-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Taken by force  (Read 1182 times)

MacCloud

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: Taken by force
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2018, 04:27:52 am »
"If it tastes as good as it smells than I am sold all the way."  Ranulf put plates and the eating utensils out.  he spooned some onto her plate and then some onto his own.  He took a bite and savored it.  His eyes closed as he let the broth roll down his throat.  He took a few more bites obviously enjoying each one.  he looked at her and had a funny sort of expression.  "My dad used to say one of the most dangerous things for a warrior to face was good home cooking.  Too much of that and he would no longer wish to go to war."  He laughed shaking his head "Many a Mandalorin considers not going to do battle as next to death.  So it makes sense in that context.  I can understand it better now having eaten your prepared meal.  I would not wish to miss one of those myself."  He stood to help clean up, "My thanks Anya.  I could not have asked for or expected a better companion."

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2018, 04:32:04 am »
She smiled. "My mother taught me before she died. Papa said it was his favorite. He would always come home to it after a long trip." she said nostalgically. "Maybe if you come visit I can make it for you sometime" she said. Was that a blush on her cheeks. If he looked, he may notice her clevage peeking at him from her shirt.
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2018, 05:29:57 am »
Looking down her shirt made his cock stir.  he knew how soft and yet firm her breasts were.  her face was flushed and she looked good enough for desert after that wonderful meal she had just made.  A vision of pumping his cock between her breast fluttered through his mind and he had to look away.  "Anya?  He swallowed hard to get the lump in his throat out of the way.  We have one more sleep cycle.  If you wish to sleep alone to be ready to leave once we land I understand.  If you wish my company I would be pleased to share a last night together.  You owe me nothing, I would ask if you do offer me your body once more, it is only because you desire to do so."

He thought about what he said and wanted to kick himself.  That was so unfair, he wanted her to go for her own safety and here he was enticing her into staying just so he could have sex.  Even as he thought it he knew it was more than the sex, he had developed feelings for her and he felt guilty for doing so.  What right did he have to human emotions?  He was a stone cold killer.  He should not have put that sort of burden on her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2018, 11:23:21 am »
She had been clraring the dirty dishes when he spoke. A faint blush came to her face. He had a way of wording these requests in such a way that it made her shy...she said nothing, only walked over to him. After a moment, she sat in his lap and kissed him deeply.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2018, 02:21:23 pm »
His arms seemed to just appear around her waist, his hands caressing up her spine to support her head as he kissed her back.  His tongue dancing with hers, the kiss lasted till she needed to breath.  Ranulf his own eyes blue liquid coals soaked in her beauty as he just sat there holding her.  His eyes cooled to a warm friendly gaze  "Anya I could teach you nothing more.  You are like no other person I have ever met."  He thought about how she had just known the instrument panel, when she made the call she had known what to do about all the complicated issues.  She had taken her life being torn apart in stride and as tough as she had been putting her life back together, all that inner strength.  She had not only forgiven him but she was warm towards him.  Not just compliant but she displayed affection!  He leaned his forehead against hers.  "Anya, I wish I deserved someone like you."

He kissed her several more times with increasing passion till she had to notice his cock growing rigid under her.  He smiled his eyes lost in hers "you seem to have an affect on my body Anya."  He raised an eyebrow "would by chance this arousal be affecting you as well?  Should we succumb to our bodies needs."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2018, 02:56:09 pm »
She was panting and returning every kiss, one hand behind his neck. She felt his rising cock and it excited her. She was already warm betwixt her legs. Her body craved this. "I...want you...one more time before I go" she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck so je could carry her to bed. She wondered if he would undress her this time. She was in no rush. Secretly, she hoped he would draw this out slow and passionately.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2018, 03:24:43 pm »
Ranulf stood with her cradled in his arms.  He always did this so effortlessly as if her weight was on no matter at all.  It was just a few steps around the table to the bed and he set her feet down on the floor.  Next putting her hands on his shoulders he unfastened the dress loosening it.  He knelt before her and put his hands on her ankles.  His hands massaged up her legs as if he was memorizing her shape, her dress lifting in his forearms.  Once he had it high enough to expose her he leaned forward kissing her thighs and hips.  He began slowly rising his hands moving to her breast as he kissed her mound, flat firm belly upward between her breast.  As he stood his hands freed her of her dress over her head.  He smoothed her hair out  as he gazed upon her face.  He fluffed her hair playfully as a smile widened across his rugged features.

