-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Fall of the Lord (Max and NekoUke)  (Read 693 times)

Max

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Fall of the Lord (Max and NekoUke)
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:33:00 am »
The world of Mgor was a harsh world.  The climate was varied, and in this region, quite temperate, but the world was wracked by wars.  Society was about at medieval technological level, in a world dotted with small city-states, wars would break out between cities for any number of reasons.  And Mgor is a world dominated by women.  Most of the rulers were female, as were almost all of the warriors.  As were most members of the various castes that did everything on Mgor.

Males were home keepers or Free Companions.  When they were not being taken as slaves in raids in one of the many myriad wars that often raged across the world.  Most males would be sold, perhaps to one of the many pleasure houses or paga dens, others to rich nobles or merchants.  It was not just war, males could be made slaves for debt, or punishment for legal infractions, or even if they just showed to much flesh in the wrong place.

Lord Talvan sat in somewhat comfort as the auction went on.  Sales of female pleasure slaves were quite rare, and so he made sure to attend, but sadly, none of the slaves had been of any interest.  One or two former street urchins, that while nice to look at, were nothing exceptional.  The next two were not much better.  He sighed in his robes of concealment, a dark grey in color, as his hand reached for a goblet of cool wine.  Lifting the veil, he sipped it, as he waited for the next slave to be brought out.

Hopeing this one was worth the wait.

~NekoUke~

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Fetish Uke
Re: Fall of the Lord (Max and NekoUke)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 01:01:02 pm »
Each woman was led out the same way.  Nude and in chains.  It seemed like even though women had complete control over society here that those who allowed themselves to be disgraced and enslaved were seen as low as the men who were taken as slaves here.  Kind of like how on Gor,  men were the dominant species and should they let themselves be taken then all respect was lost.  A kajiru being lower than a kajira.  Using that logic on this world a male slave did the same jobs as a kajira and women the same as kajiru,  especially the warriors.  Such a world was hard but as long as one kept their head about them and made the right connections they could survive.  It was just as political after all.

Every male there that wasn't wearing a collar was veiled.  While women went about as they pleased.  It wasn't uncommon for the warrior castes to go around topless.  That wasn't the only way to tell if someone was of that caste though.  They would be muscular but also sexy,  their clothes would be furs and bones,   and they would usually be covered in dirt or paint.

As was the next woman.  Allenora (26)  A former Mistress from the savage northern lands who lost everything she owned in a raid.  Such things were common up north,  and the most hardy of the warrior castes resided there.  If she did not sell here it was explained she would be thrown into the fighting pits or the mines,  as most warriors were. 

Though she had given up any hope of freedom.  She had surrendered herself and as part of the code they submit themselves to and die for their new Master or Mistress.   With such a luscious and strong body on her she would be gaining some interest as a pleasure and fighting slave.   And if he was wise,  Talvan would bid.   Warrior slaves were good at protecting their Masters from would be assassins.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 04:19:31 pm »
Talvan had not really been paying attention, instead thinking about those supplies that he had bought earlier in the day, had he remembered everything?  Had it all been delivered to the estate?

Feeling a nudge from a merchant sitting next to him, Talvan green eyes lift up to view the new slave up for auction.  This one was...  different.  She was powerful, even if she was in chains.  He studies the slave as she is walked about to display the wares up for sale.

Talvan waits as the bidding gets started, slow at first, but then it picks up speed.  Then winds down as bidders drop out.  The auction is about to end when Talvan announces his  bid, "18 silver."  The previous high bidder raises his bid, and Talvan raises his, at which, the other shakes his head, leaving Talvan as the winner.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 04:53:18 pm »
She felt a little betrayed however.  Seeing her fellow sisters in arms look her over and jeer as she was shown off.  Those in the warrior castes were a competitive sort,  and were often known for being rude too.  It wasn't uncommon to hear of them slapping the asses of male,  and even female slaves in taverns.  Allenora had did it before,  but now she was on the receiving end.

In his mind he might have been thinking what it would be like to have such a powerful woman at his feet.  The fact she looked strong even in chains said something about her stature and yet,  her body was well toned and wouldn't look out of place in pleasure silks. 

