-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Maid to Please (AngelStyx89)  (Read 3381 times)

Ezralora

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Heyo!
Re: Maid to Please (AngelStyx89)
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2018, 05:34:05 am »
Frampie ruffled his fur, as it seemed to be the second time someone had threatened to skin him in two days. "Come in." Came the voice of Arkhan, who was sitting behind his desk letting the candlelight illuminate his room.

Angel Styx

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2018, 11:38:00 am »
"What do I even say to him?" she asked the cat as she opened the door. "Um...hello. H...how are you feeling?"
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=68943.0

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #362 on: March 12, 2018, 04:19:52 pm »
Arkhan looked up from the desk, the light of the candle dancing in his emerald eyes before smiling at her. "Hello Lilly.. i'm much better than this morning thank you." He still winced a little when he was getting up, though he could move it seemed rather smoothly.

Angel Styx

« Reply #363 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:15 pm »
"Th...that's good" she said. "I...um...well I..." she was stammering nervously. Lily gave a dirty look to the boggart. What the hell was she even doing here? She couldn't do this. "Im sorry. This was a mistake. I should leave" she turned to exit, clearly upset.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=68943.0

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #364 on: March 12, 2018, 10:08:23 pm »
The boggart purred at her innocently as it swayed his tail at her before stretching as she went to leave. "Lilly what's going on?" He asked her for a moment and went to grab her wrist to stop her from leaving.

Angel Styx

« Reply #365 on: March 12, 2018, 11:52:54 pm »
She was trembling. As he cught jer wrist, she stopped. "I....im sorry...I..." she let out a sigh and turned to face him. She confessed what had transpired with Ezkal over her concern. "I...I think I may care for you....more than is proper for a simple maid in your employ."

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #366 on: March 13, 2018, 05:39:07 am »
He furrowed his brow at her trying to understand what she was telling him and then widened his eyes a little as he slowly lowered his hand from her arm. "I...see.." He muttered to her, the words to respond fleeting from his throat before they could even form a proper sentence to utter to her.

Angel Styx

« Reply #367 on: March 13, 2018, 06:08:41 am »
She again turned away from him. "Im sorry I should not have come" whispered as tears again threatened to roll down her cheeks. She made to leave for the second time.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #368 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:12 am »
He looked upon her for a second before going to grab her arm, gently turn her around and kiss her. His head moving closer to hers, and his lips meeting hers for a moment. He didn't know about her but he could feel a light buzz of sparks, just whatever had been slowly building in him rising up.

Angel Styx

« Reply #369 on: March 13, 2018, 06:17:16 am »
She was a bit shocked and actually gasped whem he kissed her, but after a few seconds,  she relaxed and Lily found herself leaning into his kiss. One hand came up to touch his shoulder.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #370 on: March 13, 2018, 06:22:17 am »
He held the kiss with her for a moment,just long enough for him to make up his mind before moving back from her and gave a slight smile. "My... my apologise Lily.

Angel Styx

« Reply #371 on: March 13, 2018, 11:23:53 am »
Sje touched her lips gently as he broke the kiss. Hazel eyes looked at him with desire. Her hand had joined his at this point. "M...my lord. If that is what you desire...will you kiss me again?  If it is not...then I will go and I will forget this silly fantasy. "

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #372 on: March 13, 2018, 03:56:16 pm »
Arkhan looked down at her for a moment or two before leaning forward and going to kiss her again, clamping his lips onto her and giving her a passioned fuelled kiss.

Angel Styx

« Reply #373 on: March 13, 2018, 04:09:56 pm »
A small moan could be heard from her as he kissed her. Her eyes closed and she grabbed onto his shirt as she returned his passionate kiss.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #374 on: March 13, 2018, 04:22:48 pm »
He took in a deep breath and moved back from the kiss to look into her eyes with his twinling emerald eyes before brushing the side of her cheek. "Does that answer your question..?"

