-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Nimble Shadow: Rec Room  (Read 243 times)

CasualVelociraptor

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Mistakes are the portals of discovery. James Joyce
The Nimble Shadow: Rec Room
« on: August 07, 2018, 02:54:02 pm »
Anne Kobayashi’s head was spinning as Jeanette summoned everybody who could walk to the Recreation Room on board the Nimble Shadow, a spaceship that had just crash landed after being attacked by a gigantic Elemental Alpha Shrieker. She still had a hard time walking and her brain was having trouble processing that not only had she been resurrected 120 years and change after her death, but that she’d kissed two girls (two more than she ever did in her past life...that was still so weird to think for her!) and was thinking about having sex with them and four others, not just in her dreams. And just now she had been roughly pushed up against the wall and kissed by Calista, who was waiting in the wings for after Jeanette got first lick of her virginity. She was so horny now that if Calista had breathed her the right way she might’ve climaxed. It was all so overwhelming without even addressing why she’d been able to shoot a ball of dark energy out of her hands. Now she sat on a well worn couch patiently, nervously scanning up and down Jeanette’s body as the captain approached the center of the room.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:45:47 pm by CasualVelociraptor »

Viante

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Catering to your every desire
    • My stories. (Strictly non-adult stories)
Re: The Nimble Shadow: Rec Room
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 06:13:40 pm »
(Got Writer's permission to mention Caroline walking in with them since she's busy playing a game.)

Elladine walked into the Rec-Room, she was carrying Lynn in her arms. The small woman was still unconscious, but seemed like she would wake up soon. Caroline walked alongside them. Once inside Elladine handed Lynn over to Caroline, trusting the taller woman to keep her safe, and then went to the bar to get a drink while she awaited the debriefing.
Happily in love with ImmortalWriter :)

<--- Sybil's K-list.     ||     Elladine's K-list--->

ImmortalWriter

• From this point on, you will call me Mistress ;)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 06:29:39 pm »
Caroline walked over to a near bye couch and sat down, resting the small girl on her lap. She played with her hair gently as she waited for the talking to start.
Happily in love with Viante. ^_^

I am most active Sunday-Wednesdays. I work fulltime overnight shifts Wednesday- Saturday nights. I try to do my replies once I get off work  but sometimes if work is hectic, I am way to tired to reply.

CasualVelociraptor

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 07:03:17 pm »
As Anne waited for the debriefing too, she looked over at Caroline and Lynn and how cute they were being (wishing that one day someone would hold her like that), and then smiled and said, “Is...is Lynn alright? I don’t want her hurting because of me, and I hope to tell her when she wakes up just how much I owe her for, well, everything she has done for me today.”

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 07:30:00 pm »
Calista walked over to the bar and helped herself to a stiff drink, shooting Elladine a smirk as they stood beside each other. "It's been a while since we were together at a bar. We should chase shots again some time. I bet I could last longer than you" she teased.

Jeanette downed the last of her whiskey and stood up. It looked like everyone was here save for Alexis, who had quickly stuck her head into the room before the others arrived, shouted that she was fine and then run off to check the damage to the engines. Jeanette had narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Alexis' retreating back. Even if she thought Jeanette had failed to notice the gash inflicted on her earlier, Jeanette would surely have noticed the blood leaking through the back of Alexis' top. She'd have to check on her later.

"Alright everyone, thanks for coming so quickly" she said, leaning back against the bar. "You all did brilliantly earlier. We were in a pretty rough situation even by our standards but each one of you handled yourselves wonderfully and I'm proud of you all. We managed to take down the Alpha but it's tail smashed into the left wing and shattered it, damaging the engines on that side and making it impossible for us to maintain our altitude. I managed to land us in a field that's away from the remains of civilization so we should be safe from enemy attack here. If anything tries it on, we still have our guns and if it comes to it, the ship's turrets. Unfortunately we won't be able to take off until we've determined the extent of the damage and how extensive the repair need to be, which Alexis is looking into at the moment. Anyone who needs medical treatment should go to the med bay as soon as they can. You're all free to do what you like but don't wander too far from the ship and don't go alone, we don't want anyone getting ambushed. If it turns out that we need to venture out and find supplies, I'll call you all back using your communicators. Anne, you and I need to talk, if you don't mind. Everyone else, that's all for now."

