-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A whole new world [Snowballfallingdownxkombatwombat]  (Read 3723 times)

kombatwombat

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: A whole new world [Snowballfallingdownxkombatwombat]
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2018, 06:50:30 pm »
It was about this time that Samuel handed Sam two gun cases. "Here, get used to them. You'll be using them alot in the future I would guess." He said with a grin. Inside the two cases were pistols. Obviously custom given the fact it looked like they shot solid steel slugs judging by the ammo cases in the corners of the case. The guns when Sam picked them up weighed as much as a small rifle each and upon first glance didn't seem to have a proper slide. "Meet the twins Sam. Their name is Cusill. They fire solid steel slugs and weigh 6kg each. Recoil is a bitch hut your wearing the suit so you'll be fine." He said as Thaddeus walked over.

"I know that look..." He said with a chuckle. "You feel useless huh?" He said as he took his hands from his pockets. "How do you think I feel as a general in the same position?" He said with a grin. "These guys have hundreds of years and more experience than us Sam. And if your diving headlong into all this then one day you'll be over there with them." He said with a grin. "Me? I'm just glad I was their commanding officer for a while. A mission we were running got to heavy and they had to get.... Creative I'll say." He said with a sigh and a shake of his head. "After that they gave me a choice. Stay out or in. And like you it seems I chose to stay."

At this point Isla walked over. "And take me for example. Im only just hitting 80 in 2 weeks so Im still a child to anyone like us." She said with a chuckle. "Im a witch though not the kind with spells.Though I know a few to make my life easier. Im more the potion sort. Boil, toil and trouble and all that!" Isla said with a chuckle. "But most know us by another name. Alchemist."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:20:58 am by kombatwombat »
(General K-list. Feel free to ask about something I have or haven't listed here)

Blackbird

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2018, 12:26:48 am »
Somewhat surprised, the policewoman accepted the gun cases from Samuel. "Oh?" she asked, carefully opening the cases. The pistols were incredible, gorgeously crafted. Their ammo was incredible, sitting in the corners of the case. Holy shit, they were beautiful. She took a moment to take them out of the cases, testing their heft. They were heavy, weighing as much as a small rifle. "They're beautiful," she commented, allowing her fingers to ghost along the metal. It was wonderfully smooth beneath her fingers, quite welcome.

Thaddeus' voice caught her attention, and she looked up to meet his gaze. A sheepish grin came across her lips, and carefully adjusting the guns and their cases, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Is it that obvious?" However, she had to admit that Thaddeus clearly had felt the same, and she tilted her head. "I'm glad you were all okay." And she was. Despite it being only a couple of days, she found herself unable to think of what life was like before all of this.

Then Isla was talking, and Sam looked over at the other woman. Her eyebrows rose when she said that she was eighty, and she snorted "Only?" Lord, she supposed she could now say that she was 'only' in her twenties. "An alchemist?" she asked. "That's fascinating!"

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2018, 10:16:37 pm »
Thaddeus shrugged. "It is to me anyway." Thaddeus said with a chuckle. "I was in your position not to long ago so it's far easier for me to spot it in you or others." Thaddeus said with a smile. "But don't worry, you'll fit in soon enough Sam." He said with a chuckle as Anna came over to hand a helmet to Sam. "Here's the helmet. It might get a bit tight With your hair but it shouldnt be to bad." Anna said as she stepped up to Sam to help her put the helmet on. "It'll get dark for a sec here..." Anna said as she put the dark helmet on over Sam's head.

After several long seconds of darkness that seemed to pull on for ages the screen in front of Sam's face lit up softly so it wouldn't blind her. In an odd hexagon like pattern the screen lit up piece by piece before merging into one big screen as it let Sam see outside of the mask. It started cycling thorugh suit systems and there were several that would catch Sam's eye.

