-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Specific Intent (Suvvers & WildKat)  (Read 656 times)

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
Re: Specific Intent (Suvvers & WildKat)
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2018, 01:28:05 pm »
A warm smile spread across Ryan’s face when Kat came into the kitchen and took a seat at his table.  “Good morning, again.  I’m glad you came in, Kat” he said, hoping to sound genuinely pleased; because despite what they’d done to each other, what they’d said to each other over the last twenty four hours, he was.  Having heard about her rough start to life, he’d found a new fondness for Kat.  After his behaviour the week before, and their mutual rage and loathing for each the previous day, he now felt as though he wanted to take Kat under his wing; to help her achieve something better in her life. 

“Relax, Kat” he said, trying to reassure the young girl.  He filled a mug with coffee and added milk and sugar, then placed another mug and the pot on the table.  “I promise you’re safe here.”  He went back over to the hob and tended the food.  He couldn’t help but watch her curiously as he finished up the cooking.  She took a few sips of the orange juice, then sat with her hands splayed out on her legs.  This poor girl looked anxious, and as terrified as a rabbit caught in a car’s headlights.  He knew that if he wanted to win her trust, it was going to take time.  That, he had plenty of.

He shared the bacon, sausages, and scrambled eggs between two plates, and quickly made pancakes using both frying pans for a bit of added speed; sharing half a dozen of them between a pair of side plates.  Taking a dinner plate and a side plate over to the table, he set them down before Kat.  “I hope you’re hungry” he said.  “And I’m sorry for the pancakes, they’re out of a packet.  I never could make pancake mix” he said apologetically before returning to the counter to pick up his own plates of food.

Sitting down opposite Kat, he started to eat.  He listened as she spoke, her voice fragile and soft.  Still half expecting the return of the venomous words of the day before, he wondered how she could be so polite to him after everything that had happened between them.  He smiled warmly as she thanked him for the shower and the bed she’d slept in.  “You’re welcome, I’m glad you slept well” he replied to her thanks.  “After everything you told me last night, I could never have kicked you back out on the streets.  And don’t worry about getting in my way because, trust me, you won’t.  Now please” he said, pointing towards her plate with his fork, “dig in, you should eat.”

While they ate, it occurred to him that she’d told him some of the innermost secrets of her life, but he’d told her nothing about him.  He thought it only fair that he should share some of who he was.  “So, last night” he started, “when we were fighting, I got the feeling that you think I’m some over privileged rich kid that never wanted for anything in his life.  And I can see why anyone would think that.  But I’m not, Kat.  I grew up in the same neighbourhood I found you in, just a couple of blocks away, in fact.  We were pretty much on the breadline when I was a kid, an alcoholic Dad who regularly drank himself into oblivion and, eventually, an early grave.  A Mom who worked two jobs just to keep a roof over our head and food on the table.  I worked an after school job and a Saturday job, originally I wanted to help Mom out and pay for things but she insisted I save my money and try to get myself into college.” 

“So, when I left school, I carried on working and saving, saving and working.  I almost had enough money to pay for me to go college.  I was almost twenty, I was about to pay for the tuition fees so I could go back to school when my Mom was killed in a car accident.  I was devastated and just wanted to be with her; she’d been my rock my whole life.  I had to use some of the money I’d saved to bury her, so college never happened.  Don’t get my wrong, Kat, I don’t want your sympathy or pity any more than you want mine.  She was a wonderful woman and I miss her every day, but she’ll always live on in here” he said, pointing to his heart.

“A couple of years later, an old school friend had an idea for a phone app but didn’t know how to launch it.  So, I invested the rest of my money in it and with his development skills and my business sense, it took off.  We made a good living from it, until one of the big developers wanted to buy the rights to it.  Me and Charlie talked about it a lot and we decided to sell; made us both more money than we could ever have dreamed of.  As soon as I had my share, I saw this place up for sale and I remembered my Mom had always said she’d love to buy this ranch and get it working again.  So, I bought it and renamed it Sam’s Ranch after her.  I never did make it to college.  So, you see, I’ve not always had money, Kat.  I know there were times we were lucky not to end up on the streets.  Hell, we could’ve ended up sleeping in the next shop doorway to you.  So, if I buy you something and you insist on paying me back for it, that’s fine - I admire your ethics, but don’t think I’m doing it out of pity.  I want to help you, Kat.  But I want to help you to help yourself.  So, don’t worry about your time here, you’re more than welcome to stay.  While you’re working to pay off the window, you’re here as a guest and I’ll treat you as such.  If you choose to stay on and work for me for a while, I’ll treat you as I’d treat everyone else that works for me.  And, like I said, you can rent somewhere to live from me at a discounted rate.  Where you live will be your choice.  I’ll show you what I mean later.”

When he’d finished speaking, for what he felt was an eternity and he’d been convinced she was getting bored of the sound of his voice, he searched her eyes for any kind of a reaction.

When they’d finished eating, he cleared the plates away and put them in the dishwasher, before coming back to the table and pouring himself another cup of coffee.  “I want you to feel comfortable while you’re here, Kat.  So is there anything you want to know?  Any questions you want to ask?”

Ryan waited while Kat was visibly thinking things over.
Quiet, English chappy with a dark, filthy mind and a penchant for a rape fetish and a woman who fights back. 
'Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'

WildKat

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Stubborn, determined, but doesn't bite.
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 03:31:15 am »
-Oh how perfect. Guilt trip 101-

She felt bad but now became oddly bored and she totally hated the lecture, even though it really wasn't one.  Eventually the fork was placed on the plate and once in awhile she would nod.  Not completely ignoring him, she heard just about everything and tuned out the rest.  Kat was there to pay off her debt and that was it.  She really had no intention on staying there for some reason, this was beginning to feel like a business deal.

Not sure on what to say, her light brown orbs watched him get up and clean up.  Sitting there, not once had she touched the coffee but focused on the Orange Juice. What Kat didn't like was how she broke down and he didn't know it all.  All he knew was what she told him but again, she also knew if nothing was answered, he would keep bugging her. 

"I told you what I would do. You do not have to keep repeating yourself and I'm not going to do it either. You know that I'll stay until my debt is paid off and trust me, what you've provided, will be paid off and I won't owe you anything.  So, care to show me what I'll be doing or do I have to leave this house and find something?"

As the clock ticked on, she grew more impatient.  The beginning of this whole...journey wasn't what fairy tales were made of.  It was a complete nightmare and her only goal was what she said.

"Ryan, I don't know what else to say."

Which was true.  Kat didn't see anything in their future but that didn't mean anything.  She had no idea what Ryan's true plans were.  For her, it was only to pay for damages she had caused.

"So, would you care to show me around or do I have to find out on my own?"   Doing her best to keep her attitude in check, a weak smile pulled at the corner of her lips.  This was more challenging than what he realized and she wasn't as fragile as he now thought she was.
A play a Submissive Role ONLY!  Males Only, sorry ladies.    If at anytime you become bored with the RP, let me know instead of leaving me guessing. Common courtesy. Don't be a douche!   Also, I don't do Discord.  I only RP on here. 

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2018, 03:26:57 pm »
Ryan sighed.  Clearly he wasn’t getting through to her.  He resigned himself to just letting her get on with working off the damage that she’d cause and spend the time to try and hope she enjoyed working for him so much he’d be able to convince her to stay.  ’I guess some people just don’t want any help’ he thought to himself.  It was clear he was losing her interest.  Perhaps she thought she’d revealed too much about herself last night.  He hoped that she wasn’t going to go back into spoilt child mode; he really didn’t want to fight with her again.

Looking at her bare feet, he went to the utility room to fetch a pair of boots.  While it’s true there were a couple of sizes too big for her dainty feet, if she’d gone out in the stables in the flimsy sneakers she arrived in that were most definitely on their last legs, they’d have been destroyed.  And God forbid she’d go out with nothing on her feet.  Horses just don’t care what mess they leave, or where they leave it.  “You’ll need to wear these” he told her, placing the boots and a pair of thick socks besider her.

He slipped his feet into his own boots by the back door while he waited for Kat to get over her disapproving frown and put the socks and boots on.  “Shall we?” he said as he opened the door and held his arm aloft, indicating for her to go outside. 

It was a beautiful summer morning, a clear sky meaning the sun was casting a shadow of the large house onto the concrete of the back yard.  Just after lunchtime, it would’ve moved around the back and this area would be bathed in the glow of afternoon sunlight.  Kat stopped just outside the door and looked to Ryan.  “We’ll go over to the stables first.  I hope you like horses” he said, placing a gentle hand on her back between her shoulder blades to guide her to the left of the yard where the building that earned Ryan his income stood. 

Going into the building, the first thing that hits is the smell of the horses.  “It isn’t a big place but, like I told you, this is a working ranch.  I have eight people who stable their horses here, plus I have two horses of my own.  Between them, they take a fair bit of mucking out every day.”  Opening the gate to one of the stables, Ryan stroked the mane of a light tan coloured mare that stood looking out.  “This is Charlotte” he informed Kat.  “So what we need to do every day is to clean out the dirty bedding.  That we use those forks for” he said, tilting his head sideways to the three pitchforks hanging from nails on the wall.  “We put it in a wheelbarrow, take it out to the field behind the stables and dump it on the pile.  Once a month, a farm comes around and takes it all away to compost it and fertilise his wheat and corn fields.”  Looking at Kat, he thought she looked concerned about being so close to the large beast in the stable.  “Come closer and say hello” he instructed Kat.  He watched her edge closer to the mare and reach out to stroke her as he had been doing.  “See? She doesn’t bite” he said as what seemed to be half a smile appeared on Kat’s lips.  Ryan hoped it was a sign of the girl relaxing a bit.  “So, I don’t expect you to clean out ten stables on your own.  We split the workload on that.  Once they’re cleaned, I’ll teach you how to rein them up then show you how to groom them.  We groom two a day, that way they all get a clean once a week” he said.  Ryan closed the gate on Charlotte.  Resting his hands on Kat’s shoulders, he spun her around so she was facing the door to the yard.  “Moving on” he said as gave her a gentle push forwards.

They emerged back out into the yard and Ryan led Kat to the barn.  Taking out his keys, he unlocked the door.  As they entered, the aroma of fresh paint filled the air.  “Come through” he said as they walked through into a vast living area.  It was furnished with two large leather couches, a coffee table and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall.  As he led Kat further through the open plan area, there was a kitchen and dining area that was almost as vast as that in main house.  “If you decide you want to stay on and work here, you’ll be able to rent this place from me.  My rates for staff are very reasonable.  And, to be honest, I’d rather rent it to someone who works for me at a cheaper rate than have some stranger living on my land paying me more.”  They walked to the stairs and Ryan indicated for Kat to go up the sort flight to the first floor.  Opening the first door, the master bedroom was another wide open space, with full height windows running almost the full length of one wall, filling the room with natural light.  In the centre was a king size bed with thick, comfortable pillows, and nightstands to both sides.  Along the other wall were doors to  a large walk in closet and an ensuite to rival the size of Ryan’s own facility in the main house.  Back out on the landing, Ryan showed her the main bathroom, which housed a shower cubicle and bathtub as well as toilet and washbasin.  Headed back for the stairs, Ryan deliberately missed out the door at the far end of the landing.

As they went back out into the morning sun, Ryan inhaled the fresh air.  “So” he said, “what do you think?” he asked as he tried to search her brown eyes for any kind of reaction.  Eyes that he’d just realised held so much beauty, yet harboured so much pain.
Quiet, English chappy with a dark, filthy mind and a penchant for a rape fetish and a woman who fights back. 

WildKat

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 04:33:15 pm »
Rolling her eyes she placed on the over sized boots and socks.  These were not going to work and it was another purchase she saw in her future.  Something that was more snug along her foot but as she walked...more like  tried to, she let out a sigh and simply followed him. Slightly squinting from being out in the sunlight, this was going to be extremely interesting.   But as she waited for him to open the doors, if she had glasses on, which was another item on the list to get,  her eyes would have daringly scanned his frame.

Kat moved away from his touch.  There was just something about his hands that spoke of Specific Intent.   Brows furrowing, she inhaled the most comforting scent.  There was just something about a beast so huge and yet, so gentle.  Kat had been around horses before, so the scent didn't bother her one bit and what Ryan thought was concern was actually peace.  Closing her eyes, arm extended until her hand gently landed on the creatures smooth hair.  Gently petting Charlotte, a huge smile pulled at the corners of her lips.  This job was actually going to be slightly fun, only because she could groom this animal.   She loved animals and there was just something that about them that understood humans more than humans understood themselves and animals.  She hated seeing ones left behind and there were a few sightings she wished she hadn't seen.

Being spun and slightly...pushed?  Made her scowl.  She knew that feeling and it was pleasant but when she walked into this Apartment, she couldn't help but become surprised. Her steps became slightly slower as her eyes scanned the entire area.  Without realizing her mouth fell slightly open. This place was incredible and there had to be more of him than what he spoke of.    Kat enjoyed going from one room to the other but as they walked around, an eye brow lifted as it seemed her purposely skipped one door.  Now her curiosity would get the best of her.   What was he hiding?   Now it was time to find out....obviously not right now.

Once back outside,  eyes squinting again, she nodded.

"Well, it's quite impressive Ryan.  The only thing I can't but wonder is, how much is the rent?  Obviously I'm going to work off my debt, as this has been said on several occasions. So, the price would be good to know.  Oh and how many stalls do I clean? "
A play a Submissive Role ONLY!  Males Only, sorry ladies.    If at anytime you become bored with the RP, let me know instead of leaving me guessing. Common courtesy. Don't be a douche!   Also, I don't do Discord.  I only RP on here. 

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2018, 03:29:10 am »
Ryan indicated for Kat to sit on the bench that was set along the wall of the ranch.  “The rent for staff is two hundred dollars a month for staff, or two seventy five if they want me to provide meals” he said sitting beside her on the bench close enough for there to be a friendly intimacy between them, yet far enough apart to hopefully not freak Kat out.  “If your worried about affordability, that’s less than a quarter of the pay.  I won’t lie to you, Kat, it’s hard work.  The first couple of days your back will hurt and you’ll probably be glad of the bathtub to soak in.”  He turned towards her now.  “But I saw the smile on your face when you petted Charlotte earlier.  It was the smile of someone who likes to be around animals.  If I’m right, you’ll love this job”  he watched her face, again searching for some kind of reaction.  “But, cleaning out the stalls is the hard part.  Grooming them, that’s the reward.  You can feel they love being washed and brushed down” Ryan told Kat.  “We split the stalls fifty fifty, however many there are to clean.  Half each.  I’ve always found that’s the fairest way to do it.  Like I said, it’s hard work and I’d never expect anyone to do it all on their own.”

He looked out over the field that led to the Mississippi, picturing in his mind the fence that he planned to build to keep the horses in pasture.  He pictured the trail that ran along the river bank, and how he loved to ride Charlotte along there.  Kat was staring into space.  He hoped, now that she’d seen the place, she was thinking over his offer despite her insistence that she was only going to stay as long as it took her to pay off her debt.  Truth be told, that’d probably take a day. “If you like” he said, “I could take you out riding, there’s some nice trails out here”

“First thing we need to do, though” he said taking out his cellphone and searching out the number of his workwear provider, “is get you some boots that fit.  There’s no point in making your pain any worse than it has to be.”  He made the call and put in an order for a pair of boots to be delivered that afternoon, Kat unable to hide her curiosity as to how Ryan knew what size to order. 

As they sat, a horse and rider came around the corner from the side of the house.  Pausing briefly, they headed over to where Kat and Ryan sat.  Standing to greet them, Ryan stroked the horses neck as he took the reins from the woman while she dismounted her steed.  She was a middle aged woman, standing about 5’7” with bottle blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail, and a tan that was all natural.  “Hi, Flash” Ryan said to the beast as he steadied him.  “Mrs Lawson, good ride I hope?” he asked the woman.  She nodded, as she looked curiously at the new girl sat on the bench.  “Mrs Lawson, this is Kat.  She’s going to be here for a few days to see if she wants to be my new stable keeper.  If she likes it, she’ll be in charge of keeping Flash and all his buddies clean and well.  Kat, this is Mrs Lawson.  She’s been stabling Flash here since I started out.”  The woman held out her hand towards Kat.  “Nice to meet you, Kat” she said, greeting the girl with a warm smile.  “I can tell by the look on your face right now you like horses.  That’s half the job, honey” she said.  “If you like horses, you’ll love working with them.”

The woman turned to Ryan.  “Can I leave you to put Flash back in his stable, Ryan? I was out longer than I expected to be and I’m running a little late now”

“Of course you can, Mrs Lawson.  In fact, while he’s out we’ll groom him” Ryan replied.  With that, the woman nodded her thanks, turned on her heels and headed back around the side of the house.

“C’mon, then, Kat.  We have work to do” he said beckoning the girl to go with him.  They reached a fence in a shaded corner of the yard, where Ryan tied the horse’s reins.  Unfastening the saddle, he lifted it off the beast and slung it over the fence.

“Okay” he started, picking up a bucket.  “We put three cups of shampoo in the bucket then fill it from the tap on the side of the the stable, he said as he poured the thick liquid into the bucket, walked over to the tap and filled it.  Returning, he placed the bucket down and handed Kat a brush.  “All you gotta do” he said “is dip the brush in the water then brush him down in the direction of his fur. You wanna press a little bit on the firm side.  Once you’ve done that, use the hosepipe over there to rinse him down” he continued as he pointed to the hose hanging off a hook on the side of the stable building.  Ryan lifted the saddle off the fence and threw it over his shoulder.  “You groom him, Imma gonna go clean out his stable” he said as he turned and started to walk.  When he reached the door leading into the stables, he turned and watched Kat as she brushed the soapy water into Flash’s coat.  It was the first time he’d seen a genuine smile light up Kat’s face.  At the sight of that, his own lips lifted into a smile.

WildKat

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2018, 04:22:51 am »
"Charlotte is a Beautiful horse.  How can anyone not like her?  I do try to hide my emotions in but sometimes they get the best of me. Occupational hazard. If you love the animal, then it shouldn't be a chore to care for them. It's as simple as that. But at the end of the day, it'll be nice to soak in a nice tub and just relax.  Oh, one final question.  Are there cameras?"

Seeing another majestic creature round the corner, instantly the conversation ended and the next thing that took place was a woman climbing off and extending her arm.  Her smile was warm but Kat's wasn't so warm and she shook hands and was all to grateful when her limb was back to her side.   Watching the bobbling blonde walk off was more pleasant than chocolate.

-Fake-

Attention now on flash, it was hard to be irritated when you had a horse in front of you. Now doing what she was told, flash was getting a great bath and he looked like was enjoying it. As her focus was on him, her thoughts were very much aware of her surroundings and the things she would be able to do and soon find out what she couldn't do.  Like look in a closet or maybe it was a bedroom.  Or something for storage.   The smile that was worn slowly faded.  Why would Ryan show her everything and not.  This didn't make sense to her.  Getting to the bottom of this was her next task and it wouldn't take long. 

Kat knew if she asked Ryan about it, he would most likely blow it off or catch her attention on something else.  She was sure Ryan was up to something and everything in her, told her that he was.  Now it was time to see just what he was hiding.

-Hiding things from me?   Oh, that was so yesterday...err..last week.  I will find this out as well.-    She was so grateful in so many ways that Ryan couldn't read minds...well, she hoped he couldn't because if could, he was definitely playing a good game.   Rinsing off Flash, the smallest chuckle left her lips.  It was the craziest thought ever and of course she would have to think of it.

Finishing Flash, Kat wondered where Ryan had gone and what he wanted her to do with Flash.  Knowing that his stall was most likely being worked on, all she could was stand next to him. She was definitely going to ask him about that camera thing again.  If anything, she hated being spied on but it wouldn't surprise her if he did. 

Walking over to the front of Flash, she rubbed his snout and smiled.  He was another gentle giant.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2018, 03:00:11 pm »
Ryan set about cleaning out Flash’s stall while he left Kat to give him his wash down.  Flash was a good horse to learn on as he was so placid around people.  That was the only reason he’d left Kat alone with him.  It didn’t take long to get the dirty bedding out and get some fresh down, along with some feed for him, no doubt hungry after his early morning ride.

About forty five minutes after he started, he hung the fork, turned the wheelbarrow upside down and washed his hands in the basin by the door.  Going outside, he saw Kat had finished grooming Flash and appeared to be staring into space.  Following her gaze, he saw she was looking towards the room in the barn he hadn’t shown her.  ’Why are you looking up there, Kat?’ he thought to himself.

He walked over to where the pretty young girl now stood beside Flash and looked the steed over.  “Pretty nice job, Kat” he said as he stroked the beast’s shoulder, neck and flank.  “Well done, I’m impressed” he told her.  And he was.  There weren’t many people who could come into a ranch and groom a horse properly first time.  “C’mon, lets get him inside where it’s cool, his stall’s all ready now”  Ryan untied the reins from the fence and handed them to Kat so she could lead him to his home.  She looked up at Ryan as if waiting for something else, some form of retribution or something.  Ryan just couldn’t fathom it.  “Go on, it’s ok” he reassured her, “take him to his stall.  You seem to be a smart girl, so I’m sure you’ll figure out how to take his reins and bridle off.  Just hang them on the hook to the left of his gate.”  The biggest, warmest smile he’d ever seen grace the girl’s face beamed at him as she went.

Ryan returned to the bench they’d been sitting at earlier and waited for Kat to emerge from the stables.  When she did so about ten minutes later, he figured she’d been petting all ten horses that were in there.  He smiled inwardly to himself.  It seemed he had finally found something Kat liked other than orange juice.  As she took a seat beside him again, she began to look nervously at her hands.  Although Ryan couldn’t help notice that she’d sat a little closer to him than they had earlier, he couldn’t help but feel as though she were about to disappear back into herself again, so he broke the silence. 

“I believe you were asking me about cameras?” he said, remembering the earlier conversation they were having before Mrs Lawson had arrived.  “There are four cameras on the ranch.  Two are on the barn pointing towards the stables and two are in the stables watching all the stalls.  As you can imagine, my customers love their horses as part of their family so their safety and security is important to them as well as me.  They’re fixed and can’t see anything other than where they’re pointed at right now.  Nobody’s watching you, Kat, if that’s what you’re afraid of.”

As he looked out over his field again, thinking that now he had Kat to help him with the stables and the horses, albeit for just the few days it takes her to work off her debt as she seems to take pleasure in reminding him, he could finally get started on building the fence so he could put the horses out to pasture when the weather was good.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he could feel Kat’s eyes upon him.  He turned to look at her, her brown orbs looking up to his, her hair framing her soft features.  In that moment, she was a true vision of beauty.  In that moment, he wanted to lean in to her and kiss her soft lips.  But he could see something was on her mind, she had something bothering her.  “What is it?” he asked her tenderly.

WildKat

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 04:44:08 pm »
"So glad you don't think I'm a dumbass."  Her words laced with sarcasm as she looked behind her and gave him a wink.  If there was one thing she couldn't stand, was judgement.  She had met so many people and some had her worried but others were very intelligent and it was confusing on what happened in their life for it to go all wrong.  Not once did she bother to ask them for it wasn't her business.

Putting Lash in, she did everything that was required and this wasn't her first rodeo.  But telling Ryan anything else was something that would never happen.  It was always best to sit back and see the judgmental roam over an individual.  So for now, it was just to let time pass and if this was what she was supposed to do, then her time here was going to be fast.  It was rather easy to say the least.

As Kat returned and sat down, a brow picked up as she looked at him and tried to not sit so close.  If the bench was bigger, it would've been easier but being this close to him wasn't something she wished nor wanted.  Hearing what Ryan said about the cameras, it made sense but she was sure there were more than what he even said. Of course he wouldn't tell her, he would just wait to see what she would get into and Kat would make damn sure that he had nothing to go on.

Ryan was interesting but the kind of interesting you weren't sure whether to trust or not and getting to know him wasn't on her list.  Seeing him lean a bit, she moved over to her side as her head pulled back.  Without realizing it, her head shook slightly as she bit her lower lip before saying a word.  It was hard not to tell him off but keeping it cool was what she had to train herself for.

"I just have one...no, two questions...maybe three..."  -Damn it, get it together. Fuck!-   "Do I get a key or does anything just waltz right in when they want?  Second question is, am I done for the day and when can I go back to my....space..room..whatever you want to call it?"

Needing her space more than ever, it helped clear her head and it was the only real time she could enjoy the peace and quiet.  Even though one didn't know it, Kat was a homebody.  Being on the go all the time was unpleasant and maybe, just maybe, she could finally get some rest and not be so stressed out.  Being her with him did nothing for her nerves.   Her eyes left his frame as she looked around.  It was a warm day but not hot.  Her eyes closed as she thought about everything.

"I'm sure you're a really nice person Ryan but honestly, I don't feel like hanging with you. Don't take it the wrong way even though I'm sure you will. "    Not once did she ever mention the door that had remained from her view and honestly, she was to tired to think about it.  It, like he, wasn't on her to do list. Her future was something she had to think about because staying on his ranch wouldn't be an option but there again, there was no repeating it for she knew what was going on.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2018, 08:32:39 am »
Ryan smiled at Kat’s questions, and her statement.  “You didn’t need a key last time” he said jokingly and instantly regretting it.  “I’m sorry, that was uncalled for.  I have a spare key you can have while you’re here.  As for going to your room, there’s not much you can do here until you get some boots that fit.  They’ll be here this afternoon.  So, unless you want to give one of the other horses a bath” he said, nodding back toward the stables, “then feel free to.  You could always try the rest of those clothes on, make sure they all fit ok.  This isn’t a prison camp, do what you want, Kat.” he said matter of factly.  It was clear she didn’t want to be near him, and he could understand that.  But he was fascinated by the girl.

As Kat headed towards the door of the house, he couldn’t help but watch her denim clad shapely ass sway as she walked.  “Hey, Kat” he called as she reached the door, making her turn her head towards him.  “I am a nice person, really” he said “I just haven’t shown it recently.  And I’m sorry for that.”  With that she disappeared into the house.

With nothing to do for the rest of the day, Ryan went to the stables and started cleaning some more stalls out.  After getting through half of them, Ryan’s back was starting to sting, his head was starting to ache, and his tummy was starting to rumble.  Heading back to the house, he made coffee and a sandwich and sat at the table to eat.  He thought about going up to check on Kat and ask if she wanted any lunch.  He figured he was probably the last person she wanted to see; he definitely got the feeling she was trying to keep away from him, which was a shame.  He really did like the girl.  And he was intrigued.  He knew there was more to her story than what she’d revealed the night before.  ’What have I gotta do to get through to her?’ he thought to himself as he ate.

