-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Fit to be Tied (SamanthaB x LiBeil)  (Read 1116 times)

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Fit to be Tied (SamanthaB x LiBeil)
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:02:11 am »
Rebecca stood in front of the full length mirror, holding a black leather corset up against her body, examining it. The metal ribs between the leather were a dark red and it was designed to expose not only expose her breasts but push them up enhancing the look of her cleavage. It was certainly the most risqué piece of clothing she could potentially own. The price made her hesitate even though she had saved up for it. She could use the money from this for one of her other interests, after all its not as though she was ever going to wear this where someone could see it, where it would matter.

Lowering the corset slightly Rebecca looked around at the shop, filled with other, even kinkier clothes as well as other…toys and accessories. Ever since she had discovered the BDSM community online Rebecca had been quietly investigating it, seeing what it was all about and it, well it more than intrigued her but she didn’t know if she could ever do anything as big as step into the world. Hell for her the corset was a pretty big step, if she even decided to buy it that was.

Lifting it back up she turned her body trying to gauge how it would look on her without actually trying it on. But after a while she sighed, maybe the retro game store at the other end of the mall was still open, she could see if maybe someone had finally traded in a Dreamcast. Rebecca had half made up her mind to put the corset back and go check it out but her hands wouldn’t let her put down the clothing, if anything they clutched tighter to it. Rebecca wasn’t an overtly timid girl, but she was a very insular person and a rough childhood had made her far too eager to please and to agree. Something she had been trying to master, but ever since stumbling onto the BDSM world, now she wasn’t so sure if it was all due to that.

LiBeil

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Fit to be Tied (SamanthaB x LiBeil)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:34:29 am »
Alexandra sighed she had a long stressful day at work her employees had definitely tested her patience and sanity as the day went on. She had tasked them with managing the party to celebrate the merging of two of the biggest conglomerates of the country but all they did was fight and she had to take over the planning already adding more to her busy schedule. She packed her things quickly grateful that the day had ended she knew she needed to destress or tomorrow she would explode at work she smiled slightly as the best place came to mind.

The usually crowded shopping centre was almost empty much to her relief as she drew near her shop of preference she hoped the beautiful brunette was there. Her heart hammered wildly against her chest as she pushed the door open causing the bell to ring. One of the attendants greeted her kindly as she frequented the store a lot and had bought many outfits from them. The store specialized in BDSM apparel. She made her way to the back exploring and touching a few outfits. She looked up to her left after she finished examining a latex and smiled There she was observing herself in the mirror with a corset against her body to see how it would look. She hadn't even realized that she was moving towards the other woman until she spoke to her.

"You should try it on," Alexandra told her softly in a firm. warm but commanding voice.  Alexandra had stopped short her arms crossed below her ample bosom with a small smile on her lips. "I'm Alexandra Stealth," she added her tone of voice never changing.
Sorry Gals andGuys shit just hit the fan at work and so i'll be on haitus until futher notice. Everyone will recive an email from me.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 01:56:28 am »
Rebecca was so engrossed with the corset that she didn’t notice when another woman entered and began wandering the shop. The inner debate still raged inside her mind. What was she doing in there? What if someone she knew saw her? What if they were from her job? Did she really need this? Maybe she should just go get that game station. It was all swirling around inside her head but she stood rooted to the spot as she clutched the corset tightly to her chest. She did want it really, really badly.

When the other woman spoke from off to her side Rebecca jumped and let out a small squeal, blushing as she turned to face the woman while hiding the corset behind her back. “I wasn’t going to try it on, I mean Im not even going to buy it or anything,” she said quickly, noticing the woman’s look of disbelief at her words. With a sigh she brought it back out from behind her back as the woman introduced herself. Rebecca couldn’t say she was familiar with the name, her circles didn’t run into the business world.

