-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The dress (Iwassent and SlutAmazon)  (Read 1120 times)

Iwassent

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Need a dom? Need a Sub? I'm your man!
Re: The dress (Iwassent and SlutAmazon)
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2018, 09:06:20 am »
Little did Christy know that David actually had a bit of a thing for lab coats... on the few occaisions he'd previously indulged in such thoughts, he'd always loved the idea of some sexy female doctor "experimenting" on him... but alas, he had no idea she'd be in a lab coat, and so continued getting ready. Just as he was about to head outside, he heard the door close.

Shit.

His house mate was back...

He peered out of his room and looked down the corridor. Michael, his housemate, was milling about in the kitchen. There was no way David would be able to leave without Michael seeing him like this! His face turned a shade of bright red as he ducked back inside...

He looked around for his options. He could climb out the window...

His eyes settled on his own labcoat, which reached down below his knees. Perfect. He threw it on, buttoned it up and hurried out of the room, just in time to see Michael pulling a dress out of a shopping bag... https://goo.gl/images/TFJbLG (no idea why it won't let me post just that one picture, but this is the only one that fits what I'm thinking of. XD)

Wow...

Michael had said he was planning on getting his girlfriend something for her birthday, but David hadn't expected anything like that! But that would be a hell of a way to impress Christy...

He made a mental note of the shop the bag was from, and took a detour into town. He found the dress in question, trying on one in every size and settled on the one that was tightest without being uncomfortable. He paid, threw it on under his lab coat and ran to Christy's sorority. He did all of this at a sprint, and managed it all in under an hour, by which time he was out of breath, panting on Christy's doorstep.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:56:36 am by Iwassent »
Male character k-list

Female character K-list https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10276

SlutAmazon

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • I don't bite -- (much!)
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2018, 11:27:14 am »
Later that evening Christy has got ready for her date with David, and is doing some study-reading in her room when her phone rings.
Ahh! David has arrived.
"Be right down!" she texts back.
She goes down to the front entrance and through to the front steps, to find David, in his lab-coat, waiting there.
"AHHH!! Good to see you again David!", she says as she gives him a hug.
She notices his bare legs beneath the lab-coat, so -- hopefully --
"So let me see what you are wearing for me tonight. I hope it is really sexy -- Let us take your coat off!"

Iwassent

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2018, 03:49:02 pm »
David grasped her tight in the hug, breathing in her scent before he was released.

He glanced left and right before opening his coat, revealing the low neckline of the pink fabric, the thin straps, and the skirt portion, ending only midway down his thighs.

"What do you think?" He says, his face turning a shade of pink almost the same as the dress.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2018, 11:30:38 pm »
"Oooh yes!" says Christy. "It looks most fetching!"
She helps David take off his coat completely, and then runs her hand of the material of his dress.
"And it feels good to! You will get a lot of stares, I think, as we walk down the street to where we are going.
"Though it does clash a little with the red of my dress. However you were not to know --
"Come on, let's go!"
and with her arm around his waist they walk out onto the busy street outside.

Iwassent

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2018, 06:05:05 am »
David stammers a bit as she removes his coat. He'd been hoping to keep it on to keep warm, this dress wasn't exactly well-insulated, but all those thoughts were pushed aside when she began running her hand over it. He let out a small sigh of contentment as she caresses it and, by proxy, him. His eyes widen and he stares at Christy, everything going into soft focus for a second.

Then she took him and they started walking down the street, and once more he was freezing.

He leaned into her to try and warm up, and began shivering.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2018, 11:07:19 am »
Christy could see that David is cold, even though he looks delectable in his dress. She puts her big arm around him and hugs him into her warm body. She herself does not feel the cold; perhaps because of higher metabloism and better insulation.
"We are going to a club!" says Christy. "It is not far --"
They walk down the street, past groups of ogling men and women ....

Iwassent

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2018, 11:16:56 am »
David flushes red when he feels the many eyes upon him. He hopes that there isn't anyone there he knows... Then he realises some of them are ogling Christy, and so he nuzzles into her further, making a show of the fact that he's hers, and that she doesn't need anyone else!

"Embarrassing confession time..." He said. "I've never actually been to a club before..."
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2018, 10:29:26 pm »
"You have not been to a club before? Well you will have soon. Another new experience for you --"
About three minutes later join a small queue of scantily and gaudily clad people in front of a large man standing by a doorway with the sign "Red Dragon" above the door.
They shuffle forwards as the man lts in some of the people and sends others away--
They arrive at the front of the queue.
"Well hello Christy!" says the man. "Come in, with your sexy cute companion. What is her name?"
Christy says, "Oh she is called Davida. And she is mine!" She cuddles him into her.
They go in.

Iwassent

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2018, 09:28:10 am »
David blushed as she introduced him to the bouncer, burying himself into her chest. Once they got in, he looked up at her and said "So.. you come here a lot? The bouncer seemed to recognise you..."
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2018, 08:32:44 am »
"Well no!", replies Christy. "I have only been here once before. Remember this is my first year living in this city.I don't know why the bouncer should remember me. Maybe he just has a good memory!"
Actually, Christy is not surprised that people may remember her.
"Let's find a table to sit at," says Christy as her arm is always around Davida's waist.
A sleazy-looking gentleman sidles up and shows some interest in Davida. Christy shoos him away.
They find a little table for two.

Iwassent

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2018, 03:46:23 pm »
David nods to himself. He's not sure if he fully believes her, but even if she was telling the truth, he wonders what Christy did to make the bouncer remember her. He feels a pang of jealousy and holds onto her tighter. His grip grows tighter still as the man lecherously studies him.

