-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Demonic Influence {Uri & JK}  (Read 418 times)

Uri

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • The Workacholic
Demonic Influence {Uri & JK}
« on: May 15, 2018, 12:07:01 pm »
Character
Princess Annabella Drakoth
Image I || Image II

Being the youngest out of four siblings wasn't entirely bothersome for Anna, though, she was a woman so she would not be heir to the throne in compare to her brothers. If anything happened down the line she was still material of choice. But for now, being basked in spoils and pampered by servants was the life. She also noticed she gained more attention from her father ever since the talk of arranged marriage came around from her mother since she had turned eighteen and was already dabbling in her curiosity of the outside world beyond the castle walls. However, the pain of the loss of the Queen was still fresh to her becoming ill and passing last month. Now, she remained within the walls of the castle wondering where she would go. Every passing day brought more curiosity. Would her father still fulfill her mother's request in finding her a husband? Or would she live here longer? She did not know what she would prefer.

The nights had grown.. different since the passing of her mother. Her father visited her at night.. each one was more.. uncomfortable. At first she was alright with it. However, especially recently his hands had minds of their own. She would find herself awkwardly pushing away and flustered. It wasn't too bad at least to request him not to do it. But each night he was making her flustered and stay up for a few hours. She didn't.. she didn't understand it. She didn't like it, but she didn't hate it either.. a mixture of feelings which left her confused and thinking of why she felt the way she did.

Tonight was as it was every night, Anna had finished washing herself and got dressed into one of her short nightgowns. Having one of the servants on her bed where she sat as well. The brunette rested on her knees behind Anna and was brushing out her long blonde hair which was normally pulled back in a messy bun. Braiding the golden locks of hair tightly to ensure a perfect natural wave in the thick golden locks once released from the tie in the morning.

"There you go, madam. Goodnight," the brunette said with a sweet smile before slipping off the bed and would go to the door and leave quietly to go on to other tasks.

A yawn came over Anna as she stood up and moved to her double windowed balcony. Closing the binds so she could sleep in a little before the servants came to wake her when dawn broke. Her soft lavender nightgown stopped at her mid-thigh, keeping herself properly covered. Though her supple curves could be seen.
Status: Work Schedule is still a bit spastic; however, I should have some time here and there to reply with ease during the week(s). Will get better soon hopefully.

JK

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Always looking for new Role plays.
Re: Demonic Influence {Uri & JK}
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 12:58:40 pm »
When she turned back towards her bed the room seemed somehow darker than it had before. As if something had sucked the light from it. The air seemed heavier and hotter, as if someone had thrown too many logs on the fire.

The darkness seemed to be deepest in the corner furthest from Annabella. There was a pull from there that she could feel as if something was willing her eyes to linger there. As she watched that spot something formed out of the blackness.

A human shaped form was created before her eyes, taking only a few moments to coalesce into the shape of a tall man. His shoulders were broad and his arms were well muscled. Two leathery wings were unfurled behind him. His skin was a deep grey and she could see that he wore no clothing. His face could have been called handsome but it was hard, as if chilled out of stone, his eyes, now boring into her, glowed red. The hair was black as ink and was cut short on the sides and back with the thick top pushed back. As her eyes wandered down she saw two powerful thighs and between them, his naked manhood was hanging. While it was currently flacks, it was shockingly large and swayed back and forth as he stepped forward into the room.

“Hello, Annabelle Drakoth,” he said, a rough voice like the sound of a stone dragging across gravel, “I have come for you.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 01:08:20 pm »
Annabella thought her father was to visit her, but instead something more .. sinister decided to pay her a visit before she would lay herself down for her slumber. Her eyes noticed the clear darkness which was taking over her room. A corner, in general had begun to take form a humanoid figure. This, was alarming to say the least. Not understanding or knowing demonic beings were actually real she wanted to bolt out of her room. But he was too close to the door for her to possibly get past him.

Heart pounding in her chest, the sight of him set something inside her aflame. What is this? Noting he was completely nude she only seemed to step back faster as he approached her. Speaking her name.

"W-wha.." she was stunned. Why? What was happening?! How did he know her name?!

"Stay away from me!" She hissed out at him, trying not to seem nervous like she actually was. Terrified even. Backing into a wall when she didn't even realize she was still backing away. She was cornered. Trying not to look ..down on him. He was handsome, but it was clearer than day that he was no mortal. This look possibly only for luring women in.
Status: Work Schedule is still a bit spastic; however, I should have some time here and there to reply with ease during the week(s). Will get better soon hopefully.

JK

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 01:40:22 pm »
“Oh, Annabelle,” he said, stepping towards her, his naked body moving lightly, Why do you step away? I am here for you. I cannot stay away.

He crossed the room quickly, and stood bore her, towering over her. His sex was close enough that if she were to reach out just a little she could touch it.

He lifted his large hand and laid it on her cheek, cupping her face and forcing it to look up at him.

“You can scream if you like. No one will hear you. In fact, I have the feeling that you will scream fairly often before the night is done.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 01:50:16 pm »
Her back pressed firmly into the wall. Trapped, she couldn't get past.. not easily anyway. Hid words causing her eyes to narrow at him. He wasn't unable to stay away from her.. he was choosing not too. Seeing him tower over her.. well, it wasn't hard. She was an average 5'6" in height. Many men towered over her. Her eyes glancing up at him as she felt more unease knowing just how close he was to her.

Feeling his large hand taking her by her cheek and chin and rose her head up to look up at him. His words making her cheeks fluster a soft pink hue as she rose her hand to slap his away from her face. "Don't be absurd!..And do not touch me!" she demanded in a broken tone in between annoyance and embarrassment. Growing more defensive as she still tried to move away from him to get away from being too close.

JK

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 02:19:24 pm »
The girl’s defiance made the creature smile.

“why do you struggle, Annabelle?” he asked moving his hand from her cheek to grip her braid, holding her fast. “I am here because you want me to be.”

He raised his other hand to grip her breast firmly. He ran his thumb over her nipple, the thin garmet  the only thing between his hot flesh and hers.

“I am here because you need me to be.” He pushed himself against her, his body right against hers. She could feel his cock against her belly.

“Haven’t you been having impure thoughts?”

He used her braid to pull her face up towards his and he mashed his lips against hers.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 02:29:14 pm »
Feeling him grip her by the braid there was no escape. He held her in place causing her to yelp out as she tried still to fight against him before she suddenly felt his free hand take her one of her breast into his hand. Her cheeks flare a deep pink color as she felt his thumb rub over her nipple.. making it hard from the direct attention.

"N-no..! D..don't.." she gasps out softly as pleasure rolled over her figure, feeling his body press into hers. Feeling his member press into her smooth stomach through the thin material of her nightgown. "Nnh..!" she gasped once more from the feeling of it. Feeling herself getting aroused rather quickly from the sudden attention to her inexperienced form.

"I..I don't.. need.. y..you to be." she huffed out softly before she heard him comment about the impure thoughts. "N-no! I.. I haven't!" she was in full denial as she tried pushing him away before she felt his hand holding her braid released her just to take her by her chin and lift her gaze back up to him.

Annabella's eyes widen upon feeling his lips steal her first kiss. "Nnh..." she felt as if she was melting. Her breathe stolen from her as her eyes closed and her cheeks burnt with the deep fluster which gathered across them. Why was she feeling so heated? This was embarrassing.. but her body was demanding more. This was new for her. Her hands on his shoulders still but the pressure of her trying to push him away had stopped for the moment.

JK

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 02:39:08 pm »
The demon, lips still pressed to hers, pushed his tongue into her mouth. It was long, and came to a pointed tip and it forcefully swirled itself around her own.

“You have!” the demon insisted, pulling his face back slightly, but still close. “I know what you have been thinking about. It is what brought me to you. Your own father! he said in mock surprise. “You are a wanton girl, aren’t you?

All this while he stroked her now hard nipple with his thumb. She could feel his member growing between them, hardening, putting pressure on her belly through the nightgown.

He dropped his hand from her breast and shoved it between her legs, towards her core, reaching her sex and feeling the earth there.

“See how you react?”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 02:50:41 pm »
Her body trembled to the kiss, he so easily made her melt into him. Her knees rubbing together a little. This feeling.. her body only felt it a few times before where she was growing aroused. She tried not to show it to the best of her ability.. but it was when her own father touched her thighs.. it was wrong.. she shouldn't feel that way.

