-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Office Romance (doombotxEvieveRoth)  (Read 1084 times)

doombot86

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Did you really think you beat Doom?
Office Romance (doombotxEvieveRoth)
« on: April 15, 2018, 02:37:29 am »
Corporate events weren't Jim's thing. A meeting he could handle, but parties were a little overwhelming. Mostly as he had to pretend he knew people he only bumped into once or twice at the office. He had been a supervisor for a year, and really only knew the people that answered to him, and the upper management above him. He made sure he was presentable before he left the house, and made his way to the event. A blue suit with a matching tie and white t-shirt. Arriving at the party he saw a couple of people from his department already there. They were already schmoozing with other employees, so he just waved hello to them, and went on his way.

Walking over to a punch bowl, he poured himself a cup and looked around the room. His blue eyes scanning the room, looking at all the unfamiliar faces. One stood out among the others, as he found himself looking her way more than anywhere else. He poured a second cup, and made his way toward her. "Fruit punch?" He asked, offering the lady one of the cups.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 02:54:56 am by doombot86 »

EvieveRoth

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Lost Without You
Re: Office Romance (doombotxEvieveRoth)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 12:12:16 pm »
This was her first company event. And she was already making so many silly errors on her way to this hall. Eva looked around, trying her best to avoid the crowds as she walked around, hoping she could find a refreshment for herself. The party was nice and quite lit, but as an ambivert, she could not help but feel so drained and overwhelmed after a bunch of her colleagues dragged her into a group conversation. Or what seemed to be a drunk conversation.

It took her a while before she finally managed to let herself out of it. And now, when she wanted to get some refreshment, she already bumped into several co-workers from other departments, causing them to spill some of their vodka and whiskey. Luckily, it didn't stain anybody's expensive suit and dresses. But well, standing at 5 feet two inch tall was definitely not a good thing for a worker when the rest of people working here stood for 6 feet and above in average.
What's more, she could not help but feel slightly dizzy from those glasses of white whine she shared with her team members and supervisor. And now, standing in dimly lit room, Eva couldn't help but squint a little to re-focus her own vision.
That was until she heard a foreign voice talking behind her.

She turned around, and finding a man in his suit now, offering her a glass of fruit punch. A little flushed, Eva tugged her loosely curled hair behind her ear and smiled timidly. She reached up for the glass and soon looked up at the mysterious man and said her thanks to him. A smile was formed, revealing her dimples as she said, "Thanks! Been looking for this for quite a while now."
She raised her glass for a toast in the air before taking a sip of it. Deep down, she really wondered who this man was. Judging from his suit, she must be someone at top position, or perhaps just a senior in other departments in the company. Anyway, she reached out her free hand to him and said, "Hi, I'm Eva, the new legal assistant here."

https://bdsmtest.org/r/MsctUSSS

19/10 UPDATE!
I am going to be away from my laptop for a few days, so replies will be super short and sporadic. Sorry about that :)

doombot86

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:31:55 pm »
Jim smiled as she took the glass, and joined her in a toast before taking a sip. He had spiked his punch with a little whiskey so he wasn't going to be the only one here sober. When she introduced herself, he reached out with his freehand to shake hers. Something told him she was new, and was a little glad to know he was right. He couldn't help but stare at her, he didn't usually do that, but in Eva's case he just couldn't help himself. She had a beauty he just couldn't help but admire, and tried not to be too obvious about it. As he shook her hand he introduced himself saying, "I'm Jim, Accounting Supervisor, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He was just about to ask her a question when someone bumped into him causing him to move forward a bit. He managed to avoid spilling his drink on Eva, which he would have been embarrassed about. Instead he was now standing closer to her, almost intimate. He took a moment to see if he couldn't spot the person that bumped into him, but they managed to disappear into one of the crowds. He looked Eva over just to be sure that he didn't spill anything on her. Then to keep this from getting awkward, he tried to strike up a conversation by asking, "How's the legal department treating you, making you feel welcome, or tossing you in the deep end?"

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 01:02:26 pm »
Her slightly blurry eyes might play tricks on her, but Eva really thought this Jim was pretty handsome even when he was not doing anything. She must have been a bit drunk now, but it didn't matter, since this young supervisor was talking to her, sipping his punch casually before started another topic with her. Her amber eyes were slightly giving him a warm gaze by now, her smile didn't fade at all from her lips. The girl took a sip of the punch again before replying to him. She could see his eyes were actually staring so consistently on her face now... or maybe it was just her own mind again.

