-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Forbidden, But Fortunate (Dull Life x Slyphrena)  (Read 451 times)

Dull Life

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Only love lets me forget who I really am.
Re: Forbidden, But Fortunate (Dull Life x Slyphrena)
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2018, 05:54:37 am »
Dante, deep in conversation with a bearded foreigner, averted his eyes when the princess approached.

"Yes..." he responded, still avoiding eye contact, an awkwardly feigned smile on his lips.

The bearded man was not so subtle. He glared at Eleonora intensely, sneering at her kiss. They returned to their discussion immediately once she had departed.

Enzo stared out at the city far below the keep from his room's balcony. Candles and torches offered sparse illumination throughout the urban environment. He watched as they dimmed, one by one, and Virenze went to sleep. Melancholic thoughts assaulted his mind; that he, Enzo Visconti, should, like a woman, take what fate has dolled out to him, and weep about it in privacy. What else could he do? God had decreed it so that his place was as the younger brother. It would be nothing short of blasphemy to disrupt that order. A prince was allowed a great deal of freedom, but his position in society was not to be ambitious.

But ambitious Enzo was. He could see it in his mind's eye: Duke Enzo I Visconti, clad in gilded armor, wearing a diadem, on triumph through the city. Dante was not a poor monarch, but he had no ambition! He did not start wars, or seek grand alliances. He merely was. Perhaps he was just the product of his upbringing. Perhaps Enzo was too. If Enzo hadn't been a prince, he might have been a great man. Now, he would merely be a footnote in history -- a genealogical reference for historians, in an otherwise dead end. Nothing could be done about that.

The fire shining through Eleonora's window caught his eye. When they were children, he would sometimes climb from his balcony over to her room, scaling the jagged castle walls with a book so that they could read together. More recently, he had done the same when thoughts of the princess overcame him at night, and he needed to see her. Sex was far from his mind at this moment, though. Right now, he just needed someone to talk to. Enzo grabbed hold of the balcony. Several minutes later, Eleonora heard a knocking at her window.
Doubt thou that the stars are fire,
Doubt the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar--
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2018, 02:57:35 pm »
Eleonora ran her fingers through her hair, pulling strands away from her face and fanning them out behind on the bed. She was beyond exhaustion; her mind tripped up and unable to settle down while her eyes struggled to stay open. One moment she was boiling with frustration, weakly punching the blankets, and in the next blink of her eye, she was barely holding back a sob, clenching the pillow to her chest. With a final sigh, Eleonora smoothed out the blankets beside her before setting her hand close to her face on the pillow. She held up her hand, imagining what it would feel like with a wedding band on her ring finger. All of her fingers were bare apart from the bold family ring on her middle finger, the only finger large enough to keep it from sliding.

Nearly smacking herself in the face with her hand, Eleonora startled when faint knocking filled the room. Saliva filled her mouth and an uncomfortable ache pounded in her chest. 'Enzo...' she thought with cocktail of emotions, elated but also worried. Should they really continue sneaking behind Dante's back? Before it didn't feel as dangerous but now, now that all of Sicitania would soon hear about their betrothment, all eyes would be on them.

To hell with them, Eleonora pushed her blankets to her waist and crawled out of bed, shuffling over to her window. She unlatched it carefully, swinging it open enough to pull Enzo in. The second it was closed shut again, she was wrapping herself around his chest, holding him with all of her might.

"It isn't fair, Enzo," the princess murmured, cheek pressed against his torso. She had managed to keep her tears at bay until now, her walls crumbling down and exposing herself to the one person she cared for, a single tear running from the corner of her eye.

Dull Life

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2018, 11:01:07 pm »
Enzo held his lover's head to his chest, breathing heavily and resting against the wall behind him to recovering from the climb. One of his arms found its way around her back, where it caressed her shoulder gently. As she began to cry, it moved up to her head to pull her closer. The prince looked straight ahead, and then down to Eleonora.

