-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Teasing Neighbor (inu&sdxyxxy)  (Read 256 times)

inu

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Teasing Neighbor (inu&sdxyxxy)
« on: July 01, 2018, 06:27:30 am »
When the two large and muscular horse anthros moved in next door to her home it was like an early Christmas present for Torrie. I mean who wouldn't love a couple of sexy studs living next door to them. Even though she was quite happily married, after having two kids her sex life with her husband started to diminish, especially since he had recently been spending a lot of time at work and with her kids at school and other activities she was mostly alone. Though now that she had the new neighbors next door she could have a little fun teasing them.

At first it started quite small, leaving the blinds open a little so that they could catch her while she was changing clothes, before becoming a bit more open with her flirting as she would start to go out and collect her mail in nothing but a tiny robe while one of the anthros went out to collect theirs. The way that they stared at her made her excited, sending a shiver through her body.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 06:34:10 am by inu »

sdxyxxy

• Donīt be scared....I can play both genders^_-
Re: Teasing Neighbor (inu&sdxyxxy)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 07:01:12 am »
Apollo, the younger and stronger looking brother, and Boris, the older and a bit chubby looking brother, where surpriced how much there neighbors wife was flirting with them. She was hot looking, a young looking face, a nice and normal shaped Body with a pair of nice big tits and a sweet and teasing smile on her lips, everytime she was alone and sees one or both of the brothers. Both where really flattered by her  advances and little Shows.

Apollo and Boris where allways hanging around the Windows or the backdoor, just to catch a look at her sexy Body. Apollo didn't had the Chance of haveing sex with a human woman, but Boris had a few Times with desperate human wifes. For him it was clear, what there neighbors wife was up to. She wanted sex, specialy the thrilling affair with one or more horses. She had heared about what size there cocks had and how good horses can fuck. So Boris brought up the idea that they both should go visiting her tomorow, as there husband and Kids are out of the house and give her, what she desires, there two big and hard horse cocks.
I can play both (male and female) genders!
A new RP-list of me!

K-List for new chara, for new roleplays:
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=6162

inu

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 07:12:00 am »
As she teased them Torrie could feel their eyes on her, looking at her longingly as she showed off her sexy body to them. It was fun teasing them but it looked like her teasing would become too much for the brothers as they would soon decide to come over and have their fun with the mother. The next day her husband had gone off to work while her kids had left for school, leaving her alone and able to have some more fun teasing the horse anthros.

Walking out to the pool out back the busty blonde was wearing a sexy little bikini as she sun bathed out back, showing off her hot body to the brothers until they had had enough and made their way to the front door, ringing the bell. "Hey boys. What can I help you with?" she asked, opening the door, letting them get a good look at wearing just a bikini.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 07:30:37 am »
Boris was the one to do the talking.
"Hello Misses. My brother and I noticed how your acting in Front of us, when.....your family is not at home. We had talked about it and to what we came, we would like to discuss with you in your house."
He was polit and gently with her. Boris knew how to Deal with such teasing women.

He knew, that she would give in, when they all where inside the house, they both started to feel up her hot Body. It would be like turning on the light, a red light in this special way.

Apollo was wearing a bag with him, there they had some lube and other supplies for Sex with a Human woman, that they would need, when they would fuck with her.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 07:40:11 am »
"Well I guess I can allow you strong men to join me inside." she said as she teasingly ran a hand along Boris's strong chest before stepping to the side to allow them inside. Once she had closed the door she felt their large hands on her almost naked body, feeling up her sexy curvy body. "Mmmm, you two are very eager." she said moaning as they groped her, eventually removing the bikini that she was wearing.

Now completely naked in front of the two she could feel them touching her most sensitive parts as they took out a few items from the bag. First the lube to begin to prepare her holes for what was to come, getting her nice and ready to be able to take their huge horse cocks into her.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 08:04:45 am »
When they where inside the house, both didn't lost time and started to grope her good. She was ready to fuck, that was clear to Boris and so he told Apollo, what they had to do, and that he would be the first to fuck her pussy. Boris Was now going a bit roughter with her, by ripping off her Bikini and forceing her into a kiss. Apollo was prepare Ing her butt and pussy with the lube.

