-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Our Futa Family (Scizorman and OtherSpike)  (Read 4314 times)

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
Re: Our Futa Family (Scizorman and OtherSpike)
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2018, 11:42:53 am »
Jojo had to stop sucking on Valerie’s cock when she saw the group that was being brought to the orgy. She was salavating at the potential gangbang that was about to happen. The other four that was with Clair were all wearing black hoodies with black skirts. All over was the familiar pink devil heart with a hanging member. The emblem of the Aphrodites. Each of them were with their cocks out. Claire’s nervousness was now confirmed. “Who’s looking for some hard dicking!” The pink haired futa called out. Her golden medal on her hoodie made it obvious that she was the leader.

Jojo was mesmerized at the moment. She had her hand up. “Me! And my bro!” She gestured towards Sky, who most likely had his hand up as well. The pink haired girl smirked. “Oh?! I remember them. The Ryder twins.” She said. “Don’t worry. I, Savannah, won’t make it hurt this time.” She was grinning ear to ear. “Besides, we need to test out the recruits somehow.” She said as she snapped her fingers to get everyone distributed between Sky and Jojo.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

OtherSpike

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • (Somewhat) New to Roleplay!
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2018, 03:57:16 am »
Skye manages to free an arm and raise his thumb up for the girls. His mouth is perfectly sealed around Zoey's shaft, balls resting upon his chin. He feels Rachel's pace slow down, eliciting a grumble of disappointment from the trap. He decides to release Zoey's cock one last time. "Hey! I need some dick in me. Lots of them..." then an idea snaps brightly open. "Oh! I know! Rachel, right? You got your phone? Let's record this." He says. "I wanna have something to remember this day by." That was half right. Really he also wanted the chance to have more material to show off than Jordie. He shifts his hips and spreads his legs in a 'v' shape.

Valerie bites her lower lip. Claire walks over to Jojo as well. "So I guess you get me and the vets... lucky you." Claire says, pushing her arm-length cock up against Jojo's face. The length towers above her, obscuring the girl's vision. Meanwhile the goth twins and the timid girl surround the girl, showing their hard-ons, standing around the kneeling girl. Upon closer inspection, the goth girls could differentiate by the way their side-cuts are parted. One to the left, the other to the right. The one that had her hair parted to the right also has her bellybutton pierced as well. That being said, they all wanted Jojo to start sucking their cocks.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2018, 12:33:27 am »
Rachel nodded as she went to get her phone. “This is gonna be so hot.” She said as she hit record on her phone. The four Aphrodites surrounded Sky with devilish grins on their faces. Savannah took Rachel’s old spot between Sky’s legs. She flipped him out to his hands and knees. The taller blonde took a hold of Sky’s head and forced her cock down his throat. She gave a few thrusts before switching with Zoey. “Fuck his throat.” She said to Zoey. Zoey nodded as she thrusted. As the four of them were taking their turns with his throat, Savannah was thrusting as hard as she could in his ass.

Jojo was smiling ear to ear as she was surrounded by the cocks of the others. “So many to choose from.” She said as she ended up starting with sucking on Claire’s. She raised her ass up to present to the others. Who was gonna fuck her holes? She didn’t care. She just wanted to be stuffed.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

OtherSpike

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2018, 07:29:14 am »
Skye slobbers all over both of the cocks thrusting wildly down his throat. He helps them alternate by tending to the other one with his hand, stroking it with rhythmic, swift twists of his palm. The breakneck pace of this 'Savannah' girl was causing him to begin to leak. Not enough for him to lose it though. "Mmhhhre," he cries out, mouth still occupied with Rachel's shaft. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the futa with black hair and glasses waiting for her opportunity, he points to her pats his ass, hoping that she'd understand what he was asking for. He curls his finger, gesturing her over.