"It was a long time coming..."

He held her for a long moment, her sorrow only feeding his rage. He needed to regain his composure. Enzo took a long, deep breath, and led the princess to her bed. Sitting first, an arm guided the princess onto his lap, where he continued to hold her close. "What is? It isn't fair that I'm not duke. It isn't fair that you were made to leave home as a child. It isn't fair that you're so much more beautiful than the other courtiers, either," he said, kissing her head. Adding, pulling them both down to laying on the bed, "That doesn't mean we should succumb to fate."

Enzo looked deep into Eleonora's eyes. "I guess we should have been more careful earlier," he said with a smile, his free hand sliding across her hips and down to her stomach. "But I can't stand the though of you with some other man's child."
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 12:50:11 am »
Nothing felt close enough; Enzo's hand holding her head close to his chest, listening to his racing heartbeat pound away nor when she climbed onto his lap, her nightgown inching up past her knees. Only once they were laying in her bed, did she begin to feel comfortable in his arms. Her tears had dried on her cheeks though more threatened to drop when she met Enzo's eyes, forcing her to wonder why fate had dealt them such a cruel hand.

"I don't want to be careful," Eleonora stated boldly, "I only want to carry your child, a girl or a boy."

She shifted in his arms so she was nestled into his side, one leg draped over his waist, bringing her nightgown up her thighs and a hand sneaking up beneath his shirt, spreading her fingers across his skin.

"I'm being serious too. I said good night to your brother before leaving and like a completely normal human being, he tells me... Yes." Eleonora scrunched up her face after her pathetic Dante impression. "I swear, he doesn't even like me. He and my father must have wanted something from each other."

Her fingers suddenly moved beneath Enzo's shirt with a purpose, pushing the fabric up and kissing his exposed belly in return for the attention her's had been receiving today. She crawled up the remainder of his body, peppering kisses on his neck and with a pause, connecting their lips passionately but clearly fatigued.

Dull Life

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2018, 04:08:26 am »
Did he dare to speak his mind? There was no one in the world he felt more comfortable confiding in than Eleonora, but to say what he was thinking...it was unholy -- not that Enzo cared what the church thought of a man's personal habits -- and an accusation just short of treason. Suddenly, the urge came over him, like the impulse to divulge a dirty secret. He stared directly at the ceiling, stroking the princess hair before cautiously speaking.

"Ely...I think my brother prefers company of a more...masculine disposition."

The prince let out a surprisingly boyish giggle as Eleonora's lips moved across his body, his stomach quivering slightly, and attempted to speak between fits of laughter. "Again already? Surely - once is enough - for the day." The speech was silenced by the meeting of their lips, though the ensuing kiss only lasted a brief moment. He wiggled up the bed slightly, which allowed the princess to rest her head on his chest while settling in between his torso and extended arm. "We shouldn't overindulge ourselves, you know..."

What a day this had been...

Now, though, it could finally draw to an end, and there was no other way that he would prefer his day close than in the arms of Eleonora. As the following minutes passed in silence, no sound in the room but the crackling of the nearby fire, Enzo was lost deep in thought. Finally, he spoke,

"I don't think he does want to marry you. It was our father who brought you here. He just wants to follow through with father's schemes. I don't know why he..."

Enzo trailed off. "I don't want to think about Dante right now." He turned his head and looked into her eyes. "Remember how we used to talk about what we'd do once we escaped Virenze together? How I'd go join the crusades, and you'd dress up as a man and be my squire?"

That's not exactly what he remembered them fantasizing about, but it was close enough. Eleonora needed some teasing to keep her mind off of the day's events, anyway.

"Imagine Count Enzo and Countess Eleonora, in a small palace along the sea. No obligations. Just each other. We could be brought wine and food from the countryside all day, and make as many heirs as you wanted. Well. At least two. A boy and a girl. Twins. One for each of us."

