-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Specific Intent (Suvvers & WildKat)  (Read 289 times)

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
Re: Specific Intent (Suvvers & WildKat)
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2018, 01:28:05 pm »
A warm smile spread across Ryan’s face when Kat came into the kitchen and took a seat at his table.  “Good morning, again.  I’m glad you came in, Kat” he said, hoping to sound genuinely pleased; because despite what they’d done to each other, what they’d said to each other over the last twenty four hours, he was.  Having heard about her rough start to life, he’d found a new fondness for Kat.  After his behaviour the week before, and their mutual rage and loathing for each the previous day, he now felt as though he wanted to take Kat under his wing; to help her achieve something better in her life. 

“Relax, Kat” he said, trying to reassure the young girl.  He filled a mug with coffee and added milk and sugar, then placed another mug and the pot on the table.  “I promise you’re safe here.”  He went back over to the hob and tended the food.  He couldn’t help but watch her curiously as he finished up the cooking.  She took a few sips of the orange juice, then sat with her hands splayed out on her legs.  This poor girl looked anxious, and as terrified as a rabbit caught in a car’s headlights.  He knew that if he wanted to win her trust, it was going to take time.  That, he had plenty of.

He shared the bacon, sausages, and scrambled eggs between two plates, and quickly made pancakes using both frying pans for a bit of added speed; sharing half a dozen of them between a pair of side plates.  Taking a dinner plate and a side plate over to the table, he set them down before Kat.  “I hope you’re hungry” he said.  “And I’m sorry for the pancakes, they’re out of a packet.  I never could make pancake mix” he said apologetically before returning to the counter to pick up his own plates of food.

Sitting down opposite Kat, he started to eat.  He listened as she spoke, her voice fragile and soft.  Still half expecting the return of the venomous words of the day before, he wondered how she could be so polite to him after everything that had happened between them.  He smiled warmly as she thanked him for the shower and the bed she’d slept in.  “You’re welcome, I’m glad you slept well” he replied to her thanks.  “After everything you told me last night, I could never have kicked you back out on the streets.  And don’t worry about getting in my way because, trust me, you won’t.  Now please” he said, pointing towards her plate with his fork, “dig in, you should eat.”

While they ate, it occurred to him that she’d told him some of the innermost secrets of her life, but he’d told her nothing about him.  He thought it only fair that he should share some of who he was.  “So, last night” he started, “when we were fighting, I got the feeling that you think I’m some over privileged rich kid that never wanted for anything in his life.  And I can see why anyone would think that.  But I’m not, Kat.  I grew up in the same neighbourhood I found you in, just a couple of blocks away, in fact.  We were pretty much on the breadline when I was a kid, an alcoholic Dad who regularly drank himself into oblivion and, eventually, an early grave.  A Mom who worked two jobs just to keep a roof over our head and food on the table.  I worked an after school job and a Saturday job, originally I wanted to help Mom out and pay for things but she insisted I save my money and try to get myself into college.” 

“So, when I left school, I carried on working and saving, saving and working.  I almost had enough money to pay for me to go college.  I was almost twenty, I was about to pay for the tuition fees so I could go back to school when my Mom was killed in a car accident.  I was devastated and just wanted to be with her; she’d been my rock my whole life.  I had to use some of the money I’d saved to bury her, so college never happened.  Don’t get my wrong, Kat, I don’t want your sympathy or pity any more than you want mine.  She was a wonderful woman and I miss her every day, but she’ll always live on in here” he said, pointing to his heart.

“A couple of years later, an old school friend had an idea for a phone app but didn’t know how to launch it.  So, I invested the rest of my money in it and with his development skills and my business sense, it took off.  We made a good living from it, until one of the big developers wanted to buy the rights to it.  Me and Charlie talked about it a lot and we decided to sell; made us both more money than we could ever have dreamed of.  As soon as I had my share, I saw this place up for sale and I remembered my Mom had always said she’d love to buy this ranch and get it working again.  So, I bought it and renamed it Sam’s Ranch after her.  I never did make it to college.  So, you see, I’ve not always had money, Kat.  I know there were times we were lucky not to end up on the streets.  Hell, we could’ve ended up sleeping in the next shop doorway to you.  So, if I buy you something and you insist on paying me back for it, that’s fine - I admire your ethics, but don’t think I’m doing it out of pity.  I want to help you, Kat.  But I want to help you to help yourself.  So, don’t worry about your time here, you’re more than welcome to stay.  While you’re working to pay off the window, you’re here as a guest and I’ll treat you as such.  If you choose to stay on and work for me for a while, I’ll treat you as I’d treat everyone else that works for me.  And, like I said, you can rent somewhere to live from me at a discounted rate.  Where you live will be your choice.  I’ll show you what I mean later.”