Titan Shield...Online

Silent Movement...Online

Icarus System...Online

Nanoblade...Online

Glass Shield Cloaking System...Online

Fusion Cell Capacity...%59

Each one of these systems was top of the line military tech. Even Jensen still had to pay a pretty penny for any one of theses systems. And here this suit was with each one of them, tuck in all nice and neatly into a suit probably half the size of Jensen's own augments. How Anna could afford this much less make this was odd enough in its own right. "So...." Anna said as she looked at the helmet from outside, checking it over. "Is it working alright?" she asked as she stepped back.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:59:50 pm by kombatwombat »
(General K-list. Feel free to ask about something I have or haven't listed here)

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2018, 01:31:04 am »
Sam grinned, somewhat sheepishly, at Thaddeus, feeling rather relieved. She felt like an alien among humans, the weak normal person among those with incredible power. But his words reassured her, making her feel like maybe, some day, she would be able to fight at their sides without being a liability.

The woman looked over at Anna when she was offered a helmet, reaching to take it from her. However, it seemed that Anna wanted to put it on herself, carefully sliding it onto her head. The darkness was alarming, so total that she couldn't make out anything at all. Thankfully, light slowly came on, revealing an intricate user interface. It was incredible to watch, so well designed it was breath-taking. However, it was some of the systems that caught her eye. Titan shields, icarus systems, holy shit! These systems were incredibly expensive, and put into such an incredible suit. She turned to look at Anna, taking a moment to get adjusted to wearing the helmet, before answering, "Perfectly."

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2018, 12:19:50 pm »
The first thing Sam would notice is that her voice now sounded odd... The best way to describe it was more like a dark passing shadow than anything. Wispy yet with a dark weight behind it. "Good, I was a bit worried that with the helmet battery having gone dead that it wouldn't attach properly. but it looks like the recharge systems from the suit still work just fine."

It was at this point that Samuel finally finished putting together his shotgun. Hefting the gun and cocking it the gun seemed to hum happily and Samuel grinned. "Well... Acrius is hungry boys..." He said as he put on his own helmet and let it attach itself. After a moment the front of the helmet lit up and Sam would get another surprise as Samuel spoke, his voice now like a roiling fire. "Lets go feed him shall we?" He said with a chuckle. The helmet was a dead give away. Samuel, the kind man from the bar that had served her and Anna drinks was the Red Devil. A near famous Heavy Assault frame user that was often used in promotional material from assault frame recruitment campains. Though no one really knew his face... until today it seemed.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2018, 03:42:36 am »
Anna was rather surprised by her voice - it was nothing like she was used to, rather wispy but with a fair amount of weight to it. That was actually really cool, and she grinned behind her helmet. Hearing that the helmet battery had gone dead wasn't exactly reassuring, but hopefully the suits' recharging system would keep it working.

She looked over at Samuel, however, at a low humming sound. The gun was beautiful, and the sound it made even more so. It even had a name - a good, strong, name: Acrius. And then, it seemed, that the voice changing was a standard feature for the helmets, as Samuel's had changed as well, rolling and crackling like flames. "Let's!" she agreed, although mentally she was fangirling.

He was the Red Devil. She had met the fucking Red Devil. He was practically her hero!

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2018, 05:11:02 pm »
"Well you two will have to take the stairs in the alley. I've got to use an ascender rig to get the Doorbell up there." Isla said as she walked to the building and shot first one then another grappling hook to the top of the building. "I'll head up top and grab your stuff as it comes up Isla." Samuel said before turning and heading to the fire escape in the alley at a trot. Once both he and Sam were on top of the building he talked to her. "Once the Doorbell goes off activate your glass Shield systems. You should have a good 120 seconds of cloak time before the emitters have to cool off." Samuel said as he worked with her to haul the metal frames pieces to the top of the building. "Just stick it in the middle of the roof! I'll bring the bang up myself!" Isla called up as she brought the basket down for the second trip she would need to get all of the frame on the roof.

"Wait until after I jump down to activate your shields. then you jump down and head for the next floor along with Isla. I can handle a floor all on my own and I'll follow you down after im done." He said as he started putting together the frame into a large square with runners heading into the center to a large plate that would likely hold a small computer if Isla chose to use a timed device. Isla soon came up the stairs holding a case at her side. "Well Sam, here's something you'll have fun with! This is a concoction all my own. Cuts through Nano-Crete like a hot knife through butter!" Isla said with a grin as she opened the case. Inside were two caulk guns and four canisters of what seemed to be a thick yellow green liquid than sparkled with black bits here and there as it swirled around inside the canister. Handing one caulk gun to Samuel and setting one for herself she and Samuel began drawing out a large square before setting the edges of the large frame over the lines. Coming to the center however they stopped and signed their names. "Here Sam, your turn." Isla said handing the caulk gun to her. Anna climbed up the stairs at this point and took the gun from Samuel and signed her own name. Annabelle.

After all the names were signed Anna went back down to the computers using the grappling hook line at the edge of the building. "Alright boys and girls! Seal her up and lets knock shall we?" Anna said suddenly over the coms as a small video of her at the desk came up in the corner of the visor.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2018, 12:18:40 am »
Sam listened as Isla explained her plans, saying that she and Samuel would have to take the stairs up, while Isla was going to use a rig to get up. She nodded, following after Samuel, having to jog to keep up with the taller man's longer strides. However, it didn't take them long to reach the top, and she moved to help Samuel and Isla. "Got it," she nodded, helping bring the pieces to the middle of the roof.

She helped the best she could to put the Doorbell together, but there wasn't much she could do other than to hand him pieces. However, that didn't keep her from watching interestedly, listening as he gave her directions. Would be easy enough, sounded like.

Sam tilted her head as Isla revealed what looked to be a caulk gun, unable to keep from grinning when she was told what they could do. She didn't vocalize it, but she couldn't help but to think 'Cool!', hoping she got a chance to mess around with it after the fact. To her surprise, they signed their names, and she found herself giggling.

"Thanks," she murmured, before signing her own name with a flourish. Then she stepped aside, waiting to see what to do.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2018, 05:29:35 pm »
Taking the calk gun Isla took out the canister and used it once more to get the rest of the compound out before putting all of her stuff away and sending it down the side of the building with a rope. once done she and Samuel lifted the center piece of the frame and set it over all their names in the middle. "There we go." Isla said before looking to Sam. "An artist always signs their work." She said with a chuckle as she started to move away from the 'Doorbell'. "Knock Knock!" Samuel said as Isla hit the button in her hand. Moments after she did Sam would hear Ding Dong before all hell broke loose. With a large blast wave and a darkening of her visor there was suddenly a hole in the roof of the bank with sides as smooth as glass as Samuel jumped down into the hole. Moments afterwards gunfire began to ring out from inside until three loud blasts rang out then silence.

"Our turn new girl!" Isla said, patting Sam on the shoulder before pulling a pair of goggles over her eyes and jumping down into the hole with a grin. "Go down three floors Isla. Ill take the next and Sam can take the one above that. Sam you go down two floors." Samuel said quickly over in suit com systems. Sam would see bullet dents all over Samuel's suit that seemed to shimmer softly as the armor plating adjusted itself to compensate.

"Alright Sam, from Samuel's visor were looking at 5 max two floors down. They wont get through your armor from a distance but up close like Samuel was they'll tear through you like paper. Wait till the next floor to activate you glass system. It's got a chunky 10 minute recharge after a use so be careful." Anna said from the corner of Sam's visor. "Don't worry about the guns, their pretty special in their own right so they stay clear along with you."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:21:29 pm by kombatwombat »

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2018, 08:17:39 pm »
Sam stepped back, watching as Isla removed the rest of the compound, then sent her stuff down on a rope. Watching her and Samuel carry the frame over their names, she couldn't help but to snicker. Sure, she and her group had done some funny things to make sure they'd be remembered, but signing their names on something that would soon be destroyed wasn't one of them.

To her amusement, Samuel 'knocked', and the machine answered, booming out a Ding Dong before, seemingly, exploding. Her visor darkened, protecting her vision, and she shook her head as she looked at the hole. "Impressive," she murmured, watching as Samuel jumped down. The familiar sound of gunfire was loud, but she didn't act until the signal was given - they were the leaders, the professionals. It was her job to obey, and follow.

Once Isla told her to, however, Sam was quick to move. She jumped into the hole, landing in an easy crouch. Straightening up, she took a moment to look around. Samuel's armor was dented, although the dents seemed to be evening out. Interesting, that was pretty cool!

When Samuel gave her orders, she nodded. Easily done. "Alright," she confirmed to Anna, and she began to move. As they'd told her, she waited until nearing the end of the next floor before activating her glass system, drawing her guns as she ran.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2018, 05:45:35 pm »
Thankfully due to the stairwell Sam and Isla didn't encounter any problems on their way down to their own floors. "Good luck new girl!" She called out as she shot down the stairwell past Sam, heading to the next floor.

"Alright Sam, Cusill has 9 rounds in each. 8 in the magazine and one in the chamber." Anna began as she continued to tap away at the keyboard. "I know Police and military training is two for the chest one for the head but with what you have in Cusill don't bother. Just aim center mass and pull the trigger." Anna said with a grin. "If they survive the first three rounds then run and loose their line of sight. If you can get a shot at the head then go for that afterwards." Anna said as Sam would suddenly hear a scream from the floor below her. It seemed Isla had already gotten started. "Remember, your suit isn't built for front on confrontation, shoot then move. The security system is showing three people, all armed but I can't tell what kind of armor they have so good luck."

Once Sam moved into the floor carefully she would instantly see two of the people on the floor. Both with assault rifle and full body armor. Just because she saw only two however didn't mean that those two were the only ones.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:37:01 am by kombatwombat »

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2018, 07:11:04 pm »
"I appreciate it," she called out to Isla, listening as Anna explained what her guns are capable of. Cusill had eight rounds in the magazine, and one in the chamber. She didn't need to follow her usual training, instead needing to aim for center mass. "Understood."

She looked down for a moment, hearing a scream. Looked like she was late to the party! She was careful as she moved into the floor, making sure to make as little noise as possible. Each breath was carefully timed, and she kept her gun ready to fire.

However, she could only see two of the people. She didn't want to start a fight with any unknown variables, so she dropped into a crouch, staying out of sight as she looked for the third person.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2018, 03:41:48 pm »
As Sam began to sneak around Anna in the corner started blinking before she started to laugh. "Oh my god this is a rarity!" She said as she over laid the map of her floor over her mask. "So here is your floor Sam. and here is the reading from Sam's high thermal implant in his helmet." She said as she added another dot to the map. "See if you can spot the difference." She said trying not to start sniggering again. "I think I'll name him Mr. Goldbloom!" Samuel said as a voice line popped up in another corner of Sam's visor. As Sam looked at the map she would see the last dot was in the bathroom of the floor, in one of the stall's. "Isla, get down one floor and cover that door in nano-crete. It''l leave us a hostage to give to Thadeus." Anna said before one last voice line popped up above Samuel's own. "You got it." Isla said before two more screams sounded out. "Coming your way new girl. Try not to shoot me yeah?" Isla said before suddenly she felt herself get leapfrogged as Isla ran out into the open. For some odd reason no matter what the soldiers did though they couldn't seem to see Isla. "Isla is a master of the human body. She's taking advantage of the blind spots in human sight to move past them without a Glass system.

"Alright police girl. in 3....2....1.... GO!" She suddenly shouted before a pop went off covering the bathroom door in a hard black goo that hardened like lightning.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2018, 08:15:55 pm »
Sam twitched when Anna began to laugh in her ear, looking around to see what was so funny. A map appeared over her mask, and she smirked when she saw the dot. She couldn't help but to huff a few laughs, hand coming up to cover her mouth to make sure she didn't laugh aloud and alert them to her presence. Poor bastard had picked the worst time to take his break.

She braced herself when she heard Isla coming, although she couldn't help but to grunt when she was leapfrogged over. Sam tensed, ready to leap in if she was needed, but it seemed that Isla was quite capable of sneaking through. "Incredible," she murmured, before tensing when she heard the count down.

At GO, she leaped into action.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2018, 04:09:15 pm »
When Sam pulled the triggers on the pistols they kicked hard, and likely would have done more than just give a good kick if she didn't have the suit but what would be more amazing was the now fist sized hole The man in front of her had collected, two to be precise. She could even see what was left of the man's artificial lungs trying to work with massive holes in them. Though that soon stopped as his brain finally caught up to the fact that he was very very dead.

The next shots slightly missed the other man as he noticed his friend falling forward dead next to him on the floor. He began shouting in a language Sam wouldn't know. Thankfully her suit was quick to translate. "You damn fools! You interrupt the work of the gods!" He shouted as he turned to Sam and began firing. It seemed he viewed Sam as the worse threat, considering that she had the most armor normally he would be right. Soon enough however Sam would see the dot on her map marked as being Isla creeping up behind the man. Seems Isla was silent even without the suit and her knives were more deadly to boot it seemed as she sank them throguh the neck armor and wires as she jumped and wrapped her legs around the man's head, at the very least giving him a 'nice' resting place before she almost severed his head from his body as she cut throguh most of his neck before jumping away as the man fell to the floor.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2018, 10:49:16 pm »
Sam braced herself as she fired her pistols, expecting the harsh kick. It likely would have sent her stumbling if it weren't for the suit. Her stomach churned at the sight of the holes in the man, even able to see his lungs attempting to work. It was only years on the force that kept her from losing her stomach, having seen worse things.

Sam cursed when her next shots missed, moving to dodge any retaliation. She didn't know the language that the man shouted in, but thankfully she didn't seem to need to, as her suit translated for her. "Work of the gods?" she snorted, while wondering what in all hell he was going on about.

The woman leaped out of the way when he began to fire at her, attempting to find a sweet spot where she was out of his way. But then it quickly changed to holding his attention when the dot on her map that she knew to be Isla began to stalk towards the man.

The man was quickly dealt with, falling dead to the floor, and Sam gave an appreciative whistle.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2018, 01:55:15 pm »
"The gods refer to us Sam." Samuel's wavelength said as he walked down the stairs. "Those of us with power over the elements such as myself were often and sometimes still are revered as gods on earth." He said with a sigh. "My own Grandfather was once called Zeus for a time until he moved out of Greece and then to Ireland." Samuel said as he stepped onto their floor. "Not bad Sam. You'll be getting much more practice with those two soon." Samuel said as he patted her on the shoulder.

Heading down into the lobby Isla was the one to step out. "Isla being our demo expert is gonna take over here. We've already got full id and body match for everyone in the lobby so if some pop then we can make em a fake body so their family wont have to bury a pile of mush." Anna said as she tapped away at her keyboard. "Well finally got the camera's in the vault hallway on our side at least..." She said before she frowned. "Their using a Nanite lance.... We don't have much time." she said as Samuel tsk'ed.

Isla jumped from desk to desk and soon she was behind the main lobby desk where she winced. "Gonna tell you now im not gonna be able to save em all..." She said as she pulled a thin flexible screen and keyboard from the back of her vest. "This is a contained gen 5 ai based processor. Whoever is behind these guys has alooooot of money. These arnt supposed to be outside of labs just yet...." She said with a frown as she began to try and free those in the lobby.

One by one the hostages seemed to go limp and fall over, the bombs on their chest going dark as they did.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2018, 05:46:36 pm »
Sam tilted her head as Samuel began to speak, furrowing her eyebrows. They were referring to Samuel? Well, they just got more powerful, didn't they? "Of course you are." she sighed, although it was more fond than irritated. This was her life now.

She couldn't help but to straighten up when Samuel patted her on he shoulder, offering him a smile that he couldn't see. "Thank you." Sam had always done well with praise - she would pull down the moon for a 'good job' or 'good girl'.

Sam listened intently to Anna, explaining that they could make fake bodies if they weren't able to save all of the corpses. And, wow, that was a relief. She had always hated having to admit to family members that she was unable to retrieve something for them to bury. "That's good."

However, it seemed that things were only going to get harder. They were using dangerous explosives, and so she watched closely as Isla got to work, chewing on her lip.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2018, 06:01:32 pm »
As the hostages went dark one by one the process seemed to go slower and slower still. "Fuck fuck fuck... This is why I hate these thiiings." Isla said as she typed faster on her keyboard. "New Girl! Grab the baby and then hunker down for a big boom!" Isla called out quickly as Samuel behind her waited and watched. "Don't worry Sam. Your one shot Titan system should be able to take the blast. Lord knows I built the damn thing to take worse..." She said as she suddenly cursed in a rather harsh language that even the translator in her suit couldn't handle. "Dammit. Guys you better hurry! " Anna said as Samuel ducked down to get ready to dash like a bat out of hell once the hostages were taken care of.

Police girl NOW!" Isla called out as the last three hostages began to seizure suddenly while they began to beep.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2018, 02:54:29 am »
Sam watched, chewing on the inside of her lip, as one by one the corpses went limp, each bomb going dark as they did so. But it seemed to be going slower and slower, and anxiety began to boil in her stomach. But Isla knew what she was doing.

She was quick to do as she was ordered, lunging forward to pick up the crying, lumpy potato, holding it tight to her chest as she twisted to put herself between the baby and the explosion, praying that her shield would hold.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2018, 05:52:38 pm »
As Sam grabbed the baby it only seemed to wail even louder as she turned from the blast. As she turned from th3e corpses 5 thin compartments on the back of her suit open, a thick black fluid spraying out and circling her and the child. As her sight was nearly covered she heard and felt the blast. Pushing her forward and off her feet. Oddly even with her closeness to the blast the heat of it never touched her. Turning around after the blackness around her dropped she would see why. The fire was swirling about in the air in a large ball before Samuel seemed to fly across the lobby, the fire trailing after him as he shot down the stairs to the vault.

Looking back at the desk Sam would see the carnage caused by the three bombs. Three small craters in the floors, ringed in a spattering of blood gore and bones. "Oof... high density bombs... nasty nasty work!" Isla said as she ripped what looked like a core of sorts from the box that had been behind the lobby desk. "I've already told Thaddeus we'll need three dolls. Get downstairs and stop them from opening that vault! From Samuel's suit we have nearly 30 heavy augs down there and their damn near through the door!" Anna said as she frowned.

Going downstairs Sam would see what might be called hell on earth by some. Charred and blackened bodies littered the front part of the hallway, a quick count gave Sam an 16 bodies. Meaning they still had nearly half of the force Anna mentioned. "Anna are the cameras down here still working?" Samuel asked as he took out another terrorist from behind cover. "They are but im already working on it." Anna said as Isla tossed an oddly bright green and red granade down the corridor. A smattering or glowing orbs shot out of the canister and ripped straight through three more enemies. "That was my last Fire point grenade..." She called out as she took the two pistols from her own belt and hid behind cover.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2018, 07:58:45 pm »
Sam cringed at the infants howling, wondering if there was something she could do to shut it up. She'd heard that bouncing worked, but she also knew of shaken baby syndrome, and didn't know where the line between shaking and bouncing was. So she simply shoved its face against her as she spun, turning her back to the corpses. It served to, at least, muffle the crying.

She yelped as she was thrown off of her feet, twisting to land on her back so as not to crush the baby. Why did babies have to be so fucking fragile?! Why couldn't they come out ready to fuck off and go to school?

Sam stood, turning back to see Samuel rocketing down the stairs, trailed by the fire. "Welp." she sighed, before turning back to the craters. Wrinkling her nose, she shook her head. What a waste.

Holding the baby awkwardly - how did you hold these things again? - she walked out the doors, approaching one of the medics. The medic seemed to find her way of holding it amusing, as she held it like Rafiki held Simba in the Lion King. He took the baby from her, and she fled before it could be foisted on her again.

She jogged back into the building, trailing where Samuel had gone. It wasn't hard, after all, as the path was marked with charred spots. And charred bodies, as well.

They were greatly outnumbered, if these were all the ones that had been killed. But Isla and Samuel had proved themselves capable of taking care of themselves, so they shuold be fine.

Sam took cover, taking a deep breath as she aimed her gun, before firing at one of the enemies.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2018, 09:03:13 pm »
The bullet hit it's mark and one more behind that had been crouched behind his friend. 2 down 9 to go.... The battle seemed to stretch for hours and hours though later when she thought back on it Sam would realize it had only lasted ten minutes. Soon enough and with on bullet left in her right pistol they all stood before the vaut door just as the robbers automated Nanite lance finished cutting through the door. "Lets see whats behind door number 1 shall we?" Samuel said as he pushed the door of the vault inward and stepped into the vault. "Helloooo Beautiful!" Isla called out as she saw the P.C.U. 6ft tall and 4ft wide the one before them resembled a coffin to be launched into space more than anything else. "Dialysis machine is on the back, stands to reason, total vascular control through multiple points of injection to it looks like....." Isla said as she moved around to the back of the machine. "Well Sam... Why don't you do the honors and open the screen for us? Lets see the pretty mug of who these fine fine folks got all jumpy for...." Anna said as Samuel stepped aside to let Sam step up and operate the datapad attached to the machine.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2018, 11:20:50 pm »
Sam smirked in a grim satisfaction as she watched two men go down under a single bullet. Damn, she was growing to love these guns. She whirled and danced, avoiding their opponents attacks while taking them down with her own bullets. Thankfully, they were soon cut down, as she only had a single bullet left in her right gun.

She stepped back when Samuel pushed the door open, before following him inside. There sat a large P.C.U., and she was quickly told to open up the door. She stepped up to the datapad, easily opening the P.C.U. Inside was... not what she had been expecting. A sickly looking man, appearing like a corpse. But he was still alive, thanks to the dialysis machines and life supporting machines. But he didn't look scary, or menacing. Instead, he looked rather gentle, like a very old great grandpa.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2018, 11:35:15 pm »
From next to her Samuel suddenly took his helmet off. "My god I can't believe it...." He said as he tapped the earpiece that had stayed on his ear. "Anna tell me your seeing him..." He said and he stared at the 'grandpa' "Oh im seeing him alright. Im already breaking through to the head of Arcanus Tech." She said as her typing speed suddenly took off as she frowned. "Im connecting him to all of your helmets since he's got a pair of orbs.", this Sam would know was slang for two artificial eyes.

"Who in the sam hell are you to be calling me like this?!?!?" A man suddenly shouted in their ears as a new waveform was added to Sam's display. "Steele, we don't have time you fucking moron. We found him." Sam said as he pointed his helmet at the old man. "Found who? Who are you-" The man began, voice cutting off suddenly just as he began to shout. The next voice that came over the line would send a shiver down Sam's spine. Cold, emotionless, and Filled with white hot rage at seeing the man in front of them. "Where and when..." were the only words that came over before Anna spoke. "I have a place Uptown in the Unicorn' district. Its an old penthouse safehouse. I own the building and keep the three level basement clear. Codes will be cleaned out by the time you get there." She said and suddenly the new waveform vanished while Isla closed the P.C.U and Samuel put his helmet back on. "sorry about all the mystery Sam but we gotta get this out of here now..." He said as he moved behind the unit and began to push it along the floor. "Camera's are on a loop so feel free to crack this whole thing wide open. No sense in keeping this formal now. Weve got maybe an hour before they get to the building." Anna said as she clacked away on the keyboard.