While gropeing her, the two brothers got Rock hard boners. They took of there pents and than where all three nude, in the lifeing room. Boris gave Apollo a sign, while kissing the woman and gropeing her butt. So Apollo took out a pair of bdsm leather handcuffs and tried her hands together behind her back. Than Boris sat down on the big Couch and looked at her, while he was strockeing his big cock.
"Come over here and suck that cock, that you diesire so much."
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 08:15:08 am »
Torrie gasped into the the horse's mouth when Boris forced his mouth against her's and forced her into a kiss then moaned into his mouth when his brother began to apply the lube to her pussy and her ass. As the older brother continued to keep her attention with their kiss she didn't really notice it when Apollo had bound her hands behind her back with leather cuffs. With her arms now bound she would be at the mercy of the stallions, unable to stop them if they took things too far.

With Boris now sitting on the couch she could really see how big their cocks were as he stroked his cock. The sight made her excited, her pussy becoming very wet as she moved over between his thighs and began to run her tongue along his length. Up front it looked even bigger than before and she didn't know if she could actually be able to take it, but that wouldn't stop the two anthros from making her take it however. As she licked and sucked on the horse's cock she moaned when she felt Apollo's fingers begin to tease her pussy, prepareing her to be able to take their huge horse cocks.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 06:34:06 am »
Apollo was rubbing some lube on his huge horse cock, before he pushed it inside Torrie's pussy. It went into her pussy till the end and right into her womb. Boris Was push Ing her head down, all the way down on his cock, to prevent her to scream out by getting her first horse cock inside her pussy.
"And, how is your first human pussy? They are nicely right and.....they will be it all the time. Just don't hold back, enjoy fucking out her brain."

Apollo Was moaning out a lot, while he started to fuck the hot milf thight pussy.
"Oh yes Boris. She is feeling great. It feels so good, I think we should do her every day from now on."
He was holding her by her hips and fucking her hard and fast, while looking at his big brother, how he was holding her head between his hands and was facefucking her.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 06:41:57 am »
For a moment Torrie felt the anthro's fingers leave her pussy only to be replaced by the tip of his cock as he started to push it inside of her. It was big, too big, she began to realize as Apollo continued to push inside of her pussy and all the way into her womb. She cried out around the horse cock in her mouth and tried to pull up but the other brother had a firm grip on her head.

With her arms bound behind her back she couldn't resist when Apollo began to fuck her pussy hard, without a care in the world that this was the first time she ever had something this size inside of her. As her pussy was fucked so was her mouth as Boris used her throat as a cock sleeve. Maybe it was't such a good idea to tease these boys she thought to herself, now at the mercy of the two as they fucked her from both ends, making her cum multiple times from being fucked so hard.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 07:01:17 am »
Apollo was feeling How much Torrie came from this Kind of sex.
"Looks like she enjoyes this a lot too Boris. Oh shit, I think I can't hold it any longer."
It had been about 30 minutes, while Apollo started to fuck her from behind like this. She was such a great fuck and she didn't showed them the sign of rejecting them.

" Yeah you are right. I think we should do this again tomorow, but before that happens, she needs some new clothes."
Boris grinned and looked at his brother, how he was fighting his urge to come inside her.
"Just shoot it inside. She will not getting pragnent, so just give her, what she craves."
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 07:09:28 am »
Torrie had never fucked for this long before, or had cum this many times before, that she didn't know how much more she could take. Eventually she gave up struggling against Boris's hold on her head. All she could do now was let herself get fucked until Apollo was done with her, and it looked like he would be soon enough.

Eventually she felt his cock begin to throb inside of her and moments later she felt his thick cum begin to flood her insides, filling her up to the brim. When he eventually pulled out, his cum began to more out of the blonde milf's pussy, creating a pool beneath her before she collapsed down into it. They weren't done with her though as the swapped places, Apollo now using her mouth to clean up his cock while his brother fucked her pussy hard.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 07:23:21 am »
"You know what Apollo? I think we should make her pur Personal milf bimbo slut. She will probitly ask for more, after I am done here. When this happens, we can train her to be the perfact slut for our needs. We could make some money with that slut here on the net and maybe at some parties."
Like Apollo, Boris wasn't treating her pussy better. They both seemed to enjoy useing her like a fuckdoll and where only wait Ing to blow there load inside her pussy.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 07:29:07 am »
Again Torrie was at their mercy as they fucked her from both ends, using her as a cock sleeve to pleasure themselves. She heard what Boris had suggested for them to do to her and let out a small whimper. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. What started off with just some teasing was now leading to the brothers wanting to turn her into their personal fuck toy.

As Boris slammed her pussy hard he would take out a camera to record the blonde milf being fucked. The perfect blackmail to help make Torrie into their bimbo slut. Eventually after a while more of fucking, and a couple more orgasms from her, Torrie felt the horse cum inside of her, filling her up with another huge load of cum.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 07:46:36 am »
As Boris had finished filling up her pussy with his spunk, they both started to strocke there cocks and spraying there cum in her mouth and over her face and Body.
"That really was a great fuck Boris. And with that little movie, we can enjoy it every day."
"Yes Apollo, but....she will do it again with us, bacause of that movie. But I think we will not need it, right? You are in love with this cocks, right?"
He grinned at her, while filming her cum covered Body.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 07:53:10 am »
After having been fucked hard for close to an hour now, Torrie was left a twitching mess as she had been fucked silly and almost mindless by their massive cocks. "I...I love your cock." she said panting as their thick cum splattered onto her curvy body, the brothers practically marking her as their's with their cum.

She didn't really realize what she was saying as the brothers filmed her, her mind feeling blank after being fucked so hard. Though what she did say just added further to the blackmail material that they had on her. With this she wouldn't be able to resist them unless she wanted her whole life ruined.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 03:09:36 pm »
Boris smiled and filmed her face.
"Do you want to be our sex slave? Do you want our cocks inside you again? You want them inside you every day?"
Apollo was touching Torrie tits with his hands and was fondeling them really good. He wanted to fuck her again, because it felt great to fuck a Human. For him, this was the meaning of his life.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 09:14:44 pm »
Torrie began to moan and squirm on the floor when Apollo began to tease and fondle her tits. After all the orgasms her body had been put through she had become extra sensitive to their touch, something that the anthros seemed to enjoy exploiting.

"Yes please." the blonde milf mewled out, still not really realizing what she was saying or what she was agreeing too. That was all the permission that the brothers needed as Apollo slammed his cock back into her pussy, fucking her hard once again. Boris wouldn't be left out however as he pushed their new bimbo slave onto his brothers lap so that he could have access to her ass and thrust his cock into her tight rear..

Torrie cried out now that she was being fucked in both holes at the same time, the stimulation becoming too much for her body as she eventually went limp and passed out after cumming a few more times.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 07:13:04 am »
They two brothers enjoyed to fuck that Slutty milf bimbo. She was a great fuckdoll for them and she could take a lot of fucking from there huge horse cocks. As she passed out, the two brothers continued, till they shoot there load inside her ass and pussy. After that, they untied her and Boris took two big vibrating dildo out of the bag and inserted them into her ass and pussy.

While he did that, Apollo placed a Note in her Hand.
"Ok Apollo, now we go home and wait for tomorow. She will come to us, as we want her to be. This woman will become our sextoy, I promiss that."
Then the two brothers leaved the house and let Torrie wake up in Peace.

On the Note, that Apollo placed in her Hand was written the following:
If you don't want your family and friends find out about your dirty sexual kinks, you will come over to our place, when your husband and Kids are out of the house, dressed up like a cheap whore. And get your purse with your Creditcards and money with you too. When we don't like, what we will see, we will go Shopping with you.

If you agree, that Show off your Body, in that sexy Black Lingerie, before you go to bed with your husband.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 07:24:22 am »
After being fucked silly Torrie remained asleep on the floor, moaning as she slept due to the two large buzzing toys inside of her. Eventually she woke up a couple of hours later, moaning as she suddenly came from the vibrators. Seeing the note in her hand, her eyes widened as she read the blackmail but she didn't have much of a choice in the matter and did as they said.

Cleaning herself up before her family got home, the night was just like another other normal night for her before she got dressed in her sexy black lingerie in front of the open window in her bedroom, showing the brothers next door that she agreed to do as they said.

The next day, after her family left, Torrie got herself ready. Finding a tiny little black dress in her closet that she hadn't worn in years, she placed it on though now it was much smaller on her. The dress hugged her every curve and was just long enough to cover her round ass, though if she bent down it would easily ride up to show it off, along with her large tits that could barely fit inside the dress.

After placing on some nice and tall heels, and placing the big dildos back inside of her holes, she made her way to her neighbor's home, knocking on the door to let them know she was there.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 07:37:42 am »
The two brothers opened the door and let Torrie rush into there house.
"You look great, but.....only a simple, slim fitting, tiny black dress? We think we need to dress up that horse cock loveing whore, right Boris?"
Boris grouped her Body a bit, before he answered.
"You are right. She looks more like a high class Callgirl, that a cheap whore. We definitly have to bring her to the" Love Barn"."
They looked, grinning teasingly, at her because they knew that place. It was a Sex Shop, special ice for mixed races sexual supplies.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 07:45:02 am »
She couldn't believe it, this was the sluttiest thing that she had but even that didn't seem to be enough. She was starting to realize that they didn't just want her dressed like a slut but like some $1 cheap bimbo whore.

Torrie gasped as Boris groped her body and told her that they were going to be taking her to some place called the Love Barn. She had never heard of this place before but she would soon become very familiar with it as they took her into their car and drove her there, feeling nervous at what they had in store for her there.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 03:56:35 am »
While Boris Was driveing the three to the love barn, Apollo had sex with Torrie the hole drive. He got in first on the back seat, opened up his pents and took out his huge and hard cock.
"Come on Torrie, this here is your seat for the ride."
The two stellions where pervs and they will let Torrie feel it, everytime they did her. The way to the love barn, with the barn, was lasting 25 minutes, so she was moaning and screaming a lot, during that nasty fuck Session.

As they reached the Shop, Apollo filled her pussy up with a huge and think cum load, as Boris was parking the car. The plugged her pussy with the dildo again and walked into the Shop.

It looked like a barn, that was renovated inside, with a modern Look. The Shop was amptie, only three persons are inside there. The owner, a big and strong looking Bull anthro and his two helpers, two cat anthro twins, that where barely over 18. Both of them had cum dripping out of there pussys and they where licking his thick and huge cock clean. Both where wearing Slutty Latex maid Outfits with namesigns on there barely covered chests. One of them is called Lilli and the the other Mimi.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 09:04:52 am »
As Torrie got into the back seat so did Apollo, looking to have some fun with their new milf slave. Feeling his hand move under her short black dress she couldn't help but moan when he pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She wasn't left empty for long though as soon enough his huge horse cock was inside of her, fucking her all the way to their destination.

By the time that they had arrived the busty blonde woman had already cum a couple of times before feeling the horse anthro pump her full with a thick load of cum before plugging her up again with the dildo.

Lead inside Torrie's eyes widened at the sight of the owner standing there, his huge cock being cleaned up by two smaller anthros. She watched as her two neighbors introduced them and told the large bull that they were looking for a new wardrobe for Torrie, one that would make her took like a cheap bimbo whore.

After giving her a look over the owner the suddenly took hold off and ripped her small black dress clean off of her body, leaving her naked in front of the anthros. Now nude in front of everyone the blonde milf watched as the two catgirl helpers left then returned with various slutty clothes for her to try on, if they could even be called that.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 09:56:00 am »
The first outfit, that Lilli gave Torrie had a skirt, that appeared more than a wide Belt, because you could see her panties or pussy easy under it, because it wasn't coveting it. Than a Shirt, that didn't covered her breasts, because it was more Arms and shoulders, lower them there wasn't any fabric. There where some fishnet thighthigh Stocks and a collare, that had written the Word "slut" on it.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 10:03:19 am »
With the first outfit given to her Torrie placed it on but it barely even covered her. On a smaller more petite person it would have just been able to cover their pussy and tits but with her curvy milf body she was practically still naked. She was given her a mirror to look at herself and saw herself looking like some cheap slut. "This is way too small." she said but the other seemed to enjoy her looking like this.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2018, 04:00:11 am »
"No babe. This the right size and you look great in it."
Boris was staying to her and feeling her Body up while talking to her.