When he’d finished speaking, for what he felt was an eternity and he’d been convinced she was getting bored of the sound of his voice, he searched her eyes for any kind of a reaction.

When they’d finished eating, he cleared the plates away and put them in the dishwasher, before coming back to the table and pouring himself another cup of coffee.  “I want you to feel comfortable while you’re here, Kat.  So is there anything you want to know?  Any questions you want to ask?”

Ryan waited while Kat was visibly thinking things over.
Quiet, English chappy with a dark, filthy mind and a penchant for a rape fetish and a woman who fights back. 
'Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'

WildKat

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Looking for long term RP's
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 03:31:15 am »
-Oh how perfect. Guilt trip 101-

She felt bad but now became oddly bored and she totally hated the lecture, even though it really wasn't one.  Eventually the fork was placed on the plate and once in awhile she would nod.  Not completely ignoring him, she heard just about everything and tuned out the rest.  Kat was there to pay off her debt and that was it.  She really had no intention on staying there for some reason, this was beginning to feel like a business deal.

Not sure on what to say, her light brown orbs watched him get up and clean up.  Sitting there, not once had she touched the coffee but focused on the Orange Juice. What Kat didn't like was how she broke down and he didn't know it all.  All he knew was what she told him but again, she also knew if nothing was answered, he would keep bugging her. 

"I told you what I would do. You do not have to keep repeating yourself and I'm not going to do it either. You know that I'll stay until my debt is paid off and trust me, what you've provided, will be paid off and I won't owe you anything.  So, care to show me what I'll be doing or do I have to leave this house and find something?"

As the clock ticked on, she grew more impatient.  The beginning of this whole...journey wasn't what fairy tales were made of.  It was a complete nightmare and her only goal was what she said.

"Ryan, I don't know what else to say."

Which was true.  Kat didn't see anything in their future but that didn't mean anything.  She had no idea what Ryan's true plans were.  For her, it was only to pay for damages she had caused.

"So, would you care to show me around or do I have to find out on my own?"   Doing her best to keep her attitude in check, a weak smile pulled at the corner of her lips.  This was more challenging than what he realized and she wasn't as fragile as he now thought she was.
A play a Submissive Role ONLY!  Males Only, sorry ladies.    If at anytime you become bored with the RP, let me know instead of leaving me guessing. Common courtesy. Don't be a douche!   Also, I don't do Discord.  I only RP on here. 

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2018, 03:26:57 pm »
Ryan sighed.  Clearly he wasn’t getting through to her.  He resigned himself to just letting her get on with working off the damage that she’d cause and spend the time to try and hope she enjoyed working for him so much he’d be able to convince her to stay.  ’I guess some people just don’t want any help’ he thought to himself.  It was clear he was losing her interest.  Perhaps she thought she’d revealed too much about herself last night.  He hoped that she wasn’t going to go back into spoilt child mode; he really didn’t want to fight with her again.

Looking at her bare feet, he went to the utility room to fetch a pair of boots.  While it’s true there were a couple of sizes too big for her dainty feet, if she’d gone out in the stables in the flimsy sneakers she arrived in that were most definitely on their last legs, they’d have been destroyed.  And God forbid she’d go out with nothing on her feet.  Horses just don’t care what mess they leave, or where they leave it.  “You’ll need to wear these” he told her, placing the boots and a pair of thick socks besider her.

He slipped his feet into his own boots by the back door while he waited for Kat to get over her disapproving frown and put the socks and boots on.  “Shall we?” he said as he opened the door and held his arm aloft, indicating for her to go outside. 

It was a beautiful summer morning, a clear sky meaning the sun was casting a shadow of the large house onto the concrete of the back yard.  Just after lunchtime, it would’ve moved around the back and this area would be bathed in the glow of afternoon sunlight.  Kat stopped just outside the door and looked to Ryan.  “We’ll go over to the stables first.  I hope you like horses” he said, placing a gentle hand on her back between her shoulder blades to guide her to the left of the yard where the building that earned Ryan his income stood. 

