-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)  (Read 8357 times)

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
Re: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)
« Reply #840 on: May 18, 2018, 08:14:22 am »
Bailey bit her lower lip as she watched Jasmine posing. God, she was hot. She'd already taken Amber's instructions to heart and gotten the hang of posing, and against the white backdrop her skin looked absolutely incredible. A shiver of excitement passed over Bailey as Jasmine fixed her with her best 'come take me look'.

"God, you're so fucking hot!" She exclaimed, snapping a few pictures. "Keep looking at me like that and I won't be able to concentrate on what I'm doing...unless what I'm doing is you..."

Boo-san

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • In a random state, in a random universe.
« Reply #841 on: May 18, 2018, 12:53:45 pm »
Jasmine giggled a little, saying "Maybe that's my intention all along..." Giving Bailey a very suggestive grin, doing another pose to make her breasts more prominant to Bailey. Trying to tease her a bit more, wondering what she might do. Getting a sense that she was really teasing Bailey, and she was loving it. Wanting to tease her even more, and also partially wanting to see if Bailey would act on her impulse or not.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #842 on: May 21, 2018, 01:00:42 pm »
Bailey stared unashamedly as Jasmine repositioned herself so that her breasts were more visible. She was so busy staring that she temporarily forgot about the camera in her hands and only remembered when she dropped it. She just managed to catch it before it hit the floor and looked up at Jasmine with an excited smirk on her face.

"You really love to tease me, don't you? Such a bad, bad girl..."

Boo-san

« Reply #843 on: May 21, 2018, 01:11:33 pm »
Giggling, she said "And you like to stare~" Giving a grin to Bailey, she asked "Come on~ Tell me, what would you love to do to me right now?" Trying to make her voice sultry and seductive to Bailey. Having waay to much fun trying to tease her now, hoping to get even more reaction from her.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #844 on: May 21, 2018, 01:15:26 pm »
Bailey cleared her throat in a clearly distracted manner and held the camera up, taking a couple of snaps before grinning at Jasmine and walking slowly toward her. "Keeping pushing my buttons like this and you might find yourself pinned againstead that backdrop, you naughty little tease..."

Boo-san

« Reply #845 on: May 21, 2018, 01:19:22 pm »
Jasmine acted innocent, asking "What? Me? A naughty tease? Nooo... What makes you think that?" Giggling softly, as she then asked "But... What if I wanted to be pinned against the wall?" Doing another pose to rile Bailey even more, saying "You wouldn't do such a thing~" Grinning to Bailey to see if she actually would or not.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #846 on: May 21, 2018, 01:24:54 pm »
Bailey grinned at Jasmine as she set the camera down and stepped up to her. "Oh wouldn't I? Well, it's interesting that you think that, because..."

Baikey leaned in so she could place her mouth next to Jasmine's ear, standing close enough to Jasmine that their breasts touched briefly through Bailey's top as she whispered, ..."Why do you think I locked the door?"

She locked eyes with Jasmine and grinned, then took Jasmine's hands in hers and used her own body to pin Jasmine up against the wall. Her lips met Jasmine's in a passionate, lust-filled kiss as her hands pinned Jasmine's up above her head.

Boo-san

« Reply #847 on: May 21, 2018, 01:31:10 pm »
Jasmine grinned more as she watched Bailey calmly walk up to her, and whisper into her ear before kissing her. Feeling the lust and passion in it as her hands were pinned above her head, letting out and excited gasp. Kissing back just as passionately. Growing excited as Bailey kissed her. As the kiss broke, she grinned and stared into her eyes saying "Well, you proved me wrong~" Giggling softly as she wondered what Bailey might do next while her hands were still pinned.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #848 on: May 21, 2018, 01:45:18 pm »
Bailey moaned softly into Jasmine's mouth as she felt the urgency and need with which the other girl kissed her, their lips practically wrestling in their lustful need for each other. She grinned back at Jasmine, her chest rising and falling in excitement. "I like to keep you on your toes...or on your back" she said, giggling at her dirty joke. She leaned in and kissed roughly into Jasmine's neck, rotating her hips erotically against Jasmine's crotch as she held her in place. "God, I've missed the way we kiss" she whispered excitedly.

Boo-san

« Reply #849 on: May 21, 2018, 01:49:26 pm »
Grinning, Jasmine giggled at the joke before stating "I like it when you keep me on my back, and curling my toes~" Letting out a soft gasp as she felt the teasing to her neck, biting her lip feeling as Bailey brushed and rubbed against her crotch. Keeping her in place, as she giggled softly saying "Well, I am here now with you~ And we can kiss as much as you like!" Before grinning happily to Bailey.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #850 on: May 21, 2018, 01:55:51 pm »
"And i'm so glad you ARE here" Bailey grinned. "No-one kisses me like you do, it's just so...MMMM!" Bailey made a noise of pure lustful delight, running her hands down Jasmine's body as she did so. She noticed the change right away, first looking down at Jasmine's body, then up into her eyes in excitement. "Your skin...you've using the moisturiser I gave you!" She said happilly.

Boo-san

« Reply #851 on: May 21, 2018, 02:03:00 pm »
Jasmine gave a small coy smile, saying "What ever do you mean?" Before giggling, saying "Of course! I like how much softer and smoother my skin is because of it! I use it everyday. I even had to buy some special just to make sure I didn't run out as fast!" Grinning more, she kissed Bailey again before asking "Is it really that noticeable?"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #852 on: May 21, 2018, 02:12:49 pm »
"It is to me...but then I've had the pleasure of feeling your body a few times now" she grinned. Bailey released Jasmine's hands as she crouched down, bringing her lips to Jasmine's abdomen and covering it in kisses. Her tongue flicked out and trailed around Jasmine's naval as her hands slid slowly up and down Jasmine's sides, up to her breasts and down again. "God, you feel amazing!" Bailey giggled.

Boo-san

« Reply #853 on: May 21, 2018, 02:22:20 pm »
Jasmine smiled and giggled saying "Good! I am glad it is working~" Then watched Bailey curiously, as she moved down and began to kiss her stomach. She squirmed a little, trying not to giggle as her kissing and tongue tickled her stomach a little. Feeling as the hands slid up and down her body before resting on her breasts. Grinning back to Bailey, she said "And so do you~" Giggling a little saying "But these pesky clothes, they get in the way sometimes... Ya know?" Smirking to Bailey.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #854 on: May 21, 2018, 02:40:36 pm »
"Oh I KNOW!" Bailey said dramatically, standing up and moving her arms to demonstrate that her tight, fitted top didn't allow her much mobility. "I'd be able to take pics of you SO much easier if I wasn't being restricted by all this fabric." Bailey sighed theatrically and broke out into a grin. "If ONLY there was a sexy girl who could help me out with this unfortunate problem..." she said seductively, fixing Jasmine with a 'come get me' look and playing with the top button on her top.

Boo-san

« Reply #855 on: May 21, 2018, 02:47:57 pm »
A wide grin appeared on Jasmine's face as she watched Bailey being overly dramatic, but it was fun. Giggling softly, she asked "This problem you mean?" As she moved and easily undid the first button on Bailey's shirt. Saying "Because, it doesn't seem too bad of a problem right now..." Undoing another few buttons, saying "This seems like it's not such a bad problem now~" As soon the whole shirt was unbuttoned, and Jasmine looked Bailey up and down, grinning more before teasing the buttons of her jeans a little.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #856 on: May 21, 2018, 02:59:12 pm »
"Oh that feels SO much better!" Bailey giggled, shrugging her shirt off so that it fell to the floor. "You're such a good problem solver" she added, slipping her boots off so Jasmine could pull her jeans down. She leaned in and kissed Jasmine as her jeans slid down her legs. "Such a helpful model" she whispered, stepping back and placing her hands on her hips with a grin, letting Jasmine admire her. Now that she'd been stripped down to just her underwear, Bailey's cream coloured matching bra and panties were the only thing stopping her from being completely naked. Deciding to tease Jasmine in return, Bailey picked up the camera and held it up, angling her hips and upper body so that Jasmine could see down her breasts while appreciating how well Bailey could pose, hoping to rile Jasmine up some more as she snapped a couple of quick shots.

Boo-san

« Reply #857 on: May 21, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
Jasmine giggled and watched as Bailey stripped down to her underwear, seeing the matching cream colored undergarments she was wearing. Giving a look up and down, she bit her lip clearly liking the view of her lover. Before watching in a bit of surprise as she posed, and took pictures. It did what Bailey was hoping, as Jasmine let out a small needy moan as she could feel herself getting even more excited. Half resisting the urge to completely strip Bailey as she quickly and gently pinned her down and kissed her. Saying "Oh so naughty~"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #858 on: May 21, 2018, 03:12:38 pm »
Bailey felt a rush of excitement as Jasmine mpaned before pinning her down and kissing her. "It wouldn't be me if I wasn't naughty she whispered teasingly before kissing Jasmine passionately. Her hands snaked around to the clasp at the back of Jasmine's bra, unhooking it effortlessly and throwing it to one side.

Boo-san

« Reply #859 on: May 21, 2018, 03:22:22 pm »
Jasmine giggled and said "It's much more fun because you're so naughty~" Feeling her bra sliding down her arms, and then watched as Bailey tossed it to the side. Grinning she teasingly covered her breasts with her hands saying "Oh~ So naughty, wanting to see my boobies~" Grinning and teasing Bailey a little more with a giggle.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #860 on: May 21, 2018, 04:04:49 pm »
"Can you blame me? I've seen and touched every inch of you but the girls are still one of my favourite parts" Bailey giggled, picking up the camera and holding it up. She raised an eyebrow suggestively at Jasmine and said, "how about I take some shots of us together before that final layer of clothing comes off?" The miscievous look was back in Bailey's eyes as she watched Jasmine's reaction to her dangerous but naughty little suggestion.