Shuffling her feet awkwardly she looked down at the corset and said. “Im…uhh…Rebecca…Rebecca Blake. Most people just call me Becca though.” She hadn’t missed the tone of command in Alexandra’s voice and she lifted the corset a bit higher. She had picked one that could be done up by one person, even still… “Im…Im not sure how to put it on.”

LiBeil

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 02:32:48 am »
Her violet eyes took in each of her movements committing them to memory she smiled had widened slightly at the woman's reaction when she spoke since they were in a store. The woman's skittishness screamed to her that the woman before her was new to this she was out of her comfort zone. She wondered how long ago it had been that the woman had found the subtle taste of BDSM. If one looked at her quickly, they'd say she shy, had a really small group of friends that she could count on one hand and hated being the centre of attention.

Alex was drawn from her thoughts of the woman as she spoke. She rose an eyebrow as she tried to lie and failed horribly at it. Did she believe she was a fool? If she wasn't going to buy the corset she would have put it back the moment she made her presence known. She continued to observe her giving her time to gather herself and her thoughts. Finally, she shifted a bit and introduced herself with nervousness and explained her problem.

"I would be able to help you try it on if you'd like Ms Blake. I'm aware that the first time trying out an outfit like this can be nerve-racking but, having someone to help will alleviate some of that."She answered softly and concise "Well its not my first time in the store and I'm familiar whit those types corsets" She added eyes searching Rebecca's to see if she could read any signs about agreeing to let her help.
Sorry Gals andGuys shit just hit the fan at work and so i'll be on haitus until futher notice. Everyone will recive an email from me.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 02:42:14 am »
Just as Alexandra was analyzing her Rebecca was doing the same to the red headed woman. The young brunette had been doing it her whole life, as a young girl it had been imperative to be able to do so and do it accurately. It was clear she was a woman of power, someone used to getting her way or what she wanted. She was probably as isolated as Rebecca but for different reasons. Her power and influence being the biggest. But also being selective about who she let in.

Rebecca licked her lips nervously before she bit the bottom one, considering Alexandra’s offer. She shifted from foot to foot and even glanced at the door, she knew she could leave. IT was perfectly within her power to do so. The attention was making her feel a bit uncomfortable but at the same time she…well…she liked it, craved it even, she felt her core grow warm under the other woman’s penetrating violet gaze.

Looking back she finally spoke again. “Y-Yes, Miss Stealth, I…I think I would like the help.” She looked away quickly after she spoke, blushing just a bit at this step she was taking, sure it was a very small step, but to her it felt huge, besides if she didn’t like the corset or it got to uncomfortable, well the door was always right there and she could always leave. Slowly she began moving toward the changing rooms.

LiBeil

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 03:12:45 am »
Alexandra waited patiently for the answer. She was hoping she had been correct in her assessment she would receive a hesitant yes from Rebecca. One of the attendants walked by picking up scattered and miss placed items to put them where the belonged but they were ignored as if they were not there. She was enjoying this a lot she had sent the lure out and the fish was getting ready to bite.

Her eyes slowly roamed her clothed body after she eyed the corset critically. The corset was small around the bust area and would hurt her should she try to ware the one in her hand she would have to once size up. She was starting to grow anxious at the lack of reply but didn't show it.

Finally, she looked back at her and gave her the answer. She stuttered the answer out and quickly looked away from her. This would not do she told herself while she was enjoying the shyness she wanted eye contact and the eye contact to remain until she herself broke it. "Look at me," she told her firmly voice a bit stricter than she had intended not moving from her place but shifting her position and standing at her full height as Rebecca moved towards the changing area.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 04:44:08 am »
The young brunette stopped suddenly at the stern tone in the other woman's voice. She felt her core grow even warmer and her face flush in excitement as she bit down harder on her lower lip. Her hands were gripping the corset so hard now that it hurt a little. Her eyes darted to the door but the rest of her body didnt move. She just stood there, rigid.

Finally with a deep breath she turned at looked up at Miss Stealth. Her eyes were wavering and she desperately wanted to turn her head, to look away. This was far too much eye contact and she began to squirm but she didnt break eye contact. It had clearly been a command given and Rebecca was used to following those.