Going into the building, the first thing that hits is the smell of the horses.  “It isn’t a big place but, like I told you, this is a working ranch.  I have eight people who stable their horses here, plus I have two horses of my own.  Between them, they take a fair bit of mucking out every day.”  Opening the gate to one of the stables, Ryan stroked the mane of a light tan coloured mare that stood looking out.  “This is Charlotte” he informed Kat.  “So what we need to do every day is to clean out the dirty bedding.  That we use those forks for” he said, tilting his head sideways to the three pitchforks hanging from nails on the wall.  “We put it in a wheelbarrow, take it out to the field behind the stables and dump it on the pile.  Once a month, a farm comes around and takes it all away to compost it and fertilise his wheat and corn fields.”  Looking at Kat, he thought she looked concerned about being so close to the large beast in the stable.  “Come closer and say hello” he instructed Kat.  He watched her edge closer to the mare and reach out to stroke her as he had been doing.  “See? She doesn’t bite” he said as what seemed to be half a smile appeared on Kat’s lips.  Ryan hoped it was a sign of the girl relaxing a bit.  “So, I don’t expect you to clean out ten stables on your own.  We split the workload on that.  Once they’re cleaned, I’ll teach you how to rein them up then show you how to groom them.  We groom two a day, that way they all get a clean once a week” he said.  Ryan closed the gate on Charlotte.  Resting his hands on Kat’s shoulders, he spun her around so she was facing the door to the yard.  “Moving on” he said as gave her a gentle push forwards.

They emerged back out into the yard and Ryan led Kat to the barn.  Taking out his keys, he unlocked the door.  As they entered, the aroma of fresh paint filled the air.  “Come through” he said as they walked through into a vast living area.  It was furnished with two large leather couches, a coffee table and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall.  As he led Kat further through the open plan area, there was a kitchen and dining area that was almost as vast as that in main house.  “If you decide you want to stay on and work here, you’ll be able to rent this place from me.  My rates for staff are very reasonable.  And, to be honest, I’d rather rent it to someone who works for me at a cheaper rate than have some stranger living on my land paying me more.”  They walked to the stairs and Ryan indicated for Kat to go up the sort flight to the first floor.  Opening the first door, the master bedroom was another wide open space, with full height windows running almost the full length of one wall, filling the room with natural light.  In the centre was a king size bed with thick, comfortable pillows, and nightstands to both sides.  Along the other wall were doors to  a large walk in closet and an ensuite to rival the size of Ryan’s own facility in the main house.  Back out on the landing, Ryan showed her the main bathroom, which housed a shower cubicle and bathtub as well as toilet and washbasin.  Headed back for the stairs, Ryan deliberately missed out the door at the far end of the landing.

As they went back out into the morning sun, Ryan inhaled the fresh air.  “So” he said, “what do you think?” he asked as he tried to search her brown eyes for any kind of reaction.  Eyes that he’d just realised held so much beauty, yet harboured so much pain.
Quiet, English chappy with a dark, filthy mind and a penchant for a rape fetish and a woman who fights back. 

WildKat

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 04:33:15 pm »
Rolling her eyes she placed on the over sized boots and socks.  These were not going to work and it was another purchase she saw in her future.  Something that was more snug along her foot but as she walked...more like  tried to, she let out a sigh and simply followed him. Slightly squinting from being out in the sunlight, this was going to be extremely interesting.   But as she waited for him to open the doors, if she had glasses on, which was another item on the list to get,  her eyes would have daringly scanned his frame.

Kat moved away from his touch.  There was just something about his hands that spoke of Specific Intent.   Brows furrowing, she inhaled the most comforting scent.  There was just something about a beast so huge and yet, so gentle.  Kat had been around horses before, so the scent didn't bother her one bit and what Ryan thought was concern was actually peace.  Closing her eyes, arm extended until her hand gently landed on the creatures smooth hair.  Gently petting Charlotte, a huge smile pulled at the corners of her lips.  This job was actually going to be slightly fun, only because she could groom this animal.   She loved animals and there was just something that about them that understood humans more than humans understood themselves and animals.  She hated seeing ones left behind and there were a few sightings she wished she hadn't seen.

Being spun and slightly...pushed?  Made her scowl.  She knew that feeling and it was pleasant but when she walked into this Apartment, she couldn't help but become surprised. Her steps became slightly slower as her eyes scanned the entire area.  Without realizing her mouth fell slightly open. This place was incredible and there had to be more of him than what he spoke of.    Kat enjoyed going from one room to the other but as they walked around, an eye brow lifted as it seemed her purposely skipped one door.  Now her curiosity would get the best of her.   What was he hiding?   Now it was time to find out....obviously not right now.

Once back outside,  eyes squinting again, she nodded.

