-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Final Adventure [Milky Gateau x Knix]  (Read 2324 times)

Milky Gateau

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Same name on new site!!
Re: The Final Adventure [Milky Gateau x Knix]
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2018, 08:30:46 am »
She watched his hands and they began to chart the contours on her own. With her hand locked together with his, the difference in their size and the orc blood that ran in his veins was plainly apparent. She could also feel the difference between her soft, smooth hands that knew the ache of a quill versus his rougher palms that had handled a blade for countless hours. But Clover felt that his touch was a gentle one and found it hard to hide her grin when she felt him squeeze her hand a small bit. His words helped to ease her continuing concerns, although the worry still lingered in the back of her mind; she hadn't expected things to go the way they did, with a kiss and a pledge, and her station being what it was complicated things in a way she couldn't completely grasp but...She really hoped that things were 'fine' between them.

Clover took the coin-filled pouch carefully and gave him an acknowledging nod. As the door was pushed open, she walked entered the Inn with him hand-in-hand. It wasn't until she needed to go reserve their lodgings for the night did she let him go, and the princess gave him one last look over her shoulder before she did. 'Should I have told him I'm not that hungry?' she asked in thought whilst heading over to the Innkeeper. Despite having traveled all day, Clover had gone without breakfast or lunch and even now only gave the thought of dinner a passing gleam. She'd only have a few nibbles of some dried meat and nuts--hardly what one might even call a 'snack'--as they walked, and for any average person they ought to have been starving! But she didn't feel the pang of hunger easily...having learned to ignore it when she'd spend hours toiling over some book of law or other study in her younger years. That habit now carried with her as an adult, and though it was not immediately apparently...Clover health might not have been the most...hearty; Ivy had meant it when she warned Thane that day before...

The Innkeeper, an older gentleman with a head of frizzy grey hair, gave Clover one look before going back to cleaning out a dirty glass with an equally dirty rag. "Two rooms then?" said the man in a gruff, curt manner. He had seen the pair walk in, or rather, he'd seen Thane walking in and only happened to notice the smaller companion a moment after.

She paused a moment to think, before replying, "One should suffice, I believe."

At this, the man stopped his obviously half-hearted attempted to clean the mug and turned to give the young lass before him a narrowed-eyed look. His gaze flicked to Thane across the way, and then back at her. "...'ye sure about that?"

"What...Y-yes, I'm sure!" Clover insisted with a slight frown. What business was it of his whether they shared a room or not?! Seeming to have nothing more to vocally comment on the matter, the Innkeeper then shrugged, muttering something about the price before tossing her a key with a number crudely etched in near the teeth. With the exchange of coin and key made, Clover headed upstairs to find their room and set down her bag. She'd return down to the main floor some time later to seek out Thane.
I've registered under the same name on the new site!

My Request Thread

Knix

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • The chaos you create
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2018, 12:20:56 pm »
Thane arranged their food. He couldn't help but eventually look over his shoulder to catch sight of Clover talking to a man about their rooms. He hadn't thought that she would take him seriously about sharing a room. More than that, he didn't think a princess like her would truly be interested in a man like him. She was sweet, and it was all the more reason for her to simply go along with his advances to ensure that she didn't go about this trip all alone. Not that he would ever let her travel alone. No matter how she felt about him, he wouldn't allow that.

She looked as if the man was asking her questions that were more personal than most. He chuckled at the sight of her flaming up. By the time she came back down the stairs, he was waiting for her at a table, with their warm food ready.

He had been sitting and waiting for her, keeping a lookout for her. He raised his hand as soon as he saw her, calling her over.

"At least we can get a good night's rest in before we hit the road again in the morning." He told her. "The food doesn't look too bad. I'm sure it's not nearly as good as what you are used to." He tried to make small talk with her.
. . .
Without the bitter, the sweet isn't as sweet
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2018, 01:53:16 am »
At Thane's beckoning, Clover sauntered over to the table he had taken for them and sat down across from the man. She looked upon the table of food and did her best to maintain a smile. "No, it all looks wonderful," she tried to assure him, but a few seconds passed by and she mad no motion to reach for anything there. She wasn't necessarily picky--not in the snobbish sense or was stricken to being allergic to anything...she just wasn't hungry. But Thane had already ordered their meals and she had a sneaking suspicion that if she mentioned her lack of an appetite, he might just try harder. At least, that was how Ivy always went about it and they could both attest to the 'mixed' results that yielded. Trying to appear as natural as possible, Clover picked up one of the bread rolls and took a bite--a small one.

