-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The assistant in training (Dooper & Karigaya)  (Read 165 times)

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
The assistant in training (Dooper & Karigaya)
« on: April 16, 2018, 03:05:02 am »
With a roll of his eyes, Joel sighed. “I'm working on it mom. I found a store down the road that is looking for an assistant. I’m about to head down there now.” The young, blondish-white feline replied to his mother’s nagging. It had only been a couple of weeks since he left home but his mother was constantly worrying about him. He assumed this was typical of all mothers however so he tried to reassure her that he was fine. He had already found a place to rent, nothing special, just a one bedroom flat in the city. And hopefully here in an hour or so he would be employed.

After hanging up his phone call Joel decided to take a quick shower. He was tall and thin, yet he had an athletic build and he considered himself handsome. Closing his olive colored eyes he relaxed as the warm water flowed through his fur. He was trying to focus his mind in preparation for this possible job interview. To be honest he wasn't quite sure what to expect. The listing called for someone who would be willing to collect and manage ingredients which would be used to create medicinal substances and also for someone who would be willing to test them. Joel was a little apprehensive about that last part but he figured it would be more along the lines of vitamins or something.

Pushing any nervous thoughts to the back of his mind, Joel exited the shower. After quickly drying himself he dressed in a pair of navy blue slacks and a buttoned up white collared shirt. He made sure his fur was combed and that he looked dapper overall. He was determined to make a good impression. There weren't very many job opportunities in the town he was living so he wanted to look professional and confident. Once he was sure he looked fine he gathered up a manila folder which contained his rather sparse resume, along with a sports coat which he quickly put on and he left his apartment.

Joel had no car so he had to walk. Luckily it wasn't a far walk and within twenty minutes he arrived. The building looked closed and for a moment Joel thought he had come on a day in which they were. However a small placard listed the operating hours and days of business and it clearly said they were open on Tuesdays. Clearing his throat and taking a deep breath he took a step forward and gripped the door handle which he pulled to open the door. A bell rang and Joel slowly entered the store.

“Hello?” Joel called out, his eyes trying to adjust to the dimly lit store. “I'm here for the assistant position.” He added.

Karigaya

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Fulfill my fantasies~
Re: The assistant in training (Dooper & Karigaya)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 05:07:49 am »
Alex, was a young, nerdy looking bunny boy. His fur was a light brown with white spots around his eyes. He was looking at his order form, through his glasses, running his finger down the list. Most of the orders were crossed off, having been finished and packaged for shipping. Most of his business were from people ordering online, since not many people were comfortable seen walking into a potions sex shop. Alex was proud to own it, though. He found it rather interesting. There were many times, he would have to venture and looking for specific ingredients he needed. Though it was becoming dangerous for a young bunny boy of 21 to do it himself, and he needed an assistant to aid him. One that might test his new concoctions and inventions. So he posted a sign out front that said:

Alex's potions and Fantasy fulfillment
Assistant wanted

It didn't say much about requirements or job details. Though at the same time he new there would be one who was desperate enough to apply, and perhaps today was that day. As Alex's finger ran down the list, finding the last order that needed to be filled, he exited his office, which was fairly neat besides the few order forms scattered across his desk, and heading down the hall towards a door that had the words 'supply closet' neatly etched in on door. As he reached for knob, his long ears, perked up as he heard the store bell ring. He smiled, and headed to the front desk, to find a feline standing somewhat lost and confident in between the isles lined with various sex toys and sex tapes. "Assistant position you say? What's your name young sir?" He asked, getting rather close as he circled around him, eyeing him down.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:08:33 am by Karigaya »

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 11:56:45 am »
While waiting for a reply Joel took a quick peek around at the various concoctions that lined the many shelves in the store. Some were filled with brightly colored liquids, others were more milky or opaque, and some were filled with powder rather than liquid. Leaning forward he began to read some of the labels and he was taken by surprise at what he was reading.

Cock Growth Formula: Guaranteed to grow your member by six inches!