LiBeil

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 12:10:07 pm »
Violet eyes watched as the beauty in front of her stop for her. She moved closer to her Rebecca's back still facing her. She frowned slightly at the tension in her shoulders she needed to be relaxed as possible since this her first time trying a corset.

Rebecca turned around and held her gaze.  She managed to catch flick of desperation in her gorgeous eyes. While not set in stone she knew she wanted do try a bit more with her but this wasnt the time, place and all she ha gathered was her name and the small but familiar signs of someone being about enjoy letting go to someone else if only for a short period of time.

"Miss Blake may I have that corset, depending on the material these tend to run big or small " she asked taking note of the strong grip on it and took a small step forward to be able toke the item. "Also one thing I will ask of you and it's not an option Your safety and you feeling comfortable is important. You have two safe word to ensure this. Red it immediately ends what is happening between us. Yellow means I slow down and you tell me what to change. Do you understand?" Alexandra added firmly leaving no room for argument and her eyes never wavering. Her own body had grown flush with excitement as everything seem to fall in place on it's own.

"Miss Blake," she started when the brunette didn't get her answer quick enough "I understand this is new and unknown to you but I need you to reply to my question to your safety." she told her breaking the lingering silence.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 04:11:16 pm »
Her eyes still firmly locked on the other woman’s Rebecca felt her arm move as it stretched out to hand the leather corset to Miss Stealth. The tension in her body somewhat eased as she felt herself do it. The movement almost seemed to be something that she wasn’t in control of, as though her body knew she wanted this and was determined to help her get it. Rebecca’s breathing was ragged, shallow, but not from fear. She realized that she was getting very, very aroused.

Rebecca squirmed as her arm finished moving, fully extended and the grip on the corset loosened so that Miss Stealth could take it from her. Never had Rebecca seriously considered doing anything even close to what was happening. There had been fantasies. So many fantasies. But…well, it just wasn’t her, Rebecca was not the type of woman who allowed herself into a situation like this.

Despite her arousal the desire to break eye contact only grew, she desperately wanted to look away from Miss Stealth’s piercing gaze, she knew the woman was discerning quite a bit from her and Rebecca had never been truly comfortable with looking others in the eyes. But the other woman’s gaze held hers and she found she couldn’t look away. A small half whimper, half moan of desire escaped her lips as Miss Stealth brought up the subject of safe words.

Is this really happening? This can’t be happening! This type of stuff doesn’t happen to you! Her voice was screaming in her own head. But she felt her mouth open and heard herself say. “Yes Miss Stealth, I understand them,” her voice was clear, n trembling or nervousness could be heard there. Her whole body squirmed in desire.

LiBeil

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 11:16:07 pm »
Alexandra watched attentively and smiled as Rebecca moved to giver her the corset. She watched as she relaxed a little her own hand reaching for the article of clothing She slowly grasped the corset her fingers deliberately brushing against her hand searching for any negative reaction or if the whole situation was too overwhelming for her.

Crap the woman was testing her patience and self-control as she squirmed before her. The longer they stood the more she realized and understood that this was she wanted as a partner to teach, explore, protect and care for them and Rebecca had granted her that so easily. She would win Rebecca over that was a promise.

Alexandra basked in the joy of knowing she was the cause of those delicious sounds leaving the brunette's lips. "Good Girl Miss Blake" she praised "I will meet you in  the changing room" she added firmly to ensure she understood that it was another order.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 12:41:43 am »
As Miss Stealth’s fingers brushed against her hand Rebecca felt a thrill shoot though her body and another soft moan escaped her lips. She could feel herself start to grow wet between her legs and she shifted slightly as she began to press her thighs together. She couldn’t believe how easily this woman was doing this to her, making her feel like this. She couldn’t believe that she was letting Miss Stealth do this and whats more that she wanted the other woman to do this to her. But she did, she wanted it so badly.

As the other woman took the corset from her hands Rebecca let out a trembling breath and took a quick step back the intensity of the woman’s presence was overwhelming and Rebecca took a very audible gasp of air as though she had been holding her breath the entire time they had been together. The last shreds of doubt were fading rapidly. She didn’t even hesitate when she was ordered to go to the dressing room. She simply said “Ok” and turned and walked toward where she had seen it earlier.

Entering the room she sat on a leather padded bench and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself as she bent forward. Her whole body was trembling with nerves and more importantly with excitement. Wondering where this was going, where it might end up, it scared her and aroused her so damn much. Reaching down she rubbed her pussy hard through her jeans as though hoping to quench the fire that seemed to be raging down there but it only made it worse and she tore her hand away with a moan of frustration and she leaned back against the wall of the dressing room.

LiBeil

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 08:46:52 am »
Moan her mind registered at the touch of her finger's that's was good. Rebecca was letting her senses take over as well as her feelings despite he nervousness. She barely caught the movement of her hips and watched Rebecca pressed her thighs together. She continued as if she had never seen her do so.

She wasn't  thrilled when Rebecca moved away from her once she had the corset in her hand but said nothing as it wasnt important just yet to reel in her instincts. She watched her momentarily as she walked towards the changing room before turning to her current task finding the right corset size for Rebeca.

Alex moved towards the corset and slowly stated to go through the selection giching Rebcca time to gather herself. She grabbed two sizes after feeling the material and making sure the interior didnt have a rough finish. Satisfied she made her way to the changing rooms one there shsoftly asked where Rebecca was proceeded to that room. Alex stood in front of the room an knocked just incase she had changed her mind about allowing her to help her.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 07:24:34 pm »
The young brunette sat on the leather bench in the dressing room taking deep breaths as she waited for Miss Stealth. Her nerves had flared up again and a small part of her was panicking again at what she was doing but she was ignoring it, or trying to ignore it. In her wildest dreams she had never imagined that something like this would happen to her and now it was. Well...sort of. It was still up in the air exactly what was going to happen. But judging from Miss Stealth's attitude and demeanour Rebecca felt she could make an educated guess, but then again maybe this was just all about a corset and Rebecca was reading too much into it.

Her head snapped up when she heard the knock on the changing room door. It would be Miss Stealth, it had to be. This was her last chance, she could ignore it, or tell the woman to go away. But she knew she wouldnt, she didnt want to. Rebecca wanted to play this out to the end. To see what would happen, if her suspicion was right. Taking another deep breath and rubbing hard at her pussy one final time, trying to quench the fire she licked her lips and opened her mouth.

"I-It's open," her voice only stumbled once but there was a heat...a need in her voice that hadnt been there before and her eyes locked onto the door, though she remained sitting. Her right leg began to bounce in a nervous habit as she waited for Miss Stealth to enter.

LiBeil

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 08:38:06 pm »
She enter the changing room and locked the door behind her.  She took her blazer off and hung it up on the hook behind the door a long with the corset. She turned back around  taking her in  once more and taking a few steps forwards ensuring to have Rebecca's firmly on her before saying "Please, stand, moved to the center of the room and hand me your jacket."

She herself moved closer to the door to give Rebecca space to move. This wasn't an ideal changing room  considering the was two of them but the spacious rooms were only given to partners. So they would have to make due with this.

If her wishes were fulfilled she hang the jacket up on her blazer. Feeling bolder and more encouraged  she gently cupped her chin and lifted her face gently. "You do understand the rules I gave Miss Blake?"she questioned once more as there was no turning back now and a parthhnof he was terrified that the woman would back down.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 08:55:20 pm »
Once more Miss Stealth's presence overwhelmed Rebecca and her breath caugh in her throat as the other woman entered and locked the door. Rebecca's right hand trembled slightly from excitment and nervousness but she said nothing as she continued to look up at the other woman, trying to maintain eye contact as she had been ordered to before. Upon Miss Stealth's command she stood and got to the center of the room. It wasnt horrendously cramped in the changing room but they were certainly in each other's personal space. Rebecca removed her jacket as instructed and handed it to Miss Stealth watching as she hung it up over her own blazer.

