-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Chemical Attraction: Phase #2 - Experiment FUTA (Scizorman & Ethical)  (Read 370 times)

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Inactive until further notice
Re: Chemical Attraction: Phase #2 - Experiment FUTA (Scizorman & Ethical)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 12:03:53 am »
Darren knew Shelley was kidding about the green light joke, at least he hoped she was because she should know him better than that. "Maybe you're right. And yeah, there can't be that many, can there? It's gotta be a rare genetic if we didn't know it was real. Alright, let's do this. To save our asses." Darren finally agreed and they rejoined the professor. He listened to Shelley and gave a very shocked look as she had seemingly planned their lives together already. "Exactly how far ahead have you planned our future?"  He asked rhetorically.

He then thought about who the first subject should be, and figured the one woman they knew was a futa would be the best place to start. "So, Shelley, Professor Higgins...There is one woman who we have confirmed to be a...futa. Should...should we start there? I'm not sure how this all works." He mentioned, referring to professor.
-EthicalCrab

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:30 am »
Shelley simply waved off the question about their future. It wasn’t something that Darren needed to know. She was just happy that their feelings were out in the open now. Shelley nodded as she stood up. “I believe that’s a great idea. We should start our research with ALL futas we encounter.” She said as she walked around the desk to stand behind the professor. She grabbed her in a full Nelson to lift her up. “Wait? Hold up!” Higgins said as she was slightly struggling, but wasn’t making an effort to release herself from her grasps. “Darren. If you would like to remove our subjects clothing. I think we need to examine the difference in anatomy between a male and a futanai penis.” She said with a smile. She did start to nibble on the professor’s ear, causing her to let out a small moan.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »
Darren watched Shelley's ass as she walked around to the Professor's back, admiring it every second it was in view. Finest ass he'd ever seen on a woman. But she was clearly more than a perfect posterior as she seemed to effortlessly lift their professor, a full grown adult mind you, so that Darren could strip her down. "With pleasure, Professor Shelley." He replied with a grin as he closed in on the subdued futa. He reached his hands into her pants, grabbing hold of the edge, and unbuttoned it with his thumbs, tugging her pants down and off slowly. Next was her top, which would be harder with Shelley pinning her. "Hope you didn't like this shirt, Professor..." Darren warned before firmly grasping the hem of her shirt and using every muscle in his arms to rip it in half, making it easier to pull away. Her lack of a bra was interesting, but it just meant that only her panties remained, which poorly contained her cock. A swift pull and their professor was fully nude before them, with Darren tossing his towel aside to join her.
-EthicalCrab

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2018, 02:23:52 pm »
“W-wait!” Higgins said as she was watching her students take liberties on her body. It was true, she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was quite surprising that her breasts didn’t sag much. And it was onbvious that she was being affected by the pheromones that the duo were putting out together. Her cock sprung to life once Darren removed her panties. It was quite the sight. Her throbbing meat was standing next to Darren’s. It was slightly longer but had a bit more girth. “Amazing!” Shelley said as she was looking at it. Seeing the two members together got her squirming, wanting to take both of them on. She slipped the coat and top off of the Professor and tossed them to the side. She started to cup her breasts as well. “And you’ve got a nice set of breasts as well. She started to twist her nipples. Higgins moaned as she felt her body melting, succumbing to her sexual desires. Shelley released her and walked to knell between her and Darren. She had a cock in each hand. “I think I need to compare the two with a little taste test.” She said as she brought them both close and licked back and forth between them. She looked up at both of them to see how both were reacting.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2018, 02:36:09 pm »
Darren watched, full of intrigue, as Shelley groped their teacher. "Jeez, Shelley, shoulda told me you were bi. Woulda made my lonely night fantasies more interesting." He teased, grabbing her ass before she knelt down. He groaned while his newest lover sucked both his dick and the dick of their shared fling, grabbing Higgins' ass and finding himself not disappointed. "Mmm, nice ass Proff. You do squats?" He asked with a cocky grin. Despite his calm composure, his mind was currently blown by the situation, not entirely able to understand just what was going on. His lifelong crush and a hot older woman...with a cock, in one fucked up threesome.
-EthicalCrab

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2018, 10:33:24 am »
“Even if I wasn’t, that shouldn’t have stopped you.” Shelley said in between licks of the cocks before her. She gave his dick a small suckle. “Professor’s cock has a unique taste. I have to have some more of it.” She said as she started to deep throat. She pulled back and smirked. “Darren, her womanhood is soaking wet. Want to see if a futa’s pussy had a different taste?” She said as she went back to stuffing the cock down her throat. The professor was moaning, getting somewhat lost in how well Shelley was blowing her cock. No wonder Darren seemed so whipped to this young beauty so quickly. Her ears peaked in interest when Shelley suggested Darren eat her pussy out.

EthicalCrab

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2018, 11:36:57 am »
Of course, Darren had often imagined Shelley with other girls, however he wouldn't let her know that. Not something critically important. He gave a disappointed groan when she stopped paying attention to his dick in favor of Higgins', jealous that she was getting all the attention. But of course, pleasure begets pleasure and surely their professor abided by that courtesy, so eating her out (for science) seemed like an appropriate next step. "I dunno, let's see." Darren agreed, stepping behind the woman and kneeling behind her, grabbing both cheeks and giving them a good squeeze before parting them.

Darren now had a great view of the professor's sopping wet cunt and tight asshole and thought which he should taste first. Rim her, or go straight to work? Rimming often worked to loosen the girls up, why should Proff be any different? And with his mind made up he went to work, licking the busty, mature, professor's pucker and pressing the tip of his tongue in to tease her. Once he felt she was thoroughly teased, he took a long lick from Higgins' swollen clit to her butthole, followed by stuffing his whole tongue inside her and swirling it around, getting a complete taste of her pussy.

"Mmm, she's almost sweeter than regular girls. Or maybe she's been eating a lot of cantaloupe?" He reported before making long strides along her slit, slipping into her petals and flicking her love button.
-EthicalCrab