-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The future, a step back in time?  (Read 1133 times)

MacCloud

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: The future, a step back in time?
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2018, 03:18:14 am »
Ranulf dropped another bandit with an arrow when he heard his name?  He saw the woman and knew it was Reyna instantly.  He smiled like a star struck idiot lowering his bow watching her fight.  She was every bit as good as she claimed and her pole story certainly was not an exaggeration.  If anything he suspected she downplayed it.  A bandit tried to attack him from behind as he smiled at Reyna and he shifted evading the strike,catching the wrist of his attacker and twisting the joint to stab him with his own knife.  He drew both his short fighting swords and walked through a band of four as if they were made of straw.  Slicing, stabbing, and shifting his weight he made them miss every attack and left all four dead in his wake.

There were no bandits left as e looked, any that were still alive had fled.  he wiped is blades clean on a bandits shirt "so we meet again?  I have to go get my string of horses Reyna."  He walked toward her "that will give you time to decide if you want me to stay."  He knew three weeks was long enough for her to have forgotten him but he knew he would never forget her.  He reached slowly caressing her face and his fingers cupped the nape of her neck as he pulled her into a kiss.  His tongue swirled around her s and for the first time in three weeks he felt complete again.  He stopped at one kiss and made eye contact "you might have not been affected by our coupling but I know I am in love with you."  He walked on past her "so decide my beautiful elf dream, do you want me to stay and be with you a week or send me away because your feelings have changed.  I will be back in but a few minutes, decide wisely!"

If his feet had wings he would not have been lighter in spirit than he now was.  He recovered his string of horses and rode up over the hill and down to her wagon.  He rode up beside her his eyes on her in a way that only someone who suspected going to hell and found himself in heaven could look.  He was too happy to be afraid she would no longer wish his company.  "I am glad you are going my way Reyna.  Though I would have gone any direction you wished to share your company.  Have you been well since I last saw you?"

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2018, 03:39:11 am »
Reyna saw him stare at her as if he was starstruck. He actually was to be honest. She sighed and continued fighting. Once all the thieve were either dead or gone, she finally looked back to him. "Ranulf..." She said breathlessly as he approached her. She knew her answer already. She didn't need time to decide. As he caressed her cheek and kissed her, she immediately kissed him back, parting her lips so that their tongues could mingle. Oh this was amazing. It was as if she had been living in a daze and now she finally could see clearly.

She was then shocked by his proclamation of love.. and he called her his elf dream. Oh this was worse than she thought. She had just gotten her mind to forget him and here he was. She watched as he left. She already knew her answer even before he left but she simply watched him as she cleared the thieves from the road.

When he returned, she nodded. "Business is good." She said. She grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Stay with me for the week... or at least until our paths diverge again." She looked up at him. "I couldn't ever forget you... I tried but nothing feels the same." she let him dismount from his horse before hugging and kissing him passionately. When she pulled away, she was panting. "I...I was a bad girl. I slept with multiple men these past three weeks. Punish me..." she looked at him lustfully. Clearly she hadn't forgotten his promise.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2018, 06:02:20 am »
"Multiple?  Oh my you did all that and you still need me."  Ranulf was sure he would be jealous if they were together and she did such a thing but that was then and now was now. He began unbuckling her pants "I am afraid since you requested this here and now I will need to bare your ass right here in the road."  he shimmied her pants down to her lower legs and lifted her foot to remove her boot.  With the boot off her removed the pant leg.  He placed the foot down and shifted kissing her mound in passing and removed the other boot and pants leg.  "Now bend over and hold on to the wagon wheel."  He kissed her bared ass once n each cheek.  "I am guessing five smacks for each man you slept with seems fair to me?"  He caressed between her legs parting her nether lips and using his fingers to arouse her.  Than he withdrew and smacked her tight globe just hard enough to leave a reddish spot.  he rubbed the strike than down between he legs,  Followed by four more smacks and the following caresses after each smack.

