-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Cat and Mouse (ImmortalWriter and Viante)  (Read 1941 times)

ImmortalWriter

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Hello :)
Re: Cat and Mouse (ImmortalWriter and Viante)
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2018, 04:19:56 pm »
Caroline smirked and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Good, let's go check out and go home" She said before leaving the dressing room and heading to the registers.

--

Once they got home, Caroline put her bags on Lynn's bed for now, not knowing where else to put them. She turned to Lynn. "So what do you want to do now?" Caroline asked, cocking her head to the side.

Viante

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Catering to your every desire
    • My stories. (Strictly non-adult stories)
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2018, 06:01:47 pm »
Lynn smiled a little when she was kissed and nodded in response. She would follow Caroline out of the store, getting a few odd looks from a couple people they passed by when they noticed how shaky lynn’s legs were. Once they got back home she sat down on the bed and started trying to think of where the chothes should go. “I’m not really sure.” Lynn replied. “Not used to having an extra in the house, aside from Elladine’s guests.”
My girlfriend (Immortalwriter) and I are going on vacation this weekend. My posts will likely slow down over the vacation (the 21st to the 23). Can't speak for her but hers probably will to. I will be back Tuesday.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2018, 07:49:11 pm »
Caroline chuckled. "Well I am slightly different than that" She said as she sat down on the bed next to Lynn, wrapping a gentle arm around her waist.

There was a point during the trip where Lynn went to use the restroom and it gave Caroline the time to use the very small amount of money she had to get Lynn a small gift. It was not much, but it was something to signify what this was going to be between the two of them.

Caroline reached into the bag and pulled out a smaller black bag and handed it to Lynn, telling her to open it. When she opened it, this is what she would see.

"You wearing this will mark you as my submissive. This means while wearing this, you must follow my every order. This means you are mine and mine completely. Are you willing to explore this side of you?" Caroline asked when Lynn opened it and saw the collar.

Viante

« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2018, 12:13:43 am »
Lynn nodded a little "Yeah." She replied simply, smiling a little and cuddling against the other woman when Caroline wrapped an arm around her. "Hmm?" She tilted her head when Caroline handed her a small black bag, her cat ears tilting to the side a little out of curiosity. "When did you...?" She started, but smiled a little and nodded. "Thanks." She curiously opened the bag and pulled the collar out, at first thinking it was a necklace even if it did look a little like a collar. Her cat ears immediately perked up and her face lit up a little, clearly indicating that she liked it. "Thank you, I love it." She quickly replied, but paused when Caroline began to explain it. She looked a little shocked and she thought about it for a moment before she nodded a little in response. "So when I put this on, I do everything you say until I take it off?" She questioned to make sure she had it right.
My girlfriend (Immortalwriter) and I are going on vacation this weekend. My posts will likely slow down over the vacation (the 21st to the 23). Can't speak for her but hers probably will to. I will be back Tuesday.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2018, 12:29:51 am »
Caroline nodded. "Yup, now we can come up with a safe word and if I ask you to do something that you are absolutely not willing to do, then use that word and I will stop. But I will push your limits and explore things that will probably make you uncomfortable so be prepared for that" She said, looking Lynn in the eye.

Viante

« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2018, 02:33:25 am »
Lynn looked a little afraid as Caroline explained everything, but she nodded a few times ad listened to every word. But she had built up a trust with Caroline, so when Caroline was finished explaining she nodded again. "A-Alright, I am prepared for just about anything." She replied.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2018, 03:13:43 am »
Caroline nodded. She moved behind Lynn and asked Lynn to hold her hair up. When Lynn did so, she would put the collar on, making sure it fit well. Once it was on, she moved back in front of Lynn. The sight of her in that collar made her clench and heat up. "Your safe word will be red. Use that if you need me to stop." She said. She reached a hand out and cradled Lynn's face, running a thumb over the girls cheek.

"Are you up for some training now? I need to make sure you are not in pain or anything." Caroline asked, looking Lynn in the eye.

Viante

« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2018, 08:35:07 am »
Lynn still seemed a little afraid and hesitant as she put the collars on, but she followed Caroline’s instructions. She kinda liked how it felt to be wearing the collar, even with everything it implied. It did make her feel a little more secure too. She smiled and relaxed a little when Caroline touched her cheek, and her ears perked up when she heard the next question. She hesitated a little, but nodded. “Yeah, I’m up for it. Still a little sore but I should be fine.” She replied.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2018, 10:41:10 am »
“Good girl” Caroline said with a smile. She stepped back. “I want you to sit in your knees at the foot of the bed. You are to wear nothing but your panties and when I come back in I want you in that position. On your knees, sitting back on your heels, with your head bowed and your arms to your side” she ordered. She stepped out of the room.

Viante

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2018, 01:10:01 pm »
Lynn looked a little confused by the order, but more so curious then anything. “Alright.” She replied. When Caroline left the room she’s get into the exact position she was instructed to get into. On her knees on the foot of her bed, resting with her head bowed and her arms to the sides.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2018, 05:06:44 pm »
Caroline gave her a few seconds before coming back in, grinning at seeing her in the exact position she was told to be in. "Good girl" Caroline praised, caressing Lynn's cheek.

She stood in front of Lynn and crossed her arms, resting a hand on her chin in thought. "Hmm where should we begin...ah here we go. Do you know how to pleasure yourself?"

Viante

« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2018, 11:16:45 pm »
Lynn smiled a little again at the praise, but then hesitated a little when she heard the following question. "U-Um... Yes and no?" She replied unsurely. "Never done it before, but you did teach me a lot about how it works." She  answered before glancing up at Caroline.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2018, 11:37:15 pm »
As soon as she glanced up, she walked up and gave Lynn a firm smack on the ass. "No looking up unless I say so" Caroline ordered before walking back to her previous position.

"I am going to teach you then" Caroline said with a grin. She ordered Lynn to get off the bed and once Lynn followed her orders, she stood behind her and quickly putting Lynn's long hair into a bun so it was out of the way. "When we are going to play, i want you exactly like this, hair up and naked except for these." she played with Lynn's panties at this, "and in that position, understood?" If Lynn did not add ma'am to her answer, Lynn would receive another smack on her ass and Caroline would correct her, telling her to use Ma'am when answering. Caroline sat in the center of the bed, her back (supported by a pillow) was against the headboard and she brought up her knees and spread them.

"Come here and sit here, your back against my chest" She ordered. Once Lynn followed that order, using her own legs she spread Lynns legs and pinned them with her own.

"Run your hands down your body and cup your breasts, play with your nipples" Caroline ordered before kissing down Lynn's neck.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:49:04 pm by ImmortalWriter »

Viante

« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2018, 12:23:29 am »
Lynn yelped in surprise when she was spanked and turned a bright shade of red again. "G-Got it." She replied and bit her lip. When ordered to get off the bed she did, letting Caroline tie her hair up. She nodded again when she was given the following instructions. "Understood." She replied quietly, only to yelp again when Caroline spanked her a second time. Once Caroline explained why, Lynn turned a bright shade of red and nodded. "Yes ma'am." She replied.

Lynn followed the instructions and leaned back against Caroline, feeling a little awkward about it. She let Caroline part her legs, and when she was given the next set of instructions she followed them. "Yes ma'am." She replied, before sensually trailing her hands down her body. Then she started to brush her fingers over her nipples, letting out a soft gasp as she did.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:04 am »
Caroline nibbled Lynn's neck. "Good girl. Now you need to move your hands down, and remove your panties" She ordered. Once Lynn had done that she would grin.

"Now you are going to take two of your fingers and rub here exactly like this" Caroline reached down and rubbed Lynn's clit in a firm circular motion for a few seconds before stopping and moving her hand away so Lynn could take over herself.

Viante

« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2018, 11:23:30 am »
It sent a shiver down Lynn’s spine when Caroline but her neck, but she nodded a little and quickly began to follow the instructions given. She slid her panties off and then timidly looked up to Caroline for her next instruction. Granted she was pretty sure she knew what it was, based off everything Caroline had done in the past, but she still waited.