Enzo's smile grew alongside his list.

"I wonder what we'd name them..."
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2018, 06:18:20 pm »
A wide grin spread on her lips at the possibility of Dante not being heterosexual. It would easily explain the tension she felt when she said her farewell to her betrothed. It would also make the following marriage even more provocative than if it were simply the duchess sleeping with duke's younger brother. The absurdity of the situation amazed Eleonora and in her lover's arms, she felt prepared to take it all on.

"Oh come on. This isn't overindulging," the princess huskily approved. Insatiable as always, she guided his hand from the small of her back, over her hip and to her thigh, slowly until his fingers reached her skin below her gown. She pressed no farther, content with the skin on skin contact, and nuzzled her nose into his chest, eyes slipping shut. For now she could pretend this was how it was meant to be.

Or, even better, pretend they were in one of their childhood fantasies. Eleonora tossed her head back with a laugh, responding in between giggles, "I have not been practicing on my sword skills like I promised. And I was supposed to be a brilliant chef by now so we could survive!"

She inhaled deeply, breathing out the tension in her shoulders as he began the next daydream. "I like this one much more, fresh food from the countryside is something I could definitely live with. And an armful of miniature Enzo's and Eleonora's." The more they spoke about having children, the less Eleonora began to think of it as a what if and simply began to question when?

An over-tired chortle erupted from the princess, snickering over her suggestion, "How about Enzonora? Wouldn't that be cute?"

Dull Life

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 12:24:30 am »
Enzo wrapped his arm around the princess' leg, rubbing up and down gently against her thigh's smooth skin. At her joke, he rocked against her slightly.

"I'm serious!" he said with mock outrage. "The fantasy can't seem real if our imaginary children have no names." The prince looked Eleonora over affectionately. "Our daughter should be Viola. There aren't any other Sicitan names that could fit her appearance, I'm sure...As beautiful as her mother, but with her father's darker complexion."

The world began to fade as he asked his question, eyes growing heavy. He wouldn't be able to take her again tonight, but just to share a bed with her -- that was enough. He could be satisfied.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2018, 03:49:02 pm »
Eyes still closed, Eleonora smiled against Enzo's chest at the suggestion for a name. Her hand beneath his shirt wrapped around his waist, squeezing gently and bringing them closer. "Viola is perfect, already," she murmured with satisfaction. She stretched out lazily along Enzo's side, drowning out a yawn with a deep breath. She didn't want to fall asleep so suddenly but her body was making it more difficult by the second.

"And our son, Leon, I sure hope he doesn't grow up to be as much of a daredevil as you were when we were little," Eleonora teased. A yawn made it past her defenses and she fell fast asleep not soon after.

Dull Life

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 06:03:51 am »
Most dukes were married long before taking to the throne, and a prince's wedding was, in itself, quite the event. Dante and Eleonora rarely spoke as the ceremony approached, but it remained the talk of the court. The day approached quickly. A month for preparation melted away in the blink of an eye. Enzo continued visiting the princess in that time, but as the event came ever nearer, his visitations dwindled. He did not attend the celebrations.

For the princess, now duchess, the day was filled with responsibility. She was expected to attend court sessions and meet with nobles as scheduled by the steward, often for hours on end. Of course, her obligations in these diplomatic affairs were limited. No one expected Eleonora to be anything but a pretty face, a symbol for the union of her people and Sicitania and little else. That--and, of course, bearing an heir--were a duchess consort's only true duties.

Despite this union, Dante remained distant. Even two months into marriage, they had yet to consummate. He rarely spoke to her at all, and never initiated their discussions. He couldn't even make eye contact with her while they were alone.

Enzo had continued to flirt with Eleonora in the halls, but he hadn't dared to return to her room. Dante was crafty. He would be watching. Enzo knew it. He wasn't worried about himself, but the consequences for her...