Allenora kept looking forward as the bidding commenced.  Whoever bought her,  she wanted to keep her pride.  There was always some to be found in serving.  As the bidding ended it was announced the free man had won it.  She was just glad that it wasn't one of her warrior sisters that bought her.   She would have went to the pits for sure.

Though she always loved a fight,  and wouldn't mind that either.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 05:22:44 am »
Having won the auction, Talvan made his way to the auctioneer.  Reaching her, he fishes out the coins for his purchase to the slaver.  "I will be be leaving, if I may take my slave with me?" he asks, glancing to Allenora., wanting to get a better look  at his new property.  The slaver lets the question hang there for a moment before nodding.  One of her helpers hands the leash to the collar

Making sure that his new slave was well bound, he took the leash, and headed off into the mid-day sun.  Keeping a firm grip on the leash, he led her thru the busy streets, soon moving to the richer part of the city of Myos.  Reaching a villa, he nods to the guard posted outside, then passes by her into the interior beyond.

There are several slaves inside, male, cleaning and running errands.  "A new slave Master," one asks, and he nods.  "Dinner will be ready at the usual time," the slave informs him.

"Very well, I will be in my study, I wish to examine my new purchase," Talvan informs the male, then leads the female into another room, letting the door close behind them.  Shelves line the room, lined with scrolls and a few books as well as a few statues.  Leading her to the center of the room, he removed her leash, but left her hands bound for now.  He circles about her, hand reaching up to remove the veil, setting it aside.  Brushing back strand of dark brown hair as it sets the veil on his desk, he stops before her.

"Kneel," he commands.  "What is your name?  How did you come to be a slave?" he asks, curious.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:07 am »
During the sale and on the way back to his villa,  Allenora kept quiet.   One might think she was planning something but the truth was she was accepting her enslavement.  She had failed to keep her freedom and thus did not deserve it.  Here,  and especially back home she would be seen as a fallen woman.  Though she could complain about the heat though,  since she was used to the cold climate having hailed from the north lands.

He didn't have to worry about her escaping,  but still it was almost policy to keep a slave chained,  especially new ones.  She glanced at the male slaves he had for a brief second.  If she was free,  they would be the ones under her heel.   Now she was in the same position.

Upon given the order she knelt quietly.  Showing no signs of disobedience.   Though she was confused.  Why buy a female when he had plenty of other slaves.  Even so,  it wasn't like the other males would touch her.

"My name was,  Allenora.  Now it is whatever my Master wishes it to be.   I lost my home in a raid after a disagreement with another Mistress about territory.  Such things are common in the north lands."

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 02:49:21 pm »
One clue as to why he had bought her might have been that so far, all the slaves that she had seen had been male.  Talvan reaches down, fingers taking hold of her chin, to lift it up, to turn her head this way and way to examine her.  Always quick to snatch them away if she should try and bite him.

He lets the matter of what to call her hang in the air for a moment.  "You lost your home in in raid with another Mistress about territory?  Do tell more?  I want to know all about my new slave's past life," he says, releasing her, moving to sit on the edge of the desk to listen to her story.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 03:01:17 pm »
She would not try anything however,  though she didn't exactly welcome him handling her like property,  which was what she was.  Her hands and feet were still shackled with a long chain connecting them that ran vertically up from the feet to the hands.  Upon being questioned she thought she might answer,  though she did not want to.

"There was a small plot of land that remained unclaimed for quite some time."  Allenora explained.  "I was going to take it though she,  my rival was adamant it was hers.  She did all she could to sabotage any chance I had of claiming.  Letting fiends run amok there to scaring away and even stealing my slaves.  Such an act I could not forgive so I fought back.  Though she was crafty..and now I'm here."

"My lands are savage and cold.  I'm not used to this heat."

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 04:03:57 pm »
"This rival of yours sounds quite terrible, sending out fiends to harass you, never seen such a thing myself," Talvan says with a shrug, though it sounds like he doesn't doubt her, not having been to the barbaric north.  "Think we have enough threats without such things, but I would not be surprised," he says with a small shrug.

"Still, how the mighty have fallen," he remarks, thinking that a women, that had once owned land, slaves, was now a slave, his slave now.  Though she had probably heard that before, he did not care.  "I will call you Allenora," he announces, not that he had any other idea for a name for her.

There was a knock at the door.  "Dinner is ready Master," a voice announces from the other side of the closed door.

He stands, motioning for her to stand.  Leading her to another room with a large table with many chairs about it.  He sits at the head to the table.  "Kneel there," he says.  He begins to eat, on occasion, taking a piece of food, and holding it for her to eat.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 04:22:11 pm »
It wasn't like he would understand.  Even if he could be enslaved at any time he never lived in the climate that she did.  The most hardy of women came from those lands.  Sometimes people stooped low to get the upper hand over someone they disliked.  More often that not,  brains got one by a lot further than brawn.  Which,  Allenora made the mistake of not using to her advantage.

The comment about her now being 'fallen' stung,  even if she had heard it plenty before she was put on the block.   Though she was confused why he would let her keep her name she did not second guess it.  She would serve him proudly.  Though if the time or chance came that she would earn her freedom she would take it.

Being lead to the dining room she kept her gaze averted before she knelt near him as instructed.  She did not wish to but she took any food he gave her.  This was humiliating.  Once a woman who would dine and drink hearty,  she was now eating like a common animal from the hand of her Master.  While that was happening she did take a look at the dining room around her though,  and the slaves who stood at the sides.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 05:13:22 pm »
This day had gone quite differently than he thought it would when he had gotten up.  He had gone to the auction, because such a sale was a rare event, but had not expected to actually buy a slave.  Not that he couldn't afford one, of course he could, just that he didn't expect to find a slave worth buying.  He was very pleasantly surprised, even if if he was little unprepared for acquiring such a treat.

There were two other slaves in the room, both male, dressed in simple white tunics with collars about their necks.  One, in his middle thirties, stood to one side of the room, his attention firmly on his Master.  The other, much younger, looking 18, , who kept sneaking glances at the new slave, though glancing away when he saw Allenora looking to him. 

Talvan pauses in his eating, and feeding of Allenora.  "Balon," he indicates the older slave, "And Ajax," he points to the younger slave.  "And this is Allenora," he says, running fingers thru her hair.  Both would nod politely, though Ajax seemed a little nervous in the presence of such a powerful woman.

The room itself was simply furnished, the table, a large basket of fruits in the middle, and the chairs about it.  A small table off to on side, holding a vase.  There was a shield and sword on one wall, held in a prominent place.

"What do you think of her?" he asks, glancing to Balon, ignoring Ajax for the time being.

"She is quite the specimen," the male would reply, his voice a polite tone.  Talvan would nod.

"And you, what do you think of all this?  Our city?  My humble home?" he indicates the room, and to the alarm of Ajax, the two male slaves in the room.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 05:44:36 pm »
She just wished her day had went differently.  But the past few weeks was full of her being shipped around,  beaten and then sent to the auction.  Though there were no visible marks.  Allenora looked at the two males that were stood at the sides of the room,  her attention was more on Balon though.  Someone like him would have been collared right away by her if she was free.  Northern women were notorious for that.

She kept quiet until she was asked another question.  "It's too warm and opulent for my taste."  She was used to more barbaric architecture,  and the cold climate.  It was clear it was bothering her,  but she could not complain.  Such acts wouldn't befit a slave. 

"I thought you would have preferred the company of women.  But I understand you fear being in my position,   such can happen to a man if he isn't careful."

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 06:05:13 pm »
Talvan sighs.  "Yes, it is far to easy for a man, even one such as myself, to wind up a slave," he says, a bit of sadness in his voice.  "Still, one cannot dwell on such things," he says, eating a bit more of the meat on his plate, before placing a piece before her lips to eat.   "And sadly, there are so few quality females sold here.  I wasn't sure I was going to buy a slave until you went up on auction," he admits.

"Will have to get some proper clothes for you," he muses, looking to her.  Balon looks on dispassionately, while Ajax still seems nervous in the presence of the powerful northern lady.

He takes a goblet, letting Allenora sip from it.  He takes note of Ajax.  "So, how many males did you have as slaves?" he asks, more to tease Ajax than for anything else.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:29:51 pm by Max »

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 06:46:43 pm »
She reluctantly took the meat from his hand,  though she was wondering why he let her drink from his goblet,  it did not matter right now.  Her thoughts were still on Balon.  Hearing the bit about the clothes she frowned a little.  Back home most would keep their slaves naked,  only covering them when outdoors and even then they wore very little.  To go from furs and leathers to possibly silks would be a shame for her. 

"I owned quite a few.  Around 35 at best.  Though as you can imagine I lost a few of those due to my rivals interference.  They weren't a big loss though,  slaves can easily be replaced."

"How long will you keep me chained?"  Or was a powerful looking woman all chained up an attractive sight?

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 07:41:30 pm »
Talvan nods at her words.  "So very true, slaves can easily be replaced.  Even female ones," he would remind her.  He does note her attention to Balon, but does not comment on it.  Balon for his part seems to ignore her.  Accepting that she was there, but that she would not be much of a burden on him, that the Master would likely be concerned with her.

At her question, Talvan pauses, giving a glance to the elder slave.  Who merely shrugs in response.  "It would be an unfortunate waste of a slave if you were to try something foolish," he points out.  "There are guards nearby," he says, then leans down.  She can feel his fingers at the chains about her ankles, then about her wrists.  The cuffs are still there, but her chains are now gone, as he sets them on the table.

Sitting back in his chair, to watch her for the moment.  Doubting that she would do anything, but curious to see what she would do.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 01:07:46 am »
Yes,  they could be replaced but what about those who the Master cherished?  She might not have thought of that. Northern women were of that mentality.  Honestly,  it was hard to pin down the personality of a Northerner.  She was distracted from her thoughts by Talvan unlocking her chains but keeping the cuffs on her.  She could feel their weight but she could move her limbs freely.  She knew he unlocked them to see how she would react but she would just stay knelt there.  Not attempting anything.  It would be foolish for a slave to do so.

She looked like she had surrendered herself to her fate,  but she could rebel at any time.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 01:49:20 am »
Talvan watches her for a few moments.  Now that she was free, what would she do?  Nothing it would seem.  Perhaps she had been trained?  Or maybe just waiting a better moment?

Still, the form kneeling there was something.  So powerful, and yet, so controlled.  All his.  He would have to get her some proper silks to wear, but that would be for tomorrow.  It was a bit late to buy them today, but he wanted to see her so attired. 

He leans in close, fingers tracing along her cheek line.  "Are you a slave Allenora?" he would ask, the fingers then drifting down, lightly brushing about the curve of her breast, to her nipple.  Eyes on her, watching for her reactions.  Wanting to make sure that she knew what she was.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:20:52 am by Max »

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 02:06:46 am »
She could have been waiting for a better moment,  or she could have submitted herself.  There was no question however that she would rebel when the time came.  Or the chance.

Allenora stayed still,  letting him touch her however he wanted.  Her front facing gaze never shifting,  nor her expression.  "Yes.  I am a slave."  she said without a hint of defiance or hesitation.  Still though,  there was always a chance that she could raise a hand.  This posed a difficult situation.  Her fellow women would have disowned her due to allowing herself to be enslaved and thus she could face harsh punishments.  Yet it would be against a man.

It might not have been a bad idea to break her in a little though.  Either by beating her or putting her through hard labor.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 04:58:49 am »
Talvan touches her nipple once more, his eyes never leaving her.  He then pulls back.  "Yes, you are,  and best you remember that," he says, stepping back from her.  Not that he believed her.  He was quite sure that if she was not plotting something, that she was just waiting for the right moment to act.  Still, she was a slave, and would learn to become one.

"Take her downstairs, and get her cleaned up.  I have some work to do.  I will send for her tonight," he would direct Balon, before leaving the room.  A moment later, one of the guards came in, to help escort the three of them downstairs.

At the end of the stairs, past a locked door with a female guard, was a hallway, with many cell doors, obviously for the various slaves kept here.  The first door however, opened to a room, with several small tubs in it.  Each just large enough for an adult to stretch their legs out, and would reach up to their arms if the were sitting in it.  One was filled, with hot water, with several small jars of oil and cleaning rags and brushes. 

"Ajax, you will stay and assist her if she needs it," he tells the younger slave.  Who swallows nervously at that news.  "The Master will send for you soon enough, so I would suggest that you make every effort to clean yourself for him," he advises her.  He then exits the room, the door closing, the lock clicking shut. 

And, it was just the two of them in the room.  Or, was it a test?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 03:38:48 pm by Max »

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 05:39:37 pm »
She was left with a dilemma.  Should she submit herself totally or should she just play along?  The latter option meant she would serve until Tavlan wasn't in a position of power before,  as in his estate being raided before she struck.  Though deep inside there was small spark of subservience.   And she feared she might succumb to.

Allenora said nothing as she was brought downstairs and into the baths.  Obviously he wanted her to be cleaned of the dirt and paint she had left on her skin.  Though she would not need assistance.  She just got to work on cleaning herself once in the tub,  ignoring everything around her.  Though she was thinking on how to get back at Tavlan,  and her sights were on Balon,  not Ajax.

Once cleaned and dried she would most likely be lead out of the tub and into one of the cells to be held there until nightfall.  Though she took a glance at the female guards,  noting the disdain they had on their faces for her.   

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 05:25:45 am »
Ajax would just stand uncomfortably in the corner as Allenora washed herself.  It was quite clear that he was afraid of the woman of the woman from the north.  Still, he remained there, ready to help her if needed.

Once she was done, she was indeed led from the room, and into a cell.  Locked in by one of the female guards, the disdain evident on her face for this fallen woman.

Eventually, she was sent for.  The door is opened and the guard enters along with Balon.  Who, unlike Ajax, seems to hold no fear of the new slave.  Holding a couple of lengths of chain in his hand.  "The Master requires yours service.  Place your hands behind your back," he orders.  Whether she did voluntarily, or the guard forced her, her hands were soon chained behind her back.  The other dhain was then attached to her collar, and she was led from the room.

She was led back up the stairs, then up another flight of stairs, before stopping at a door.  Knocking on it.  "The slave you sent for Master," Balon announces, before leading her into the room.

Talvan was waiting in the room, nodding to Balon, who takes his leave, closing the door behind him.  Talvan was dressed in a grey silken robe, closed and tied with a belt n front of it.  A quirt held in his hand.  He was standing next to fur lined couch.  A large bed in one corner of the room, a large fur on the floor at the head of it.  A table and chair, mirror, several more doors led from the room, all closed.

"Closer," he would command, then once she had reached him, he would move around her, removing the chain.  "Kneel, nadu," he commands, the settles onto the couch once she had done so before her to admire her form.  "All mine," he says very possessively. 

"So, what can Allenora do?  What skills does she have?  What training was she given?"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:10:19 pm by Max »

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 03:04:05 pm »
They hated her because she allowed herself to be enslaved,  but she did not care.  She wouldn't lose sleep over it anyway.  Though when she was locked in she waited.  Thinking on how she could regain her freedom,  though there still was a small tingle of subservience inside of her.  She really could not allow herself to fall to that,  there was a chance she would. 

When she was sent for she seemed to comply willingly to having her hands chained behind her back before being lead from the room.  The female guard still glaring at her.  If she had her way she would have put Allenora to the sword.  And even if he did not see it.  Allenora was looking at Balon with interest.  And she would until she was lead inside what she presumed to be Tavlan's chambers and left alone.

She approached and knelt down when given the order.  Her hands now unchained she spread her legs and placed her hands, palm upwards on her thighs.  This was humiliating for her.

"I can fight.  It is how I won my territory in the first place."  Indeed,  most Northern women could.  "I was given no training as slave.  As I was free all my life."

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 03:46:58 pm »
Talvan looked a little impatient at her answer.  "You can do better than that.  What else can you do?  Cook?  Clean?  Read?  Write?  Do numbers?" he asks as he studies her kneeling form, reaching out with the handle of the quirt, tapping her thighs to spread them a bit wider, her chin to lift it higher. 

