-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Egyptian Queen and her Slave (Uri & thebluedragon)  (Read 113 times)

thebluedragon

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
The Egyptian Queen and her Slave (Uri & thebluedragon)
« on: May 16, 2018, 06:42:18 am »
It was a rather cold morning and Maarten, who had just arrived at the research lab, would prepare himself for another day full of dull history research. "Oh god. I'm glad when this is over.", he thought, looking around if the professor was there, but before he could call him he recieved a message on his smartphone with the notification that the professor would arrive later today due to a very importnant meeting with his colleagues. "Great. Looks like Í've got to do everything myself this morning. Now where was I?", he said to himself, turning on the computer while gathering all the documents which he wrote for his research. He was glad that he had finished most of his reports and opening his main document, he noticed that that there was only one age of the Egyptian history for which still had to make a report of: The age of Horus. In this age, Egypt was ruled by a queen who was so beautiful that even women would fall in love with her. Yet of course, this was a rumor but still the thought that such a gorgeous queen had ruled one of the greatest empires of its age made this last research quite interesting.

After an hour has passed, Maarten decided to get some tea but then he noticed that one of the books he had used were missing and quessing that he had left it home he walked over to the bookshelf at the back of the room but before his hand would reach for another copy he then saw a weird stair which went down and somehow, he was very curious what would lead him there and walking downstairs he would find himself in a rather dark basement, making him unable to see anything around him. Using the flashlight app on his smartphone he then finally found a light button and turning on the lights he then shocked a bit as right before his eyes, he would see a huge machine which was covered with a long black blanket.  “Whats this?”, he thought curiously, carefully removing the blanket and the device now being revealed made him be all confused, but thinking that its just a mainframe which is used for storing large amount of data he decided to turn on the machine as he thought that it might be usefull in case this ‘mainframe’ has any details to provide which he could use for his research.

And once he turned it on, a small blue screen appeared but instead that it would show him a main menu, all he saw was a question what date he wanted to enter and quickly entering a random date in which Horus had ruled Egypt he pressed on enter, thinking that the ‘mainframe’ would provide him any information or related documents from the date which he had entered. But before he could notice what happend, the machine suddenly began to light up, making a huge noise and as the light blinded his eyes he quickly  covered them and within a few seconds he suddenly dissapeard, his tea cup falling on the ground, the shards being spread all around the machine.

Once looking up he then noticed that everything was dark again, but this time however, the ground suddenly felt different and smelling a weird air he used his flashlight app on his smartphone again to see where he was but but then he would  saw hieroglyphs written on walls “W-what happend? Where am I?”, he said to himself, trying not to panick and quickly searching a way out of here, he then had increddible luck as he suddenly saw a light and stepping out of the pyramids entrance he could not believe his eyes as before him he saw a sandy area and looking behind him he then almost went in shock as he realised that he had been inside of a huge pyramid. “What. You’ve got to be joking!”, he yelled out loud, being somehow glad that he wasnt that far from the entrance as he knew very well that people who would be lost into a pyramid has a small odd to ever escape alive and now he thought about it, it was a good thing too that the battery of his smartphone wasnt empty as he could never had find a way out in the dark. Trying to calm himself he tried to think of what he should do but then he heard footsteps as not from him he saw what appeard to be an army troop which was marching around the area and trying to hide himself, he stepped into the pyrimads entrance, hoping that the troops wont see him.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:35:40 am by thebluedragon »

Uri

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • The Workacholic
Re: The Egyptian Queen and her Slave (Uri & thebluedragon)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:22:41 pm »
Characters
Horus
Image 1 || Image 2 || Image 3 || Image 4

Khepri
Image 1 || Image 2

Queen Horus, a deity whom was born as a Priestess to rule under the God of Horus. Named after the God, the woman was treated as a Queen by her followers and soon after she had reached the 'mature' age in that era she had been crowned the Queen of Egypt out of the popularity vote since Royalty had died off due to sickness.. Under her rule was one of the best centuries of Egypt despite the bias look of women not being able to hold power. Horus proved it could be done, she held Egypt with a strong fist, and looked like a Goddess herself while doing it. Feared, and Loved. The Queen was a legend herself. However, all rumors were simply rumors in this day of age. Horus was mostly forgotten due to the pyramids holding her story being mostly destroyed due to destruction of man. Jealousy, as well as wanting her story too be erased. The Queen was lost mostly in the void. All that was left was small bits of inscriptions on sandstone from pyramids dedicated to the Queen.

