-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The forest god and his maidens  (Read 75 times)

Theta

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Leading the pack
The forest god and his maidens
« on: January 28, 2018, 05:01:56 am »
As the sun rose along the leaves of the great forest. All manner of life sprang into being from the birds chirping to the fish nibbling in the stream the forest teemed with life. In the center of it all stood a rickety  small shrine weathered with age  inside sat a perfect wolf statue  polished and out of place for the nature surrounding  it. The statue was actually the source of all the energy that flowed throughout the forest. Legends spoke of a massive wolf god that cared for these mountains. But he was betrayed by humans and captured  forced into a small statue and placed out of the way in this forest. His birdcage for eternity. Untill one night during a lightning storm a bolt arched down and struck the pathetic shrine and statue cracking it. It was just a waiting game the magic binding the god was failing slowly and the forest became exponentially  larger. Drawing the eyes of the local calling for help.
some say life is but a path through the woods, and death but a clearing in a field. so if you get lost, if you feel alone, the path may become dark.  remember always, you will meet everyone again in the clearing at the end of your path

Calahara0140

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I love being a submissive
Re: The forest god and his maidens
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 03:27:34 pm »
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/58/25/e35825f01c5c48b0723b747dd7ee25c2.jpg

The twins walked along the dirt path. They were on a dare to come up here and take a picture of them touching the wolf statue that was cracked. The place was suppose to be haunted or something but the twins just shrugged it off. To them this was just an easy $100 each. They walked along, one with a slightly darker pelt than the other. The flashlight one held cut through the dark of the night. Clouds moved across the sky, hiding then revealing the sliver of moon that hung high in the sky. Up ahead they finally spotted the shrine and the lightning blackened statue. It was giant! Almost the size of a small elephant. They hurried over to hit and lay their hands on it giggling. The lighter twin lifted her phone and took a selfie of themselves.
Love being submissive to everyone but especially to girls and futas!!!

K-List: https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10235

Theta

• Leading the pack
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:42:11 pm »
As the phone was raised  the moon was revealed and the clearing became bright filled with soft moonlight.  This is where the oddities began.  Under the tips  of the twins finger the statue felt warm?. A statue shouldnt feel warm in the middle of the night. As the phone flashed and the selfie was taken the  there was a moment for a split second  in which  they would be able to feel a heartbeat. It was what the picture held that would be the most shocking of all as the eyes of the statue  had become a piercing  blue.  The forest seemed to give a sigh of relief as  the wind changed  and blew outwards torwards the girls causing them to shiver. Suddenly the moon seemed bigger the clearing more vibrant as a low growl was heard in their ears allmost behimd them. Who...
 Dares....
some say life is but a path through the woods, and death but a clearing in a field. so if you get lost, if you feel alone, the path may become dark.  remember always, you will meet everyone again in the clearing at the end of your path

Calahara0140

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 06:51:00 pm »
Their tails twitched curiously and they turned to each other. "Did you feel that too?" Asked the darker, hoping that her sister's answer was no but to her disappointment it wasn't. Instead she nodded. "Yeah i did. It felt warm and,like, it had a heartbeat. But we were just imagining it right?" The darker twin shook her head no. "I think it was real." Both twins turned at the same time towards the statue and saw the blue glowing eyes. Then they heard the voice. Their fur bristled and stood on end as the statue glared down at them. Their legs shook and they fell to their knees in fright.

Theta

• Leading the pack
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 07:52:29 pm »
The statue proceeded  to crumble away first at the tail then up the paws finally giving way to the chest and head as the pieces fell away the first thing was the scent. Fresh, but ancient, dominating and powerfull,  then the fur came into view all black save the tip of the tail and a diamond at the chest. Though it was dark it was glistening in the moonlight as if an obsidian pendant. He was allmost the size of the statue  and as he shook the remained off he seemed to grow a little. First a sniff then he look nack in their direction,before speaking he let out a breath in their direction as the flowers around them grew. "Now... who dares enter my forest?" His voice commanding yet calm an underlying anger just under the surface.

Calahara0140

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 03:47:28 pm »
They stared up in shock as the statue crumbled away to reveal the massive talking wolf in front of them. They had no idea what to do or think as this night black creature towered over them. They pointed at each other dumbly. "Lillie," said the darker while the lighter replied with, "Rosemary." They weren't sure if they should run or not. No classes during summer camp they had attended when they were younger had ever covered what to do when a giant wolf came out of a statue.

Theta

• Leading the pack
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 04:14:24 pm »
The wolf looked at the  young maidens  and nodded. "My name is theta we are well met, now.... neither of you are humans so my anger lies not with you but.. you both smell delicious.  So tell me why  should  i let you 2 out of my forest? " he got up and stretched out walking around them taking a sniff here and a look there before returning to his shrine. " i will make a deal. one will stay and i will let one go what say you vixens?

Calahara0140

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 04:20:58 pm »
They looked at each other. they were relieved that he wasn't angry with them but then he made the comment about them smelling delicious. They looked at each other nervously. Then the darker one, Rosemary, spoke up. "What is it you plan on doing to the one that stays. We're sisters. We can't just leave the other to the whims of anyone without knowing her fate."

Theta

• Leading the pack
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 06:00:38 pm »
Sisters? Hmmm that does explain the bond and the similar scent.. " he looked down upon the pair of vixens and smiled a sharp toothy grin. " you would rather know your other halves fate even if it be gruesome? Rather you leave  heart  light not knowing? " he paused then sighed " fine  one of you will stay here to become my maiden you will live for me and help me to care for the forest and rid me of this anger. Teach me of the world that has moved on while i slumbered. If that does not suit you i will make it so both of you cannot leave this place and will give me some good entertainment...

Calahara0140

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 06:31:21 pm »
They loked at each other and whispered to each other heatedly for several long seconds. They were getting angry with each other. Finally they finished and Rosemary said, "Neither one of us is willing to leave the other. We will stick with each other. What do you have to say about that Mr Doggy?"

Theta

• Leading the pack
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 08:10:02 pm »
Theta's expression was one of confusion and  surprise " Doggy?! How dare you! I gave you my name in the least you younglings could do is use it!! "  he growled his fur standing up  "  if you cannot decide who stays both will attend to me ."  The wind picked up and the grass laid flat as both of the fine furred foxes  felt the sheer power coming from the god, first it started on their wrists An itching feeling that slowly started to burn  intricate  tattoos into their fur. Then it spread to their necks a bonded lace to show who they belonged to. " this forest is now your only home. If you leave everynight you spend away from my power will burn into your life. Your lives here will be... comfortable if you fallow my commands if you do not... well  i make sure to punish my maidens for their mistakes. If either of you have questions now is the time to ask before i give you the rules to you new life"