-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Princess of Altia (ImmortalWriter & Viante)  (Read 5162 times)

Viante

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Catering to your every desire
    • My stories. (Strictly non-adult stories)
Re: The Princess of Altia (ImmortalWriter & Viante)
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:03 am »
Elladine curiously watched as Caroline got up and walked over to her, that smirk told her a lot, but for a princess the woman was holding herself with a lot of confidence. In all honesty Elladine was expecting Caroline to be submissive, that was how princesses were. She figured the outward personality wouldn't follow into the bedroom. She was a little shocked and caught off guard by the dominant demeanor that followed. When Caroline called her a good girl she raised an eyebrow. "Um, I'm not a sub, you're not in charge here I-" She started to say but before she could finish Caroline had grabbed and pinned her arms and locked her into a kiss. A soft moan slipped past her lips as she kissed Caroline back, and the moment the other woman's hand moved to try and remove her clothes Elladine flipped them and pinned Caroline to the wall. It was a little difficult to pin the taller woman, but Elladine was quite strong. "You're not in charge here." She repeated before leaning forwards to sensually kiss down Caroline's neck.
Happily in love with ImmortalWriter :)
Note, it's finals week and while I don't have many classes I do have some finals. Replies may be slow.

<--- Sybil's K-list.     ||     Elladine's K-list--->

ImmortalWriter

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • From this point on, you will call me Mistress ;)
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2018, 03:09:15 am »
Caroline let out a soft moan when she was flipped around and pinned to the wall herself. She arched her neck as Elladine kissed down her neck. "Mmmm you are also not in charge here" She said, a low growl in her throat. She quickly but firmly hooked an ankle around Elladine's and nudged her foot out from under her. If that succeeded, Caroline would push Elladine to the floor and straddle her, pinning her hands above her head with one hand while trailing her free hand down Elladine's body. She cupped the other girls breasts through her shirt and ran a thumb over her nipple before letting her hand slide down the rest of her body and slip her hand into Elladine's panties and began to play with her clit.
I am back home, but I am still not fully myself so My replies may be spotty. I apologize in advance. Thank you

Happily in love with Viante. ^_^

I am most active Sunday-Wednesdays. I work fulltime overnight shifts Wednesday- Saturday nights. I try to do my replies once I get off work  but sometimes if work is hectic, I am way to tired to reply.

Viante

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2018, 01:07:41 pm »
Elladine gasped in surprise and was shocked when she was knocked down and pinned “One of us is going to have to be in charge. And we both know that’ll be me.” Elladine quietly moaned out as Caroline began to play with her clit. Although she was loving the struggle between the two of them for control. She wasn’t like Lynn, Ealladone was quite strong so Caroline couldn’t  pin both of Elladine’s arms with just one of her own. Elladine was slowly pulling her arms free, but it was very clear she was weakened a little by Caroline’s attention to her clit, it was making it hard for Elladine to focus.

But she did break one of her hands free and immediately spanked Caroline rather hard on the ass before flipping hem over and pinning Caroline to the ground, straddling her in return. Although Elladine did it differently, she quickly moved to straddle Caroline’s chest with her back to her face. Giving her easy access to slide both of her hands under Caroline’s thong, one starting to play with the other woman’s clit, while the other started to tease her entrance.
Note, it's finals week and while I don't have many classes I do have some finals. Replies may be slow.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2018, 05:04:44 pm »
Caroline bit her lip to prevent a loud moan from escaping her when she was spanked then flipped over. When Elladine was straddling her, Caroline grinned. "Oh quite the contrary" she said before pulling Elladine's hips back so Elladine was sitting on Caroline's face and she began to suck on Elladine's clit, while using one hand to insert to fingers into the other girl and thrust them in and out, rubbing against her Gspot each time. She reached up her free hand and took a handful of Elladine's hair and yanked it roughly backwards.
I am back home, but I am still not fully myself so My replies may be spotty. I apologize in advance. Thank you

I am most active Sunday-Wednesdays. I work fulltime overnight shifts Wednesday- Saturday nights. I try to do my replies once I get off work  but sometimes if work is hectic, I am way to tired to reply.

Viante

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2018, 11:36:44 pm »
Elladine at first seemed a little confused, she didn't think there was much Caroline could do from this position and was pretty sure she had the other woman pinned. Elladine had essentially been taking control by getting on top, she hadn't thought it was possible to take control from the bottom. So when Caroline pulled her hips backwards she let out a slight gasp of surprise, and then when Caroline suddenly began to both suck on her clit and rub her g-spot almost immediately Elladine barely held back a loud moan. She arched her back, and when Caroline yanked her hair back a quieter, restrained moan slipped past her lips and she was pulled back, arching her back and neck even more. She couldn't reach Caroline like this, and couldn't focus enough to break free, she quickly realized that she was in a rather helpless position for the moment.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2018, 11:41:32 pm »
Caroline could not help but grin but she continued on, moving hard and fast, trying to get the other girl to come as quickly as she could. She yanked on Elladine's hair again before going inside her mind and using her magic to make Elladine feel as good in her mind as she did on the outside. Hmm who is in charge now? Caroline teased Elladine through her mind.

Viante

« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2018, 12:09:39 am »
"Oh fuck~" Elladne moaned out, struggling to keep herself quiet. "You go straight for the kill don't ya?" But then when Caroline entered her mind and drastically amplified the pleasure she felt she couldn't hold back a long moan and was rapidly growing closer and closer to her orgasm. "Okay~ Okay~ I give~" She moaned out, surrendering control over to Caroline. It felt too good for her to keep fighting it.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2018, 12:26:43 am »
Caroline smirked and amplified it even more. She was not even doing a quarter of what she could do and she had the other girl like this. She would continue on. unrelenting until Elladine would reach orgasm. When Elladine finished, she would let her go. Now its my turn She ordered Elladine with her mind.

Viante

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2018, 12:35:28 am »
It wouldn't take long at this pace for Elladine to reach her orgasm. She would bit her lip, hard, to silence herself as her entire body tensed and her back arched. When she was finally finished and Caroline released her, Elladine rolled off the other woman to lay on her back on the floor. "Not what I expected from a princess. You really know what you're doing." She breathlessly replied. "And I ain't complaining."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:38:27 am by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2018, 04:37:21 am »
Caroline sat up and gave Elladine a grin. "You shouldn't underestimate people. I didn't even show you everything I can do, that was just a small taste" Caroline teased, giving Elladine a wink.

"Now are you going to get me off or am I going to have to take care of it myself? We do not have much more time before someone will come in here looking for me" Caroline asked, arching an eyebrow. Her tail was moving side to side in lazy movements.

Viante

« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2018, 12:44:15 pm »
Elladine gave her a look of disbelief. “I refuse to believe that, you were going all out there.” She replied in a challenging tone. However she didn’t expect that challenge to be accepted right now, they did  it have long and Elladine did still owe her one.

“Of course I’m going to return the favor, do I really look like the type hat would take one and not give it back?” She questioned and stuck her tongue out. “Just needed a moment to breathe.” She added before sitting up again and moving over to Caroline. She would attempt to take control again, moving to pin her hands above her head with one hand while her other reached down to play with Caprlibe’s clit again. Although she was unsure of Caroline was going to give control back or not.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2018, 12:55:55 pm »
Caroline let herself be pinned, letting out a soft gasp and arching her back. She was letting Elladine take the lead, which may give her the impression that Caroline was giving up control.

Her ears were pricked forward and her tail twiched rapidly from side to side.

Viante

« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2018, 02:00:16 pm »
Whether she meant to give it up or not, when there was no resistance Elladine immediately took control. Once she was pinned Elladine leaned forwards again to suck on her nipple while her fingers rapidly rubbed Caroline’s clit, moving faster and faster with each passing second. Her other hand stayed where it was to keep Caroline’s arms pinned back as best as she could.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2018, 06:39:00 pm »
Caroline arched her back and bit her lip to hold back a moan. She could have easily broke out of the hold but she didn’t. She did however look down at Elladine with a smirk. “Is this all you got?” Caroline teased

Viante

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2018, 02:36:34 am »
"I don't have no fancy sex magic." Elladine countered, "Just a couple birth control spells, doesn't help much with girls." She did take that as a challenge though, her fingers started to move much faster against Caroline's clit while her other hand slipped down to press three fingers into the other woman, pressing them hard against her g-spot while she started to thrust them into her.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2018, 05:03:36 am »
Caroline chuckled then she closed her eyes and bit her lip again, letting a soft gasp pass through her lips. Her back arched and her breathing sped up, she was starting to get close and would be not be able to last long at this speed.

