-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)  (Read 11075 times)

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Veritas vos liberabit
Re: An Unlikely Lover (Vamp and Boo-San)
« Reply #1320 on: August 10, 2018, 09:29:24 am »
"It sounds like you needed it" Bailey giggled. "Not that I'm complaining. Seeing you that horny and desperate for me...Mmm, that was just delicious" she grinned. Bailey raised herself up a little and gave Jasmine a long, deep kiss, her hands wandering up and down over her lover's breasts. "How long do we have in here, do you think?"

Boo-san

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • In a random state, in a random universe.
« Reply #1321 on: August 10, 2018, 12:22:44 pm »
"Hmm... Dunno. Maybe a half hour? We need to leave before my shift is up. I rather say I left early because of my birthday, and my boss wouldn't mind. She knows I'm good at getting work done early." She replied, kissing back before grinning and saying "Then we can go back to my place and continue to have our little fun!" As she grinned excitedly to Bailey, giggling and smiling more.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1322 on: August 10, 2018, 01:34:05 pm »
"Well we'd better make the most of the time we have here then...it's not every day you get fucked in your boss's office by a hot blonde" Bailey teased. "Why don't you sit in that fancy looking leather chair and I'll give you a nice birthday lapdance?"

Boo-san

« Reply #1323 on: August 10, 2018, 01:42:54 pm »
Jasmine giggled and said "Okay, that sounds good to me!" As she quickly sat in her boss' large chair, grinning at Bailey and watching her excitedly. Giggling more as she said "Oh this is so naughty but so very exciting!"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1324 on: August 10, 2018, 02:56:56 pm »
"Sexy and dangerous is just how we like it" Bailey grinned, swaying her hips a little as she pulled her top off and threw it aside. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor, reveling hee breasts to Jasmine before wiggling out of her skirt and panties. "Things are always like this when we get together. Hmm...maybe i'll keep the tights on for now" she giggled, making her way over to Jasmine and straddling her lap. She folded her arms around Jasmine's neck and gyrating her hips seductively against Jasmine.

"Do you like that, lover?" She asked softly, running the fingers of one hand slowly through Jasmine's hair.

Boo-san

« Reply #1325 on: August 10, 2018, 03:03:20 pm »
Jasmine watched Bailey stripping down, before she walked over to her. So tantilizing to Jasmine, as she straddled her and began to gyrate her hips against her. Looking her up and down, Jasmine said "Mm... Yes, yes I do!" Giving a cute little groan she said "Geeze you know how to turn me on, don't you?" Giggling a little as she said "The way this is going, I might want you to get one of those toys you probably brought and just take me on this chair as well!"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1326 on: August 10, 2018, 07:55:37 pm »
"That could certainly be arranged" Bailey giggled. "But yes, I absolutely DO know how to turn you on...I've been able to read your like an open book since we first met...and I'm going to keep seducing you over and over until you're mine" she grinned. Bailey raised her arms up above her head and began to sway so that her  upper body moved in a different direction to her hips, causing her breasts to bounce against Jasmine's a little as she moved

Boo-san

« Reply #1327 on: August 11, 2018, 02:31:15 pm »
Jasmine giggled, and asked "Oh? Was that your whole plan all along? To seduce me until you could claim me as yours?" Grinning a little, as she teasingly said "That's quite the ambitious goal! Not impossible, though. Very ambitious! And maybe it's working!" Watching as Bailey's breasts bounced a little against her own breasts, her grin growing a little bitter as she giggled softly.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1328 on: August 12, 2018, 04:03:03 pm »
"Maybe...maybe it's been my plan since I first met you" Bailey grinned, sliding her hands tenderly up to Bailey's face as she began to grind in the opposite direction. "I'm an ambitious girl, lover. I set my sights on what I want and I go for it...and there's nothing I want more than you" she whispered, leaning forward and placing a soft, slow kiss on Jasmine's lips as she continued to dance into her lap.