But it had been two months. Two months of nothing but casual conversation, pretending that they were anything but madly in love with each other. Enzo couldn't take it any longer. He needed to take her. Once again, late at night, she heard a knock at her window.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 03:22:08 pm »
Walking through the castle's gardens during the sunset was typically Eleonora's favourite thing to do to wind down her evening. That was until she became duchess and suddenly her evenings were being booked as well as her days. Tonight she was holding the company of Countess Imedla, both gliding through the plants with wine glasses in their hands. Quickly she learned to request their finest, and often strongest, wine for her guests, getting them inebriated faster and hopefully, out of her hair. Tonight, it worked within two glasses. The ladies kissed one another on the cheeks and departed on their own ways once they were inside, the sun settling behind the horizon.

Her ladymaid was at her side immediately, walking with her to her chambers. With the late hour, they only passed a dozen people and each time it was someone tall, Eleonora felt her chest swell with hope only to feel crushed the moment they looked up and she realized it wasn't Enzo.

"Could you bring me a teapot of chamomile tea, please," Eleonora requested once they reached the door. She stopped there, blocking the entrance to her room until the ladymaid turned to fetch her sleeping aid. Leading up to the marriage, her previous ladymaid was cast aside and replaced. Eleonora still had a difficult time warming up to her new companion  despite a month passing.

She did have to credit her for she was fast, already arriving back with a tray balanced on one arm while the other opened the door and slipped it close. Eleonora turned around, bringing her hair over her shoulder and breathing in as her ladymaid helped her undress.

"You may leave," the duchess announced in her nightgown, wrapping a silk robe over her shoulders and walking to the bedside table where the tea tray lay. She felt she could finally breath when she heard the door click shut behind her. Laying her hands flat on the table, she closed her eyes and focused on breathing for a moment.

"Christ!" Eleonora nearly swiped the tray onto the floor, a knock sounding on the window directly to her left. She was moving before her mind could think of the possibilities, unlatching the window, greeting Enzo with a smile on her face already.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" she whispered, carefully opening the window and shutting it behind Enzo. With her hands free, she grabbed his and brought them to her cheeks, holding her face. "Please tell me this isn't a dream, Enzo."

Eleonora slipped her hands from his and brought them around his waist, bringing their torsos together. Her nightgown barely acted as a layer between the two, her nipples noticeably hardening.

Dull Life

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 05:32:39 am »
Enzo leaned in for a long kiss as she brought his hands to her head.

If only this moment, right now, could last forever.

Finally, he pulled his lips away and looked into her eyes. Both of his hands lowered, sliding over her shoulders and to her waist, until eventually finding and resting at her hips. They rubbed gently as he tried to remember the exact shape of her feminine figure. It had been so long, and he had fantasized so much, that it was hard to tell if she was actually how he remembered or not. Something seemed different, but he wasn't sure what.

"If I am dreaming, I would be satisfied enough to wake up now."

It was impossible to describe the sensation of feeling her breasts press against his chest again. He wore nothing on his torso but a plain, loose, white cotton shirt, collar unbuttoned, and its thin fabric required little to be imagined. His eyes clenched shut in bliss. For a long while, they stood in each other's arms, feeling their lover's warmth. The silence was long, but Enzo finally broke it.

"Did he touch you?"
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 02:04:54 pm »
Eleonora tipped her forehead against his chest, eyes slipping shut as silence settled in the room. For the first time in months, she felt comfortable in her own skin. Her heart no longer ached and her lungs untightened, causing the duchess to breathe in deeply through her nose. It came out shortly after in a little chortle.

"He hasn't even laid a single finger on me," Eleonora explained, satisfied she could tell Enzo the truth. "In fact, I think your little theory about your brother is true."

She smiled and tilted her head back, resting her chin on his chest as she looked up to his face. Her expression softened briefly, taken aback by the immense feelings of adoration that surfaced.