"Well, it's quite impressive Ryan.  The only thing I can't but wonder is, how much is the rent?  Obviously I'm going to work off my debt, as this has been said on several occasions. So, the price would be good to know.  Oh and how many stalls do I clean? "
A play a Submissive Role ONLY!  Males Only, sorry ladies.    If at anytime you become bored with the RP, let me know instead of leaving me guessing. Common courtesy. Don't be a douche!   Also, I don't do Discord.  I only RP on here. 

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2018, 03:29:10 am »
Ryan indicated for Kat to sit on the bench that was set along the wall of the ranch.  “The rent for staff is two hundred dollars a month for staff, or two seventy five if they want me to provide meals” he said sitting beside her on the bench close enough for there to be a friendly intimacy between them, yet far enough apart to hopefully not freak Kat out.  “If your worried about affordability, that’s less than a quarter of the pay.  I won’t lie to you, Kat, it’s hard work.  The first couple of days your back will hurt and you’ll probably be glad of the bathtub to soak in.”  He turned towards her now.  “But I saw the smile on your face when you petted Charlotte earlier.  It was the smile of someone who likes to be around animals.  If I’m right, you’ll love this job”  he watched her face, again searching for some kind of reaction.  “But, cleaning out the stalls is the hard part.  Grooming them, that’s the reward.  You can feel they love being washed and brushed down” Ryan told Kat.  “We split the stalls fifty fifty, however many there are to clean.  Half each.  I’ve always found that’s the fairest way to do it.  Like I said, it’s hard work and I’d never expect anyone to do it all on their own.”

He looked out over the field that led to the Mississippi, picturing in his mind the fence that he planned to build to keep the horses in pasture.  He pictured the trail that ran along the river bank, and how he loved to ride Charlotte along there.  Kat was staring into space.  He hoped, now that she’d seen the place, she was thinking over his offer despite her insistence that she was only going to stay as long as it took her to pay off her debt.  Truth be told, that’d probably take a day. “If you like” he said, “I could take you out riding, there’s some nice trails out here”

“First thing we need to do, though” he said taking out his cellphone and searching out the number of his workwear provider, “is get you some boots that fit.  There’s no point in making your pain any worse than it has to be.”  He made the call and put in an order for a pair of boots to be delivered that afternoon, Kat unable to hide her curiosity as to how Ryan knew what size to order. 

As they sat, a horse and rider came around the corner from the side of the house.  Pausing briefly, they headed over to where Kat and Ryan sat.  Standing to greet them, Ryan stroked the horses neck as he took the reins from the woman while she dismounted her steed.  She was a middle aged woman, standing about 5’7” with bottle blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail, and a tan that was all natural.  “Hi, Flash” Ryan said to the beast as he steadied him.  “Mrs Lawson, good ride I hope?” he asked the woman.  She nodded, as she looked curiously at the new girl sat on the bench.  “Mrs Lawson, this is Kat.  She’s going to be here for a few days to see if she wants to be my new stable keeper.  If she likes it, she’ll be in charge of keeping Flash and all his buddies clean and well.  Kat, this is Mrs Lawson.  She’s been stabling Flash here since I started out.”  The woman held out her hand towards Kat.  “Nice to meet you, Kat” she said, greeting the girl with a warm smile.  “I can tell by the look on your face right now you like horses.  That’s half the job, honey” she said.  “If you like horses, you’ll love working with them.”

The woman turned to Ryan.  “Can I leave you to put Flash back in his stable, Ryan? I was out longer than I expected to be and I’m running a little late now”

“Of course you can, Mrs Lawson.  In fact, while he’s out we’ll groom him” Ryan replied.  With that, the woman nodded her thanks, turned on her heels and headed back around the side of the house.

“C’mon, then, Kat.  We have work to do” he said beckoning the girl to go with him.  They reached a fence in a shaded corner of the yard, where Ryan tied the horse’s reins.  Unfastening the saddle, he lifted it off the beast and slung it over the fence.

“Okay” he started, picking up a bucket.  “We put three cups of shampoo in the bucket then fill it from the tap on the side of the the stable, he said as he poured the thick liquid into the bucket, walked over to the tap and filled it.  Returning, he placed the bucket down and handed Kat a brush.  “All you gotta do” he said “is dip the brush in the water then brush him down in the direction of his fur. You wanna press a little bit on the firm side.  Once you’ve done that, use the hosepipe over there to rinse him down” he continued as he pointed to the hose hanging off a hook on the side of the stable building.  Ryan lifted the saddle off the fence and threw it over his shoulder.  “You groom him, Imma gonna go clean out his stable” he said as he turned and started to walk.  When he reached the door leading into the stables, he turned and watched Kat as she brushed the soapy water into Flash’s coat.  It was the first time he’d seen a genuine smile light up Kat’s face.  At the sight of that, his own lips lifted into a smile.