Breast Enhancement Serum: Grow from mosquito bites to watermelons!

Cum Gusher!

Each one seemed to be related to sex in some way. There were so many combinations and enhancements that it was almost overwhelming. He was almost considering walking back out of the shop when he heard someone shuffling towards him. A young bunny boy appeared, asking for Joel's name while looking him over. Joel raised an eyebrow as he was expecting an older man or something. This bunny couldn't be much older than him.

“My name is Joel.” The blond feline quickly replied. “I saw your flyer and I was interested in that position. I just moved to town here and am looking for work.” He held out his paw, offering it to the bunny.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 12:51:06 pm »
Alex grinned as Joel held out his hand, offering to shake. As Alex stood in a rather sassy pose in front of the other, it could be seen now that this bunny had a rather small frame, with a thick curve at the hips. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but a tight pair of jean shorts cut at the thighs, and purple arm sleeves. He chuckled at Joel's apparel. "So formel..." He circled Joel once more before returning to the front desk, beginning to rummage through some of the drawers.

"Just moved here you said? Where'd you move from?" He questioned, trying to pretend he cared. "And what's that in your hand?" He asked, not looking up, still rummaging.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:12:28 pm by Karigaya »

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:36 pm »
Joel wasn't sure what to think of Alex. He seemed sassy and somewhat flamboyant due to his choice of attire and demeanor. Joel's eyes followed the bunny who walked over to the front desk which he began to rummage through. “I'm from Jefferson, about an hour south from here.” He quickly replied. When asked what he had in his hand he looked down at the folder, almost forgetting that he had brought it with him. “Oh, this is just my resume. It's not exciting but I do have retail experience.” He added as he walked over to desk where he laid the folder down.

“This seems like an...interesting store.” Joel commented as he looked around. “What exactly do you do here?” He asked.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 02:31:35 am »
The bunny glanced at the feline with a smile. "Jefferson, huh? I have an uncle who lives there." He said, pushing his glasses back onto his small pink nose. He closed another drawer, turning around to begin looking through some file cabinets, behind the front desk. "You can set that on the desk over here, and I'll have a look at it later." He told Joel, referring to his resume. "Ah! Gotcha!" He exclaimed, pulling out a small plastic baggy filled with tic tac sized yellow pills, over his head.

He quickly turned back towards Joel, still smiling. "It can be. Although recently I've been getting some complicated orders, and quite frankly there arn't many people who sell the ingredients I need. Hence, why I need someone to help me venture off and retreive some, and maybe test some of my... creations." He chuckled, pulling out one of the small yellow pills, and holding it in front of Joel's face. "You see, I'm really good at what I do. Maybe even the best, not to toot my own horn. I simply fulfill other's fantasies, and sometimes even my own." He winked at Joel, poking his stomach. "Try this...Don't worry, it's harmless."

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 03:36:21 am »
Joel did as he was told and he set the folder down on the top of the desk. His eyes were curious as to what Alex was looking for, assuming it was probably an application or something for Joel to fill out. He was surprised when the bunny boy produced a small bag of what looked to be yellow pills. Feeling a tad bit nervous he tried to sound a bit more upbeat. “I'd be glad to do all of that.” Joel quickly interjected, but he felt a little uneasy being a test subject.

Eyeing the pill carefully he thought for a moment before deciding that there was probably no harm in taking it. Reaching out he took the pill and quickly popped it into his mouth. The small capsule quickly melted, leaving a bit of a tingly feeling on his tongue. Other than that there were no other side effect yet. “What does it do?” He asked Alex with a curious tone. He could feel his cheeks begin to grow warm and he began to pull at his coat trying to circulate some air under it. “Was it always this warm in here?” He asked as a bead of sweat formed on his brow.