Boo-san

« Reply #1329 on: August 12, 2018, 05:37:44 pm »
Giggling a bit more, before giving a soft gasp and grin. She said "I know you're ambitious. You told me you had great and grand plans for you life." Smiling a bit more she giggled and asked "Oh yeah? Is that so? Well then... How can I know that I am the one you want more then anything else right now?" Trying to tease Bailey a little, kissing her back softly.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1330 on: August 15, 2018, 10:41:57 am »
Bailey giggled and pushed her chest forward so that her erect nipples skimmed and rubbed against Jasmine's as her hips moved slowly and erotically against the other girl, hoping to tease her and rile her up a little more with that subtle, intimate bit of contact. She watched her pink nipples skimming and rubbing against Jasmine's dark ones, knowing she could never get bored of the sight of their bodies pressed together like this. They complimented one another perfectly and the more time she spend around Jasmine, the more she wanted to do this with he forever.

"Oh, so you still need convincing, do you?" Bailey giggled, looking back up into Jasmine's beautiful eyes. "Even though I'm throwing away my friendship with Jess by stealing away the girl she clearly has a crush on?" She whispered seductively, running her tongue slowly up Jasmine's lips as she danced. "Even though I cane to your work and seduced you into my arms regardless of the consequences?" She added, trailing her tongue up in behind Jasmine's ear softly. "Then tell me, lover...what does a sexy blonde have to do to show much she wants you?'

Boo-san

« Reply #1331 on: August 15, 2018, 12:06:46 pm »
Jasmine let out a soft gasp feeling their nipples rubbing together, and Bailey swaying her hips gently. Rubbing their bodies together gently, teasing and riling her up a little as Jasmine bit her lower lip a little. Giggling softly as Bailey licked her body, talking about things she was doing. Before replying with "I needed to hear you say that~" Giggling more as she said "I know you want me, that much is clear. I just wanted to hear you say you wanted me~"

Kissing Bailey softly, she then asked "So now that you have your sexy lover here, pinned and riled up... What do you plan on doing next to her?" Giving a grin and curious look to Bailey, saying "Because I want to know. I'm here and all turned on, you better not leave me hanging now!"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1332 on: August 15, 2018, 12:39:02 pm »
Bailey grinned and took Jasmine's face into her hands. She looked deep into her lover's eyes as her hips swayed against the other girl. If that was what Jasmine needed to hear then Bailey was going to say it properly.

"I want you, Jasmine" she purred, her voice dripping with sensuality. She gave Jasmine a little smile before leaning in and giving her lover a deep and passionate kiss unlike any she'd ever given another woman before. It was a kiss filled with meaning as well as desire, a way of showing using her lips and tongue that she was attracted to Jasmine in every possible way, not just physically. She tugged Jasmine's bottom lip gently as she eventually pulled back from their kiss, sucking on it briefly before releasing it with a soft giggle.

"Now that I have my lover all riled up and at mercy, I think it's time we brought out an old friend of ours...a double-ended friend..."

Boo-san

« Reply #1333 on: August 15, 2018, 12:43:34 pm »
Jasmine smiled as Bailey held her face, looking deeply into her eyes listening to her purr that to her. Then the kiss, which Jasmine could sense how much Bailey wanted her. Not just physically, but could sense how much desire Bailey had for her. Jasmine was a bit surprised by it, but kept it hidden from her face for now. Feeling as her lower lip was tugged before Bailey pulled back and giggled, she smiled back saying "Wow.." She wanted to say more, but hearing that from Bailey only served to make her give a little groan of need. "Y-Yes please..." She said, squirming on the desk a little. Thinking of talking to Bailey about her feelings more, after and when they weren't so riled up.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1334 on: August 15, 2018, 12:58:03 pm »
"I thought you'd like that...you didn't think I'd come and give you a irthday fuck without it, did you?" She giggled. She rotated her hips against Jasmine once more before slowly standing up and moving over to her bag, putting an extra sway into her hips as she walked, knowing Jasmine would be watching and looking at her her rear. She pulled the toy out of her bag and turned to face Jasmine, a little smirk on her face as she hid something behind her back in her other hand.

"I brought something else for us to play with too..." she said, bringing her around from behind her back to reveal a riding crop with a little black bow on the handle.