WildKat

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2018, 04:22:51 am »
"Charlotte is a Beautiful horse.  How can anyone not like her?  I do try to hide my emotions in but sometimes they get the best of me. Occupational hazard. If you love the animal, then it shouldn't be a chore to care for them. It's as simple as that. But at the end of the day, it'll be nice to soak in a nice tub and just relax.  Oh, one final question.  Are there cameras?"

Seeing another majestic creature round the corner, instantly the conversation ended and the next thing that took place was a woman climbing off and extending her arm.  Her smile was warm but Kat's wasn't so warm and she shook hands and was all to grateful when her limb was back to her side.   Watching the bobbling blonde walk off was more pleasant than chocolate.

-Fake-

Attention now on flash, it was hard to be irritated when you had a horse in front of you. Now doing what she was told, flash was getting a great bath and he looked like was enjoying it. As her focus was on him, her thoughts were very much aware of her surroundings and the things she would be able to do and soon find out what she couldn't do.  Like look in a closet or maybe it was a bedroom.  Or something for storage.   The smile that was worn slowly faded.  Why would Ryan show her everything and not.  This didn't make sense to her.  Getting to the bottom of this was her next task and it wouldn't take long. 

Kat knew if she asked Ryan about it, he would most likely blow it off or catch her attention on something else.  She was sure Ryan was up to something and everything in her, told her that he was.  Now it was time to see just what he was hiding.

-Hiding things from me?   Oh, that was so yesterday...err..last week.  I will find this out as well.-    She was so grateful in so many ways that Ryan couldn't read minds...well, she hoped he couldn't because if could, he was definitely playing a good game.   Rinsing off Flash, the smallest chuckle left her lips.  It was the craziest thought ever and of course she would have to think of it.

Finishing Flash, Kat wondered where Ryan had gone and what he wanted her to do with Flash.  Knowing that his stall was most likely being worked on, all she could was stand next to him. She was definitely going to ask him about that camera thing again.  If anything, she hated being spied on but it wouldn't surprise her if he did. 

Walking over to the front of Flash, she rubbed his snout and smiled.  He was another gentle giant.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2018, 03:00:11 pm »
Ryan set about cleaning out Flash’s stall while he left Kat to give him his wash down.  Flash was a good horse to learn on as he was so placid around people.  That was the only reason he’d left Kat alone with him.  It didn’t take long to get the dirty bedding out and get some fresh down, along with some feed for him, no doubt hungry after his early morning ride.

About forty five minutes after he started, he hung the fork, turned the wheelbarrow upside down and washed his hands in the basin by the door.  Going outside, he saw Kat had finished grooming Flash and appeared to be staring into space.  Following her gaze, he saw she was looking towards the room in the barn he hadn’t shown her.  ’Why are you looking up there, Kat?’ he thought to himself.

He walked over to where the pretty young girl now stood beside Flash and looked the steed over.  “Pretty nice job, Kat” he said as he stroked the beast’s shoulder, neck and flank.  “Well done, I’m impressed” he told her.  And he was.  There weren’t many people who could come into a ranch and groom a horse properly first time.  “C’mon, lets get him inside where it’s cool, his stall’s all ready now”  Ryan untied the reins from the fence and handed them to Kat so she could lead him to his home.  She looked up at Ryan as if waiting for something else, some form of retribution or something.  Ryan just couldn’t fathom it.  “Go on, it’s ok” he reassured her, “take him to his stall.  You seem to be a smart girl, so I’m sure you’ll figure out how to take his reins and bridle off.  Just hang them on the hook to the left of his gate.”  The biggest, warmest smile he’d ever seen grace the girl’s face beamed at him as she went.

Ryan returned to the bench they’d been sitting at earlier and waited for Kat to emerge from the stables.  When she did so about ten minutes later, he figured she’d been petting all ten horses that were in there.  He smiled inwardly to himself.  It seemed he had finally found something Kat liked other than orange juice.  As she took a seat beside him again, she began to look nervously at her hands.  Although Ryan couldn’t help notice that she’d sat a little closer to him than they had earlier, he couldn’t help but feel as though she were about to disappear back into herself again, so he broke the silence. 

“I believe you were asking me about cameras?” he said, remembering the earlier conversation they were having before Mrs Lawson had arrived.  “There are four cameras on the ranch.  Two are on the barn pointing towards the stables and two are in the stables watching all the stalls.  As you can imagine, my customers love their horses as part of their family so their safety and security is important to them as well as me.  They’re fixed and can’t see anything other than where they’re pointed at right now.  Nobody’s watching you, Kat, if that’s what you’re afraid of.”