He repeated the process four times.  He kissed each cheek after each set of five and when he stopped he kissed the middle of her back "Have I satisfied your need now?  I would like to rub some lotion on you if you would allow me to?  Or I could drop my pants and show you how much I missed you right here where you are?"  He had not been able to understand the emotions he felt.  There was a kind of power to spank her but her cries tore at his heart.  He was aroused though but he had been in that condition since he knew he had found Reyna.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2018, 12:47:14 pm »
Reyna's eyes were ablaze with passion. When he mentioned getting her punishment right in the road, she blushed. "oh... Oh yes..." She moaned out. That turned her on. She let him unbunkle her pants and take them off. She moaned as he played with her mound before she grabbed onto the wheel and bent forward for him.

Each spank made he cry out softly but her cries turned to moans as he played and aroused her.  She tossed her head back, letting him do as he pleased with her. Oh how she missed him! She felt completed in his presence. She looked over her shoulder. ""The lotion can wait. I missed you. I need you." She moaned. Her need was clear as she was dripping from her pussy. "Make love to me as only you can." She murmured.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2018, 03:04:52 pm »
"Oh I will Reyna, just need a moment."  He should have thought of this before he started the spanking!  Ranulf took off his boots and put them beside hers and put his weapons harness and belts and pants beside her pants as well.  If the bandits came back they were in for a show because Ranulf never wanted anyone more in his life and e had a need to repay this exotic loving Elf for her willingness to be his, even if only for a short time.  He moved between her legs and filled her with one driving thrust.  He let her enjoy his cock filling her for half a minute before he began pumping into her.  At first he held her hips but after a while he reached around her under her shirt and fondled her breasts firmly, tweaking her nipples.

He needed to kiss her and this bent over position was hot and he knew she enjoyed it, she had said it was one of her favorites.  "When you cum for me I need to taste your lips Reyna."  This was insane standing in the middle of the road making out like horny rabbits.  His horses had drifted over to graze and could care less.  Anyone passing would get a show but he did not care as long as they did not interfere!  The fates had given her back to him and that was all that mattered.  He walked his hands back to her waist.  The fingers of one hand moving to expose and stroke her clitoris in rhythm with their lovemaking.  The other hand held her waist to help balance her.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2018, 03:14:02 pm »
Reyna smiled as she waited what seemed like an ungodly amount of time. She waited impatiently as he stripped himself of his pants and weapons and boots before finally entered her with one thrust. She moaned and tilted her head back. "Fuck... Oh spirits there's no one else like you..." She moaned as he remained still in her for a bit before he started to thrust. she moaned happily and closed her eyes as he tweaked her nipples and held her securely. She didn't care that they were in the middle of the road. She only cared about Ranulf and this moment between them.

She nodded as he spoke. "Yes... I need to taste yours too... don't worry... it wont take me long to cum... I haven't cummed hard since you left." She said. As he played with her clit, she cried out happily. "Oh yes! Yes!" None of the men she had lain with gave attention to her clit. She almost came right then but she held off a little bit so she could enjoy him a bit longer before she finally came on his cock. She gasped and panted as her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to urge him to cum as well.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2018, 08:06:25 pm »
Ranulf desperately want to hold back to go again and again but when she clenched and started her climax the emotion was too overwhelming to contain.  He thrust deep and ground his pelvis against he his own climax made his knees shake.  He was still hard when he pulled out and took her shoulders in hand turn her to him and lifting her.  He kissed her with a longing and desperate need to taste her lips again.  His hands on hes ass he lifted her higher so he could drop her back on his cock.  She was still so very tight his cock responded with a lurch upward.  He turned leaning his own bare ass against the wagon wheel she had braced her self against moments ago.  He continued kissing her and his cock did not weaken in fact it grew harder.

He pulled his tongue back so he could lean back far enough to see her eyes.  "You are not done yet Lover."  He was joyfully surprised that he felt the urge yet as he started thrusting his pelvis forward and up lifting her body with just his rigid cock.  He rubbed his nose against hers before kissing her again.  His tongue dancing with hers.  For one of the few times in the many he had gone to someone else's aid he was happy he was made that way.  The normal distrust and unease he received when helping someone else was discouraging.  There were a few times he had been rewarded for his risk with a pleasant meeting.  This though was like the greatest reward possible.  If ever he had been glad he always went to help others this was the ultimate reward.  He was doing his best to rock her world yet again.