Boo-san

« Reply #1335 on: August 15, 2018, 01:04:21 pm »
Jasmine giggled softly saying "I honestly didn't know you would know it's my birthday. But I do love the surprise!" Watching as Bailey turned around and head to the bag, watching her with a grin as she put extra sway into her hips. Watching the sexy blond with a wide smile, before seeing her pulling out two items. Bailey did a good job at hiding the crop, as she didn't immediately see it and smiled at the toy. Before looking confused as Bailey said she brought something else.

When she shown the riding crop with the bow, Jasmine bit her lip and asked "A-Are you going to tie my hands up or something, and tease me with that?" Partially excited, and partially scared she wondered what Bailey had in mind with the crop.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1336 on: August 15, 2018, 01:16:35 pm »
"Hmm, not a bad idea" Bailey grinned mischievously. "I was thinking of just bending you over your boss's desk and spanking you but I can tie you up and tease you later if you like..."

Boo-san

« Reply #1337 on: August 15, 2018, 01:18:55 pm »
Jasmine squirmed a little and said "O-Oh my... B-Both of those sound lovely!" Giggling a little to Bailey, as she moved off the desk and turned around. Leaning over her boss' desk a little giving Bailey a nice view of her rear as she asked "Did you think something like this?" Giving her hips a little sway back and forth to tease Bailey a little.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1338 on: August 15, 2018, 01:31:40 pm »
"Oh, that looks perfect!" Bailey giggled, making her way over and biting Jasmine's ass cheek playfully. "Mmm, that ass!" She grinned, trailing the head of the riding crop down it slowly before slapping Jasmine across the ass with it.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you...this is just to rile you up" she teased, slapping Jasmine lightly across the other ass cheek. She leaned forward and pressed herself onto Jasmine, kissing into the back of her neck and dropping the riding crop to the floor. "Maybe I should fuck you with the toy right here like this...it'll be something for you to remember every time you're in here talking to your boss..."

Boo-san

« Reply #1339 on: August 15, 2018, 01:37:39 pm »
Jasmine giggled hearing Bailey say that, before giving a cute little gasp of surprise when Bailey bit her ass playfully. Giggling more as she heard her say 'That ass!' Before letting out a cute surprised sound as her butt was slapped. Then another as her other was slapped, enough that it stung for a moment but nothing more then that but it definitely was a surprise to Jasmine. But that was soon surpassed as she let out a soft moan as Bailey pressing against her. Making her shiver in excitement and pleasure, biting her lip softly before replying with "I-I think I'm going to remember this regardless~"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1340 on: August 15, 2018, 01:50:58 pm »
"Well, I think we should make absolutely sure, don't you?" Bailey teased, reaching around so she could run one head of the double ended dildo up and down against Jasmine's pussy. "Just say the word and I'll take you here and now...or we can just walk away and wonder what it could have been like...what do you think?' She whispered, hoping to drive Jasmine wild with her teasing.

Boo-san

« Reply #1341 on: August 15, 2018, 01:56:20 pm »
Jasmine let out a little moan, clearly already going a little crazy with the teasing as she said "If you left here without fucking me, I would be very upset at you. Specially since it's my birthday and you came here to tease and fuck me!" Wondering what Bailey might say or do from her response, as she looked over her should to watch Bailey's reaction.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1342 on: August 15, 2018, 02:07:59 pm »
"Well then, I'd better make sure I give you the best birthday of your life..." Bailey whispered before pushing the toy slowly inside her lover. "I wouldn't want you to be upset, after all" she teased, gasping as she slid the other end inside herself. She could feel it filling her up and now that her own pussy was throbbing with desire, Bailey wanted to fuck Jasmine over that desk even more than ever. She reached around and took Jasmine's breasts into her hands as she began to move her hips back and forth, pushing the dildo slowly deeper into them both as she kissed and nibled into Jasmine's neck.