As he looked out over his field again, thinking that now he had Kat to help him with the stables and the horses, albeit for just the few days it takes her to work off her debt as she seems to take pleasure in reminding him, he could finally get started on building the fence so he could put the horses out to pasture when the weather was good.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he could feel Kat’s eyes upon him.  He turned to look at her, her brown orbs looking up to his, her hair framing her soft features.  In that moment, she was a true vision of beauty.  In that moment, he wanted to lean in to her and kiss her soft lips.  But he could see something was on her mind, she had something bothering her.  “What is it?” he asked her tenderly.

WildKat

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 04:44:08 pm »
"So glad you don't think I'm a dumbass."  Her words laced with sarcasm as she looked behind her and gave him a wink.  If there was one thing she couldn't stand, was judgement.  She had met so many people and some had her worried but others were very intelligent and it was confusing on what happened in their life for it to go all wrong.  Not once did she bother to ask them for it wasn't her business.

Putting Lash in, she did everything that was required and this wasn't her first rodeo.  But telling Ryan anything else was something that would never happen.  It was always best to sit back and see the judgmental roam over an individual.  So for now, it was just to let time pass and if this was what she was supposed to do, then her time here was going to be fast.  It was rather easy to say the least.

As Kat returned and sat down, a brow picked up as she looked at him and tried to not sit so close.  If the bench was bigger, it would've been easier but being this close to him wasn't something she wished nor wanted.  Hearing what Ryan said about the cameras, it made sense but she was sure there were more than what he even said. Of course he wouldn't tell her, he would just wait to see what she would get into and Kat would make damn sure that he had nothing to go on.

Ryan was interesting but the kind of interesting you weren't sure whether to trust or not and getting to know him wasn't on her list.  Seeing him lean a bit, she moved over to her side as her head pulled back.  Without realizing it, her head shook slightly as she bit her lower lip before saying a word.  It was hard not to tell him off but keeping it cool was what she had to train herself for.

"I just have one...no, two questions...maybe three..."  -Damn it, get it together. Fuck!-   "Do I get a key or does anything just waltz right in when they want?  Second question is, am I done for the day and when can I go back to my....space..room..whatever you want to call it?"

Needing her space more than ever, it helped clear her head and it was the only real time she could enjoy the peace and quiet.  Even though one didn't know it, Kat was a homebody.  Being on the go all the time was unpleasant and maybe, just maybe, she could finally get some rest and not be so stressed out.  Being her with him did nothing for her nerves.   Her eyes left his frame as she looked around.  It was a warm day but not hot.  Her eyes closed as she thought about everything.

"I'm sure you're a really nice person Ryan but honestly, I don't feel like hanging with you. Don't take it the wrong way even though I'm sure you will. "    Not once did she ever mention the door that had remained from her view and honestly, she was to tired to think about it.  It, like he, wasn't on her to do list. Her future was something she had to think about because staying on his ranch wouldn't be an option but there again, there was no repeating it for she knew what was going on.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2018, 08:32:39 am »
Ryan smiled at Kat’s questions, and her statement.  “You didn’t need a key last time” he said jokingly and instantly regretting it.  “I’m sorry, that was uncalled for.  I have a spare key you can have while you’re here.  As for going to your room, there’s not much you can do here until you get some boots that fit.  They’ll be here this afternoon.  So, unless you want to give one of the other horses a bath” he said, nodding back toward the stables, “then feel free to.  You could always try the rest of those clothes on, make sure they all fit ok.  This isn’t a prison camp, do what you want, Kat.” he said matter of factly.  It was clear she didn’t want to be near him, and he could understand that.  But he was fascinated by the girl.

As Kat headed towards the door of the house, he couldn’t help but watch her denim clad shapely ass sway as she walked.  “Hey, Kat” he called as she reached the door, making her turn her head towards him.  “I am a nice person, really” he said “I just haven’t shown it recently.  And I’m sorry for that.”  With that she disappeared into the house.

With nothing to do for the rest of the day, Ryan went to the stables and started cleaning some more stalls out.  After getting through half of them, Ryan’s back was starting to sting, his head was starting to ache, and his tummy was starting to rumble.  Heading back to the house, he made coffee and a sandwich and sat at the table to eat.  He thought about going up to check on Kat and ask if she wanted any lunch.  He figured he was probably the last person she wanted to see; he definitely got the feeling she was trying to keep away from him, which was a shame.  He really did like the girl.  And he was intrigued.  He knew there was more to her story than what she’d revealed the night before.  ’What have I gotta do to get through to her?’ he thought to himself as he ate.

Pacing around his living room, music playing through his iPod dock, he saw the delivery van coming up the driveway.  ’Kat’s boots’ he thought.  Going out the back to meet the driver, he looked over towards the stables as he signed for the delivery.  He went back inside as the van left, leaving the box containing the boots on the counter. 

Pacing around the house, he felt restless and couldn’t figure out why.  He went across to the barn and wandered around the place to see if there was anything he could do in there.  The living space looked good, and he was pleased with the work he’d done to make it appealing.  He really hoped Kat would stay on and rent the place off him.  Ok, he could get a lot of money in rent if he put it on the market, but he didn’t really want someone else living here.  Besides, good help was hard to find.  He went into the room he’d avoided when he’d shown Kat around.  Gazing over the furnishings, he wondered what Kat would make of it if she ever came in here.  ’Probably run a fucking mile’ he thought as he ran the tips of his fingers over the satin bed sheets, tugged gently at the leather straps at each corner of the bed frame.  He’d never intended for this place to be here; the previous owner had made this room, with it’s wrist and ankle restraints built into the wall.  Ryan had been fascinated by the room and had investigated some light bondage further online, and modernised the tired looking space  He hadn’t really known what he was going to do with it at first, and considered getting rid of it all on more than one occasion and making a second bedroom.  But then, he’d kidnapped Kat and had planned to introduce her to this room when he’d brought her here.  Now, he never wanted her to see the place, knowing it would freak her out and he’d never see her again.

Leaving the room, he closed the door behind him and headed back out into the yard and over to the stables.  Grabbing his saddle from the gate of Charlotte’s stall, he prepared the mare for a ride.  Once saddled and reined, he picked up his Stetson and pulled it down onto his head, then led his girl out to the yard.  He hauled himself up into the saddle and set off across the field towards the river, his plan to follow the Mississippi to clear his head of all thoughts of what he’d done to Kat.  Turning back briefly, he caught a glimpse of Kat’s face at her window.  He gripped the rim of his hat between his thumb and finger and tipped his head towards her, dug his heels gently into Charlotte’s side and set off at a canter.  Ryan felt a sadness inside him as he expected to return to an empty house, never to see Kat again.

WildKat

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2018, 08:16:45 pm »
She didn't believe a word he told her.  As of right now, she saw him as her boss.  After all, isn't that what he was?  Kat had caused damage and she was going to work until everything was done.  Granted, it had hurt but Ryan wasn't wrong.  Giving an eye roll, trying on clothes was the last thing she was going to do or in the mood for.  Kat didn't see what the big fuss was about.  Granted having clothes to wear was nice but just getting all dolled up seemed like a nuisance.

Doing a few more thing around the barn was all she was in the mood for and when she went back to her 'place', she closed and locked the door.  It was nice being able to do that.  Seeing him take off down the unfamiliar path, no response was given to the tip of his head.  She really didn't care.  For her, getting close to him wasn't going to be a problem because she no intentions on doing it and finding out what was in that particular room didn't pique her interest enough.  She simply didn't care and it was easier.

Finding the bed, she couldn't wait to lay down.  After all, everything that had taken place had felt like years of no rest and it was time to simply give in and relax. If this was all she was going to do, in no time she would be gone and most likely without him knowing.  It really wasn't any of his business what she did from here on out as long as her debt had been paid off and Kat was smart enough to know that it wouldn't take long.  This very thought brought a smile to her face and as she looked at the bag that laid on the floor, she really was grateful but would never let on.   It wasn't much to go and grab it from the room that she slept in and bring it down to where she was staying. 

Her eyes eventually pulled away from it as she continued to lay there and think and before she knew it, sleep took over.  She was so out of it that she hadn't heard Ryan and Charlotte return.  The dreams were weird and didn't make sense and suddenly something had startled her, causing her to sit up instantly.  Heart racing, a few deep breaths were taken in as she looked around.  At first nothing made sense and it took a few minutes to realize where she was.  Rubbing her eyes, Kat slowly laid back down and she felt more tired than before. 

-Bloody hell..what was that all about?-

Not getting up and turning on lights, she laid there in darkness, lost in her own thoughts and for once, it was nice to be left alone. Not many would be able to deal with this but it never bothered her.  After all, it was a part of life she had grown used to.
Continuing to lay there, she didn't think Ryan was that nice.  Oh, nice enough but not the extant that he made it sound like. He made him self sound like he was the most perfect thing on earth and Kat knew that wasn't true. 