Angel Styx

« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2018, 04:32:30 pm »
She was trembling. Just the touch of his hand on jer cheek made her heart race. "My Lord" she whispered intimately. Her hands were still on his chest and they were stiil so close. She stared into his eyes, unsure, but hopeful. "I...I do not know what this is...but I do not want to stop."

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2018, 04:36:31 pm »
Arkhan smiled at her before taking in a deep breath as he held her cheek in his palm. "You do not?" He asked her for a moment and pecked her cheek gently, his shirt folding under her grasp as she pulled it taught.

Angel Styx

« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2018, 05:47:22 pm »
She gazed into his emerald eyes. "Is...is this what love is?" she asked him. Impossible. How could could she fall in love so fast? She had known him a week. "This is all happenimg very fast"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2018, 05:53:04 pm »
He moved his head back a little to look over her for a moment. "Do you love me?" He asked her feeling a weird sensation burning at the back of his head as she said that, he couldn't describe it or put it into words. But it was there.

Angel Styx

« Reply #379 on: March 13, 2018, 06:00:17 pm »
She was still trembling a bit. "I...I think I might" she whispered. She reached up and touched his face. He had saved her life. First from a lifenof poverty and selling herself, then from the creatures that came for hwr. "I would like to try...this....if you will have me"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #380 on: March 13, 2018, 06:03:49 pm »
He looked over her and gave a soft smile as she said that as an answer he leaned down and kissed her once again, going to gently move his tongue into her mouth and over her own, as his hands brushed through her soft hair and down her back.

Angel Styx

« Reply #381 on: March 13, 2018, 08:26:11 pm »
She moaned against his lips and eagerly let his tongue explore her her mouth. Lily had never been kissed like this in her life! Sje found herself pressing close to his body and one of her hands came to rest on the back of his neck"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #382 on: March 13, 2018, 08:34:57 pm »
He smiled and kept her close as he kissed her before moving back letting out a warm breath. "Are you sure..?" He asked her softly, his chest rising and falling and the back of his neck seeming strong and sturdy.

Angel Styx

« Reply #383 on: March 13, 2018, 09:23:35 pm »
She looked up at him with her twinkling hazel eyes. "Yes. I am" she said. "I am sire with all my heart"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #384 on: March 13, 2018, 09:33:15 pm »
Arkhan nodded to her as she smiled down at her before going to pick her up and move her towards the bed, laying her down on it. Looming over her he would go to slowly move his hand beneath ehr dress, to brush his rough hand along the skin of her thigh.

Angel Styx

« Reply #385 on: March 13, 2018, 09:36:01 pm »
Lily barely registered them moving until he laid her flat. She blushed so deeply to be in such an intimate position. When his hands reached beneath her skirts and brushed her thighs, she gasped. "I...um...you should know something" she said nercously.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #386 on: March 13, 2018, 09:44:07 pm »
He stopped sensing the nervousness in her voice before looking over her. "What is it Lily?" He asked her, giving a little smile to try and do his best to calm her down.

Angel Styx

« Reply #387 on: March 13, 2018, 09:49:52 pm »
She looked down at her lap as she blush. "I...Im a virgin" she said ever so quietly. Would he be disappointed?  Or perhaps he would like that more? It was so hard to tell what the man was thinking.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #388 on: March 13, 2018, 09:53:17 pm »
He furrowed his brow before brushing his hand along her cheek, not sure how to react to that. He had expected that, she didn't seem like the type who would have slept around in London. "I see..it's okay.." He reassured her, as best he could without trying to sound patronising. "It... may hurt thought at first." he warned her, his gaze firm but care was definitely lingering in those pools of emeralds.

Angel Styx

« Reply #389 on: March 13, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »
She took a deep breath and nodded. "I trust you" she said touching his hands. She guided his hands to the button on the front of her dress. Luckily it was after supper and most servents had gone to town or home.