This had to be one of the most unlikely reunions ever!  Even as he kissed her and his cock thrusting into her he started laughing!  He looked into her eyes, the heat of passion mixed with the honest joy of seeing her again.  "We should really take this inside your wagon or at least get a blanket and get off the road?"  His actions did not agree with his words as he thrust into her again.  Even with the mental concept of how exposed they were here his body was still compelled to complete what had already started.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2018, 08:16:07 pm »
She cried out softly as he joined her in their climax together. She let him pull out and turn her. Their lips crashed together as they kissed while he lifted her up and onto his hard cock once again. She wrapped her arms around him as he fucked her, moaning happily. She craved the taste of his lips and she didn't dare waste precious seconds on words when she could be kissing him. She cried out against his lips as he had the strength to hold her as well as thrust up into her tight pussy.

Her lips still tasted like the beer she had been drinking for a week straight. She didn't care and neither did Ranulf. THeir reunion was just too sweet... too passionate to care for such matters. She smiled as he pulled back enough to stare into her eyes and rub their noses together. It granted enough time to catch her breath before kissing once more. She loved him. Her soul belonged to him. This meeting was the fates doing!

Then he started laughing and she started to kiss his neck, not wanting to separate her lips from his body. "Wagon is full... blanket is... on the bench..." She moaned out but she didn't make any attempts to reach for it. "Finish this... and then we can... take this... elsewhere.." She moaned out in between kisses. She looked into his eyes. She stroked his cheek. "Oh how I missed you." She kissed him again deeply.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2018, 10:23:38 pm »
She said she missed him!  it was one thing to see her eyes light up when she saw him, to hear her many lovers since she had seen him had not been as good as he was.  Her wanting to be spanked and have his cock inside her in this wild crazy way?  Maybe that was just her.  To hear her say she missed him though that was a conscious admission he was important enough to have his absence in her life be noteworthy.  She was an elf and she found him to be of importance!  He could not answer as he was too busy kissing her and bouncing her up and down on his cock to reply with words.

He took longer as the energy he was tapping for this foray was deep down.  All that meant though was he could enjoy savoring his cock inside her pussy that much longer.  It was a marathon but all good things end and so it was as he felt his need pulsating in his balls.  he mumbled into their kiss "Cum with me again Reyna."  A few plunges later he came hard, his seed gushing inside her yet again.  He let out a powerful cry of lust and satisfaction in the midst of the climax.  This time he began to shrink much faster as he had used a tremendous amount of energy already.  he lowered her gently and slowly till her feet touched the road.  His forehead against hers "I found being apart from you almost unbearable Reyna.  I eased the absence by seeing your face in the stars and working till I was too tired to think.  I am not sure even a week will be enough for me this time unless you tell me to leave."

He kissed her face "lets get out stuff and get off the road.  Maybe set up a camp nearby?  I know I have not had enough of you to sate my hunger yet."  He released her handing her boots and pants to her.  "Whatever I have done to deserve this chance to be with you again, I am grateful it was deemed enough."  He almost kissed her again but he held himslef back "Get set up first."  He shook his head trying to get rid of the need to touch Reyna that was still so strong within him.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 01:29:14 am »
She could tell that her words encouraged him greatly. He enjoyed hearing her say that she missed him and that he was the best she's had. She combed her fingers through his hair as they continued to kiss as he lifted her up and down on his cock. She moaned happily into his mouth. THen he asked her to cum with him. Of course she would cum with him!

As few more thrusts and they both came together. She buried her face into his neck and moaned loudly as she came while he cried out in pleasure. She held onto him tightly as he gently let her down onto the ground. She looked up at him. Their cum leaking out of her. She sighed happily as he touched their foreheads together. She stroked his cheeks as he spoke. It appears that he handled their separation much better than she did. She smiled all the same. "We can stay together until our roads diverge once more." She murmured.

She moaned as he kissed her face before handing her her thing. She got dressed and nodded. "I think there's a clearing not too far from here. We can make camp there." She said as she started to lean in to kiss him but pulled away as he did. "Yes... of course."

So together they set up camp. Reyna set up her tent with blankets to pad the ground. She looked at Ranulf once he was mostly ready and she walked up behind him and started to unbutton his shirt. "Come my love... We have three weeks to make up for." She murmured as her hands wandered lower to his pants and started to undo his belt once more.