Meanwhile the Aphrodites surrounding Jojo were enjoying themselves immensely. The seemingly timid, skinny, brunette schoolgirl had been taking turns with Valerie and Claire throat-fucking her. Now that the facade was dropped, the girl introduces herself as Bea, "This... this is mine now!" She says, circling around, grabbing hold of Jojo's ass, and spitting down upon the girl's pucker. She quickly pushes the cock inside, the long-meaty member was starting to push up against Jojo's abdomen. "Ooohhhhyesss..."

"Hey! I see that look on your face." One of the twins says, looking down on Jojo, "Wish granted slut." It was the one with the left-side cut. "Get over-here sis." She calls to her twin, and the two manage to slip underneath Jojo, bunching their cocks together. "Want your pussy stuffed? Hop on our dicks. No arguing. We're a package deal." She licks her lips in anticipation.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2018, 01:34:31 am »
The blowjob train continued on Sky. They were making sure that he was gagging, or at least pretending to, on their members before passing his mouth to the next one. The black haired futa in question flinched when she was acknowledged by Sky. She looked at Savannah as she slowed her pace a bit. “Looks like this slut wants more dick in his ass. Florence, I think we should make him a happy little skank.” Florence nodded as she slipped under Sky. Her and Savannah slipped their members inside of his wanting ass. “That’s it!” The leader said as she continued her pace.

Jojo paused for a moment to watch the twins get in place. “I would love to!” She said as she held off the anal for a moment. She let out a powerful moan, that was quickly stifled by a cock being shoved down her throat. Her eyes were rolling back as she felt her own orgasm approaching from being fucked so roughly.

The gangbang continued as each futa had her turn with each Ryder twin. Each leaving their seed inside one of their holes. Once finished, the group was high-fiving each other on a job well done. Both Sky and Jojo were laying side by side covered from head to toe in cum. Their bellies were swelled up as well with cum oozing from their nether regions. Jojo was sporting a sexed up smile on her face as well. “Amazing...” She said with a slurred tone of voice.

(Sorry for the fast forward. If you don’t like it, I can delete it. I felt that it was going to start to get redundant for the next few posts. And we don’t want to get bored for the family gathering. 😅)

OtherSpike

« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2018, 03:09:26 am »
Skye squeals in delight as he feels Florence and Savannah share his asspussy. He bucks his hips fast as he strives to milk every cock around him til' they're dry! He wanted this so fucking badly he almost forgot to mind his teeth. "Phhhrry!" He says haphazardly with a mouth full of futa dick. He slows his pace a bit on the oral front, but his hips did not stop shaking. He pops out a cock from his mouth. "Nnhh. That's much better. I can really feel that... better not give out on me lightweights." He boasts, stroking a pair of the other girl's cocks.

That really did it... Skye wrote a check his ass was going to have a hard time cashing. That was the bad news. The good news was that he was filled with lots of thick, creamy futa cum, and covered in it, left right next to his sister. "Oh nooo~" he sharply teases. "Jojo, can I keep a couple of them? I wanna keep a couple of them..." He says panting, kissing off a bit of cum from Jojo's lips. "Those twins that pumped you full look like fun." He says.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2018, 01:25:06 am »
Jojo grinned. “But you know how Fa-ma is about strays...” She whispered. “And knowing these girls. It’s an all or nothing deal.” She added as she rose up from the grass. “So much cum.” She rubber her bloated belly. “Let’s get cleaned up so we can visit Mom’s shop.” She stood up and waved goodbye to the group. The restroom at the park was similar to a truck stop, which meant they had showers. Jojo always kept an overnight kit with her in some manner. This time, it was in Sky’s purse. They didn’t share a shower, it would have taken all day to get cleaned if they shared.

In a new outfit, Jojo waited on Sky to come out. She was checking her watch for the time. “Even for a quick clean up, he takes forever...” She took out her phone to see that her mother was posting pics of the wife wearing a vibrator while signing autographs to the family’s private social page. “Is that my toy?!” She asked as she was taking a closer look. “No... it’s a different model... wait! That’s out already?! I gotta get my hands on that!”