Ranulf leaned in kissing her lips softly as he removed his own cloths.  Once they were both naked he pressed his kisses more firmly forcing her to sit on the bed.  He began crawling over her his lips and tongue never leaving hers as he pressed her back across the bed.  He was so close she would feel his hard cock on her inner legs as he moved between her legs.  When she was on her back he slid inside her very slowly, letting her feel each tiny segment of penetration.  he was sure this time she needed no preparation and he felt how ready she was as he pressed ever slowly inside her.  Once he was deep inside her his hands moved into her hair and he continued kissing her waiting for her to squirm under him.  He wanted to feel her need befre he was going to move.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2018, 04:22:53 pm »
She moaned into his kiss as he carried her and placed her on her feet. Every kiss up her body drew moans and shivers from her lips. She was barely aware of the dress coming off before she was gently put onto the bed. She could feel his cock and she knew he had made her so wet between her legs. When he finally entered her, she parted her legs more and moaned. Her body quaked with need of him and her eyes practically begged him to make sweet love to her. "Mm. For one night...can we be the only people in this galaxy?" she asked.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2018, 04:35:52 pm »
His eyes grew tender as he nodded  his head "I think for one night we can make anything believable."  He could even pretend he could keep her and she would always look at him as she did right then.  He began moving slowly above her savoring each and every sensation as he pussy gripped his cock.  He kissed her often, her lips, face, and neck.  His fingers caressing her face, fluffing her hair.  He moved with more care than he ever had before.  This once he wanted everything to be perfect.  His chest moving over hers he could feel her erect nipples on his chest as he moved over her.  He understood now why men lost their minds when they fell in love, it must feel something like this.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2018, 05:09:29 pm »
Her leg and arms were wrapped around him as they fucked...no...this was making love. Her body molded against his and she moaned and gasped as he hit all of her spots in just the right way. Anya kept whispering his name like it was a prayer as he made her cum. She swore that the colors in her vision were brighter than any nebula. This is what sex was meant to feel like! She wasn't sure when she was rolled on top, and she didn't care. All she cared about was making love with this man as much as possible. She ground her hips into him as she moaned, leting his hands wander her womanly form.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2018, 05:46:31 pm »
he felt her cum as he heard her whisper his name.  He held back wanting to make this time last.  Taking he ass in his hand and holding her tight he rolled to his back so he could keep his composure longer.  With her on top she could do all the moving she wished and he could last much longer.  He enjoyed the sensations of her hands on his skin.  He moved his hands back to her face, his fingers fluffing her hair so it was like a hood over their faces, hiding them from all others.  A secret place where he deserved someone as special as her.  he rocked his hips keeping a bit of motion as her juices flowed out of her pussy, lubricating their union even more.  He began kissing her again with his fingers on her face,scalp, neck.  He was massaging the nerve endings increasing the sensations for her.

He knew when her need rose again with her on top she could have a long ride but he would not be able to hold back a second time.  He wished for that moment in all its bliss and dreaded it as well because it would mark the ending.  How had he let her getting far under his skin?  Hie kisses never let on to his doubts.  His body was loving every thing that happened and only a  tiny part of his mind had any reasoning ability anyway.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2018, 04:30:30 am »
Anya's hips ground against him, until their bodies were like a single being. Her moans filled the ship and they passionately exchanged whispers, kisses, and caresses. Her soft hair acted as a curtain, as though they need be hidden from prying eyes. As her peak again approached, she pulled him up so she was still straddling him but he was also sitting up and their arms wrapped around each other. Her melodic cries finally reached a high pitch as she screamed his name and kissed him. Her orgasm was intense! She clenched him, it was like her pussy were trying to milk his cock.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2018, 02:21:59 pm »
When her pussy clenched he lost any control he had left his balls ached for the release she demanded of him with her passion and his own matched hers.  As he filled her pussy with semen he felt her pussy working over his cock squeezing every bit of cum from his cock.  His hands dropped to her ass and he pressed her so the grind was even tighter.  He gulped air as the intensity was wild.  He had never experienced anything like what she drew out of him.  It was more than physical, she had found that place where he hid his emotions.  She had triggered an emotional need to feel her on more the just the physical level.