Pacing around his living room, music playing through his iPod dock, he saw the delivery van coming up the driveway.  ’Kat’s boots’ he thought.  Going out the back to meet the driver, he looked over towards the stables as he signed for the delivery.  He went back inside as the van left, leaving the box containing the boots on the counter. 

Pacing around the house, he felt restless and couldn’t figure out why.  He went across to the barn and wandered around the place to see if there was anything he could do in there.  The living space looked good, and he was pleased with the work he’d done to make it appealing.  He really hoped Kat would stay on and rent the place off him.  Ok, he could get a lot of money in rent if he put it on the market, but he didn’t really want someone else living here.  Besides, good help was hard to find.  He went into the room he’d avoided when he’d shown Kat around.  Gazing over the furnishings, he wondered what Kat would make of it if she ever came in here.  ’Probably run a fucking mile’ he thought as he ran the tips of his fingers over the satin bed sheets, tugged gently at the leather straps at each corner of the bed frame.  He’d never intended for this place to be here; the previous owner had made this room, with it’s wrist and ankle restraints built into the wall.  Ryan had been fascinated by the room and had investigated some light bondage further online, and modernised the tired looking space  He hadn’t really known what he was going to do with it at first, and considered getting rid of it all on more than one occasion and making a second bedroom.  But then, he’d kidnapped Kat and had planned to introduce her to this room when he’d brought her here.  Now, he never wanted her to see the place, knowing it would freak her out and he’d never see her again.

Leaving the room, he closed the door behind him and headed back out into the yard and over to the stables.  Grabbing his saddle from the gate of Charlotte’s stall, he prepared the mare for a ride.  Once saddled and reined, he picked up his Stetson and pulled it down onto his head, then led his girl out to the yard.  He hauled himself up into the saddle and set off across the field towards the river, his plan to follow the Mississippi to clear his head of all thoughts of what he’d done to Kat.  Turning back briefly, he caught a glimpse of Kat’s face at her window.  He gripped the rim of his hat between his thumb and finger and tipped his head towards her, dug his heels gently into Charlotte’s side and set off at a canter.  Ryan felt a sadness inside him as he expected to return to an empty house, never to see Kat again.

WildKat

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2018, 08:16:45 pm »
She didn't believe a word he told her.  As of right now, she saw him as her boss.  After all, isn't that what he was?  Kat had caused damage and she was going to work until everything was done.  Granted, it had hurt but Ryan wasn't wrong.  Giving an eye roll, trying on clothes was the last thing she was going to do or in the mood for.  Kat didn't see what the big fuss was about.  Granted having clothes to wear was nice but just getting all dolled up seemed like a nuisance.

Doing a few more thing around the barn was all she was in the mood for and when she went back to her 'place', she closed and locked the door.  It was nice being able to do that.  Seeing him take off down the unfamiliar path, no response was given to the tip of his head.  She really didn't care.  For her, getting close to him wasn't going to be a problem because she no intentions on doing it and finding out what was in that particular room didn't pique her interest enough.  She simply didn't care and it was easier.

Finding the bed, she couldn't wait to lay down.  After all, everything that had taken place had felt like years of no rest and it was time to simply give in and relax. If this was all she was going to do, in no time she would be gone and most likely without him knowing.  It really wasn't any of his business what she did from here on out as long as her debt had been paid off and Kat was smart enough to know that it wouldn't take long.  This very thought brought a smile to her face and as she looked at the bag that laid on the floor, she really was grateful but would never let on.   It wasn't much to go and grab it from the room that she slept in and bring it down to where she was staying. 

Her eyes eventually pulled away from it as she continued to lay there and think and before she knew it, sleep took over.  She was so out of it that she hadn't heard Ryan and Charlotte return.  The dreams were weird and didn't make sense and suddenly something had startled her, causing her to sit up instantly.  Heart racing, a few deep breaths were taken in as she looked around.  At first nothing made sense and it took a few minutes to realize where she was.  Rubbing her eyes, Kat slowly laid back down and she felt more tired than before. 

-Bloody hell..what was that all about?-

Not getting up and turning on lights, she laid there in darkness, lost in her own thoughts and for once, it was nice to be left alone. Not many would be able to deal with this but it never bothered her.  After all, it was a part of life she had grown used to.
Continuing to lay there, she didn't think Ryan was that nice.  Oh, nice enough but not the extant that he made it sound like. He made him self sound like he was the most perfect thing on earth and Kat knew that wasn't true. 

-I can't wait to be on my own for once.  Enough is enough.-   

This was the only thing she thought about and the rest was soon to be history......so she thought.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 12:36:39 pm »
Ryan and Charlotte had been out for hours, so much so that the sun was starting to set as they returned to the ranch.  Stabling the tan coloured mare, he relieved her of saddle and bridle; hanging them up where they belonged, and headed into the house. 

Switching on some lights in the darkened kitchen, he saw Kat’s boots remained on the counter where he’d left them.  He grabbed a couple of bottles of orange juice from the fridge, noting that he was getting low on the stuff, as well as a few other things.  Heading up the stairs to change, he saw the door to Kat’s room was open.  Peering in, he noted that everything seemed the same as it had been left that morning.  He sighed, assuming Kat had decided not to stay. 

In his own room, Ryan undressed and threw his clothes, dirty from the dust thrown up on his ride, into the laundry hamper and went into the bathroom to shower.  Checking his reflection and noting he needed a shave, he also saw he looked saddened.  Any chance he’d had of making amends with Kat had vanished when she left.  Sure, he could go after her again, but he knew she’d be less than pleased to see him.  And the thought of going after her and abducting her off the street again seemed more ridiculous now than it had before.  He shook his thoughts off as he turned on the faucet and stepped into a hot, steaming shower. 

Twenty minutes later, he was done and pulling a clean pair of jeans and a pale blue button down shirt.  Stepping into a pair of Sketchers sneakers, he headed back downstairs and into the kitchen.  He was about to head out to the store to grab some groceries and, after spending five minutes looking around for his car keys, he remembered he’d set them down in the room in the barn when he was over there earlier. 

Walking across to the barn, he found the door locked.  ’What? I didn’t lock the door’ he thought as he pulled the ranch keys from his pocket.  Unlocking the door, he quietly went in and stopped.  There was a presence.  Like somebody was there.  A smile half dared to cross his lips as he slowly, quietly made his way upstairs.  Going into the room he had chosen not to show Kat, he quickly located the keys atop the cushioned box with leather straps that was the centerpiece of the room.  The bed was still as it always had been, the satin sheets untouched, the straps on the wall still fastened as they were when they were new, the weighted leotard with the added extras that he’d specified himself that hung unnaturally on the hook beside them; the wires hanging loose.  He spent a few seconds looking around before concluding that everything was undisturbed.  She wouldn’t still be here if she’d looked he thought.  Going out onto the landing, having closed the door behind him, he was about to head downstairs and out, but paused.  Turning back, he went towards the opened door of the bedroom and looked into the darkness.  There, in the halflight, was Kat, sleeping soundly.  She looked sweet, innocent.  What he wouldn’t give to be able to wake up next to her each morning, to be able to kiss those lips as they welcomed each other to a brand new day.  “What shit have you had to deal with,Kat?  I mean really deal with, not the half a story you’ve already told me.” He muttered to himself almost at a whisper. 

Leaving the barn, he went back to the house, grabbed the two bottles of juice he’d planned to leave at the bedroom, and took them across to the barn and left them on the counter with a note.  Gone to get groceries, if there’s anything you want or need give me a call, just hold down 1 on the phone’ it said. Alongside it, he left the cordless phone of the landline.  With that, he left locking the door behind him, climbed into his car and disappeared into the darkness.

As he expected, his phone had remained silent while he was out.  It had been clear to him for some time that whether Kat wanted or needed anything or not, Kat wouldn’t tell him or ask him.  Whether it was out of stubbornness or that it’d get added to what she owed, he wasn’t sure.  He just wished she’d lighten up, maybe even go so far as to chilling the fuck out once in a while.  And although he knew he’d done a lot of damage, he still hoped he could recover something. 

Returning home, he unloaded the car and packed away the groceries.  Feeling at a loose end, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and went and sat out on the bench in the yard.  The evening air was cool as he sat, all thoughts evaporating from his mind as he looked up into the clear sky and gazed at the constellations.  Although he’d never been into astronomy in any way, he’d always found sitting under the night sky and stargazing relaxing.  It was also an added bonus of living this far out of town that there was very little light pollution to spoil the view.  A tear fell from his eye as his mind wandered to the only woman he’d really ever loved.  What would his mother think of him now?  Making a young woman work for him to pay off a debt he could easily afford to stand; a woman who he’d attacked and abducted off the streets, a woman he’d hit, a woman he’d come very close to raping.  What had he become?  I’m sorry, Mom he thought as another tear fell.

Ryan snapped out of his thoughts when he became aware of a presence, a realisation that he wasn’t alone.

WildKat

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2018, 12:58:18 pm »
The closing of a door is what really woke her up.  Sitting up slowly, wondering who was out there, her legs swung over the side of the bed as she dared to stand up.  Kat hoped it was Ryan but with this place, she still wasn't to sure about and wondered if she should've stayed in his house instead of here.  It was still so new and yet uncomfortable.

Forgetting she didn't have any pants on, the cool air slid over her exposed flesh and quickly she put them on.  Five minutes later, courage filling her soul, looking out and seeing the two bottles of juice and the note, her head shook.  Padding her way over to the three items, her head shook as a look of confusion washed over her smooth features.

-As if! This guy must be high because I am not calling him. Crazy.-

Her fingers placed the note back down as she walked to the room she stayed in.  It was plenty big enough and there was just something about the darkness she liked. Kat found it extremely soothing to her soul.  Like she finally was able to think and only be alone with her thoughts and her dreams.  But life was quickly flying by and she had accomplished nothing in her life.  Kat had no one.

Laying back down, thoughts roaming around in her head to the point of being depressing, there was no way she could stay in this state of mind. She was more than determined to have it change.  Sitting up, not knowing why, she left the room once again, grabbed a bottle of juice and walked up to the house.  It looked quiet and she couldn't help but wonder what Ryan was doing.  He wasn't all that bad, except for that horrible night but hitting him back felt great.  That was no lie.

As she approached, head canting to the side as she saw him sitting there lost in the thought.  This stopped her in her tracks and wondered if she should've gone back because once again, she felt like she was invading his privacy but Ryan made it so easy for her to spy on him.  He was so clueless about it and as his head turned, Kat didn't see the sadness that flowed through him but the man that was taking care of her and as much as she liked it, she also hated it.

Swallowing, feeling those familiar orbs starring into her soul, her eyes peeled away from his before anything was said. Kat couldn't help but fidget some and it annoyed her. But pursing her lips together and letting her own courage flow through, the tiniest smile formed as she dared walked closer.  What she loved most is that it was so damn peaceful and it way to easy to consume but that couldn't be.  Not for a girl like her.

"I hope I didn't bother you. I really don't know why I'm standing her right now. I was just simply walking around and, well, here I am. It's a beautiful night and quite peaceful. I do apologize for my lack of being present but I had to lay down and I'm really not sure why I'm telling you that either.."

-What the fuck is wrong with me!!  Snap out of it.-

"But it looks like your enjoying your...space.  I'll just being going."

Turning around, she was heading back to the place that she was...renting...or staying.  Staying was more like it than renting even though she was working for him. A heavy sigh escaped her lungs.  Kat felt foolish and she really don't know why she went to him.  That was just something she couldn't explain...

-Damn it!  Now he thinks I'm more of a freak. First I break into his home and now I just approach him for no apparent reason.-  Annoyed with herself, she rolled her eyes.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 07:03:06 am »
Quickly wiping away the tears before Kat could see them, he turned and smiled warmly at her.  “Honestly, Kat, you’re not bothering me” he said as she spoke.  There was something about her voice now; softer, less defiant.  So far she’d always had this air about her that Ryan guessed to be her defence mechanism.  Not letting anyone in, not letting anyone close.  But he wanted to know about Kat.  Who Kat was underneath that tough exterior.  “It is a beautiful night” he started.  “And yes, it’s so peaceful out here away from the city.  It’s one of the reasons I love it so much” he told her.

“There’s really no need for apologies” he called back to her as she turned to leave.  “And you’re really not bothering me.  In fact, I’d be glad of some company.” 

He wondered how he’d ever got himself into this mess.  Ok, so she’d broken into his home.  But he should’ve just given her ass a good thrashing with a riding crop and kicked her back out on the streets.  But he hadn’t.  He’d almost violated her.  He had no idea what came over him that night, and he had no idea how to make Kat see that he really wasn’t that kind of a monster.  Because, even though she’d only been here a couple of days, he really like Kat and he didn’t want her to leave.  He just hoped that he could persuade her to stay on and work for him.  She did look like she enjoyed being around the horses earlier.  Maybe a couple more days of working around them, and maybe let her take one on a ride. 

Patting the empty space on the bench next to him, he shuffled over to one side as far as he could.  “Please, Kat, take a seat” he invited.  Fully expecting her to walk away and hide back in the barn, as far away from him as possible, he was quite surprised when she came back and sat on the bench; albeit on the far end, leaving as much space as possible between them.