As Miss Stealth's gaze rested on her Rebecca couldnt help it and her eyes flicked away, looking down into a corner of the changing room. A shudder passed through her whole body and the young brunette let out a shaking breath when she felt the red head cup her chin, tilting her head up until their eyes met. The touch was gentle and once more Rebecca felt her core grow warm with it, the breath she released turned into a sigh.

"I...I understand Miss Stealth," she said quietly, as she fought the urge to avert her gaze. She knew when she said it she was giving up her last chance to leave and despite her nervousness she was ok with that. She welcomed it. If there hadnt been a significant part of her that wanted this she wouldnt have stepped in here to begin with.

LiBeil

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 09:40:05 pm »
She smiled gently and reassuringly at her and took step back giving her room to move but not before grabbing the corset. She made her way to the leather couch and took a seat. She crossed her legs her skirt hicking about an inch revealing more of her smooth skin to Rebecca. She slowly undid the corset, her hands gently brushing against the cool material as it was a person.

Finally done undoing the corset her violet up at the young woman  her eyes scanning over her again as if she hadn't don so before. She was aware that the in hand was best put on with only pants for a good measurement. It flared ever so slightly to hug the wears hip. Making up her mind she told her "Please undress and keep only your panties on Miss Blake".

This would be the biggest hurdle for both of them. The trust the young brunette was exhibiting that things didn't past what she allowed and with her not over stepping the boundaries place or in their case the lack of and ending their encounterhhnshould the need desperately arose.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 10:07:41 pm »
Miss Stealth moved away and sat on the bench. Rebecca was keenly aware of the other womans's skirt lifting and though she kept her head looking at the door, her eyes flicked over to stare at the other woma's legs. She squirmed a bit as she stared, her hormones were in serious overdrive and she could feel her own juices start to trickle down her legs. Taking another deep breath she closed her eyes as Miss Stealth began to undo the corset.

It wasnt long before she heard Miss Stealth speak. It was strange, phrased like a request but still it felt like a command. Taking off everything but her panties? Rebecca had known that it would come to this. Had been expecting it and craving it. But she wouldnt be able to hide the juices running down her legs, the wet spot that would be apparent in her panties. She hesitated, her breathing came heavy and her hands began to tremble.

Slowly, very slowly Rebecca lifted her hands and unbuttoned her blouse before shrugging it off and letting it fall to the floor. She had to get down on one knee to untie her converse hightops and it took a bit of pulling to get them off, her socks came next with two swift tugs. Standing upright she hesitated once again. Next was wither her pants or her bra and she didnt know which she was ready for. Biting her lower lip, she reached up and unhooked her bra. Rebecca was a petite woman, so her breasts were not large, but they werent tiny either and she let out an audible sigh as the bra fell to the ground and her breasts bounced free. Glancing down she could tell easily that her nipples were hard with arousal.

Rebecca's fingers moved to the button on her jeans next and quickly undid it but stopped before slipping them off. There could be no more hiding with this, she would be exposed to this woman. Perhaps her nipples could be explained by saying she was cold but she couldnt deny how wet she was becoming. Taking a deep breath she slid her pants off and kicked them into a corner. she swallowed and looked back at the door, her body starting to tremble again.

LiBeil

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 11:40:33 pm »
Alexandra's eye fell on her trembling hands a part of her wanted to reach out and assure Rebecca but she need to push pass this on her own if not more intimate encounters would be long and uncomfortable for eveyone involved. She swallowed hard as she watched the first piece of clothing landed on the ground. Creamy smooth skin was fully visible to her. She bit her inner cheek a bit forcefully to keep herself from moaning. This was not about her she remained herself but about the young lady that had willingly taken a chance with her.