The heat got to the point where he was forced to remove the coat and even unbutton his shirt revealing his tone tummy. He also noticed that his feet seemed to be a little bit more sensitive than usual. That little issue got to the point where he had to do almost a shuffling dance to try and keep from putting pressure on them and eventually he was forced to sit down. “Really! What was that?” Joel asked between heavy breaths.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 10:13:45 pm »
"Great!" He yelled happily. As Joel took the pill from his hand, Alex quickly turned and leaned over the front desk, exposing his thick round ass, his legs dangling behind him as he struggled to pull out and clipboard and a purple ballpoint pen out from under the desk. "Take it and let's find out. Again I promise nothing bad..."

The bunny boy watched intently as the pill began to take effect. Though disappointment spread across his face. "Damnit, no..." He said bitterly, watching as Joel began to sweat almost instantly. As much as he loved the sight of the cute Feline revealing his stomach, this wasn't supposed to happen. Then he noticed Joel beggin to dance on his feet till he was forced to sit. "Here let me get a chair..." He said quickly, dropping his clipboard and running off too fetch one.

As the bunny boy returned with a comfortable looking wooden chair, he sat it down next to Joel and waited for him to seat himself. "So, uhhhh that pill..." He began, picking up his clipboard and writing down a few notes. "This umm, well...It's supposed to stimulate musk, but only in one concentrated area." He stared at Joel for a moment. "I need to test this properly so I'm gonna have to check.." And without giving Joel anytime to react, Alex leaned over and pressed his tiny nose against the feline's crotch, inhaling deeply. "Damnit, Gonna have to continue working on this one..." He said, quickly standing up and jotting down some more notes.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:43:35 pm by Karigaya »

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 02:30:52 am »
“Stimulate mu…” Joel began to question Alex further but he was interrupted by the bunny burying his nose into his crotch. Joel nearly jumped out of the chair in surprise and if he hadn't already been flushed then this would have done it for him. He tried to stand up but the sensitivity in his feet caused him to drop back down. "You are crazy!" Joel gasped. Covering his crotch with his hands. "Give me some warning next time, jeez!" Joel wasn't a prude or anything but he wasn't used to strangers sniffing his privates.

“How long is this supposed to last anyways?” He asked between heavy breaths. His question however seemed to be answered when the A/C in the store kicked in and the cool breeze felt like a kiss from an angel against his most skin. Carefully he tapped his paw against the floor, noticing that it was quickly losing the sensitivity. Soon he was able to stand once more. Clearing his throat he tried to regain his composure as he buttoned up his shirt once again. As odd as Alex was and how intense that pill was for that brief amount of time Joel still needed a job and he hadn't been scared away yet. “Well, do I have the job?” He asked, smoothing out his ruffled shirt before looking the bunny directly in the eye.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 05:07:40 am »
Alex wasn't too surprised by Joel's reaction. He thought it was a bit funny, and started to giggle. "Well, I'm sorry. I have make sure this shit works, else I could lose profits." He explained, giving him a wink before tossing his clipboard and pen back on the front counter. "Fine, next time I decide to sniff your dick, I'll let you know." He promised, walking to a knob on the wall, and giving it a turn, let cold air rush in the room.

"It should wear off any minute. When testing products, I usually don't design them for potency, so it's a quick affect so I can see if they work properly." Alex was giving Joel's stomach a few glances before he pointed at it, signaling for him to rebutton them. "As for the sensitive feet, I still need to tweak that out."

Alex's ears perked as Joel still asked about filling the position. He had a few other come in before Joel, and at this time they'd be scared off by now. Maybe this one was a keeper. "The job? Ah yes, uhh, I don't anything else to do beside try to prefect this pill, so I'll tell you what. You come in tomorrow, and you got the job." He rushed over to the file cabinets pulling out piece of paper and handed it out for Joel. "Go home and fill this out, and I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." The bunny boy stretched out his arm, offering the handshake he previously rejected.

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2018, 12:58:52 pm »
With a smile Joel took the bunny’s hand and shook it firmly. “Thank you! You won't regret this, I promise.” After grabbing his coat and the paper Alex had given him he walked towards the door and pushed it open. “I’ll see you bright and early.” And with that he left the store and began the short walk home. He was relieved he had gotten the job but also nervous at the same time. What other types of experimentation would he be subject to? While that yellow pill was a bit uncomfortable it wasn't that bad in all honesty. He assumed that any other tests would probably be along the same lines. As long as he was getting paid however he figured he could manage.

Once home Joel decided to take another shower due to all the sweating he had done at the store. He placed the paper down on the kitchen counter before moving off to his room. There, he quickly stepped out of his moist clothes and walked into the bathroom. His nose twitched slightly however when he noticed a musky smell emanating from below. “Hmm, I guess it worked.” He thought aloud, though he assumed it could have been from all his sweating. Nonetheless he figured he'd tell Alex in the morning.

After his shower, Joel slipped into a pair of tight briefs before walking over to the kitchen. Grabbing a pen he decided to go ahead and fill out the paper he had been given. The first part was basic information. Name, birthday, address, etc. Next however it started to get more personal. Height 5’11”, weight 152lbs, cock size/ cut or uncut…? Joel wondered why that info was needed but given the type of work Alex seemed to do he guessed it was applicable. 8 inches uncut. Next it asked about previous sexual history which in Joel's case wasn't very much. He never really had a serious relationship before but had fooled around at some parties and had the occasional hook up. After listing what he thought was important he quickly finished the rest. “He's more thorough than my doctor.” Joel sighed before setting his pen down.

After the paperwork he went ahead and laid down, watching some videos on his phone before eventually falling asleep. When his alarm went off Joel groggily rose from his bed and began the process of getting ready. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and got dressed. Today he opted for something a little more comfortable.  He wore a pair of shorts and a plain polo shirt.  Grabbing the paper he quickly left and made his way to the store. The door seemed to still be locked so he knocked lightly, waiting for a response.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 04:20:25 am »
"I better not." He joked, waving him off. "Sure, see you then Joel." He winked at him before he turned and walked out the door. He was actually looking forward to seeing Joel again, having just met him, he seemed deterimined and willing to help a bunny out. Alex was sure glad he didn't scare him off with his straight forward personality. So many plans! So much to test! This was gonna be very exciting.

Soon enough, the sun began to set. Alex had been brewing and mashing ingredients with his mortar and pestle in his lab, getting ready for tomorrow. He also finished several orders and getting them ready for shipping out to customers. The later it got, the more worn out the bunny got until he was ready to pass out. Alex set down his materials, and dragged himself towards one of the many back rooms, which happened to be where he slept. His bedroom consisted of a queen sized bed, dressed with a light blue comforter. A night stand with a small bed side lamp and a knotted cock, was smug between the bed and the wall. As well as with a dresser and clothes hamper. He stripped himself of his clothes and climbed into his comfortable bed. As he layed there, he hoped the application wasn't too much. Soon, the bunny boy fell asleep.

Alex woke up to the sound of a light knock coming from the front of the store. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, throwing on a pair of pajama bottoms and slowly made his way to the front door. Seeing Joel standing outside through the glass door, dressed a bit more casual, he smiled and chuckled to himself. He unlocked the front door and let the feline. "Hello cutie, got the paperwork I gave you?" He questioned, obviously still groggy from just waking up.

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 05:11:05 am »
Joel had only waited a few moments before he saw Alex shuffle towards the door. Once open Joel raised an eyebrow at the bunny’s extreme casualness as he was wearing pajamas and looked as though he had just woken up. The cutie comment also threw him off a bit but he nodded and handed the paperwork over to Alex before stepping in. “I hope my answers are satisfactory.” Joel replied, looking around at the store once again. He was eager to get to work and wondered what Alex had planned for today.

“Do you need me to do anything while you get ready? Is there a morning ritual or something that usually gets done every day?” Joel asked. He wasn't sure if Alex liked the store swept or cleaned first thing or if something needed to be organized. Whatever it was he was ready to get started!

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2018, 02:25:06 am »
Alex took the paperwork and gave it a quick glance, as Joel made his way in. A chuckle escaped his lips. "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you." He assured. Alex found Joel's formel personality cute. He obviously wanted this job, and was excited to what all Joel would do to keep it. "Im sure they're fine."