"Hha.." she groaned out softly feeling his long tongue invaded her own mouth, swirling around her own tongue stimulating it. Making her body crumble so easily from the feeling of it before he parted the kiss to tease her with his words. "W-wha.. n..no!" she gasped out when he said that about her father. Of course not! In full denial despite what she even knew what she had felt. "N..no.. no.. I haven't.. Aah..!" she gasped out feeling him rubbing his thumb against her hardened nipple causing her to squirm.

She could feel his member growing hard against her stomach making her squirm more while trapped in between him and the wall.. only rubbing her soft flesh barely covered by the thin material of her nightgown against it.

"Hhn..! N..n..no! N..not.. not there.. don't.. don't touch me there.." she whimpered out in a heated low moan as his hand moved directly between her thighs against the heat of her folds.. just covered by the thin material of her panties. Her soft thighs closed over his hand in attempts of preventing movement other than slipping his hand out from between them. She was getting wet.. she didn't want to believe it.. but this stranger molesting her was making her aroused.

JK

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 04:15:28 pm »
“Oh, yes,” he chuckled.  “There.”

He hooked his fingers into the top of the princess’ panties and quickly and suddenly jerked them forward. The thin material was no match for his strength and it tore away from her body.

He pushed his hand back between her thighs, ignoring the way she pressed them together. Now there was nothing between his fingers and her now wet sex. He slid his finger between her folds, finding her clout and rubbing his thumb across it.

He lowered his face to her neck and licked a long lick from her collarbone to her ear

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 06:44:29 pm »
Her face radiant from the blush practically glowing from her flesh at his point. Her hands both trying to push him away once more but also clinging to him as he tore the thin material that once was her panties. Panic set in for a moment.. and then his hand wedged itself back between her thighs.

Directly rubbing her folds causing her body to tremble as she gasped out. "N..NNn..." wanting to protest, she froze in place. Her digits grasping at his shoulders desperately for something to hold onto at this point as her legs quiver.

Her body was quick to moved her hips from side to side attempting to get away when she felt his thumb moving across her clitoris causing her to gasp out in pleasure. Right before his head lowered to the side of her head.. his tongue moving from her collarbone to her sensitive ear. "Ggh.. Aanng.." Annabella huffed out as a soft held back moan. Her body pressing into his lightly for support since her body was wanting to feel more despite her vocalized protesting.

JK

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 07:09:50 pm »
The demon continued to pleasure her Petersen her legs for a moment then suddenly stepped back away from her, away from her hands that had gone from trying to hold him back to holding him. His hand was removed from her sex and he raised it to his nose and sniffed deep, smiling.

As he stepped back his cock sprang up, now very hard and standing 90 degrees from his body, pointing at her like an accusing finger.

He reached forward and grasped the collar of her nightgown, it was clinging to her, her bare nipples tenting the fabric. His hand became a fist and the tire the garner away, revealing her now naked body to him. His prick twitched, facing at the sight.

She felt something around her ankles and it seemed like two tendrils of darkness had wrapped around her lower legs, holding tightly.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 07:19:40 pm »
Her body trembled as he continued, soft moans of approval escaping her from his attention between her thighs. She never felt someone's touch there before.. and he clearly was experienced with his touch which made her want more. Nearly whimpering as he stepped back but she kept her disappointment to herself. Trying to catch her breath as she looked away from him out of embarrassment when he was sniffed at her arousal juices which coated his fingers after he had toyed with her.

Her eyes had caught a glimpse of his hardened member.. but she tried hard not to look back to it. The first cock she had felt and seen.. curiosity obviously there but she struggled with herself not too look.

Annabella blinked when she felt his hand grasp at her nightgown. She let out a yelp when he ripped the front of her gown open.. exposing her ripe slender, yet curvy form. Her arms quickly went to hide herself as she glared at him. She went to close her thighs but her legs seemingly felt something wrap around her legs. "W-wha.." she clearly was confused trying to move her legs, struggling once more.

JK

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 08:50:21 pm »
“Ah,” he said, smiling, “You have met my friends. Do not worry. You called them as well

The tendrils of darkness continued to writhe around her legs, wrapping around and climbing. Soon they were wrapped around her calves and thighs with ends twisting in the air by her waist. She could see small mouths at the ends of them.

Suddenly her wrists were wrappped with darkness as well. If she pulled with her arms hey resisted her and pulled her arms away from her nude body. The combined tendrils lifted her as if she were weightless and the demon stepped forward. She was now at a height where her sex was at the same level as his. He took his cock in his hand and stepped forward.