"Actually, there's a bakery in the town where I live that I recall being fond of when I was little," she brought up, "Their wares weren't anything fancy or the like, but eating some of their bread always made me feel...happy. Nothing else really compared." At the memory of that humble shoppe, Clover smiled softly to herself and took another bite of her roll. Her curious eyes then turned to Thane and she realized that there was...a lot that the two didn't know about one another; She knew of 'Thane the Legend', but those were accounts made by other and told little about the man himself. "You brought up Wargs before--did you have one as a companion?" she inquired.

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2018, 11:28:16 am »
At that point, Thane was sure that he had forgotten all warnings that Ivy had insisted on. He only remembered to care for Clover, to watch over her. He made sure she was aware of the food, then eventually she took a small bite of the bread roll. Thane was not used to women who did not eat. He had after all spent half of his life among the orcs who devoured their food the moment it was set before them. Some of the women ate even faster than the men did, knowing that their food would be stolen right from their mouths and hands.

As he dug into his own food, he kept an eye on Clover's food, to do exactly what the other orcs tended to do to the women who ate slowly.

He listened as she spoke about the bakery. So, she liked baked goods, he gathered. He liked hearing more about her, and more of her home. He had never been there before so he would like to hear as much about it before he did go there with her, to help their armies win the battle between humans and orcs.

Thane paused his eating to look at Clover, her question making him sigh softly. "I did..." He answered her. "They gave me the runt of the litter. Since I was the runt." He licked his lips. "But I trained him hard and that helped me become better too. The other orcs starved theirs and treated them as wild animals. I was sure to tame Baldir and to train him perfectly. It was tough, especially with the pack mentality being different." He explained to her. He ate a little slower, realizing that he was being a little rude.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2018, 07:50:29 am »
She put down the roll while he spoke, deciding to rest her chin in her palm as she listened. It was clear from the fact alone by his absence meant that Baldir was no longer with him, though she couldn't say why that was. Fallen in battle perhaps, or old age? Clover knew little about Wargs or how long they lived, but that didn't seem like the thing to ask. "If you trained him half as well as you trained yourself, I'm sure he was amazing," she said, "Was Baldir the same Warg that gave you that bite scar? You sounded proud of it when you mentioned it." She pointed towards his arm as she brought this up. Now that she thought about it, Thane had a lot of scars riddling his body and from the looks of a few of them, from all sorts of attacks over the years. At times she would meet with the captain of the guard back home and survey the men and women under their command; Verdenci was a kingdom built on mercantile efforts rather than war and conquest, but it was not some utopia free of strife and battle. But none of the soldiers' scars quite compared to Thane's...Well, none of them really compared to the half-orc in general, which was a large reason why the princess needed to find him she supposed.

"...you still need to let me check you over, minor cuts or not," she reminded, giving him a lopsided smirk. "So you were raised among other Orcs, it sounds like? Were you from very far away?" She tried to imagine what a young Thane might've looked like; Probably still strong and taller than any other human child, even if the Orcs had considered him more of a runt. Or maybe he'd been more on the scrawny side, and the muscles came after years of honing his body as the warrior he eventually became. Clover caught herself smiling at the thought.

She didn't touch at the bread roll she had picked up again, though perhaps Thane wouldn't notice while they spoke. Hearing stories about him was far more interesting, anyhow...

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2018, 07:26:58 pm »
She put the roll down, which confused Thane. Did she not enjoy food? He didn't know how to react to what he was seeing. He loved food, and no amount of talking was actually going to successfully distract him from the fact that she was not eating anymore. He wondered what was wrong with the food, or if she simply wanted something else.

He looked at his arm, showing her the scar, then nodded. "Yeah, the pups are wild when they're caught." He explained to her. He looked back at her plate, then at her. Thane was still ravenous, so he started to scoop the remainder of his food into his mouth.

"Yeah, sure. We can do that after dinner." He said, hinting at the fact that she needed to eat something. He grinned though, liking the idea of him stripping naked and her checking him out. He even sent her a wink just for his own thoughts being so lewd.