Alex was fumbling for something from behind the front counter, and pulled a tiny vial filled with a dark blue liquid out from under it. "This will wake me up fairly quickly, then we can get started." He shot him a wink, wiggling the cork out and cocking his head back to down the contents of the vial. "Just a simple energizing concoction I whipped up". Shortly after, the sleepiness left his eyes and he looked more alert.

"Alright Joel, if you follow me I'll give you a quick tour of the shop". He said heading towards a open doorway near the back of the store, signaling for the feline to follow. "Oh. It wasn't print it out on the paperwork, but what's your sexual orientation?" He asked casually, leading Joel into a long hallway.

There was a blue door at the end, two on the left and a red one the right. The first blue door had the words 'testing lab' etched in. "This is where I, well we, will be testing products. He swung the door open, and there was a comfortable looking bed in the corner, an alchemy station, and a tall cabinet in between. "Joel, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm sure you know what kind of buisness I'm running. So, I need you to know your experience here may be a bit awkward for you, and very lewd." Alex was giving Joel a rather serious look. "I need to know if your dedicated for this kind of job...

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 03:17:34 am »
Joel blushed slightly when he heard a chuckle escape from Alex's lips, but he trusted that Alex wasn't making fun of him as he had explained. He himself thought that maybe he was being to formal, especially compared to the way Alex had been acting. He promised to himself that he would try and relax a little. He pushed those thoughts from his head however and watched as Alex quickly downed some sort of potion which seemed to chipper him up a bit. Joel assumed that Alex could make some money off of that if he hadn't already. Especially when people paid so much for energy drinks and what not.

After Alex finished the drink Joel followed the bunny when offered a tour of the shop. When Alex asked him what his orientation was he just shrugged. "I've fooled around a bit with each but I tend to like cock more than anything." He replied. Typically he wouldn't have been so forward, but like he had promised himself moments before he wanted to be a bit more bold.

When they arrived at two different colored doors, Alex led them through the blue door labeled "testing lab". The room looked comfortable enough, but hardly what Joel would consider a lab. He wasn't questioning it though and when Alex began to level with him  Joel replied firmly and confidently. "I'm ready and willing, I promise." A small part of him was still nervous though, but he hoped he hid it well. Another part however was curious and even somewhat excited.

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 04:54:01 am »
The bunny boy turned and heldhis furry little hand to his wide open maw, acting as if he was surprised and then chuckled. "More than anything, huh? Wow." He teased. "How was it? Was he cute?", he turned and glanced at him, shooting him another wink.

As Joel stated he was willing to do what needed to be done, Alex layed a hand on his shoulder. His serious demeanor dissappeared, and he gave a bright smile. "Alright, I'll give the rest of the tour and we'll go test something I've been working on."

Alex lead the feline to the second blue door, which had 'shipping room' etched in. He turned the knob, letting the door swing open. This room had stacks of boxes, neatly organized, and in the back was a large garage door. Alex spoke again, "This is where finished orders go. So, if I ever tell you to box something up, they'll go here."

Alex brought him to the last blue door at the end of the hall. The words "Ingredients and stock" were etched in.
Opening the door, the room showed three cabinets that reached to the ceiling on each side. Both sides was holding various containers of all sizes, each labled a different name. In the back of the room was a large metal door. "If I ask for something, and you don't know what it is, just come in here and look. Or look in the fridge", he explained, pointing at the metal door.

Finally, he brought him to the red door. "This here is my room. You might find yourself there eventually." He giggled. "Come with me to the lab, I'm gonna have you start testing, you ready?"

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2018, 04:01:06 am »
Joel grinned when asked how his experience was. He just shrugged in reply. “Maybe I’ll tell you one day.” He teased. After that, and affirming his willingness to work for Alex, he followed the bunny as he continued the tour. The shop was larger than he had expected. He tried to take mental notes of everything Alex had showed him so far, so as not to have to ask any silly questions later on. Once they arrived at a red door Alex informed him that this was his room and that Joel might find himself there in the future. This caused Joel to smile. He found himself liking the bunny’s humor and innuendos.

