-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Hunter(with Ezralora)  (Read 5753 times)

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
Re: The Hunter(with Ezralora)
« Reply #870 on: March 11, 2018, 03:02:15 pm »
"If I walk around topless, we'll attract MORE problems" she said. "I wouldn't mind seeing the orc and goblin villages. Dad used to trade with a few orcs. He said they were the most like humans of any that crossed over"
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Ezralora

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Heyo!
« Reply #871 on: March 11, 2018, 03:18:12 pm »
"Sure.." he said to her before looking back, "Well it'd mean i'd have to come to the rescue a bit more.." He added before giving a grin and nudged her her a little as he leaned back. "Perhaps something to keep them in place though?" He was heading there, they needed a place to stay for the night anyways.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:18:33 pm by Ezralora »

AngelStyx89

« Reply #872 on: March 11, 2018, 03:25:32 pm »
"That would be the fumction of a bra" she said sticking her tongue out. She was excited to see the villages though. "Oh no! The shadow demon! He took my collar" she said. Would they need to get another one?

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #873 on: March 11, 2018, 03:27:43 pm »
"You said it yourself, these are the most cooperative people, you'll be fine. Not everywhere is a slave city like the City of Bronze.. it just so happens that the Demon King has a fine choice of young women he likes to pick from.." He shuddered a little having remembered being in that hall. "You'll be fine. It's not like they are angels, elves or fairies... where i'd be in danger.."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #874 on: March 11, 2018, 03:47:39 pm »
She laughed at the irony of him being nervous of angels. "Let's go then. And hope I NEVER meet the demon king" she added. His look made her certain that was one shing she would never wNt to do.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #875 on: March 11, 2018, 04:11:38 pm »
"I mean this in the nicest way but if you were taken there the chances of me getting you back... are low, and the chances of you wanting to leave would be even lower.." He muttered, sounding rather serious about that.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #876 on: March 11, 2018, 04:32:15 pm »
Sje tilted her head ans she climbed up next to him. "I find that unlikely,  but why would I not want to leave?" The first part she could believe.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #877 on: March 11, 2018, 07:38:38 pm »
He let out a sigh before running a hand through his purple hair, "There's a lot of ways to hypnotise people out there." He told her and glanced over towards her before looking back at the horses.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #878 on: March 11, 2018, 08:30:30 pm »
She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I don't care. I would always come back" she said kissing his cheek. "You're stuck with me now."

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #879 on: March 11, 2018, 11:01:55 pm »
He glanced at her before smiling a little as she kissed his cheek. "I can live with that.." he said to her with a chuckle, "I wouldn't ask for another person to be with me.."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #880 on: March 11, 2018, 11:45:17 pm »
She laughed as they traversed along. She squinted her eyes and finally said "i think I see it!" as the Orc village came into view. Two burly guard stood at the entrance with pikes. The eyed the odd couple at first.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #881 on: March 11, 2018, 11:48:24 pm »
Jester glanced at the settlement before raising his hand in greeting. "Hello there." He greeted with a wide smile before lowering his hand. "There room for two people?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #882 on: March 12, 2018, 01:14:57 am »
One motiones to the other and they insoected the wagon. Finding no other than them and nothing concerning,  they nodded. "No killin. No slave tradin. No stealin" they said before waving them through.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #883 on: March 12, 2018, 05:32:41 am »
Jester simply smiled at them as he moved the horses and wagon through into the village, humming quietly to himself as he did so. He looked around for a place to park the thing and horses to rest, finding the next best thing to a stable before bringing it to a stop.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #884 on: March 12, 2018, 11:36:48 am »
Orcton was an odd cross between a medieval village and a modern town. The orcs were the clear majority here, but they were not tje only residents.  There were a few humans jere and there. Unlike the city of bronze, there were no slaves. All of the humans seemed to be happy here.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #885 on: March 12, 2018, 04:18:11 pm »
Jester gave them a smile, unsure of how this town would feel with something so closely resembling a demon being amongst them. Glancing around he took in a deep breath before rubbing the back of his head and hopped off the wagon, and unhitched the horses. "Alright..."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #886 on: March 12, 2018, 06:08:54 pm »
She hopped down, pulling her hair into a ponytail as they hitched the horses. "There's the marketplace!" she said. They could already see food andbmarket stalls. The smell of smoked fish and meats was wafting through the air. "Smells awesome. Are you as hungry as I am?"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #887 on: March 12, 2018, 10:07:06 pm »
Jester rose his head up before glancing at her and nodded, "Yeha i could eat, want to buy something and bring it back so we can eat in the wagon?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #888 on: March 12, 2018, 11:49:46 pm »
She nodded and pulled her bag onto her shoulder. "I need some money" she said. Human currency was pretty much worthless now.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #889 on: March 13, 2018, 05:37:21 am »
He let out a long sigh before tossing her a bag of coin that ha  mixture of currency in it. "I'm sure you'll find something in there that they'll accept.. just don't buy the entire shop." He commented to her with a wide grin.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #890 on: March 13, 2018, 06:06:40 am »
She laughed and ran off to inspect the food stalls. Some looked a bit too unique for her. It did not take long however for her ro return. She had two large kebabs in her hand. It appeared to have seasoned, roasted meat with vegetables skewered on it. It looked rather hearty. "Two for one bargain" she smiled handing him one.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #891 on: March 13, 2018, 06:09:38 am »
Jester took the kebab in his hand, before sniffing it carefully to make sure it was safe and then began to eat it, his blade like teeth digging into the flesh of the meat. "Not bad.." He muttered with a mouth half full before looking around at everyone passing by, the demon began to people watch. "Should we stay in the wagon tonight or look for an inn?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #892 on: March 13, 2018, 06:15:01 am »
She ate hets as well. As she suspected,  it waa rabbit. "Be nice to habe a real bed again" she said. "Im sure your back would thank you" she added as she popped a potato in her mouth.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #893 on: March 13, 2018, 06:19:07 am »
He perked an eyebrow at her, "I'm not that old for my back." He said to her before chuckling and went to toss the stick a little bit away having finished. "But yes.. that would be rather good i can imagine."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #894 on: March 13, 2018, 06:20:15 am »
She finished not too long after him and let him lead. She didn't realize she was holding his hand.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #895 on: March 13, 2018, 06:23:30 am »
It didn't take long to fin and inn and rent a simple room with two beds, he wasn't entirely sure the situation with tehm so providing the option was good enough for him at the moment. Though only after he looked down to see their hands entwined with each other.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #896 on: March 13, 2018, 11:29:51 am »
She set her things on the bed. This villahe probably did not jave as many resources as the city of bronze,  so she didn't question the beds. Angel took off her shirt to don a clean one before they headed back out. "What first?"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #897 on: March 13, 2018, 03:59:28 pm »
Jester wore exactly what he always did before looking around the town and taking in a deep breath. "Ask around for some work so we can continue to pay for things?" He suggested to her, before walking around asking people for just that, anything that needed killing in the immediate area.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #898 on: March 13, 2018, 04:12:19 pm »
She nodded. "We should ask around. Hopefully I have better prospects here than the last city." as luck would have it, there was a job board near the center of town, different citizens needing things done or the town guard even.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #899 on: March 13, 2018, 04:24:57 pm »
Jester approached the board and began to scan over it, looking for something interesting that could prove to be a little challenge for Angel to dip her toes into the water.