"Could we get a booth?" He asks her as she approaches the table for two. "I'd prefer to be next to you, rather than opposite you." He gives her a wide-eyed pleading look, like a lonely dog.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:50 pm »
"Well yes", says Christy, aware of the interest she and Davida seem to be attraction from various others in the club. "What a good idea!"
With her arm protectively around him, Christy and Davida go towards a booth at the back, whose open curtains show it to be unoccupied. They go in she sits down and indicates the space beside for for him to sit down.
"Yes, it is nice with you beside me", says Christy.
A waitress in a bikini appears and asks them if they would like a drink or refreshment.
"I would like a Red Dragon", says Christy. "What about you, my dear?" she asks him.

Iwassent

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2018, 01:08:50 pm »
David sat down, nuzzling into her like a child nuzzling into a comfort blanket. He spared the drinks menu a glance, only seeing various cocktails he didn't recognise.

"I'll, uh... I'll have what she's having." He told the waitress.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2018, 10:20:27 pm »
"Warning", says Christy. "Red dragon is rather strong and spicy. Can you handle it Davida? Me, I love things hot and spicy!"
Christy cuddles him into her and looks out at the rest of the club through the gap in the curtain. The club is quite crowded, there is a band playing, some flashing lights, and people out in the middle gyrating, dancing, doing whatever. Many of the girls are extremely scantily clad, flashing breasts, buttocks, and whatever.
"So look at those people!" says Christy. "What do you think?"

Iwassent

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2018, 10:01:49 pm »
(sorry for my long absence, personal stuff, but I'm back now! My response time may be a bit sporadic, but I am back!)

"I... wouldn't know what else to get..." David blushed. "I don't drink much... or at all, really."

He nuzzled himself into Christy, looking where she indicated. The view got him... excited to say the least! "They look like they're having fun..." He said, more than a little mesmerized.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2018, 02:33:46 am »
"Well yes!", says Christy. "I really think they are having fun. That is the whole point o coming to a place like this.
"So come on -- let's have some fun -- we also. Come on let us join them!"
Christy stands and pulls Davida standing --

Iwassent

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2018, 10:06:03 pm »
David hadn't really danced before, beyond a little dance for joy when he learned he'd got into uni that he'd deny had ever happened, so when Christy pulled him to his feet, he didn't so much start dancing as bump into someone's back, start bobbing up and down uncomfortably and watch Christy.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2018, 10:53:40 am »
There will have to be a little tutoring here. Christy can see that.
Accordingly Christy whispers to him to slow down, and takes his hand and pulls him int her. She puts his arms around her waist and tells him to hold tight and just move in time to the music. "That way you cannot fall!" she whispers to him. "And, besides, it feels nice --" She rubs in to him.

Iwassent

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2018, 10:31:58 pm »
With their height difference, his face was pushed right in to her chest, and it was a massive excercise of will power not to stare at her tits as she spoke.

"So it does..." He breathed, swaying in time with the music. This wasn't so bad... His hand began to rub up and down her waist.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2018, 11:43:13 pm »
"Yes you are getting the idea", says Christy. "Hold tight and, yes, move your hands around!"
Christy reaches back and moves one of his hands to her bottom, and she then lets her hand slip down to his bottom.

Iwassent

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2018, 10:55:18 pm »
He smiled like a moron as she moved his hands, and gave her arse a tight squeeze, pulling himself further in to her, waving his hips so his arse rubbed against her hands...
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:19 am »
"Oh yes that is nice!" says Christy as her hands on his ass pulls him hard into her. She lifts him up in an attempt to drive his cock into her.

Iwassent

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2018, 09:38:06 pm »
David suddenly went red "H-here?" he stammered. It didn't change how his body was reacting, he was still rock hard against her, through the fabric of the dress
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2018, 04:08:25 pm »
"Why not?" says Christy. "It is a new dance-mode. As long  as you keep in time we'll be fine! Don't you want to?"
By now David's feet are leaving the ground periodically as he gets lifted up and down by Christy.

Iwassent

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2018, 10:18:27 pm »
"Y-yes but... oh..." David tailed off, lost in the idea that he was small enough to be picked up and used like a toy by this woman! He liked this idea. He liked it a lot!

He began rocking his hips, so that the head of his cock would brush against the fabric of her panties.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 04:23:09 pm »
Of course Christy is not wearing anything under her dress. So David's cock encounters something else than a pair of panties.
Christy holds him there so that he cannot withdraw, in fact she lifts him up higher.

Iwassent

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 10:36:48 pm »
David's eyes widened as he felt his cock rub against her wet pussy lips, and as she lifted him further he barely stifled a moan of pleasure. A couple of people turned around to see what the noise was, but no-one could tell what was happening. Yet.

"I-I-I didn't think you'd go that far!" David stammered.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2018, 05:46:34 pm »
"You did not?" replies Christy. "Why not?
"But don't ypiu like it? I do--"
and she proceeds to lif him up and down into her in time to the music.

Iwassent

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2018, 11:43:48 pm »
"I-I do" he managed. "But... people are looking at us!"

He was right. His exhalations and exclamations had caught peoples attention and a couple of dancers had slowed down their movements to better pay attention to what was going on.
Male character k-list

SlutAmazon

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2018, 06:49:51 am »
"Well perhaps", says Christy as she pulls him up hard into her, "but you are still hidden --
"So let's go home now if you like --"
She holds him there waiting for an answer --