately for Alice it was not Sean. But she did owe the guy, just not for last night and not in a good way. Brett, Alice's ex boyfriend was an arrogant twat. A tall handsome pureblood and one of the chasers for Slytherin's quidditch team he was the prototypical alpha male. He'd always attracted a lot of attention and when Alice had been on top, they'd been a natural match. Of course he'd dropped her immediately when the news of her curse came out.

"On your knees for that little Hufflepuff nerd?" Brett scoffed as he stood over her. "Pathetic," he shook his head as Alice began to stand. Unfortunately a strong arm reached out and held her in place. "No need to get up, why don't you just stay right there..."

Alice was horrified as Brett fished out his cock. He was already growing stiff and she was well acquainted with all eight thick inches. Of course on top of the fact that she now dwarfed his endowment, she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested. She tried to protest but he was quicker, already attempting to force his cock into her mouth. The big spongy head rubbed against her face, smearing her lips with his precum as she fought against him. But he was strong and had the advantage of being on his feet.

In a fit of instinctual wandless magic, Brett was thrown off of her and she dove after him. There was hardly a coherent thought in her head as she mounted her ex. He was wrong but so was Alice and she held him in place as she vanished his pants and underwear. Bare to her and realizing what was coming, Brett's struggles increased in intensity.

It was no use though because just a few moments later he howled in pain as her monstrous cock split open his virgin ass. His cries of apology and begging for mercy fell on deaf ears as Alice skewered him on her gigantic girlcock. It stretched him beyond capacity, tearing his ass and pushing around his insides as he struggle weakly beneath Alice.

There was no gentle build up either. She started pounding him just as soon as she could and her big heavy balls slapped up against his as she practically fucked him into the ground. She wasn't herself in that moment, just an angry young girl with the means to revenge quite literally in her lap. And she was taking full advantage.

Unfortunately for Alice she was about to be caught unaware yet again as the classroom door opened once more. Her lust spurred her forward, oblivious to her surroundings as she hammered Brett's guts. And with one more animalistic grunt, Alice began to pump her exboyfriend full of cum. Eventually her orgasm slowed and she pulled out with a wet plop. Sighing with a mixture of satisfaction and shame, she suddenly realized what a huge mistake she'd made. And even worse, Sean was standing frozen in the doorway. Alice burst into tears.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:48:25 am by A l e x »

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2018, 01:14:20 pm »
Sean was pleased to know he had sufficiently pleased Alice, but the whole thing had gotten him rock hard and he would certainly have liked reciprocation, however things turned out differently. He didn't mind though, since her satisfaction was enough for him to be happy he just proceeded to their study session. Hopefully with a clear cock she'd have a clear head and learn easier. Of course, when she left Sean immediately got to work jerking himself off alone in the classroom like he'd seen her do twice now, reliving the experience not long before. A pitiful (by comparison) orgasm and another tergeo and Sean was on his way back to the common room.

Then he received another owl stating very vaguely to come back to the classroom, though it wasn't one of their usual study sessions, which probably meant she wanted to fool around a little more. And Sean was absolutely alright with that. He walked to the their meeting spot with a confident smile on his face and opened the door, anxious to see what his girlfriend might want. At least...until he opened the door.

It was the worst possible sight he could imagine, the most horrifying surprise a guy could find. "What...the...fuck." Sean finally managed to say. His mind was racing, filled with so many emotions. He was angry, jealous, upset, afraid, and just generally confused. He didn't know what to do, but he grabbed Alice by her hand and hurried out of the room and down the hall to an empty broom closet. His heart was racing, panicked out of his mind about the worst outcomes of this terrible situation.

"Christ...fucking Christ! What the hell are we going to do?! What if he goes to the Headmaster with this?! Alice, what the hell were you thinking?! Do you just get off on raping other students??" He knew it was harsh, but his fight or flight had taken over and there was no filter. "Is that what you were going to do to me?? Just rape me??" He sounded almost hurt.
-EthicalCrab

A l e x

• Girlcock!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 06:16:10 pm »
Alice halfheartedly fought Sean as he dragged her off to a broom closet. She'd fantasized about the two of them in one before but things had been rather different. Sean wasn't supposed to be so hurt and there was supposed to be more kissing.

She was also well aware that Brett could be a potential problem. Luckily for her they lived in a world of magic. Still every moment Brett went without being obliviated increased the danger of being found out.

"Of course not!" She replied despite the obvious truth that she had definitely gotten off. Still it wasn't in the way he seemed to mean it. "He tried to rape me first, almost managed to make me to suck him off," she sniffed, her gorgeous face tear streaked. "I don't even know how it all happened, but... well there's a mess to clean up," she added as her voice grew stronger. She was still a Slytherin after all. And not covering her tracks would be a very Hufflepuff thing to do.

Alice would never rape Sean. She hoped that he might one day want to take her cock but his words had stung and even talking about that now seemed an impossibility. And all thoughts of the blowjob she'd wanted to give him had gone as well. "Look, just let me fix things and we'll talk tonight. Meet me on the seventh floor after curfew," she added before hurrying off.

Brett had very fortunately passed out, perhaps it had been shock. Either way, it made things easy. The memory charm had been simple enough. She'd replaced his recollection of events with the two of them arguing a bit before she kicked him between the legs. It would at least explain the ache in his testicles - she ended up giving him a swift kick to the nuts while he was still out. His bleeding asshole and lack of pants were things she'd let him figure out once he came to. And yet another quick tergeo removed all physical evidence of her involvement.

Now the next hurdle was explaining things to Sean...

Up on the seventh floor corridor, Alice paced until the door appeared. The Room of Requirement was something she'd learned about a few years previous and it seemed a good enough place to talk things over. After a quick moonlit walk through the castle, Alice managed to force the room into producing a sitting room with a large fireplace and a couple of arm chairs. Sighing, she sat down to wait for Sean.

Shed rehearsed a speech to convince him she wasn't some sort of serial rapist but as he appeared she found the words had melted out of her brain and all she could do was cry again. The Room morphed her chair into a love seat, providing Sean with room to comfort her should he so choose.

"I'm so sorry," she cried as she hugged her knees up to her busty chest. "I... I didn't mean to," Alice sniffed. "Its just he, I..." The words were not coming easily. "He almost raped me," she tried to defend herself. Alice was hoping he could forgive her, but she knew it was no small deal. She'd done something horrible. "I'd understand if you didn't want to see me anymore," she mumbled sadly, her brilliant violet eyes downcast.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 09:38:36 pm »
Sean carefully listened to Alice's words and as she explained a little of what happened he started to calm down some. "Alice..." Was all he said before she hurried away. He let her go without a fight, knowing that leaving the victim only increased the chances of his worst fears becoming a reality. With that, Sean returned to his dorm room where he just sat on his bed, face in his hands as he lost himself in thought. Was Alice telling the truth? There hadn't been any signs of Brett being the aggressor, but he wanted to believe his girlfriend. It was all so confusing and he just couldn't accept that she was just some sick rapist. The last few months had proven she was a better person than that.

Curfew came around and Sean sneaked out and up to the Seventh floor. There he saw the Illusive door to the Room of Requirement, which he'd assumed to be a myth. He entered and was surprised by the room's structure, though he wasn't sure what to expect. And what was odd was that the second Alice began to cry, the room changed, as if encouraging him to comfort her. And by all means he would. He sat down close to Alice and out his arms around her, hoping to make her feel better.

"I'm so sorry, Alice. But, you also have to understand that the best Muggle forensics detective wouldn't have been able to figure out he tried to rape you. And you're a very powerful witch, so it made sense in the moment that you were just some horrible Slytherin doing awful things to people." He said, running her back.

"But, I know you're better than that. I know you're a good person, that you've changed. I believe you, Alice, and I forgive you for making a simple mistake." He turned her chin so they were looking into each others eyes and her gave her a long, loving kiss. "I'm so sorry he tried to hurt you Alice, and I'm sorry I was so cruel to you. Let me make it up to you." He said as he placed his hand on her leg and let it trail down to her cock, groping it and rubbing it to get her hard.
-EthicalCrab