After he just hung onto her like a man drowning holding onto a flotation device.  He fought to regain control.  He cared about her and he would not risk her to this sort of life.  At the same time how was he going to let her go?   Would he make her stay, could he?  He knew the answer was no to that, he would never make her stay.  That was when it fully struck him why he cared so much.  He had told her only if she desired him and she..  She had made the first move.  She had given him this freely.  His energy spent he held her to him as he lay down on his side.  His erection was still inside her, he was just starting to soften.  He kissed her shoulder.  Right now he just wanted to hold her and savor this.  Somehow he knew she had changed something inside him, possibly forever.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2018, 03:00:24 pm »
She was panting now. He had driven her over edge fiercer than ever and she loved it!. As he began to soften, she gently untangled them and turned on her side, her back pressed against his chestas she pulled the blankets around them. "That was incredible "

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2018, 03:39:40 pm »
His arm around her waist, his fingers covering a nipple.  He pressed against her back kissing the base of her neck.  "You are incredible Anya.  I do not think you have any idea just how much."  He snuggled against her falling asleep.  This was a contentment he had never felt before.

Five hours later he woke and slipped out of bed.  He kissed her shoulder and than her ass cheek before covering her up, tucking her in.  he worked out in the cargo bay, showered and dressed before going into the cockpit.  He prepared for the final approach to Naboo.  He verified who he was, and why he was there.  he made final negotiations with the company whose cargo he had.  He did all the things he always did but inside his heart was not in this.  He had a wicked desire to just steal Anya away and go hide in some uncharted Paradise.  Make babies, grow old and fat together as they grew up.  He shook his head, he laughed at the thought.  It was a pipe dream, no one lived happily ever after.  She would either grow to fear him or be bored with him or just get tired of living his life.  There were a million reasons and ways things could go wrong.  Problem was he could think of none where it went his way.  To keep Anya.

He was deep in thought and he realized he did not know if Anya was awake yet or not.  He should wake her if she was not.  She would be arriving to her new home soon.  He wanted her to be ready to face the world.  "Anatasia?  You only have a couple hours before we land.  if you are not up you need to get around."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2018, 04:02:06 pm »
She she stretched as he woke her and smiled. "Motning" she said. His words however brought her back to reality. She leaves today. He would leave her on Naboo. He had no obligation to come back. She simply nodded and began to shower.

She had fooled herself. She was stupid to thi k it could last. She did what she told herself not to do. She fell for the Mandalorian bounty hunter. He was probably glad to be rid of her. She was a companion, a warm body. He would never see her again.

'Stop crying' she thought as she used the shower waters to clean her face 'You knew it would never last' she managed to clean up nicely and put on one of the nicer dresses to fit in better. "How long?" she asked.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2018, 10:07:16 pm »
He had no appetite, he could not eat if he wanted to.  When the shower shut off he waited a minute then called "If you are hungry go ahead and eat Anya, I am going to pass on breakfast.  It took all of two hours to go through the process of landing.  Clearances and scanner checks, moving through the various holding patterns before cleared to land.  He set down n the PADD he was assigned.  His Kom'rk touched and settled down on the struts without a bounce.  He shut off power thinking 'another perfect landing.'

He walked back to Anya opening up the side airlock.  He offered her his hand, not sure he could let go if he hugged her.  He made eye contact which was a mistake.  The pain og loosing her was in his eyes.  His voice was thick and his tongue felt swollen when he tried to talk.  "I expect you are anxious to to go, but please stay as long as you like.  You have my contact number, I have your address."  He handed her a small bag.  Your credits are in there, if you need more just let me know how much.  I will find a way to bank roll you."

A voice called from outside demanding the owner of the boat.  They were here to get their cargo and settle up."

Ranulf lifted and kissed her hand "I have never met anyone like you.  Live long, live well, Enjoy it all my Friend"  With that he opened the rear cargo bay ramp and left her there.  As the ramp lowered he called from the back bay "It is back here, already on a mule to haul away.  You can keep the cargo mule."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2018, 10:23:46 pm »
She ate only a small bit to keep her stomach from rumblings. It took very little time to pack her things before she let him help jer off. The whole time, she kept a straight fave and told herself not to tear up or get emotional.

She nodded. "Thanks...for everything." she said. "Don't go go dying out there on me, okay?" she said. Their goodbye was short. Too short. But it was for the best. Bounty hunters don't do relationship and girlfriends.