Before she could give him the answer, she felt a sudden jerk from his body toward her. She was surprised at first, but luckily nothing was ruined and no one was harmed. Eva gave him a chuckle as she helped him stabilizing his weight on the ground again by propping his forearm. "Oh well, one can say the first time is never easy," she shrugged and offered him a sheepish smile. "Ah, so you're from Accounting department. I heard from one of my seniors that things are going pretty smoothly this year?" Eva tilted her head now, causing her loosely curled hair to swift one way and another slowly before landing in front of her ample chest.

19/10 UPDATE!
I am going to be away from my laptop for a few days, so replies will be super short and sporadic. Sorry about that :)

doombot86

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 05:52:57 pm »
Eva's eyes weren't playing tricks on her Jim was attractive or at least that's what every woman he's dated told him, and he was consistently staring at her. She had a gorgeous face, lovely amber eyes, beautiful lips. He didn't really want to look away with his blue eyes, but did every once in a while just to keep from making her feel awkward. He thanked her when she helped him regain his footing, and tried to look her over just to be sure he hadn't spilled anything onto her. Naturally he found himself looking at her ample chest, and as she asked her question about how things were going, he used his freehand to move a few strands of her loosely curled hair behind her ear. As he did his fingers lightly grazed her chest, although it didn't seem intentional.

"Oh yeah, There's still a few months before the fiscal years over, but so far we're looking to beat last year's profit margin," He answered, bringing his eyes from her chest, back to her face which caused a few strands of his brown hair to flow down his forehead like a comma. They were standing so close he wanted to kiss her, but he resisted the urge wanting to be a gentleman. He also didn't want to pull the same stunt that got their last COO fired, "So how's things at legal? Any lawsuits we have to worry about?"

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 11:00:28 am »
Did she just dream a sweet dream? She could feel another hand tucking her freed hair behind her ear just now. And Eva swore she could feel a light graze of his arm on her chest. Obviously, it was unintentional, but she could not help but blush from the sensation it caused her. "Ah I see, well, I hope we can surpass the goal for this year too,"

She looked down and bit her lower lip, still trying to think clearly as she needed to provide him a professional answer as the junior from a different department.
"Oh well, you know, the first time is never easy..." she let out a giggle as she thought of how clumsy she used to be in the first week of being hired. "...but the people is very kind to actually help me around." Eva smiled, revealing the pair of dimples on her cheeks again.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:27 pm »
Seeing Eva smile again made Jim want to kiss her, although he resisted the urge. So far they seemed to be clicking but how much was actual chemistry, and how much was the vodka he had been adding to his punch was a mystery. Hearing her hope they surpassed their goal for this year, he raised his glass slightly. "I'll drink to that," He spoke with a smile of his own, having dimples as well, and took a sip of his drink. Hearing her talk about how the Legal department was treating her, he nodded glad to hear that they were treating her well.

He saw Bob from Sales walking by them, he placed a hand on the small of her back, and pulled her close so Bob wouldn't bump into her. He did this just in time, but had pulled her close to him so now the only thing keeping their bodies from touching was the clothes they were wearing. "Maybe we should find a spot with less traffic," He offered his hand resting on the small of her back, but whether it was intentional or simply the drinking was left open to the imagination. He definitely wanted her, he'd have to be blind not to, "Or we could go outside for some fresh air."

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 12:27:40 pm »
A sudden nudge of a huge hand could be felt on her small back. Eva widened her eyes in surprise as she tripped a little toward him. If it wasn't for Jim, she probably would fall on the ground by now. She took a deep breath as she felt the adrenaline sending some jolts of nerves into her. His perfume could be smelled vaguely in the thin air. It was strong and sharp, yet warm and lingering. Eva looked p and absent-mindedly offered her apology to him. Luckily, the glass was a bit out of the range of his heavy suit.

She giggled sheepishly when she heard him talking about the crowd. Yeah, she definitely needed the air. This man might only come and fill her imagination for the night, so she might need a clearer mind to be able to memorize every single thing she could while being with him. Nodding, she looked up and replied, "Yeah, sure, I think fresh air is good after being stuck here for quite so long," and with that, she started walking forward, only to mid stopped and turned at him and asked nervously, "eh... do you know the way?"