OtherSpike

« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2018, 05:13:36 am »
"True... probably too high maintenance too for a couple of them." He whispers back. Skye peeks over his sister's shoulder to see what kind of toy she was talking about. "Hmm... I guess after she's used it she'll have to buy it wouldn't she?" Skye says. "So... off to the toy-store then, I wonder if Jordie swung by..." he ponders. "Mom had to handle all that attention all day... surely she must be in need of some help right?" He asks, stifling a giggle in the process. He slips out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gets back in a new, fresh set of clothes. Lucky for him he was great at organizing... and brought more than just a small hand-purse for this sort of thing. A backpack too in fact.

As they arrive to the toy-shop, Skye could actually see a line. A line. In front of an adult lingerie shop. This town is prooobably going to have to ask itself some very personal, intervening, introspective questions about itself. Granted it wasn't that big, and it was for a book signing... "Oh right, she did some voice work for an audio book recently too. Busy as ever."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2018, 02:07:43 am »
Jojo was a bit stunned at the line as well. “This is amazing for a short notice event.” She said as they were walking up. They entered the store to find that business was booming as people were buying all types of merchandise. “Glad I’m off today.” She said. She spotted her mother behind the counter with a huge smile on her face. “Hey mom!” Jojo said as she hugged her. “What’s up, kiddo?” She said as she ruffled her daugther’s hair. “Enjoying your birthday?” She asked. Jojo nodded. “Yup. We just stopped by to check up on Fa-Ma.” She replied. “She’s doing well. And the raffle for the private session is gonna start soon.” Caroline said. “So many people entered. I’m thinking if maybe pulling two names.” She looked at Sky. “So, anything new or interesting happened?”

OtherSpike

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2018, 03:55:03 am »
Skye hugs his fa-ma tightly. "This's been a great birthday." He says, "The movie was fantastic, had a great lunch, and our stroll in the park was quite relaxing... but I do say I'm a little bit tired..." he stops himself there. "Not tired enough to skip out on the rest of the festivities tonight of course." He says. "What is this private event exactly?" He asks. "Don't suppose I could- nah, nevermind, won't need to." He scans the line and the room to see if Jordie and his girlfriend were around. "Oh! That reminds me, I'd like Jordie to come over sometime for a little project of mine." He adds. "Can he and his girlfriend come over?"

Amber was in a sort of trance, keeping idle talk to a minimum in a subdued yet sultry voice, and signing away on dvds, posters, CDs, and even toys! All the while keeping her facade all together, the vibrator buzzing even at randomized pace just to keep her on her proverbial toes. Oh I think I finally see the end of the line... just a little more...

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2018, 10:03:34 am »
“Oh? What kind of project are you two gonna work on?” Caroline asked as she saw the line coming to a close. “Sky’s gonna work on an audition tape.” Jojo said. “Audition tape?! For what?” Caroline asked. She looked up at Amber. “Hold that thought.” She said as she reached for her top to press the button on her headset. “Okay. Let AJ go to the restroom for a break. The basic signing is done and the VIP session is in 45 minutes.” She was communicating to the security guard.

“VIP?” Jojo asked. “Yup, the basic signing got to just get autographs. But the VIP gets photo ops. Sexy photo ops. And then the raffle.” She said with a smile. Jordie happened to be in the VIP line with Camille. “So, what’s the project you two are talking about doing?” She said as she waved over another employee to take over the register.

OtherSpike

« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2018, 12:07:42 pm »
"Auditioning for 'Trapped in Futa City 3'." Skye bluntly says. "Jordie thinks I have a good shot for it... so an audition tape with him and me in it is what we have in mind." He says, licking his lips. "Have to say, I wouldn't go for guys, but Jordie is doing things to me right now... then again, maybe it's because I'm still riding on the high of a few anal orgasms..." he says. He wasn't quite paying mind to what he was saying at this point, he was very curious about the VIP session.