"But I don't want to talk about your brother. He controls us enough as it is," the duchess declared, something else coming to mind immediately despite how fatigued she was. Her hands spread out across the small of Enzo's back, coming around to his hips and dipping underneath his shirt. She took  a small step back towards the bed, encouraging him to follow with her but not willing to separate from him.

Dull Life

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 09:06:58 pm »
Enzo gazed back into the duchess' eyes, a small smile fixed across his face. The satisfaction of seeing her look at him as lustfully as he did her sublimated his sexual desire into affection unlike he had ever known before. Was it love? He had thought he loved her before, but now it seemed like he had been mistaken. He followed with her wordlessly, lifting the shirt off with her help once they had reached the bed. Eleonora felt his hands work around her back, wrapping around her waist and pulling their chests close together once again. After another long embrace, their foreheads touching, he whispered,

"...I love you, Ely."

The sentence felt like a dirty admission. Like a prince shouldn't say something so effeminate unless he was in the process of seducing a young maiden. Eleonora had long been seduced, and she had said those exact words to him before. He had always wanted to repeat them, but it wasn't until now that he knew he truly meant it. She felt Enzo's hands move down around her back, over her ass, where they found the edges of her nightgown. He stepped back momentarily and pulled it with force over her head, tossing it to the floor. He pushed her gently down onto the bed, before stepping backwards and taking in her body for the first time in an eternity.

Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 10:03:24 pm »
Eleonora froze for a split second before the wave of emotions crashed down, taking her breath away. Enzo always had a way of expressing his love to her, and she accepted it when she didn't receive the same words in return confessing her love for the first time, and the many times that followed. To hear the words from her lover, whispered and kept sacred between the two, Eleonora was filled with a fierce combination of longing and devotion. She giggled delightfully, lifting her arms as her dress was ripped off of her frame and she was nudged onto the bed. At last.

His gaze teased her after months of not being together, sending her cheeks into a rosy flush. Her knees were drawn together weakly and she brought her hands up behind her neck, fanning her hair above her. Eleonora left her arms above her head, the position hardening the curves of her breasts and torso on the plush blankets.

"You know I don't enjoy it when you look but don't touch," the duchess whined out, her knees parting slightly.

Dull Life

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 10:21:49 pm »
He took a heavy step forward, then another. He grabbed both of her knees and pushed them out of the way. After another moment of admiring the view, he pulled her down the bed, closer to where he stood, and lowered himself down to one knee. His eyes looked up to hers for only a brief moment, before his head disappeared between her thighs. His tongue teased at her lips, taking in the taste. A hand moved to assist, rubbing above where his mouth worked.

But Enzo was a man who believed firmly in the destination over the journey. After indulging her for a brief minute, he pulled himself away and stood up. He lowered his pants and took them off, kicking them away from the bed.

"I hate foreplay," he said, hands sliding along her thighs.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 10:54:48 pm »
Eleonora's knees moved with his hands willingly, though they struggled to stay in place as Enzo's eyes ravaged over her body. She smiled in anticipation, being tugged near to the edge of the bed. A gasp broke the silence in the room, Eleonora's hips lifting off of the bed before Enzo's hand pushed her back down at her disapproval. She didn't mind so much when he rubbed at her sensitive clit, licking further into her wetness. When he pulled away, she had no problem in keeping her legs spread apart.

"Then it's a good thing I have been waiting for this," she breathed out before admitting, "I've been thinking about Viola.. and Leon lately." Eleonora had brought a hand to gently cup her breast, squeezing as she continued,  "And how much I still want it to happen."

Dull Life

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 03:57:37 am »
The prince paused. He had forgotten what he had said to her until now, those months ago, in the heat of the moment. Thoughts of their future children were far from the front of his mind. There was too much to do at court for that particularly taboo fantasy to be overly indulged. The idea that she had failed to conceive after their last night together--that was her implication, was it not?--somewhat spoiled his memory of the event. If talk of pregnancy was just talk, then it was far less exciting.