"I tried to forget you. I used men and alcohol to forget. The men didn't work but the alcohol dulled my feelings of longing and the guilt I felt as I used those men." She kissed his shoulder. "You have a piece of my soul... it is the elven way of things. Things are so intense between because you have part of my soul. Your pleasure is my pleasure when we are together and vice versa." She ran her hand over his strong chest. "We are also a union that is... heavily frowned upon."

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2018, 03:25:53 am »
Kicking his boots off he was turning toward her as she opened his pants.  When she said he had a piece of her soul!  His eyes grew big and he cupped her face in his hand.  "I did not mean to?  I know enough to suspect what that means.  Reyna I do not know what to say."  He kissed her because he felt a need to stop talking.  he had not known a human could do that.  Rumors of elfs and their special bonds for life were the stuff of stories.  He was a human and his life span would be nothing in the life of an elf.  If he understood it right as long as he lived she could never truly love another.  He stepped out of his pants and began loosening her shirt all the while kissing her.  How could anything that felt this good be wrong.  He knew he would love her all his days, he could see that inside his own heart.  How could he have caused this in her though.  He was nothing that special.

He removed her shirt and suckled her nipples once they were exposed.  He loosened her pants and knelt as he pulled them down looking up into her eyes.  Pulling on her hands so she was kneeling as well "Reyna I saw your face every night in the stars, you are my dream lover now even if we are apart.  I feel as if I should ask you to forgive me for having something so precious from you.  I would never consider doing anything bad to you, I think you already knew that though."

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2018, 03:40:51 am »
She looked up at him as he cupped her face. She laid a hand on too of his. She knew that it was not his fault. She kissed him back. This news disturbed him. She wished that she could have taken it back. Now she had burdened him with this. He seemed intent to strip them both of their clothes to distract him from the news. She let him take off her shirt and she moaned as his lips latched onto her breasts. He thought he as nothing special. But her heart knew differently. He was an amazing lover but beyond that. He cared for people despite his lonely ways. He was the perfect balance for her. Yet he would die long before her.

She gasped as he pulled her to kneel down with him. She kissed his hands. "Ranulf. This is not your doing. My soul could never be taken by force. It... My heart freely gave it to you even if I didn't fully know." She then stroked his face. "The fates are with us. Our Union is not usual. But... I shall think of a way for it to work. You will die in 50 years and I will keep on living. We still have one more chance meeting to have. I hope by then that I will be ready to be your mate. To settle down." She kissed him, pulling him close. "But... In the end. It is I who is sorry. I.... Our souls are powerful things. I just hope that what you feel is real and not just my soul's influence on you." She pressed her forehead to his. "I hope that what we have is indeed very real for both of us. It's... It's so intense. Makes me feel alive.*

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2018, 04:34:54 am »
He was relieved when he understood he had not taken something from her even unknowingly.  "Don't be sorry for me Reyna.  You have given me something I never had before.  I have your love and I can think of no more precious a gift than that.  I have never felt so much, it is a rare gift Reyna.  I only wish I could live longer to be a better lover for you."  He kissed her again before adding "I knew I loved you as I brushed your hair.  I only left because I felt it was unfair of me to remain.  The nights that followed our parting I missed you greatly but I could find your face in the stars and I had you in my dreams.  For me it was enough."

He began kissing her for real after trying to reassure her he was grateful for her gift.  His own heart was joyous knowing she had feelings for him that were as real as his for her.  Maybe in time they would be forced to part once more, but for as long as this time together lasted he would embrace life with her and savor every second!  They sank as one to lay together in each others embrace.  He felt his arousal stirring in time and broke off kissing her to suggest softly.  "I believe you said you liked being on top the most?  I think you will find I am ready for your ride!"  He closed his eyes once ore to savor her lips again.  His stamina was greater than anytime he could remember, maybe her elfin gift would make him a more capable lover!"

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2018, 04:45:53 am »
Reyna looked at him and stroked his cheek as he spoke. "Such lovely words..." She murmured. "An even lovelier human." She said with a smile. "I only thought of you as well in the days following. I missed you. I wanted you with me. I... I realized that I had left my so with you after I had spent the night with another man. It wasn't good. I felt guilt. And I wasn't satisfied really. Even after my orgasm." She kissed him. "You complete me..."