As he walked away, she sighed and turned to the city, credits and clothes tucked away in her bag he had given her. She looked like a typical Nabooian girl with her upscale dress. She set off to her new temporary home. It would take her about a half hour to get there on foot.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2018, 10:58:02 pm »
Henessy saw the Kom'rk landing and walked toward where it landed.  He knew the ship, he had heard of the Mandalorian named MacCloud.  He knew the bounty hunter had killed his friends and collected on Dunbar.  There was no love lost there but the cargo had been taken as well.  The action collected for the freighter and regular cargo had not been a waste of time but it was also not the haul they had been expecting.  he had spent half of the credits getting to Naboo on a Blastray skipboat.  He had two new crew and one of the old crew who had flown the freighter back with him,  Grogar.  Grogar was seething since thye had learned of the massacre and he wanted revenge.  Henessy just wanted payback for the money lost.  The other two pirates were just along for the money.  They were moving through the crowd and it seemed they were never going to get to the other side of the market?  Than a face across the way made him stop and stare!  He knew that face?  From where though.  He was searching his mind the thoughts of getting to MacCloud forgotten for the now as he tried to place the face.  Why was she important?

"Their eyes locked and he knew in an instant!  Dunbar's toy from the freighter.  That Captain's daughter.  His cruel smile grew broader "He waved his three pirates forward "the girl there with the porcelain skin  get her."  His voice was ice cold and he was already planning on how to use her to get to MacCloud.  Two of the pirates ran forward only Grogar hesitated.  Henessy glared "Damn you make sure she doesn't escape!  She was there, and now she is here.  She is a weak spot for that bounty hunter!"  Grogar slowly came to understand and ran off as well.

The chase begins

AngelStyx89

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2018, 12:15:13 am »
She held up a data drive which gave directions on how to reach the place. She still had some ways to go. But at least there was a shortcut tjrough the market. It was crowded, but it should shave a good amount off her trip. She had no idea that she would never make it there.

As she walked she began to feel wary, like being watched. She had a hand in her bag on the gun Ranulf had given her. Shoot to stun...aim for the chest or head...

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2018, 02:05:44 am »
Two shabby dressed men did not really stand out here in the marketplace.  They were not really common but not rare either.  They walked closer and closer toward Anya but not seeming to be walking toward her.  Although they were not really good at not looking at her, in fact they looked at her like raw meat!  Somthing to use to appease their hunger.  They were getting closer with each step and they seemed to grow anxious as they walked closer?

Then Grogar came stomping up behind them, one of the pirates that took her fathers' ship.  He was almost running toward her when he passed them.  Their was nothing but hatred in his gaze.

Back at the Kom'rk MacCloud had finished his business already, they had been only too eager to close the transaction and get the episode over with.  he was just now putting the freighter's safe on the table and cut the lock off.  He was looking at what was inside.  he had kept the safe when the company drove off with the salvaged cargo.  It was a whim but he was curious what might be in it.  At first he found just ship's logs and papers on the freighter.  Things got interesting after that though.  He found the ship payroll credits, a tidy sum of free money.  He found pictures of Anatasia and her Dad.  Those he handled with care because he new Anya would want those.  He was going through more papers and things, he laughed when he found Anya's dad's pension papers.  He checked the sum and smiled she had some money coming her way. 

AngelStyx89

« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2018, 02:49:53 am »
MacCloud would also find a picture near the bottom. It had Anya's father with a very young Anya, maybe 5 or six, but there was no mistaking those eyes. Also was pictured was a woman of unimaginable beauty and bright violet. Undoubtedly her mother.

Anya knew she was being followed now! She could feel ot. She was nervous. She should have kept to tje main road. Walking faster now as the croud dispersed, she gripped the gun tightly. She may only get one shot.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2018, 03:31:51 am »
Grogar was closing the distance eager for his chance of revenge.  He lunged reaching out and grabbing Anya's arm tearing the sleeve of her dress.  He turned her and raised a large hand to hit her.  The other two pirates started running to stop him and drag her off, this was way to public for striking a woman!

MacCloud found more pictures and he decided this was too important to Anya to not take to her.  He knew it was only an excuse to see her again but he did not care.  He just wanted to see her again.  He would take her the papers and photos than leave Naboo.  He could make repairs somewhere else.  The longer he was here the more chance he would tell Anya he loved her.  It was just an unreasonable thing to say and he knew it.

MacCloud put all the stuff he was taking to her in a courier pouch to keep it all safe and locked up as he left he checked a few of his weapons as he walked toward the address she had given him he would cut through the open market to save time.  He would not arrive much behind her as he figured it.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2018, 03:35:37 am »
She gasped as he grabbed her and managed to fire a single shot right to his chest before the other pirates grabbed her. Anya had not even had time to scream before they began to drag her off. There were almost no people aroumd, and the shopkeepers seemed too scared to try and help her. Her mouth had already been cobered, preventing any cries for help.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2018, 04:01:19 am »
The two left Grobar lay where the toxin had knocked him out.  He was not worth anything to the other two and she apparently was.  Her hands yanked behind her back and bound each took an elbow and rushed her toward their boat.  They were almost out of the market when a burley shop keeper came out and swung his brook handle knocking one pirate down so all three fell.  An older woman, likely his wife shouted from inside the shop "run honey you get away we already called the security office."