Upon the future boy finding himself in her Era. Out of seer ..unluckiness. He found himself in a heavily guarded pyramid which was only to be visited by Horus herself. Restricted, punishment would be given by Horus herself to those whom did not heed her warning or the warning of her guards. It was a pyramid Horus herself had built for her future ..tomb. Her legacy already beginning to be sketched into the walls in their language and pictures the one way they could. Inscriptions of hieroglyphs. Visiting here was off limits due to privacy only people she wished to see or write her story were allowed there. Due to his luck, he was not deeper in the maze, however, he could already hear the steps of guards outside the Pyramid. He would try to hide, but he was spotted.

Words were spoken, frustration, building in the voice since he could not understand the language at first. However, due to the machine.. he would begin to understand the woman whom was yelling into the Pyramid. "Exit At Once! You Are Trespassing!" simple order as six guards stood outside the mouth of the entrance. Awaiting for him to show himself.

"He's wearing weird clothes.." one of them stated in a slight mutter to the others.

"Not important, he's trespassing.. the Queen will see to his punishment." the one whom was yelling snarled. Causing the one whom stated the obvious to slightly just..shrug.

Upon him coming into the open he would notice the guards were all ..women. Dressed in Egyptian clothes which was very.. exposing as well as not armored since in this era it was hard to come by armor that was fitting and comfortable under the hot sun. But the swords they held were oddly shaped and indeed sharp enough to do damage if needed to be used. A few of them had spears, while most of them had these odd looking crescent looking blades.

"Explain yourself!" the one aggressive growled wanting to know why he was trespassing to also report to Horus herself of his exact reason in case he tried saying otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:14:18 pm by Uri »
Status: Working OT may effect my ability mostly on the Weekends.

thebluedragon

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 06:02:21 pm »
Still hiding himself inside the mouth of the entrance, Maarten suddenly heard that the footsteps went closer and being more scared that they will find them he took a few steps back, but then he heard an angry voice speaking out of the entrance and as his heart began to race, he realized that he was found and as he walked slowly out of the pyramid he raised his hands and said: “I’m so sorry! I didnt mean to…”, pausing for a moment as he was surrounded by six persons who would point their weapons at him, but…. they all appeared to be woman?!

“What?”, he thought by himself. “These guards are women? Whats with their clothes and why do they have such old weapons instead of guns? What in the world is going on here?!”, he thought, being rather stunned now but hearing that the queen would punish him he said: “B-but I’m not from here! And I dont know how I got here!”, his being all scared what they would do with him but staring at the guards, he felt slightly sexually attracted to them as they look very beautiful, their exposing clothes making them even look hot.

Quickly paying attention to the leader he didnt knew where he had to start, but stuttering he explained: “I-I really dont know. I was doing a history research at a proffesor in London and beneath a basement, I found a weird machine and once I activated it, I suddenly got transported inside the pyramid. Do you know where I could call someone for help?”, showing her his smartphone but as he turned to be very unlucky now, the battery of the device was empty.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:18:35 pm by thebluedragon »

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 01:00:15 am »
The six women stood there, watching as the man in weird clothing walked out with his hands up in the air. They gave him weird looks, the one girl was right. He did wear weird clothing. Seeing that he seemed to be just as confused as they were. They begun to talk among themselves quietly. The one whom had yelled out angrily was also taken back a bit as he explained that he was not from here. "Clearly from your.. clothes. You are not. However, London? Where is that? ..ugh, nevermind." she would ask curiously but then dismiss it. He was speaking Egyptian, he simply wouldn't know it. He was able to communicate and understand perfectly. It simply sounded like every word was in English.

However, there was thing evident to the women. He had a different accent. Despite the easily made translation. He still would have an accent.

"History.. research?", "Basement?", "Weird ..Machine?", "Call someone?", and "What is that?" these words would escape the women whom clearly believed this man was crazy as he continued talking and then shown them a weird device.. a handheld one from the looks of it. The leader seemingly growing annoyed by the peanut gallery. She put her hand up, "ENOUGH!"