Boo-san

« Reply #1343 on: August 15, 2018, 02:11:47 pm »
Jasmine was about to reply, but instead let out a cute moan as she felt the toy sliding inside of her. Filling her up, as she bit her lower lip softly and smiled. Before letting out a slightly louder moan as her neck was nibbled softly. Shifting her head a little so Bailey had easier access to her neck, and moving her hair out of the way a little she said "Mmm~ I know you're going to make this a lovely and m-memorable birthday!" Feeling as the toy moved in and out of her slowly. Smiling and happily moaning as she was enjoying this time with Bailey. Not caring now if some one spotted them, thought doubted anyone would.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1344 on: August 15, 2018, 02:44:05 pm »
"You're damn right I am" Bailey whispered into Jasmine's ear before continuing to kiss and bite her neck. Her hands squeezed Jasmine's breasts and her hips began to thrust forward while swaying side to side, pushing the toy in and out of them both while making it rotate slightly inside of them. Bailey let out a delighted moan as the head pressed against her sensitive spot and began to thrust harder, building up speed while squeezing Jasmine's breasts until she was fucking her lover hard and fast over the expensive looking desk.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 02:44:29 pm by TheladyIsAVamp »

Boo-san

« Reply #1345 on: August 15, 2018, 03:04:22 pm »
Jasmine moaned and shivered a little in pleasure. Feeling as Bailey wiggled the toy in small circles inside of her, moving faster and faster until she was being fucked fast and hard over her bosses desk. Making it shake a little, as Jasmine moaned louder, loving the feeling of her breasts being squeezed while being fucked so hard by Bailey. Their sex always so intense and hard, though Jasmine expected that and loved it. She could feel herself growing closer to an orgasm, as she said "Mm... Bailey! This is wonderful!"
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1346 on: August 15, 2018, 03:50:24 pm »
"It really is!" Bailey gasped, biting her lower lip as the dildo pushed in and out of her own pussy as well as Jasmine's. Bailey was in absolute Heaven - she was dominating the sexiest woman she'd ever met, fucking her over her boss's desk with a double-ended dildo in full view of anyone who might walk in. It was so, so dangerous but unbelievably hot...and having Jasmine pressed against her while the toy worked it's magic was just about the most erotic thing she could imagine right now.

"Shall I...shall I slow down so we can draw this out...or shall I...go oall out and fuck you to climax?" She gasped, her hands squeezing Jasmine's breasts in time with her thrusts.

Boo-san

« Reply #1347 on: August 15, 2018, 03:58:45 pm »
Jasmine giggled softly, saying "I-I'm good... With either... I know you will... Mmm~ Make me cum, either way..." Giving a soft grin to Bailey, panting a little as she wondered if Bailey was going to make her cum right then and there. Or if she was going to draw it out a little, make them both go wild with more pleasure before pushing them into a climax. Doing crazy things that Jasmine had never imagined or thought she would be doing with such a sexy lady.
K-List:

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #1348 on: August 16, 2018, 10:33:48 am »
"You know me so well..." Bailey giggled. It was tempting to just go all out and bring Jasmine to climax quickly...but why rush this pleasure when they still had time to spare?

Bailey bit her lower lip and began to slow down, thrusting slower and with less force. She could feel the difference ut made to her own pleasure as the dildo moved slower and more deliberately inside her, making her body desperate for a return to the fast paced fucking it had now grown used to. This still felt good...amazing even...but Bailey knew that drawing this out would make both their climaxes even better when they finally reached orgasm.

Bailey kissed along Jasmine's shoulder and into her neck, deciding to rile her up a little more with some dirty talk. "Do you like it when I bend you over a desk and fuck you, lover? Does it make you feel like the bad, dangerous girl you are?"

Boo-san

« Reply #1349 on: August 16, 2018, 11:39:41 am »
Letting out a cute moan, she replied with "I love when you fuck me anywhere~ You always make me feel good, and oh so naughty~" Enjoying the feeling of them being slower, and of the kisses on her shoulder and neck. Though part of her wanted a faster quick climax, another part of her was loving the teasing and the drawing out of their pleasure. Letting it build but at a slower pace was amazing, as Jasmine could feel herself getting goose bumps on her arms a little. Thinking of how good their climax will be once they went all out again.
K-List: