-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Dangerously Sexy Adventure (with OtherSpike)  (Read 446 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: A Dangerously Sexy Adventure (with OtherSpike)
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 06:50:29 pm »
Nicky just turned his head to look back up at Celeth, as he got a bit of a break from his constant moaning. "Y-Yes, more... I can take more!" He moaned at her, as he even pushed his hips backwards against her cock, as it was  like he was asking for more. Perhaps his body was more welcoming of the pleasure than the usual body for some reason, but he had no idea why or even if that was the case. Right now, all he thought about, was to getting his butt stuffed even more by the futa behind him. It felt so good for him, that he couldn't think about anything else. "P-Please give me more... I'm ready!"

OtherSpike

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • (Somewhat) New to Roleplay!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 09:14:40 pm »
Cereth was shaking in pure giddiness. Nicky just pushed back on her dick. She was blushing from ear to ear. "Nicky... you..." A hungry smile creeps across her face. "You shouldn't say things like that out loud... unless you really mean them!" She grabs hold of his hips, and begins firmly thrusting her cock inside of him. "You're pushing yourself onto my dick! That's so good of you to do that!" She says with balls smacking into Nicky's thighs. She keeps pushing her thick dick into him as deep as it can go before pulling away slowly, before swiftly smacking into him again in firm, deliberate thrusts. "I'll help remodel your ass into a proper ass-pussy for any girl's pleasure!" She says.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 03:21:40 am »
The way Cereth soon was practically fucking his ass, was more than Nicky was able to take. For some reason, his body was just loving the pleasure so much, that it didn't matter if she went harder and faster against his butt. It only made it much more pleasant for him. Every time she would push her cock deep inside, he would squeal for her, only to moan afterwards and then push back again, and repeat his actions. That was all until he couldn't hold back any longer. "I-I can't anymore... I'm cu- AHHHHHH!" He suddenly cried out, as he came around the futa's dick in his rear, and squeezed it so hard, it felt like his body was trying to milk her of everything she was worth.

OtherSpike

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 05:56:24 am »
Cereth freezes up as she feels him grip her dick like a vice. It really was like she was being milked all of a sudden. Th-this boy's asspussy... it's unreal! I haven't had an ass this good in ages... and he's just a virgin! That was the last thought she had before pumping a thick, potent load of her semen deep inside of him. Her hips shook and tremble at the sensation of being thoroughly milked over and over again. The semen forced out of her cock began to overflow out of Nicky's ass when she finally felt her orgasm subsiding. It was nearly a half minute. "Gods Nicky! That was great!" She giggles as she slowly pulls her softening member out of him. "I think... ahhh that took a lot out of me." She says, laying back on the mattress breathing heavily. "M-maybe we should rest up for tomorrow... we can't travel far if we keep fucking the night away." I really didn't want to leave Nicky hanging like this... he deserves to lose his dick's virginity... but that did leave me pretty tired!

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 12:00:40 pm »
Nicky was breathing quite heavily after feeling both his own orgasm, and her feeling him up with a huge load of cum. But as he turned around, he noticed that she was lying on the mattress and resting herself up, but before he let her fall asleep, he quickly moved up to push his face against her big breasts, and snuggled against her body. "T-Then let me sleep on these... Like I used to." He said with a pleading voice, before moving his hands around her to keep himself lock to her big tits, and making sure he would rest on them through the night, like two big pillows. Thanks to that, it didn't take long before he would fall asleep, and then slept like a baby, until Cereth would wake him up the next morning.

OtherSpike

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2018, 02:55:54 pm »
Cereth holds Nicky like a teddy bear all night, her breasts cushioning both sides of his head whilst her softened cock finds itself wedged against Nicky's asscrack. When morning came Nicky would find himself alone in bed, the smell of eggs and meat began to permeate the air. "Breakfast!" Cereth calls out... "Come and get it while it's hot!" Once she gets him out of bed, she ruffles his hair playfully and dishes up a plate of eggs and ham. "So..." Cereth says between bites. "Seems like you had a great time last night... I thought you were amazing for your first time to be honest." She says. "I think we should meet that friend of mine in Tergulla, she can help you train your sexual endurance and libido like no one else. In a way, she was my mentor when it came to sex... plus I know for a fact that she'd love a round with the two of us." She adds. Her trousers were bulging out a bit more once she said that. "Let's pack up camp and be on our way soon... hut's disappearing." She says.

Nearly an hour passes, and once breakfast is finished, Cereth acts as the nature guide for the duo, swaying her hips seductively for Nicky every now and then as they travel through the woods. This playfulness ends the moment a low grumble is heard off in the distance. "I think... I think we're being followed." She says. "It sounds like a... bear? Well that's actually kind of strange... most of the bears around here are still in their caves at this time... an early waker?" She mutters to herself...

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 03:26:33 pm »
Nicky woke up when he smelled the breakfast, and quickly went over to eat some along with Celeth, smiling widely at her from the way she was treating him. "Thanks... It was really fun, but..." He wanted to tell her that he also wanted to try and use his cock to fuck her ass. It had been on his mind since she fell asleep after fucking his butt, at the same time, she started talking about her mentor, and going to see her for training. "So... We're going to Tergulla now?" He asked, before finishing up his breakfast, and headed out with his mentor on their travels through the woods.

While he walked, he did noticed how she began to move seductive, and wanted to ask her the same question as before. "D-Do you think I perhaps could-" He was interrupted again, when she told him they were being followed by something,  which made him look around, while keeping a hand on his sword. "Do you think it's hostile?" He asked, while preparing himself for a possible battle with a wild beast.

OtherSpike

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:58 pm »
"Not certain... the bears in this region only attack if provoked... but this doesn't make sense..." She ponders further, producing a quarterstaff from her satchel. She scans the surrounding areas, hoping to spot the supposed predator. "If we can make our way around its path we should be fine." She wonders. "Considering I don't prefer claw-to-face confrontations... keep your shield up and stay close." She says, swiftly jumping behind Nicky. "Don't worry, all you have to do is keep your guard up and we'll be fine."

The bear in question growls even louder, crashing through the brush adjacent to them. It seemed kind of small though for most brown bears, and while covered in stray leaves and dirt... something about it seemed off. For one thing it didn't seem to actually have any fur. In fact it looks more like it was made of gelatin. Moving, shifting blue gelatin.

"This is not a bear..." Cereth says flatly.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2018, 03:59:44 pm »
Nicky held his shield up high, as he kept on facing the way the noises were coming from. He still had a hand on his sword, so he would be ready to pull it quickly in case there to be attacked, and he even drew it lightly, when the being came out from the bush next to them. He looked at the creature, that didn't seem like a bear to him in any way, rather like something he had never seen in his life. "Just... What is that?" He asked, while removing his arm from the sword, though still held the shield high. "There's something about it..." He said in a low voice, keeping his eyes fixed on the beast.

OtherSpike

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2018, 04:13:25 pm »
The strange bear lurches forward, crashing against Nicky's shield. Its weight however was great enough to knock him and Cereth over onto their backs. The bear in question shook off most of the dirt and leaves it had gathered on its path of rampage, and in a rumbling, growling voice it speaks. "These woods... belong to no one! Leave this place an-" In a moment the bear is flung off by an utterance of arcane force from Cereth's hand. The bear is thrown into a nearby tree trunk and splatters against it like a spilled desert or a festival pie the fools at a carnival would throw at one another. In mere moments, the splattered remains jiggle and reform quickly into the bear-shape once more.

"Definitely not a bear... I think... she's an oozeling." Cereth says. "We're not planning on staying... in fact we were hoping to head to the next town..." she says aloud.

The bear pauses. "Uhm... good! Keep it that way. Wait! No! I will not permit a demon to walk these woods, I will not permit your kind to destroy it further!" She roars.

"We're not demons... do we have horns or tails?" She flatly asks.

The gelatinous bear pauses once more... "N-no..." the bear's form jiggles and shakes once more, its form receding into a puddle... only to rise up in something more... familiar. Intimate. And also completely immodest. She was certainly an oozeling alright. "I am Pumi, guardian druid of these woods... state your business."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2018, 04:23:00 pm »
Nicky couldn't do much after he was knocked down, and seemed like he had taken quite a fall. While Celeth took care of the bear, and made it give up it's attack on them, the young knight was lying down on his belly, with his big butt a little bit in the air. "Ouch!" He said, dropping his shield and moving a hand to the back of his head, to see if was bleeding from where he hurt the most right now. Luckily that wasn't the case, which made him get up a little more.

It was then he turned his head as he got up on his knees, and noticed the bear having changed back into it original oozeling form. He quickly got up on his feet again, and did a quick bow before him. "Guardian Pumi, we're sorry if we have disturbed you, but we must travel through these woods to get to Tergulla. I-I'm trying to find a way to fight demons, who burned down my home town years ago." He said, while still bowing to her, and looking down while during so, until he finally straightened out his body, and gave her one more look.

"I promise we won't do anything evil to your forest. All we wish for is to pass through it. Won't that be all right?" He asked in his cute voice, despite not trying to do that. He simply ended up sounding like the cute femboy he really was.

OtherSpike

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2018, 04:33:23 pm »
A light violet hue streaks across Pumi's entire body, her genitals became far more prominent, the slime-girl's penis began to take a distinctly erect shape. "Y-you are demons! Th-there's no way you're not, especially the way you flaunt those sexy bodies of yours like that." She says. "I see through your deceptive ways... but I simply have no choice but to accept your mating challenge!" She says as she slithers closer to Nicky.

Cereth sighs. "Listen... as tempting as it would be to fuck your slimy body every which way... we really shouldn't be dallying in your woods... and you're not listening..." She trails off. "Okay, fine." She prepares the mattress once more. "No hut this time... this place seems secluded enough... I hope." She turns to Nicky, "Well... looks like we're going to have sex now. Hope you're ready Nicky." She says as she watches the oozeling work her moist digits underneath Nicky's shirt.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2018, 04:48:21 pm »
Nicky just looked like a big question mark, as the oozeling seemed to ignore his pleas, and instead challenge them to mate. He even looked back up at Cereth, who seemed into it too and summoned the mattress for them to do it on. "W-What? I though we had to get on quickly, we-" He said before he suddenly felt Pumi starting to work her body underneath his clothes, and squealed loudly from it surprise. "W-What are you do-" He said, as he felt his shirt being dragged over his head so he couldn't see for a few seconds. Then he tried to get free, but lost his balance, and ended up falling forward onto the newly summoned mattress,landing on his knees which kept his butt up in the air.

"I thought you wanted me to mate with you, a-and not the other way around." He said, while feeling his pants being pulled over his soft ass cheeks, to expose them fully. It made him look up at Cereth with a pleading look on his face. "A-Are we really letting her do this?" He asked, while sounding a bit whiny, feeling nervous about mating with a creature like Pumi.

OtherSpike

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2018, 05:29:45 pm »
Cereth sighs. "True... we are pressed for time... but I just don't see any other way around this... besides. My ladyparts need tending to too. You wore me out last night before I could truly be satisfied... stud." She kisses Nicky on the cheek. "Besides..." she grabs hold of Nicky's crotch, and frees his penis from their confines. "You seem to want this as badly as we do. I'm Cereth by the way, and this is Nicky." She turns and greets Pumi.

"Those are strange demon names..." the oozeling says, before pressing her gel-slick fingers against Nicky's asshole. "Hmm... I think a more direct approach should work with you..." she spreads his legs apart and lowers herself down between. She then sticks a slimy goo-girl tongue between his cheeks, and lets it slither in his pucker with increasing ease.

Cereth takes this as her cue to straddle Nicky's hips, and presses her moist pussy against his cock. "I'm in the mood for it here..." she says. "Don't worry, it's a pretty safe day for me." She says as she rubs her womanhood right against the head of Nicky's member. Her own cock was standing proudly as she does this.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2018, 05:40:20 pm »
Nicky couldn't prepare himself enough for what was to come. Firstly all he thought about, was having Cereth finally using his cock the way he wanted to, and nodded eagerly at her, when she started to push her pussy against it. "Y-Yes, this was what I wanted... I wanted it so mu-AHHH!" He was interrupted by Pumi pushing her gooey tongue into his butt, and feeling how it slid further inside than a normal tongue would. The touch against his ass was something he wasn't prepared for, which made him moan loudly and even straighten his back from the intense feeling.

"I-It feels so good... P-Please, more..." He moaned at both of them, as he seemed to be quickly dragged into a state of mind, where he was drowning in pleasure, and simply wanted more. Perhaps he was starting to become a very perverted boy himself, thank to Cereth.

OtherSpike

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2018, 07:14:59 pm »
Cereth guides Nicky's cock inside her pussy, while Pumi continues swirling her tongue inside Nicky's bum. The two settle in a rhythm as Cereth gently pinches Nicky's nipples. "G-good!" The sun-baked elf moans aloud. She could feel every ounce of his virility surging through his youthful member. She immediately slides it in to the hilt, riding his hips with wild abandon. "Th-this penis is great!"

Pumi pulls her slimy tongue out of Nicky's ass for a moment to comment, "You would say that you lewd dark-skinned demon girl..." In that moment she presses her fingers against Cereth's butt, and dips a pair in, and resumes her oral ministrations upon Nicky's pucker, preparing both holes for what's to come.

"I'm an ell-ooooh!" She cuts herself off to bounce upon Nicky's rod more vigorously. Her cock was jumping about, leaking a steady amount of pre-cum onto his belly. "C-can you stroke me too Nicky..." She pleads.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 07:35:06 pm »
Nicky was quickly brought into a situation, where he had no control at all. Being pleasured in both his ass and on his cock, all he felt that he could do was move his hips back and forth, though he didn't really have the strength to do that, compared to how the two girls handled him. It was first when he heard the pleading words from Cereth, that he looked up at her, and then moved his hands down to her cock, grabbing it around the head and started to jerk her off, and attempting to match the speed those two were going at.

However that didn't stop him from moaning like he was a bitch in heat. Especially when Cereth began to ride him even faster and harder, which only made him scream out in louder pleasure, as he felt himself quickly approaching his climax. "I-I can't take it, I'm cumming!" He cried out, as he climaxed from both his cock and ass at the same time, the former shooting another load of cum into Cereth's pussy, while his rear squeezed down on Pumi's tongue, like it wanted to keep it in there forever.

OtherSpike

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 08:27:35 pm »
Cereth shoots out a thick load from her cock the moment the first jet of Nicky's sperm hits her inner folds. She rocks her hips wildly as she squeezes down on Nicky's nipples and Pumi moans hard into them both, shoving her fingers and tongue deep into their respective holes...

Pumi pauses for a moment, and takes note of the situation. "That was... a bit quick..." she pauses for another moment. "You're not demons at all are you?" She grins. "Why didn't you say so?!" She exclaims, her entire demeanor becomes all the friendlier. "Well, no harm done right? It's just that the last group of travelers I encountered warned me of a group of demons ready to ransack these woods. Come to think of it... you said something about horns right? One of them had horns!" She said. "You don't think they were demons, do you?" She says as she absent mindedly grabs Nicky's ankles and presses her cock right at his entrance.

"You don't... say..." Cereth says as she comes out of the afterglow of her orgasm. Nicky's cock still hasn't left her pussy.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2018, 08:57:37 pm »
Once Nick climaxed in Cereth's pussy, he couldn't calm down right away, since it had been so intense. Being pleasured both in his ass and on his cock was much more than the young boy could take, so he was breathing quite  heavily afterwards, unable to speak, and only listened partly to the conversation between Cereth and Pumi. In his mind, he just needed some rest  before he would be able to go on, however he quickly found out that he wasn't going to get that luxury.

He suddenly felt his ankles being pulled, and then the big gooey cock pressing against his rear, which made him squeal in surprise, and also made him push his cock against Cereth's pussy again, as his hips moved forward on their own because of the surprise. "I-I thought you said we weren't demons, s-so why..." He asked, looking weakly over his shoulders, as he clearly didn't seem like he was going to deny what she was going for.

OtherSpike

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2018, 09:15:36 pm »
Pumi giggles, "That was battle-sex... this is for fun make-up sex..."

"I-Is there even a difference?!" Cereth says, tongue hanging out and moaning in a similar manner to Nicky, feeling something wet and gooey press against her asshole as well. "Khyaaaah!" She squeals out, feeling Pumi lurch forward against them both. Pumi had manifested a duplicate of her own penis, and plunges them inside of both Cereth's and Nicky's quivering holes. Cereth grabs hold of Nicky's hands, clasping them tightly as she rocks her hips against the oozeling's thrusts. Cereth's cock springs right back to life, "A-again?! O-ooohhh..."

Pumi, between coos and moans, decides to make small talk with them. "So, you're looking for aahhmm... what was the place again? Tertoogie?"

"T-tergulla!" Cereth exclaims.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2018, 09:22:56 pm »
Nicky could feel how his ass almost got a mind of it's own, in the way that it eagerly welcomed Pumi's cock into it, and squeezed it so well, one could almost call it a massage. His cock also quickly got rock hard again, as it got pushed in and out of Cereth's pussy, thanks to the heavy thrusting from the oozeling, to the point where he once again couldn't control what was going on. Not even his hands, as his mentor grabbed them.

"W-We need to go there to, Ahh! T-To m-make me stronger... S-So I can defeat demons..." He said with a low voice between his moans and screams of pleasure, as he felt himself approaching another climax. It seemed like the more he got fucked, the less he could stand. Even though he was a virgin not long ago, it was clear he would need a lot of practice to go on for longer.

OtherSpike

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 11:27:14 pm »
"A quickshot like you won't have a chance against even the weakest ones I wager. I was told they could go for hours. Days even without needing to rest!" Pumi says. She begins bucking her hips faster, letting her large slime cocks push out Cereth's and Nicky's bellies. "Oooh, this is good! Maybe I should help you get stronger too. I'm sure some practice with me will help with that!" She pushes her hips even faster now. "This is fun! Your holes are nice an' tight, but also plenty of room to wiggle around!" She grins, inside her cocks were beginning to jiggle softly with each thrust, sending rolling waves of pleasure through both of them. Cereth was losing herself in the throes of passion, her pussy gripping Nicky's dick tightly while they both get their assholes plundered by Pumi's slime cocks.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:44 pm »
Nicky couldn't stop moaning loudly from the endless thrusting from the oozeling, though as he suddenly heard her words that told him that he wouldn't stand a chance, he just looked over his shoulder at her, and gave a teasing grin, before moaning again. "T-Then show me what you can do... I-I can take anything you throw at me, s-so show me exactly what you can do!" He teased her, before pushing his ass back against her, almost like he was challenging her. It wasn't because he thought she was humiliating him. It was more that he though he could do something about it, and stand up for both him and Cereth, who clearly didn't have a whole lot of fighting in her, with both her holes stuffed.

OtherSpike

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2018, 11:55:56 pm »
"D-don't tease her like tha-aaaaaah!" Cereth's sudden objection was silenced the moment a newly formed tendril enters her mouth. Pumi's form melts into a less humanoid shape save for her head and torso, and her goo covers the two almost completely. Several tentacles form and rub themselves all around Cereth's breasts, another begins stroking her cock, while three more tentacle cocks form right before Nicky's mouth. They all begin vying for entry into his mouth and throat.

"Wow, you're right, you do have a lot of energy don't you... guess you may be quick, but you got lots of shots." Pumi giggles. "Aaah... is his thing really that tasty?" She asks Cereth, who couldn't adequately respond. "Then maybe I'll try it!" She wriggles a small bunch of tendrils around the base of Nicky's cock and balls, and they all merge into a sleeve around Nicky's member while it was still being rode hard by Cereth! "Mmmh! It is tasty! Like candy flowers!" She hums along as she continues her tentacle assault.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2018, 12:11:19 am »
Nicky just giggled at the response he got, before noticing the three newly formed tentacles around his face, pushing against his mouth. He opened up and let one of them get inside, and even allowed it to fuck his mouth as she wished it to, while his hands grabbed the two other, and started to jerk them off like they were actual cocks. He was now using all of his body to satisfy her, and he was clearly during anything in his power to do just that. However he didn't seem to be done just yet.

Instead, he just looked a bit over his shoulder at Pumi, before squeezing his ass as hard as he could around the dick in his butt, and giving her a quick wink, like saying he wasn't even at his breaking point yet. There was just something to it for him. He took more than what should be possible for a normal human, and yet he seemed to enjoy all of it, like he couldn't get enough. His mind were just focusing on getting the oozeling off, despite the fact that he could cum at any moment now.

OtherSpike

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2018, 01:14:23 am »
Pumi grunts and groans, "Y-you're really enjoying this, like a good girl!" She says. "Even though you're a boy, you didn't even hesitate to take on my big slimy cocks, and you're begging for mooore!" She cries out. "M-maybe you're not as limp as I thought you'd be... jus' hadda ghet you wharm'd up." As her speech slurs off she lets out a low groan. "K-keep going. This is way too much fun!" She moans louder. Her tentacles begin thrashing a little harder, pressing into everyone's most sensitive spots. Her body grows far more flush in tune with her desires, going from a cool deep skye blue to a warm indigo. She pushes in her tentacle cocks in deep. "So good! A-are you going to keep fucking more in Tertoya?" She asks. "C-can I join you?" She asks.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2018, 09:32:25 am »
Nicky surely heard Pumi's request to join them on their quest, and even though he wanted to answer her with a big yes, he just couldn't from how much he was being fucked, and he was soon brought over the edge. It didn't take long before he finally came from the way the oozeling was roughly handling all of  his and Cereth's body. That meant he moaned around the cock in his mouth, his ass would squeeze the one inside of it like a snake holding down it's prey and squeezing the life out of it, while his cock pumped another load of cum into Cereth's pussy. This feeling was so amazing, that it actually took a little while before his orgasm finally started to die down, and he felt like he was almost going to pass out from the way Pumi had completely used his body.

OtherSpike

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2018, 12:29:57 pm »
Pumi couldn't hold out when she felt Nicky's orgasm rocking throughout both hers and the elven girl's body. She cries out, voice calling out as if she were submerged in water and gargling it all. "Cuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh-!" Was all she could word out before several globs of sticky cream surged through her tentacles from deep within what were effectively her loins at this moment. It was a blue-white in color and felt like syrup in texture when it entered Nicky's throat and covered his face. His stomach was beginning to swell up with a little ponch from how much was entering from the one in his ass. Once Pumi's orgasm subsided, her form slinks into a puddle, with only the top portion of her head maintaining shape, from the eyes up effectively, blushing violet all over. The puddle releases the two...

Cereth catches her breath, and retains her composure. "Y-yes. Of course you may join us so as long as you can behave yourself. You'll make an amazing training partner for all of us... but first. Some brunch and tea." She snaps her fingers and conjures a newly formed fire-pit next to the mattress, and begins preparing some refreshments.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2018, 12:44:41 pm »
Nicky was left as a little cum covered mess, thanks to how Pumi filled him up in both end, and he couldn't ever regain himself afterwards. It took quite a while, before he started to raise himself back up, though ended up fall back on his butt, that also landed right on Pumi's gooey head. He looked over his shoulder, ad only noticed it a few moments later. "O-Oh I'm sorry." He said before he got back up, and moved himself away from Pumi, as he started to finally calm down, and feeling like himself once again, though still looking like a mess.

"So, she wants to join us? But what about the forest? Is it all right for her to leave it, to follow along with us?" He asked, while looking down at the oozeling, while standing up straight. He felt some of her cum starting to leak out, and run down his leg. "Ohh, I feel so sticky right now... Is there a lake nearby so I can get washed up?" He asked both of them.

OtherSpike

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:34 pm »
Pump shrugs, "I was getting bored anyways. The bears are pretty tough... and it's been quiet here for years..." she says. "I was just a little ooze then, but I remember the forest catching fire and lotsa weird things running around at the time. Maybe those were demons? Okay I have to be sure, so I'll go look with you!" She says as she quickly reforms. She takes nite of how messy Nicky is and reshapes herself into a large gelatinous cube, and crawls over him. She shakes and giggles herself all over his body, and slips right on over him. Nicky was now squeaky clean, or at least clean enough for traveling into town. She turns to Cereth preparing the tea, and looks with curiosity.