“Are you missing it?” he asked.  “Your life on the streets?  Do you miss being out in the city, sleeping rough in the streets?  I know you say the homeless look out for each other, Kat, but do they?  Really?”  When she didn’t reply, he looked back up to the stars briefly before turning back to look at Kat.  In the light of the moon, her features looked soft, womanly.  There was little sign of the hard scorn that she'd worn all day; for most of the time she'd been here if he thought about it.  Yes, he was convinced that inside this tough exterior, that seemed as though it was willing to fight to the death, there was a vulnerable young woman desperate; fighting even, to be released.  “Why has nobody come looking for you, Kat?” he asked.  “If any of your homeless friends really cared, why has nobody come to find you?  I didn’t cover my tracks that well, if anybody cared the cops would’ve been here by now” he said.  Again, she said nothing, just stared up at the stars he’d been staring at for God knows how long. 

He felt like he’d been sat out here for hours, just sitting staring; gazing at the night sky, mesmerised, lost in his thoughts.  He really should go to bed, but now Kat was here and he didn’t want to.  He wanted to know more about this strange girl who’d taken over his mind, his life.  Never before had he wanted to take care of someone the way he wanted to take care of Kat.  Never before had he just gone out and bought a woman things; clothes, toiletries, without her having demanded it.  Whatever her faults, whatever she’d done, she was genuine.  He had a sudden wave of emotion that  made him want to love her, cherish her, put her on a pedestal.  ’Fuck, love and cherish her?  Put her on a pedestal?  Where the fuck did that come from?’ he thought to himself as he realised his feelings for the young woman were getting deeper the longer he was with her. 

He shuffled closer to her, only by a few inches, but closer is closer.  Baby steps.  ’Take it slowly’ he thought. 

He reached out with his left hand, gently holding Kat’s chin and turning her face towards his.  “Why did you do it, Kat?  Why did you break in?  What made you chose this house out of any of the others?” he asked.

WildKat

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 01:10:45 pm »
Question after question after question.  What the fuck was this dude's issue?  She already stated to him why she had done it and now repeating herself, once again, was becoming greatly annoying.  She didn't like it one bit and now regretted ever coming outside.  She had to leave.  There was no and, if's or but's about it, Kat simply had to go and she would make sure that none of the cameras would pick her up.  But since the nap, she felt more rested and it would happen when he went to bed.

Her right hand came up and curled around his wrist, gripping it tightly.  It was then she realized how thick his wrist was but that didn't stop her.  Jaw clenched, her teeth grit as she spoke to Ryan.  If only she stayed inside then none of this would've happened.

"I've told you once already and several times and that's all you get Ryan! Now back off with your fucking questions. This isn't fucking jeopardy!"

Removing his wrist swiftly away from her, she stood up and slapped him.  She was so tired of it and he knew why she did it.  Kat regretted ever entering his fucking home.  You do something major and no one notices but as soon as something so minor happens, everyone and their fucking uncle knows and there was no bloody way she was going to tell him shit.  It wasn't of his concern on how her life went.

Before she stormed off, she couldn't help but punch him, fist landing on his mouth.  Kat was almost positive he would have a fat lip and she didn't care.  Ryan was invading her space and it was bloody annoying!  Pursing her lips together there was only one thing to say. 

"Back off Ryan! You don't know me and that's the way I like it!"

Storming off, going back to the small apartment, she locked the door behind her.  Her heart raced with anger and she wanted to throw something but there was only one solution to this problem and that was to leave.  The only items she would take was what she wore and quite frankly, that's all she needed.

-He doesn't own me.  Who the fuck does this think he is. FUCK!  I should've left sooner, however, I know which way to go. Now it's time for his wimpy ass to go to bed.  That's all I need!-   She thought to herself as she sat there.   The lights were still off and there was no way in hell she was going to turn them back on. He didn't need to see what she was doing and her face, which only spoke of determination.

Time seemed to be going by quickly as she was lost in thought.   Anger searing through her veins and it was all Ryan's fault.  He was trying to get somewhere but it didn't work out for him and not waiting much longer, not knowing where he was, she stood up and walked over to the window that was in the master bedroom, eyes peering out to see if anyone was there and luckily he wasn't nor anyone for that matter. Pulling back the curtains, unlocking the window, she slowly pushed it up and thankfully it didn't squeak or let on that something else was going on.  Slipping out, closing the window behind her, once she was completely out, she smoothed her clothing.  This was the last thing she wanted to do but he left her no choice.  Answering his questions wasn't about to happen.

Looking around the corner, she assumed Ryan went back into his house and most likely was fuming and some people would run but not her.  Kat simply walked until she was at his driveway and only turned back to take a look one last time.  The things he bought her would stay with him because all she needed was what she wore.

Just leaving made her soul hurt but Kat knew this was the only way to protect herself.  'Trust no one'  was her motto. Walking along the familiar path, she soon found her self not far from where others stayed.  Kat was thankful that she had taken that nap because this meant she could walk further than most and there was no way in hell Ryan would be able to spot her. Granted, she stuck out like a sore thumb because of her clean clothes but she knew where to go and definitely knew where not to go.  That was the last time she was going to hit upside the head.

Kat was miles away from where the others stayed and walking into an alleyway, where it was quiet, her body leaned against a brick building and slid down.  Sitting there, knees pulled up to her chest, her head fell forward.  Her mind played rewind to the last thing he said, well off the questions he had asked her and it really wasn't any of his business. A heavy sigh left her lungs as she picked her head up and looked around.  Her arms curled around her legs as she continued to watch and think.

Her voice soft, filling the air around her.    "Why?  He could've said something else but nooo. He had to go and show his ass and ask..what the fuck is wrong with him?!  Either way, I won't be going back there.  Ever.  Now it's just to head someplace else.  Someplace more safe than here."   -But right now I need to rest.- She thought.   And the only voice she heard was her own.  Turning her head the other way, so she was looking away from traffic and everything else, she closed her eyes and thought of the next place she would go.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 02:51:45 pm by WildKat »

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2018, 11:55:30 am »
The slap he wasn’t expecting, the punch on the mouth took Ryan completely by surprise.  As Kat walked off back to the barn, he ran his tongue across his lip, the metallic tang of his blood on his taste buds.  The barn door slammed closed and he heard the lock click.  ’You absolute bitch, I was trying to be nice.  You’re so gonna fucking get it now’ he thought to himself. 

Following her steps to the barn, he tried the door but, sure enough, it was locked.  After spending a minute searching his pockets for the key and fumbling it in the lock, such was his anger, he threw open the door and searched the building.  Checking all the rooms he’d shown her, and the room he hadn’t it was clear Kat had found a way out, no doubt through a window.  Running back outside and to the top of his drive, he saw Kat walking away.  She wasn’t even running; she had the audacity to walk away from him.

Ryan went back to the house, locked up and retired to bed.  ’Fuck it, I don’t need that stroppy bitch in my life anyway’ he thought as he tossed and turned in his king sized bed.  Sleep took it’s time, but eventually it came.  Although it was anything but restful.  And, by morning, Ryan felt more exhausted than he had when he’d gone to bed.  It was almost 9 when he woke, climbing out of bed and hitting the shower.  As the scalding water cascaded over his body, his mind was cast back to the events of the last week.  ’Maybe I should’ve ignored the phone and fucked her that night’ he thought.  ’Maybe I should’ve just kicked her out in the street and forgot about her’ he thought.  And as he stood there, memory after memory ran through his mind, seeing her stood in his bathroom wrapped in a towel, shaving her legs, her naked body bent over just about to take him before he was distracted, the look on her face the split second before he’d hit her with a poker, the smile she so desperately tried to hide when she was grooming Flash.  Who was he trying to kid? Of course he needed her in his life.  For the last week, she HAD been his life, all he could think about, all he wanted.

Once out of the shower, he dressed quickly and headed out, not stopping for coffee or breakfast.  He drove downtown to where he’d found Kat last time.  With no sign of her from the road, he parked his car and went to explore the alleyways on foot.  After searching in vain for the best part of three hours, he gave in to grumbling stomach, found a Wendy’s and had some food and a drink.  Thirty minutes later, he was searching again, retracing his steps over the same alleyways and roads.  He’d even tried the shelter he knew she’d sometimes stayed at, but nobody there had seen her for days.  Ryan searched until the sun had started to set and he eventually headed home. 

The following day, he went out again in search of the young woman he’d become besotted with.  This time, he went across town to where other homeless people hung out.  Again, he spent the day searching alleyways and shopfronts, street corners and derelict buildings. Kat was nowhere to be found.  He headed home earlier that day, saddled up Charlotte and headed out for a ride along the riverbank to try and clear his head.  Even while he was out riding, his eyes were scanning the horizon, searching out the petite brunette that had turned his world upside down.  Even though he knew he was unlikely to see her out here, even though he was sure the last place she’d want to be is anywhere near his ranch, he still looked.

And so the days went on.  Every morning, he’d be up earlier than he normally would to clean out the stables and do whatever was necessary to keep the ranch running.  That would be followed by a late breakfast then, eventually, he’d climb into his car and go searching for her.  He tried the places he knew she frequented last time he went looking for her.  He searched the other parts of the city where the homeless congregate. It was all to no avail, Kat was nowhere to be found.  At one point, he’d wondered if she’d stolen something from him that she could’ve sold on to get a bus ticket or something to another area.  He’d even gone and checked the ranch over, but nothing was missing; there was nothing out of place.

It was three weeks after Kat had walked off the ranch, Ryan had been to visit people in the next city who had wanted to stable their horse with him while they took an extended vacation.  He’d taken his pick up and trailer and gone to pick up the stallion and was returning home.  Sat at a stop light, his mind was wandering slightly until a movement across the junction caught his eye.  The clothes were dirty, much dirtier than when he’d last seen them, but he’d recognise that red top and the jeans that clung tightly to Kat’s ass anywhere.   Her long, soft hair was dank and dirty, and back in it’s trademark tight ponytail.  But he recognised her instantly.  ’What are you doing here? And how did you get here?’ he thought.  This was quite an affluent area, certainly not the place you would expect to see homeless people loitering around. 

There was nothing he could do about it now, but at least he had a start, he knew where he had to start looking once he’d dropped the horse off and come back in his car.  He just hoped she hadn’t seen him.  The pick up and trailer were in the garage while she’d been on the ranch, so she should have no reason to be looking for him driving this vehicle.  He was confident he hadn’t been seen.  He drove home quicker than he normally would with an animal on board, he wa desperate to get back and get to the object of his affection.

After he got back to the ranch, Ryan stables and settled the newcomer into a stall before heading to his bedroom and quickly showering and putting on some clean clothes and a hint of his favourite cologne.  Checking his watch, he realised the sun would be setting soon.  If it got dark before he reached the next city, his search would be much harder.  Jogging across to the barn, he went into his special room and opened the cupboard.  Pulling out a few supplies, he left leaving both the cupboard and the room doors open.  Locking the house, he jumped in his car and sped towards the location he’d seen Kat that afternoon. 

When he reached the junction, Kat was nowhere to be seen, as he’d expected.  He opened the Maps app on his iPhone and looked at a map of the area.  Familiarising himself with the layout of the roads, he started to drive around in circles, using the junction as the centre point.  He looked down every side street and up every alley, looked for signs of life in every shop doorway. But there was no sign.  He looked at the clock on his dashboard.  It was gone 9pm and he was thinking about giving up.  He decided on one more lap of the area before he called it a night.   Still there was no sign, and he started to drive towards the city limits.  He was thinking about eating something and indicated to turn off the highway into the Wendy’s he felt like he’d passed about three hundred times that night.  As he reversed his car into a space; he hated the drive thru at fast food places - the order was always wrong and he’d have to go in and complain anyway - he hauled himself out of his seat and looked across the car park to the entrance.  As he did he saw a silhouette looking into the restaurant, almost longingly, looking almost desperate for even the tiniest morsel of food from anyone feeling generous enough to share something.  ’Could it be?’ he thought.  Grabbing the items he’d brought from his secret room, he crept across the car park.  As he got closer, the silhouette became clearer.  The dirty red top, the shapely denim clad butt, the tight ponytail.  It was!  He’d found her. 

It’d taken three weeks, but he’d finally found his girl.  Now, it was time to make her his.  He’d tried the gentle approach, he’d tried being nice and all it had gotten him was a torrent of abuse both verbal and physical.  Well, nice Ryan was gone.  Now Kat was going to find out about the other Ryan.

His approach was stealthy, silent.  Like that of a cat hunting it’s prey.  He looked in the restaurant as soon as he had a clear view.  It was completely devoid of customers and the staff were busy behind the counter looking at something on somebody’s phone.  He had a quick glance around and the parking lot was as deserted as the restaurant.  He continued on. 

He crept directly behind her and reached out with his right hand.  Before she had any time to react to the movement that was reflected in the window, he grabbed the back of her neck and gripped her tightly, his other hand reaching around her face and covering her mouth to muffle any screams

“Hello, Kat” he said softly into her ear, his voice sinister, menacing.

WildKat

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2018, 01:47:12 pm »
Walking for weeks, the smallest emotion of joy knowing that someone wasn't following her, washed over her vessel.  Kat had gone beyond her destination and yeah, a few times there was food but where she was, her type wasn't normally seen around these parts.   Her plan was to try to find the house she grew up in. Maybe by now her father was dead but at least she could stalk the place out.  That was her plan anyway.  Kat inquired about jobs but like before, there was nothing.