She laid next to him, cuddled close. She would cherish this time with him. She had to. She stroked his chest as his arms held her. She closed her eyes and simply enjoyed his kisses. She felt his arousal and she smiled as she moved on top of him. "Indeed... You are my mount." She slipped onto his cock and slide down his length. She moaned and tossed her head back. "Fuck..." She murmured. She started to ride him nice and slow and passionate. She grabbed his hands and guided them to her breasts. "Touch me. Caress me..." She murmured. "Show me your love..."

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:56 pm »
She elicited a groan as she mounted him.  He readily lifted and massaged her breasts firmly tweaking her nipples  Savoring every sensation of her touch to feeling her heat.  He lifted his pelvis to lift back into her as she came down on him.  He wanted this ride to last and he was thrilled to see Reyna's expression of arousal and pleasure as she rode him.  If he could he would hold out all night just so he could watch her and feel her responses.  There was a lot said he would need to think about and likely discuss with her butt at would have to wait till he  had time to process and this was not a time to process information.

He loved the feel of her nipples growing hard in his fingers and how her breasts grew heavier in his hands.  He skin was so soft and warm yet the muscled beneath were strong and well developed.  He knew he had a limited time and it made every moment sweeter knowing the bitterness would follow when they had to part.  His mind continued to try invading his present mind set despite his best efforts.  Logic versus emotional response.  He felt her getting tighter and moved one hand between them to stroke her clitoris once more.  he had seen how excited she became when he played with her there and he fully expected to get his mouth there before this night ended.  He began looking forward to her orgasm so she would lower her lips to his and he could kiss her again.  As extreme as the orgasms felt he still felt closer to her when they kissed.  He knew she did not have long and he also knew she would pull his responding climax along with her own.  Life was good right now, having her like this was heaven on Earth.  Knowing she truly love him even a little was more than he could hope for.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2018, 03:41:03 pm »
She loved the moan she pulled from his lips. She smiled  down at him as he massaged and tweaked her nipples and her breasts. Her breasts were the perfect size for his hands, farther proving that they were indeed meant for each other. She groaned as he thrusts up as she went down, meeting together in the middle before slidding apart. She closed her eyes and loud pleasured moans escaped her lips. No faking for her tonight... the pleasure was real.

SHe didn't want to think about when they would have to be apart once more. She moaned out. She knew that her orgasm was coming soon. He seemed to know it too as his fingers reached and began teasing his clit. SHe moaned for him before gasping out in pleasure. He knew just how to bring the slut in her. She bucked her hips wildly now, riding him faster and faster until she slammed her hips down against his and bent forward to catch his lips in a heated kiss as she came. Her walls milked his cock and she moaned loudly against his lips. Even after her orgasm faded, she continued kissing him, her hands weaving through his hair and tracing his muscles. She was in heaven now and she didn't want to come back down to earth.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2018, 04:41:28 pm »
Ranulf grunted and growled through his own climax and she she came down onto his chest kissing him it was the perfect moment.  It was like she read his mind and he had never felt so connected to anyone.  Things were back to normal with is manhood though he stayed hard for a while before shrinking out of her.  He noticed his cock shrinking but it was an absent thought as his tongue danced with hers.  His hands were all over her with a firm caressing touch.  neck, shoulder, her back, and ass.  As far down as he could reach and back up her body again.  Nothing on is mind but feeling her body on his.  The afterglow did not seem to ever fade for him.  He really felt he could just do this all night.

It was actually dusk when his stomach growled so loud he had to laugh.  "I guess I need to eat Reyna, I hope you are hungry?  He rolled to their side "I have trail rations or should we dress enough to cook something?"  He had not let go of her by any stretch, just his face far enough away to speak with her.  His body was still pressed against hers and he showed no sign of letting her go.  His eyes all but glowed with the love he felt for her.  There was some thought process in there but he was besotted and it was very apparent.  His eyes normalized a bit as he thought of food.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2018, 04:50:30 pm »
They kissed and seemed to become one. Reyna herself wasn't sure where her body ended and his began. She felt so connected to him in this moment... she never wanted to move away. She loved him after all. She loved him very much. She hardly noticed his cock shrinking out of her. She continued kissing him and kissing him as he caressed her body. she pressed her body against his so that even more of him was in contact with her. She too felt like she could simply be like this for the remainder of the night.