Things moved very very fast from that moment on, soon enough they were loading the unit into the back of Isla's van which juuuust barely had enough room to fit it in while Anna packed up the computers and handed them off to Thaddeus to take care of. "Sorry Thaddeus, he's one of ours..." Anna said as she shut the doors with everyone inside the van as Isla started driving like a bat out of hell.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2018, 11:57:20 pm »
Sam felt... rather like she was out of the loop. Samuel, and Anna, both seemed taken aback by the sight of the elderly man. Meanwhile, he just seemed like a really old guy to her. Did he hold the record for oldest criminal in the world?

She couldn't help but to flinch at a sudden yell, reaching up to cover her ears before aborting the movement, realizing how useless that would be when another person began to speak. Finally, she was able to speak in response to Samuel, saying dryly, "I think I'm starting to get used to it, actually." before stepping up to help him.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2018, 01:43:13 pm »
Anna laughed as she helped Sam take her helmet off. "Sorry, helmet isnt fully charged and the suit is only enough to run the systems itself." She said as she set the helmet aside. Samuel on the other hand laughed as he heard Sam's words while he started taking off the suit. "Well im not sure thats a good or bad thing but we didn't expect to find a friend in a random PCU in a bank vault." He said before Isla piped in from the front. "Much less one thats been missing for almost 150 years now" She said before she began fiddling with something on a computer installed in the dash up front. "Shit... Sam, can you hook your suit into the power core of the van?" She asked as Samuel shook his head. "No, due to the heavy firepower those guys were carrying Im down to less than %10 as it is." He said making Isla curse. Anna, is there anything you can do?" Isla asked and Anna nodded after a moment. "I could yes but... im not really prepared for it and im not to sure how well he would survive the trip through the Gede." She said before she frowned as she bit her lip.

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2018, 07:29:57 pm »
Sam smiled as Anna helped her take her helmet off, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to her lips. She reached up to rub her eyes - as nice as the suit was, it felt good to take off the helmet. Her fingers ran through her hair, shaking her head and stretching, feeling her spine pop after everything they'd done. Aaand then she found out that the man had been missing for nearly one hundred and fifty years.

"A hundred and fifty years, of course." she sighed, rubbing at the bridge of her nose, looking between Isla, Samuel, and Anna as they spoke.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2018, 05:47:37 pm »
Isla frowned though she nodded. "Well, I'll not chance killing a vampire prince before we even get him home so just be warned before we get out of here..." Isla said as she dodged cars left and right, weaving through traffic. "We'll likely be getting smacked around a bit once were free of this night time rush here...." She said as she turned a corner hard, making Anna stumble and putting Sam's face right between her breasts which made her laugh. "That hungry already Sam?" Anna teased as she pulled away before sitting next to Sam with a smile and a soft kiss in return as she sighed looking at the PCU in the middle of the van.

"You'll like him Sam... He's a fun one even for me. I barely met him and I missed him when he up and vanished on all of us..." She said as she frowned. "If I find whoever did this to him it's a life of unending curses..." She said with a growl making Samuel laugh. "You think his protector isn't already having every sattelite in orbit loking after us and for whoever it was that did this? We'll be lucky to not have 5000 tails once when get close to the safehouse."

Blackbird

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2018, 10:46:13 pm »
Sam's eyebrows vanished into her hairline as she heard vampire prince, before mentally shrugging. That was one of the least strange things she had heard in the last twenty four hours. She braced herself as they began to weave through traffic, only to find herself right between Sam's breasts.

She threw the woman an annoyed, playful glare, before leaning up to nip at the tip of her ear, then returning her kiss. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she asked, sitting down as well.

Sam snorted as she listened to Samuel and Anna talk, wondering what the vampire prince was like. "If you like him, then I know I will," she chuckled.