Amber was finally allowed a moment's reprieve. She blows a kiss goodbye to her adoring fans, and slips into the ladies' room. She drops her panties and immediately grabs hold of her dick, freeing it from the inside of her thighs where she had it tucked in... she wanted to masturbate so much! She just had to! Her hand races along the head of her cock as she twists up and down. The vibrator however was still wedged in her pussy, humming against her balls and all over inside without relent. There was a chastity device keeping that locked in place, making today very difficult!

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2018, 10:51:20 am »
“Oh?!” Caroline said as she had a hint of pride. “You’re actually going to go through with this? Wait until your mother hears. She’s gonna he so proud.” She said as she hugged Sky. “And that series seems perfect for you. But, you do know that given your niche, you’re gonna have to do scenes with guys.” She glanced over at Jordie in line with Camille. “Even ones that doesn’t favor his style.” She arched a brow. “Are you going to be okay with that?” She asked. “Also, i know that Lilly wouldn’t mind filming in her studio.” She said with a grin.

Jojo looked over to see that Amber was quite uncomfortable for some reason. “I’m gonna check on Fa-ma.” She said with a smile. “Okay.” Caroline said with pat on her back. She gave the remote to her baby girl. “One thing about this. Don’t mention about your mother. People are gonna connect the dots and harrass our home. Have you thought of a name?” She asked Sky.

OtherSpike

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2018, 03:12:32 am »
Skye pouts. "Hmm... actual... guys? Nah. Gonna have to be a diva on this. Futas and girls only for me. And of course fellow traps." He says. "Maybe... nah... I think I'd rather be seen laying with a bunch of dogs or horses sooner than that... well maybe a double anal... nah..." He mutters to himself softly. "Nope. Can't really see myself doing things that way. Futas, Traps, and Girls. Besides, there are female actresses that are exclusively lesbian. Why should I have to bend over for a bunch of meat-head jocks?" Then the question for a name popped up. "Oh! Of all things I don't have a name to go by, that can't do at all now can it?! I need a good name that shows off how slutty I like to be." He scratches his head over the matter, "How about... Raine?"

Amber didn't hear the bathroom door swing open, she was still stroking away at her dick, but she wasn't quite there yet. She preferred orgasming from everywhere, but the way this chastity device and vibrator was set up kept her just teetering on the edge. It was getting really frustrating at this point! She was still trying to keep relatively quiet though.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2018, 07:58:10 am »
Caroline plucked at Sky’s cheek. “You don’t have that luxury just yet.” She said. “You have no room to demand something like that when you’re starting off. If you’re gonna do this, then you’re gonna have to pay your dues.” She said sternly. “Just be lucky that this audition is for your fetish. There were plenty of films that your mother done that she particularly enjoy at the beginning. She wasn’t a fan of male partners but she did it to earn her reputation as a professional. Divas don’t get work in this industry. Remember that.”

Jojo was looked at her fa-ma stroking her cock. She snuck up behind Amber and gripped her cock from behind. “Hey there.” She said with a grin. She turned up the vibration. “How was the signing, fa-ma?” She asked as she helped her mother jerk off.

OtherSpike

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2018, 11:44:39 pm »
"Hmmph. Fine. Maybe with a blindfold or something..." Skye says. "It just seems like those sort of partners would all be lightweights to begin with." He says. "You'd better make it up to me afterwards." He looks to his Fa-ma with a look that clashes with spoiled brattiness, concession, and compromise. "So any chance I can sneak into this VIP event, or maybe you have something else in mind for me?" He says.

Amber humps into her daughter's hand with wild abandon. Her cock aimed right over the toilet beneath. "Th-this is far too dirty..." She says, pawing at her breasts. "Th-the signing was fine... it's just that... uuughhh... I'm so close! Help me."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2018, 02:11:37 am »
Caroline crossed her arms, plumping up her breasts. She had a stern look on her face. “I’m not the one you have to convince. I’m sure your mother isn’t going to like your attitude towards the business.” She flicked his forehead. “Those who think it’s just free sex with whoever you want won’t last long in this business.” She said with a wink. “This business is a grind. Respect it or don’t get into it.” She wasn’t playing games or being silly. She was dead serious. If Sky wanted to get into the business for the art of it, then that’s fine. But, she wasn’t going to have her son half ass something her beloved took so serious.

“Oh, i bet with mother teasing your pussy.” Jojo said as she was able to unlock the chastity belt holding the toy inside of Amber's pussy. She pulled it off her and licked her lips. “Fa-ma’s pussy looks so delicious.” She said as she knelt behind her to start eating her out. “I’ve had cocks all day long. It’s nice to have something different.” She leaned in to delve her tongue deep into blond milf’s womanhood. Her hands were still stroking the hard cock vigorously.

OtherSpike

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2018, 06:39:26 am »
"Okay then." Sky sighs, rubbing his forehead. "I'll just... grin and bear it. Besides. Trapped in Futa City being my first try-out sounds good..." he says. I wonder... could I be hurting my chances by doing it with someone who's already done a film? Well, won't know until I find out, and besides. Jordie's butt is too good to pass up on. Skye begins to ponder. "Would it be fair to just say my favorite kinks, but also say I'm up for experimentation?"

"You have no idea." Amber says. "One of these days you'll really get an intimate session with her..." She says. She nearly collapsed against her daughter's tongue it felt so heavenly against her folds. "Ooohhfuck... I needed this... just one round okay? I've got a VIP session to attend to remember?" Amber gently pushes Jojo's head between her buttcheeks.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2018, 01:35:49 pm »
“Good.” Caroline said as she smirked. “And no. There’s nothing wrong with making your kinks known. Most directors want to know that type of stuff. Actors that are into the kink make better scenes because they’re into it more. But, you do have to keep your options open. But, remember, not all roles are glamorous. If you follow this career path, you will do roles that frustrates you. And you’re gonna work with people that you may not care for or be attracted to.” She ruffled Sky’s hair. “Just a little advice.”

Jojo’s tongue continued to work wonders inside of Amber's pussy. Her cock was being jerked as well. She pouted as she pulled from the plump and juicy ass. “Awww... just one round?” She said as she was reaching down beteeen her legs. She unzipped her pants and exposed the toy she slipped back on. The cake cock flopped out as Jojo stood up. “I better make this count.” She said as she had her fa-ma bent over and shoved the toy deep inside her pussy. She reared back and started to thrust hard into the blond.

OtherSpike

« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2018, 03:02:47 am »
"I guess that could be said of any entry job when you think about it." Skye says. "So... I'm suddenly bored." He winks. "I wonder what I could do to entertain myself?" He ponders whilst batting his eyelashes towards Caroline. "Oh! I know. Since you're such an expert in the business... maybe you can give me some pointers?" He suggests.

Amber grits her teeth as she feels her daughter try out the new toy on her. "Ohfuck... I see you're loving it already! H-have you used it on him yet?" She asks between her daughter's youthful thrusts. Her cock jerks in her Josephine's hand, her grip as a vice, but still tender enough to hit all of the right spots with each stroke. Her motherly butt jiggles each time it meets Jojo's hips.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2018, 01:37:32 am »
Caroline arched a brow. “You’re bored, eh?” She said with smirk on her face. “I believe that I have just the fix for your boredom.” She said with a grin. “Let’s head back to the back.” She led her son to the store room. She grinned widely as she fished out a few items. “Put this on.” It was a collar that had handcuffs attached to them. She assisted him with the handcuffs that forced him to keep his hands up. She took his panties off but kept his skirt on as well. She bound his legs so that he could only rest on his knees or hunched over as well. “There we go.” She said with a huge smile. “Let’s enhance the experience.” She said as she blindfolded Sky. She made sure that his sight was completely gone. “Keep in mind that we can’t be too loud. Okay, honey?” She placed some noise cancelling headphones on him as well. No sight. No sound. This should increase his other three senses. She finished the look off by adding a vibrating cock ring to him.