That is... until his stomach interrupted them. She chuckled and kissed his cheek as he laughed. "I need to eat too." She said after her stomach rumbled as well. "Who said we needed to dress to cook something?" She asked iwth a cheeky smirk. "We are far enough away from the road... plus I don't want a single inch of you covered. I want to look upon all of you." She ran her hand up his muscled abdomen and chest. "You are so pleasing to the eye..." She murmured.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2018, 05:39:02 pm »
A shiver ran though his body when she stroked his body.  He swallowed hard and it was all he could do not to hug her too him and begin kissing her all over again.  He knew they needed to eat though.  He smiled "you are sure to have better vitals then I have.  I will tell you what.  You get the food from your supplies and I will prepare and cook it if you will dance for me.  I will join you once I have the food started.  I just want to see you move."  He knew they would part again and he was sure just watching her move would be enough to get him through many a night apart from her.  "Besides if there is any grease splatter i would rather have you spread the salve on me than me need to rub it on you.  I have scars a plenty and my skin is not nearly so smooth as yours."

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2018, 05:53:26 pm »
She smiled. "Sounds like a deal." She murmured. She kissed him lovingly before slowly sitting up. "I would enjoy rubbing the salve on you... of course, I know you would enjoy rubbing just about anything on me." She said. She stood up finally, not bothering to clean up the cum from her nethers, simply letting it drip down her legs as she walked to her wagon and grabbed a few supplies for him to cook with. As she returned to him, setting down the food on a blanket, she looked to him, kissing his forehead. "How would you like me to dance? Would you like for me to seduce you or simply dance a traditional dance of my people?"

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2018, 06:48:14 pm »
He smiled at her "I just watched you walk to the wagon and back.  Considering how much that made me wish I had the strength to go again right now I think I better stick with the least sexy dance you know."  He tore his eyes away from her to check the food she brought.  "Looks like quite a meal, I guess you expect me to keep my strength up."  He laughed as he began preparing the meal.  "You take it easy on me this time?  You want to to that seduction dance best wait till I have the strength to take advantage of it."

Laughing he began cutting up the veggies and add water to the pot for the stew.  Making a stew might take an hour or a little more but he felt dancing with Reyna naked under the stars would be worth waiting on dinner for.  The only thing he felt he had to worry about was not cutting off a finger or two while she danced for him while he made the meal.  Ranulf glanced at the horses and they seemed fine hobbled and grazing by the stream.  The camp was well placed and the stream was clear and fresh.  He sighed wondering how long she would allow him to stay?  He had high hopes they could travel together for a long while.  He could likely get work if they joined a merchant's caravan and that would be safer as well.  He would like to have her around when he saw that city she spoke of.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2018, 07:12:20 pm »
She laughed when she returned. "Of course... You like watching me do anything." She said. She kissed his cheek. "Alright. As you wish, my love. The traditional dance it is. I'll save the sexy dance for later. It has not failed me yet." She rubbed his shoulders for a little bit before leaving him alone. He had to cook for them after all.

She walked to the other side of the fire so she was in front of him and struck a pose. She started to hum an elven tune and her hips stayed to sway slowly in time to the slow melody as her arms and legs started to move as well. Then the melody sped up and so did she. She danced for him naked across from him. The fire reflected on her pale skin making it appear as if she was glowing. She spun and jumped for him. Her hair streamed behind her as she danced with an invisible partner. She grinned at him cooking for her. She knew that he was memorizing each movement of the dance. Her hair, her breasts as they bounced down to her ass bouncing as well as her strong muscles controlling her graceful movements.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2018, 11:49:16 pm »
If anyone had said he would be naked preparing in dinner in a campsite, he would have shrugged it off as nonsense.  If they had include he would be watching the most beautiful woman he had ever seen dance naked for him as he did it he would have thought them mentally unfit.  Yet here he was filling a stew pot memorizing every sway and graceful movement as Reyna seemed to float across the ground just out of reach.  Some of the dance he recognized and he was sure he could join her as her dancing partner.  He managed to get the food and seasonings in the pot and put the lid on it.  He put it over the fire and stood giving her his undivided attention.  His mother had demanded all the boys learn some social skills.  Reading and writing she had called being literate.  His father had added in teaching with numbers and how they mattered.  Ranulf had been a good student and found he actually enjoyed reading although finding books was a rare thing these days.