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 04:04:49 pm »
"Yeah I think I know the way," Jim answered looking around forgetting how dimly lit the room had been. He lead her out of the event hall, and out the main lobby. The whole time his hand never left her back, if anything it had slowly worked its way to her hip as they left the event hall and started heading up her side as they headed out the lobby. By the time they reached the main doors, his thumb was just under her ample chest. He thought if he got some fresh air he might get hold of himself, but he was wrong.

Between her closeness to him, and her lovely perfume, he couldn't help himself. He lead her to a spot where they could be alone, his hand was now over her breast, and gently caressing it over her clothes. He wasn't going to force himself on her, simply see how far she'd let him indulge before she resisted him. "You are very beautiful," He whispered into her ear, lightly brushing his lips on her neck.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 04:31:43 pm »
The wind breeze definitely helped to ease her mind a little... but not really. The moment she felt his hand wrapping around her, Eva could not let her mind wander anywhere else. She became self aware of it, and for some time, she merely eyeing it under her thick lashes, as she watched his hands now playing with her ample bosoms lightly. His warmness was engulfing her, his deep husky voice in her ear caused the girl to shiver, arching her neck even more as he kissed her neck lightly.

Her breathing got hitched, her nostrils flared, and her eyes glinted slightly even when she was fighting for not closing her eyes and enjoyed his warm kisses. But still, her parted lips could not lie about the way she felt about his kisses. Her soft moan came out slowly, as her hands now reaching out toward his forearms, gripping weakly against it. Her face felt so warm now that he leaned into her even more.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 05:17:21 pm »
At first he thought she might back away from him, but upon hearing her moan he continued. He placed his other hand on her bosom, giving both her ample breasts equal attention. His hands continued their gentle caress, as if trying to memorize how soft they were, the curvature. Like a Connoisseur examining a fine wine. His lips continued down her neck as the scent of her perfume started to overtake him. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but at the same time he was glad he gave in. He kissed down her neck, and along her shoulder, until her clothes stopped him from going any further.

He stopped only long enough to turn her so she was now facing him, and lightly pushed her up against the wall of the building. He then started kissing her, slipping his tongue in her mouth as his hands continued to massage her breasts. Her hitched breathing only encouraging him to increase the attention mounds were receiving. They were in separate departments, so if this was the only time he'd get a chance to have her, he was glad he took it.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 11:38:34 pm »
Eva's mind was buzzing inside her head now. How did she end up being here with him? Being kissed and carresed so gently by the man she just knew less than a night! Her sighs came out and soon her high pitched mewl followed. His big, warm hands were all over her breasts, fondling it like a squishy. His wet kisses lathered her lips and other parts of her sensitive skin, creating a wet, cooling sensation on her in the middle of this warm night.

"J-Jim??" In between those kisses and touches, her voice trembled as she panted really hard against his kisses. Her eyes were hazy, but she was trying to stay clear-headed. Her hands now on his chest, rubbing the sculpted muscles underneath.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 12:05:49 am »
Jim's breathing had hitched from the kisses he was giving her. He couldn't believe his luck so far, as his hands had started to squeeze her breasts. Any other time he might have laughed off a story like this as a fantasy, but right now he was living it. Feeling her hands rubbing his chest had him convinced that Eva wanted this as much as he did. He was already considering getting her undressed, if anything to actually feel her soft skin on his hands. Only thing stopping him was the fact they'd have to go back inside.

"Cold?" he asked between kisses, and took his hands away from her chest to unbutton his jacket for her. He was still a gentleman, even though he was letting his his little head do the thinking at the moment.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 12:12:54 am »
She blushed, breathing harshly against his lips when he started questioning her condition. Eva was far from cold, but still, a jacket of a gentleman wrapped on her shoulders were never unwelcomed. If anything, she was actually wanting to have the moment more with him. This might sound greedy, coming from the new girl in the office, but she wanted more.
She eyed him back, even beneath her thick lashes. Her lips pink and quivering.