"You will only nadu in front of me," he adds.  You will tower in front of everyone else.  Understood?" he asks, before pressing on.  And did a woman, that once owned many slaves, and is now a slave, learn how to please a man?"

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 01:45:34 am »
Of course she could do most of those things,  but fighting was one thing she could do extremely well.  Allenora shifted her head and thighs at the touch of the quirt.  Not adjusting her blank expression though.  "Yes,  I can do all those..except numbers."  Northern women didn't do mathematics.  They saved that for their slaves.

"And I have not pleasured a man myself but I can imagine how one would."  She said.  "It can't be that much different from pleasing a woman."

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2018, 05:26:43 am »
That answer was not quite what Talvan expected, so he would stare at her a a few seconds.   "Very well," he says, thinking of her other assets.  Reading, writing, those could be useful.  And her fighting abilities, those would be useful, if harnessed correctly.  Though, there was no way he was going to let her get a sword.  No telling what kind what she might do with that. 

"How would you go about pleasing your Master?" he asks, giving her chance to demonstrate her ability or at least enthusiasm to please him.  He could always do it the hard way if she failed.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 01:51:53 pm »
He didn't see it,  but she had eyeballed a sword hanging on the wall earlier.  No doubt she could overpower him if she got the chance.  He could even test her against some of his guards.  But right now,  Allenora was allowing herself to succumb to the submissive urge.  Though when asked about pleasing him she looked upward,  wondering how serious he was. 

"There's nothing to pleasing a Master."  she said,  sticking her chest outward as she kept the nadu pose.  Allenora leaned forward a bit and ran her hands under his robe,  running her strong hands on his shaft.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 05:43:50 pm »
Talvan had indeed missed that she had seen the sword on the wall.  Still, he did watch her as she knelt before him, in case she did try something, fingers tight about the handle of the quirt, his free hand resting idly on his knee as he watches her, judging her actions.  There was a tensing of his body as her hand reached forward, what would such a strong woman do?  Would she remember that she was a slave, and obey?  Or try something?

He relaxes as her fingers slide along his hardening manhood.  "Bold words from a slave," he gets out, then reaches with his free hand, "Perhaps to bold," he comments, Removing her hand, he would stand.  "Crawl up onto the furs, put your hands to your sides," he directs.

Once done, Talvan could quickly lock the hidden cuffs about first one wrist, then her ankles, and circling about the couch, her last wrist.  "All mine," he whispers, sitting on the edge,touching her her breasts and sides and stomach and thighs.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 06:22:18 pm »
And if she did want to try something,  it was a case of when and where she would.  Allenora was a hard enough person to pin down when she was a Mistress.  So now she was a slave,  her mind seemed even more mysterious.  She could not forget that she was now an outsider to her people however,  so any form of rebellion meant that the guards would not hesitate to cut her down.

Allenora crawled up onto the couch and allowed him to cuff her.  A strong woman in chains was a sight to behold.

Though she never reacted to him touching her like she was a trophy.  Her face remaining stoic and yet her mind was bouncing between giving into the submissive urge and fighting back. 

Finally she broke.  "Yes.  She is all yours,  Master."

Though deep down she knew,  inside every Free Man in this world,  there was a submissive fire.

Max

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 09:05:37 pm »
It was quite a sight indeed.  Such a powerful woman, one who had owned numerous slaves, numerous males, lay here on his couch.  Bound in chains under him.  Her body open to his view, open to his touch, open to his use. 

He reaches a hand towards her sex, her legs held spread open for him, running his fingers along its length, eyes on her, watching her reaction.  Then, sliding a fingertip across her nipple.

~NekoUke~

• Fetish Uke
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 09:46:06 pm »
Allenora's mind had now cracked when she submitted to him.  It didn't take much to get someone who was once dominant over others to become subservient.  She was now exposed and bound for him.  Whatever he wished.  The touch of his hand across her clit sent a shiver down her spine,  as if she was craving this.  She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes.  Letting the ownership she had over her own body as she prepared to give herself to him fully.

He may not have needed the quirt,  but it was still there.  And to make her fully understand she was a slave he could have her lashed a bit.