Dancing though had been something he and most of the other boys hated.  His father had supported the women in the community though and he had shown the boys how dancing improved flexibility and balance which would help them be better fighters.  That had sold the boys that dancing was okay.  The woman were just happy they no longer had to coax their sons to dance with their daughters.  When he had watched her long enough to think he could dance with her, Ranulf offered to join Reyna reaching for her to take his hand.  He was not nearly as graceful as she was but he was not some clod stomping on her toes either.  For a human he was very graceful, by elvin standards he might be considered not overly clumsy.

As they danced Ranulf began flirting with her, rubbing against her more firmly and af ew times lifting her by her waist up into the air over his head and turning round.  Lowering her into a kiss as he put her feet back on the ground, the dance continued till the smell of the food stole his attention from her.  He had never danced so well.  It had almost felt like he was in a trance held by her eyes to be better than he had ever been before.  He smiled meekly "thank you Reyna.  We shall have to do that again time to time."  He released her hand to kneel by the pot and fill her bowel.  Handing her a bowel he filled his own and sat across from her.  He was already showing signs of recovering his ability to play again and he felt it keenly.  He did not know if it was because she was an Elf or because he loved her but he felt aroused in her presence.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2018, 12:03:13 am »
Reyna continued to hum and dance for him until the pot was placed over the fire. She smiled as he stood up and joined her in her dance She took his offered hand and let him lead her in a dance. He was as graceful as a human could be and that suited her purposes just fine. She allowed him to flirt with her and even in her own dancing, she flirted back. Sometimes her ass would brush against his exposed manhood. Sometimes, she would guide his hands to her breasts. She giggled as he lifted her up and turned around with her in his arms. He was strong and graceful. No wonder he was an excellent fighter.

She loved every kiss they managed to sneak in their dance. She wish that their dance would never end but alas, there was food that they needed to eat. She kissed his hand once they stopped dancing. "Yes... We do... That was quite fun." She waited by the fire as he dished out her stew and she eagerly started eating. She smiled appreciatively at his cooking. "This is quite good." She said. She looked at him and she noticed that his manhood was awakening once more. She smiled. "How about after dinner we both have our dessert." She said as she openly eyed him.

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2018, 12:33:41 am »
"Dessert?  I!"  His eyes revealed he figured it out and he nodded.  "Can we both have dessert together or do we need enjoy dessert one at a time?"  He smiled thinking he would enjoy her longer as she knew things he had never felt before.  He continued eating still watching her, how her breasts lifted and fell as she breathed.  How dainty her hands and feet looked yet knowing the strength she possessed.  He was growing harder as he thought of her and decided to change the subject of his mind's eye before he could not finish eating.

"Reyna you have been South of her before would you mind telling me a little about what I am riding into.  The Northern folk are mostly honest as they need each other.  I have heard in the South people tend to be more selfish as material goods are more abundant?"

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2018, 12:45:04 am »
She smiled. "We can enjoy it however you think is best." She said as she took another bite of her stew. "I am not picky on such matters. As long as I get to have my... thick creamy... delicious dessert." She licked her licks at the thought. She had missed him so very much. "I haven't forgotten the promise I made to you." She said. He was staring at her and his cock was growing. He no doubt wanted to have her once more. But they were still eating.

Then he changed the subject. She smiled and nodded. "That is correct. As honest as they are in the north, the greedy they are in the south. You really have to learn how to haggle and barter if you don't want to get screwed over." She tossed some of her hair over her shoulder as she continued. "It is warm there almost year round. But the storms there are brutal once they come. But when it is calm... the sea at sunset is just about the most beautiful thing you will ever see." She looked at him. "I spoke of a city there when we were last together... you planned on traveling there?"