Boo-san

« Reply #861 on: May 21, 2018, 04:08:01 pm »
Jasmine grinned, and giggled saying "Hmm... Only if I get to do sexy poses laying down~" Making the naughty suggestion a bit more naughty, having an exact idea of what she wanted to pose. Imagining doing poses for some of those more dangerous or straight up naughty magazines. Thinking that Bailey would like that, and also wondered a little if she ever looked at them or had one or a few. Thinking back to her few times when she got a few just out of curiosity.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #862 on: May 21, 2018, 06:44:46 pm »
Bailey gave a little gasp and then burst out into an excited grin. "God, I love how your mind works! Come here!" she said, taking Jasmine's hand and leading her over to the backdrop. She stood beside Jasmine and held the camera up so that it was facing them, her finger ready on the shutter button. She'd thought about doing this sort of thing before but they'd only ever been fleeting fantasies. With Jasmine, her fantasies were quickly becoming a reality. Aside from being one of the hottest women Bailey had ever met, Jasmine had a bad and adventurous side that meant she was always willing to try new and dangerous things. She didn't quite know how to word what she felt but Bailey was incredibly happy that she was the one getting to try all these dangerous and sexy things with Jasmine.

Bailey looked at Jasmine and smiled. "Kiss me" she said, leaning in and parting her own lips in preperation.

Boo-san

« Reply #863 on: May 22, 2018, 12:51:06 pm »
Jasmine grinned happily being pulled to a backdrop. Watching as Bailey moved about the camera, getting it prepped. When it was, she heard her saying to kiss her which Jasmine was happy to do. She grabbed her face, pulled her close and kissed her. Pressing her tongue into Bailey's mouth as she seen her lips parted, thinking of making the tongues dance while in the kiss. Wondering a little how excited this was getting Bailey as she was so willing to do dangerous and naughty things with her.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #864 on: May 22, 2018, 02:38:22 pm »
Bailey clicked the shutter button a few times, taking pictures of them as they kissed. It was frustrating not being able to place her hands on Jasmine's incredible tanned skin but it was a price she had to pay for what they were doing. She lowered the camera after grabbing a few snaps and continued to kiss Jasmine, their tongues dancing over and against one another until their kiss finally broke. Bailey made a quiet, happy noise and raised the camera so they could look at the photos on the camera's LCD screen. Bailey giggled and grinned happily as she flicked through the shots of them kissing, their eyes closed and their mouths opening and closing against one another.

"Oh, I like THIS one!" She said excitedly, stopping on an image of them that had captured the moment their lips closed and pressed together in a deep kiss. Both of them had a slight bulge in their cheeks where their tongues had slid into one another's mouths and the whole image had a look of needful list and intimacy.

"I think I've found my new Facebook profile picture" she teased, looking at Jasmine.

Boo-san

« Reply #865 on: May 22, 2018, 02:51:56 pm »
Jasmine giggled at the teasing, saying "I think you might get a LOT more facebook friends if you do!" Trying to tease her back as she looked at the pictures with her. Saying "These are all really good! Too bad we didn't have another person here. We could do so much more... And get pictures of it." Trying to be as suggestive as possible to Bailey, wondering a little what her response might be to it.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #866 on: May 22, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »
"You rrally ARE a bad girl" Bailey giggled, giving Jasmine a quick kiss before leaning in so that her mouth was next to Jasmine's right breast. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue a little before raisling the camera and turning her face toward it. As her tongue touched Jasmine's nipplle and began flicking up against it, Bailey pressed down on the shutter button once more, snapping a few pictures and wandering how excited this was making her lover feel.

Boo-san

« Reply #867 on: May 22, 2018, 03:14:12 pm »
Jasmine watched Bailey, a bit confused at first but soon realized what she was doing. As her tongue began to flick over her nipple, she let out a cute moan, and bit her lip. Hearing the shutter moving in the camera she did her best to give a grin while biting her lip. Getting more excited as she then said "Be careful... I don't want to get too excited and soak these nice panties just yet~" Giggling a little as she wondered what Bailey might say about it.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #868 on: May 22, 2018, 03:19:29 pm »
Bailey was unable to stop herself from laughing at Jasmine's comment. She grinned up at her lover and then crouched so she could run hee tongue slowly and firmly up over the panties Jasmine was wearing.

"If you're worried about getting then wet, maybe you should take them off" she purred, standing up and showing the images on the back of the camera to Jasmine.

Boo-san

« Reply #869 on: May 22, 2018, 03:46:55 pm »
Jasmine giggled and gave a cute half pout saying "But they're so comfy! I almost don't want to!" Then grinned saying "You did an amazing job making them, by the way! I really adore them! Probably the most comfortable things I ever wore!"
K-List: