-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Chemical Attraction: Phase #2 - Experiment FUTA (Scizorman & Ethical)  (Read 1041 times)

EthicalCrab

Re: Chemical Attraction: Phase #2 - Experiment FUTA (Scizorman & Ethical)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 12:03:53 am »
Darren knew Shelley was kidding about the green light joke, at least he hoped she was because she should know him better than that. "Maybe you're right. And yeah, there can't be that many, can there? It's gotta be a rare genetic if we didn't know it was real. Alright, let's do this. To save our asses." Darren finally agreed and they rejoined the professor. He listened to Shelley and gave a very shocked look as she had seemingly planned their lives together already. "Exactly how far ahead have you planned our future?"  He asked rhetorically.

He then thought about who the first subject should be, and figured the one woman they knew was a futa would be the best place to start. "So, Shelley, Professor Higgins...There is one woman who we have confirmed to be a...futa. Should...should we start there? I'm not sure how this all works." He mentioned, referring to professor.

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:30 am »
Shelley simply waved off the question about their future. It wasn’t something that Darren needed to know. She was just happy that their feelings were out in the open now. Shelley nodded as she stood up. “I believe that’s a great idea. We should start our research with ALL futas we encounter.” She said as she walked around the desk to stand behind the professor. She grabbed her in a full Nelson to lift her up. “Wait? Hold up!” Higgins said as she was slightly struggling, but wasn’t making an effort to release herself from her grasps. “Darren. If you would like to remove our subjects clothing. I think we need to examine the difference in anatomy between a male and a futanai penis.” She said with a smile. She did start to nibble on the professor’s ear, causing her to let out a small moan.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

EthicalCrab

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »
Darren watched Shelley's ass as she walked around to the Professor's back, admiring it every second it was in view. Finest ass he'd ever seen on a woman. But she was clearly more than a perfect posterior as she seemed to effortlessly lift their professor, a full grown adult mind you, so that Darren could strip her down. "With pleasure, Professor Shelley." He replied with a grin as he closed in on the subdued futa. He reached his hands into her pants, grabbing hold of the edge, and unbuttoned it with his thumbs, tugging her pants down and off slowly. Next was her top, which would be harder with Shelley pinning her. "Hope you didn't like this shirt, Professor..." Darren warned before firmly grasping the hem of her shirt and using every muscle in his arms to rip it in half, making it easier to pull away. Her lack of a bra was interesting, but it just meant that only her panties remained, which poorly contained her cock. A swift pull and their professor was fully nude before them, with Darren tossing his towel aside to join her.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2018, 02:23:52 pm »
“W-wait!” Higgins said as she was watching her students take liberties on her body. It was true, she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was quite surprising that her breasts didn’t sag much. And it was onbvious that she was being affected by the pheromones that the duo were putting out together. Her cock sprung to life once Darren removed her panties. It was quite the sight. Her throbbing meat was standing next to Darren’s. It was slightly longer but had a bit more girth. “Amazing!” Shelley said as she was looking at it. Seeing the two members together got her squirming, wanting to take both of them on. She slipped the coat and top off of the Professor and tossed them to the side. She started to cup her breasts as well. “And you’ve got a nice set of breasts as well. She started to twist her nipples. Higgins moaned as she felt her body melting, succumbing to her sexual desires. Shelley released her and walked to knell between her and Darren. She had a cock in each hand. “I think I need to compare the two with a little taste test.” She said as she brought them both close and licked back and forth between them. She looked up at both of them to see how both were reacting.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

EthicalCrab

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2018, 02:36:09 pm »
Darren watched, full of intrigue, as Shelley groped their teacher. "Jeez, Shelley, shoulda told me you were bi. Woulda made my lonely night fantasies more interesting." He teased, grabbing her ass before she knelt down. He groaned while his newest lover sucked both his dick and the dick of their shared fling, grabbing Higgins' ass and finding himself not disappointed. "Mmm, nice ass Proff. You do squats?" He asked with a cocky grin. Despite his calm composure, his mind was currently blown by the situation, not entirely able to understand just what was going on. His lifelong crush and a hot older woman...with a cock, in one fucked up threesome.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2018, 10:33:24 am »
“Even if I wasn’t, that shouldn’t have stopped you.” Shelley said in between licks of the cocks before her. She gave his dick a small suckle. “Professor’s cock has a unique taste. I have to have some more of it.” She said as she started to deep throat. She pulled back and smirked. “Darren, her womanhood is soaking wet. Want to see if a futa’s pussy had a different taste?” She said as she went back to stuffing the cock down her throat. The professor was moaning, getting somewhat lost in how well Shelley was blowing her cock. No wonder Darren seemed so whipped to this young beauty so quickly. Her ears peaked in interest when Shelley suggested Darren eat her pussy out.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2018, 11:36:57 am »
Of course, Darren had often imagined Shelley with other girls, however he wouldn't let her know that. Not something critically important. He gave a disappointed groan when she stopped paying attention to his dick in favor of Higgins', jealous that she was getting all the attention. But of course, pleasure begets pleasure and surely their professor abided by that courtesy, so eating her out (for science) seemed like an appropriate next step. "I dunno, let's see." Darren agreed, stepping behind the woman and kneeling behind her, grabbing both cheeks and giving them a good squeeze before parting them.

Darren now had a great view of the professor's sopping wet cunt and tight asshole and thought which he should taste first. Rim her, or go straight to work? Rimming often worked to loosen the girls up, why should Proff be any different? And with his mind made up he went to work, licking the busty, mature, professor's pucker and pressing the tip of his tongue in to tease her. Once he felt she was thoroughly teased, he took a long lick from Higgins' swollen clit to her butthole, followed by stuffing his whole tongue inside her and swirling it around, getting a complete taste of her pussy.

"Mmm, she's almost sweeter than regular girls. Or maybe she's been eating a lot of cantaloupe?" He reported before making long strides along her slit, slipping into her petals and flicking her love button.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2018, 03:23:12 am »
The older professor was in total bliss. She was getting her dick sucked and her other holes eaten out by two very attractive students. It was almost too much for her to handle. She started to play with her titties while she was getting oral from both sides. “Fuck! This feels incredible!” She said as she was close to getting weak in the knees. “Really?” Shelley said to Darren’s observation. “Let me have a taste.” She said as she stopped sucking on the Higgins cock. She forced the professor’s leg up to get her pussy in her sights. She kept her hand moving up and down the length as she was teasing the pussylips. “You’re right.” She said as she gave a grin to Darren. “Wanna give this a try?” She asked as she was gesturing to the dick in her hand. She wasn’t entirely sure if he was willing to go this far just yet. She always known him to be straight, even at times where he did things that questioned it, like his willingness to dress as a female to watch her back at an all girls party. The professor was curious as to what Darren would do.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2018, 04:10:50 am »
Darren pulled back to let Shelley get a taste, once again without stimulation of any kind. And then he was offered a cock...to suck. He looked at the dick as if it was some kind of dangerous animal. He hesitated, reaching his hand forward but then pulling away. "No, I'm....uh, I'm good." He finally answered, standing up and walking over to face the Professor. Instead, he kissed the Professor and groped her breasts, keeping a good three inches of air between their dicks.

Though Darren had done some unmasculine things in the past, he believed himself to be straight. He was just comfortable with his sexuality. But it was a bit odd that he could be a convincing girl, something that he figured he could exploit. But it was all done in the name of friendship.

After about a minute, Darren realized he was unconsciously grinding his dick against the Professor's and her stomach, however he let it happen. It felt good.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2018, 03:21:51 pm »
Shelley was watching her best friend go through a lot of contemplation before finally refusing it. She was somewhat a little disappointed that he refused. She was going to go into a small tirade but she didn’t want to kill the mood. She went to shuffle where he was kneeling behind the professor. She was burying her face in Higgins’s ass. She was licking the flower folds with great vigor. She was massaging her balls as well. She grinned when she noticed that Darren was grinding with the futa cock. ‘Baby steps’ was what she was thinking. She was sure that by the end of the semester, Darren would be doing the same things she was with the futas. She’s gonna work on that part. The professor took the kiss from Darren with great lust. She pressed her body against his which caused their dicks to grind together. She was enjoying how it felt against his. Even though she was a little bigger, she was wanting him to fuck her. She was also in the mood to take on Shelley’s plump ass as well. “Her pussy is so wet. I think it’s lubricated enough for a deeper examination.” Shelley said as she removed her face from her ass.

EthicalCrab

Darren considered how he would continue. If the Professor was taking Shelley's pussy, that left Shelley's mouth and ass in the right positions. At the same time, there was also the Professor's mouth, pussy and ass available. "You go ahead, Higgins. I'll scout out my conquest." He said, licking his lips."Oooh, decisions, decisions..." He found it hard to pick one, so he figured he'd let the girls pick. "So, where shall I stick my dick? Who's cock-hungrier?" He asked, groping an ass cheek on both women. He then rubbed his dick between Professor Higgins' ass cheeks, groaning from the pleasant warmth. "Shelley, you want me to stuff one of your other holes? Or how about you, Proff? Wanna taste of some young cock?" He posed to them as he stepped back and stroked his cock, eager to get busy.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
Shelley grinned. “I do have an idea.” She said as she was now stroking both cocks before her. “Since we're studying the differences in male and futa cocks, how about we study them both in action at the same time.” She said with a deviant grin. Higgins smirked too. “There’s only one way to do that study right now. Are you up to it, Shelley?” She asked the student. Shelley nodded. “It’s all for science, right?” She said as she got the professor in her chair. She climbed in her lap and lined up her pussy to the futa’s cock. She only got the head in when she turned her back to look at Darren. “And you go here.” She said as she opened her cheeks up to show her quivering back hole. She was panting her her chest was pressed against the professor’s.

EthicalCrab

He watched curiously as the two deliberated on the next course of action. It seemed that more research for scientific discovery was needed and Shelley took the lead on that issue. They came to the same conclusion, and not even a moment later his new goth girlfriend was mounting their professor and beckoning for him to fuck her in the ass. It surprised Darren more than anything that someone who was a virgin to be so experimental, so ready to try buttstuff. He had to admit, it was impressive how open she was to new things, and he wasted no time in exploiting it.

Darren waited no more than 3 seconds after Shelley had opened up before he was rubbing his cock up and down Higgins' slick pussy, coating it in her juices to sufficiently lubricate himself for Shelley's sake. Once he felt secure with his paint job, he went to work pushing his swollen head into her tight ring, slowly inching his way in with enough courtesy to be gentle as he did so. And he didn't stop until all seven inches were buried in his lover's asshole, groaning as he bottomed out. He pulled back as slow as he had pushed in, giving her time to adjust, though he thought she would need more with how tight she was around him. He stopped just before the bottom of his glans and then pushed in again, but quicker this time.

"How you doing, Shel?" He asked, out of consideration.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
This had to be the chemical talking. Shelley would have never imagined that she would be involved in a weord threesome like that and then ask for her first double penetration with such excitement. She obviously didn’t realize what she had gotten into until she felt Darren’s cock pressing against her pucker. She started to feel both her holes getting filled with fat hard cocks. “Fuck!” She said as she was gritting her teeth. It hurt like hell as first. She was gripping the chair as hard as she could. She didn’t know how to handle it. She was squeezing them both tightly as she was trying to keep her bearings. “Is this your first time like this?” Professor Higgins asked as she could feel her cock getting squeezed. Shelley nodded. “Got caught up in the moment...” she said as she turned her head. “Don’t you dare pull out now.” She told Darren, knowing how he would react to her slight pain. “I think I’m good.” She ssid as she felt her body being more inviting to both dicks. Higgins started it off by bucking up her hips. Shelley started to moan once the movement started.

EthicalCrab

Though Darren didn't want to hurt his best friend, he wouldn't have pulled out for anything, couldn't have. She was squeezed so tightly around him that he found himself halted, unable to pull until she relaxed. And so he stood with half his dick jammed in his girlfriend's asshole while their professor had her cock stuffed inside his girlfriend's pussy, and he found it all to be so strange. And finally she seemed to relax and Darren could move again as he continued his slow sawing motion, filling and emptying her tightest hole. He reached around and massaged Shelley's breasts, playing with her nipples and rubbing the holes where her piercings were.

"You know, I like girl's with piercings Shel, especially nipple piercings." He whispered into her ear before nibbling on the lobe. His hands weren't rough, but weren't especially soft either, and they groped and squeezed her heavy breasts with vigor. He looked past Shelley to Higgins' and gave a sort of triumphant, cocky look, as if saying that 'You can fuck her now, but I get to keep fucking her after this.' He was proud of his new girlfriend, considering her to be the crown jewel, and showed this by sucking on Shelley's neck, leaving a hickey.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
Shelley let out a gasp as she felt Darren nibbling on her ear and neck. Her nipples were hard from him fondling them. “Hmm? That’s a bit kinky.” She said as she gasped again. Higgins started to move her cock inside of Shelley. The two seemed to be alternating their thrusting. Shelley was holding onto the back of the chair as she was getting double penetrated. “Tell us how you feel.” The professor said before she started to suckle on the large breasts in her face. “Both are hard and long. Darren has a little more girth. But, Dr. Higgins has a longer one.” Shelley was saying slowly as she was rocking her hips.

EthicalCrab

Darren grunted with each thrust as he felt his orgasm nearing. It was the most erotic experience of his life, and he wasn't quite experience enough to endure much longer. Though the professor likely had more endurance with her years, he assumed, and she could go for a bit longer, which made Darren feel a bit inadequate. And try as he might, he could not hold back any longer and blew a heavy load into Shelley's ass without warning, only a loud groan of pleasure as he slammed hard and deep into her, flooding her butt with cum. Thankfully, however, Darren was still as hard as ever, and took full advantage of this, and the newly provided lubricant as his semen allowed him to thrust faster with ease.

"Agh, fuck, you're so tight, Shel! You made me blow my load early." He complained, jokingly. He continued to hammer away, but his hands left Shelly to now grope their professor's bust, massaging her nipples and tugging them between his thumbs and forefingers. "I think we need to test something else." He mentioned as he pulled his cum-covered cock from his best friend's asshole. "We should test if futa-pussy is any different from regular pussy. How can we call this research if it's one-sided?" He claimed, making a point. However, whether or not the girls would shift positions so he could fuck the sexy, mature college professor, he didn't know.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
Normally, Shelley would have probably chastise Darren for cumming so early and so suddenly. But, the added seed in her ass was making her butt feel so much better. Higgins was close to getting her climax as well. “I’m close!” She said as she picking her pace up. She would soon cum hard inside of Shelley’s pussy. “Fuck...” She said as she panted. “So, Shelley. What are your findings?” She asked with a pant.

“Darren’s cum is far more thick than a futa’s...” She said while panting as well. She did climax from it. “But, it seemed that the futa has more in a single load and maybe more stamina. The stamina could be inconclusive since you and Darren differ in sexual experience. Maybe working with futas that has similar sexual experiences as Darren would boast better results.” She listened as Darren asked about comparing pussies. She slowly climbed off of the Professor as soon as Darren exited her ass. She found her lower holes leaking the cum that was injected into her. Professor Higgins lifted her male parts to show off her wet pussy. “Give me a through exam.” She said as her eyes were filled with lust.

EthicalCrab

Darren wasted no time, grabbing Prof. Higgins by her hips and pulling her ass toward him, lining his penis up with her vagina and stuffing all seven inches in with ease. "Ooh, I'm not the first person in here, am I professor?" He chuckled, thrusting with purpose and control. "She's softer, but not quite as warm as you, Shelley." He groaned. His thrusts became faster and harder, gripping onto the professor tighter and giving her a lustful kiss. He pounded and pounded away until finally he felt the familiar tightening of his scrotum leading to another heavy load being pumped into a woman, filling the mature professor to the brim. Hopefully, he would develop some endurance and last a bit longer, but as long as his cock remained hard he didn't care.

"Well, that was fun, but I think it's time I try... something new." He said nervously, pulling out and kneeling in front of Higgins. He took the firm cock in his hand, took a deep breath, and shoved four inches of cock into his mouth. He'd never sucked dick before, and as he bobbed his head he gave a clearly inferior blowjob. However, he slowly managed to shove more and more girlcock into his mouth, pushing it into his throat, and finally his nose hit her mons with tears streaming down his face. He pulled back quick, having surprised even himself with his feat. It was almost as if he had an inborn skill, or somehow his throat was made a bit more elastic.

"And now for the moment you've been waiting for." Darren said, wiping away the tears. He turned around, pried his ass cheeks apart, and pressed her head to his own asshole, determined to prove that he was kinkier than Shelley. Very, very slowly, he lowered himself onto her, impaling his ass on her hot meatrod. "Oh...wow...this hurts a lot." He grunted, try his best to remain calm and relaxed until every inch of spit-covered cock was buried in him, and then started to move. Up and down slowly, adjusting until the pain subsided enough to feel her flesh rubbing against his prostate, making him feel wonderful. He never thought he'd like the feeling of dick in his ass.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
Shelley watched with awe at Darren as he fucked the professor. Yeah, he came quickly, but he was back at it. She couldn’t believe that he was still going. Most guys were done when she got them off once. She started to touch herself at the thought of him possibly covering her from head to toe in his cum. She did flick his forehead. “Don’t be so blunt about her pussy. You make it seem like an insult.” Shelley said. Higgins was grinning. “It’s fine. It felt that way because Shelley just lost her virginity.” She said before taking the kiss. She came from her pussy as Darren filled her up. “Fuck! I think the chemical has affected your stamina. Most men can’t climax this much in such short time.”

Both females in the room had their eyes opened wide as Darren went for the next move. Higgins gasped as she felt him take her cock in his mouth. “Shiiit.” She said as she tossed her head back. He wasn’t the best, but by far from the worst. She was sure that Shelley will give him pointers later on with others. She was getting use to his pace when Darren stopped. Higgins moaned at how tight the male was. “Fuck!” She said as she felt his ass clenching around her thick member.  She wrapped her arms around his waist as he was getting use to the feeling. “It always hurts at first. Especially with big ones. Now you know how I felt.” Shelley said with a giggle.

Higgins grinned as she felt him finally relax. She leaned forward to force Darren to lean forward as well in a seated doggystgle position. She started to rock her hips to start the movement. She could feel his prostrate as he squeezed around her cock. Her pace was periodically getting faster and faster. “Fuck!” She moaned out. Shelley pulled up a chair and sat in it. She spread her legs wide open. She was within range for Darren to eat her out some more.

EthicalCrab

"Sh-shit...I think I might be gay, Shel..." He chuckled before he was presented the opportunity to eat out his best friend. Of course, he clearly wasn't gay, bisexual maybe, or just twisted, but he enjoyed pussy too much to be truly gay. Unlike before, however, Darren wasn't able to focus his full attention on eating Shelley's pussy, being very aware that his asshole was currently being stretched wider than God had ever intended. It wasn't anywhere close to as poor as his blowjob skills, however, as he gently nibbled on her clit and dragged his tongue between her folds. Truthfully, Darren's mind was becoming hazy from the pleasure and pain, and felt almost like he might pass out.

But this was where he was happiest. Being dominated by two women, submitting to someone he loved, this was what his heart wanted, as well as his dick. And before too long, he began to furiously jerk himself off as he yet again neared his climax, soon shooting his final load onto the ground beneath them, giving a contented sigh into Shelley's cunt. Finally, he was satisfied. Yet, this didn't stop him from finishing his work as he could now focus a bit more attention on his girlfriend, showing that school-famous skill other girls had rumoured about.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
“Nah... you can’t be gay eating me like this...” Shelley gasped as she was feeling his tongue do it’s work. It wasn’t as good as before but still better than those others that attempted it. “Also, sexuality is based on your attractiveness to the opposite gender. You’re attracted to the professor as a female.” Shelley added as she pulled Darren from her pussy. She looked down to see that Darren was rock hard again. “I want one more experiment for tonight.” She took a hold of Darren’s member while the professor was still thrusting into the male. “How well can this perform while under pressure.” She said. “I want him to fuck me while the professor fucks him.” She hopped on the table and spread her legs open to show just how wet she was.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2018, 03:31:22 pm »
Though Darren may have been satisfied, the other two ladies clearly hadn't had their fill. With the professor still ass-fucking him, life was breathed into his dick once more, giving him a second wind. But he was growing tired, and his muscles burned, leaving him weary but determined to appease Shelley. "Anything for you, love." He answered as he pulled her close, lined his cock, and immediately began hammering away. He was past the gentlemanly phase, at least while being rammed himself, but he tried not to be too aggressive. When the professor bottomed out, he pushed back against. When she pulled back, he slammed forward. And he kept this rhythm as his ass was filled and emptied, filling and emptying his girlfriend's pussy in tune like a well oiled machine.

Of course, it didn't last forever, upwards of four or five minutes, before Darren felt himself ready to blow. However, neither of them were using protection or had taken the professor's contraceptive, and Darren wasn't ready to be a dad. "Ahh, I'm gonna cum! Pull back, Shelley, I'm wedged between you two!" He grunted, using his willpower to hold back the impending load. It was up to her now.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2018, 01:07:11 am »
Shelley was enjoying being at the end of this fuck line. She cried a sultry moan with each thrust Darren made inside of her. It seemed more forceful since Higgins was behind him thrusting as hard as she could. Shelley heard that he was close. She took that time to act. She locked her arms and legs around Darren’s body. “No! Cum inside!” She cried out as she was reaching another climax. She didn’t care about the consequences. She wanted to feel his warm seed inside her.

Higgins was finally at her limit as she pulled out and moved around the table. She was jerking her cock and fired a load onto the students’ faces. “Damn! I haven’t cum this much in a long time.” She said as she looked at the two. Shelley was licking the cum from Darren’s face and kissing him at the same time.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2018, 02:38:16 pm »
Darren's mind was thrown into panic when Shelley latched on and held him in, knowing that with a load as dense as his last few he would only have 9 months of freedom before he had to grow up a whole hell of a lot. Shelley's clamping muscles forced Darren to ejaculate inside of her, unleashing a very thick load deep inside of her. Well, on the off chance this doesn't get her pregnant, you'll have a new value on your freedom. He thought. "You sure it's worth it?" Was all he said, wiping the cum off his face. Seeing as the three of them were spent, Darren grabbed his robe and covered himself again. He felt exhausted and sore, wanting nothing more than to go home and go to bed. Their project he couldn't give a shit about at the moment, seeing as the chemicals had destabilised and reduced themselves to their base components.

"First experience with a Futanari has left me both satisfied and exhausted, as well as quite sore. Futanari show increased stamina and endurance compared to the average female, however this is inconclusive until other subjects can be observed. The effects of FLP #9 worked, in that the Futanari subject and was highly attracted to the male and female subject, and vice versa. Further testing is required to prove that FLP #9 works on all Futanari, or if there is a section that remains unaffected." Darren reported, scribbling his notes onto a sheet of paper that he handed to the professor. "Anything I left out?"

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2018, 04:47:49 pm »
“Those are some very good observations.” Higgins said as she was putting her clothes back on. “Anything to add, Shelley?” Shelley nodded. “I do believe that some of the observations are obvious, others aren’t. We would have to observe males and females not effected by the product to get a baseline on their stamina. I don’t have such plans to gather that data and neither should Darren.” She said as she shot a glare at Darren. Basically telling him any female he fucks better have both parts. “But, one thing I would like know is the effects of our pheromones when we are alone.” She mentioned. “That’s something to think about. And don’t worry. I do have a baseline for male and non-futa female sexual prowess.”

“Also, I’ve done studies on the contraceptions for the experiment.” She said as she took out a couple of syringes filled with clear medicine. “This will prevent Darren from impregnating anyone and Shelley from getting pregnant. It has a year long effect. However, you become immune to the drug once it wears off. I also have a Plan B pill for Shelley as well.” Higgins said.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2018, 02:20:07 pm »
"Oh sure, point out the flaws in my report, but you can't proofread your English essay." Darren teased as he raked back his now sweaty blue hair. And of course, he'd never cheat on any woman he dated, with their situation being a unique one. "Well, you have my blessing to have sex with any non-futa woman you please, but only if I'm there watching." He said with stupid grin. His attention was focused on the needle whie their professor explained the contraceptive but a thought occured. "And what if we decide we want a child before the year is over?" He asked, figuring he may change his mind before the year ended. Anything was possible.

"Alright, well, I'm going to grab some clothes from my locker, some of them might fit you, Shel. Care to accompany me, my love?" He asked with a gentlemanly accent and bow. "Thank you for being so reasonable Professor Higgins. Or, your first name, if we three are on that basis?"

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2018, 06:26:51 pm »
“Pervert.” Shelley said as she playfully flicked Darren’s forehead. “And you better enjoy the show too.” She added as she got up to follow for some clothes. “‘Professor Higgins’ is just fine. Despite this being a taboo experiment, we still have to have some level of professionalism. We can meet here at this time next week for weekly briefings. That is all for tonight.” She said as she left once dressed.

Since most of their sexual urges were quenched for the night, nothing else really happened sexually. The two did find clothes and made it back to the dorms with no problem. They spent some of the night in their shared area watching movies. “Shit... out of soda.” Shelley said as she was raiding the fridge. “I’m gonna have to make a store run real quick. Want anything?” She asked as she was putting on a coat. She was dawning her black jean shorts that hugged her waist with some thigh high purple and black socks with black boots. She had a black shirt on as well with a purple dragon on it. She was reaching for the keys at the moment. “The landlady is suppose to come by soon too to fix the shower too.”

EthicalCrab

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2018, 06:33:41 am »
The drive home was quiet, and Darren caught himself just simply smiling at Shelley and thinking of how cute she looked in his spare clothes that were too big for her. When they got back they changed, Darren donning a grey t-shirt and  navy blue pajama bottoms. He wanted nothing more than to relax and let the burning in his ass stop. He cuddled up to Shelley as they watched a couple of movies together before she discovered their lack of carbonated sugar water and declared her plans to get more. He thought for a second if he wanted anything, but nothing came to mind. "Well, I'd ask for a box of condoms, but Proff kinda took care of that. So, I'm good."

In all the excitement, he had forgotten about their shower and wasn't really in a mood to be bothered by whatever noise the landlady would make when fixing it. "Alright, I'll keep an ear out for the door. You hurry back, my lap is getting cold." He chuckled, blowing a kiss goodbye.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2018, 07:53:41 pm »
Shelley rolled her eyes at Darren’s words. “Why am I connected with such a dork...” She muttered to herself loud enough for Darren to hear. She grabbed the car keys and went on out to the store. The store wasn’t that far. It was a small convenience store that had reasonable pricing since they were close to a university. Shelley entered the store and grabbed a hand basket. She started to walk down the aisles looking for the drinks. Of course, they would be at the bottom. She bent over to reach the bottom shelf for the 12-pack cans. “Huh?” She noticed a rare flavor hidden in the back. She took time trying to reach, not realizing that anyone could be staring at her ass, which was hugged perfectly by her shorts.