"It's not that far away, but it felt very far away. I was young when my mother left me there. She didn't want to deal with me anymore. I broke human things and people looked at her funny for having me. She thought she might just get rid of me and move on." He explained, shrugging. It was a rather painful part of his life, but he had been hardened well enough to pretend it didn't bother him anymore.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2018, 02:51:39 am »
As his gaze darted between her and her plate, she realized that Thane wasn't going to just gleam over the fact that she wasn't eating. In fact, he looked as if she had just started banging a huge drum when all she did was put down the dinner roll. Not only that, but his half of the meal was already close to finished while she still had a full plate she had yet to even touch. They'd been walking all day and she had already turned down breakfast--how was he going to believe that she honestly just wasn't hungry? Clover tried not to draw attention to those things and instead went on listening to his tales. She gave a small tilt of her head when he gave her a wink, unaware of the thoughts running through his mind just then.

"Oh..." Clover's expression softened as Thane spoke of his mother and of being abandoned. Maybe she shouldn't have asked that. "I'm...sorry, that must have been rough for you," she replied, turning her gaze downwards. He had shrugged it off but she couldn't imagine anything else but how lonely a child must have felt. To be deserted by one's own mother--Did that woman every stopped to wonder what became of that child? Did she hear tales of a half-human, half-orc warrior and thought what if perhaps they were the same person? Maybe the concept never even crossed her mind. Clover looked back to his empty plate and tried to give him a smile, "If you'd like, you can go freshen up in the room. It's been a long day after all--I'll be right behind you."

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2018, 05:35:04 pm »
Thane wasn't thinking about how hard it was to share this information with someone. He hadn't actually shared this with anyone before. Clover was a first. He simply trusted her, and he felt like she wasn't going to use any of it against him. He wanted to hug her, as if to comfort her from the hard things he was telling her. He was a little hesitant, since he didn't know if she would like to be held like that in public.

"It could have been worse. I learned a lot more from the Orcs than I did from the humans. Though, the humans do provide a lot of insight, and they are generally better at being... good. Better at being good." He said as he nodded and gave her a soft grin.

Still, she wasn't touching her food. He wondered if he needed to say something, or if he needed to leave it. He looked at his empty plate as she said he could go ahead.

"We can go up together. I'm not in a hurry." He said as he lightly shook his head at her. He decided that he needed to ask her, and whatever she answered, that would be fine. At least he would know. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked her, his eyes going to her food for a second. Her buttery green beans looked amazing. He grabbed his fork and hovered it over her plate. "I can help you." He offered. "I can do the beans and you can do one of the other veggies. Unless you want to swop for the beans?" He asked, challenging her a little bit. He had a playful grin on his face.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2018, 07:28:45 pm »
Humans were better at being good...

The tavern lamps flickered around then and Clover had long since forgotten about the din of the other patrons. A raucous pair of laughter ringing out, a curse or two here--wooden mugs being slammed down on wooden tables before someone shouted to be filled back up. All of it simply fell on deaf ears as the princess was focused only on the man sitting in front of her. The rest of the tavern...simply did not exist. And for Clover, that was fine. She enjoyed listening to Thane speak and seeing the subtle changes his face would go through, sometimes wondering if perhaps she'd catch another glimpse of those tucked-away tusks. They seemed to show themselves most when he was smiling, and subconsciously she'd begun to associate them with his joy.

There was something sweet about how he'd rather leave together, even when it felt like he didn't particularly have a reason to. Clover avoided his gaze as he brought attention to her still full plate but couldn't help but laugh as he wavered his fork over it. His light-hearted challenge was a welcome change to Ivy's pointed look-n-lecturing. "No, I'm...I'm just not very hungry," she finally admitted, with a apologetic smile on her face. "Everything looks good, I just don't have much of an appetite, I suppose."

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2018, 05:08:28 pm »
There was nothing he would rather see than the way the lights flickered in the reflection of Clover's eyes. Maybe the way the stars reflected in them. Thane looked to the rowdy patrons just as she seemed to notice them too. He hesitated, then decided that it was perhaps better to give up on making her eat - for now. He wondered if he had to monitor it, or if he would have to force her, or talk her into eating.

It was just that she looked great to him already. He couldn't fathom why she wasn't eating.