Jeanette looked at Lynn and walked toward her, crouching down in front of her and placing a hand on her head comfortingly. "How's she doing?" she asked quietly, looking up at Caroline.

CasualVelociraptor

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 07:38:51 pm »
Anne stepped to the side a little to let Jeanette talk to Lynn, but her entire body was quivering slightly with nervousness. Was this the moment Jeanette would finally introduce her to sapphic pleasure she’d craved for so long? Or was there something more pressing she wanted to talk to Anne about, something wrong she did...? Anne didn’t do well with suspense.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 08:54:20 pm »
Caroline smiled at the two girls who came up and asked about Lynn. “She’s going to be okay. She just used to much of her energy. She does this a lot, even though her sister and I always try to get her to take it easy” she looked down at Lynn, clear to anyone who was looking how much Caroline loved Lynn. She brushed her hair back. “She is a bit to self sacrificing” she added with a shake of her head.

I am most active Sunday-Wednesdays. I work fulltime overnight shifts Wednesday- Saturday nights. I try to do my replies once I get off work  but sometimes if work is hectic, I am way to tired to reply.

Viante

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 09:41:13 pm »
Elladine listened to all the information from the meeting, then smirked as Calista joined her at the bar. She smirked a little and nodded. “Yeah, been a little while. I don’t drink too often.” She replied, then she turned to the other woman. “I would take you up on that challenge, but it would have to be later. I want to make sure Lynn and Alexis are okay.” She replied. “I trust Lynn with Caroline, so that leaves Alexis. I intend to just pop in on her briefly to make sure she’s alright. You’re welcome to wait here, or come along if you’d like to challenge me after. I don’t think I’ll be long.”

It took just another moment, but Lynn took a deep breath and then her eyes fluttered open. She looked around, without really moving much her eyes just skimmed the room. She immediately recognized that she was on the ship, and she went through her last few memories before losing consciousness. She quickly tried to sit up, but it was clear she was still exhausted and was struggling a little to move. “Where’s Alexis? I need to go heal her.” She murmured, her words were a little slurred from being half asleep and exhausted. When she realized Alexis wasn’t here she would start trying to get out of Caroline’s grip to go find her. But Caroline, even with her wounds, was more then strong enough to hold onto her and prevent her from leaving her lap.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 10:56:06 pm »
Caroline helped Lynn sit up. "Easy short stuff. You really took a toll on yourself. Alexis went to the engineer bay area i think. We both need to go to the med bay however.  I will take us there so we both can get checked out and to see if we bump into her. After that, I am putting your cute little ass to bed and that is final" She said, kissing Lynn sweetly then pulling back with a smirk.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:58:07 pm by ImmortalWriter »

Viante

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 11:01:41 pm »
“I am not injured, I don’t need to go.” Lynn replied, then thought about it a little. “Are you hurt? I can heal you.” She said as her hands started to emit that green glow again. If she used her healing magic any more today she was absolutely going to knock herself out again. She did hear the threat to put her to bed, but fully intended to just leave and go heal Alexis once she was alone regardless.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 07:21:32 am »
"You're not healing anyone" Jeanette told Lynn. Her voice was soft but there was an edge of finality to it that made it clear the matter was not up for debate. "Go with Caroline to the medical bay, I'll check on Alexis in a bit. She's already been to the medical bay herself and if she's not taking it easy I'll kick her ass myself" she smiled. "I know you want to fix everyone Lynn but you need to let yourself fix too. If you give too much of yourself to others there'll be nothing left of you. Rest a little longer."

Jeanette stood up and looked at Anne again. "And how're you feeling Anne? I think we should get you checked over in the med bay as well, just to be sure."

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 10:01:47 am »
Calista looked from Elladine to Lynn and back again. "She'll be okay. She's a tough little lady and Jeanette will make sure she doesn't over-exert herself" Calista said, dropping the banter and sounding more genuine than Elladine was probably used to."

She picked up her glass and nodded toward the door leading out into the ship's corridor. "Come on, then. We'd better make sure Alexis hasn't gotten herself crushed under a broken engine or something equally ridiculous" she said, her voice back to its usual self.

CasualVelociraptor

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 10:07:02 am »
“I feel fine...for a dead woman,” Anne grinned. “No? Anyone? Okay, being serious now, going to the medbay does still sound like a good idea. Lead the way, Jeanette.” All the while she was barely able to keep herself from locking her eyes on Jeanette’s ass or her hand from slapping it. What she couldn’t control was how wet her panties were now at the thought of being “checked on” by Jeanette.

ImmortalWriter

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 10:39:33 am »
Caroline held tight onto Lynn and stood, she walked to the med bay carrying Lynn, not letting the girl walk herself. Caroline was feeling pretty sore from her injuries but she was not saying anything about it.

As she walked by the bar on the way out, she nodded to Elladine "I am taking her to the med bay, you can come along if you want." She offered.

Viante

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 10:45:52 am »
Lynn heard the advice, and the order to not go healing anyone and she stopped for now. Lynn was the type to follow every order to the T ninety-nine percent of the time, but that one percent of the time she didn't was when someone else was in need of help and she herself had nothing that was a higher priority in her mind to attend to. She stopped for now, and said nothing, but she still fully intended to go heal Alexis once she was alone. Even if doing so knocked her out again, her health was not of importance to her when the health of others was at stake. It was partially why Elladine wanted to get to Alexis right away, to give her a heads-up to be firm with Lynn and say no, Lynn wasn't assertive enough to do it when someone outright said no to her. And Elladine wanted to make sure she was alright.

--

Elladine sighed softly and nodded, sticking with the serious tone they had shifted to. "Yeah, she's a tough one. Boneheaded and stubborn as a mule but tougher than she looks. After all these years we still haven't been able to snap her out of her self-harming tendencies. I trust Caroline with her though, she won't let her hurt herself." She picked up her drink and started walking with Calista out of the rec room, intent on stopping by the med-bay to grab some healing gel and bandages on the way to find Alexis, just in case she hadn't treated herself. "And that's a surprisingly serious tone coming from you, didn't know you could be that serious." She teased as soon as she heard Calista's tone return to normal.

--
--

When Caroline and Lynn caught up to them Elladine glanced over at them. "We're heading down there too, but just to grab some supplies and make sure Alexis is okay, she took a pretty bad hit out there." She said, letting Caroline and Lynn follow her and Calista.

"I'm fine though, I don't need to go to the med bay, really, I'm fine." Lynn replied, but she wasn't going to try and stop Caroline.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 01:56:49 pm »
"I can be serious every now and then...just don't tell anyone" Calista smirked, looking sideways at Elladine as they walked. "Besides, it's fun to catch you off guard every now and then."

Viante

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 02:19:07 pm »
Elladine nodded in agreement "I promise not to tell. And yeah I can agree with that." She replied before leading the way to the med bay.

Elladine, Calista, Caroline, and Lynn moving to the med bay.

Boo-san

• In a random state, in a random universe.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 12:18:45 pm »
Alexis walked into the room with Elladine, but in the halls had passed Calista and Caroline who headed to a room. What confused and made Alexis slow down a little was hearing Lynn, as she wondered what happened to her to made her call out for help and moan. Though assumed it might have been Caroline strapping her into the bed to prevent her from running off to heal her, but why she was moaning she didn't know fully what it was but also assumed it was probably because of Caroline. And she wasn't intending to do anything to cross Caroline anytime soon but hoped Caroline wouldn't forget about Lynn while running off with Calista.

As they entered into the room, and walked over to the bar and smiled at Elladine asking "So... What do you like to drink?" As she looked over the little assortment of alcohol, glancing at a bottle of wine she wanted to open and try out. Not sure if Elladine liked wine or if she preferred other alcohols that were stronger or more bitter tasting then something like a sweet red wine. But as she waited she grabbed a glass for herself, and placed it on the bar and placed the bottle of wine next to it saying "I personally like wines that are sweet. But, that's just me." And gave a smile to Elladine, leaning against the bar a little.
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 02:03:59 pm »
(I very rarely drink, so I know little to nothing about alcohol)

Alexis and Elladine entering from Engine Room A

Elladine already knew that was Caroline's doing, it wouldn't be the first time she stumbled across something like that. So she didn't worry about her sister and assumed Caroline wouldn't forget her. And, even if she did, all that meant was that Lynn would be terribly wound up tomorrow. But it was Lynn, she was far too submissive to do anything so it wasn't like they had anything to worry about. She walked with Alexis to the bar and took a seat beside her. "Well, I guess the contest with Calista is off for the night. Unless she can somehow walk after that. So i got nothing to do tonight. If there's any repairs, things that need to be moved, or whatever that I can do on my own with minimal knowledge of what I'm doing let me know and I'll go knock it out tonight." She offered, trying to find something to fill her time.

"Um, it depends on why I'm drinking really. If it's just social or if I'm only trying to get buzzed I'll go for the sweeter wines since it tastes better. If I intend to get drunk I'll grab something stronger." She answered. "I'll probably just take the wine for tonight." She added, smiling a little when Alexis seemed to be going for the same thing. It made it easier on them both if they could just share a bottle or two. She grabbed her own cup and placed it beside the bottle, then she took the bottle and filled both of their cups.

Boo-san

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2018, 02:17:46 pm »
Alexis gave a nod to the offer, saying "I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'm gonna be doing too much with the engine room tonight. I think we should have a drink and relax a bit then tomorrow when it's daylight out we can try and either patch the hole or be crazy and try and look for the engine. That or patch the hole, call base and maybe get us back home. Something like that, you know? But like you said earlier we deserve a drink and to relax. And that's my plan." Smiling as Elladine filled their glasses, she took hers and sipped it after giving a quick 'Thanks' to her and smiled.

Sitting next to Elladine she said "Hmm... It's been a while since I did this." Elaborating by adding "I mean, sitting and relaxing and just having a drink. It's been a while, few months I think." Giving a little shrug she said "Probably doesn't help I can be a bit of a lightweight drinker sometimes." Giving a slightly sheepish grin, saying "Ah the embarrassing stories that Jeanette could tell... Makes me glad she's distracted by the new lass and not here teasing me about things right now." Taking another sip, she curiously asked "So, what about you? Are you a lightweight or do you think you could hold your own with anyone on this ship?"
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2018, 02:37:23 pm »
"Oh no, I didn't mean to ask you to do anything. Figured I'd ask if there was anything I could do alone, you deserve some rest." Elladine quickly corrected the misunderstanding. "Just trying to find something to do, I'm not one to fall asleep all that early so I'll be awake for quite a while." She replied. She did consider heading out alone to fetch the engine, but decided that wouldn't be a good idea. As tough as she was, she knew it was never wise to travel alone. And she wasn't going to ask anyone else to go out tonight, she wanted everyone to rest.

Elladine began to take frequent sips of her own drink, drinking it rather quickly. She turned to listen to Alexis as she talked, chuckling a little when she said she was a lightweight. "Nah, I drink at least once every other weak, usually once a week. I've built up a tolerance to it so it doesn't bother me much. I get buzzed pretty easily but it takes a lot for me to get drunk. Don't know how I stack up against everyone on the ship though, I usually don't drink a lot when I drink." She laughed a little when Aexis mentioned embarrassing stories. "I'll have to ask her about it next time we're both at the bar." She said. "I don't got any embarrassing stories of my own, could embarrass the hell out of Lynn though but that's not all that hard." She added and took another sip.

Boo-san

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 02:57:08 pm »
Alexis chuckled softly saying "She might enjoy that." Then giggled softly saying "Yeah. I imagine Lynn is still a bit prudish. She seems like the type of lady that would get embarrassed then hide behind some one or call them mean if stories were told about her." Sipping her drink a little more, she curiously then asked "If you don't have embarrassing stories, do you have stories about bravery? Or silly stories?" Then gave a mischievous grin asking "Or maybe you have some fun sex stories?" Trying to tease Elladine a little, as she giggled softly and took a sip of her wine again. Before saying "I believe everyone has some stories to them, and I imagine yours is probably very interesting to hear."