Her hand would lower as the five others took control over their own curiosities and looked at him with a stern look. "You are coming with us, or you will die here by my sword. Queen Horus does not accept people intruding within her ..uh.. Personal..Pyramid. You may plead your innocence to her as she judges you!" she waved him to come down to them to be arrested and taken to Horus.

thebluedragon

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:58:42 am »
“What?! They dont know even know where London is?”, he thought as he cleared his throat and suddenly he noticed that he actually spoke their language. “How is that possible? Perhaps this is just all a dream?”, he thought again, at some point doubting it as the women did noticed he had a different accent plus the heat of the sun felt quite real. But surely he just cant just got transported here without any reason!

Hoping that she would know of what he was talking about, he stared hopefully at them confused as the way she didnt even knew that this all made him doubt even more if this was a dream as in a result that he is totally confused now. “U-uhh, yeah, you know. Calling someone with a phone so I might get home..”, he said stuttering, pausing once she had enough of his talk and as she ordered to come with them he said: “No! Please. I want to get home. This is all a dream! I want to.”, suddenly hearing the name of Horus and that name would explain everything what happend. “HORUS? That cant be! She died centuries ago! What is goin…”, pausing once more as then he would finally understand what had happend as a few meters away from him, he saw a rat. And this rat was the same kind of rat which the professor had kept in his lab.

“Whats that rat for sir?”, Maarten asked, looking curiously at the rat as while the professor would put the small white animal inside a cage the professor replied: “Oh its nothing special Maarten. I’m doing a research which might help finding a cure for an unknown disease. Not dangerous, but its still worth to investitage. Please continue with your work. I’ll look at your work later.”, walking over to the kitchen as he decided to prepare some coffee and tea for them.

“Have I? No! I have travelled back in time! That machine wasnt a mainframe at all!”, he thought, not saying anything anymore as the women would bring him to the queens palace and during their walk, he would nothing to be amazed by the beautiful sight of Egypt. The pyramids. The nile. The grassfields. It looked wonderful. Soon they would reach the palace and Maartens jaw would drop as the palace’s beauty was greater then he ever could imagine. It almost felt actually like he had been transported into the Golden Age of Egypt.

Being brought into the city, the people, who are also dressed like the women, all looked up as some of them wondered why he wear such weird clothes and once they reached the palace, the golden doors would open and inside the palace, he would nothing to be stunned by the beautiful arts and structure the entire palace had and in the throne room he would be thrown down onto his knees, seeing an amazing beautiful throne right before his eyes and next to it, a black panther was chained against it, growling loud once he saw the prisoner but before it could attack him, one of the women would quickly order the panther to calm down. In a few moments, the queen would appear and he would be the first of his time line to witness her true beauty!

Meanwhile though, back in London, the professor, who had dropped his coffee on the ground as he stood stiffened before the time machine, being being in shock when he discoved  what happend. "A disaster. A DISASTER! Poor boy! I asked myself many times. Should I tell him or not? I must inform the others for help!", the professor shouted out loud and not wasting any time, he stormed out of the lab, stepped into his car and drove as fast as he could to the main building of the college as some students watched him running inside and with a small laugh one guy said: "Looks like another project from Professor James turned into chaos! Just ignore him guys! This is the seventh time already!", the others chuckling at his comment as inside the school, professor James would storm into the teachers room and as he closed the door with a big bang behind him he quickly explained what happend as in a result, the other professors would rush to the lab with him immediately to try to see if they could help the boy out.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:28:02 am by thebluedragon »

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 02:43:23 pm »
The guards clearly were oblivious to the nonsense he spoke. More and more it would be clear, this generation was true. He had traveled back to the time of Horus. The women led him from the heated desert to the mixture of fields and desert where civilization lies. A beautiful kingdom, where people had farms to supply themselves with live stock. Trading booths to sell other goods. Fresh, and plentiful. Rich with foods where everyone was happy despite the heat hitting them from above, less pollution to block out the suns cruel rays. Clean air. Everyone dressed in Egyptian clothing, revealing while also just to be cool. Tanned flesh due to the sun above.

The palace of Horus was large, but not as large as Kingdoms from later generations. Mostly decorated in gold lining while white pillars and building materials were used to keep the inside cooler. Reflecting the sun which only made the palace seemingly glow brighter. Inside, sculptors and pieces of plentiful art would be  decorating the halls on the way to give the Queens home more meanings of a impressive living style. Until they would make it to her throne room which had been elevated to make her look down upon whomever was brought to her. A personal pet chained to her throne to keep her protected if her guards could not do the job properly.

Upon hearing she had an outsider found in her Pyramid, Horus would make her way into her throne room. Everyone grew quiet as even the guards would bow down to her presence. Each step was graceful, and heard with those golden heel boots she wore. Getting to her throne, she would sit. The panther would move to her and lay at her feet, her hand reaching out and tenderly giving the beast a pet as she looked out to the Guards.

"Speak." the strong, stern voice escaped the Queen as she looked down upon them.

"My Queen, we found this man intruding your Pyramid. He says he is not from here." the leader of these fellow guards spoke a bit with unease.

"Obviously by his choice of wardrobe, he is not. Where are you from, boy." Horus spoke directly to him as her eyes looked down at him while she leans back into her throne and crossed her long legs. Casually relaxing while she was thinking a bit already. Since she was speaking directly to him, he would notice the guards not chime in, instead they kept silent.

thebluedragon

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 12:55:40 pm »
Still being on his knees, Maarten looked around as despite he was scared what was going to happen to him he was still impressed by the palace’s beauty as he admired for example how he could watch himself through the shining golden floor but then everyone went quiet as suddenly, he heard footsteps and still staring to the floor he then saw golden boots through the floors reflection and as he looked up he would widened his eyes as the queen had just entered the throne room and being stunned he whispered: “Bless my eyes!”, being rather speechless by the sight of her beauty, the legend really being true and to be honest, her beauty was even greater then he could ever imagine! Her face. Her hair. Her clothes. She trully did look like a goddess!

As she approached the throne, the guards would bow and as he thought thats it best to bow as well he slowly bowed his head and as his heart began to beat faster he watched how she would sit on her throne and after the guards told her what happend at the pyamid she would turn to him and  being very scared of what she would do he replied stuttering:

“Y-your majesty. I-i know that it migth be stupid to believe and trust me, I have no idea why. But… I’m from the future and I live in a country far in the north. You see, I’m a student who has been working on a history research at a professor, studying the ancient time of Egypt  and while I was checking my documents, I found a hidden stair to a sort of a hidden basement and there, I found a sort of a machine. I first thought that it was a mainframe, which is in my time a device in which you could store large amount of information on it, but once I turned it on, it asked me to enter a date and having entered a date from your time line, the machine suddenly began to light up, making me unable to see what happend as the light almost blinded my eyes and once I looked up, I was suddenly standing inside the pyramid. Again, I know this sounds unbelievable and I really want to go home but please, dont punish me. I’m really not lying and if I had known that it was forbidden to enter the pyramid I would never had done this. Please have mercy!”

Having said this, he knew hat his explanation was completely garbage, but as he tried his best to convince her its not a lie he quickly got his Iphone out of his pocket and showing it very clear to her he cleared his throat and continued: "I can show you proof. Right here for example, I have a smartphone and with this device, you can call other people anywhere in the world. Atleast in my time line though as almost everyone has one of these!"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:14:23 pm by thebluedragon »

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 05:19:56 pm »
Horus sat there in silence, listening to the pleading of this man. Now this, was new. Sure, there were even crazy people. But pleading you are from the future.. while wearing such foolish clothes in the heat? This took quite a moment to process even for Horus. However, she was not unreasonable. She let him continue. And then show her some weird handheld device. "That is, weird.. however, I do not believe you." Queen Horus simply stated as she stood, moving her way down to their level suddenly. Each step carefully, and yet all graceful at the same time. The guards quickly stumble back to their hands and knees to bow as she made contact with her heel to the same level. Approaching him, yet there was no aggressive intent in her flawless face.

"You're clothes are weird, yet you speak our language. You speak of coming from an entirely different country. Even I know not all know the language of my people. However, it is also clear of day you have never stood before me before, and I walk my lands." Standing before him, she stood to be 6' with those heeled boots. She reached her hand out. "Let me see it," she directed him to give her this so called 'smartphone'. "There is no time-machine here. So how are you to find a way back home, if you truly are from the future?" She didn't even know what calling meant. Let alone phones, or this new generation smartphone. It looked like just a tightly compressed dark plastic material to her on the outside.

She clearly had no fear in him. Horus was powerful and surrounded by guards, and her own pet. Some stranger in the face of her.. she had no fear. Instead, a slight curiosity. Her nose catching a scent from her being close to him. She..blinked, "That smell?" what a strange.. yet pleasing aroma. It wasn't the typical male scent she was used to upon approaching a sweaty man.

thebluedragon

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 05:50:28 am »
“Well honestly, I cannot believe it myself either.”, Maarten slowly replied, knowing of course that he trully wouldnt believe it himself if he heard such a garbage explanation, but still trying to convince her with his eyes that it aint a lie he then shivered a bit in fear once she stood up as he thought she was going to make a judgement and as she went down to their level he felt his heart racing by each step she made with her golden boots and once he heard her heels hitting the floor of where he and the guards were bowing on it he closed his eyes as he expected her to punish him with angry.

However, she didnt seem to judge him to yet as she still seemed to be curious and as she mentioned he spoke their language he widened his eyes again, not realizing it that he did! “I-i speak their language? How is that possible? I couldnt speak or understand one word of it back in my time line! Did the machine gave me the ability to actually understand, speak and read their languae?”, he asked himself, having no other explanation really for this and and whle she checked his smartphone he hoped that it would convince her that he would from the future, but he was soon dissapointed already once for her, it turned te be out just some weird plastic, the screen being nothing but glass in her eyes.

As she asked him though how he thinks he could go back home he said with an ashamed voice: “I dont really know Majesty. In this state, I dont even think I can go back to the future myself. All I can hope is that my professor will try to find and get me back. You see, he and some other professors invented the machine and perhaps they could work on an solution to try  creating an device which might help to send me to my tim….”
He then paused for a moment as suddenly, she smelled a weird scent and being confused here he raised an eyebrow and asked: “Y-your majesty?”, staring at her as he was curious of what she was smelling but then he realized it might be the scent of the deodorant as every morning he always wears some deadorant, especially Axe as it is one of the finest deodorants he liked to put on and while she was still smelling the scent around him he slowly continued: “T-there is a button on the top of the device. If you hold it in for a few seconds then it will turn on the device.”, the battery actually being empty but perhaps it had just enough power to atleast show her that it was a device from his time line.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:54:27 am by thebluedragon »

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 03:10:11 pm »
She took his cellphone once he had handed it too her, his confusion was well placed. But for now. Horus still did not believe him. She did believe he wasn't from this area. But how did he get here? Dressed in this? Anyone else would of died of dehydration from the suns harmful rays. He clearly had no water, or food on him. Just this.. weird device. Horus looked it over, despite it's size it was a bit heavy. She's never seen anything like it. Small bumps on the top, and the side. He said the top one was power? She blinked a little bit.

Her soft digits moved holding the device carefully in one hand while the other pressed the button and held it down. Waiting .. waiting.. nothing.. then it lit up in a soft hue blue.. then was black again. Strange. "Seems whatever.. this is does not have anymore .. 'power'.." she stated, she then begun to investigate it more thoroughly. Looking at the back of it even. "This is clearly nothing I have seen before, it is heavier than you would expect.. there is some form of power that can turn it on.. that is clear. However, there is no way to prove what you say is entirely true." She hands him back the possession, she no longer had interest in it. Her eyes looked to him. "If your professors plan on coming to rescue you, I will put more guards by my personal pyramid to meet them upon their arrival. However, until then I can not trust you to let you walk around freely." she stated bluntly. "You will serve under me as a servant. Staying within the palace unless I say otherwise, if you try anything funny my guards have permission to kill you. Am I understood?" Horus said with a firm voice. Awaiting his acknowledgement before she would turn and return to her throne and take a seat.

"Khepri, come." Horus waved to one of her servants. "Guards, return to your post. Mika, order double troops for my private pyramid to keep watch for now for others like this boy."

"Yes, my Queen." said the lead guard before she rose and the guards left the throne room. A girl (link), wearing.. less than the average citizen and servant from what he had seen so far. She came to Horus' side. "Y-yes milady?.." she timidly asked why she had been summoned.

"You are to guide this boy, show him the servant quarters. Get him something to drink, and eat if he so desires. His first day begins tomorrow. You are to aid him on learning for today, and if needed.. other things if you and the others so desire." Horus muttered the last part quietly only for the girl to hear which made Khepri turn bright red but she begun nodding, "Y..yes! Okay! I'll do my best!"

Khepri moved down the steps, still red as a tomato, she cleared her throat, "F-follow me, I'll give you a tour." she reached out taking his hand gently and begun to gently tug him along, or at least try too.

thebluedragon

« Reply #10 on: Today at 07:25:37 am »
While she pushed in the button that would turn on the smartphone, the screen did turn blue for a few seconds and for a little moment, Maarten hoped that it would give her some proof that its not a device from her time line, but as the screen turned black again he sighed in dissapointment and answered: “Thats because the battery in the device empty. It could be charged though with electricity, but that is only possible with equipment from my time. And yes, it does weigh heavier then you would expect, but trust me. Despites that I can understand this wont give any full proof, This is an device from the future! I know it may sound confusing and I swear that I really meant no harm by accidently being in the pyramid, but please believe me!”

Having said this, he still tried to convince her with his eyes, but as it appeared that she didnt had anymore interest in the device she gave it back, leaving him to be slightly dissapointed that she doesnt totally believe him and while she suggested to put more guards by her pyrmad, he sank in deep thoughs for a moment, thinking: “Rescue me? The proffesors? I dont even know if they have noticed I’ve been gone in the first place. Nor that I dont even know if they can let me travel back to my time!”

Soon however, it would appear to be unnecessary to put more guards at the pyrmad as back in Maartens time line, the professor slammed his fist on the table shouting with dissbelieve: “I-ts broken?! You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“I’m sorry professor. But while your student activated the machine, some electronic circuits all burned up.”, a man said who appears to be a colleague of James.

“How long before the the machine is repaired?”, professor James asked, scratching his head while he paced up and down.

“At this state of the machine. Three months sir…”, the man replied with an ashamed face.

“THREE MONTHS?”, James shouted out in shock. “Do you know how warm the climate is in Egypt? How could he survive the Egypts deserts three months long? He doesnt speak ‘Egyptian’ so nobody can help him. What if he would be caught by the guards? He might end up in prison! Is there no way we can fix that machine sooner?!”

“Negative sir. These circuits are very rare to find and despite that we need to hire our special engineers again to fix this machine, we need to order these circuits from China which will take a month before we get them as these circuits cannot be made within a few days. Lets face it James. We are going to face an inquiry…”

“The hell with an inquiry! I only care about saving Maartens live! Anyway, do what you can Charles but remember. We must fix that machine as soon as possible or otherwise I will never forgive myself!”

“Right. We will take action immediately!”, Charles said, nodding quickly and once he left, James slumped in his seat and doing nothing else but shaking his head he murmerred like he was praying: “Oh please Maarten. Tell me you are all right. We will save you!”

Back in the throne room, Maarten meanwhile heard that he would be her servant  and having no option to agree he cleared his throat and softly replied with a fearful voice: “Y-yes my Queen. I will be your servant. And yes, I shall stay in the palace. Nor that I wont do anything stupid.”

He wasnt happy of course that he would become a slave/servant, but to be honest. Where would he go if he was still free? He doesnt know anything about living in this warm country and who else would take care of him anyway? Bowing his head as a token of acknowledgment of being her servant he then noticed she would call one of her female servants and looking up, he then saw a very attractive women who was wearing a quite revealing Egyptian outfit and after Horus ordered Khepri to guide him he followed her to the servant quarters, being a bit confused by her red face and admitting that he indeed was a bit hungry and thirsty he wondered how quarters would look like. The only thing what seemed to trouble him though is that he couldnt hear the last part what Horus said excepts that he heard the word desire. “Desire? What does that mean? Surely that doesnt mean he has to learn or do terrible things?”

Still holding her hand, he didnt said a word as he was still a bit scared of what he had to do as a servant and once they’ve finally reached the quarters, Maarten was suprised by the sight of it as it didnt looked as bad as he thought. On the contrary, the servants quarters looked quite nice and seeing female servants looking up at him he blushed a bit as appeared to be the only male servant here.

« Last Edit: Today at 08:59:52 am by thebluedragon »