-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Red Like Roses (Uroboros & Thechaoticone)  (Read 1460 times)

Uroboros

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Check my ideas thread or PM me if you want to rp.
Re: Red Like Roses (Uroboros & Thechaoticone)
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:43:09 am »
Ruby gasped a little as Yin freed his cock from his pants, Ruby impressed by his size. She did her best to work with him, slightly distracted by the thrill of riding the back and also enjoying the vibrations. Ruby felt his cock between her cheeks and used them as best she could to get Yin off, hotdogging his meat between her perky buns, grinding her ass up and down.

"My ass?" said Ruby nervously, jumping a little at the bump in the road. Ruby hadn't experimented a lot with anal. She kept rubbing her ass against his crotch however, making sure he felt good. Her pussy was still wet from her time in the police station and even so now from the vibrations of the bike. She glanced back, not wanting to sound like a chicken.

"Maybe... but can we do it in my pussy first?" she said, hoping Yin would like fucking her tight little slit and that her own wetness might make for decent lube if still wanted her ass afterwards.
My Klist: https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=10322

I try to reply at least once a day. However I have evening activities certain days and work during the day so apologies to my partners if replies are delayed during those times.

Thechaoticone

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Eager for fun and games.
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 10:02:41 am »
Listening to her nerves he could only grin behind his helmet. He wouldn’t blame her, she was a small girl so the thought of a thick dick going in her ass was probably pretty scary. “Pussy is fine Ruby don’t worry, we can do it two ways. With you facing away like this but more bent over or you turn around in my lap and we face while we fuck?” He figured to put the girl at ease she should know both positions available. He already overplayed thinking he could get ass after all that grinding so he didn’t want to blow it completely.

Yin at the very least would enjoy the hotdogginv. Since her ass was small and perky her cheeks were tight around his meaty member. All the while every bump in the road made them bounce and tease one another further. Ruby wouldn’t have to worry about him being hard or not as he was primed and ready once again. And thanks to the vibrations of the engine she’d be in no short supply of stimulation since he couldn’t fondle her and drive at the same time.

“When you have decided just impale your pussy on my cock and we’ll handle the rest together.” He grinned and showed his boldness on the straight road by grabbing her breasts with both hands briefly and then grabbed the handles again to resume driving.

Uroboros

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2018, 10:11:44 am »
Ruby sighed with relief as Yin said he was fine with fucking her pussy before trying her ass. He gave her the offer of positions and Ruby shifted her weight, feeling the bike move under her and gritting her teeth, suddenly nervous about trying to turn around.

"Erm... let's just stick to this position for now" she said nervously as she adjusted her ass. Yin's cock slid from between her cheeks and Ruby lifted her hips. She reached back and tugged her little red thong to one side as her hood and skit whipped around her in the wind flying past them. She lowered herself down, feeling Yin's impressively thick head pressing against her tight entrance. Ruby gasped from the feeling, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she lowered herself down onto the first few inches.

"Fuck. You're pretty big" she moaned, lips parting as she mewled with pleasure, slowly lowering herself down inch by inch. Ruby could feel the motion of the bike vibrating through their bodies and it just made Yin's cock feel even better as it thrummed inside her. Ruby backed herself into him until Yin's entire shaft was buried deep inside her. Ruby gripped Yin's arms, moaning and holding on tight, feeling it spreading her tights wall open. After collecting herself she started to move her hips again, like she'd done for Ozpin, pushing back against Yin and sliding her tight pussy up and down his vibrating cock.

I try to reply at least once a day. However I have evening activities certain days and work during the day so apologies to my partners if replies are delayed during those times.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2018, 10:44:43 am »
Yin gave a nod in approval of choice. “It’s your body beautiful you decide how to risk it.” He assured her as they rose and he’d adjust his speed of the ride to help put her at ease as they worked together to get into a fucking position. Her tight little hole felt incredible and the vibrations going through them both had heightened the pleasure of the position. And he still had yet to show her another naughty benefit of fucking on a motorcycle but that would come much later in the ride.

“Thanks Ruby.” He moaned at her calling him big as she pushed her walls open by his cock. The slick walls and vibrations helping to further their pleasure. “And sorry, the one down side to doing this and actually driving with purpose is the receiver has to do most of the work for the driver but when we are at Beacon together I’ll owe you a time I properly mount you and give you the fucking you deserve.” He assured her with a grin as she worked her way down his shaft all the way to the base, she’d hear the moans and grunts ofmspproval from him and Ozpin’s advice immediately paying off with her test subject in Yin.

“There is one thing I can do however.” He warned her teasingly and he’d wait until she pulled back in moving her hips up and down before hitting the brakes not a full stop but enough that he’d spring right back to the base of his cock as he hadn’t braced for the stop so he’d go forward from the sudden slow down before resuming the normal speed again and letting her work.

Uroboros

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2018, 11:11:40 am »
Ruby moaned louder as she started to feel braver, reassured by Yin's strong frame that she could move her ass more without fear of falling off. Yin's cock felt so good sliding in and out of her and Ruby moaned appreciatively as Yin did what he could to move his hips with her. Ruby grinned under her own helmet as Yin promise to give her a more normal session when they were both at Beacon. Ruby couldn't he happier. She'd made a new friend before she'd even started her first year. And what was even better he was a motorcycle riding stud with a cock that hit her in all the right places.

"That sounds great!" said Ruby, eyes closing as she felt more and more relaxed despite the situation, just feeling Yin's thick cock pushing deep into her. Her eyes flew open suddenly however as Yin hit the brakes, causing Yin's cock to push deeper than it had before, further than Ruby had been brave enough to go. She gasped loudly, shocked by the sudden action but it had felt good, her ass slamming back against him and feeling Yin right in her core. He sped up again and Ruby laughed, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"You jerk. I love it" she laughed, waiting to see if Yin was going to pull another stunt before resuming the rocking of her hips. Ruby was completely soaking now and her warm juices were running down Yin's cock as she rode him steadily but firmly. "I think... I think maybe I'm ready to try it in my ass now?" said Ruby, looking back at him again, still a little nervous. Ruby slid herself off of Yin's length and took a deep breath. The bike shook under her as she lifted her leg up and over, being as careful as she could to turn and adjust herself so she was facing the other way. Ruby sat forwards, now with Yin's cock sandwiched between her thighs under her skirt, looking into his helmeted eyes and making sure she didn't block his view of the road.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2018, 12:05:39 pm »
Realizing his words he knew what he was saying, but depending on the girls and appearances having laid the ground work on before school would be handy. He was marking his territory on good looking women. He had no idea if Ruby was the worst or the best so having that in his back pocket as he tried to fuck her back pocket. As they made love after the break he laughed at the words. “I imagine you would getting an extra deep thrust.” He chuckled and rubbed against her.

“Oh sweetie, your ass was still for facing away for it.” He chuckled as he looked at her facing him now as he slowed a bit to ensure balance for them both. “I’d take you vaginally facing me or anally looking forward. “Trying anal this way would be uncomfortable. But if you want to try.” He grinned and showed her he was ready either way and could see over her. He paused the ride in the woods as he got her straddling him so her ass was under him.

“Now we’re ready but if it hurts too much we’ll change back to your pussy.”  He assured her with a smile and a nod as their helmets touched. Once ready he started to enter her ass in this position with his hand on the throttle the throttle he’d accelerate in line with his cock enterting her ass. “Arms and legs around me, you should be able to move with me while holding me. I can handle it so feel free to use me.” He promised as the motorcycle moved
faster helping get deeper in her ass.

Uroboros

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2018, 12:26:59 pm »
Thanks to her pussy juice coating his cock, Ruby didn't feel as much resistance as she would have normally have done. The tip of Yin's cock pressed against her ass but then she looked away embarrassed as he pointed out she'd picked the wrong position for anal. Ruby thought fast, not wanting to come across as experienced and she glanced down at the vibrating bike and the road zipping by under them.

"Yeah. I know. I was thinking this" she lie quickly, lowering herself down and wincing as she felt her tight puckered hole being slowly spread open by Yin's slick cock. She held her breath, letting gravity pull her deeper and deeper down, inch after inch opening her ass up as Ruby felt the rod piercing her tightest hole. With as much of him buried into her as she could take for now, Ruby instead began to lean back, resting her head between the handlebars and reaching up to grip Yin's arms for support. "Now you can actually fuck me. Don't have to wait till Beacon" she said, laughing, lifting her legs and wrapping them around Yin's waist with his cock buried in her tight little ass.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2018, 01:14:08 pm »
Yin would look at her with a playful smile as he stared down at the woman who had adjusted herself to lay back on his bike. Had she been taller it may have not worked out so easily. With a seductive grin he nodded. “Ruby, you need to work on your lying but your laying out is great.” He teased her further and felt even lubed her ass wasn’t used to seeing action which only made him hornier. Finding a woman with a barely used hole to break in was a turn on.

“Well now I feel a little offended here I thought you’d like an excuse to see me again.” He laughed and nodded seeing her looking cutely sexy for him there. Though his grin told her he was was messing with her. Using the foot rests for leverage he’d rock in her tight little asshole. It would have taken him longer staying focused on the road but with how hard her ass was gripping his cock he’d soon groan and with a gunning of the engine he’d erupt deep in the small girl’s perky little ass. His hot seed filling the hole with a groan of pleasure. “Damn it’s like a milking machine, save this ass for dicks you enjoy. It’s gonna make someone cum easily.” He assured her lustfully while they were riding but she’d be able to see from some of the trees and landmarks they were almost home. Though Yin would be unaware.

Uroboros

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2018, 01:30:30 pm »
Ruby laughed at his jokes and hugged her thighs tighter around Yin's waist. Her ass still felt tight but sure enough, Ruby really started to enjoy the sensation as her hole opened up more for him. She was soon moaning again rather than wincing, her fingers digging into his arms. Ruby felt so precarious, lying along the thin frame of the bike. If she tilted to the left or the right, she'd fall into the road. Ruby was relying on Yin to keep them steady and her grip on his arms. She was brave enough however to let one arm go, reaching down under her skirt and rubbing her wet pussy as Yin rammed her ass.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Ruby, feeling Yin thrust deep into her and his load exploding in her ass. Ruby felt the hot seed spilling inside her and she felt so turned on, excited by his compliments. She slid two fingers deep inside herself and furiously stroked into her pussy and used the sensations to make herself cum too, making her tight ass clamp down even tighter, milking out every last drop of Yin's cum. She lay there, barely holding on, just lost in the bliss of it to care about the danger. She blinked and opened her silver eyes though and suddenly noticed where they were.

"It's the next left!" she called out suddenly, demonstrating a sudden burst of dexterity as she flipped over back onto her front, adjusting her thong and in the same motion, grabbing Yin's hand to drag the handlebars to the left. "Sorry, didn't want to miss the turn" she said, gingerly releasing her grip on the bike's controls and sitting back into Yin's lap as she approached the modest looking Xiao Long-Rose family home. The building looked like a log cabin but was much larger than a simple shack. Contrasted the city they'd just driven from, it all looked quite natural. Green trees were growing all around them and the starry sky was clearly visible with no lights to obscure them.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 02:12:23 pm »
Yin had been through motorcycle sex and knew how to handle a girl, she was shorter than his normal girl so it would work out better than usual. “Oh fuck yes you are so impressively tight if my cock was coal I was expecting a diamond to come out.” He grunted in delight as he tried to support her better in their position. He was enjoying the entire until her dexterous move to make them turn and he refocused as he gripped the handle and moved with her.

The woman had been impressive there. “Nicely done, got the turn and the shifting as you pulled out.” He flirted as he started to drive towards the house in the distance. Once she had been prepared he’d put her hands on the handles to turn and kept it off the ignition as he lifted her ass just enough so he could zip up and adjust himself. Once adjusted and ready he’d ass was securely back on his lap as he drove up to the building quietly, only seeing one or two lights on. It was evening maybe the family was asleep. At least he’d hope the adults were asleep.

“Given the hour you think I’d be able to crash on the couch or something?” He asked as they pulled up and he started to clean their cum quickly so no one would see it and find out their plans or at least what they did he knew she was an adult but they were in the woods.

Uroboros

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2018, 03:18:12 pm »
Ruby hopped off the bike, securing Crescent Rose behind her and heading towards the house. She paused as she saw the lights were on and turned back, tilting her head to one side as she thought. Ruby was pretty sure that their dad wouldn't mind Yin sleeping on their couch. Although she might have to weather his angry concern about her being out all night and not to mention the fight with armed goons she had got into. "Let's put that on the back burner. Why not just come in for now?" she said, Ruby striding over, knocking on the door before opening it and waving Yin inside.

Ruby it turns out didn't have much to worry about with their dad. Tai had decided to have some bonding time with his eldest daughter but Tai had finished between her tits and passed out almost immediately. Being a single dad was tiring. Yang on the other hand had been quite unsatisfied by the encounter and was currently sat on her bed, still naked with her legs open and pleasuring herself with a large purple dildo. Yang grunted in frustration having been just about to finish but she heard Ruby's voice, jumping up. She'd been fretting over Ruby's absence and didn't think to put on clothes, expecting just to see her little sister. She turned the corner however and froze as she saw not just Ruby stood there but a stranger too.

"...awkward" she said, flicking her mane of blonde hair out of her blue eyes and standing there unashamedly naked, hand on hip. If Ruby had already told Yin she had a sister, he probably wouldn't have been able to tell they were related. They looked so different. Ruby was petite and cute with silver eyes and dark hair. Yang on the other hand was a curvy blonde bombshell, with wide hips, a full set of round breasts and blonde curls that went all the way down her back.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:18:38 pm by Uroboros »

Thechaoticone

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2018, 03:58:50 pm »
“Trust me I crazy not stupid. Couch will be fine.” He assured the girl as he grabbed his bag and started to follow once everything had been completely cleaned. His fake pants a good cover as he walked with her towards the door and let her go in first to deflect anything that might be coming for them. Or at least the wrath he might face dealing with the fucking of a daughter. Come to think of it he didn’t ask what he was to expect once the door opened so he didn’t know living situation of the girl.

What he hadn’t expected was to hitter jackpot a woman is age, a busty blonde bombshell completely naked and looking fantastic. Her lavender eyes staring back at him as he looked at her and the gave her a playful laugh. “Pretty much yeah, I mean I can get undressed if it makes it easier for you?” He asked curiousl eyes off to the woman for a monent. “Name is Yin, and unintentional or not the pleasure is all mine.” He mused with a wink as he admired the blonde with his hand out to shake. “Your sister needed a ride so I brought her home, and she seemed to indicate it was okay to spend the night before I leave in the morning.”

Uroboros

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2018, 04:28:22 pm »
Yang looked Yin up and down too, sizing him up and seeing Ruby's expression. Her big sister sense was going off and Yang knew something had happened. She narrowed her eyes, fixing her gaze on his and getting a read on this, Yin. He seemed nice enough at any rate. Yang extended her hand and shook his hand, her grip surprisingly strong. Incredibly strong actually. "Nice to meet you Yin. Sorry about the birthday suit. Thought Ruby might be spending the night out. You can keep yours on, it's not compulsory" she said, releasing his slightly squished fingers and giving him a smirk. "You've got some explaining to do though. You're luck I made dad pass out an hour ago" she said, turning to Ruby who was looking nervous. Yang grabbed Ruby by the shoulder and dragged her towards their rooms, Yang's hips swaying as she walked.

"You can sleep on the sofa I guess!" called Ruby, waving to Yin and their sofa before Yang dragged her away. Yang dragged Ruby into her room and grabbing a bra and underwear on, tucking the dildo under her pillow. Yang pushed Ruby into her own room and grilled Ruby for several minutes, her face aghast that her baby sister had been in a fight with a street gang. She beamed with joy though as Ruby got into the part where she convinced Ozpin to let her attend Beacon early and Yang threw her arms around Ruby, practically choking her with a tight hug. "Yeah Headmaster Ozpin can be pretty strict. But yeah he does give great advice. He's the reason why I started wearing such low cut tops" she said, looking down at her not unimpressive melons, as Ruby went over the guidance Ozpin had given her during their session. Ruby also unashamedly went over her fun tryst with Yin on the ride home.

"Sounds great but you need to go to bed though. Dad is already going to kill you for getting into a fight. Imagine if he found out you stayed up all night and was even later home cus you were getting rammed on a guys bike" she laughed, pushing Ruby onto her bed. Ruby agreed and got undressed before turning in for the night. "Fine. But can you make sure Yin is all set up?" she asked, already yawning and feeling her eyes drooping, Ruby finally hitting the wall after a long and exciting night. Yang closed the door behind her and glanced back towards their lounge. She was still worked up and hearing about Ruby's night and Yang thinking about her own disappointing time with their dad, had made it even worse. Yang strode towards their lounge again and turned the corner, leaning against the wall in her underwear.

"So... Ruby asked me to come tuck you in" she said, looking Yin up and down again and curling a finger through her hair.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:28:34 pm by Uroboros »

Thechaoticone

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 05:02:16 pm »
Yin would feel the death grip on his hands knowing exactly why it was happening and knew he couldn’t complain the sister of the girl he drove home. She probably assumed the worst though to be honest she wouldn’t be wrong he did plow her little sister hard and potentially on a motorcycle no less. “Don’t be sorry, I’m not.” He grinned and flexed his hand doing his best to not bitch out in front of the physically stronger blonde. He’d have to mentally note not to make her mad during a handjob or he’d lose his dick.

Once he was cleared he’d watch the blonde’s bubble butt as they both went to one of the rooms. For now he’d relax and slip into the bathroom downstairs and cleaned up his cock and underwear briefly while the sisters reconnected. He removed his shirt and grabbed a pillow from the couch and was about to lay down when Yang greeted him in her underwear. “Mhmm, hope you got the energy firecracker. Because I’m horny I have a high sex drive and I want to fuck until I faint.” He told her boldly as he walked over and then roughly kissed the blonde hard on the lips while grabbing her ass in both hands.

Uroboros

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 05:31:37 pm »
Yang raised an eyebrow at his abrupt response. She'd been expecting to do a little flirting first but Yin seemed to get straight to the point. She didn't stop him as Yin approached as kissed her, feeling his hands immediately moving to her round ass. She grinned against his lips, quite enjoying his cocksure attitude. Yang broke the kiss, pushing Yin off a little as she called a quick time out.

"One sec big guy" she laughed, wrapping her arms around Yin's shoulders and jumping up, wrapping her legs around Yin's waist and hanging off of him. "I don't want my dad to wake up when the screaming starts" she said with a wink. "My room's the one on the left" she said, directing Yin to her room and resuming kissing him, practically wresting their mouths as she made him carry her to her room. Yin saw the other door was closed with a flowery hand drawn sign on it with 'Ruby' written on the door.

The other had no name on the door but Yang punched the door open and tt was clear from the interior that it was Yang's room. Her discarded clothing was littering the floor, several toys of varying sizes were stood upright on a cabinet on one side. The other side of the room was littered with bits of bike parts. Yang kicked the door shut, still hanging off Yin and her tongue fighting his as she slid it into her mouth.

"Thanks for this. I was actually trying to get off when you brought Ruby home. So if you can make me cum now I'll call us even" she said, grinning at Yin as Yang pushed off him and falling onto her bed, bouncing on the springs. She lay there naked, lifting her legs and spreading them open, exposing her already soaking pussy and tight ass.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2018, 06:00:00 pm »
"Sorry, I feel I've had a lot of stopping and starting today, so I wanted to get that out of the way as well." He admitted as he held her to his chest once her legs went around his waist. "My Semblance lets me create visual and auditory illusions. You could be screaming an inch from his face and he'd never know if I don't want him to know." He grinned, though auditory ones took a lot out of him mentally and lasted a hell of a lot less time than his visual ones but still he was very talented and started to kiss her passionately, as he carried her to her room. His one arm was around her back and the other on her round bubble, yet fit behind teasingly spanked her for the reaction since she seemed to be a bit extreme as he carried her to her room.

He practically had to avoid all the toys, clothes and everything on the floor as he walked her over to the bed as they tongue wrestled in her mouth. He locked the door behind them as he put her on the bed. "Make you cum sure, how many times, one, two... five?" He asked her with a teasingly lustful tone watching her lay out on the bed for him to see. He removed his clothes letting her see he was ready to go, a naked blonde had that effect on him as he removed her bra and panties she greeted him in. "Toldcha, I'm gonna be ready to go for a while." He whispered lustfully in her ear as he massaged her breasts a first while shoving his tongue in her mouth. His cock at least teased the slit and rubbed the cock head against her soaking wet pussy. But taking a chance he decided to go straight for the kill as he shoved his cock deep inside her without hesitation. His hands would move from her breasts to her ass as he pushed it up into his thrusts even giving her a few playful spanks, some getting firmer to feel the ripples on her rump.

Uroboros

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2018, 06:26:35 pm »
"Now. That. Is useful" said Yang, grinning as Yin revealed he could hide the sounds she was undoubtedly going to be making soon. It wouldn't the first time she'd kept her family awake. However the news that Yin came with his own sound suppression system definitely meant she'd be adding him to her list of friends with benefits. If he did a good job getting her off anyway. "My Semblance makes me stronger for every hit I take. Not saying I want you to clock me in the jaw while we're doing it but don't be afraid to get a little rough you know" she said, still with a wide grin on her face. Yin it seemed already had the right idea and was already giving her a smack on the ass. Yang gritted her teeth, feeling the sting of his palm on her rear but she enjoyed the way it hurt a little.

"Confident. I like it. Let's start with one and see what else you can make me do" she laughed, moving her body to let him pull off her bra and panties, Yin lying on top of her. Yang wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back, her big round breasts pressing against him as their bodies writhed on the bed. She felt his tongue invading her mouth and fought back, sliding hers over his. Yang moaned as he grabbed her chest, squeezing her melons, feeling the tip of his cock already lining up against her pussy, already soaking from her earlier alone time. She gasped, breaking the kiss as he penetrated her right then and there.

"Fuck you don't wait around. You're lucky I got myself lubed up earlier" she said, sounding surprised but still smiling and moaning. She lay back, letting him pull her ass up, fucking her deep and smacking her ass. From her moans and gasps, Yang wasn't lying when she said she liked it rough.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2018, 07:12:57 pm »
Yin gave her a nod as he stared at the woman. "Yep if your dad tries and comes in, all he'll see is you with a toy, or you having a really great wet dream." He teased her playfully between their kisses. "Oh yeah? So that means if we have enough rough sex, you'll have a stronger orgasm?" He pondered as he realized what he might need to do so. For now he'd make his efforts with her to have fun with her. The man was going to show her he could really handle a lot of rough passion with her as their tongues going through their months.

"You said you liked it rough Yang... figured you'd appreciate a good passionate session, though I can be plenty tender and caring if you are looking for that too.." He flirted as he licked her neck and then lifted her up into the air off the bed so her body was against his. He was going to test her roughness with something he hoped was different for her. In this position he was holding her up in the air as he pumped upward into her, which at first was probably normal but then she'd notice his grip was semi loose. It was firm enough to keep her from dropping to the floor, but it was loose enough that her ample breasts were bouncing against his toned chest and body. The other was that she was sliding down onto his cock as he pumped upward into her loins ensuring that he was getting a deep thrust every time.

All the while his free hand would keep up the spanking on her backside loving her moans and groans of pleasure. Even with the jolting and movement, his hand spanking her didn't seem to miss it's mark. Whether it was the meaty cheeks or her sit spots, he didn't seem to miss and the tempo he was keeping he probably would make her live up to her sister's namesake if he actually went as long as seemed to brag about his stamina for.

Uroboros

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2018, 07:44:29 pm »
"Something like that yeah" said Yang, looking off to the side but then glancing back at Yin with a knowing grin on her face. She giggled as Yin exploited the sensitivity in the nape of her neck, feeling his tongue lapping against her neck. "Yeah, maybe next time big guy. Tonight I just need to get fucked alright?" she said before Yin hoisted her up into the new position. She kept her hips around his waist and wrapped her arms around his shoulders again, hanging on as Yin thrust up into Yang's tight soaking pussy. She felt her breasts bouncing with each firm thrust and letting gravity bring her back down.

Each time he spanked her, Yang got more and more excited, wincing from the sharp tongue but loving the feeling of his hand smacking her bouncing bubbly butt. She took each spank, both her cheeks turning pink with his hand prints. Yang let him keep going for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of hanging there and him slamming into her. His hand smacked against her bright red cheeks and with each spank Yang's Semblance was getting stronger and stronger.

"So... you were asking about my Semblance. It's not my orgasms that get stronger" she said, closing her eyes as Yin's hand came down on her butt again. When they opened again, Yin might think his own scarlet eyes were staring back at him. Yang's eyes had turned scarlet and her grin widened as she locked her hips in, digging her heels into the mattress and using the leverage to shove Yin backwards back onto the bed. She used the momentum to ride him down, now straddling his waist. She felt so much stronger now and looked quite excited about it. Yang kept Yin's cock buried inside her as she span round, taking up a reverse cowgirl position, presenting her pink ass for him. Yang began to ride him hard and faster.

"Sorry. I get a little into it when my Semblance flares up" she said with a giggle, still riding him hard. "Please don't stop spanking me" she said, affecting a fake pouting face and twerking her ass for him, wiggling her pink cheeks as she grinded his cock around inside herself. 

Thechaoticone

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2018, 08:18:30 pm »
Yin moaned in pleasure as he connected with her bubble butt feeling it bounce and jiggle every time his hand slapped her ass but even so her whole body aroused him. She had more energy and drive then Professor Goodwitch and a lot more experience than more ways than one little sister. She had a body that didn’t seem to quit and he was going to enjoy it as long as possible even if she only wanted one round with him.

As his hand felt her ass warming from the spanking his eyes focused to realize her eyes matched him. Thong before he realized what was happening he was on the bed in reverse cowgirl. “I’d hope it wasn’t your orgasms that would be a lame semblance but it was an interesting thought to see if it would transfer to your orgasms too.” He mused and admired her in this position liking what he saw but leaned up and licked the naps of her neck while fondling her heavy breasts. “For you I’ll make you cum from spankings alone if you wanted.” He teased as he pinched her nipples before laying back.

With his body no longer bound to supporting her weight and she took over that part he’d be free to use both hands on her bubble butt. “Oh I can see this ass needing regular spankings.” Yin warned her letting his hands go to town on the blonde’s butt. His hips would meet her’s every time she went down he went up to her a rough sensation of pleasure.

Uroboros

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2018, 08:41:42 pm »
Yang gritted her teeth, moaning as she felt his hand resuming it's spanking of her pink ass cheeks. Every strike just fuelled her strength more and more. Yang's bouncing just got harder with each thrust of her ass down, impaling herself with Yin's shaft. She laughed at his comment on her semblance. "Well the strength of my orgasms is just down to how good you fuck me big boy" she said, moaning as he licked her neck again and groped her bouncing tits.

"You're assuming they'll be more than one encounter" she said, looking over him over her shoulder, still rolling her hips and stroking her pussy up and down over Yin's hard cock as he smacked her ass. "You promised me at least five orgasms and I've not had one yet" she chided playfully. Yang leaned forwards, letting Yin's cock slip out as she got down on all fours, face buried in her bed sheets and sticking her ass into the air. She reached back and spread her cheeks for him. "You want to own this ass tonight and make me scream? Come on then big boy" she said, wiggling her ass alluringly for him.

Yang grinned as she came up with an idea. "Ruby said you fucked her ass while she was on your bike. Want a go with mine?" she said, using one hand to spread her cheek to one side while the other reached under her pillow, retrieving the dildo she'd been using. Yang pressed her face into the pillows as she reached between her own legs and slid the thick purple toy into her own sopping pussy.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2018, 09:09:47 pm »
“Mmm well my semblance does have one more trick to it, but I do lose stamina rapidly for it because it’s taxing.” He considered as Yin kept up the spanking until the positions were being prepared. “Mhmm you know you are just
Holding back because you think I’m being too cocksure.” He teased her and once she was on all fours he found the sight tantalizing. “Besides you said you only wanted the one didn’t you?”

Once he saw her there he came up behind her and gave her ass a harder slap than before. “I’ll make you scream Yang.” He grinned and moved quickly as he pounced and plunged as far as he could with one thrust. Then grabbing her ample swinging breasts with firm hands. His tongue with to the nap of her neck he licked both sides remembering how she responded. His thrusts were hard and deep as he showed in this position. Being in charge and without limits he’d pump his hips rapidly and use her breasts for leverage as needed.

Uroboros

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2018, 09:25:40 am »
"That depends how much you can make me cum. Keep fucking me like that and we're gonna be good friends" said Yang, driving the toy into her soaking cunt hard and fast, Yin able to hear the lewd wet noises her pussy was making as she fucked herself with it. "Use whatever you've got me" she said, gritting her teeth as he promised to make her scream and he did just that. Yang felt her tight ass opening up for him as she felt the toy in one hole and Yin's shaft in the other. Yang loved the feeling of getting doubly penetrated. A feeling she'd had more than a few times in the past.

Yang felt him reach round and grab her jugs again, feeling her big heavy fuckbags swinging under her as Yin gripped them and screwed her tight ass. She was screaming with pleasure now, blonde curls splayed out on the bed around her as Yin drove himself into her and Yang fucked herself with the big purple rod. Yang moved her hips too, her bubble butt smacking against Yin's lap as she backed into him with each firm thrust to ensure he was fucking her as deep as his impressive length could get.

"Oh fuck here it comes. One down!" she screamed, finally getting that release she'd been craving as Yang's pussy and ass clamped down, cumming around the toy and Yin's thrusting cock. Yang's hands went limp from the explosive pleasure, letting the toy go but it still wedged deep in her clenching pussy. "Don't stop. Don't stop!" she begged, wanting to just keep cumming over and over.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2018, 03:37:42 pm »
Yin grinned hotly at the woman as he gave her an approving nod. "Very well then you'll see it soon enough." He grinned as he took her in this position with his hands grabbing her fuckbags of ample breasts that was within his grasp. He moaned and fucked her deeply and aggressively with each firm thrust. He moaned and climaxed deep in her ass but then kept going as he fucked her further and further with his meaty member. "I don't intend to stop." He grunted out and even after his release he still had a cock ready to go, as he threatened to Glynda and Ruby.

With her moaning and groaning her open mouth would find something waiting. A sudden formation of mass entered her mouth, if she looked up she'd find it wasn't just a mass, it was a dick. It was a second solid Yin, naked as the one that was pounding away at her ass so aggressively. She'd only be able to notice that both Yin's were touching heads, while looking like they might kiss they weren't moving from their heads touching. Yang would feel the one in her mouth was rocking back and forth but nearly or even as hard as the one behind her, the real one.

Thanks to her toy, she was being triple teamed by one man and her toy.

Uroboros

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2018, 09:45:49 am »
"Wow, now that is-" began Yang, seeing the copy of Yin materialise before her before her words were stifled by the doppelganger's shaft being forced into her mouth. Yang was so please. With a dildo buried in her cunt and two real cocks pounding at her backdoor and down her throat, Yang resolved that her and Yin were definitely going to be good friends. The guy was a gang bang in bottle. Get two for the price of one. She groaned into the cock down her throat as Yin exploded in her ass and Yang felt the first of his hot creamy loads filling her ass. Yang's eyes were only watering a little but taking it in deep and barely gagging. It was clear she was very practised at it.

Yang's moans were stifled now, all her holes being plugged as she was ravaged from every direction. She reached up between her legs again, grasping the toy and plunging it into herself again, feeling her arms starting to work again. She was impressed by Yin's stamina, able to keep it after only just painting her guts white. Her red eyes were flashing with lust as she got spit-roasted and fucked herself with the thick dildo.

"Fuck I want you both in me properly" she gasped, pulling off of the copy's cock, a thick strand of drool hanging from it's cock to her chin. She looked up at how their heads were touching. "Can you come apart? Because if so I want you to pick me up and fuck my pussy and ass at the same time!" said Yang, an almost aggressively sexual look on her face, eyes now scarlet and wild. Her body also seemed to be glowing somewhat with a golden light and as she reached up to grip whatever part of the Yins she could get hold of, he'd feel just how strong her grip had become.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2018, 12:16:17 pm »
"Oh yeah? Cock got your tongue?" Yin teased as he double teamed her but given the Yin on the bed under her mouth was sitting down, he couldn't do all that much to help with thrusts. For now the pair would work together and keep fucking her aggressively from behind, as his hands groped her breasts hard.

He moaned as they kept fucking and now with all of her holes plugged he knew he'd be able to really get her going and climax for the multiple times he had promised her. Once she came off the fake's cock they could both only laugh at the question as the real Yin kept going, but the fake would actually answer the question. "Well I can but..." Fake Yin would grab her breasts in place of the real Yin, she'd feel it lacked real strength to Yin, on a scale it probably had ten percent of the real Yin's groping prowess. As soon as their heads split however, the Fake Yin's hands disappeared through her breasts showing they needed to be connected for him to stay solid.

The real Yin would lift her up as requested as he pulled the toy from her pussy and tossed it on the bed. Him and his clone would connect again as they would double team her. The weaker hands would play with her body further and stimulate her as best he could. The real one would be groping her breasts and tonguing her mouth, the fake one would kiss and lick the nape of her neck.

Uroboros

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2018, 01:51:55 pm »
Yang felt the weakened touch from the copy Yin, marvelling at the power of his semblance. She was a little disappointed that the copy wasn't as strong as the original and that they had to stay touching. But Yang reasoned there was a limit to everyone's Semblance. No matter how many hits she took, there were limits to even her incredible strength. She enjoyed the lighter touch on her bouncing breasts though, contrasting with his rough treatment of her tight ass and her own treatment of her pussy, Yang still plunging the dildo into her soaking clenching pussy.

"Yes. That's what I'm talking about" she groaned, feeling the real Yin pluck her off the bed, sliding the toy from her pussy and immediately plugging the gap with his own throbbing length. She felt the other come up behind her, grabbing her chest, kissing her neck and licking her sensitive spots while it screwed her ass. "Fuck me. Yeah just like that!" moaned Yang, wrapping her arms around Yin's shoulders and her thighs wrapping round his waist too, just like how she'd made him carry her into her bedroom. Yang could feel herself cumming again, her tight cunt clamping down on Yin's thrusting length as he ploughed her soaking hole.

"The toy. Put it in my mouth too. I want something in all my holes" said Yang, moaning louder as she turned back to the copy Yin, trying to reach for the discarded toy on the bed but not able to reach with both cocks impaling her from two directions.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2018, 02:14:38 pm »
With the real one in her pussy pounding away at her, the fake was in her ass which was better this way so she'd be able to feel the climax in her pussy when it came time to do so. "Sorry it can only do so much, but I'm sure if I practiced it with a lovely little fuckbuddy." He flirted teasingly as the fake Yin was still behind her playing with her ass. The fake fondling her breasts as the real one was playing with her further. When the woman begged for her toy the real Yin tongued her mouth teasingly while they made lover, the men were letting their bodies touch around her as they held one another.

The Fake would let go of her and touch his partner while leaning back. Once the toy was in hand he'd put it in Yang's mouth and let her have it. In this position it could at least mouth fuck her with the toy easily enough with his lack of strength. This left the real Yin to pound away at her pussy as if their lives depended on it. As he moved the three of them so the fake Yin was against the wall, Yang was sandwiched between them and the real one was fucking her hard against the Fake Yin and wall. In this position the fake was more or less a dildo that could rock his hips but it worked for what they needed.

Uroboros

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2018, 02:56:10 pm »
Yang appreciated the use of the toy and as the clone was backed against the wall, she slammed her ass against the clone so as to get all her holes porked. It wasn't long before Yang was panting and moaning, stifled somewhat as she was throat fucked by the toy, tasting her own juices from before as she was ravaged in all her holes.

Yang felt the real Yin going deep into her and the thrill of having all her holes plugged was just too much. She came again, both her holes tightening suddenly as she climaxed and gagged on the toy in her throat. Yang's red eyes were watering, the enhanced strength from her Semblance not helping much as she hung there, skewered in all her holes, feeling her throat convulsing as she tried to scream in ectasy.

Drool coated her chin. Pussy juice was splattered across her thighs and despite all of that she was still cumming as Yin was still ploughing her holes. Yang hadn't felt this good for a long time. Gangbangs were fun but hard to arrange when you lived outside the city. Yin came with it all in a single package. Yang was still cumming, finding herself having one long drawn out climax, Yin's twin lengths not letting her come down.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2018, 03:10:47 pm »
Yin moaned as and groaned as he held up the buxom beauty against himself and the double dicking she was enduring. His other self would the pillow and pat the real one's head from sweat. The double like this was taxing but still he wasn't going to give up the chase, not yet anyway. No he'd at least try and get to four orgasms of the five he promised, figuring a double dicking would be more than enough compensation for the beauty.

It would be during her second extended orgasm that Yin finally erupted into her with a groan of delight his body pressing against her's and his doppelganger's as he unloaded his second helping of hot seed into Yang, this time into her pussy as it felt incredible around his cock. "Damn you got a body that makes me not wanna quit." He moaned in her ear as he kissed her neck a few more times on the nape to make her squirm. "What about you Yang, ready to give in and admit I'm an incredible lover or do you have more orgasms in you still?"