The tendrils pulled her legs apart revealing her most precious secret to him, now glistening with her juices. He pushed his cock forward and began to rub its large head up and down her wet slit, flicking it across her clit, down, to her opening, pausing and then running it back up.

He took the finger that had her juices on it, the one he had smelled and pushed it past her lips into her mouth.

“Taste it Annabelle,” he whispered. “Taste how wanton you are.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 09:03:19 pm »
His friends?! Confusion in her eyes clearly since she couldn't move her legs. She shivered a little.. she could feel them swirl around her calves and thighs causing her to squirm a bit in place. "N..no! L..let go of me.. S..stop.." the resistance begun again out of panic.

She let out another yelp when her arms were forced from her front. Fully exposing herself before lifting her up in the air. She screams out and tried breaking free. "N..nonono! Put me down..!" she yelped out as she squirmed before she noticed he was closing the space between them again.

Annabella flustered deeply, "P..ple..ease stop.." she whimpered, she didn't want to lose her virginity this way. Her hips squirming a bit as she gasped out feeling his cock now rubbing against her slit. The feeling made her tremble from both pleasure and fear.

"HHn..!" she grunted softly trying to turn her head away in response to him putting his finger into her mouth for her to taste her arousal.

JK

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 09:22:43 pm »
He continued to rub himself along her slit. Her scream made him chuckle.

“I told you you could scream. In fact,” he said, “I like it.”

He paused this time against the opening of her vagina and applied some pressure, the head of his cock beginning to stretch it open but stopped with only a small amount of the tip inside. The tendrils held her tight.

“Ah,” he murmured, “Not yet...you are as wet as a harlot but...you can do better can’t you, Annabelle?”

The darkness tendrils lifted her higher and rocked her back holding her aloft, as if she were on her back in her bed. More tendrils (or were they the same ones? How could she tell?) snaked around her torso and circled her breasts, massaging them, making their way towards her hard nipples. The ends of the black ropes became small mouths and one suckered themselves to each of her rosy nipples, sucking, small tongues inside them flicking.

She had been lifted until her sex was level with the demon’s face. He sent out his long pointed tonge and it lapped along her slit, tasting her, him grunting with pleasure.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 09:34:15 pm »
She whimpered out squirming, trying to break free but she couldn't get away. "FFh.. n..nooo.." she whimpered out as she felt him pressing inside her. Just the head and she whined. She didn't want this! She kept telling herself this.. but her body still was excited despite her mind which was screaming internally.

Relief begun to roll over her when she was lifted a bit more sliding him out.. however, her body kept rising. "W..wha.. what are you..d..doing.." she squirmed more before she let out a gasp when she felt the tendrils wrapping around her breasts before latching onto her nipples. The shock of pleasure hitting her. "HHhaa..?!" she squeaks out. Feeling tongue like appendages rolling against her sensitive nipples causing her to fluster more..

Feeling his tongue moving over her slit causing her body to arch a bit, "Ffha?! AAhn.. n..no.. p..ple..ase.." she breathed out heatedly in embarrassment. Her body trembling as she felt herself growing more aroused due to it plus her tender breasts being toyed with.

Annabella's head fell back as her hips squirm a bit. This position felt weird since she was hoisted up in the air, unable to touch the ground but she wasn't panicking as much from this fact.

JK

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 10:52:28 pm »
“Sooo tasty,” the demon said, the words rumbling into her. He continued to lap at her sex, swirling his tongue around her clit, sucking the lips into his mouth.

His long tonge began to prove at her opening, pushing into it, slipping inches into her canal, moving back and forth.

“Annabelle,” he said, “You have a duty to learn to please. Your future husband will demand it. But first you must learn to recieve pleasure. Yet you struggle. Why? Maybe you are one who needs some pain to mix with your pleasure. That’s good.”

As he said that last the small mouths that were working her nipples bit down sharply, pinching her. They held like that while the demon continued to pleasure her with his mouth.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 11:37:01 pm »
A whimper escaped her lips from his words, she felt humiliated. This was dirty, yet her body loved it. She shouldn't..enjoy this!! Her eyes widened upon feeling his tongue swirling along her clitoris. His suckling of her lower lips. "HHhha!~ AAahn..!" her body bowed as her cheeks flare a bright red. Then it happened.. his tongue pressing into her folds, spreading her around his snake like tongue causing her to quiver above him.