She was always careful in where she was going and any loose change and some bills, she kept in her pocket.  Inquiring earlier in the past weeks, she spoke to the bus terminal employees and they had given her a price.  Then, she was a bit cleaner and didn't look so disgusting, so, now her plan was slowly falling in place.  If anything, being at Ryan's pushed her to go further in her life and for that part, she was grateful for.  How she missed clean sheets, a comfortable bed, a bathroom readily to use, the smell of home cooked food even though she hadn't eaten much but she also missed the little containers of Orange Juice.  But what she didn't miss, was Ryan and his inquiring ways.  He was so damn nosy and in her business and not once had she asked about him.  The very thought caused her eyes to roll.

One of the days she had walked across a road, Kat could've sworn she had seen Ryan and when she turned back around, the vehicle had already passed as she shook it off.  There was no way in hell that could've been him. Granted, she assumed he was pissed off but him being who he was, wimpy, would most likely be over it by now.  However, if it was him, it wouldn't be long before he did find her and that very thought caused a wave of fear that seamed to curl around her spine.  Any exposed flesh had pebbled and not wanting to linger around, turning on her heel she was off again.

-I need to find a better place to hide.  I don't need him in my life once again.-   she thought to herself.  Now wearing a look of worry, her mind raced at possible places to go and even though her body was weaker than ever, she still forced herself to walk.  Getting any sleep on the streets wasn't easy and you always had to keep your guard up and expect the unexpected.  With such high stress, her body wasn't able to relax and the worn out look took over a lot of faces, not just hers.

As the day progressed, that raw cold feeling tickled her insides and she felt more nauseous than ever.  What if he did come back?  What would she do?  Running into an alleyway, Kat thought for sure she was going to be sick.  Clutching onto her stomach, fighting waves of raw emotion, she leaned against a cool wall and forced herself to calm down.  There was no way she would get to where she wanted to go.  She almost had enough money but it couldn't come soon enough. Licking her dry lips, her life felt like it was turning upside down and there was no way she could stop it. A continuous spiral and Ryan was at the top watching her.  The air was warm but she shivered.  Skin pebbling, hands coming up to wipe her face.

-Get a grip Kat, he's not coming and you didn't see him. Just get back up and start moving.-  Standing back up, listening to her inner thoughts as she started walking again.  Looking up at the sky, it was almost time to find a place she could lay her tired head but her stomach bitched about the lack of food once again and not far there was a Wendy's.  It had been years since she ate there by herself and in the past few weeks, an older gentleman would give her a chicken sandwich and always told her to take care of herself.  Kat was certainly trying.

Walking over, it smelled heavenly and this time, she tried to stand in a spot where she wasn't so noticeable.  Seeing children look at her with a worried expression, killed her.  She didn't want them looking at her and she knew she smelled horrible.  This wasn't living and she didn't want them to think that it was.  But as she peered in the window, that same gentleman caught a glimpse of her and smiled.  He reminded her of her grandfather, who she so greatly missed and he, unlike Ryan, was a gentleman. The few times she spoke to him, her heart broke as he had lost his wife and the stories he would tell of how they loved to help people in need only made her smile and regret where she was in her life and knew she had to make it change. There was a way, it was just finding it.

So many things invaded her thoughts and she completely forgot about Ryan.  There was no way he would find her here.  Kat made sure her legs would carry her to where she wanted to be and she was so close.  Watching the man inside, he left for the restrooms and everyone seemed to ignore her....it was then that a familiar voice was eerily heard and her body froze.  Instantly, his hand was over her mouth, eyes wide with complete fear, she didn't know what was going to happen to her because after all, she did punch him and if her mind served her well, she also slapped him.

There was something about his voice that didn't seem right and the pain from his hand that held her neck and seemed to squeeze harder.  Swallowing first, she did her best to scream, kick and do whatever could be done but his strength was overpowering against her body that was already tired. Before, it wasn't as bad because she did have a place to sleep and some food to eat.  These days, that wasn't happening.  Instantly her hands came up and clawed at his hands to set her mouth free but it didn't work.  He seemed to be dragging her more or less and hoping to see the older gentleman, it didn't happen.

Kat fought with Ryan for what seemed like forever and when she finally saw his car, she cringed.  She didn't want to go inside and did everything she could to stall him.  This was not what she wanted.  Kat was more than determined to not listen to him or do what he wanted her to do and this was the same tone she heard the night she first broke in.   It seemed to be, that with Ryan, he was like Jekyll and Hyde.  You never knew what mood he was going to be in and after fighting him, he was finally able to set her mouth free.

"Ryan?!?!   Why the fuck are you here?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  You are one creepy ass fucktard who doesn't seem to grasp the message. I don't like you, I don't want to be with you, and in case, in your crazy ass mind you forgot, I left. Remember?  It's not fucking rocket science dick bag. I thought I made myself extremely clear a few weeks back?   Are you some kind of crazy person that hasn't taken their meds today?  What kind of fuckery is this?"

Before she could continue on, his hand covered her mouth again and she could only here him breathe. It was the silence that caused the most unsteady feeling ever.  The only way to stop an argument was to walk away but in this case, he simply didn't say a word.  She wanted to cry in frustration and they only seemed to be reaching his car quicker than usual, like there was some kind of emergency and he had to leave but like it or not, she was going with him.   

Before they got any further, her leg came up from behind as her foot met his shin.  Not only once but three times.  There had to be some way she could get away from him.  Finally, with the last blow, his grip loosened which she finally fought and succeeded to free herself from his clutches and run.  The bad thing about this part, she really didn't have a place to run to and turning around, Ryan was only getting closer once again but this time Kat saw his face and what she saw, made her heart skip a beat.  His face turned 50 shades of red and it was directed at her.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 06:00:01 pm »
He knew she was a fighter.  He knew she’d do whatever it took to get away.  Each kick to the shin hurt, but he fought the urge to release his grip over her.  He couldn’t remember how many times her foot connected with his leg but, eventually, she kicked and squirmed her way loose.  Seizing the opportunity, Kat ran across the parking lot.  Exactly where she thought she was going to run to, Ryan had no idea.  He set off chasing her.  She hadn’t got that far ahead and he was catching her quickly.  This really wouldn’t take long.  As he gained on her, he reached out and grabbed her shoulder, spinning her around to face him.  Folding his right hand into a fist, he took a swing at Kat.  Connecting hard with her left temple, she crumpled to the floor.  Dazed, Ryan pulled her to her feet by her ponytail.

“I never said you could leave” he said.  “Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way” he continued, pulling a gag and handcuffs from his jacket pocket.  “The easy way is you be a good girl for once and get in the fucking car.  The hard way is you wear these and I put you in the car” he spat at her as he half dragged, half marched the still dazed Kat back to where he’d parked.

Pushing her back against the side of his car, he pressed his whole body against hers pinning her against the vehicle, his right hand wrapping itself around her throat.  “What’s it gonna be then?”  he asked the helpless girl as tears started to roll from her eyes.

WildKat

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2018, 07:17:42 pm »
The ground hurt but now her head hurt worse as she saw double of everything.  Her whole body just collapassed and it sucked.  But as Ryan dragged her to her feet, her eyes had a hard time focusing but his voice was so piercing  that it was hard to ignore.  Swallowing,  hearing the cuffs and that very last thing she wanted to do was show emotion and when her dirty, smooth, face was damp, she focused on stopping as her anger grew. 

"Fuck You Ryan!  I don't know who you think you are trying to order me around but it ain't fuckin happening!  Piss off.  That's your answer and I can leave and did leave because I could.  You don't own me.  You can't even control me and in fact, you're nothing but a sad little man who doesn't know what he wants in life.  Yeah, I may be out here but I know what I want.  You're...pathetic."

Here voice was just as menacing.  Her words were hateful but she didn't give a rats ass!  Kat could go wherever she wanted and do as she pleased and she didn't have to answer to Ryan.  There was no one except her and in a lot of ways, she liked it.

An evil laugh bubbled up from within as the corner of her lips pulled into a smirk.    "I know..you leave me alone and go find one of your useless, easy, whores that you play with.  You have one and I'm not her."

-Fuck my head hurts!-     Trying to stay still was a task that wasn't easy, after all, she just got smacked in the head and Ryan was no tiny thing.  If anything, he stood taller than she did and weighed more but not once did Kat show fear.  If anything, she became stronger. 
Her eyes finally adjusted and when she could see what he was holding, besides her throat, her brows furrowed.   Kat knew what they were and knew exactly what they did and why.  She may have been from the streets but that didn't mean she was uneducated.   A very small part of her was intrigued but now it only pissed her off.

"Piss off!"

Seeing his face twitch was unsettling and a hand instantly came up and smacked him across the face.  It was most likely the last time for the evening she could get to him and any advantages she had, would be taken.  Again, easy didn't run through her veins.

"You must really like the easy whores, they do exactly what you want and show you exactly what you want to see, don't they Ryan?!"    Feeling his grip tighten around her throat, her mouth stopped.  It was the only choice she had at the moment but within time and it would happen, she would win this battle.  Even if she came out bloody and bruised, she wasn't going down without a fight.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2018, 12:36:08 pm »
Kat managed to get an arm up and slap Ryan across the face.  Again.  ’Fuck this girl just doesn’t know when to give up’ he thought.  He squeezed tighter on her throat forcing her to stop talking, to stop her evil words.  “We could’ve made this work, Kat.  I was starting to trust you and you punched me?” Again he squeezed.  “Bit of an over the top reaction, don’t you think?” he asked, not really wanting an answer.  “I had been trying to treat you like an adult but you insist on behaving like a spoiled child so I guess I’m gonna have to go back to treating you like a spoiled child.”  Placing his left hand on Kat’s sternum to hold her in place.  He released her throat and brought a viscous backhand across her face.  “From this moment, Kat, I do own you.  If you want to do this the hard way, then you’re mine.”

He lifted his weight briefly and spun Kat around.  Grabbing an arm, he pulled it roughly behind her back and clamped one of the ‘cuffs to her thin wrist.  Yanking her other arm behind her and clamping that in similar fashion, he was now safe from any more assaults from her hands and fists. She opened her mouth to start shouting more abuse but before anything had chance to come out, Ryan filled her mouth with a cloth and secured it in place with a fabric wrap, which he tied tightly behind her head.  “I guess you just can’t help doing things the hard way can you, Kat” he said as he opened the back door to his car.  Spinning the girl back around to face him, he looked into her eyes.  He could see a combination of fear and defiance in her brown orbs.  Pulling her by upper arm, Kat was screaming into her gag.  He threw her face down onto the back seat of his car.  Grabbing the length of rope off the floor, he tied her ankles together.  He leaned in the car, forcing his whole body weight on top of her and, bringing his mouth close to her ear, whispered softly “From this moment on, you belong to me, Kat.  You’ll do what I tell you when I tell you until I say you can go.  Do you understand me?”  When there was no reaction, he pulled hard on her ponytail. “I said do you understand me.” She moaned as best she could into her gag and nodded her head slightly.  “Good girl” he told her.  “This is gonna be so much fun.  By the time I’m done with you, Kat, you’re gonna wish you’d let me fuck you that first night because once I’d finished having my fun I’d have just kicked you out into the night.” With that, he lifted himself off here and climbed out of the car and slammed the door closed behind him. 

He clicked the remote control on his car key, locking the doors and went into the restaurant to get some food. ’It won’t do the snotty little bitch any harm to just lay there and think about things while I eat.  Let the fear and panic set in’ he thought to himself as he placed his order, choosing to eat in and leave Kat to stew in her thoughts.

He took his time eating his food, savouring every mouthful. He had a job to do and he didn’t know when he’d be able to eat again.  Discarding his rubbish into the bin, nodding a polite ‘hello’ to the old man that had come into the dining area from the restrooms while he was eating.  Heading back out into the night, he unlocked his car and climbed in, looking in the back seat to check on Kat.  “Comfortable?” He asked with a menacing chuckle.

He drove home making sure he stuck to every speed limit religiously.  He’d never seen a cop around these parts, but it wouldn’t do for tonight to be the first time and to attract that kind of attention with a young woman bound and gagged in his car. That would lead to so many questions that would be so awkward to explain.

Reaching his ranch, Ryan parked the car around the back close to the barn.  “I’ll be right back” he said over his shoulder as he exited the vehicle.  Going into his house, he went upstairs, grabbed the bag of clothes from the spare room and went to the bathroom tossing the body wash, shampoo, and perfume he’d bought for Kat into the bag.  Back in the kitchen, he plucked some bottles of orange juice from the fridge and added them to the bag before heading across to the barn and placing the whole bag in the large bathroom, before going into his ‘special room’ and locating another pair of handcuffs, taking them to the bathroom and snapping one of the bracelets around a handle attached to the shower wall.

Returning to his car, he opened the back door, untied Kat’s ankles and dragged her backwards by her handcuffs until her feet were able to reach the floor and she was could stand.  He walked her into the barn, pulling at her arm roughly and slamming the door behind him.  He led her upstairs to the bathroom and turned on the shower.  “First things first” he told her, “you really need a shower.”  Rather than risking unfastening her ‘cuffs, he reached into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the red top away from her body, and did the same to her bra.  He could see the tears finally pooling in her eyes.  “Good job these clothes weren’t expensive” he said to her as he threw the destroyed clothes into the corner of the room.  Pushing her back against the shower cubicle so she had nowhere to run, he reached out and unfastened her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles.  He took in the look of her stood there in just her panties.  “I’m glad you chose the white ones” he said.  “There’s just something about a woman in white underwear that really gets me going.”  He noticed the tears that had been at the edge of her eyes were not starting to roll down her cheek.  “No fucking good crying now, Kat” he said, his voice raised slightly.  “This is your doing, you could have made this so much easier on yourself.”  He stepped close to her and hooked his thumbs into her panties and yanked them down to her ankles.  Bending down, he lifted her feet from the garments, keeping his distance in case she decided she’d have another go at kicking out - he knew all too well how fond she was of that. 

