-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Marvel Comics Group  (Read 515 times)

EthicalCrab

Marvel Comics Group
« on: April 28, 2018, 03:21:40 am »
Thanos...is dead
The Avengers...are missing
It is time for a new generation of heroes to combat a new threat

In the wake of the Infinity War, a new threat is created. A hidden evil has taken the Soul Gem and begun mass producing an army of villains, each unique in their own way. A wave of darkness across the cosmos, the universe's only hope is for anyone who can help to join the fight against evil. And if they can work together, they could be...

The New Avengers...

So like it sounds, this is a AU of the MCU after the Infinity War (don't worry, no spoilers, just assumptions), and I'm looking for others who wanna do super heroes versus supervillains in a team against team roleplay. The details of interacting will be worked out, but the plot has been decided. You can be a hero or villain and engage in, but not limited to, fights or sexual encounters which can be between friends or enemies. (Cause every hero has one villain crush, we all know it.)

New Sweetness

Re: Marvel Comics Group
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 04:05:00 am »
This has my interest.  So, we're doing this in an AU that's based AFTER the movie or the comics?  Or is it really relevant?  (I've seen the movie, I won't be spoiling anything)

I assume we're also going strictly OC for this?  New Generation meaning New Heroes, or are we allowing certain Canons?

EthicalCrab

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 04:25:23 am »
Yes, that is correct, it takes place after the new movie and assumes the ending is undone and Thanos is destroyed absolutely, with the Infinity Gauntlet being separated and scattered. It won't have much to do with the movie so nothing is spoiled. And it will be strictly OC, with one or two NPC canon appearances. I like originality in characters and I want to see what people can create.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 04:25:50 am »
Update 1:

Though both sides will fight together, each side can have groups or factions, like the Guardians, The Masters of the Mystic Arts, the Brotherhood, the Sinister Six, et cetera. There will be two prexisting groups on both sides, but more can be made.

To start, the heroes have the Allied Defenders and the Sons of the Stars. The Allied Defenders are based on Earth and formed after Sokovia Accords in the event that the Avengers became a threat. The Sons of the Stars are a union of planets who protect their galaxy from outside threats, made up of several different alien species.

The villains have the Neo-Klyntar and the Crusaders. The Neo-Klyntar are symbiotes created by the wielder of the Soul Gem, far smarter and less parasitic than their predecessors, they bond with the mind of their host as well to better understand their host and keep them wanting the symbiote. The Crusaders are a superpowered race of beings made in the image of the Wielder with blackened hearts and extreme emotions, the follow their master without question and are his most basic pawns.

New Sweetness

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 04:46:09 am »
It definitely seems like you have this great idea really fleshed out, but like, you're super far into it, you know what I mean?  Like, it sounds like some Pro Boards RP type stuff, which I'm all for cause sex can be involved here and everything, but you'll need all kinds of sub folders, and things for people and characters, and what they're seeking, what they're into, etc etc.

I think each side having two core factions could be a bit large right off the bat, you know?  Maybe wait and see how much interest gets generated and then discuss types and how many groups, and as the RP Master, as it were since it's yours, maybe assign people so confusion doesn't run rampant?

That could be a fun idea?  Kinda of like the sorting hat from Hogwarts or something.  Idk, I'm spit balling here.  XD

EthicalCrab

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 04:48:49 am »
It will take some work, yes, but not everything will be used right out the gate. Everything will be introduced in time, and for now the factions are more suggestions than necessities. It's a way for people to connect their characters at the start. Once the group expands, they can form into actual factions with leaders and discuss where they want to go as a society.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 04:50:51 am by EthicalCrab »

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 01:39:15 am »
This actually sounds kind of dope. I wouldn’t mind throwing my hat into it. I can create multiple characters if need be.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

EthicalCrab

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 08:53:35 am »
Your hat is accepted!

Floofenstein

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Naughty, but shy.
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 08:43:16 pm »
I am interested, very much so, but...I don't really know much of anything about Marvel, save that they're the ones with the Hulk and such, certainly naught about the movies or mechanics of the universe and whatnot. Is that a problem?
Friendly and naughty. Surprisingly picky, but also flexible.
If you've an idea, feel free to message me! I'm open to trying a -lot- of things, so...yeah.

Sylphrena

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 01:37:15 pm »
I'm interested in this as well! I like that it's strictly OC's since I'm not toooo familiar with the Marvel universe and it genuinely seems like the perfect group roleplay for my first!

TrojanDarkHorse

• Blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 10:00:12 pm »
I'm up for it. Sounds like fun!

EthicalCrab

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 01:21:02 pm »
To Floofenstein, it may be an issue depending on the situation and the extent of your familiarity.

To everyone else, I'm so glad this is starting to gain ground!

Floofenstein

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Naughty, but shy.
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 06:52:07 pm »
I have watched zero movies and not really read comics either, so I guess that'd be a problem, then. oh well.
If you've an idea, feel free to message me! I'm open to trying a -lot- of things, so...yeah.

InterestingDesires

• What do you desire most? What burns you up?
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:43 am »
In all honesty Floofenstein, nothing a little quick Wiki search won't cure if you're genuinely interested in joining the RP.  Sorry, just wanted to throw in my two cents while searching through threads.  ^_^

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 05:11:59 am »
That and it’s still doable if we’re only doing OC characters with canon cameos.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Floofenstein

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Naughty, but shy.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 01:58:23 pm »
see, that's what I was thinking. it's not gonna really be a big issue with a lot of the marvel stuff being, well, irrelevant, so o.o
yeah i'll look through a wiki.

little_iveta

• Someone likes to get spanked.
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 11:43:54 am »
No takers for T'Chaka? Strange....
"The Master told his pupils, "Forget being taught and concentrate on learning. When you're sure, question everything." - Book of Cataclysm

EthicalCrab

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 11:47:43 am »
T'Chaka isn't going to be involved. If he does end up involved, it'll be as an NPC cameo.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2018, 12:32:24 pm »
If we’re basing it on the MCU, then T’Chaka’s dead... 😒

Sylphrena

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 01:18:38 pm »
LOL T'Chaka's dead already? I guess I should catch up in my spare time..

EthicalCrab

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 03:26:14 pm »
Well done Sciz.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2018, 03:40:09 pm »
Lol. Sorry... it sorta was a main part in one of the movies. 😂

EthicalCrab

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 04:15:53 pm »
Wait, which one is T'Chaka, which one is T'Challa?

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 09:09:27 pm »
T’Chaka is MCU Black Panther’s Dad. T’Challa is current Black Panther.

EthicalCrab

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 10:02:35 pm »
Right, right. NOW STOP SPOILING DEATHS. You never know who hasn't seen Civil War.

Floofenstein

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Naughty, but shy.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 12:03:35 am »
so, is this going to go ahead, or...? what? not enough people, or?

EthicalCrab

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 12:22:23 am »
I wanna wait until we have a few more people on board.

Floofenstein

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Naughty, but shy.
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 12:40:16 am »
okiedokie then, sounds good. I took a bit of a wiki walk, so...I should be okay XD

Drunkle Qrow

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 05:53:54 pm »
Is this group gonna be a thing?

EthicalCrab

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 01:40:06 pm »
I do hope so!