Next, they were going to head to the lab. When asked if he was ready to start testing Joel thought for a moment. He figured there was no turning back if he continued further, but he was generally curious as to what Alex had in store for him which outweighed any fears he had. “I’m ready boss.” He winked. “What is first on the agenda?”

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:24 am »
The bunny simply smiled at Joel's attempt to flirt. "Boss? I like that." He guided Joel back to the testing lab, and pointed at the comfy looking bed in the corner. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable." He instructed. He began to hum as he looked through the tall storage cabinet. The shelves were mostly empty besides and few bottles and vials, each filled with different colored liquids. He pulled out one, holding it behind his back as approached Joel's bedside.

"So last night, after filling out few of the orders, I came in here and starting toying around with a few of the formula's I had laying around." He stretched out his arm, showing a corked bottle filled with a bright purple, swirling liquid labeled 'Ball Growth Serum'. "This little potion is going to make your balls grow to an incredible size, enhancing cum production." He explained, blushing slightly as he handed Joel the bottle. "I need you to test it for me."

Dooper

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 02:01:36 am »
Joel took the small bottle, eyeing its purple contents curiously. He'd already come this far and said he'd do anything so he couldn't back down now. "Down the hatch." He said before pulling the cork out and quickly downing the contents. The liquid was sour, causing him to scrunch his face for moment but he kept it down. After a few seconds his tongue and throat began to tingle a bit but that was the extent of it so far. However he soon began to feel a warm feeling in his crotch. "I think I feel something." He noted, looking down to his nethers.

Within five minutes or so Joel could feel a strange sensation as his balls began to grow and expand. A bulge began to form in his shorts which grew larger by the second. Soon, his sack struggled and pushed hard against the fabric. Joel had to actually remove his shorts and even his underwear as he grew due to being uncomfortable. He blushed deeply while doing so, apologizing to Alex for some reason. He knew the bunny didn't mind however but Joel felt weird for not saying something. After ten minutes his sack was the size of a basketball and hung low. His cock had stiffened somewhat and began to leak a steady amount of precum which dripped to the floor. The swelling was not uncomfortable, but it felt strange to be so large down there now. They also seemed to be more sensitive than normal and the slightest touch caused even more pre to flow out. Also, a warm musk began to emanate from down there as well.

"What now?" Joel asked, looking himself over in a mirror which hung on the wall.  "How long does this last?"

Karigaya

• Fulfill my fantasies~
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 10:32:06 am »
As Joel took the potion from his hand, Alex went to fetch a small clipboard of his alchemy table. "Great! Now we just wait for it to take effect, and I can begin recording notes." He said as Joel drank the bottles contents. He let out a chuckle at Joel's reaction. "Yeah, I need to work on the flavor." Alex was obviously excited, bouncing a bit in his stance. And when Joel declared he began to feel something, the bunny readied his pen.

Alex watched the entire scene, blushing slightly as the feline worked his clothes off. He shook his head, trying to concentrate on writing down a few notes on his record sheet. Ten minutes wasn't a bad wait, although he wondered if he could cut the time in half. When the potion had taken full affect, Alex was starring in awe. "Well, uhh. Yeah. I mean, obviously I knew this was going to be the result. But seeing it is just, wow." He jotted a few more notes down before setting his clipboard back down on the Alchemy table. He walked back over to Joel to stand between his legs, which were forced apart by the size of his balls.

The bunny's tiny nose sniffed the air, catching a whiff on Joel's musk. His mind clouded with lust. Without realizing what he was doing, Alex closed his eyes and bent down to the feline's engorged sack, quivering a bit as he inhaled, filling his lungs with the potent smell of musk. "S-sorry, I just really love that smell..." He sighed heavily and stood back up. "Well, now we have to test it." He smiled, lightly beginning to caress his smelly sack. "This won't end until you, well...cum. I can help if you want." He winked.