The other outfit wasn't much more covering that the other. It was a similar top, a tiny sling Bikini and some fishnet stockings. The collare for that had written "whore" on it. Mimi gave that outfit to Torrie.

While that happened, the owner and Lilli where looking for a new outfit. They knew, how they could make her look like a cheap whore.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 08:49:41 am »
While Torrie looked over herself in the mirror she heard Boris move up behind her before gasped when he started groping her on display body. As he teased her she felt him eventually pull out the dildos that were stuffed inside of her ass and pussy, letting him now have access to her slightly gaping holes.

Given the next outfit to try on, it was barely better than the previous one, the sling bikini just barely able to cover her nipples and pussy but she was still mostly nude. As she waited for the next outfit to be brought over she felt Boris grope her body again before feeling him move the sling bikini off to the side and then suddenly thrust his cock inside of her.

The busty blonde milf moaned out as the horse anthro fucked her pussy then moaned even louder when Mimi also began to tease her, grabbing at her large tits and licking and sucking on her hard nipples.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2018, 09:53:12 am »
Boris was fucking her hard, but carefull with her clothes. He and Apollo had allready agreed to make her buy all the Outfits, that she would be trying on in here today. He was holding her with one Hand by her hips and with the other, he fondeled her big tits.

"That is what we want you to wear from now on, bitch, while we fuck with you. That is How a slut like you have to dress, when she is with her owners, understand it?"

Mimi was licking Torrie's big tits and was makeing her way, slowly, down to her stuffed pussy. Apollo watched he hole threesome and filming it with his Phone.

The owner, Jackson, and Lilli came back with two more out fits for her. One Was a bit more covering than the others, but it was made out of see threw lazex, so everyone could see her private parts clearly. The other one Was a full Body Latex outfit, with cut out tits and pussy, the hood had cat ears and a inflatebal anal cat tail plug as well. As Jackson saw Boris fucking Torrie, he asked, if he could have some fun with her as well, after the shopping was done. Apollo and Boris agree to that.
A new RP-list of me!

inu

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 12:06:38 pm »
Torrie's pussy was given no mercy as Boris fucked her hard from behind, all the while telling her what her new place was and what her wardrobe was now to be. "I....I understand." she moaned, not really having much a choice with the video they had made of her the previous day being used as blackmail. She was now their toy to play with.

Eventually the blonde milf felt Mimi move her licking down lower, the catgirl teasing her stuffed pussy, making her cum hard. With her pussy clamping down on the horse anthro's cock she eventually felt him cum inside of her, filling her up with his seed, just as the other two came back with more outfits for her.

Of the two new outfits Torrie had to say that she preferred the black latex bodysuit, even though her tits and pussy were on display, as well as her ass being stuffed full with the butt plug tail. What made it better was the hood she was wearing. It had least managed to hide her appearance so even if people saw her like this they wouldn't know it was her.

That was the last of the outfits she was going to be trying on, the anthros enjoying the way the tight latex hugged her body, but still a few more slutty outfits were added to the pile that she was going to now have to buy. With the clothes shopping over she felt the bull Jackson suddenly grab, lifting her up before forcing her down onto his massive cock.

As Torrie was fucked by the owner, his catgirl assistance began to bring in some new toys for her too, as after all a good whore needed her toys.

sdxyxxy

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2018, 04:18:30 am »
Jackson enjoyed Torrie's pussy a lot. She wasn't as thight, as the twins where, but she was giveing a good squeeze down there. She seemed to be slowly giveing into anthro men, in the brothers eyes. They let Mimi lick Torrie's Body too, just to make it much more hotter for them to watch and give her a new experience, sex with a Girl, before she went with her sister into the Shop, looking for the needed toys and bdsm stuff for her new sex life.

While they where watching, Lilli and Mimi came back after a few minutes, holding huge horsecock dildos, vibrators, different Typs of gags, handcuffs, collare, leads and a Set for a petplay cat.
A new RP-list of me!