He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed once again, placing her splayed legs on either side of his own. His erection fell onto her lower stomach, where he moved to place a hand. The fantasy of creating a family, like some sort of peasant, with Eleonora was absurd. It could never come true. Nobility did not have children because of love. They had children out of lust, or out of political duty. Anything else was romanticism. But still, the fantasy had never truly left his mind, and here it was, waiting for fulfillment...and, too, the duke would be expected to produce an heir soon enough. Who would know that it was Enzo's, and not Dante's, child? Except, of course, for the duke himself, but it was unlikely he would say anything. The scandal would be too much, and the benefits of pursuing it too little.

He pressed gently on her belly.

"I was certain they were already underway, after our last bath together. Are you saying I wasn't virile enough to give you a child?" he teased, pressing the base of his shaft against her entrance softly.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 02:42:14 pm »
One of Eleonora's legs wrapped around his waist, her knee bending in an attempt to coax him forward. For someone who claimed they didn't enjoy foreplay, he sure took his time in getting to the main attraction. She began to wonder if she should have just keep her mouth shut. Perhaps Enzo had forgotten about it entirely and she was sounding like a mad woman, desiring to start a family with a man who weren't her husband and even worse, her husband's brother. Or he had remembered but had only said it in the heat of the moment, not truly meaning it.

The duchess squirmed uncomfortably, her shoulders wriggling and leg tightening around Enzo's waist, beginning to worry. An eyebrow tweaked upwards when his hand slid over her stomach, creamy white and smooth, pressing softly. Her eyes wandered over his body before catching his own gaze, briefly looking down to his lips and back up.

"I'm saying nothing of the sort, though the tournament may have sapped your stamina that day-" Eleonora's voice broke off mid-sentence as Enzo teased her entrance.

Dull Life

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 03:51:04 pm »
"Ely..." he said, with sudden seriousness. She hadn't answered his question. It was asked teasingly, but he had meant it. Enzo hated it when women were enigmatic. He knew that giving her what she wanted--not that it was any different than what he wanted--would be the only way for their conversation to drift towards the serious. He took a step back and positioned his tip with a hand, before gently guiding it into her. He proceeded slowly, burying himself inch by inch between her legs until reaching his hilt. A soft grunt escaped his lips as he looked up to her.

He had nearly forgotten what it felt like to be inside her. Euphoria. Like something from an ancient myth. Combined with a kiss, he was certain it was heaven on earth. Eleonora must have been an angel. He had stolen her from God. Once the sensation had been taken in, he began to thrust as much as the duchess' legs would allow. Any desire Enzo had to discuss anything became locked away deeply within his mind; instead, primal lust surfaced, and he wanted only one thing from her.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2018, 04:32:49 pm »
Eleonora's breath caught in her throat, fear flashing across her features with Enzo's sudden gravity. She was terrified she had said the wrong thing. It had been months since they had been together in this capacity, it felt bizarre to even be in the same room again. The duchess was never the best with words anyways, still familiar with her native language despite living away from home for over a decade and often needing to translate in her mind before speaking aloud when she was nervous.

"Chryste panie," Eleonora moaned out as Enzo slowly filled her until their hips met. Her expression had turned from one of worry to paradise. She looked to him with knitted eyebrows, confused why it had taken them so damned long to find each other again. Her eyes slipped shut blissfully as he began thrusting, her leg loosening around his waist and spreading herself more. Her hands twisted her blankets into their grip, clenching when Enzo would thrust deep, stoking moans from the duchess. She arched off of the bed briefly, breasts perked and presented, with a gasp feeling Enzo strike along her most sensitive nerves. Maybe another time she would had felt embarrassed for how quickly he was getting her to her edge. However, today she only felt the pleasure of being with her lover once again.