He stabbed the beans, then stuffed them into his mouth. She wouldn't have them, so he felt it was necessary to ensure they were eaten. He barely chewed, and as soon as he had swallowed, he got up. "Then we had better not waste any more time." He moved to stand beside Clover, offering her his hand so he could take her up to their room.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2018, 10:44:48 pm »
He didn't question it, which was some relief for Clover at the moment but she wasn't certain that he'd let it drop entirely the next time the topic came around. It wasn't as if she didn't know that it was strange but what else could she say when her stomach would start to turn and feel ill whenever she tried to sit down and eat? It had been a habit several years in the making, where she'd spend long hours in the library trying to catch up on all the laws and lessons that would be expected of her and forget to eat. Books over bouillon and text over taste, her body had become use to this routine and now it was a struggle to get out of it. But it was fine, she'd tell herself, there were more important things to deal with their herself.

Clover watched while Thane hastily scarfed down on the beans, smiling a tad as she thought that he must've enjoyed them. The brief moment ended quickly however and soon she had her hand in his and they were walking upstairs together. It did not go completely unnoticed by a few patrons, as raucous as the inn had become that evening, given how hard it was to ignore a man of Thane's particular build. They eyed the two as they disappeared up the stairs, and if they were to whisper among themselves or point...or doing nothing except taking another swig of their drink, Clover didn't notice.

Their room was on the far end of the hall, and the sound of laughter and clanking mugs had petered out to a quiet as they arrived at their door. It wasn't a large room by any means, but it was somewhere to rest and had its own bath...and a single bed sitting towards the back. Clover's small hand squeezed his as the door quietly fell shut behind them. "...Have you...done this before?"

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2018, 11:02:16 am »
Thane took her all the way up to their room, then he kicked the door closed behind them. He didn't care about what was behind him, only the princess before him. Her title still had him wary of doing anything with her, to her. He was worried since she was so small, too, and because he had promised Ivy he would take care of her.

She seemed nervous to him. He wondered if she thought that he was expecting something. Had he made her nervous, is that what it all was about? She hadn't eaten, and he was starting to think that he knew why.

"Done what?" He asked as he pulled her in. He held her close, but gave her the space to slip away. He wanted her to voice what she thought was happening, what she thought he had done before.

Thane leaned in and kissed Clover's neck, his hands moving over her sides as if he was feeling her through her dress. He didn't expect anything from her. Sure, he was going to try and get her out of her clothes, but she could put her foot down and he would back off immediately.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2018, 08:17:27 am »
She pouted slightly, jutting out her lip as her cheeks burned all the redder as he turned her question back on her. She knew what she thought but the idea of saying those words aloud made her heart throb in a way that was hard for her to explain. She was nervous, yes, but not out of fear exactly; there was a fluttering in her belly and standing there with him, a single bed to share between them, and some vain hope that he wasn't regretting their kiss in the forest. Hope. Yes, hope that in a moment it all wouldn't just crack and shatter like an illusion. When he'd first kissed her, so out of the blue that her head was still spinning, Clover had almost melted right then and there. What had been going through his mind in that first kiss--what had made him kiss her in the first place? And the second time around...She could still recall the way his hands groped at her body, holding her close to him and how warm his body felt against her...She wanted more of that. To continue where they'd left off and this time, not stop until they had their fill of one another and were deeply satisfied.

She wrapped her arms loosely around his waist and leaned into his embrace. Her skin burned gently where he kissed it and she buried her face into his chest, quietly breathing in the scent of him. "...laid with another," she uttered after a moment, "held them in your arms throughout the night, and kiss them in places others can't see...

Fucked."

Aah, she said it...Clover took a deep breath and slowly dislodged herself from his arms, only to wrap her hands around one and tug gently. She tried to lead him over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Whether he followed her or not, the young princess undid the cloak from around her shoulders and let it fall to the floor without another thought. Then followed her belt and after, her svelte hands came to the lace ties around the back of her dress. All it took was a tug and she felt the soft fabric loosen from the top of her body and began to slip--Sliding down her collar and over the curve of her breasts, but before it could fall completely pass her nipples, Clover folded her arms over her front. She shifted anxiously in place but she turned her gaze to meet his, a trusting smile on her lips. "I...want to feel what that's like, with you, Thane," she said, whispering his name. "I want to feel your lips and hands all over my body and forget anything about a war or titles and pretenses. I want to be here with you as just Clover, a woman...and Thane, a man.

Is...that what you want too?"

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:31 am »
Thane was trying to be mildly respectful, to make sure that she felt comfortable with him. She was a princess, after all. While he had insisted that her title would not change the way he treated her, it did. Perhaps he would be a little rougher with her, than he would have another girl. Perhaps he would treat her even more like a princess. He would decide once he could figure out what she wanted.

Her words spurred him on though, making him want to do exactly as she said... fuck. He wanted to grab her and pin her down, but before he could, she guided him over to the bed. He sat, his eyes slightly narrowed as he watched her. He started to hold his breath when her clothes slipped off her shoulders. He drew his bottom lip into his mouth and chewed on it. He expected to see her breasts, but she caught her dress just in time.

Clever girl. She was working him up even more by making him wait.

"Why... do you think... that I would not want that?" He asked her teasingly. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her into his lap. Before she could settle, he spun them around and pinned her to the bed beneath him. Thane leaned in and kissed Clover, starting gentle on her lips before he carefully started to explore her mouth with his tongue. He groped her breast through the material of her dress, proving how eager he was for her to get that dress off.

. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2018, 08:43:44 am »
"W-well I just didn't want to as--haah!" She didn't have much time to respond before she was being lifted and flipped onto her back, her eyes going wide as she quickly found herself staring up at the older soldier. Whatever it was she was going to say had flown straight out the window; it wasn't as if it were the first time they'd been so close to one another, with their faces just inches apart, but it never failed to send her heart racing to feel his body pressed to hers. Her scarlet hair laid splayed around her head like petals lit by only the moonlight from the window and a single candle on the bed stand. That same glow flickered over Thane's face as she stared up at him; Her eyes scanned his face, taking in his strong jaw and the desire in his eyes. Of all the tales that had been told of the half-orc, she could admit the one about him being 'roguishly handsome' hadn't been so exaggerated...

"Mmmnh..." Clover sighed softly into the kiss, closing her eyes and reveling in the heat being stirred betwixt their lips. Her worries were melting away with every passing second until she couldn't remember what it was that had made her so nervous. As his tongue prodded hers she parted them and met his tongue with her own, drinking in the taste of his lips. Her tongue flicked over his tusks and felt the bands around them, not shying from his more orcish features in the least. Her hands steadily glided up his arms and felt the muscles honed from years of training and fighting, then snaking around his shoulders and pulling him closer. Freed from her grip, her dress was easily shoved out of the way and slid down by his exploring touch. In the same vein, she slipped a hand beneath the collar of his shirt and rubbed along his neck and collarbone; she wanted to feel him, skin to flush skin, and get him out of that shirt. She raised a knee and sensually rubbed along the inside of his thigh, inching ever upwards...

A passing thought flitted through her mind--reminding her of the scar that marked the side of her belly. It was an old burn, over a decade by this point, that looked almost star-like in a way...with two rays on opposite ends wrapping around her side and hip. Clover almost paused, wondering if he'd asked and hoping what they were doing wasn't going to be interrupted.

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2018, 03:38:33 pm »
Thane continued to kiss Clover, his hands pulling the material away from her body. He bundled the material up in his large hand and tossed it off the bed, out of the way. He couldn't wait to look down at her, but he staved that off for now. He pulled his shirt off and dropped it with her dress. His eyes dragged over her body for a mere few seconds before he had his mouth back on hers.

It felt amazing just to have her naked underneath him. It was exciting, so much that he was already full on hard. He groaned as her leg rubbed up his thigh. He wanted to feel more than just her leg rubbing against his hard on.

"I want you." He insisted as he groped her thigh, digging his fingers into her soft skin. His free hand drifted to hers, taking her delicate fingers and sticking them in the waist of his pants. It was pretty obvious in his opinion, that he wanted her to take his pants off. In the meantime, his hand traveled down her torso. He paused as he felt the scar on her belly. It was simply something that he hadn't expected, so he paused and looked down. He didn't look down too long before he kissed her again. His hand simply stroked her scar as if to assure her that he knew, but didn't care too much. He was covered in scars, as she knew.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2018, 04:51:36 am »
She was becoming more and more breathless with every kiss, every precious gasp whisked away within moments. She watched as he slid off his shirt, her gaze glued to the broadness of his chest and the marks that riddle it...Like she had when she had tended to his wounds days ago, but now there was more than curiosity in her eyes. There was interest, there was a yearning to touch him...to be touched by him, to run her hands over his body and lose herself in him. As he draws in for another kiss, she does just so and her fingers trace the outline of his form and trail down his neck, his abs...Only stopping as they reach the the barrier of his slacks. His body felt hot...Or was that just Clover, feeling a little drunk on this excitement? Her mind races. She could feel something hard poking at her and again she rubs her knee up against the outline of his arousal, feeling pinpricks of adrenaline buzzing through her as she does. These were not the 'proper' thoughts a Princess ought to have...this was not the 'proper' place as Princess ought to be--not some inn in some small town, laying naked beneath a man she barely knew and kissing him so fervently...becoming excited at the thought of his throbbing cock.

Clover shudders in delight as Thane says those three little words, and bites at her lips as he leads her hand. Before she can even look, she's being kissed again and this time she moans--almost forgetting where they were and the patrons just downstairs, still enjoying their drink and meal. The skin around her scar was less sensitive than the rest of her, but she feels his comforting touch nonetheless and she wants so badly to touch him too. She slips her hands further down his pants until she finds his erect shaft, her soft fingers gliding over him. She begins to stroke him, even as her other hand is working to undo his pants and slide them off his hips, eager to feel him before his shaft is even freed. And...gods, he felt rock hard against her palm...!

"Thane..." She whispers his name under her breath, softly and sultry.

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2018, 10:12:30 am »
Thane was absolutely ready to devour the princess. He was starting to think more like an ogre, now that his mind was clouded with lust. They sometimes liked to eat their enemies, to become stronger than them. Perhaps if he was with a princess, he might be something a little more than a half breed, a mutt, a runt. He had to at least elevate a little, being with someone of her status. Still, he didn't suddenly think of himself as a prince.

He groaned as her leg rubbed against his member. She was working him up in ways he never thought possible. Was it possible? Thane was used to cheap women in dirty bars, but even then they were wary of him, cautious. With Clover it felt like she accepted him. Why was that suddenly something he cared about?

He helped her tug his pants off, her hand already attempting to wrap around his monster of a member. He groaned again, the sound turning into a chuckle as she whispered his name. He liked the sound of it on her mouth. Again, he wondered why this was so different with her - already. His hand moved over he thigh, squeezing her delicate flesh as it headed towards her pussy. He paused the kissing to look into her eyes. She had already said that she wanted this, but he wanted to see the look in her eyes as he pressed his fingers to her mound. He stroked, pressing in closer to find her wet slit. 

. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2018, 04:10:14 am »
Her gaze travels down between their bodies, alighting on the heavy slab of manhood now standing turgid. She didn't think her face could become any hotter and yet as she gazes, for the first time, upon a man's member Clover is filled with indescribable feelings. Her hand looked so delicate, long fingers finding difficulty in trying to wrap around his girth...She strokes his shaft in her palm, slow and curious as she becomes more familiar with the shape and curve of him. Stars...could something so thick really fit inside of her...?

Clover turns her gaze up to meet his own, realizing after a moment that the kisses have ceased, and a soft gasp spills from her lips as his fingers rubbed along her slick, sensitive pussy lips. Her sharp breath causes her chest to heave and her back to arch, jutting her plush mounds up towards him. The more Thane continues in touching and fondling the princess beneath him, the more she seems to melt and its shows in how the time between each whimpers shortens...the way she grows steadily wetter, the sweet honey of her core dripping down her inner thighs, and how she feels the need to spread them wider, allowing him better access to see and touch her. She does, whoever, try to hold in those sensual sounds...biting at her lip and muffling them, having not forgotten the tavern full of patrons still drinking and eating beneath them...or the idea that there might be some traveler trying to rest in another room. And perhaps she's slightly embarrassed too, by the wanton noises she could make. Her hand never leaves his shaft, and she continues to pumping her hand and stroking her fingers up and down his length.

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2018, 09:53:12 am »
Clover was certainly incapable of hiding her surprise at the sight of his manhood. Thane felt proud at her reaction. He watched her till her eyes met his, and once he was sure that he had that power over her he moved in some more. He grinned at her heaving, the way she arched her back. His fingers worked over the most sensitive spots between her thighs as he lowered his mouth to her neck. He had an overwhelming need to mark her as his, but imagining a bruise on her perfect skin somehow didn't sit right with him. He knew he had already bruised her with his large hands, but that was different.

Thane left wet kisses along her shoulder. His fingers were sticky with her essence, and she was more than ready for him. He rubbed her in a few more circles before he withdrew his hand again. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted her. A virgin princess. He was sure that he had never tasted better.

He waits for her, thinking that she would guide his cock into her. There was no reason for him to be hasty and to hurt her. He was sure that, as things were already, that she might find it hard to walk in a straight line tomorrow. He craved to fuck her, but still he didn't want to make things worse or harder for her. His hand wraps around her to settle on the small of her back, lifting her slightly.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2018, 09:04:32 am »
"H-haahn...! Ahh, that...t-that feels good..." Try as she might, she was struggling to quiet herself...to soften those breathy gasps and quivering whines. If anything, the more she tried to control it, the more intensely the pleasure thrummed inside her. She was dizzy with it! Her reserved graces, flowery words, and worried thoughts becoming puddles so that only this mattered--This pleasure, this moment, knowing that right now Thane wanted her and that she wanted to give herself to him completely. Perhaps without even thinking it, Clover lifts her hips and tries to rock herself against his deftly prodding fingers, wanting to encourage him to touch her more. When his fingers pull away she almost pouts; he had stoked this fire inside her, instilling cravings that a princess surely oughtn't be having...But she did, and they were all for him alone. She whispers his name again, her voice lowering to a low, sensual tone as though to beckon him to taste this pure, virgin princess in full.

As he gently lifts her, drawing their hips closer together, she could feel the tip of his manhood slide against her slick pussy lips. The bulbous tip along feels so much thicker than his fingers, and so much hotter...Another moan leaves her lips. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, to pull him to her in kind and gently grinds her hips against his. She leans up until her lips are pressed to his ear: "Thane, I w-want...No, I need you. I need to feel you inside of me...All of you. Don't let me go tonight.

Fuck me, Thane..."

My Request Thread

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:52 am »
Knowing that he had denied her of some pleasure, made Thane feel all the more pleasure. He could see exactly how it affected her, and it was amazing to see how it took her over. At first he had thought her insane, going on a mission like she had. He then saw her as the determined princess she was. Now, he saw the woman in her, the one with intense needs.

Lifting her hips lined them up perfectly. He pressed in closer, his cockhead straining against her tight little pussy. He almost felt terrible for her, but he was certain that this would be a great night for the both of them. He pushed into her, her soft and tight pussy giving way, her essence allowing him to slip in with the least amount of resistance.

"I won't let you go." He agreed, his cock finally pushing into her all the way. He kissed her lips before he sat up, holding on to her thigh with one hand, while the other remained under her hips to keep her up. He then fulfilled her wish, pulling out only to slam back into her - fucking her like she had asked.
. . .
. . .

Milky Gateau

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2018, 06:38:05 am »
She held her breath. The pressure of his cock against her slick folds caused her to tense at first, unfamiliar with this feeling and the ones raging inside her so much that they wanted to overwhelm her mind to wash out all thought--The same way his substantial cock now sought to fill this human woman with all of him. For a moment, it seemed that her virgin pussy would not give in to the shaft pressed firm against it...but give it did and as his tip pushed inside, spreading her lips taut around the head of his cock, Clover let out a sharp gasp. Her dripping nectar coated his shaft as inch after inch slid inside her, rubbing against her velvet walls and stroking sensitive spots she never knew she had...never knew that it could feel like this. There was so much of Thane to take and when she thought she could not feel any more full, she felt him press on. She moaned...steadily growing louder until as last when his hips met hers with a soft wet sound, Clover was gasping for breath and her entire body was quivering. "Oh gods..." she whispered into the night, her eyes looking hazy as her body slowly grew use to being filled and to the size of him. He was reaching so deep inside of her...

Clover called out more soft moans as he pulled backwards, dragging his thick, heavy inches back along those oh-so-pleasurable spots...then screaming as with one sudden thrust, he stuffed her to the brim with his cock. "A-aahn nnm...! Mmnf-fuck~!" she cried, her hands digging into his arms to hold on to anything as all as her smaller frame jerked with every slam and thrust. Her pert breasts bounces and the bed frame creaked beneath them with the motions, the sounds of flesh against flesh and her moaning filling the room. She could hear how wet she'd become, the lewd sounds echoing in her mind as his hips were rammed against hers. She couldn't hold her voice in any longer--how could she when it felt like her body, her pussy, was being molded to the shape of his shaft? She forgot all about the people in the tavern below, moaning and whimpering as she was well and truly fucked. The leg he hadn't been holding onto slid up and around his hip, hooking around him as if to pull him closer and ground her hips to his. "Thane~! Hnng--aaAHN! T-Thane, yes!"

My Request Thread