She smiled as she watched on and Rebecca seemed to gain a bit of confidence as she undressed.she sucked in a deep breath as her bra came off her pert full breast visible to her and she couldn't help but let out an appreciative moan.

She smiled as she watched her hesitance at the last item. She took the final plunge her pants were gone. Slowly she increase her legs and stood up.the corset firmly in her hand. "You are gorgeous" she said huskily moving around her. She srod behind her making use that she had space to move "Raise your arms up above you head for me Miss Blake" she stated firmly placing the cool leather on her back.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 11:50:19 pm »
Rebecca heard the moan from Miss Stealth and her face turned a bright red even as her trembling subsided. She had made the final plunge. She was there, standing almost completley naked in front of a woman she had met only within the last hour. she had done it, something she had been unsure that she would ever be able to do. She felt...proud. Happy that she was pleasing Miss Stealth. A small smile spread across her face and her cheeks got even redder.

Behind her she heard Miss Stealth stand and step behind her. She could feel the slight shift of air hit the back of her neck from the other woman's breathing and it sent a small pleasant shiver down her spine that turned into a tingle as it hit her pussy. She shifted where she stood and couldnt help but let out another moan of her own. The sexual tension in the air was obvious. Rebecca's hand slid to her pussy and her palm pressed against it as the heat radiated from it.

Then she heard the command to raise her arms and she obeyed instantly. "Yes Ma'am." She shocked herself when she said it. She had heard it said in a few of the porn videos she had seen and it had popped out all its own. Rebecca hadnt meant to say anything but she had. Swallowing hard again Rebecca's mouth snapped shut and she froze. Her arms still held above her head.

LiBeil

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 01:16:58 am »
She slowly moved around her hand still holding the corset in place trying to memorize as much as she could of her.  She finally stood in front of her. She wasn't told that before her arms went up she pressed her palm to her panty clad pussy. She was surprise that gone was the Miss Stealth and was calling her Ma'am. It had sent a shiver down her body and she had grown wet just hearing the title leave her lips.

She couldnt help but wonder if she'd say it again as she grasped on the hanging sides and pulled them foward expertly. Her hads brushed against her smooth skin as she started to lace the corset. Violet eye looked up for a second and held her gaze for a moment making sure Rebeca was ok.

She quickly looked down to avoid overstepping her bounds and finished the rest of the lace slowlyher hands brushing the underside of her breast. How she wanted to be the one cupping them not the corset. Once done she stepped away and looked over her  making sure it wasn't out of place and I fit her frame satisfied with what she saw she gave th following comand before asking  " you may lower your arms an look in the mirror.c  "How comfortable are you feeling in the corset?"

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 01:57:08 am »
The feel of the leather as it wrapped around her was wonderful and Rebecca struggled not to squirm as she felt Miss Stealth's hands glide over it, touching her through it. Miss Stealth worked quickly, getting the corset around Rebecca in no time and soon she was lacing it up. Rebecca gasped as it was tightened around her cinching her waist and pushing her breasts up, showing them off in a way that Rebecca had never thought could happen for her.

Her smile grew wider as she took a shallow breath. The corset was just right around her. It wasnt painful at all though she could tell it was there. She let out another gasp that turned into a moan as Miss Stealth's hands brushed against her breasts. The touch was not unwelcome and the smile stayed on her face as her eyes closed.

"Yes Ma'am," she said again as Miss Stealth ordered her arms down, she let go of the bar she had been holding onto and lowered her arms to her sides. "I feel very comfortable Ma'am, the...the corset feels like it fits perfectly." She was still stumbling a bit on her words but that wasnt unusual for Rebecca in any situation. She was very aroused and it was very apparent. Opening her eyes she looked into Miss Stealth's violet ones as she knew the other woman would want her to.

