-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)  (Read 8358 times)

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
Re: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)
« Reply #780 on: May 16, 2018, 01:52:19 pm »
"And I love this toned stomach of yours" Jessica whispered, trailing her tongue down Jasmine's naval and letting it rest teasingly above Jasmine's mound. "How out of it did my brother seem when you left him...?"

Boo-san

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • In a random state, in a random universe.
« Reply #781 on: May 16, 2018, 01:54:03 pm »
Jasmine shivered as the tongue traveled down her body, around her navel before stopping above her mound. Hearing the question, she grinned saying "Mmm... Very out of it. I don't think he's gonna wake up any time soon. He's probably passed out for the night~"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #782 on: May 16, 2018, 02:00:51 pm »
Jessica grinned happily before climbing onto Jasmine's lap and yanking the gown down away from her shoulders, their bare breasts pressing together as she leaned in and kissed Jasmine tenderly. Her arms folded around Jasmine's neck as they kissed, filling Jessica with a sense of joyful excitement.

Boo-san

« Reply #783 on: May 16, 2018, 02:02:57 pm »
Jasmine was a little surprised at Jessica, but enjoyed her boldness. Smiling she leaned into the kiss, wrapping her around her gently as they made out. Feeling as Jessica wrapped her arms around her neck and pressed their breasts together, making her let out a soft excited coo into the kiss. Growing more excited as they made out.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #784 on: May 16, 2018, 02:16:37 pm »
"I told you, you do things to me I can't explain" Jessica giggled, kissing softly into Jasmine's neck. "Do you want me to stop? Or wold you rather I kissed you somewhere else?" She asked with a smile.

Boo-san

« Reply #785 on: May 16, 2018, 02:18:08 pm »
Jasmine let out a cute little moan as her neck as kissed, saying "Don't stop please~ I rather have you kiss me~" Giving a sly grin to Jessica, saying "Anywhere you please~" Giggling a little, wondering where Jessica might choose to kiss her next.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #786 on: May 16, 2018, 02:45:29 pm »
Jessica grinned back and kissed along Jasmine's shoulder, slowly and sensually, before kissing down her side and around to her stomach. She gently guided Jasmine down so that she was laying on her back and began kissing Jasmine's mound, flicking it occasionally with her tongue before kissing down to Jasmine's pussy.

Boo-san

« Reply #787 on: May 16, 2018, 02:51:40 pm »
Jasmine smiled happily, feeling the kisses on her shoulder and side. Down to her stomach, before being laid on the bed gently as she cooed softly feeling as Jessica moved to her mound. Flicking it a few times before kissing her pussy making her gasp and moan softly, giggling a little as she said "So naughty~ I love it~!"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #788 on: May 16, 2018, 02:57:01 pm »
"Well then hopefully you'll really love what happens next" Jessica giggled, sliding her tongue slowly inside Jasmine and wiggling it around inside the other girl's folds. Jessica placed her hands gently on Jasmine's thighs, caressing them with her fingertips as she closed her eyes and began bobbing her head up and down as she ate Jasmine out, slowly and tantalisingly, before flicking her tongue up against Jasmine's clit as she began to lick and suck faster and harder.

Boo-san

« Reply #789 on: May 16, 2018, 03:02:14 pm »
Jasmine raised an eyebrow a little to Jessica, before moaning and panting softly. Feeling her tongue pressing into her deeply, bobbing her head up and down as she got ate out. Jasmine's fingers running a little through Jessica's hair as she said "Ooh~ I dooo!" As she grinned happily to her, gasping and moaning a little louder as her clit was flicked a little sending shocks of pleasure up through her body as she said "Mm~ Sooo good~" As she arched her back a little and smiled in bliss.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #790 on: May 16, 2018, 03:05:24 pm »
Jessica smiled a little at Jasmine's response, feeling a rush of excitement at how much the other girl was enjoying this. She wanted to be better for Jasmine but she also wanted to show her minsanely hot she thought she was. Her hands slid up Jasmine's stomach, remaining still as she licked and sucked at the other girl's clit. As she built up a little more speed, her hands slid up to rest on Jasmine's breasts, her fingers wandering over the soft orbs happily.

Boo-san

« Reply #791 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:03 pm »
Jasmine squirmed in pleasure from Jessica, and when she felt her hand sliding up to her breasts she grinned more. Placing her own hands on top of Jessica's she said "Mm~ You're going all out on pleasuring me today!" Giggling softly before gently kneading her breasts with Jessica's hands, trying to encourage her a little as she let out a louder moan. Saying "Mmm~ So hot, so sexy~"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #792 on: May 16, 2018, 03:11:54 pm »
Jessica had no way of knowing that Jasmine had developed a taste for liking it a little rougher than before thanks to her time with Bailey but she happily followed the instruction Jasmine's hands were giving her, kneading and squeezing Jasmine's breasts as her tongue pushed deeper into Jasmine's pussy, licking her clit hard and fast as her nose pressed against Jasmine's mound.

Boo-san

« Reply #793 on: May 16, 2018, 03:16:05 pm »
Jasmine smiled as Jessica followed to knead her breasts. It wasn't as rough as Bailey, but it was a bit more then before for Jessica. Even though it was a bit softer, it was still hot and Jasmine was loving every moment of it. The feeling of the tongue so deep inside of her, and the flicking of her clit once in a while to send a wave of pleasure up her mind was amazing! And it shown as Jasmine squirmed in pleasure and moaned and as she gripped the bed sheets. Doing her best not to pull them off the bed as her back arched a little saying "Oh~ Sooo gooood~ Mmm~" And soon Jessica could feel Jasmine starting to squeeze down on her tongue a little, as she began to build up an orgasm.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #794 on: May 16, 2018, 03:24:00 pm »
Feeling Jasmine tighten around her tongue was all the motivation Jessica needed to go all out - she knew from the last two times they'd had sex that it meant Jasmine was close to orgasm and Jessica wanted to get here there. She licked and sucked faster and harder, gripping Jasmine's breasts a little and willing her to climax. She didn't care if they woke up the whole house at this point, all she cared about was satisfying the beautiful girl in front of her.

Boo-san

« Reply #795 on: May 16, 2018, 03:27:30 pm »
Jasmine as a bit surprised at Jessica's sudden eagerness, sucking faster and harder. Gripping her breasts a bit more, which was enough to make her cum. Pushing her over the edge as he let out a shaky moan, and came. Hard. Jasmine doing her best not to completely scream out to get them caught, but loud enough that Jessica could hear it. She arched and bucked her hips a little as she came, before calming down and collapsing onto the bed with heavy breathing. Saying "Oh my... That... Was hot~" Giving a tired grin to Jessica, wanting her to cuddled with her before she was going to make her feel just as good.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #796 on: May 16, 2018, 03:41:17 pm »
"I told you I'd missed you" Jessica giggled. "And ever since I went down on you in the shower I've loved doing it." She lay down beside Jasmine and cuddled her, enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies together on top of the bedding. She didn't know how long they could keep doing this for in secret but for now she was just enjoying the moment.

Boo-san

« Reply #797 on: May 16, 2018, 03:42:42 pm »
Jasmine giggled and then asked "Would you like me to go down on you next~?" Giving a grin to her, cuddling her happily. Whispering into Jessica's ears "I think you would enjoy that~"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #798 on: May 16, 2018, 03:45:18 pm »
"You know I would" Jessica whispered back, giving Jasmine a slow, tender kiss. "I love everything you do to me...but that really makes me feel amazing..."

Boo-san

« Reply #799 on: May 16, 2018, 03:50:17 pm »
Jasmine grinned proudly, kissing Jessica back with a slow passionate kiss. Then slowly laid Jessica on her back, kissing down her body. Stopping just before her mound, as she gave a grin to Jessica before kissing her mound then pussy slowly. Hoping to tease Jessica a little before pressing her tongue into her.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #800 on: May 16, 2018, 03:54:24 pm »
Jessica gasped at the feeling of Jasmine's lips and tongue on her mound, so close to her pussy and yet so far away...it was maddening to be teased like this...and yet it was also kinda hot...Jessica knew Jasmine was one hell of a tease, and she also knew that sex always felt more intense once Jasmine had riled her up, so she squirmed and moaned softly as Jasmine kissed down her pussy, waiting for that amazing moment when Jasmine's tongue would slip inside...

Boo-san

« Reply #801 on: May 16, 2018, 03:58:33 pm »
Jasmine teased Jessica a little longer, licking her pussy slowly before pressing her tongue deep into Jessica. Grinning up to her as she pressed her tongue as deep as it could go. Her nose pressed up against her mound gently, as she began to wiggle her tongue inside of her lover. A grin on her face as she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of Jessica's voice as she began to pleasure her.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #802 on: May 16, 2018, 04:14:51 pm »
Jessica moaned and writhed beneath Jasmine, clamping a hand down over her mouth to try and stifle the sound whole gripping her bedsheets with the other. It didn't take long for her to start tightening around Jasmine's tongue - she was still unused to this kind of intense pleasure and soon her climax was building.

"Jasmine...I...I can't last much longer!"

Boo-san

« Reply #803 on: May 16, 2018, 04:18:06 pm »
Jasmine slowed down, and stroked her clit saying "Good~ That's fine! Cum for me babe~" Before pressing her tongue into Jessica again, stroking her clit with her thumb slowly. Grinning more at her as she watched and felt her tighten around her tongue, excited to make Jessica orgasm.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #804 on: May 16, 2018, 04:23:05 pm »
Jessica gasped loudly beneath her hand and moaned as Jasmine stroked her clit with her thumb. It was the last push she needed - Jessica came onto Jasmine's lips and tongue, a moan of pure ecstasy sounding from beneath her hand as she reached climax. She lay panting, her body feeling hot and limp as waves of pleasure passed through her.

Boo-san

« Reply #805 on: May 16, 2018, 04:26:18 pm »
Jasmine smiled happily, feeling as Jessica came. Licking her lips and drinking up her juices she watched Jessica go limp on the bed. She giggled softly, moving to cuddle with her happily. Spooning her lover and wrapping their legs together softly she said "Mmm~ That was wonderful~ Thank you!" Before kissing Jessica on the cheek softly and wrapping her arms around her belly softly and pressing her breasts into her back.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #806 on: May 17, 2018, 02:01:09 pm »
"Any time" Jessica smiled. "Will you stay with me for a while? I love relaxing with you like this. I don't think I've ever slept better than that night we slept together at your flat."

Boo-san

« Reply #807 on: May 17, 2018, 02:02:58 pm »
Jasmine nodded, saying "I can stay for a bit, sure~" Giggling softly, as she asked "Cause of my comfy bed? Or because of me warming you up all night?" Teasing Jessica a little before kissing her neck softly and watching her as she waited for an answer.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #808 on: May 17, 2018, 02:14:29 pm »
"Well the comfy bed definitely helped but I think the stunning girl sleeping beside me was the main influence" Jessica said, looking over her shoulder and giving Jasmine a quick kiss.

Jessica soon drifted off to sleep and as she did, Jasmine's phone buzzed with a text from Bailey. The message was a selfie of Bailey in her dorm room, topless except for her bra. She was holding her right hand up and slung over her index finger was a bra similar on design to Jasmine's favourite one. Bailey was smirking and had one eyebrow raised suggestively, and the text below her picture read:

"Hey lover, I made you your very own lingerie if you still feel like helping me with that photoshoot... x"

Boo-san

« Reply #809 on: May 17, 2018, 02:32:26 pm »
Jasmine smiled brightly, and very happily to hear Jessica say that. She cuddled with her and began to drift off to a light sleep with her, until her phone buzzed and made a little beep to signify a text. Jasmine yawned as she woke up, grabbed her phone and looked at the message.

Seeing the bra, she grinned and then read the text. She giggled to herself, and replied with: 'Hello love, that looks really good! I hope there's some panties to match that!  ;-)  That sounds like it could be fun! If you like, bring the camera equipment to my apartment. We can use my bed and home as a little studio if you like. Then added her address, telling her to meet her at a certain time the next day. Wondering if Bailey was going to agree to it or not. But thought it would be good to suggest it before she fell asleep for most of the night. Early in the morning she whispered to Jessica "I got to go to the other room. I don't want to cause suspicion." Before kissing Jessica and getting dressed and going to lay next to Will as not to make anyone suspicious when they woke up.
K-List: