-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Great wall ( Helly&Princess)  (Read 703 times)

PrincessCassie

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: The Great wall ( Helly&Princess)
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:12 am »
Kiera shrugged a bit as he.mentioned hope, it was also a crippling thing. Having hope one day your loved one will return from war...she has seen too much death. When your family gets sent to the order, everyone knows they dont return. The order never returns home.

She looked at him and she nodded " Yes, they are" she said softly but she lifted herself up with her arms and she turned to face him as well. Raising an eyebrow she smirked. He was very observant, something she would have to watch out for " Royalty....I guess you could say" she said and she shrugged a bit. Looking at him she shook her head " There isnt much to tell, I volunteered at five, been here since...if I'm not fighting I'm usually staring at the stars or I'm training"

Helly

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2018, 11:13:00 am »
" Royalty? Interesting. " he said as he crossed his arms and leaped over to her beam as he stood infront of her. " I've met a few royalties before.. in combat too. " he said as he approached her and looked down at her. " Though this is the first I've ever been this close without having to hold a weapon. " So tell me.. " he would suddenly wrap an arm around her and lean her back against the main beam. " What's a royalty doing in such a war zone.. away from the safety of her guards? " he asked as he chuckled. " Actually don't answer that.. I doubt your guards are better than you in combat. " he said softly.

" Staring at the stars.. thinking and knowing things outside this Earth are peaceful than here.. " he looked at the side as he looked at her, he was close enough to inhale her sweet scent. " Nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.. like I said. " he said as he smiled. " I miss home. Tell you what.. after the war, I'll cook you one of my father's secret fish dishes. " he chuckled softly.

_____
Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to roleplay or if you want to drop one that we are currently doing, I don't bite! I also Discord for roleplaying. And if I don't reply in a rp within a day or two, just give me a heads up and I'll be right back on it in no time!

Discord and Skype available! Don't be afraid to ask.

10/14/2017  - Post frequency will be a little less due to real life stuff.

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:17 am »
She looked at him and rose am eyebrow, she was impressed by him. She would admit that, smart, cared for his troops, obviously had no fear or very little. She gasped in surprise as his arm moved around her and she felt her face burning at how close he was and how intimate this all felt. Looking up at him she swallowed hard " I....ugh...." she whispered but couldnt think of much.

Looking away from him she cleared her throat and smirked at him " there is no end to this war, the Tao Teih come back, they always come back. Once we hold them and they become dormant you will leave, and I will train" she said before she moved to the beam beside them and she looked at him again " Good night" she said quickly before she moved down and away from him quicklu.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2018, 11:56:25 am »
" I'm always optimistic. " he said as he shrugged. " One day we'll put an end to this war.. if not? Our kids will, and their kids until humanity can finally rest. If you trust in our skills, and the skills of your men and those after them.. the war will end. " he said as he leaned against the beam next to her. When she started to leave, his hand would brush against her arm, down to her hand, only to hold it in his hand and kiss the top of it. " Good night, my lady. " he said.

Sitting back down, he would let his legs dangle as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms to rest while keeping watch at the same time. He would sigh softly and look at the plains, making sure no Tao Tieh snuck up on them. He would squint his eyes a bit, seeing stray Tao Tieh as he pushed himself up to tell Kiera.

Meanwhile, Shen would catch his fiance's hips in his hands as he leaned her against the wall as he slowly placed his helmet down. He would lean her chin up to gaze his eyes into hers. " You've been too.. stressed lately, my love.. why don't you rest? " he asked as he pressed his forehead against hers. " That foreigner.. I don't trust him at all.. " he said with a small growl, making sure to talk in their language.

_____
Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to roleplay or if you want to drop one that we are currently doing, I don't bite! I also Discord for roleplaying. And if I don't reply in a rp within a day or two, just give me a heads up and I'll be right back on it in no time!

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2018, 12:13:51 pm »
Kiera blushed again and she held her hand tightly against her chest, trying to get Axle out of her mind. She sighed softly and she walked but gasped as she was grabbed suddenly. Looking at Shen she relaxed a bit as it was him and she smiled a bit more.

Her hand moved to cup his cheek gently " Fighting two wars and losing so many women so fast...the new recruits are also here and they're just...awful, except for two that aren't terrible" she admitted but she sighed as she looked at him again.

" You, I think have personal feelings involved in that mistrust" she said and she smiled a bit " I will always have your back, as you have mine" she said softly " I dont trust them either...their weapons are far stronger than ours and after this war who is to say they wont attack?" She asked. Looking at him she sighed again " Let's not talk about that right now though" she said as she kissed Shen gently

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 12:47:03 pm »
Shen sighed and looked at her. " We'll have to make do with what we have.. if the foreigners show any sign of aggression towards you.. you don't hesitate, understand my love? " he asked as he rubbed her cheeks. " Correct.. I will always have your back. " he said softly as he started to return her kiss, closing his eyes as he brushed his fingers through her hair as he whispered into her ear. " I don't wanna be a soldier.. not for now.. I wanna be a fiance. " he said as he reached down and suddenly lifted her up, carrying her to the bed as he laid her down. " Take your armor off for me.. " he said softly.

An eagle soldier would guard outside of his room to make sure nobody would interrupt them. Nobody dared to talk about the two as everyone knew they were engaged in the first place, plus some of the soldiers aren't comfortable with the presence of the Northern soldiers on their walls.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2018, 12:50:29 pm »
Kiera smiled and she nodded " Same goes for you" she said quickly. As she was lifted she blushed quickly as she held onto him and she looked up at him. She wanted to say now may not be the best time to be a fiance but they hadnt been much else outside of warrior for long. She moved though she strip herself of her armour, once done her body was bared for Shen to see.

Scars littered her skin and bruises from recent battles, she couldnt remember the last time she had seen her body without it looking best up either.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 01:08:30 pm »
Shen sat there on the bed as he watched his fiance strip for him. He would gulp and smile as her full body would be exposed to him. " Beautiful.. " he said, looking past her bruises as he reached and slowly pulled her towards him, kissing her neck, down to her chest as he started to feather kisses around her nipples. " Aside from the gunpowder.. this.. is something the foreigners will never get to see or have.. " he said as he leaned down and buried his face against her crotch.

Laying her back down on the bed, he instantly buried his face against her crotch, licking up her groin area and her folds as he closed his eyes. He didn't take long until he stripped himself of his armor as well as he moved up, slipping his cock inside of her pussy as he pushed himself inside of her. " M..mmm... " he moaned as he started to rock his hips and thrust into her.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2018, 01:11:55 pm »
Kiera scrunched her face up quickly " the wild men...some of my girls are infatuated with them" she said but she groaned softly. They didnt gi dmuch time to be intimate but when they did they would always use it.

Gasping ahe moaned softly as he pushed into her and she wrapped her legs around him quickly. " Shen..." she whispered as she moved against him slightly. She always tried to stay quiet to respect the poor guards outside their doors.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2018, 01:15:59 pm »
" No doubt about that.. " he said as he looked at her. " It doesn't matter.. I have you... I don't need to worry about anyone else. " he said as he buried his face against her crotch afterwards.

Feeling her legs around his hips, Shen had no regard for the guards stationed outside the door.. he didn't care if they heard him fuck their princess as Shen moaned out and held onto her legs while he thrust into her. " Mmmm~ K..Kiera.. " he moaned and leaned down, locking his lips with hers as he thrust into her.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2018, 01:21:31 pm »
Kiera blushed quickly and she looked away from him a bit as she panted softly beneath him. Biting her lip to keep herself quiet she moaned softly though. She knew Shen liked everyone to know she was his but she was far less in tune about making the fact they were having sex known to everyone.

Groaning into his mouth as his lips locked with hers she moaned a bit louder into his laps before she groaned and her tight walls clamped down on him suddenly and she breathed heavily and she pulled away from him just s bit.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2018, 05:29:42 pm »
While his lips locked with hers, he could feel Kiera's pussy clamp down onto his cock, making him cum rather quickly as Shen bit his lips and filled her up with his seed. Breathing heavily, he would lay down next to Kiera and wrap his arms around her to pull her close. " You know.. there's a time and place to be a soldier.. and when to be a normal person, Kiera.. despite the chaos.. you're still human.. and we still have a marriage to look forward to.

His hand would casually play with her breast, giving him a squeeze. " And in good time, we'll finally be able to push the foreigners out of our land. " he said as he played with her nipple using his thumb.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2018, 06:40:37 pm »
Kiera panted softly and she looked at him as she nodded " I know my world, I just...weve lost so many because of the north and my newest are terrible" she admitted but sighed " Plus my father, well hes not enjoying the fact were getting help from the north" she said and she shook her head a bit.

" Once they go back to rest and we will be one finally" she said and she smiled a bit at him. Her hands moved over his cheek lightly but she moved and flipped them quickly. Smiling down at him she kissed his lips lightly once more. She then moved to lay beside him and she sighed softly " How are you my world? We havent spoken since the alliance..." she said softly.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:12:40 am by PrincessCassie »

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2018, 11:08:32 am »
Shen sighed and looked at her as he reached and caressed her cheeks. " Well we'll have to make do with what we have? If they are no good with a sword or a spear, give them a bow. " he said as he shook his head and sighed. " Well.. we have no choice but to work with the North.. as you said, my world. They have the weapons and the manpower.. something we're losing slightly.

" Once the war is over.. we drive them out, regardless if they helped us or not. They are not welcome here completely.. and they should not overstay. " he said bitterly as he was surprised when she suddenly flipped them over with her ontop, he would kiss her lips back before letting her lay next to him. " I've been worried about the foreigners.. who knew such weapons can be made? Their lack of armor is quite interesting.. no shields too. " he said. " This man you tend to talk to often.. how sure are you he won't betray you? Us? " he asked with a hint of jealousy.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2018, 11:37:42 am »
She sighed as she lay there " with the range their weapons have I see why they're not worried about armor" she said and she shook her headthose....muskets as theyre called have far more range than any arrow, well except the harpoons we use..." she said softly. Looking at him she nodded " I think they will leave, after fighting the Tao Teih they will want to be home with their families"

She heard the jealousy in his voice but simply ignored it. She had no time for such foolish ideas, she was engaged to be wed to when, unless her father changed his mind. Which did not happen often, then she was his. She sighed softly at the question " I do not know, he is smarter than most which is good and bad, but I dont think he would" she said. She could be terribly wrong and that would be a devastating price " but he also knows if he betrays us and end the order....he will leave the wall unguarded for the Tao Teih to take over the world"

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2018, 11:56:03 am »
Shen nodded at her response regarding their decision after the defeat of the Tao Tieh. " I suppose you're right.. then there's no good reason for us to stab them in the back either. " he said as he sighed a bit before closing his eyes to relax.

He would sigh and close his eyes. " They're not like the barbarians we fought on our borders.. keep a close eye on them.. we know that they send an eagle over to send messages. " he said as he rubbed the back of his head. " This world needs us.. we can't let anyone stop our job here. " he said as he leaned forward and kissed her lips lovingly. " Now.. enough. Let's go to sleep, my love. " he said as he closed his eyes before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close before falling sleep.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2018, 12:16:28 pm »
Kiera nodded and she smiled a bit " Yes, Hunter I met him today" she said and she smirked a bit at the memory. Nodding at his words " yes, I agree" she said softly. Turning she rested her head on his chest as she slowly fell asleep.

She woke up before dawn, as normal sliding from his bed she dressed in her armor and she loved out silently. Smiling at the guard she moved away and to the top of the wall. Her eyes looked out once more and she sighed heavily.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2018, 12:52:42 pm »
By morning, the guards of the North were already changed as they were keeping on watch. Turning their heads, they would notice her and bow their heads before staring back into the horizon, making sure none of the Tao Tieh sneak up on them. Though it wouldn't take long for the mist to start, bit by bit.

Axle would be making his rounds, his face mask on as he watched over his troops. " Look alive boys. Mist is coming in.. I'll go request for those reinforcements. " he said as he took a swig from his warm drink as he noticed Kiera as he reached and held her hand. " Last night.. I saw some Tao Tieh scouts.. I think they were.. well.. scouting the perimeter to see how we're doing. These things are smarter than I thought. " he said as he shrugged.

" I would have told you last night but you seemed busy with other things. " he said, nudging her playfully.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2018, 01:42:09 pm »
Kiera nodded and she sighed softly as she watched the mist "damn, they may render your troops useless today, well at least the muskets" and she softly " they use the most very well" she added.

Looking at him she nodded " they found out we send some of our...sneakier troops to collect our arrows and spears at night, so now they send some to try and find them thankfully they have only found two" she said with a nod.  Raising an eyebrow she smirked a bit.

" Ah yes, me and my fiance do enjoy being human every so often " she said and she winked at him before moving him away and to her troops who began to gather on their perches.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2018, 02:17:39 pm »
" We have our on and off days. We can still use the muskets, but we'll have to rely on blind artillery. " he said as he gave her a nod. " I took the liberty to request some reinforcements from our base on the shore to be brought here.. they'll provide some extra manpower and firepower. " he said as he walked with her. " Also.. some artillery that kept your troops awake, I heard how much you hated them. " he said with a smirk. " I'm sure the Tao Tieh will too. " he said.

" Ah~ Shame. And I was thinking of courting you when this war is over. " he said with a chuckle. " But I probably won't fit in your snooty royal lifestyle. " he teased, holding his helmet in his hand with his musket strapped around his shoulder. Holding his arm out, Hunter would land on his arm as he delivered a message.

" We have 500 troops preparing to move out.. and another 500 on standby as emergency reinforcements. " he said as he rolled up a message to Hunter's feet before taking off. " I'll send them now. " he said as he looked at the field. " Ever thought about setting traps for the beasts? " he asked as he turned and leaned against the wall. " Explosive traps. " he added.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2018, 03:21:04 pm »
Kiera nodded but she blinked in surprise at the numbers he said. She shook her head a bit but she looked at hunter. Petting the hawk gently she smirked before she looked at him, her brows furrowed in confusion and she looked at him with a tilt of her head " Courting?" She asked him.

Looking up as the general brought out the large ear pieces she watched as Shens army listened closely. Everyone stayed as silent as possible. She moved to her perch and she knelt down as she looked into the mist.

Staring into it she went to speak but gasped as a few men got ripped off the wall. She turned and caught her spear as the bear clan jumped down and began their assault. She moved to jump down, twisting as she avoided attacks. Shoving her spear into one she pushed off and flipped up as she landed again, looking around she shook her head to clear it as she moved again. They all had to work together now more than ever.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2018, 04:27:38 pm »
When some of the men were suddenly snatched, Axle's eyes widened as he took his musket and yelled out. " To arms! " he yelled as the soldiers began to fire at those they could see. The Northern soldiers would do their best not to hit anyone from the Order as they aimed down with their muskets and fired at the climbing Tao Tieh. A few of his me would be pulled off from the wall as well as some were able to make it up.

" They're getting up the walls! " one of the men yelled as Axle rushed over and checked the situation. As the mist cleared up for a moment, he could see the Tao Tieh were actually sneaking up on them.

Pulling out his flare gun, he would aim up at the sky and squeeze the trigger. A flare would be seen shooting up the sky, signalling the need for Northern reinforcements. Gunfire could then be heard as the Northern soldiers on the wall would be able to gather their men and start to shoot at the Tao Tieh that were climbing up the wall.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2018, 05:24:48 pm »
" OPEN THE WALLS!"

The call came and Kiera turned " Push further!" The cranes perches moved a bit further out and the women jumped off the wall quicker. She turned and leapt quickly, dodging the jumping Tao Teih as they leapt at the cranes.

Turning as she felt something she looked at one if the Tao Teih climbing the beams she smirked as it was shot down by arrows quickly. She turned and saw the mist clearing up and she saw their numbers and how far up the wall they were " general!" She called out. She nodded as he called for their own powdered arrows to come out. Watching the tiger clan run around for a moment longer she nodded " Hold back!" She called as the arrows went flying into the crowd of the Tao Teih. She turned her head as explosions began to go off.

She coughed a bit at the amount of smoke in the air between them and the north.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2018, 05:33:16 pm »
The moment the mist was clearing up, it was also the perfect time for massive volleys of lead to be fired by the North. " Mist is clearing up! I want a firing lien set up! " he yelled as the soldiers began to scramble and get into position against the wall as they all aimed their muskets. " Fire at will! " Axle yelled as the soldiers let loose volley after volley against the Tao Tieh that would try to climb up the walls. Hearing and watching the explosions go off, Axle was confused and also impressed. " Who knew they had powdered weapons. " he said to a fellow sergeant.

The sergeant shrugged. " Who knew they had giant scissors? " he asked as they went back to commanding their own men.

The sound of horns can be heard from behind as Northern reinforcements can be seen rushing towards them. Behind them were around 8-10 pieces of artillery that they could use. " Get set up against the walls and shoot down the Tao Tieh, make sure none of them get through! I want those artillery pieces set up and ready to fire! " he ordered as fresh soldiers began to line themselves up against the wall and began to shoot, while the others rushed to set up the artillery.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2018, 05:43:37 pm »
Kiera kept her troops up top and they were using their spears to hit the ones that lasted through everything else. Turning she yelped as one Tao Teih jumped at her, falling back she hissed as she slid off her perch and hung onto the beam.

Hoisting herself up she took a deep breath and smirked as the bear troops took care of the beast quickly. She held up a hand as she looked out and saw the Tao Teih gathering the dead and she relaxed a bit but nodded as Shens men kept shooting their arrows to try and get as many left behind as possible.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2018, 05:55:07 pm »
Seeing her fall off the perch, Axle nearly jumped in to try and pull her up himself as he sighed in relief to see that she was alright. " Kiera! You alright? " he would ask her. Seeing the Tao Tieh retreat and gather their dead.

" Artillery is ready to fire, sergeant! " one of the crew said.

" Good! Sergeant sight it in and call it out! Don't let those things escape with their dead, go! " Axle commanded as he leaped up and rushed to the beam Kiera was in, balancing himself in the heat of battle just to help her pull herself up completely.

" Sighted in! Ready to fire! " the sergeant said.

" Fire! " Axle turned his head and yelled. Loud sounds can be heard from the cannons as all 8 of them started to shoot. The fleeing Tao Tieh would be blown away by the cannons, forcing some to retreat without its dead, those would attempt to retrieve their dead would only be shot by one of his troops. " You alright? " Axle asked as he pulled Kiera up, still balancing himself on the beam.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2018, 06:19:04 pm »
Kiera nodded " I'm fine" she said simply as she held herself up, gaining her balance again she sighed in relief. Last thing she needed was to just fall to her death. That wouldnt bring very much honor to her father.

Kiera gasped as he shouted and she covered her ears. They were still sensitive to the sounds after almost getting blown up then almost getting shot. Standing on the beam she slowly uncovered her ears but blinked and looked up, expecting to see when she blushed a bit as she saw Axle " yeah, I'm fine" she said and she nodded a bit as she moved with him to climb back off the beams and she sighed softly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2018, 06:24:58 pm »
Holding her arm, Axle would sigh in relief as he stood there and nodded. " Good.. don't need you falling off now. " he said as he started to walk along the perch, only for his foot to slip as he stumbled a bit. " Whoops. " he said as he managed to regain his balance quickly before he would reach and hold her arm, down to her wrist until he was holding her wrist as they walked off the beams.

A sergeant would approach him. " Axle. I got word from the capital before we went here. They're confused as to why we made no progress in the war against the Order. " he said.

Axle hopped down and patted his shoulder. " Cause we're no longer fighting the Order.. but I doubt those folks at the top would believe us. " he said. " That's why I'm sending you home, sergeant. I want you on the next ship out of here.. tell them what we're up against. " he would say before patting his shoulder, realizing he was still holding Kiera's wrist as he slowly let go.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2018, 06:34:31 pm »
Kiera smirked a bit and shook her head " It will take much more than one Tao Teih to make me fall" she said simply and she nodded a bit but she grabbed his arm tighter as he slipped and she glared at him slightly. Wanting to scold him but she moved down with him quickly.

Looking at where his hand still held her wrist she smiled a bit as she pulled her hand away and she looked around in amazement, no rings? She looked at axle and she wanted to hug him but she cleared her throat " I believe the fact that for the first time, I have no empty rings to carry away is thanks to you. I want to thank you" she said and she bowed to him quickly.

The rest of her troops would now to him as well and she straightened up, sending her women away for now she looked at him " What does courting meen?" She asked suddenly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2018, 01:12:40 am »
" What about me? I remember pinning you down once. " he teased and smiled as he gave her a wink. He looked down when he slipped as he chuckled. " Woah. Thanks. " he said with a smile as he quickly moved down from the beams. After dismissing his men, they still stood on guard incase of any counter attacks. Turning her head, he would look at Kiera as she spoke, giving her a smile. " There's no need to thank me.. this is our war now, isn't it? " he asked with a soft smile.

Seeing her troops bow to him, Axle smiled underneath his mask as he slowly took his helmet off and bowed back to them. " Courting? " he chuckled and nodded and leaned back against the wall before taking a seat. " It's when a man engages in romantic acts.. in order to earn a woman's heart. He would get to know her, sing to her, and generally make her feel like he really wants to be with her, and make her feel loved. It's like.. battles are where a soldier proves he's a good warrior.. courting is where a man proves he can be a great lover. If that makes sense. " he chuckled a bit.

Pulling his mask down, he would use his sleeve a bit to wipe the dirt from his face. " But when I found out you were to be wed.. well~ Damn. " he chuckled.

_____