"W-wha..n..no..! It's because I.. I don't want- AAH..!" a sudden yelp escaped her lips interrupting her protesting when the tendrils attached to her nipples clamped down pinching the sensitive pink buds. "N..no.. i..it.. hurts..s..stop..t..they are too tender." she huffed trying to catch her breath.

Meanwhile his attention with his tongue and lips hadn't stopped causing her to squirm more like a fish as she moaned in between whimpering out. All verbal words of protests and pleading for him to stop had ended for the moment since she was feeling too many things at once.

JK

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 01:04:59 am »
“I think you do want. I think you want very badly. You want a release, don’t you Annabelle? Use your imagination. Imagine I am your father. Does that help?

The tendrils continued to writhe on her breasts, the demon continued to work his tongue. Soon a finger joined his tongue st her pussy and he slid it into her wet hole beside the tongue. He began to move his digit in and out, then sliding in a second. The entrance was tight but the beast’s saliva mixed with the girl’s wetness and made it easy to penetrate with both.

He concentrated his oral attack on her lips and clittoris nibbling, licking and swirling his tongue.

“You will cum for me little girl. You will cum for me like I was your father.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 01:55:22 am »
No!.. not that..! To imagine..that. Her face turned bright red to the point she thought her cheeks would bruise from even the suggestion coming up. Her mind actually begun to think about it and her body tensed up a bit from the pleasure spike. Some stranger making her think of her father doing this instead of him. "No..! Y..you.. you are wrong..!" still denying the fact she thought about her own father that way. But the obvious spike of arousal said otherwise.

"Aahn..!~ AAaawh.." she moaned out as her eyes roll back a bit feeling a finger pressing into her now while his tongue moved against her clit. At this rate.. I'm...! Her mind begun to race. She was going to cum from his attention! She was tensing up, the burning sensation over her lower abdomen grew as she begun to grow louder in her cries of pleasure.

"D..don..don't.. s..say.. t...thaaat!~" she whined out in ecstasy feeling herself release suddenly causing her to let out a louder cry of pleasure as her body tensed more, her knees trying to close from the straining of her limbs. Left as a heaving hot mess as she was trying to catch her breath.

JK

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 10:57:05 am »
The demon laughed as she came, pleasuring her with his tongue as she shivered from her orgasm.

“See, Annabelle,” he said as she gasped for breath, “See how much you loved that. How good you felt? You loved it more than the whores down in the market!”

The tendrils of darkness began manourvering Annabelle’s body again. They lowered her to the ground, forced her to bend her knees and placed her on the floor in front of the beast. He smiled down at her.

“You know how to receive pleasure but now you must provide it.”

He worked his fingers into the hair on the top of Annabelle’s head and placed his hard cock against her lips.

“Kiss it,” he said. “Lick it.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 02:00:47 pm »
Her face still a deep hue of pink as she tried to catch her breath. That felt.. too good. She's never released like that before. Perhaps it was also because she was trying so desperately to hold back?.. it left her so needy which made her whine lowly.

Feeling herself moved from being extended up in the air, she was still pretty much limp. Moved easily by the tendrils before she would notice herself being forced onto her knees before him. She wanted.. to protest? The want to fight back was getting harder to maintain. The first time she got to actually get a good look at his cock since before she kept trying to avoid glancing at it.. her face turned beet red.

Feeling his hand moving to the top of her head.. his fingers moving into her golden locks of hair a bit as he pressed his cock against her lips. She whined for a moment.. the urge to fight still there for a moment.. but then he would actually begin to feel her tongue curiously move over the head of his engorged member.

JK

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 02:25:46 pm »
“That’s good, Annabelle,” the demon said, a firm grip on the top of her head. “Do you taste that? That is what you taste like,” he said referencing to the juices from his slight penetration of her earlier that were still in the tip of his cock.

“Good, but do not forget to pleasure the entire thing.” He placed both of his hands on her cheeks and began to guide her in licking up and down the length of his shaft. Her tonge ran down the sides of the rock hard dick, over the bulges of veins, down to his heavy ballsack and back to the tip.

“Of course that is not all there is to it. Take it in your mouth, suck on the tip like a sweet.” He placed his cock head against her lips again and pushed forwards splitting them.