LiBeil

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 03:01:29 am »
Alexandra took a seat and watched her with her own thighs now tightly clenched as her panties grew wet at the sighed before her. If this was only a corset and all she wanted to do was bend the brunette over and have her sweet way with her, hear her scream and beg for more.                                                         

"I'm glad you like it Litte One," She said gently glad she didn't have to make her look at her. "I would love for this to last forever but we both know that's not how it will be. So I ask you are you willing to meet me here next week at 3 pm. We can discuss possibilities this becoming more" She asked her no hesitation. She wanted to take her out to eat and speak with her to learn more about Rebecca outside of this environment they had helped create.

She offered her hand so to could join her on the couch it would be a tight fit but it would do for the purpose of them sitting down and talking slowly bringer Rebecca back to herself she had grabbed her own blazer ready just in case she felt embarrassed not since they were coming back to reality.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 09:42:22 pm »
At the statement that there would be no more at the moment Rebecca's spirit fell. "Oh...ok," she said, her body beginning to huddle in on itself just a bit. Even Miss Stealth asking if she wanted to meet the following week to discuss more only helped a bit, she had been wanting more now, craving it. Would have said yes. "I guess, yes Ma'am, I...I would like to meet you again." Taking Miss Stealth's hand she sat down on the bench. Her body pressed tight against the other woman. The close proximity and the corset thrusting her breasts out even further, her nipples still standing at attention.

Rebecca sat playing with her hands in her lap and looked away from Miss Stealth, staring at the ground. Of course it made sense they had just met and Rebecca wasnt really the type of girl to just start fucking with some random stranger, but this felt different. Miss Stealth was different and Rebecca was curious. She wanted to try more, which was an unfamiliar feeling for the young brunette, she usually played it so safe.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the other woman grab her blazer and was wondering if she was ready to go already. "Uhm...what...what day? And where do you...do you want to meet?"

LiBeil

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2018, 10:40:34 pm »
Alexandra but back a sigh she had expected this. Rebecca curled into herself as she started winding their brief but powerful session to a close. Glad to get a positive response to meeting again she tried to think of a place they could go where she wouldn't feel overwhelmed and less tempted to start and imprut session.

She pulledd her close her hand gently carding through her hair trying to ground her her a bit more. She made no comment on her looking way  she actually foun ot a bit adorable if she was honest. She wrapped her blazer around her shoulders and gently nudged her so she could put it on since it was starting to get coolin he room sitting back down.

"How does Friday sound I have no commitments after that we can do anything you want" she replied softly her mind going though her schedule for the following weekend. This weekend unfortunately she was bogged down with work and the ball that she really didnt want to deal with.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2018, 12:09:23 am »
Rebecca knew what she wanted to do, but she had no idea if that would even be on the table at that point, and maybe that was a good thing, after all they didnt really know each other after all, but she couldnt deny that she wanted more. Even as she wrapped the blazer around her shoulders and clutched it to her chest, covering her bare breasts. "Friday works," she replied quietly, still looking at the floor.

Her body was starting to lose the arousal she had been feeling as she sat there but she did shiver pleasantly as she felt Miss Strealth's hand run through her hair. The touch threatened to set her body alight with desire again and she bit down a moan as she clenched at the blazer harder. She didnt want to wait that long, a whole week was too long, but she didnt know what to say and Miss Stealth looked like the type of woman who had a busy life Friday may be the only time that she would be free. "where will we meet?"

LiBeil

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2018, 02:53:17 am »
'Little one" she said a bit firmly as he asked where they would meet. "I just told you you get to plan our friday if we come to some type of agreement I will plan Saturday and Sunday" she chided gently pulling away looking to see that she was paying  attention not letting her mind wander. "I want you to be in a comfortable place where we can speak openly. If I choose it would be awkward" she openly admitted.