"Can... we be mpre than sex buddies?" Her question was weird and unintentionally harsh. She bit her lower lip now, regretting her question earlier. But in her mind right now, she wanted this to last more than just a night. She didn't want to be broken again after just a night of wonder.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 12:42:00 am »
He was semi shocked to hear her question. It didn't exactly stop him from groping her breasts again once she was wearing his jacket. He was curious about what exactly she was wanting them to be. He'd admit he didn't want this to be a one time thing, and have no problem with her in his life as more than a one night stand. So the idea of being more appealed to him. He eyed at her, smiling so she wouldn't feel bad about asking the question. He much rather preferred the dimpled smiles, and the look of pleasure from earlier.

"You want to be my girlfriend?" He asked kissing her neck, and as far down her chest as he could go before her clothes stopped him. He still wanted to hear exactly what she wanted, but wanted to keep the attention he had been giving her. He looked up at her seeing if maybe this had helped whatever anxiety he felt she had from the question.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 05:11:22 am »
"G-girlfriend?" Her mind was less buzzing now, as she felt her head slightly getting clearer as she heard him askig that question. She blinked, her lips parted. "But we just met!" She protested weakly while staring at him in confusion, her rounded eyes were still looking at his blue eyes. Searching for certainty, s she was wonderig if this Jim was actually meaning what he just said or simply playing along with her.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 05:28:29 am »
"You did ask if we could be more than sex-buddies," He replied raising his head to eye level, their noses touching as he gauged her reaction, "I'm simply wondering just what you meant by more?" He was somewhat confused by what it was exactly Eva was wanting, so far he just knew more than sex-buddies, but not quite boyfriend/girlfriend. He had also stopped caressing her breasts. Instead his hand cupped the sides of her bosom, with his thumb gently rubbing her nipples through her clothes.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 03:23:14 pm »
His fingers rubbing her braless gown made her hard nubs coming up, poking the black velvet satin material of the gown she wore. One might not be able to see the nipples clearly, thanks to the dim lighting cand her black gown. But still, one who kept caressing it could feel it and see how her breathing got ragged again from arousal. It seemed that her brain just messed up with her. When Jim started questioning her back, Eva realized that they were having a slight misunderstanding on the way they are perceiving the question earlier.

She blushed and looked down, lowering her lashes again as she giggled timidly. "Oh my... I-I'm sorry, Jim." she said nervously now, her eyes meeting his once again when she looked up at him. "of course, anyone would want to be your girlfriend.. or maybe lover.." she said stutteringly. "I... want to be that to you, of course!"

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 06:21:07 pm »
Feeling her nipples hardening under her gown caused Jim to increase his attention to her nipples. Hearing her answer he realized that he misunderstood, and leaned in to kiss her passionately, slipping his tongue in her mouth. He held the kiss for what seemed like an eternity, enjoying the kiss as much as the sight of her aroused by his attention to her breasts. When he broke the kiss, he gave her two quick kisses that were no less passionate, before his blue eyes gazed intently into her eyes.

"Anyone would want to be with you too," He spoke as his fingers slowly stopped playing with her nipples. He wanted her to be thinking clearly before replying to what he said. How she responded was definitely going to affect whether this was just a one-time thing, or something more. "Promise me you'll never wear a bra, and we can definitely be more than sex-buddies. Lover, Girlfriend...whichever you prefer."

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 03:22:04 pm »
"Wha-what?" Eva asked the question as she narrowed her eyes. Her vision was still a little hazy and blurry, so she found it hard to focus on his face. All she could feel was the sweet deep kisses and the warm palms that kept her breasts warm from the night breeze. However, it was also the one that caused her nipples to got hardened even more. As the girl blinked once she found herself a little bit dazed by the condition that Jim mentioned earlier.

"Alright... sure, I guess?" Eva finally answered, her tiny shoulders rising up as she shrugged lightly and looked away at the night sky before touching her forehead using the back of her hand and sighed. Her body was getting so warm, it started to make her feel uncomfortable being there. She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to get some rest right now, almost ignoring the man who just proposed her to be his girlfriend earlier.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2018, 05:34:45 pm »
Jim smiled hearing her answer to his condition, she wanted more now she'd get it. He watched her close her eyes, and moved so he was now standing behind her. He had her lean back against him, so she could rest and cool off. His fingers traced along her body memorizing her curves, and kissed her neck. "Now we just have to have a first date," He spoke, thinking aloud. Considering a few places for ideas, "I know a restaurant we can go to for dinner...say after work. Sound good to you?"

