-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Welcome to the Brotherhood ( Zoney Girl and BigDemon )  (Read 170 times)

Zoney Girl

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Patients please, replies may be a bit slow.
Re: Welcome to the Brotherhood ( Zoney Girl and BigDemon )
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 06:33:14 pm »
"Belfast is well home to me. Quieter than London, and our biggest problem is gangs but even then they have come to respect us. Winter can be brutal, lots of farms and easy to go hungry if you live on the streets. But best taverns you'll find," she said with fondness. "I mean it is our past time. Drinking and bar fights.'

BigDemon

• Just PM me. I don't bite :)
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 06:42:46 pm »
He listened to her intently, remembering what Paris was like. Thin streets, alleys splintered and numerous. The roofs always had the strangest feel on his feet. They were made of some kind of tile, mostly in this faded blue/purple color.

He had heard someone talk about living in Dublin. It was a big city in Ireland, possibly the capital. Anthony's geography needed work, but he enjoyed hearing about foreign cultures. A well seasoned assassin must pull from everywhere for information.

Zoney Girl

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:07 pm »
Aoife sighed a bit and raised a hand to run the back of her neck. She sipped at her ale and straightened her hair out. "I do have one question, really more of a request. I your would be lovely. I do better actually doing over studying a map. What you had is nice and all but I know I will still get lost."

BigDemon

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 01:12:28 am »
Anthony's eyes widened with delight. "A wonderful idea,mademoiselle. I will show you my personal favorites, jewels in this lovely city." He smiled, and pushed out the door first, for the lady. "I have a good idea to begin our tour. Follow me." He started down the road, with Aoife in tow. The walk is a long way off, their destination on the other side of the city. Anthony climbs to the top of a small building, for easier traversal.

Zoney Girl

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 07:32:50 pm »
Following Anthony out, Aoife was a few steps behind him. It was probably the best way to learn it. An assassin would know the city best. Take her to the best spots for seeing the entire city. She climbing up after him and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "Where to first?"

BigDemon

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:21 am »
Anthony's pace picked up, navigating the rooftops above the city. The first stop was a large church, looking over the wide, busy Thames river. The river was teeming with activity, from docks being loaded and unloaded, to boats speeding past one another. The air above was near gray with all the smoke coughed up from those boats, and the water a dark color.

Anthony beheld the sight to Aoife. "The River Thames. Some of the most important cargo ever to sail arrives in London's docks. The church was where I used to go as a lad." He sat down on the the cross at the steeple.

Zoney Girl

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 03:23:05 pm »
Climbing up the church, Aoife looked over the river. London was much more dirty than Belfast, the river proved that much. She pressed her lips together and sat down. "Well, it's a nice view gives me a good idea of places, gotta start mapping out London. And assuming we take from templar boats, they can't keep,everything for themselves. Right?"

The city was pretty, busy and bustling. It had its own charm, she would find a space for herself. Hopefully a slice of home. "I will admit London is busy, so very busy. Will have to get used to the bustle. Belfast was busy but compared to this it was a walk in the park."