-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A whole new world [Snowballfallingdownxkombatwombat]  (Read 2984 times)

kombatwombat

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: A whole new world [Snowballfallingdownxkombatwombat]
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2018, 06:50:30 pm »
It was about this time that Samuel handed Sam two gun cases. "Here, get used to them. You'll be using them alot in the future I would guess." He said with a grin. Inside the two cases were pistols. Obviously custom given the fact it looked like they shot solid steel slugs judging by the ammo cases in the corners of the case. The guns when Sam picked them up weighed as much as a small rifle each and upon first glance didn't seem to have a proper slide. "Meet the twins Sam. Their name is Cusill. They fire solid steel slugs and weigh 6kg each. Recoil is a bitch hut your wearing the suit so you'll be fine." He said as Thaddeus walked over.

"I know that look..." He said with a chuckle. "You feel useless huh?" He said as he took his hands from his pockets. "How do you think I feel as a general in the same position?" He said with a grin. "These guys have hundreds of years and more experience than us Sam. And if your diving headlong into all this then one day you'll be over there with them." He said with a grin. "Me? I'm just glad I was their commanding officer for a while. A mission we were running got to heavy and they had to get.... Creative I'll say." He said with a sigh and a shake of his head. "After that they gave me a choice. Stay out or in. And like you it seems I chose to stay."

At this point Isla walked over. "And take me for example. Im only just hitting 80 in 2 weeks so Im still a child to anyone like us." She said with a chuckle. "Im a witch though not the kind with spells.Though I know a few to make my life easier. Im more the potion sort. Boil, toil and trouble and all that!" Isla said with a chuckle. "But most know us by another name. Alchemist."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:20:58 am by kombatwombat »
(General K-list. Feel free to ask about something I have or haven't listed here)

SnowballFallingDown

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2018, 12:26:48 am »
Somewhat surprised, the policewoman accepted the gun cases from Samuel. "Oh?" she asked, carefully opening the cases. The pistols were incredible, gorgeously crafted. Their ammo was incredible, sitting in the corners of the case. Holy shit, they were beautiful. She took a moment to take them out of the cases, testing their heft. They were heavy, weighing as much as a small rifle. "They're beautiful," she commented, allowing her fingers to ghost along the metal. It was wonderfully smooth beneath her fingers, quite welcome.

Thaddeus' voice caught her attention, and she looked up to meet his gaze. A sheepish grin came across her lips, and carefully adjusting the guns and their cases, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Is it that obvious?" However, she had to admit that Thaddeus clearly had felt the same, and she tilted her head. "I'm glad you were all okay." And she was. Despite it being only a couple of days, she found herself unable to think of what life was like before all of this.

Then Isla was talking, and Sam looked over at the other woman. Her eyebrows rose when she said that she was eighty, and she snorted "Only?" Lord, she supposed she could now say that she was 'only' in her twenties. "An alchemist?" she asked. "That's fascinating!"

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2018, 10:16:37 pm »
Thaddeus shrugged. "It is to me anyway." Thaddeus said with a chuckle. "I was in your position not to long ago so it's far easier for me to spot it in you or others." Thaddeus said with a smile. "But don't worry, you'll fit in soon enough Sam." He said with a chuckle as Anna came over to hand a helmet to Sam. "Here's the helmet. It might get a bit tight With your hair but it shouldnt be to bad." Anna said as she stepped up to Sam to help her put the helmet on. "It'll get dark for a sec here..." Anna said as she put the dark helmet on over Sam's head.

After several long seconds of darkness that seemed to pull on for ages the screen in front of Sam's face lit up softly so it wouldn't blind her. In an odd hexagon like pattern the screen lit up piece by piece before merging into one big screen as it let Sam see outside of the mask. It started cycling thorugh suit systems and there were several that would catch Sam's eye.

Titan Shield...Online

Silent Movement...Online

Icarus System...Online

Nanoblade...Online

Glass Shield Cloaking System...Online

Fusion Cell Capacity...%59

Each one of these systems was top of the line military tech. Even Jensen still had to pay a pretty penny for any one of theses systems. And here this suit was with each one of them, tuck in all nice and neatly into a suit probably half the size of Jensen's own augments. How Anna could afford this much less make this was odd enough in its own right. "So...." Anna said as she looked at the helmet from outside, checking it over. "Is it working alright?" she asked as she stepped back.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:59:50 pm by kombatwombat »
(General K-list. Feel free to ask about something I have or haven't listed here)

SnowballFallingDown

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2018, 01:31:04 am »
Sam grinned, somewhat sheepishly, at Thaddeus, feeling rather relieved. She felt like an alien among humans, the weak normal person among those with incredible power. But his words reassured her, making her feel like maybe, some day, she would be able to fight at their sides without being a liability.

The woman looked over at Anna when she was offered a helmet, reaching to take it from her. However, it seemed that Anna wanted to put it on herself, carefully sliding it onto her head. The darkness was alarming, so total that she couldn't make out anything at all. Thankfully, light slowly came on, revealing an intricate user interface. It was incredible to watch, so well designed it was breath-taking. However, it was some of the systems that caught her eye. Titan shields, icarus systems, holy shit! These systems were incredibly expensive, and put into such an incredible suit. She turned to look at Anna, taking a moment to get adjusted to wearing the helmet, before answering, "Perfectly."

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2018, 12:19:50 pm »
The first thing Sam would notice is that her voice now sounded odd... The best way to describe it was more like a dark passing shadow than anything. Wispy yet with a dark weight behind it. "Good, I was a bit worried that with the helmet battery having gone dead that it wouldn't attach properly. but it looks like the recharge systems from the suit still work just fine."

It was at this point that Samuel finally finished putting together his shotgun. Hefting the gun and cocking it the gun seemed to hum happily and Samuel grinned. "Well... Acrius is hungry boys..." He said as he put on his own helmet and let it attach itself. After a moment the front of the helmet lit up and Sam would get another surprise as Samuel spoke, his voice now like a roiling fire. "Lets go feed him shall we?" He said with a chuckle. The helmet was a dead give away. Samuel, the kind man from the bar that had served her and Anna drinks was the Red Devil. A near famous Heavy Assault frame user that was often used in promotional material from assault frame recruitment campains. Though no one really knew his face... until today it seemed.

SnowballFallingDown

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2018, 03:42:36 am »
Anna was rather surprised by her voice - it was nothing like she was used to, rather wispy but with a fair amount of weight to it. That was actually really cool, and she grinned behind her helmet. Hearing that the helmet battery had gone dead wasn't exactly reassuring, but hopefully the suits' recharging system would keep it working.

She looked over at Samuel, however, at a low humming sound. The gun was beautiful, and the sound it made even more so. It even had a name - a good, strong, name: Acrius. And then, it seemed, that the voice changing was a standard feature for the helmets, as Samuel's had changed as well, rolling and crackling like flames. "Let's!" she agreed, although mentally she was fangirling.

He was the Red Devil. She had met the fucking Red Devil. He was practically her hero!

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2018, 05:11:02 pm »
"Well you two will have to take the stairs in the alley. I've got to use an ascender rig to get the Doorbell up there." Isla said as she walked to the building and shot first one then another grappling hook to the top of the building. "I'll head up top and grab your stuff as it comes up Isla." Samuel said before turning and heading to the fire escape in the alley at a trot. Once both he and Sam were on top of the building he talked to her. "Once the Doorbell goes off activate your glass Shield systems. You should have a good 120 seconds of cloak time before the emitters have to cool off." Samuel said as he worked with her to haul the metal frames pieces to the top of the building. "Just stick it in the middle of the roof! I'll bring the bang up myself!" Isla called up as she brought the basket down for the second trip she would need to get all of the frame on the roof.

"Wait until after I jump down to activate your shields. then you jump down and head for the next floor along with Isla. I can handle a floor all on my own and I'll follow you down after im done." He said as he started putting together the frame into a large square with runners heading into the center to a large plate that would likely hold a small computer if Isla chose to use a timed device. Isla soon came up the stairs holding a case at her side. "Well Sam, here's something you'll have fun with! This is a concoction all my own. Cuts through Nano-Crete like a hot knife through butter!" Isla said with a grin as she opened the case. Inside were two caulk guns and four canisters of what seemed to be a thick yellow green liquid than sparkled with black bits here and there as it swirled around inside the canister. Handing one caulk gun to Samuel and setting one for herself she and Samuel began drawing out a large square before setting the edges of the large frame over the lines. Coming to the center however they stopped and signed their names. "Here Sam, your turn." Isla said handing the caulk gun to her. Anna climbed up the stairs at this point and took the gun from Samuel and signed her own name. Annabelle.

After all the names were signed Anna went back down to the computers using the grappling hook line at the edge of the building. "Alright boys and girls! Seal her up and lets knock shall we?" Anna said suddenly over the coms as a small video of her at the desk came up in the corner of the visor.

SnowballFallingDown

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2018, 12:18:40 am »
Sam listened as Isla explained her plans, saying that she and Samuel would have to take the stairs up, while Isla was going to use a rig to get up. She nodded, following after Samuel, having to jog to keep up with the taller man's longer strides. However, it didn't take them long to reach the top, and she moved to help Samuel and Isla. "Got it," she nodded, helping bring the pieces to the middle of the roof.

She helped the best she could to put the Doorbell together, but there wasn't much she could do other than to hand him pieces. However, that didn't keep her from watching interestedly, listening as he gave her directions. Would be easy enough, sounded like.

Sam tilted her head as Isla revealed what looked to be a caulk gun, unable to keep from grinning when she was told what they could do. She didn't vocalize it, but she couldn't help but to think 'Cool!', hoping she got a chance to mess around with it after the fact. To her surprise, they signed their names, and she found herself giggling.

"Thanks," she murmured, before signing her own name with a flourish. Then she stepped aside, waiting to see what to do.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2018, 05:29:35 pm »
Taking the calk gun Isla took out the canister and used it once more to get the rest of the compound out before putting all of her stuff away and sending it down the side of the building with a rope. once done she and Samuel lifted the center piece of the frame and set it over all their names in the middle. "There we go." Isla said before looking to Sam. "An artist always signs their work." She said with a chuckle as she started to move away from the 'Doorbell'. "Knock Knock!" Samuel said as Isla hit the button in her hand. Moments after she did Sam would hear Ding Dong before all hell broke loose. With a large blast wave and a darkening of her visor there was suddenly a hole in the roof of the bank with sides as smooth as glass as Samuel jumped down into the hole. Moments afterwards gunfire began to ring out from inside until three loud blasts rang out then silence.

"Our turn new girl!" Isla said, patting Sam on the shoulder before pulling a pair of goggles over her eyes and jumping down into the hole with a grin. "Go down three floors Isla. Ill take the next and Sam can take the one above that. Sam you go down two floors." Samuel said quickly over in suit com systems. Sam would see bullet dents all over Samuel's suit that seemed to shimmer softly as the armor plating adjusted itself to compensate.

"Alright Sam, from Samuel's visor were looking at 5 max two floors down. They wont get through your armor from a distance but up close like Samuel was they'll tear through you like paper. Wait till the next floor to activate you glass system. It's got a chunky 10 minute recharge after a use so be careful." Anna said from the corner of Sam's visor. "Don't worry about the guns, their pretty special in their own right so they stay clear along with you."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:21:29 pm by kombatwombat »

SnowballFallingDown

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2018, 08:17:39 pm »
Sam stepped back, watching as Isla removed the rest of the compound, then sent her stuff down on a rope. Watching her and Samuel carry the frame over their names, she couldn't help but to snicker. Sure, she and her group had done some funny things to make sure they'd be remembered, but signing their names on something that would soon be destroyed wasn't one of them.

To her amusement, Samuel 'knocked', and the machine answered, booming out a Ding Dong before, seemingly, exploding. Her visor darkened, protecting her vision, and she shook her head as she looked at the hole. "Impressive," she murmured, watching as Samuel jumped down. The familiar sound of gunfire was loud, but she didn't act until the signal was given - they were the leaders, the professionals. It was her job to obey, and follow.

Once Isla told her to, however, Sam was quick to move. She jumped into the hole, landing in an easy crouch. Straightening up, she took a moment to look around. Samuel's armor was dented, although the dents seemed to be evening out. Interesting, that was pretty cool!

When Samuel gave her orders, she nodded. Easily done. "Alright," she confirmed to Anna, and she began to move. As they'd told her, she waited until nearing the end of the next floor before activating her glass system, drawing her guns as she ran.

kombatwombat

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2018, 05:45:35 pm »
Thankfully due to the stairwell Sam and Isla didn't encounter any problems on their way down to their own floors. "Good luck new girl!" She called out as she shot down the stairwell past Sam, heading to the next floor.

"Alright Sam, Cusill has 9 rounds in each. 8 in the magazine and one in the chamber." Anna began as she continued to tap away at the keyboard. "I know Police and military training is two for the chest one for the head but with what you have in Cusill don't bother. Just aim center mass and pull the trigger." Anna said with a grin. "If they survive the first three rounds then run and loose their line of sight. If you can get a shot at the head then go for that afterwards." Anna said as Sam would suddenly hear a scream from the floor below her. It seemed Isla had already gotten started. "Remember, your suit isn't built for front on confrontation, shoot then move. The security system is showing three people, all armed but I can't tell what kind of armor they have so good luck."

Once Sam moved into the floor carefully she would instantly see two of the people on the floor. Both with assault rifle and full body armor.