Alexis watched Elladine wondering what her reaction might be to her slight teasing. Thinking either she might tease back, or possibly just ignore her teasing all together. Which both were fine by her, but she was trying to see a reaction mostly. And to hopefully make some more small talk with Elladine as she was enjoying her company while they drank their wine.
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2018, 03:32:40 pm »
"Not nearly as bad as she used to be, but yeah, still is a little bit of a prude. I think that little bit is something we'll never shake out of her." Elladine laughed a bit as she finished her drink and poured herself another. "Bravery or silly stories? Yeah I got those, we were fighting the shriekers with just the two of us for quite a while." She said, then she couldn't help but to laugh a bit when she asked about sex stories. "Of course I have sex stories, who do you think I am?" She laughed and playfully stuck her tongue out, knowing she was teasing. "Even with the world how it is, we still bumped into other groups from time to time and stayed with them for short periods. You'd be crazy to think I didn't grab whoever I could before the group moved on. Not to mention the time Caroline showed Lynn the Hitachi for the first time. Dear god I heard that one from across the street." She said. "I would ask you if you had any, but you already said you had a few."

"Most of my stories are probably similar to yours though, just doing what we all always do. Going out and protecting the people and all that." Elladine replied "I still remember when I was just learning to use my powers though. Went to punch through a wall, I went running at it and activated my powers to just smash through it. And my powers didn't activate. Ended up just punching the wall like an idiot and then immediately slamming face-first into it."

Boo-san

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2018, 03:53:28 pm »
Alexis laughed a bit with Elladine, sipping her drink. Grinning back as Elladine stuck out her tongue playfully happy she was teasing back, and finished her drink. As she began to pour another drink she looked a bit surprised as she spoke about Lynn and said "Really? Wow. I didn't think Lynn was into being tied down and that sort of thing." Then laughed adding "Hey, at least you know she enjoyed it!" Before sipping her drink a little, listening to how she first got her powers. Giving a little cringe saying "Ow. First time I learned of my powers, I got into some serious shit." She cringed again saying "Oh man that was scary. I some how was able to make a mortar shot fly into some barracks and blew up part of the base. Needless to say, my superior officer thought I had it primed or whatever but everyone else told him otherwise. Luckily no one was hurt, but some poor guy who drove past it thought we were under attack." Giving a soft chuckle she said "Yeah... That was not a good day."

Glancing at Elladine, she curiously asked "So, what type of ladies do you prefer? If you had a pick?" Leaning onto the bar with her elbow, and resting her head on her hand a little. Asking "Do you prefer a rough and tumble kind of night? Or do you prefer sweet and slow?" Giggling softly saying "Because I had both, and both have their good and bad. But always by the end of the night, if it was good it was very awesome."
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2018, 04:30:51 pm »
For a brief moment Elladine seemed confused when the topic shifted to bondage, but she nodded a little. "Yeah, Caroline got her into that too. To be honest I think all of her sexuality was learned from Caroline, she's been Lynn's only partner so Lynn has never learned from anyone else. Despite Caroline being with many others, myself included." Elladine seemed a little shocked when Alexis mentioned blowing up the barracks. "Geez, thankfully nobody got hurt. A power like that must have been hard to learn to control considering how dangerous it is. Kudos to you for figuring it out." She said. She thought about the following question for a moment "I'd have to agree, they both have their pros and cons, it really depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes I prefer the ones who don't fight purely because it's easier and quicker to drive them out of their mind, and other times I'm really looking for a struggle and a friendly fight for dominance." She shrugged a little. "I guess I go for the ones who don't fight more often, but I really enjoy both."

(I need to sleep, it's in the middle of my workweek again. I'll -probably- be back later tonight for a brief post or two.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:31:41 pm by Viante »

Boo-san

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2018, 04:38:06 pm »
(Okay, sleep well!  :))

Alexis gave a nod, and said "Makes sense." Nodding and said "Yeah. I was surprised to learn that I could magnetize things myself, so when that went off just by me swinging my arm it scared the crap out of me. And after how dangerous that was to be able to make live ammo go flying I purposefully learned how to control it. That and being trained by others who got powers before me helped a lot too." Alexis smiled more and gave a soft giggle saying "I know what you mean by that, when you get into a mood to just make some one go absolutely crazy with pleasure. But the playful back and forth for being the dom is fun as well! It's been a while since I did that though. Haven't gotten to meet anyone recently who likes that fun little power struggle."
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2018, 01:51:07 am »
(Thanks ^.^)

"Oh you had help learning yours? Lynn and I were on our own for that, probably because we never joined up with the military despite their numerous requests." Elladine said. "Well, guess I can't say never anymore since we're here now, but you get the idea. But with a power like that you would want as much help as you can get, master that and you can make a huge difference on the battlefield." She poured herself a third drink as she listened to Alexis talk and giggled a little when she said she hadn't met anyone like that. It was clear the alcohol was starting to get to her, she appeared to be a little looser and giggly, and wasn't filtering herself as much anymore. "What do you mean you haven't met anyone else like that? I think Lynn is the only one on this ship who isn't going to give you a power struggle. Heck, I'm right here and my date for the night is being fucked senseless by my d-, by Caroline." She said, correcting herself a little at the end there when she said the wrong thing. Although, she was picking up on a sign that Alexis might want to do something and she scooted her seat closer to the other woman.

Boo-san

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2018, 02:28:25 pm »
Alexis leaned a little closer to Elladine, before replying with "The only one that has given me that sort of power struggle is Jeanette. Otherwise everyone else seems to be dom, and won't budge against that at all." Giving a little shrug she said "Another reason why I probably came off as a sub." Giving a small laugh, and hearing Elladine had corrected herself she said "Well, I hope I am making it up to you right now in some way. I know it might not be perfect but I imagine I'm better then no company." Giving a little shrug she said "Or at least I hope I'm making myself to be good company. I can say you are though, as this is fun. Relaxing, being buzzed up on nice wine and chatting with a girl with the bluest eyes I ever seen." Softly giggling she said "They're honestly an amazing color, and I never knew eyes could be that nice dark color."
K-List:

Viante

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 04:13:30 pm »
Elladine smirked a little. "It's a power struggle with everyone, some people just cling onto their power more than others. But I've gotten even Caroline to submit once before, with some pretty heavy restraints but still, it worked. She is a switch after all, it just takes a lot to get her to back down." She replied. She was giving out more information then she really meant to to those who could read between the lines, partially because she was buzzed and partially because Alexis's personality just made her feel more comfortable to be open. She didn't feel a need to look bigger then she was in any way.

When she noticed Alexis lean a little closer she decided to test how far she could go. She leaned a little closer and placed a hand on Alexis's thigh, giving her a look that asked if it was okay. "And of course you're making it up, this is nice, I'm getting to know the teammate I probably know the least about. I can challenge her to a drinking contest any day so as much as I'd enjoy that, this is something I don't get to do often. You're usually busy, so this is in a way preferred." She pointed out, then gave her a look, silently daring her to make the next move.

TheladyIsAVamp

• Veritas vos liberabit
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2018, 07:50:50 pm »
Jeanette enters from Engineer's Bay

Jeanette strode into the rec room and felt a wave of relief as she spotted Alexis. She'd been concerned about her lover before but hadn't realised how concerned she'd truly been until she'd gone to the engineering bay to find her and had realised she wasn't there.

"Alexis, there you are!" She said happily.  "I was getting worried about -"

She stopped in her tracks when she saw Alexis and Elladine. There was a definite intimacy between them that went beyond two people having a conversation.

"Oh. Never mind. I can see you're clearly feeling better" she said, the happiness dropping out of her voice rapidly. Without another word she turned on her heel and marched back out of the rec room, making her way to the cockpit.

Jeanette exits for the cockpit
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:57:18 pm by TheladyIsAVamp »