Grabbing her by the arm again, he pulled her to one side, opened the shower cubicle and dragged her inside.  He pulled the key to her cuffs from his pocket and pulled her close to him so their bodies were touching.  He reached around behind her and unfastened one of the the bracelets securing her wrists and pulled it round the side and fastened it to a handle on the wall.  Taking the other hand, he snapped the bracelet of the cuffs he’d left there earlier around her wrist.  “Since I can’t trust you to do anything without you defying me, I’m going to have to do this for you” he said as he took off his own clothes and throwing them out into the middle of the room, his nakedness now matching Kat’s.  He closed the cubicle door, moved forward so their bodies were again touching, Ryan’s flaccid cock making contact with Kat’s groin, and switched the shower on.  The water was almost instantaneously hot.  He took the shampoo and massaged it into Kat’s scalp, releasing her locks from their ponytail as he did.  Allowing the water to rinse her hair, he took a soft face cloth and poured a generous amount of body wash onto it and started to gently rub at her body, starting at her neck and working down over her shoulders, each breast in turn, down her midriff, then washing each leg in turn before finally reaching between her thighs and running the soapy cloth back and forth along her soft her slit once, twice, and a third time.  Resoaping the cloth, he reached behind her and washed her neck, her back and her ass.  When he was satisfied she was clean, he went to work washing himself, he’d had quite a hard day and he was starting to smell the effects of that on him too.  Once done, dropped the cloth into the tray, removed the shower head from it’s holder and rinsed the soap from her body. Now it was hard to tell what was water and what were tears.  Opening the cubicle door, Ryan reached out and grabbed two towels.  Firstly, he towelled Kat dry, gently rubbing every inch of her body.  Inwardly he was not only wanted to take longer than was necessary on her more intimate areas, he wanted her to feel the humiliation of it too.  Finishing up with Kat, he used the second towel to dry himself off.

He left the shower cubicle and came back with some deodorant and perfume.  Applying the deodorant under Kat’s arms and a subtle application of the perfume around her neck.  Leaving the shower again, he turned the items back down then applied some of his deodorant to his own body along with a small amount of his favourite cologne. 

“So, Kat” he began as he came to join her once again back in the shower cubicle, their naked bodies leaving them evenly exposed to one another; some kind of level playing field in Ryan’s mind.  “The choice is still yours” he continued as he reached behind her head and started to loosen the gag.  “If you’re going to calm down, then I’ll untie you, give you some clothes and you can have the run of this barn.  Of course, the windows and doors will all be locked so there’ll be no escape this time.  If you still want to fight this, then I’ll strap you down naked to a bed and you can stay there until you learn some manners.  So what’s it to be?” 

With his final words, he removed Kat’s gag from around her mouth and waited for the next torrent of poison that was sure to be expelled from her mouth.

WildKat

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2018, 01:30:28 pm »
Laying there, she hated being left alone in a locked car, not to mention it was already hot.  Closing her eyes, every word that Ryan said, stung.  She didn't have to listen to him and he didn't own her.  Scowling, a muffled growl vibrated her torso and all she could do was close her eyes.  Eventually the scowl left and for once, it felt good to lay down.  A wave of emotion hit and she had to fight back.  Kat was tired but her plans were now gone.  Where once a growl was released an irritated, heavy sigh took place.

Kat didn't know how long she was there or what the hell he was doing but it was getting to hot.  Moving, trying to free her hands, everything she did, didn't work and they were on tight.

-I'm' not his. I'm not his.  I'm not his.  Never ever will that happen.  He will never own me and I'm not his.-

If anything, Kat as trying to convince herself as her eyes stayed closed.  She started to doze off but as soon as she heard his door unlock, her eyes popped open.  Watching him slide in, she scowled at his question.

-Douche-

She didn't know what to do and everything was now out of her hands but that didn't stop the fight from within.  The ride seemed long and it was already hard to breathe but she forced herself to stay calm and relax.  No, it wasn't easy but she still did it.  The real question that left her mind was, how Ryan felt he could do this.  And why?   What gave him the right and how many times had he done this?!   This simply wasn't right nor was it fair.

Once the car stopped and he took forever, she wasn't sure on what she heard but when the backdoor opened and she was dragged out, everything went to hell.  She could barely walk, everything hurt and she hated him even more.  This whole thing was out of hand and it happened...when did it happen?!  Yanking, which didn't do anything, until her feet could get a grip and yet, he seemed to yank, pull, and push but once again, the sight of the shower almost brought tears to her eyes.  It was the little things that counted but for her, just seeing that, it was huge.  But as she watched him, the few tears that slid from frustration stopped and the fire from within grew.

-OH HELL NO!  YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!  IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! WHAT A RAT BASTARD HE TURNED OUT TO BE!! -
That's the only thing that came to mind.

If things couldn't get any worse, he turned her around as she watched the scissors coming closer, she couldn't help but jerk.  She closed her eyes and turned her head.  She didn't want to look at him, hear him, smell him, or even think of him.  The entire time in the shower was humiliating and she wasn't looking at anything. He may have been in control of this situation but he couldn't make her open her eyes.  Kat felt so uncomfortable.  Shaking her head, she wanted this to be a dream but sadly enough it wasn't. 

Eventually she opened up her eyes when the make shift gag was out and she only looked at the ceiling.  When her light brown orbs finally met his, there was no emotion.  No sadness, no irritation, no nothing.  He made a point and she wasn't going to answer him.  Ryan didn't deserve one and she was quite fine with that.  Being exposed to him did nothing for her and her whole body shut down and went into automatic mode. 
How could he ever think this would excite her?   If he was going to fuck her, Kat just wanted it over and done with. 

Her jaw clenched as her mouth fastened shut.  If this was what he wanted, so be it.  But not once, nor ever, would she ever want him.  There seemed to be a staring contest going on.  He waited for a response and he refused to give him what he wanted.   And this whole time he thought she was a fragile female, who would get all excited to see him exposed and would wonder what his dick would feel like inside her.  For him to wash her and 'care' for her.   Oh, he was sadly mistaken.   Ryan truly didn't know Kat and yes, she wanted to bolt but for obvious reasons couldn't.  An annoying sigh escaped as the contest still kept on.  It was silent and then her stomach had to fucking complain and it caused her to scowl.  Do to a lot of exercise and not eating, she could feel more weight coming off and it was draining.  Ryan the luxury of getting food when ever he liked but she hadn't.

As she stood there for what seemed like forever, she thought of a bed and how could it would feel and to sleep.  It was days since she slept well and then she thought about the money she did find and how her plans were now ruined.  She as never going to be able to be on her own.   She knew Ryan wouldn't release her from his prison.  There was no escaping but then she remembered how sloppy he was and knew he would slip up somewhere and Kat would wait for the advantage of being free but now it was the waiting game.   Another sigh escaped and she had no idea what the hell he spoke of but she was refusing to even speak to him.  Kat could only imagined what happened next.  But when she would, at her own choosing, the things that would leave her mouth weren't going to be nice.  She didn't see how she could ever be nice to him.  Did Ryan seriously expect it?   If so, what planet was he from and why hadn't someone given him meds for his delusional thinking?!   There was just so many things to think about as she stood there and her plans were only beginning.

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2018, 07:53:59 am »
“Hmmmm, your silence speaks volumes, Kat” Ryan said as he wrapped his towel around his naked torso.  “I don’t want to do anything nasty to you, Kat, really I don’t” he told her.  He stepped out of the cubicle and picked up the key to her cuffs before returning to her.  “But you keep doing shit to me.  And here’s the thing.  If someone treats me bad, I like to give it back.  But I can be an evil fucker, Kat.  When I give it back it’s normally a thousand times worse.  But then you’re a smart girl aren’t you?  You’ve figured that out by now.  He reached out and unfastened the bracelets that were attached to the handles on the wall, freeing Kat’s arms.

“I have a proposition for you, though.” He backed out of the shower cubicle, knowing well enough he shouldn’t really turn his back on her.  He picked the bag of clothes up and put them in the shower cubicle before going and sitting on the edge of the bathtub.  “Put some clothes on,  I’ll burn what you were wearing” he said. 

“So, I thought we were starting to be nice to each other, Kat, the you turn around and slapped me and punched me before walking out on me.  I only asked a question.  I only wanted to understand.  Forgive me for trying to care” he told her.  “But you never kept to your end of the bargain.  You were meant to stay and work off what you owe me” he continued, his monologue in full flow now. 

He watched as her emotionless eyes bore into him.  He had a feeling how this might end, but he was at least going to try. 

He carried on talking, more to fill the silence than anything.  “So I found you in a different city.  It seems to me that you’re trying to get somewhere.  So here’s what I propose.  I have some jobs that need to be done around the ranch.  You stick around for a month and look after the stables and horses like I showed you before to let me get those jobs done, and at the end of the month, you’ll leave here with a month’s wages in your pocket.  And where ever it is you’re trying to get to, I’ll take you there.”

He stood from his perch on the bathtub and went over to the shelf and collected the bottles of orange juice he’d brought with him, before walking back over to the shower cubicle and leaning against the entrance.  “I think it’s a good offer, Kat.  I’m not going to ask you why any more.  I’m sad that you hate me.  I know I was a bastard to you that first night.  But I thought we could’ve at least got along.  You could’ve had somewhere to stay, money in your pocket that you’d earned not had to beg for.  You just couldn’t hold your temper could you?”

Shrugging, Ryan placed the bottles down in the shower tray when Kat showed no interest in taking them.  “There’ll be no locked doors, no handcuffs.  If you agree, I’ll trust you to keep to your end of the bargain.  If you leave before the month ends, I’ll hunt you down and bring you back.  And don’t think I won’t.  I’ve found you twice, Kat.  It’s not hard, more of an inconvenience.  Get dressed and think about it.  I’ll be downstairs.” 

With that, Ryan grabbed his clothes and went downstairs, stepping into his jeans when he got to the kitchen, grabbing a can of coke from the fridge and taking a seat at the table to wait for Kat.

WildKat

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2018, 01:07:44 pm »
-Him and his fucking lectures. Get on with it already!-

Once he FINALLY left, a look of frustration and disgust took over her facial features.  This was not the plan she wanted, this was not what she wanted and he wasn't going to keep her there.  She felt like there was an inner beast inside of her trying to claw it's way out, inch by inch.  Leaving marks along the way and Kat felt more frustrated and stuck ever than before. 

Once the bathroom door finally closed, climbing out, she snatched a towel that was on the rack and finished drying herself off.  Muttering to herself, a hand curled around one of the juice bottles as she threw it, causing it to bounce off the door.  She hated this deal and there was no way in hell she was going to stay here.  Him leaving only told her that his words were just that.  Words.  Ryan was turning out to be a bag of hot hair.  Empty ass threats and Kat picked up on it.  Everything he said didn't happen.  Oh wow, so he found her, pick whoop.  He actually had to use his mind and travel, yeah, that's rough. 

-Bitch, please! You're nothing. -   She thought.  And that's how she really thought about him.  He was turning into a little bitch, nothing but hot air.  All of his threats were completely empty.  There was no way in hell she was going to work for him.  Kat didn't have to.   In fact, there was no one to keep her down.   Her mouth still ran, she pushed her weight around and kicked Ryan's ass a few times, and she was still on the move.  Oh, granted Ryan got a few good whacks in but that was it.

Even though she was extremely tired, somehow she got a second wind. Throwing on some clothes, placing her shoes back on, grabbed the bag and bottles, even the one that laid on the floor, which was she impressed that it hadn't busted open. Opening the bathroom door, she stopped. Turning around, she went back and also grabbed the handcuffs that he had left there and stormed her way down stairs.  Her face burned red with fury and seeing Ryan in the fucking chair only fueled the fire.  Her jaw clenched as she grabbed the bottles and started whipping them at him.   Several had hit him dead on and once she ran out of bottles, she threw the cuffs at him and then the bag everything came in.

"YOU ARE NOTHING!  YOU DON'T OWN ME.  YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BAG OF HOT AIR. YOUR WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS AND I'M OUT! YOU WILL NOT KEEP ME HERE!"

Once everything was said and done, she went to he back door, hand latching onto the handle and was grateful that it was unlocked when she pulled it open.  Turned and looked at him before storming out.

"PISS OFF RYAN!"

As she walked down the small set of stairs, she rounded the corner and ran.  He wasn't going to keep her there but now, how was she going to keep him away?  Rubbing her throbbing head, her body now feeling the full affects of fatigue, she walked down the street and passed by every single house that she had once looked at before.  Her emotions were so high, that tears slid down her face.  Her arms crossed in front of her as she was sure he wasn't going to follow her.  A single hand came up and brushed away her emotions that she was free to let flow and no one had to look at her or even see the turmoil that ran through her veins.  It would take awhile for her to cool down because right now, she was runnin hot.

"Damn him."   Her words filled the air around her and if there was anyone behind her, she didn't know it.  Her mind was focused on the money she had found and how her wishes were gone.  Granted, she would most likely find more but it was going to take a long while.  Kat felt like this day just kept repeating itself and now she turned another direction, hoping she wold break whatever curse was on her.  Something had to change.  Life couldn't continue to be this hard and yes, granted he a decent deal, but she wasn't going to take it. 

Not knowing how far she had actually gone, she had to sit down.  Everything was spinning and she knew it was from his wonderful hand that caused it but most of all, she was tired.  Any energy she had before he saw her, was now gone.  The second wind she got, was also gone.  Not knowing who's lawn it was that she was sitting on, she didn't care.  All she knew is that it wasn't Ryan's and that's all that mattered.

What bothered her the most, was his empty deals, his useless words, and whatever he tried to come up with earlier.   Kat thought on how he should've become a teacher with all of his useless lectures.  And it was the same thing over and over again.   Then how he went on, on how nice of guy he was but could become evil.  This very thought caused her to chuckle as she then took advantage and laid down.  Not planning on staying in that spot for long, she gently shook her head.

"Whatever Ryan. Once again, you fail.  You must fail a lot..."      Inhaling deeply, she closed her eyes for a few minutes. She wasn't asleep, not by far because if he did start looking for her, chances were that he would see her and this very thought didn't keep her still for long. 
"Yes, yes.  You're such an evil man.  I'm soo scared."    Rolling her eyes, she opened them slowly.   This was not how she planned her evening to turn out but as she sat up, not hearing anything behind her, she thought of which way she had to go.  There were so many possible ways to go but she had to find some place safe and that safe place wasn't presenting itself at the moment.  A yawn escaped and the side of her head slightly ached and her hands came up and rubbed her eyes.   "Oh, this is such bullshit. How do I get myself out of this one?!"

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:10 am »
Ryan had to be quick to dodge the rapid fire projectiles that Kat was launching at him, and even then a couple of the bottles of juice found their mark; one catching him square in the middle of his forehead. ’Fuck’ he thought, rubbing his head in pain as he once again watched her walk out on him.  This time, he followed.  Clearly she’d ran down the drive because she was nowhere in sight.  By the time he’d reached the road, there was no sign of Kat anywhere. 

Finally choosing, Ryan turned left and headed back towards the city.  It was this road that was most used, and given where she’d spent most of her life living, this was the way she would’ve had to come that first night to break in.  ’Familiarity always wins out’ he thought as he jogged down the road.  He’d got a fair distance and he was starting to think that he’d made the wrong choice, but as the road looped around to go back on itself, he saw a figure lay on someone’s lawn.  There was nobody else it could be.

He slowly headed over to the figure, if it was Kat as he suspected, the last thing he wanted to do was startle her.  His plan was to try and reason with her, to convince her to come back with him.  He really didn’t want another fight.  But if she hit him again, he wouldn’t think twice about laying her out this time.  As he approached, she sat up and looked in his direction.  She must’ve seen him coming and he expected her to walk off like she normally did, not even bothering to give him the satisfaction of running.  But she stayed where she was.  She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, clearly she was running on empty.  He heard her speak to the darkness as he got close to her.

“You get yourself out of this one by listening to someone else and not trying to win every battle on your own” he said to her kindly.  He stood in front of her, looking down on her slight frame, wondering how she’d ever made it this far in life on grit and determination and stubbornness alone.  “Look, Kat” he started, and immediately saw her shoulders slump.  “I know you hate me, and you’ve got a right.  But look at yourself.  You need somewhere you can get a proper night's sleep” he told her.  “If you stay here like this, you’re never gonna make it to the end of the road before you pass out.”  She looked up to him as if she were about to speak, but her thoughts remained unspoken.   Looking into her eyes, seeing her face, it was clear she’d been crying.  No doubt from what he’d put her through again.  He heard a sigh escape her lips, which he guessed was Kat resigning herself to whatever would be, would be.

Moving to her left side, he crouched down beside her.  “I’m taking you back, you can at least get some sleep at the ranch without passing out into the road and getting run over” he said.  Lifting her left arm around her neck, an incredulous look upon her features, he put his right arm around her shoulders, his left arm beneath her knees and stood, scooping the girl up in his arms.  As he waited for the tirade of abusive profanities to be unleashed from her mouth, he couldn’t help but notice how light she felt.  Much lighter than when he’d bundled her into the trunk of his car a few weeks ago. 

Strangely, she barely uttered a word as Ryan carried Kat the short distance back to the ranch, taking her into the house and up to the spare room she’d previously occupied.  He placed her down gently on the mattress and took off her shoes,her top and her jeans, leaving her underwear untouched.  Since she hadn’t protested, he assumed she’d fallen asleep.  Looking down at her delicate looking frame, her rib cage clearly visible, he wondered when she’d last eaten properly. He grabbed the duvet from the closet and placed it over her before heading down to the kitchen to get a couple of bottles of the orange juice so liked so much and setting them down on the nightstand.  Next, he went to the bathroom and grabbed a packet of wet wipes, returned to her room and used them to wipe the tear stains from her face.

She still smelled fresh and clean,  the perfume he’d adorned her with still fresh on her skin.  He wanted to stay and watch over her, to sit and inhale her scent, but he knew she’d hate him even more when she woke if he did that.  So, closing the door softly behind him, he went to his room and retired to bed; his mind whirring with questions of how to make this girl choose a life where she could live over one where she would barely exist.

WildKat

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2018, 07:18:22 pm »
-Not again-  she thought.    -Not again-

A heavy sigh did leave her lips and she didn't know what to say.   Fighting back her from being angry, frustrated, annoyed,  determined, and just plain tired,  swallowing her tears that so wanted to fall, didn't.
On the way back to the ranch, being in his arms was the last place she wanted to be, not to mention the ranch alone was something she swore she'd never go back to.  But here she was.

-Nice plan.  Fail.-

Every part of her body ached and it most likely from lack of sleep and walking her legs off.  Hunger had taken over but the last thing she was going to do was ask for food.  Definitely not happening.  Kat wasn't the best at cooking but she really wasn't even taught either.  Seeing others do it, it didn't seem all that difficult and luckily for her, she was a quick learner.

Witch each step, body moving slightly, wondering how she could get away from this situation.  A yawn escaped but she definitely didn't know what to say, although, her mind was quick and as always, because nothing ever changed with her, the chance would be taken even if it meant that she would be gagged later.  But as he laid her on the bed, her clothes taken off one piece at a time, brows furrowing, it was no use to peel off on him because out of anyone in her life, he was the only one who still came back for her.  What plagued her mind now, was how he could be so gentle.  And protesting on her lack of clothing wasn't going to do any good either since he saw every inch of her from earlier.  Laying there, eyes never leaving him, even though her lips pursed, thinking on what to say but nothing was released. Ryan was so hard to figure out because when Kat thought she had him figured out, he changed.   In many ways, they were both the same.  Determined to drive the other one insane and it was addicting. 

Seeing him walk out again, her head shook.    "What is wrong with me?  I need professional help. Damn it to hell, this is incredibly ridiculous!"    Sighing heavily it didn't take long for Ryan to enter the bedroom once again.  As he wiped her face, she wondered if he was like this with others but the always saw the nicer side of him.   Boring.

Being covered, a chill curled around her spine causing her tired flesh to pebble. Her eyes closed briefly letting the sensation to pass.  Ryan hadn't had said much and she wondered why.  But as the door closed gently, Kat sat up and listened and didn't hear his door close.  Eyes moving to the floor where her shirt lay, thinking about putting it back on, she declined as she her legs swung over the bed,  Feet touching the floor, padding her way to the door, right hand lifting until her fingers curled around the knob and giving it a twist, the door popped slightly open.  Inhaling deeply, telling herself to calm down,  Kat needed answers.

Opening the door widely, seeing Ryan laying down on his bed, she was actually surprised that he hadn't closed his door.  Walking, her pace quickened and her facial features spoke of determination. Now it was time for questions. Kat didn't want to hear about how tired he was because her fatigue was greater but the fire inside kept her going. Instantly jumping on his bed, before he could say anything or protest, she was kneeling on top of him.  One leg rested along his side as the other leg came up on the other side of him, keeping her balance. Kat's face meeting his but at  safe distance.  Something wild watching/stalking her prey.  Leaving wasn't an option.

"What do you want form me Ryan?   She hissed.  Light brown orbs searching his soul, dark locks cascading over her shoulder, right hand placed on his chest as her left arm rested on the raised leg.  Not caring how much flesh was exposed to him.  Kat knew how much she turned him on and if it was sex he wanted, then so be it. Angry sex was hot!   
He had seen her naked, so nothing mattered.

"Why do you continue to seek me out?   What is your obsession with me and don't fucking tell me there isn't one. We both know there is!  You seem to think I'm this fragile thing and you've clearly mistaken me for something there isn't.  I'm not this fragile creature that roams around at night.  There is so much more to me than what you know."

Leaning a bit forward, the right hand that was placed on his chest came up to his chin as one finger dragged along his lower lip dangerously.  Giving her lips a lick, lips curling into a sneer,  her voice was almost poisonous and everything in her told her not to touch him but something now ran in her veins. Her senses told her to stop. That didn't happen either.  Eyes pulling away from his, they searched his entire face, from his facial structure, to his lips, to his chin, to his forward and back to his eyes.  She could see his face harden but nothing ever stopped Kat from doing what she wanted to do.  She was something Wild.

Canting her head to the side, her looks never changed.   She was irritated with him but she wanted to know what was going on in the pretty head of his.  Kat wanted to know what made Ryan tick.  To find that missing puzzle piece that put everything together.  What was he hiding that no other female saw.  She saw a flicker in his eyes and she wasn't sure what it was all about but was going to find out.

"Tell me Ryan.  You know you want to. I know you have a dark side and trust me when I say, I'll bring that side of you out. I've seen it but you don't scare me. I'll kick your ass from one of this house to other. I'll make you more frustrated than any other.  So once again Ryan, why me?   Every damn time I leave here, I find myself back in your clutches. Do you know how hard it is to make...well...to move forward when you interfere with every plan I have?  Hmmm?  Just when I think I'm finally free, I'm not.  So, now you have me.  I'm right here.  I give up on trying to leave because....

She stopped right there, going there would cause her to give up completely and she wasn't going to do that.   She couldn't tell him that he was the only one who returned for her.  As frustrating and yet it felt good.  To know that she was semi wanted and he definitely wasn't hard on the looks, which made it harder.  However, she liked kicking his ass. Leaving his house because she did think she was free but also wanted.   There was always turmoil.

Drawing her hand back from his face, the leg that was raised now bent at the knee and went to his side.  Now she was straddling him.  Her arms crossed as she stared at him.  She blinked every now and again, after all she wasn't a robot.   

"I'm not leaving your bedroom until I have answers."    She wasn't always cold as ice.  And she always paid the price for not listening. But tonight where everything was going to be brought to the surface.  It was most likely going to be a sleepless night.

"So tell me Ryan, what is  your obsession and what makes you tick? What is your deepest darkest desire?  I do have a right to know. You keep bringing me back here."   She stated.  Continuing to sit upon him and waited.   What was going to be his next move?

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:27 am »
The relief of sleep was just starting to consume Ryan’s body, that catatonic state between sleep and wakefulness was sublime and subconsciously Ryan could feel himself in that place being led into the darkness for the night.  But before he made it, he was brought back to his senses by movement on his bed.  His eyes flickered open and he was greeted with the last thing he ever expected to wake up to; Kat was sat across his chest, pinning him down with her slight frame, her knee digging into her sternum.  “Kat?” He said, his voice full of confusion “what are you doing?” he asked.

Kat was asking him what he wanted from her, why he kept looking for her, bringing her back to the ranch.  She repositioned herself, giving Ryan a close view up her thighs to her underwear and he instantly felt a twitch in his boxers. 

He reached up and cupped her cheek in his hand. ’How can I answer that? I’m not even sure myself’ he thought. “Oh, Kat” he began.  “You’re right, you do have a right to know.  You remind me of myself when I was younger, of what I could have become.  I know you’re not a fragile little thing who needs looking after.  But I do see so much of me in you.  Sure, you can look after yourself.  For now.  How long do you really think you can survive out there on the streets alone?  I mean really?  Eventually somebody’s going to come along who you can’t get away from.  Sure, I could just let you go back out on the streets and let you take your chances.  But that night when you broke in?  You sparked something in me.  Something that intrigued me.  You infuriated me and raged me, yet I could tell underneath your ‘I’m a big tough girl and I don’t need anyone else’ exterior, I can see there’s someone under the surface just longing to be treated better, to be treated nicely, to be treated like a human again.  I know I haven't exactly done much to help things, and you have no idea how sorry I am for everything I’ve done to you.  Except maybe tonight when I put you on your ass, you kinda did have that one coming.  I want to help you, Kat.  I really do.  But I want you to help yourself too, that’s why I’m offering you a job to earn money rather than just giving you money and hope you spend it on something worthwhile. And there’s just something about you that keeps you stuck in my brain, I can’t get you out of my mind.  You have no idea how much I missed having you around the last few weeks after you left.  I can’t let you go back to that life, Kat; don’t want to let you go back to that life.”

He finished speaking and waited for Kat to say something.  He fully expected her usual torrent of vile words to be directed at him.  But she remained silent.  She moved her leg so that she was now straddling the man across his waist.  He looked into her eyes but, as always, the blinds were down on the windows to the girl’s soul and he had no idea what she was thinking or feeling.  This really was a wild girl, completely unpredictable to the point of when Kat was around, anything really could happen. 