-I can't wait to be on my own for once.  Enough is enough.-   

This was the only thing she thought about and the rest was soon to be history......so she thought.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 12:36:39 pm »
Ryan and Charlotte had been out for hours, so much so that the sun was starting to set as they returned to the ranch.  Stabling the tan coloured mare, he relieved her of saddle and bridle; hanging them up where they belonged, and headed into the house. 

Switching on some lights in the darkened kitchen, he saw Kat’s boots remained on the counter where he’d left them.  He grabbed a couple of bottles of orange juice from the fridge, noting that he was getting low on the stuff, as well as a few other things.  Heading up the stairs to change, he saw the door to Kat’s room was open.  Peering in, he noted that everything seemed the same as it had been left that morning.  He sighed, assuming Kat had decided not to stay. 

In his own room, Ryan undressed and threw his clothes, dirty from the dust thrown up on his ride, into the laundry hamper and went into the bathroom to shower.  Checking his reflection and noting he needed a shave, he also saw he looked saddened.  Any chance he’d had of making amends with Kat had vanished when she left.  Sure, he could go after her again, but he knew she’d be less than pleased to see him.  And the thought of going after her and abducting her off the street again seemed more ridiculous now than it had before.  He shook his thoughts off as he turned on the faucet and stepped into a hot, steaming shower. 

Twenty minutes later, he was done and pulling a clean pair of jeans and a pale blue button down shirt.  Stepping into a pair of Sketchers sneakers, he headed back downstairs and into the kitchen.  He was about to head out to the store to grab some groceries and, after spending five minutes looking around for his car keys, he remembered he’d set them down in the room in the barn when he was over there earlier. 

Walking across to the barn, he found the door locked.  ’What? I didn’t lock the door’ he thought as he pulled the ranch keys from his pocket.  Unlocking the door, he quietly went in and stopped.  There was a presence.  Like somebody was there.  A smile half dared to cross his lips as he slowly, quietly made his way upstairs.  Going into the room he had chosen not to show Kat, he quickly located the keys atop the cushioned box with leather straps that was the centerpiece of the room.  The bed was still as it always had been, the satin sheets untouched, the straps on the wall still fastened as they were when they were new, the weighted leotard with the added extras that he’d specified himself that hung unnaturally on the hook beside them; the wires hanging loose.  He spent a few seconds looking around before concluding that everything was undisturbed.  She wouldn’t still be here if she’d looked he thought.  Going out onto the landing, having closed the door behind him, he was about to head downstairs and out, but paused.  Turning back, he went towards the opened door of the bedroom and looked into the darkness.  There, in the halflight, was Kat, sleeping soundly.  She looked sweet, innocent.  What he wouldn’t give to be able to wake up next to her each morning, to be able to kiss those lips as they welcomed each other to a brand new day.  “What shit have you had to deal with,Kat?  I mean really deal with, not the half a story you’ve already told me.” He muttered to himself almost at a whisper. 

Leaving the barn, he went back to the house, grabbed the two bottles of juice he’d planned to leave at the bedroom, and took them across to the barn and left them on the counter with a note.  Gone to get groceries, if there’s anything you want or need give me a call, just hold down 1 on the phone’ it said. Alongside it, he left the cordless phone of the landline.  With that, he left locking the door behind him, climbed into his car and disappeared into the darkness.

As he expected, his phone had remained silent while he was out.  It had been clear to him for some time that whether Kat wanted or needed anything or not, Kat wouldn’t tell him or ask him.  Whether it was out of stubbornness or that it’d get added to what she owed, he wasn’t sure.  He just wished she’d lighten up, maybe even go so far as to chilling the fuck out once in a while.  And although he knew he’d done a lot of damage, he still hoped he could recover something. 

Returning home, he unloaded the car and packed away the groceries.  Feeling at a loose end, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and went and sat out on the bench in the yard.  The evening air was cool as he sat, all thoughts evaporating from his mind as he looked up into the clear sky and gazed at the constellations.  Although he’d never been into astronomy in any way, he’d always found sitting under the night sky and stargazing relaxing.  It was also an added bonus of living this far out of town that there was very little light pollution to spoil the view.  A tear fell from his eye as his mind wandered to the only woman he’d really ever loved.  What would his mother think of him now?  Making a young woman work for him to pay off a debt he could easily afford to stand; a woman who he’d attacked and abducted off the streets, a woman he’d hit, a woman he’d come very close to raping.  What had he become?  I’m sorry, Mom he thought as another tear fell.

Ryan snapped out of his thoughts when he became aware of a presence, a realisation that he wasn’t alone.