She stopped caressing her hair  and sat up straight. She speaks up at the clock on the wall middnight it read. They both needed to leave before the more shadier customers of the store arrived. "Will you be able to get home by yourself or do require assistance Little One?" She asked. Willing to have someone she trusted escort her home and ensure she was safe not comfortable at letting her wander alone at night.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 03:22:43 am »
Rebecca blushed at the gentle rebuke and looked up at Miss Stealth as the red headed woman pulled away slightly. "We...we can meet at the park Ma'am, theres a nice quiet, private spot that I know thats right next to the stream and surrounded by trees. We can...talk there without being disturbed." Her voice had an air of hope in it, she did not want this to be their only encounter and hoped that the location would be agreeable to Miss Stealth.

When the other woman looked up at the clock Rebecca did as well. "Its ok Ma'am, my car is less than a block away, I should be fine." The neighborhood wasnt the best area but Rebecca had seen worse, had grown up in worse and she was not too worried. It made her heart flutter to know that Miss Stealth was concerned for her safety though and she felt that was a good sign. She slipped Miss Stealth's blazer off and knelt beginning to pick up her clothes when she realized that the corset was still on. She reached behind her trying to undo the hooks and laces so she could get out of it.

LiBeil

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 03:46:12 am »
She nodded slightly at the idea of being in the open area but still have privacy. Yes, the park would do nicely. "Very well, I will meet with at the park 3pm this coming Friday" she told her and stood ready to help her undress.

"Mmm. I will leave you at you car then. I don't like the idea of you walking alone at this hour." She replied she gently. Violet eyes followed her as she gathered her clothing to change and a small smiled form as she finally realized the corset was still on. She gently pushed her hands away and started to unlace the corset for her looking over her to make sure she hadn't been hurt or any Mark's remained.

SamanthaB

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2018, 04:02:14 am »
As the corset fell away Rebecca let out a deep sigh as she placed a hand on her chest feeling the breath enter and leave her. She had loved the feel of the corset and it had not been uncomfortable but taking deep breaths had been impossible. She knelt there for a moment just breathing before she finished gathering her clothes. Rebecca put them on slowly, accentuating her movements and making sure Miss Stealth saw it all. She was starting to feel a bit naughty again and she was growing more comfortable with this woman who was obviously concerned for her saftey.

Rebecca took even longer to slip on her bra, making sure she pressed her breasts together between her arms and that she was facing Miss Stealth when she did it. She kept her face straight though as if it were all by accident. But there was no mistaking the gleam of pleasure in her eyes. Once she stood fully dressed she picked her jacket up off the hook and retrieved the corset. She was absolutely ging to need to buy this now. "Three o'clock, next friday, park." She said as she opened up the door. "I....I would love it if you walked with me to my car Ma'am."

She stepped out, clutching the corset to her chest and walked up to the counter where, red faced she made her purchase. The cost almost made her head spin, even with saving it was a lot of money. But she couldnt let this corset go, not now. She blushed as she pulled the cash from her tatty old purse. She hadnt noticed it before but next to Miss Stealth in her fine clothes Rebecca looked positively ragged. She kept her clothes in nice condition but there was no hiding the fact that they were old and worn out. Tucking her purse under her jacket and taking the big black bag holding her new corset in the other she headed for the door.

LiBeil

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2018, 04:25:00 am »
Violet eyes watched hungrily as she started to dress.this woman would be the death of her. She crossed her arms under her breast to keep from reaching out and pulleding her flush to her body and having her wicked way with her. She moaned softly as Rebecca teased her.

Yes, there next meeting behind closed doors was  slew of punishment that would have the little vixen before her at her mercy. She really didn't think that she would be left unpunished for her teasing. After what seem like forever Rebecca was dressed and gathered the rest ofher item before leading them out the changing room.

"Did you find everything ok Miss" the cashier asked as he rung up the corset and placed it in a nondescript black bag. She took the sch and gave her the change back before helping the next guest

Alexandra followed behind her and almost instantly that they let the store she felt eyes on her. Mike she thought instantly of the guard she had been forced to contend with since may of the company worried about her safety. "Now which block is your car on?" She asked  looking at around their were a still a few stragglers walking around rushing head down trying to keep themselves invisible for the beggers.