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2018, 01:05:46 am »
"I was, but I will go wherever you say till we need to part ways again."  Ranulf took a deep breath trying to forget they would not remain together yet.  He would stay till she grew restless of his presence though.  He could not set a time limit now.  She loved him and he her, leaving her just seemed wrong.  He knew though Elfs had different ways and he thought of how he had set the rules for them!  What a fool he had been not ever believing they would meet again let alone hear her say he was important to her.  Now he had sealed his fate and had no one to blame but himself.  The Southern city though it would take a few days to reach if they rode straight there by what he had heard.  If they stayed a few days ate each settlement on the way there he would easily have over a week maybe two just to reach the city.  It was a straw worth holding on to.  If only she would be going there herself?

"I can not imagine my furs would be worth much in a warmer climate.  What about skills?  I am more than just a skilled warrior you see.  I told you I can read and write and I know my numbers, I can add several in my head at a time even.  He am good with horses, I was one of the best Farriers in my home area.  I can do a good bit of blacksmith work.  Would any of those skills earn my keep South?  I have eight horses to sell of course?  They are good animals and young, I broke them myself but they still need trained.  I was hoping to trade them for useful items to trade as I went South."  He smiled sheepishly "This sea you speak of and the great ships that sail upon it.  I would see those things."

He reached over squeezing her foot "I am in no hurry though as those things can wait.  Being with you is more important.  I will travel there someday but for now I will ride with you a ways."  His life he would put on hold if it meant an extra minute just being near Reyna.

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2018, 01:27:45 am »
She smiled. "You're in luck. I was traveling their myself when I was attacked. I would be grateful if you would accompany me there." She said. She smiled as he continued on, asking her how he could be useful, explaining his many skills. She chuckled. The Southern city was a bustling place. Anyone could find work easily enough if they put the effort into it. She smiled even more as he squeezed her foot, reassuring her that he wasn't going anywhere just yet.

It was then, that she moved so that she was sitting next to him. She had set aside her bowl as she had finished eating so she could stroked his arm as well as his cheek. "You will find work. We can stay in the city for a while until it suits us to move onward in our travels." She kissed his cheek. "We can even travel on a boat if you so desire."

She looked into his eyes with love and admiration as well as a little bit of lust as she anticipated her dessert. "We can stay together for as long as we can." Then she looked down. "But I remember our deal as well. We will have to separate and meet by chance one more time before we can truly be together. I do not wish to tempt the fates against us."

MacCloud

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2018, 04:34:15 am »
Ranulf hugged her when she said they could travel South together.  He kissed her cheek, neck, and face before he landed a passionate kiss on her lips.  "You do understand I want nothing more in life than to see this great sea with you beside me."  He laughed as he stood pulling her to her feet, I think it is dessert time myself and I want to taste you, it has been far too long since I had your sweet nectar.  He scopped her in his arms and walked to her bedding.  He sat down still holding her across his chest.  He kissed her, his tongue slipping around her teasing.  He laid on his back pulling he legs and hips toward his face.  He spread her legs with his shoulders and press her pussy down to his mouth with his hands on top of her ass.  "You are welcome to feast on me as well unless you wish to wait!"  He had a sort of bold tone as he began spreading her open with his fingers and giving her long wet dog licks along the length of her pussy.  After a few of those he jabbed his tongue inside her. His fingers moving into play he began fingering her pussy moving his mouth to her clitoris.  Feeling her firm up as he sucked her into his mouth was awesome.  Flickering her tongue across her clitoris was fun because of the way she moved in response.  He might not keep a hard on for the night but if she wanted him to he was pretty sure he could do this for hours a night!

Sparkz

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2018, 06:38:30 pm »
She grinned as he pulled her into several kisses. She hummed happily and laughed softly. "I want to see it with you as well." She then stood up with him and blushed when he stated that he wanted to taste her necter once more. She laughed as he scooped her into his arms and carried her to where they would be sleeping. She let him position her as he wanted and she moaned as soon as his face came in contact with her pussy. She moaned loudly. "Oh fuck!" She grinned though all the same. She then bent over to taste his cock. She groaned when he teased her clit and squirmed before licking his cock once more and humming. "Gods, how I missed your cock..." She continued to lick and kiss it before taking it fully in her mouth, bobbign her head up and down.