She nodded again when she was given the next set of instructions, letting out a soft gasp as Caroline rubbed her clit. But once Caroline moved her fingers away Lynn followed the orders given and moved her own hand down there. She started to rub her own clit in that same circular motion, only a little faster, and elicited a soft gasp from herself. She blushed a little, but didn’t stop, causing herself to gasp and twitch once in a while.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:36:33 pm by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2018, 12:45:34 pm »
Caroline let Lynn go at that for a few minutes. "Now if you reach in like this and curl your fingers you will rub against your spot" Caroline said, slipping her own fingers into Lynn and rubbing them hard and fast against Lynn's spot for a minute before stopping.

Viante

« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2018, 01:56:23 pm »
Lynn couldn’t help but to let out a soft moan as Caroline pressed her fingers against her g-spot, she nodded a little in response. “Y-Yeah, you do that one a lot.” She breathlessly replied. She hesitated a little, it felt odd doing it to herself, but she pressed two fingers from her other hand into herself and began to thrust them, slowly, rubbing against her spot with each move they made.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:22:42 am by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2018, 06:36:18 pm »
“Press more firmly and move faster” Caroline ordered, holding Lynn more firmly.

Viante

« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2018, 02:25:34 am »
Lynn nodded a little and pressed her fingers more firmly against both her g-spot and clit, moving them faster. But that only lasted a brief moment before her back arched and she let out a sharp gasp, quickly reverting to doing it slower and more lightly. "That's too sensitive." She breathlessly replied.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2018, 04:58:17 am »
Caroline reached one of her hands up and yanked Lynn's hair in one sharp brisk movement. "Did I tell you to go lighter?" She asked, her tone unforgiving.

Viante

« Reply #201 on: July 13, 2018, 10:47:37 pm »
Lynn gasped sharply when Caroline pulled her hair, her ears flattened out to the sides and her tail rapidly flicked back and forth a few times. "N-No, you didn't, but it's sensitive." She replied, but she immediately sped up back to where she had been before, letting out a few soft gasps and a quiet moan again.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #202 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:05 pm »
Caroline smirked. "Oh did you like that?" She asked before grabbing Lynn's hair again by the roots and yanked her head back. She kissed her roughly, biting her lip and tugging on it before kissing her exposed throat, leaving a few hickeys down her throat.

Viante

« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2018, 02:11:17 am »
"I-I didn't say anything about liking-" Lynn started, but was cut off when Caroline yanked her hair back and kissed her, causing her to let out a loud moan. She kissed Caroline back until the other woman pulled away, and as Caroline kissed down her neck her breathing was starting to get heavier as she got closer and closer to her climax.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2018, 06:26:57 am »
Caroline continued biting and nibbling down her neck. "You didn't have too, little subs like you always like it" she said in a deep sensual voice. She pulled again and began playing with her ears.

"Speed up" She whispered in her ear.

Viante

« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2018, 11:43:43 am »
Lynn blushed deeply as Caroline explained why she didn’t need to explain. She let out another gasp  when Caroline pulled her hair again, and it sent a shiver down her spine as Caroline played with her cat ears, causing them to twitch a few tunes. She sped up as she was told and her entire body started to tense, and then as she reached her climax she let out a loud moan and stopped everything she was doing. Her body would start to twitch and squirm as each wave of pleasure shot through her body.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:16:17 pm by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2018, 11:30:38 pm »
Caroline grinned and nuzzled Lynn's neck sweetly. "I love watching you in so much pleasure" Caroline murmured, kissing her neck softly.

Viante

« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2018, 11:33:59 pm »
Lynn smiled a little and leaned back against Caroline, trying to cuddle with the other woman.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2018, 11:40:22 pm »
"Do you like what we are doing? Exploring your body and the pleasures you can feel?" Caroline asked, running her hands gently up and down Lynn's arms.

Viante

« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2018, 11:47:06 pm »
Lynn hesitated a little when that question was asked, but then she quietly nodded and blushed deeply, not wanting to admit to it. For so long she had been so against these sort of things, that now it felt weird saying she liked it. It sent a shiver down her spine when Caroline began trailing her hands up and down her arms, and she relaxed more against Caroline's chest.