Dull Life

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2018, 12:52:39 am »
The rhythmic bouncing of Eleonora's breasts entranced Enzo. His eyes glazed over watching them, and the pace of his thrusts slowed. He pushed as far into her as he could and stopped. His arms slid under her arched back and lifted suddenly, effortlessly moving her from the bed and into his arms. Once in the air, his lips grabbed her mouth in a desperate kiss. Thrusting resumed with the duchess still hovering, the prince's strong arms supporting the entirety of her weight. Slowly, he lowered them both to the ground, mouths still locked, until they found themselves in a sitting position. Eleonora, still straddling him, felt penetration deeper than anything they had ever known together as he lowered his back to the floor--though their kiss was still yet to be broken. Finally, Enzo pulled his mouth away for a breath, panting heavily from the overwhelming pleasure. He took it in with closed eyes for a brief moment, before reaching up to grab Eleonora's breasts. He squeezed them gently and once again took in the incredible beauty of her body's gentle curves. Everything about her was perfect. Nothing too small or too large, too round or too flat. It was as if her body was sculpted to perfection just for an onlooker's pleasure...and she was his.

Enzo wanted to continue this forever, but he too had gone weeks since his last release. He couldn't last much longer. Not with a woman this beautiful. Exhausted, his hands fell from her chest to the ground. She could feel the familiar sensation of his imminent release within her.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.

Sylphrena

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 02:37:03 pm »
Eleonora laced her arms around Enzo's neck as his slid to her back, leaving trails of goosebumps on her skin and lifting her from the bed without even a grunt. She pulled her chest against his, inhaling sharply when she bounced on Enzo's cock and met his lips frantically. Her grip around his neck tightened as his thrusting continued, causing her to moan into their embrace but never completely pulling away even as he lowered them to the ground. Her hot puffs of air met with Enzo's pants once they finally tore away from each other and she slowly rose from his chest. Eleonora's hands untwined from Enzo and slid over his shoulders to his chest, pressing and feeling the muscle beneath but careful with her painted nails.

Unable to control herself, she arched into her lover's touch and wiggled her hips back to meet his, with her lips drawn into an o. The duchess adjusted her shins on the ground and with a mischievous smirk, she brought Enzo's hands up by his shoulders, holding them against the ground by his wrists despite their size difference. Eleonora gyrated her hips as she shifted her weight onto her knees and slowly lifted herself from Enzo. Her eyes slipped shut blissfully as she lowered back down, gaining a slow rhythm. A thin layer of sweat formed on her body and soon, every movement she made, caused her thighs to twitch, her breasts to bounce, and her breathing to catch in her throat. She wanted this to last forever but even more so, she wanted to push Enzo over the edge. She wanted to be one, once again.

Dull Life

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2018, 12:55:06 am »
What a woman! Enzo had never known anyone so sexually primal, had never thought there could be someone who worked so hard for their partner. He'd never admit it, especially not to another man, but allowing her to take the lead was liberating. It would've been easy to break her hold on his wrists, pick her up again and dominate her, but there was no need. They both wanted the same thing--and Eleonora knew how to get it. The prince's eyes closed as he struggled to hold back his climax, drawing out the ecstasy for as long as he could. Muscles across his body flexed and his breathing increased in pace. Finally, it was too much. The duchess was too good at this. Enzo reached up with his hands, effortlessly pushing hers away, and grabbed on to her hips. His back shot upward, his eyes opened, and he released.

He held her tightly, feeling her breasts against his chest as the pleasure of pulsating within her overtook him. Each wave sent was accompanied by a groan of delight and the sensation of his seed shooting into her body. Their gazes met and held. He kept her fixated firmly in place, guaranteeing that not a drop went to waste. There were no words to describe his satisfaction. Finally, she could feel his throbbing stop. The prince, who had forgotten to continue breathing, took in a gasp of air, and collapsed backwards onto the floor. He breathed heavily, eyes closed, silently hoping Eleonora would never climb off from him.
Doubt the sun doth move;
Never doubt I love.