Caroline slowly stepped away and left Sky in the room alone. She stepped to the floor and tapped one of her employees. “Hey, Stacy. I want to let you know that I have a special surprise for you in the back room.” She whispered. Caroline knew of one of her employees having a crush on both of her twins. Stacy sorta been hiding when she saw the duo enter. She’s the naturally shy type. Today, the brunette was wearing her hair in pigtails and had on her thick rimmed glasses. “Oh?” She said as she finished stocking the manga. She went to take the overstock to the back room. And was stunned at what she saw. She let out a gulp as her cock rose up. One of her beloved crushes was primed for a fucking. She couldn’t keep her eyes from Sky’s perfect lips. She stepped up to him and presented her cock. She let it kiss his lips. Her heart was pounding as she didn’t know what to do next.

“I’m loving it.” Jojo said. “It fits snug enough for it not to slip off.” She said. “And it’s giving my pussy a perfect workout too.” She add as she was holding her moans down. “I’m making sky wait on it. He’s so much better in bed when he’s antsy.” She kept moving her hands with coordination with her hips. “I don’t know if he had a chance to tell you. He’s gonna try out for a movie. Trapped in Futa City 3. He’s gonna send an audition tape in with Jordie.” She said causally while fucking her fa-ma.

OtherSpike

« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2018, 04:06:41 am »
Skye could feel the cock pushed up against his lips. Oh I see... this is a penis. Guess she's preparing me for guys. I guess... I should try thinking about guys. Dammit all I can think about is Jordie! They part anxiously, his own member was trembling at the sensation of sucking off the dick of a completely unknown stranger. If things keep going like this he might be tempted to try glory-hole play soon. He opens wider, and takes a deep breath. He tilts his head forward to let the fleshy glans of the cock past his lips. His breathing grows heavy. The unknown. If he saw a girl attached, heard her moans, he'd be showing some more bravado. This was new to him though. Sure he's been held-down, cuffed, and wrestled into some incredible cuddling sessions. This was a surrender, and a liberation to him. The vibrating ring certainly didn't help his situation either.

Amber shudders in delight, her orgasm was coming to a head. "O-oh! Better not tell Lilly... she'd have a conniption if she gets passed up for a big role." She says, backing her large, motherly ass against Jojo's hips. "Fuck me, don't hold back! You need the practice if you plan on achieving your dream of having a dick!" She says.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2018, 07:17:59 pm »
Stacey watched as Sky took in her throbbing cock slowly. She couldn’t help. But notice how cute he was with the nervous act. She moaned as she felt him pass the head of her cock through his soft lips. She gasped and let out a moan. She clasps her hands over her mouth. She didn’t want to be found out. But she noticed the noise cancelling headphones. He couldn’t hear a thing. The way he was handcuffed, he couldn’t take them off either. The blindfold seemed to be on pretty snug as well. She heard a buzzing. She recognized it as the vibrating cockring. Stacey opened her button down uniform shirt and exposed her breasts. She wasn’t wearing a bra. For some reason they were against dress code. She started to fondle her own breasts as she bucked her hips. She couldn’t take it any longer. She wanted to throat fuck him so bad. She carefully placed her hands on the back of his head and started to shove her entire length down his throat. She let it sit there, her balls was pressed against his chin. She was enjoying how his throat was reacting to the invading cock. She loved the squeezing coming from him. She pulled out in an instant to let Sky catch his breath. She was sure none of his headgear came loose. Strings of his saliva was connecting his lips to the member still. “I’ve always wanted to do that.”

“Sky was hoping that she would film it. Maybe we can convince her that it’s not an audition tape.” Jojo said as she paused from Amber's last words. It was something that always bothered her. She was the lone one that didn’t have a cock. Everyone else had nice hard and long dicks and she was stuck without. She wanted to feel how it was to actually be inside a pussy. Her family made it seem like it was the best feeling in the world. Jojo reared back and started to really hammer out Amber’s pussy. “After this. I’m gonna spend time with that hot security guard. She looks like she got a big one to play with.” She said as she was thrusting as hard as she could. To do this. She had to release Amber’s dick and held on to the plump hips of her Fa-ma. “Cum for me! I want you to cum hard for me!” She demanded.