If Elladine continued what she was doing, Carolinr would throw her head back and let out a soft moan as she climaxed, her whole body shuddering. Once she had calmed down she sat up, propped up on one arm and smirked at Elladine

"You are fun. You will have to come visit more often once this mission is done" Caroline said with a cocked eyebrow.

Viante

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2018, 01:06:52 pm »
Elladine, however, did not continue what she was doing. She brought Caroline as close to the edge as she could, and then she slowed down all of her movements just enough to keep Caroline on the very edge of her orgasm, without giving her enough stimulation to reach it.

“Now, who is he dom in this relationship again? I am sure we will do this again, we have a long trip together. So we need this to be established. You may be able to don the other girl, if you want to be a dom, but I am your dom. I’ll let you cum only after when you agree to that.” She replied. She assumed Caroline would agree for now, since they were so short on time and she was so close. But she did silently hope that Caroline would continue to fight it later on.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:10:59 am by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2018, 11:36:12 pm »
Caroline was not going to back down that easily. She, again, slipped into Elladine's mind. Using the same trick as earlier, she made Elladine experience the pleasure in her mind, alot more intense this time but since Caroline was not stimulating Elladine physically she would be unable to come. This would be intense enough it would make Elladine unable to do much but react to the feeling.

"Me, I am the dom in this relationship, now are you going to finish your job or are we going to keep doing this?" Caroline asked, arching a brow.

Viante

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2018, 02:09:18 am »
Elladine threw her head back and let out a loud moan when she was suddenly hit with such a powerful wave of pleasure. It, for a moment, caught her completely off guard and stopped her while she tried to regain her bearings. She heard what Caroline said, and for a brief moment her face turned a bright shade of red as she realized what power the other woman had over her. But she quickly shook it off as she regained her bearings and continued what she had been doing, keeping Caroline on the very edge. "No you're not." She said as she spanked Caroline hard, just once. "Submit to me and I will let you finish." She insisted, although it was clear she was struggling to keep control. They were both being held on the edge, and it was ultimately going to be a battle of wills to see who caved first. Elladine knew she couldn't last long like this though. "You better hurry, time is short." She quietly groaned out.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2018, 06:20:08 am »
Caroline loved the fight between them but she was not going to submit. She turned up the intensity even more. In her head it was like a slider to her between 1 and 10 and she was just on 6. She wondering if Elladine would even be able to handle her 10. She broke free and leapt at Elladine, pinning her down with her hands above her head.

"You are going to make me come, and if you don't you are going to be in serious trouble. Understand?" Caroline ordered, her violet eyes flaring.

Viante

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2018, 08:11:17 am »
Elladine couldn’t help but to let out another moan as the intensity was turned up, it distracted her and before she knew it she was flipped again and pinned to the floor. She grit her teeth a little to keep herself silenced and smirked back up at Caroline. “That’s an empty threat and you know it.” She groaned out, speaking as quietly as she could. “No punishment toys in sight, you’ll have to let me go to get one. And time is running out. You can’t do anything more then this. You still have time to submit, I know I’m safe.” While they were both roughly the same strength she couldn’t focus enough to get the strength she needed to flip them back with that spell Caroline was using. So instead, she leaned up and bit Caroline’s neck, gently enough to not draw blood but firmly enough to leave a small mark in an attempt to make her lose focus so she could flip them.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:56 am »
Caroline gasped when she was bit but she was
able to remain focused. She smirked down at the girl beneath her.

“Rather ballsy for a girl who I can make squirm without even touching” she said with a grin. She lessened the intensity for a moment to make the other girl think she was giving up before spiking it to an 8. If Elladine reacted at all, Caroline would flip her onto her back and would grab her roughly by the roots of her hair and pin her there.

“Was that a challenge?” She asked, her voice a low growl. She took her free hand and spanked the other girl used across the aaa, making a loud sound and hard enough to make her ass a bright red.

Viante

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2018, 11:55:58 am »
“Yeah, you can make me squirm without touching me. But that’s just your fancy sex magic. It doesn’t go much farther then that, I’ll learn to resist it eventually.” She relaxed a little when Caroline toned it down and her attempts to flip Caroline back over grew a little stronger. But then, suddenly it was amped back up again and she barely held back another loud moan. Before she knew it, While she was distracted by the surge of pleasure again, she was flipped onto her stomach and pinned in a much more vulnerable position.

“You bet it was a challenge.” She quoetly moaned out. “But a challenge for another day if you want to get off. You have to submit if you want to cum today.” She insisted as she started trying to push herself up against Caroline’s grip. Although the intense pleasure was sapping too much of her strength to do so. She flinched and let out a yelp as Caroline spanked her, her face turning a light shade of red again. But she still continued trying to push herself up off the floor.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2018, 10:39:18 pm »
Caroline was still easily able to keep Elladine down. She pulled her hair again and spanked her again. "Just give up, you are going to submit to me like the llttle slut you are" Caroline growled, spanking her once more. She turned it up to a 9 and watched Elladine squirm with a grin. Everytime Elladine would struggle or protest, she would be met with another rough slap across her ass.

Viante

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2018, 11:31:53 pm »
"You're the one with the sex magic and I'm the slut?" Elladine moaned out, letting out a gasp and arching her back a little when she was spanked again and her hair was pulled. "The prissy princess is only going to keep the stylist occupied for so long. You need to start submitting to me, so you can get off before it's too late. I already backed down once, I'm not letting you win twice." She groaned out. Although when it was turned up to a nine her entire body tensed and her back arched a little more, she was clearly struggling to stay focused and her attempts to push Caroline off grew even weaker. But she still kept trying. One of her hands would slowly reach up and yank Caroline's hair, attempting to pull her off.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:32:06 pm by Viante »

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2018, 11:39:01 pm »
Caroline moved her head out of the way when Elladine attempted to grab her. "Okay you asked for it." She growled before turning the mental switch to the highest setting. "

Viante

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2018, 11:54:54 pm »
Elladine barely held back another loud moan as Caroline turned the intensity of the pleasure and desire the felt up, she was still trying to resist but her body was craving release so badly now she was visibly struggling. Her entire body had locked up, leaving her unable to move. "That the best you got?" She groaned out, struggling to even speak now. Bluffing and acting like she was able to handle it when she really wasn't. "Last chance, submit now and I'll get you off. You've got nothing on me, give up and you won't be punished." She tried to order, but her voice was too weak to at the moment. She was trying to bluff Caroline into giving in, because she knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2018, 12:16:30 am »
Caroline was in Elladine's mind so she knew it was a total bluff. She sat and waited for a few seconds and when Elladine finally submitted, she grinned.

"Good girl" She murmured. She spanked Elladine one more time before flipping her on her back and sitting on her face She turned the intensity way down, to about a 6 so Elladine could function enough to get her off but still could be controlled.

"Now be a good little slut and finish getting me off. Understand, bitch?" Caroline ordered, looking down at Elladine.

Viante

« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2018, 03:59:48 am »
Elladine had only lasted for a few seconds more before she cracked and reluctantly gave up. "I give, you win this round." She was out of breath by this point and just couldn't hold out any longer. She gasped when she was spanked, then flipped onto her back. As the intensity turned down she relaxed a little, only for Caroline to sit on her face. That, and hearing what Caroline said after made her turn a very bright shade of red. "Yes ma'am" Elladine replied, although her reply was muffled. She immediately started to trail her tongue in circles around Caroline's clit.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2018, 05:34:35 am »
Caroline gasped and she tilted her head back, letting out a soft moan.

"You need to hurry up and make me cum, fast since you wasted time we do not have much time left" Caroline ordered.