He could see that she was turning over his words in her brain, no longer giving him her full attention.  He bent his right knee so his foot was flat on the bed.  In one swift move, he took hold of Kat’s waist and pushed up and left with his hands and his foot, flipping Kat onto her back, Ryan on top her her; his body weight now pinning her down.

“You’re an enigma, Kat.  You want to know what makes me tick, while I want to know the same about you.”  He felt her arms start to move so, fearing a struggle or a fight was about to ensure, he grabbed her tiny wrists and held her arms above her head.  “I made you a good offer, to work here and earn some money to help you get wherever it is you want to get to.  I’ve even offered to drive you.  And don’t say you didn’t enjoy being around the horses, because when you were your face lit up.”

He took a moment to inhale her scent, still smelling fresh and clean from the earlier shower.  “I can tell from the scars and the tough girl act that there’s a world of hurt inside your head.  I’m not a counsellor, but talking about it does help.  I’m pretty sure there’s a charming young woman beneath all that stubbornness who’s just itching for you to let her out.”

Again, his eyes searched hers.  Again, he had no idea what emotions lay behind them.  “Let her out, Kat.  Learn to be a person again.  Live a life where you matter.  I don’t expect you to stay here forever, just long enough to get yourself on the way to where you’re going.  But if you do stick around for a while, there’ll always be a place for you to stay here.”  He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before rolling off the woman and lying beside her, watching her for signs of a reaction.  She turned her head to face him as he traced a scar on her upper arm with his finger.

WildKat

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2018, 12:21:17 pm »
This was confusing and not once was that answer expected.  A breath of what she felt left her lips as she looked at him.  Granted, the room was dark and once more, it made everything easier for her.  Brows furrowing as she listened and then rolled her eyes when he spoke of his childhood.  It might've been true, after all who was she to judge?

What happened next took her by complete surprise and something inside her twitched.  Feeling his weight on her, his hands gripping her in such a way that it was hard to get away from and being fatigued certainly didn't help. Lips pursed as tried once more but quickly gave up and now she had to answer his question.  The one thing she absolutely didn't like.

When her eyes closed briefly, feeling him coming closer only to plant a kiss on her forehead, it made her...weak.  It was the one thing that hadn't been felt in a long, long time and it made her miss her grandmother even more.  Feeling her emotions welt up from within, fighting it so the feeling would go away and it was the hardest thing to deny.  But giving in wasn't about to happen either....not now.

Oh how she hated this.  She wanted to beat his ass but couldn't.    -What is wrong with me?-   She thought.   Something had to be wrong.  As Ryan rolled off of her, her arms still in the same position, light brown orbs watching one digit play around with one of the marks left on her flesh.  Her head shook as her left hand slid under the blankets.  Forcing him to stop tracing, Kat fought with the blankets until she was under them and her head laid on an extra pillow. Rolling onto her side, and arm slid under the pillow as she looked at him.   She was simply to tired to retreat to the spare bedroom but there was no way in hell she was leaving.

"I am a human.  I'm no animal you twit.  The information that I gave you, is all you'll get.  Why?   Because if I told you everything you wouldn't be able to handle it.  Yes, coming here, I made a mistake and I really don't want to hear about it anymore.  We both know what I've done and it shouldn't be held over my head as a constant reminder.  I'm sorry Ryan.  I don't know what else to say."   Pulling the blankets over her shoulder, sleep was calling but she wanted to watch him and forced herself to do exactly that.

"And I will totally kick your ass. I'll stay and work around here but if I leave, don't find me."     Which they both knew he wouldn't be able to help himself and she would always act up just to get a rise out of him.  In a twisted way, it was fun.

"But you have me here and I'm sorry but I can't leave your bed. It's way to comfortable and you know...."   A devious grin pulled at the corner of her lips.  "this is going to be fun, being able to torture you some more.  A half naked woman in your bed, which you don't believe is a person, what on earth are you going to do?"   -This is way more fun than sleep-  "I bet you feel lost right about now.  And for another thing, you're lucky I didn't bite you. Although, that still can happen.

The devious grin she wore had fallen into a more gentler expression.  There was just to many things to go on but there was also something screaming inside of her as well.  Something she couldn't be able to explain to him, however he knew exactly what was going on.  Kat was 95% sure of it.

"What do you want to know?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:23:22 pm by WildKat »

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2018, 12:24:31 pm »
Ryan was a little disappointed when Kat pulled her arm away.  And was more than a little surprised when she hauled herself under his covers and turned to face him, an arm sliding under the pillow.  In better circumstances, they could’ve been lying there as any other couple would.

He listened to her words, he joined her beneath the covers rolling on his side so he could take in her eyes in the halflight of the room.  “I know you’re human, silly” he started.  “But I guess what I want to know is what’s inside your head?  There must have been a soft, gentle Kat in there at some point.  And something had to have changed to lock her away and pull down this cloak you wear; the one that says you’re tough and nobody messes with you.  That same cloak that makes you a fighter and a survivor.  But you don’t fool me, Kat.  I can see the gentler version of you looking out, trying to be free.”

He shuffled a little bit closer to her, lowered his voice to a softer tone.  “I’ve been through a lot of shit in my life too so, trust me, whatever is in there..” he tapped his finger lightly on her temple, her hair feeling soft and lush “...there’s nothing that’s going to shock me or surprise me.  You couldn’t tell me anything I couldn’t handle.”

She pulled the covers up over her shoulders.  Ryan could see she was exhausted but, as usual, Kat’s stubborn determination was keeping her from falling asleep. He smiled when she told him that she would stay and work at the ranch.  The curve in his lips waned slightly, however, when she told him not to look for her.  “You know I couldn’t do that” he whispered.  “You know I’d always come for you, Kat.”

Slightly taken aback when she said she wouldn’t leave his bed, his smile returned when she started to tease him about having a half naked woman in his bed and asking him what he was going to do about it.  ’Is she actually flirting with me? After everything that’s happened she’s actually flirting with me!’ he thought.  He shuffled closer to her still, their faces just inches apart.  He stroked her cheek softly with the back of his fingers, tracing the line of her cheekbone up and down.  Although she flinched slightly at the touch, she didn’t shy away.  “Well you chose to get into bed with a half naked man” he said.  ’She wants to know what I’m gonna do? Oh, sweet, sweet Kat, you may regret asking that question’ he thought.

His hands moved from stroking her cheek to holding the back of her head.  His grip was firm but gentle, firm enough to stop her from moving back but far too gentle to hurt her.  He leaned forward and tenderly kissed her, inhaling the scent of her freshly washed body and the perfume he’d sprayed her with as he breathed.  S he pulled away, he took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged gently.

“You don’t have the monopoly on biting” he whispered.  He moved his arm from the back of her head to the small of her back and pulled her in close to him; her slight frame no match for his strength.  “Tell me, Kat.  Tell me what it is that you’re scared of.  Tell me why you won’t let anyone help you?  Tell me what you’re running from or where you’re running to.  Tell me what shit you’ve had to deal with in your life.  I want to know, Kat.”

WildKat

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2018, 12:52:54 pm »
So much information and things she didn't want him to know.  Granted, Ryan would be able to 'handle'  it but that didn't mean things were going to go his way.  More determined than ever she remained.
Having him so close was nerve wracking.  He was so intense that, that familiar feeling returned, the moment where her stomach flipped and it caused her to slightly shake. Swallowing, Kat wasn't sure what to do when he was a breath away. 

"I can still get away from you."   She whispered but there was something in her own tone that wondered if that was even true anymore.  In fact, that more she thought about it, the more she wondered if she ever wanted to leave.  Oh granted, in the beginning it was so easy.  Ryan made it so easy but as time ticked away it seemed like he was catching on.  But again, was he really?    If she allowed herself to think about it, it would tickle her insides and leaving him to deal with his own thoughts and emotions was exciting.

-OUCH!-   She winced slightly but again with the questions.  They just seemed to leave his mouth one after another and she couldn't help but grow impaitent. This was non of his concern, so why was he making it his?  Seeing him slightly, brows furrowing.
"And what happens if I don't tell you?   It's not like you need to know.  Are you keeping a diary on all about my past?  Seriously Ryan, I'm not going to give you that information. It's not yours, it's mine. So yeah, forget it, I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear."

Her voice was a slightly louder than a whisper but she was sticking to her word.  It's not likely Ryan would do anything anyways.  Hell, it took him long enough to get a grip on the situation.  However, she did try to leave and now she ran out of hiding places.  Every time she tried, she failed and it was all because of that one night.
Now biting her lower lip so that he wouldn't, she waited to see what was going to happen and admittedly his warm body felt good. These days, trying to stay warm was a simple task.

"I'm not running from the half naked man either. Only because my clothes disappeared, Thanks to you."    Her mouth twitched as she tried her best not to smile but it soon faded when she concentrated on what she felt.  His body spoke of power that made her insides weak.  It was hard not to give into him.  That pull made her cringe as if she had met her match.  So many years of pushing people around that Karma finally came for her and this time she was having a hard time running her own life.  As if someone had cut her strings, forcing her to pay the price.

"So you're just gonna have to deal...with it.  Can you handle that?"

suvvers

• Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2018, 02:27:34 pm »
Ryan felt bad that the gentle tug on Kat’s lower lip had made her wince in pain slightly.  Perhaps it’s because that was something new to her.  He would make her used to these kinds of things; he’d have to teach her that some pain in the right situation was erotic as hell.  But now was not the time.  He could just see her features in what light there was and she was biting her own bottom lip now.  That one action made him want her even more.  Even lying in such close proximity to her, knowing she was wearing only her underwear was giving Ryan some of the most erotic feelings and sensations he’d ever known.

He had absolutely no idea why this young girl had infiltrated his mind in this way.  She had been constantly in his thoughts from that very first night.  Sure, he’d love to help her out of the rest of her clothing; what little there was of it.  But it was more than that.  He was infatuated, dare he say smitten, even.  She’d intrigued him from the very start and he just couldn’t let her go.  It didn’t matter where she went, he would always find her and bring her back.  Not because he wanted to keep her a prisoner on his ranch, but because he wanted to make sure she was safe from harm.  Yes, she built this big tough exterior which she wore like armour, but he could see right through it; he could see the tender loving girl inside that just wanted someone to want her, to love her.

He listened to her words, little more than a whisper.  This could be the softest he’d ever heard her speak, another indication of the tenderness inside that was trying to escape and show itself.  “I’m not going to force you to tell me anything, Kat.  Yes, I want to know you and want to know what you’ve had to deal with; but I want you to want to tell me.”

He started to slowly, softly move his hand up and down her spine.  Stroking, caressing, soothing.  He could just make out the brown of her eyes as he tried again to look into her soul, her very being.  His hand stopped moving somewhere between her shoulder blades.  “Your clothes were folded on the chair by the door” he whispered, “you had to walk right past them to leave your room.” He smiled into the darkness as he waited to see if there was any reaction.  When she didn’t try to pull away from him and leave, he pulled her close into him, her breasts pressing into his chest.

“Can you get away from me, Kat?  I mean really get away from me?” his whisper barely audible in the otherwise silent room.  He moved his head closer to hers, their lips almost touching.  “You might be able to leave my bed, my room, my home; but can you really get away from me now?  Do you even want to get away from me?”  He waited.  He felt her breaths on his face, quick and shallow, he could feel her heart was thumping against his chest.  He couldn’t be sure whether it was in excitement or fear of what was to come next.  But there was only one way he was going to find out.

Ryan bridged the last millimetres of space between them and met her lips with his.

WildKat

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2018, 06:28:59 pm »
She was absolutely speechless and nervous.  Heartbeat racing, breath quickening, somehow Kat had to stop this but her mind went blank. Feeling his warm body against hers, flesh against flesh, she wasn't sure if it was her body temperature rising or his.  Her weakness was warmth but never in her wildest of dreams did she ever see this in her future.

Deep down, leaving was something she really didn't want but knew she could do it, however, now it would be damn near impossible.  Although telling him anything was still out of the question.  Ryan would never find out if she played her cards right. 
Feeling his hands run along her skin was different.  She was used to feeling his hand when he was less than pleased.  What man wanted to be beaten by a female from her small features.  It was clearly who was stronger and this gentle hand made her freeze.

-What's happening right now?  This can't be good...or maybe it is.  What am I doing?  Oh god, I can't stop it. But this can't happen.-   Her inner demons fighting her the entire time but she was clearly losing this situation.  Swallowing,  he was so damn close.  His mouth was so hot, she told herself don't touch. Kat felt like she was in a trance.

-He speaks of danger and delight.  Damn it, I don't know what to do.-

With a voice that was barely heard,  one word that wasn't expected released.    "No"     Her body was searing with heat it almost to much.  But there was something about the night.   That dark blanket that would curl around you and speak of piece and danger. The one that left you feeling piece and yet worry.  Where you could hide, only to be found later.

For what seemed to be forever, lips finally touching, Kat found herself giving into him.  It was something that couldn't be stopped and now it was to late.  Her tongue ran along the top of his lip, her eyes closed as her inner beast slowly released itself.  Mouth opening a bit more, tongue slipping into his, forcing him to kiss her.  It didn't take long before it deepened.   Her eyes dared to close as her hands that were balled into nervous fists, loosened and laid flat against his chest, near his collarbone.   There was no way she was going to stop unless he forced it to happen.