“Open.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 02:36:35 pm »
She whined lowly as he mentioned that her taste was still on his cock, flustered already from actually doing this.. but she was already getting hot and bothered all over again from him guiding her against his cock. His smell was overwhelming for her mind. And being powerless against the tendrils, she just quivered there. Groaning lowly against the length as he was guiding her head along it.

"Aahg...." she closed her eyes tight as he was pressing it into her mouth next. Her nose wrinkled a bit since she didn't want that but she finally caved in and allowed him to press into her mouth. It was .. weird. Foreign to her and she already looked uncomfortable.

JK

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 03:24:19 pm »
The demon groaned as his cock entered her mouth. He began to push and pull sliding his member in and out. The forth made her stretch her jaw as wide as she could.  Each thrust brought him deeper into her mouth. He was taking his time, gaining a fraction of an inch at a time as he went.

As he thrusted he spoke. “You need to learn to take pleasure from giving pleasure. For example,” Annabelle’s arm was gripped by the tendrils and moved forcefully towards her front. The hand was dragged back until the palm rested on her lower belly, the fingers at the level of her sex. “You can take your own enjoyment while you give me mine. Use your fingers on yourself. You know you want o feel that sensation again.”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 03:31:22 pm »
Her nose wrinkled a bit more as she felt him moving in her mouth. Her face flustering more as she begun groaning out softly which vibrated her soft tongue against the underside of his cock. Her hips begun to wriggle a bit. She was getting wetter.. just from him using her mouth. How was she enjoying this..!?

Annabella felt the tendrils force her hand in front of her.. wanting her to toy with herself while he was using her mouth. Her face burnt with it's deep fluster as she whined out. She.. she was too sensitive after her release, so she was very tender with the slight touch she gave herself with her fingers. But she was easily distracted from pleasing herself when he begun pressing deeper in her mouth making her feel more uncomfortable.

JK

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 03:47:25 pm »
The demon continued to thrust into her mouth, deeper and deeper, the noises she made driving him on.  His hands gripped the side of her head as his thrusts came harder and quicker. More of him was entering her mouth and soon the tip of his engorged cock was colliding with the back of her throat.

The tendrils on her breasts continued to manipulate them, squeezing the soft flesh and sucking on her nipples. Every so often they would pinch down with force sending pain from the tips of her breasts into her core, then they would resume their more gentle ministrations.

The black ropes that were holding her hand at her crotch seemed to sense her distraction and took over. It morphed and flowed across her hand like a glove. It began moving her fingers for her, making her rub her wet slit, tweak her own clit and finally it caused her to push two of her fingers in, making her quickly finger fuck herself.

“Imagine, Annabelle,”  the demon rasped as he made love to her mouth, “imagine that this is the cock of your father in your mouth. That it is him that you are servicing.  Doesn’t that seem good? Doesn’t that seem right?”

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 03:58:05 pm »
She gagged a bit the further he moved his cock into her mouth. Her body squirming a bit as she whined out and flustered more. This felt good.. but she still wanted to fight.. but she couldn't anymore. Her body was in too much of a haze. She actually found herself wanting more. Moaning out against his cock as she felt the tendrils still toying with her breasts. Whimpering from the pinching of her nipples as her body struggled a little bit.

"FFhw..!" Annabella whimpered out heatedly her body wriggling with need as she felt her fingers being moved by the tendrils to rub herself, to finger herself. Her mind going numb from the overwhelming pleasure building once more. She couldn't even think straight anymore. Her gagging making her walls tense up around her fingers. She was just growing more and more aroused by being forced, manipulated, and teased.. showing something darker about her than what she shown normally.

His words teasing her as he continued to put her father in her mind.. as if he was doing this to her. She whimpered out heatedly, the thoughts he put in her head gone a second later since she was being overly stimulated due to her inexperience.

JK

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 04:39:01 pm »
The demon cock continued to press further into her mouth until it was right against the opening to her throat. He gripped her head tight and pushed forward hard, shoving his cock past her tonsils into her throat. Her esophagus stretched to accommodate the demon thing as he rammed it again and again, cutting off Annabelle’s air supply.

The black glove that she now wore did not stop its assault on her pussy, moving her fingers more and more quickly. Inside of her it felt like the black Hong sheathing her middle finger was growing. She could feel it lengthening, reaching further into her than her own didgit could reach, widening to fill her more completely.

The demon began to growl as he thrusted.

“Oh, Annabelle, I am close! You are doing such a good job!”