OtherSpike

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2018, 08:01:45 pm »
Skye does his best to suppress his gag reflex, remembering the trick his mother taught him. He could feel the tension in the balls resting upon his chin. Whoever this was, they were pent-up in some way. He was being held for quite some time, certainly being pushed to his limits too. He gasps for air when the cock is pulled free from his mouth. Yet somehow a sense of longing, desire... he wanted to keep sucking on the penis! He holds his tongue out, begging for more. The cock-ring's humming resonates throughout his entire lithe, feminine frame, setting the pace of his breath in short, whimpering gasps. He lurches forward in hopes of finding the tasty dick he was suckling so shamelessly on, shifting anxiously as his the game dragged on.

Meanwhile Amber bites down on her lower lip. Her eyes shut as her hand darts to her cock and starts stroking herself off furiously! Feeling her daughter's vigor full-force. "Hnnnnnnnghhh! Yesyesyesyesssssss!" She exclaims in a hushed, desperately suppressed cry. Her entire body locks up, and she pressed firmly against the wall as she gives one final tug of her dick, pushing out a thick, ropey shot of her spunk right into the open toilet. Several more follow right behind as her balls pull up in her orgasm. "Oooh... fuck... that was so good." She says, reaching for the paper towels, and hastily cleaning off her thighs, sopping wet from the gush of futa fluids. Even then, her cock was slowly rising back up to full mast. "Yup. Still horny... I'll think of an excuse for Lilly. Don't you worry." She says. "Have fun Jojo." She kisses her daughter on the forehead, gets dressed, and slips out gracefully.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2018, 10:37:16 am »
Stacey couldn’t help but be amazed at how he was begging for more. She lightly tapped her cock on his tongue and smirked. “So, this is what you want?” She said, knowing that she couldn’t be heard by the trap. She smirked as she reached for the back of his head and thrusted her cock back in his head. This time she was thrusting him for a face fuck. “Oh yes!” She moaned as she was enjoying her crushes lips.

Jojo pulled out as she watched her fa-ma cum hard into the toilet. She wished that was inside her but she figured she was going to get her fill tonight. “Good. You’re gonna have fun for the VIPs. “She said with a smile. “Have fun.” She said as she took off the toy. She snuck out and placed it in her work locker. She saw the security guard and walked up slowly behind her. “Hello.” She said using her flirting voice. “You know...” she ran a finger along the guard’s shoulder. “I really enjoy a person in uniform...” she said with a grin.

OtherSpike

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2018, 05:43:42 am »
Skye struggles to keep pace with the cock plunging in and out of his throat! He could feel the hefty pair of balls smack against his chin, and the pair of hands grip and tangle his hair tightly. He whimpers as he feels his cock jump around, throbbing and yearning for release. He wants to grab hold of the cock, please the cock with his hands, and also stroke and finger himself to completion. Or even better: ride this powerful throbbing dick with all his heart!

Cassidy gently swats Jojo's hand away from her shoulder. She had a solid foot and a half on the boy. She stoically tries to ignore her. She has a job to do. Keep the fans from trying to jump A.J.'s bones... and/or boner. Then again... it has been a while since she got a piece of action. Usually she worked concerts, sending horny groupies away by being the one to bed them, diverting them away from the stars and starlettes that would have fallen prey to their advances. "Sorry sir, gonna have to ask you to step away..." her words trail off... out of the corner of her eye, she saw AJ looking like she was 'glowing' for a bit. Did she? Nah, this guy is just messing with me...