Neither pirate was too smart the one not hit instead of grabbing Anya started a fight with the burley shop keeper.  The one hit grabbed Anya's dress and tore it almost off her, it was in shredded rags now after the rough treatment.

Henessy was back in the shadows having gone to a second story window.  He had a blaster rifle and was going to provide cover fire or if MaCloud was there kill him.  At the moment he was not sure if he should even stay as the keystone cop act was drawing way too much attention.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2018, 04:11:35 am »
She struggled against her captors as they tried to drag her from the market and back to their ship. She fought as much as she could with her hands bound. When the pirates went down, so did she. Her dress was torn, showing her underwear and bra. She screamed as she hit the ground. Somehow, Anya manahed to land outside the skirmish. She shuffled back to press against the building, not able to do much boumd.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2018, 04:38:34 am »
MacCloud entered the market with a strong fast stride as if marching on a mission.  He noticed some people running away and just as a man ran across his path a blaster bolt from a second story window hit the man in the chest.  MacCloud saw the window the shot came from and it was about a fifty yard shot.  He drew his heavy blaster pistol and fired one.  A rifle appeard in the window and a form behind it staggered.  Ranulf shot the form again and it tumbled out the window and fell into the street.

When the body hit MacCloud saw Anya!  She was almost naked and her torn dress was in taters around her.  He saw two men fighting with a shopkeeper as he strode closer.  Ignoring the fellow who was shot simply because he chose that moment to run across Ranulf's own path.  The Burly shop keeper was shoved into his own shop and the two pirates seemed to just see Henessy's dead body, the lifeless eyes staring at them.  Both pirates looked up and saw Ranulf.  Fear crossed their faces as they reached for weapons.  Ranulf shot them each once high in the chest sort of where their neck met their body.  Ranulf saw no other armed people, so he holstered his blaster as he walked up to Anya.

He turned her around and cut her bounds.  He had nothing to cover her body with so he spun her back around handed her the courier pouch and leaned into her.  When he straighten he had her cradled in his arms in front of him.  He looked her in the eyes and shook his head "You are staying with me from now on Anya.  I can not trust you out of my sight obviously.  He started walking back toward his ship and her lips were just too close.  He kissed her, his lips firm against her's.  I have to admit Anya.  It is not because you need protecting I want you with me."

Ranulf's eyes revealed his feelings "whatever it takes to make you want to stay with me.  I want you with me."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2018, 11:41:41 am »
She saw tje body fall right in front of her. She recognized the man as one of the pirates! That's when she saw Ranulf, comimg oit of the fray like her knight in shining armor. Her heart practically sang as he freed her and picked her up before heading back to the ship.

Those lips on hers. God did she love that! She could tell in his eyes that what he was saying was tje truth. It made her heart soar. "I want to stay. I wanna stay with you!" she said quietly as her arms wrapped around his neck.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:16 pm »
MacCloud seemed to grow larger as he carried her, he was that happy.  He kissed her several times as he walked but his eyes seemed to be watching everything at once.  Once inside the Kom'rk he set her feet on the deck near the bed.  "Whatever you need to feel comfortable as my mate I will do.  Once that is complete I will train you to fight, not to be like me.  I just need you to be able to protect yourself.  I will teach you about weapons and self defense."  The ship was sealed up and he began removing his armor and weapons.

He confessed as he removed his gear "I wanted to keep you Anya, I thought it was wrong of me to do so.  I felt you deserved a better life than living with someone like me.  I thought once you were away your feelings for me would fade and you would just be better off without me."  He made eye contact, "this was three times you needed me.  I think you were meant for me.  I know I want you with me.."  He was naked and he leaned into her kissing her, pressing her back onto their bed.  "I may be wrong to want you with me but I need you.  I can not explain this, I never had feelings like this for anyone before."  He lay over her kissing her time and time again his need for contact almost overwhelming.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2018, 04:15:26 pm »
After he started to kiss her, her clothes began to shed and by the time they hit the bed, she was nude. "I wanted to stay. I was afraid to ask. I thought you wouldn't want a useless woman hanging around" she said a bit teary eyed. "I...I care about you. I don't know if it's love or not and I don't care!" another kiss. "I want to be here with you and learn from you and travel the galaxy" she wrapped her arms around him. "Oh Ranulf, will you make love to me again?"