After asking her the question, he looked to see a couple of people leaving the building. There wasn't a group, so he figured they were just leaving the party early. They probably had stuff they needed to do in the morning, and couldn't stay for the whole party. He was concerned that one of them might turn and see them, but none of them did. "You can pick the day," He whispered into her ear.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 05:12:58 am »
Eva felt her eyelids getting heavier now, and she couldn't help but want to just sleep at where she was standing right now. She could feel a stern pillar now as she leaned toward him, not realizing it was Jim for the entire time. She inhaled and smiled, his perfume smelled so nice. She merely nodded at his suggestion. Yes, a date sounded really nice now, didn't it?

Eva sighed and lifted her arms, she nuzzled him and wrapped her arms around his neck instinctively. She giggled in her half sleep state and replied to his whispering as she felt the ticklish whisper in her ear.
"Yes, how about.... next Thursday? I only work half day.. hehe!"

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 05:49:31 am »
"Next Thursday it is," Jim whispered back brushing his tongue along her neck before kissing her just below the jawline. He let her rest against him, actually enjoying the feel of her arms wrapping around him. His arms wrapped around her waist, giving her a little support if she suddenly leaned the other way. He was sure he made her feel desired sexually, now that she was his, he'd make her feel desired completely. He watched as more people started leaving. The party must have been winding down, and nearing an end.

Jim looked down at Eva nuzzling against him, and took in another scent of her lovely perfume. It took some work, but he moved so he could pick her up, and carry her to his car. He made sure to return her arms around his neck, and carry her so she could rest against him. He was feeling less drunk and she seemed to be tired, so he figured he'd take her to his place and tomorrow before work, he'd take her back to get her car. He gently got her in the front passenger seat, and buckled her up. Then got into the car, and headed home with her.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 02:50:45 pm »
Eva could feel nothing. She did not remember nuzzling into Jim. She did not remember kissing him so passionately, regardless they just met in that party. Hell, she didn't even remember being dragged to his car and moved up to his home, to his bed. All she remembered, was her talking to the young, handsome guy from another department. His blue eyes mesmerizing, his cologne intoxicating, and his voice was so deep and hot it could melt any girls' hearts.

And by the time she opened her eyes right now, she could see a distinctly unfamiliar ceiling. She groaned as her head started buzzing really hard. She started massaging the temples of her head as she tried her best to sit up. When she felt better later on, her brain started realizing that she was not in her room. This for sure was not her home!
She gasped at the realization, her eyes widen. Where was she right now? Her mind was running wildly inside as she tried her best to absorb the new room she was in at the moment.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2018, 06:06:50 pm »
Eva could tell from a basic look around the room that she was in the master bedroom. There was a walk-in closet, a sink, and a bathroom. The window, if she opened the curtain, had a view of the city, with what would have been a gorgeous view of the sun rise, if she had woken up sooner. Her gown was on a hanger against the bedroom door, her shoes nearby. She would also find the clothes Jim wore on the floor. The nightstand had a phone, but the cord had been removed. If she looked out the window, she'd find she was six stories up. The ceiling fan was on low, letting air circulate through the room.

Not long after she awoke, Jim opened the door to the bedroom. He did so slowly not realizing she was awake. Upon entering the room, Eva would see his muscular frame, wearing just a pair of boxers, and holding a towel in one hand. "Morning," He spoke with a friendly smile, and started making his way to the bed, "How are we today?"

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 02:53:05 pm »
Eva could hear the sound of the doorknob being turned from outside. And before long, she could hear the padded footsteps getting closer to her. Her eyes could see the foot now standing before her, and when her eyes followed up, she could see Jim, the accounting supervisor, standing there before her wearing nothing but a pair of boxer.
She blinked once, still not reacting well as she heard him asking her how they were doing. Her mind started to work a little more, trying to digest the meaning of his question earlier. She looked down at herself and realized she was still in her gown last night.
Immediately, she crossed her arms over her breasts and stared up at him again.

"What happened last night?!"

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 07:32:56 pm »
"Well I didn't rape you if that's what you mean," Jim spoke looking her in the eyes. Realizing she didn't remember anything of last night, he set the towel on the bed, and sat next to her, and placed his hand on her hip. "We got drunk, made out...I think we almost had sex, but you wanted to be more than a sex-buddy." He gave her a moment to let it sink in a bit, his hand never moving from her hip, "You then started getting tired, so I brought you here to sleep. Didn't want you getting into an accident on the way home." He then leaned in to kiss her neck, in a spot he knew would get her a little turned on from last night, just to tease her a bit before adding, "I slept on the couch."

"I figured we'd take a shower, then I'd take you to your car, and you can go home, and get ready for work," He spoke getting off the bed, and grabbing the towel, "Or you can go to work with me, and I can take you to your car later." He intentionally left out the fact that he proposed her to be his girlfriend, and that she agreed to a date. He wanted to see if she'd remember that on her own. If not he'd mention it to her before they parted ways.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 04:17:42 pm »
Eva frowned at the reminding. She could almost hardly believe she would behave like that, but her brain was somewhat confirming that what he said was the truth. She could remember everything, even the part where she refused to be his sex buddy, and asked to be his girlfriend instead! And.. his condition of staying with no bra!!! She blushed really hard at the realization, but before she could even let out a protest, she was feeling the wet kisses he planted on her sensitive neck, making her moan softly as he pressed his palms on her hips.

Softly, she sighed, but soon enough, she clamped her hand around her lips, trying to mute down the voice she made. It was so embarrassing! The first time, she was so drunk, she ended up talking so shamelessly toward this senior of hers. Second, now she made weird noises when he touched and kissed her! What a day! And now, she was blinking like an idiot while he was getting up, talking ever so casually at her about whether she wanted to get her car or simply went to work together.

"Hold on...Hold on a sec," she finally said, shaking her head quite rigorously as her brain was still digesting the new information. "Well, we can always work together and pick my car later since it is hardly enough time to pick it first right now." SHe said to answer his question first before continued her previous question. "Are we... uhmm.. dating? I kinda remember saying yes but you made that proposition and umm... yeah.. are we official or something?" asked the girl quite clumsily as she nibbled her lower lip now, looking away to avert his gaze.

19/10 UPDATE!

doombot86

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2018, 07:04:11 pm »
Jim watched her avert her gaze as she asked the question on whether they were dating. They hadn't had their first date yet, that was next Thursday. He brought a hand to her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye. "We haven't had a first date yet, that's next week," He informed her grinning, as he kind of liked seeing her nervous like that. He liked the lustful look better, but nervous was growing on him in a cute kind of way, "But I'd like to think we are. You want to end it now, just say so but I'd like you to wait until the first date."

With that in mind he pressed his lips against hers, and helped her to her feet. He liked the idea of them going to work together, although he'd have to take her back to her place first. He wasn't sure he had anything that fit her. So to help make things go a little faster, he took her by the hand and lead her into the master bathroom. He turned on the water, getting it where he believed they'd be comfortable, then removed his boxers revealing a hard on. He then pulled her into the shower with him.

There was enough room in the shower for both of them, although they'd be intimately close the whole time. As the hot water ran over them, he kissed her deeply to keep her mind off the fact that she was now in the shower with someone she just met last night. His arms wrapped around her waist to keep her close, and enjoy the feel of their nude bodies against each other.

EvieveRoth

• Lost Without You
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 03:52:32 am »
A gentle lift from him, and all she could see was his mesmerizing blue eyes. And Eva found herself really blushing hard once again, as she was not sure how she should behave as he answered the question with such firmness in his voice. She tried to lower her lashes, but it didn't help much at all as he leaned in closer and finally planted another deep kiss on her lips. She gasped for a moment but soon loosened up against him. He is a great kisser, indeed!

Eva was about to say something when he finally let go of her lips, but she didn't get that time to voice it out as he pulled her toward another room now. At first, she was not sure where he was leading her to, but soon it was clear he was urging her to take a bath. She blushed at the thought of how stink she might be after a drunk night. She stayed still when he was preparing the shower, but soon, her eyes rounded again when she saw him taking out his boxer and revealed the long, thick cock that proudly standing for attention right before her eyes. Eva's breath got hitched when she felt her being pulled into the shower once again while being pressed against his naked body. She opened her mouth, hoping she could get some air as the water ran down to her face, causing her to feel slightly hard for breathing.
But all she got was another deep, hungry kiss from him while she felt him peeling off her clothing.

"Ji-Jim.. wait.. you just take a shower!" she reminded him in panic now as her hands planted on his chest. "We're gonna be late!" she warned him in between those deep kisses. She wanted to get to the corner of the room, but his hands on her hips immobilize her instantly.

19/10 UPDATE!