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2018, 11:56:43 am »
Stacey kept thrusting into his mouth. “Oh! This feels amazing!” She cried out as she was reaching her climax. She couldn’t help but shoot her load down his throat. She had a look of bliss on her face as she pulled out his mouth and shot her cum on his face as well. “Oh sorry!” She said as she went to wipe him off. The blindfold came off as well as the earphones. Stacy was stunned as she saw him staring at him. “Hello, Sky...” She said with a nervous chuckle.

Jojo grinned. “But, how can I stay away from a big, strong, powerful woman, too.” She added as she back a little bit. She dropped something and picked it up. She made sure was showing off her ass for Cassidy. “I’m sorry. Bur, I would like to give you a massage?” She asked as she popped her knuckles. “You look too highly stressed.”

OtherSpike

« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2018, 04:02:34 am »
Skye's eyes adjust to the dimly lit room, he sees the girl from the counter standing in front of him, a trail of spit from his lips dangles from her cock. He catches his breath. "Hi." He says with a smile. "That was fun," he adds... he was blushing quite a bit now that he gets a better look at her. "I should have known you would be pretty hung. Granted... not to brag or anything... I have had bigger ones, but they don't match your energy by a long-shot." He adds. "I hope you have another in you..." He says. "Don't suppose you'd mind helping me with this?" He titls his head down to gesture towards the cock-ring. "Oh, and you're welcome to use my lower mouth too if you'd like."

Cassidy wasn't having it right now. "Yes. This job is stressful. A little boy like you isn't helping that." That was mostly a lie. She hadn't had time to rub one out this morning. Then all the sex toys, curious fans, and the admittedly cramped space dealing with the crowds. Really Cassidy didn't think this boy could measure up. She was going to have to break it to him not-so-gently. "To be honest... I've dealt with groups of three or four at a time, working them to exhaustion. What makes you think you can keep up?"

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2018, 01:39:33 pm »
Stacy’s cock sprung to attention when she heard the trap speak. His appearance and words were enough to get her ready for round 2. She knelt down behind him to untie the restraints and remove the cock ring. She left the handcuffs on because he looked too cute in them. She grabbed a mat that happened to be in the storage room and laid it on the floor. She positioned Sky on the mat face down. She had his skirt up to expose his bubbly ass. His cock was sprawled between his legs as well. She licked her lips as she stroked her dick to get the spit all over. She lined up and shoved it deep inside Sky’s ass. “So tight!” She moaned in surprise. She kept her breasts pressed against his back as she rocked her hips to drive her cock deep inside him.

Jojo was grinning from ear to ear. She wrapped her arms around Cassidy’s shoulders and chuckled. “3 to 4 at a time? Such a low number.” She said with a grin. “I’m getting ready for 5 tonight.” She moved her hands down to grope her large but firm tits a little bit. She moved down to unbuckle the guards belt. Jojo went down to her knees, pulling down her underwear and pants with her. She was focused on the large member before her. She started to lick it to get it aroused. “I’m pretty sure that I can handle this glorious monster.” She added as she started to suckle on the head.

OtherSpike

« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2018, 12:29:48 am »
"Yes! Fuck me. Keep letting out that baby batter! I want it all!" Skye growls. He braces himself for the girl's thrusts... Dammit, I forgot her name... Sandy? Sandra? Sally... no that was someone else... wonder how-oooh! His train of thought bounces back to the thorough rutting he was receiving. He certainly appreciated the soft love-pillows against his back as well. He suppresses his squeals of delight as he feels his p-spot being ground against relentlessly. "You like my ass-pussy? I'm gonna make you addicted to it!" He says between grunts.

Meanwhile Cassidy was begrudgingly allowing the boy pull her pants down. "You really are crazy you know that? One wrong turn and someone might see us." She says. However her rapidly hardening shaft begs to differ. "Fine. Let's make this quick..." She says. "To be honest, not many guys decide to get through me... usually when they catch wind of this 'monster' of mine, they suddenly get cold feet." She says smugly. "Oooh... that's good." Cassidy strokes Jojo's hair as she feels that nice warm tongue slip around her powerful shaft.